Sodlike Productions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Why NO Reviews of David Icke PREACHING in MELBOURNE Oct 2011?

+2
sharky
true lilly
6 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Why NO Reviews of David Icke PREACHING in MELBOURNE Oct 2011? - Page 2 Empty Re: Why NO Reviews of David Icke PREACHING in MELBOURNE Oct 2011?

Post  true lilly Mon Nov 21, 2011 2:09 am

Why NO Reviews of David Icke PREACHING in MELBOURNE Oct 2011? - Page 2 Fairfax_Society_Banner_amended_reduced_copy
Updated 13th Oct 2011
Fairfax Who’s Who

The first name to be conjured with in any history of
the Fairfax family is the little known name Skirpenbeck. He was alleged
to be a descendant of the Danish invaders of the 10th century who had a liaison with an Anglo-Saxon female and produced a son who was the ancestor of Richard who, in the 12th/13th century took the surname Faeger Fax later changed to Fairfax.

Many early members of the family entered the military, the most famous being General Sir Thomas Fairfax who was the first person to actually train an army and who led the Parliamentary troops to victory in the English 17th century civil wars.

Other members of the family joined the navy, one of whom was Vice Admiral Sir William George Fairfax
who took part in General Woolf’s capture of Quebec. Another Admiral,
Robert Fairfax, played a prominent part in the taking of Gibraltar in
1704 and was richly rewarded by Queen Anne. He later became an MP.

In the 17th century William Fairfax and his family crossed the Atlantic to join Captain John Smith and “Princess” Pocahontas, the first settlers in Jamestown but all were later killed by Indians.

The 6th Lord Fairfax
also made his way to Virginia in 1746 where he befriended the youthful
George Washington and gave him his first job surveying part of his
enormous estate of 5 million acres. Fairfax County was named after him.
In the 19th century,

John Fairfax and his family from Warwickshire emigrated to Australia and became newspaper magnates some of whom were later knighted.

Mary Somerville
nee Fairfax died in 1872 when she was 92 and sometimes referred to as
“the Queen of Science”. For the time when women were expected to remain
uneducated she wrote books on molecular and microscopic science,
physical geography, etc and was also a talented painter and pianist.
Following her death, Oxford University named a college after her.
Another woman of distinction was Eve Fairfax who was known for her
beauty and a model for Rodin before her death at the age of 106.

In the arts world Robert Fairfax
(spelt at the time Fayrfax) was the musician/composer to Henry VIII and
referred to as “the first gentleman”. He has been described as one of
the least known but most influential of English musicians. His music has
been recorded and is available on several CDs.

More
recently, in an interesting contrast to medieval England, Frankie
Fairfax, was a well known American jazz musician who played with Dizzy
Gillespie. In another aspect of music, Andrew and Anneleen Fairfax are
violin makers and restorers.

Fairfaxes have also featured in literature, particularly poetry, with Edward Fairfax,
the translator of Tasso, and more recently John Fairfax, who died in
2009, a friend of Dylan Thomas and Ted Hughes who was responsible for
creating the Avon Foundation. Other notable contemporary Fairfaxes
include brothers Michael Fairfax and Jo Fairfax, both sculptors.

Family members have also achieved supporting success, most notably Alan Fairfax, who played cricket for Australia and Russell Fairfax,
also Australian and a famous rugby league player. Closer to home,
Ray Fairfax, played soccer for West Bromwich Albion (an English soccer
team).

Royal
associations with the Fairfax family continue to today, with Princes
William and Harry being descendants of 16 th Century nobleman, Sir
Nicholas Fairfax, through their mother Diana Spencer.

Today Fairfax achievements still hit the headlines. Our Patron, Nicholas 14th Lord Fairfax of Cameron, recently took part in a 7,500 mile motor-bike journey across Russia raising money for Russian children's charities. Fairfaxes
can also be found in a diverse range of professions ranging from film
directing, teaching, law and chartered accountancy, spread out across
the globe. This is reflected in the make up of the Society, with members
not only in the UK but also America, Australia, Canada, New Zealand and
the West Indies. - Gerry Webb

ROEBUCK VICTIM EMERGES: Fairfax/ABC must compensate the victims of ...‎ - VEXNEWS

true lilly wrote:Semen from sheet to be tested
for Peter Roebuck's DNA

by: Peter Badel

November 20, 2011
9:39AM

Why NO Reviews of David Icke PREACHING in MELBOURNE Oct 2011? - Page 2 376009-peter-roebuck

Peter Roebuck.
Picture: ABC Supplied

AN inquest into Peter Roebuck's suicide has taken a twist with
forensic experts to determine whether semen samples taken from a
bedsheet match the DNA of the acclaimed cricket journalist.

It is alleged that Roebuck's semen spilled on to a bedspread as he
attempted to have sex with Zimbabwean man Itai Gondo, who has lodged a
sexual assault complaint against Roebuck.

Forensic analysis will ascertain whether the semen samples match Roebuck's DNA.

The development comes as Mr Gondo, a 26-year-old IT student, spoke out
again yesterday to provide more detailed accounts of his dealings with
the journalist.

In one chilling claim, Mr Gondo accused Roebuck of
playing mind games to trick him into stripping,
alleging the journalist described it as
"peeling off the layers to get to the real me".

Mr Gondo was taken to a Cape Town hospital by South African police
following Roebuck's death to provide DNA and blood samples to a state
pathologist.

With the inquest expected to take at least a month, Mr Gondo
yesterday claimed Roebuck leapt from his hotel room window to avoid the
shame of defending himself against sexual assault charges.

"As far as I am concerned he took his own life because he didn't want to face the law," he told a South African newspaper.

"He didn't want to face up to what he did.

"So it's not my problem. He is the architect of his own demise."

Mr Gondo, who wanted to take his own life following the alleged incident,
said Roebuck has robbed him of his day in court.

"The more I thought through it, I realised I wanted my day in court so I could move on,"
he said.

"I kept thinking if I keep quiet what if he does the same thing to another guy?

"Then I'm going to regret it knowing that I could have stopped this person in his tracks.

"I was feeling suicidal. I was hiding out in my room. I couldn't eat and was having nightmares.

"In desperation I messaged a very good friend in New York who is like a big brother
and told him what had happened.

"I told him I feel violated as a man . . . that I was shocked I couldn't
fight him off and it makes me feel like a sissy and a pushover.

"This man took advantage of me.
"He preyed on the fact that I was reaching out to him
and trusted him and he did this to me."

Mr Gondo, who met Roebuck via Facebook,
shut down his account on the social network following the journalist's death.

South African newspaper said Mr Gondo reactivated his account briefly
to show its reporter his final Facebook message on November 12,
the day Roebuck plunged six storeys to his death.

The private message to Roebuck read:
"It's funny how you ask me how I am doing
as if what you did to me you find that justifiable?

"So that was your intention all along?

To lure me and pretend you were interested in forming some father-like relationship,
yet your intention was to do the sick, pervert disgusting thing you did to me?

"Well Mr Roebuck, you can stuff whatever form of support you
blatantly faked to be interested in. You have greatly humiliated me and
I feel very violated, disgusted with myself, your acts were of
the purest, sickest kind.

"It makes sense why you pretend to help out orphans,
whilst you prey on their financial difficulty for your perverted satisfaction.

"I shudder to even think what sick sex-related things you're doing to
those 17 boys staying with you!

"I don't need your assistance, I don't shake hands with the devil,
don't bother replying for I will block you after this message.

"One day the long arm of the law
will catch up with your evil misdeeds
, rest assured,
then
all the money in the world won't save you.
"Goodbye, Mr Molester and good riddance!"
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Why NO Reviews of David Icke PREACHING in MELBOURNE Oct 2011? - Page 2 Empty Re: Why NO Reviews of David Icke PREACHING in MELBOURNE Oct 2011?

Post  mugglez Mon Nov 21, 2011 11:31 am

no lie lilly, you are a neo NAZI, anti semite.....and a pathological liar...... thumbs up

true lilly wrote: Ah "SNOOP", yet another 'name' that demands belief in
long ago debunked myths (while denying all meaningful
discoveries of modern science), to sell more fearful following
of Death Worshiping Religions, kept 'alive' by belief in the
'out of Egypt time line', that "They" LIE is 'Biblical'.

Sorry, but you can't debate what was told us about
THE BEGINNING of Life Forming on One Super Continent,
when you insist on SKIPPING EVERYTHING DESCRIBED
BEFORE that One Super Continent Divided and Formed
new lands (like Turkey and it's Young Mountains), leaving
an INSANELY SHORT time line, that you then try to shove
ALL ANCIENT EARTH & HUMAN HISTORY into, just to try
to 'make a lie out of God's Word', that warned us about
the secret agenda of Liars like "SNOOP", and Promised to
provide Revealing Proofs of The Truth of God's Word, such
as many I have shared over the years.
rolling pin rolling pin rolling pin rolling pin rolling pin rolling pin rolling pin rolling pin rolling pin rolling pin rolling pin

Why NO Reviews of David Icke PREACHING in MELBOURNE Oct 2011? - Page 2 5a6u

What are you blind? You didn't see the first two Posts? You don't believe Genesis 10, the Table of Nations, you don't know that life began beneath the sea before it appeared on land? You don't know/understand that human life is quantitatively and qualitateively different then all other life on this Planet and the Universe?

lilly, you falsely claim that no one responds/refutes your 'claims' that australia is the Biblical 'promised Land'. That you falsely 'claim' that australia is the Biblical Zion.

That you 'claim' that the land of egypt is not mentioned in the Bible, that some of the events of Abraham, Joseph, and the Tribes of the Hebrews/Israelites did not take place in Egypt.

You also Falsely claim that Yahshua/Jesus 'did away' with the Torah/Instruction of YHWH-Yahweh.

You also Falsely claim that 'spiritual Israel' replaces the Jews and the geographical Israel.

ALL of your 'claims' are FALSE and I, Senor El Kabong, Monsieur Le Sabrage and Barnacle Bill have refuted ALL your 'claims', proving them to be FALSE and wrong with credentialed Scholarship and credentialed Academic and Theological Sources.

Here is your challenge. Will you run away as always, obfusicate the clear meanings or will you 'stand toe to toe' and support your FALSE 'claims' with credentialed sources that can be verified.

Truth IS NOT ambiguous and subject to personal opinion. TRUTH is FACT/Reality. Below is a Timeline of the Earths Evolution.........from the beginning. Notice the formation and dissolution of the various Super-continents. Also notice the great oxidization of the earths atmosphere event.......all supported by the fossil record. Do you agree or disagree?

The Kloo Store is open!!!!! The words you are talking about ORIGINALLY were scribed in Hebrew, at Sinai. Circa approximately 1,500 BCE............examine this authentic scientific Timeline............Notice, if you will when the Landmasses SEPARATED..........Notice if you will the Oxidization of the Atmosphere.......before you babble anymore nonsense acquire the Genesis Enigma by Andrew Parker......all you are doing is Antisemitic/judeophobic propaganda replacement bullshit...... ..

http://math.ucr.edu/home/baez/timeline.html

Counting Backwards from Now

60 years ago - Invention of the computer.

130 years ago - Invention of the telephone.

180 years ago - Fossil fuel revolution: coal, trains.

540 years ago - Invention of the printing press.

5,500 years ago - Invention of the wheel, writing.

7,600 years ago - Sahara desert starts forming in northern Africa.

8,800 years ago - The first cities.

10,300 years ago - End of the most recent glacial period: the Wisconsin glaciation.

12,700 - 11,500 years ago - the Younger Dryas.

18,000 years ago - Cultivation of plants, herding of animals. Homo sapiens arrives in the Americas.

21,000 years ago - Last glacial maximum: ice sheets down to the Great Lakes, the mouth of the Rhine, and covering the British Isles.

32,000 years ago - Oldest known cave paintings.

35,000 years ago - Invention of the calendar, extinction of Homo neanderthalensis. Homo sapiens arrives in Europe.

50,000 years ago - Homo sapiens arrives in central Asia.

100,000 years ago - Homo sapiens arrives in the Middle East.

110,000 years ago - Beginning of the most recent glacial period: the Wisconsin glaciation.

130,000 years ago - Beginning of the Eemian interglacial.

200,000 years ago - Beginning of the 2nd most recent glacial period: the Wolstonian glaciation.

250,000 years ago - First Homo sapiens.

350,000 years ago - First Homo neanderthalensis.

380,000 years ago - Beginning of the Hoxnian interglacial.

450,000 years ago - Beginning of the 3rd most recent glacial period: the Kansan glaciation, during which ice sheets reached their maximum extent in the Pleistocene, down to Kansas and Slovakia.

620,000 years ago - Beginning of the Cromerian interglacial.

1.4 million years ago - First firemaking by humans.

1.9 million years ago - First Homo erectus.

2.5 million years ago - First Homo habilis. Beginning of a period of repeated glaciation (loosely speaking, "ice ages").

3 million years - Cooling trend causes year-round ice to form at the North Pole.

3.9 million years ago - First known Australopithecus afarensis.

5 million years ago - Humans split off from other apes (gorillas and chimpanzees).

21 million years ago - Apes split off from other monkeys.

24 million years ago - Cooling trend causes the formation of grasslands; Antarctica becomes covered with ice.

34 million years ago - Gondwanaland finishes breaking up, with Australia and South America separating from Antarctica.

50 million years ago - India begins to collide with Asia, eventually forming the Himalayas.

67 million years ago - Asteroid hit Mexico, causing the Cretaceous-Tertiary extinction. End of dinosaurs. 50% of all species died out! Intensification of world cooling trend.

114 million years ago - First modern mammals. World begins to cool.

150 million years ago - First birds.

200 million years ago - Pangaea began to split into separate continents: Gondwana to the south and Laurasia to the north, separated by the Tethys Sea.

205 million years ago - The Triassic-Jurassic extinction. End of large amphibians and many reptiles.

235 million years ago - First dinosaurs, flowers.

250 million years ago - The Permian-Triassic extinction. 90% of all species died out! Formation of the supercontinent Pangaea, with surrounding ocean Panthalassa.

313 million years ago - First reptiles.

365 million years ago - The Late Devonian extinction. 70% of marine species died out! First amphibians, trees.

395 million years ago - First insects on land.

415 million years ago - The Old Red Sandstone Continent, also known as Laurussia, is formed by the collision of Baltica and Laurentia at the beginning of the Devonian.

440 million years ago - The Ordovician-Silurian extinction. Most marine species died out.

670 million years ago - First animals.

630-850 million years ago - The Cryogenian Period, also known as Snowball Earth - the worst ice age in the Earth's history.

800 million years ago - The supercontinent Rodinia begins to break up.

1 billion years ago - Formation of the supercontinent Rodinia

1.3 billion years ago - First plants.

1.6 billion years ago - First blue-green algae.

2.4 billion years ago - The Great Oxidation Event: the Earth's atmosphere gets oxygen.

3 billion years ago - Formation of the first known continent, Ur.
3.8 - 4 billion years ago - The Late Heavy Bombardment: a period during which the Earth, Moon, Venus and Mars were subjected to many asteroid impacts, after a relatively calm period of several million years.

4 billion years ago - First life on Earth. wave

4.45 billion years ago - Formation of Earth complete; storm of asteroid impacts.

4.5 billion years ago - Formation of the Moon: according to the Giant Impact Hypothesis, this happened when Theia collided with proto-Earth.

4.55 billion years ago - Formation of the Solar System.

13.3 billion years ago - Reionization: the first stars heat and ionize hydrogen gas.

13.3 - 13.7 billion years ago - The Dark Ages, after the formation of hydrogen and before the first stars.

13.7 billion years ago - The Big Bang: beginning of the universe as we know it!

The Genesis enigma: How DID the Bible describe the evolution of life 3,000 years before Darwin?

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1200486/The-Genesis-enigma-How-DID-Bible-evolution-life-3-000-years-Darwin.html#ixzz1eMgMePRe

The revalation came to Professor Andrew Parker during a visit to Rome. He was in the Sistine Chapel, gazing up at Michelangelo's awesome ceiling paintings, when a realisation struck him with dizzying force.
'A Biblical enigma exists that is on the one hand so cryptic it has remained camouflaged for millennia, and on the other so obvious one cannot miss it.'
The enigma is that the order of Creation as described in the Book of Genesis, and so powerfully depicted in the Sistine Chapel by the greatest artist of the Renaissance, has been precisely, eerily confirmed by modern evolutionary science.

Yet how on earth could this be possible? And why had nobody noticed it before?
Such was the starting point of Parker's jaw-dropping new book, The Genesis Enigma: an astounding work which seeks to prove that the ancient Hebrew writers of the Book of Genesis knew all about evolution - 3,000 years before Darwin.
It takes a journey back through aeons of geological time, and also into the minds and imaginations of the ancient Israelites.
Andrew Parker is a leading scientist in his field: a research fellow at Oxford University, research leader at the Natural History Museum, and as if that weren't enough, a professor at Shanghai's Jiao Tong university.
As a scientist he never paid much heed to the Book of Genesis, assuming, like most of his colleagues, that such primitive mythology - which is believed to have been compiled from several sources between 950 and 500 BC - has long since been 'disproved' by hard scientific fact.
But after his Sistine Chapel moment, he went back to look at Genesis in more detail. And what he read astonished him. It was even, he says, 'slightly scary'.
Somehow - God alone knew how - the writer or writers of that ancient text had described how the evolution of life on earth took place in precise detail and perfect order.
Our ancestors possessed a truly timeless wisdom It is always disturbing and haunting to encounter an ancient wisdom that seems to anticipate or even exceed our own.
More fanciful writers immediately start to theorise wildly: that those who built the pyramids, or Stonehenge, must have been guided by super-intelligent aliens, that sort of thing.
Andrew Parker, a scientist and proud of it, has no time for such twaddle. But he does gradually come to understand, in the course of his investigations, that our ancestors of thousands of years ago, though they may not have had iPods and plasma-screen televisions, nevertheless possessed a wisdom that was, quite literally, timeless: as true now as it was then.
In the Book of Genesis, God first and most famously creates heaven and earth, but 'without form', and commands: 'Let there be light.' A perfect description of the Big Bang, that founding moment of our universe some 13 billion years ago, an unimaginable explosion of pure energy and matter 'without form' out of nothing - the primordial Biblical 'void'.
He then creates the dry land out of the waters, but it is the water that comes first. As Parker points out, scientists today understand very similarly that water is indeed crucial for life.

When 'astrobiologists' look into space for signs of life on other planets, the first thing they look for is the possible presence of water.
On the third day, we are told: 'God said, "Let the earth bring forth grass, the herb yielding seed, and the fruit tree yielding fruit after his kind, whose seed is in itself, upon the earth: and it was so."'
Now factually speaking, grass didn't evolve until much later. In the Triassic and Jurassic epochs, the dinosaurs knew only plants such as giant conifers and tree ferns. But since grass did not in fact evolve until much later, a sternly literal-minded scientist would declare the Bible wrong, and consign it to the nearest wheelie bin.
But wait a minute, says Parker. If you take 'grass, herb and tree' to mean photosynthesising life in general, then this is, once again, spot on.

The very life forms on earth were single-celled bacteria, but the first truly viable bacteria were the 'cyanobacteria' - those that had learned to photosynthesise.
As a result, they began to expire oxygen, creating an atmosphere that could go on to support more and more life. They were the key to life on earth.
Naturally, says Parker, 'the ancient Israelites would have been oblivious to any single-celled life form, let alone cyanobacteria', but 'grass' as a loose description of life forms that photosynthesise?

On the fourth day, Genesis famously becomes confusing. On the first day, remember, God has already created light, and made Day and Night. But it isn't until day four that he makes the lights in heaven, the greater light to rule the day and the lesser the night.
Hang on - so he made 'Day' three days before he made the Sun? Houston, I think we have a problem.

Yet the writers of Genesis were just as well aware as us, surely, that the sunrise causes the day. You don't need a degree in astronomy to work that one out. What on earth did they mean?
Here, The Genesis Enigma comes up with a stunningly ingenious answer. For Parker argues that day four refers to the evolution of vision.
Until the first creatures on earth evolved eyes, in a sense, the sun and moon didn't exist. There was no creature on earth to see them, nor the light they cast.

When Genesis says: 'Let there be lights... To divide the day from the night,' it is talking about eyes.
'The very first eye on earth effectively turned on the lights for animal behaviour,' writes Professor Parker, 'and consequently for further rapid evolution.'
Almost overnight, life suddenly grew vastly more complex. Predators were able to hunt far more efficiently, and so prey had to evolve fast too - or get eaten.

The moment that there were 'lights', or eyes, then life exploded into all its infinite variety.
And yet again, that's what Genesis says happened, and in the correct environment too. In the sea.
For on the very next day of Creation, the fifth day: 'God said, "Let the waters bring forth abundantly the moving creature that hath life."'

That is exactly what happened. Life that had hitherto been lived in the dark, by simple, slow-moving, worm-like creatures, erupted into dazzling diversity. We know all about it from the world famous Burgess Shale fossils.
They were discovered in the summer of 1909 by one Charles Doolittle Walcott, on holiday with his family in the Canadian Rockies. Walcott began to chip away at the shale with his geological hammer, and quite by chance stumbled upon one of the greatest finds in all science.
For the shale records what happened on our planet around 508 million years ago, long before the first dinosaurs: the 'Cambrian expolosion,' which most scientists now think was indeed the direct result of the evolution of vision.
Life on earth exploded in all its infinite variety The life-forms discovered look like nothing else: fabulous, phantasmagoric, alien beings. One had five eyes, and a long wavy snout with jaws on the end. Another looked like an octopus with its head stuck in a beaker, and another can only be described as 'a swimming pea with a pair of beady eyes, bull's horns, a pair of "hands" and a fish's tail.'
Others resemble balls of spines, vase-shaped pin-cushions, or badminton shuttlecocks with chameleon-like tongues. Anyone who doubts the power of evolution by natural selection only has to look at the Burgess Shale fossils.
How does Genesis describe the teeming aquatic life of the Cambrian explosion? 'And God said, "Let the waters bring forth abundantly the moving creature that hath life." ' Immediately following the creation of vision.
How did the writer/writers know that life suddenly diversified into this rich and staggering variety, under the oceans, not on land? Why would a very much land-based people, pastoralists and shepherds, even think like this?
After the Cambrian come the Ordovician, Silurian and Devonian periods - or the appearance of 'great whales', as Genesis succinctly puts it.
How better to describe those epochs which gave us such monsters of the deep as Dunkleosteus, a carnivorous armoured fish whose appearance, says Parker, was 'simply terrifying'. Some 35ft long, 'the size of a small coach', with massive, bone-crunching jaws, even its eyes were armoured.
And after the sea monsters come the birds, the animals, cattle, and finally, homo sapiens. All present and correct, and all still in the right order. Once again, 'In describing how the planet and life around us came to be, the writer of the Genesis narrative got it disturbingly right'.
So what should we make of the extraordinary findings of The Genesis Enigma?
Professor Parker is clear on this subject. 'It would be a great shame if my findings were either misused in an attempt to suggest that scientists themselves are unsure about science, or pounded out of all recognition into support of the seven-day creation premise.'
There is no doubt that literal-minded Creationists do a disservice to the triumphant achievements of modern science, and to the beauty and poetry of the Bible. Evolution is taking place around us all the time. It's why the MRSA superbug has become so dangerously immune to antibiotics, why the race is on to beat the swine flu virus.
Nevertheless, when Parker comes to explaining how the writers of Genesis knew what they knew, he can only conclude that it was due to 'divine intervention', or 'a lucky guess'. Since the odds of the latter seem fantastically remote, Parker tentatively suggests the former.

That totally refutes your unsupported claims. You pervert The Word of God, you dismiss and attack the Torah, Gods instruction to humanity, you claim to replace the jews and Israel based upon distorted and deformed interpretation of Hebrew Texts.......you.........suzi/lilly are the proverbial False Prophet, a pessimist, it took you a week to respond to an honest debate and you lied and bullshitted... thumbs up

Why NO Reviews of David Icke PREACHING in MELBOURNE Oct 2011? - Page 2 False_teachers_thumb
mugglez
mugglez

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Tue Nov 29, 2011 10:42 pm

STILL NOTHING!
Yet here's "ozpixie" who couldn't make it to
any of David Icke's Australian Shows,
and couldn't provide any evidence of him
doing Shows in Melbourne, but,
boasting of going to worship him at WEMBLEY!!???!!

ozpixie wrote:30-11-2011, 06:12 AM
ozpixie
Why NO Reviews of David Icke PREACHING in MELBOURNE Oct 2011? - Page 2 Image

David has hired Wembley
It will be filled with people who want to listen
I will be one of them
The combined energy will be bloody amazing
The world will be a better place because of it
The PTW can suck on that
http://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=191913&page=6

But DON'T FALL FOR IT...
"ozpixie", "cori", "tintin", "David Icke",
THE SAME THINGS
PLOTTING THE
MASS SLAUGHTER OF HUMANE, HUMAN BEINGS!
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Sun Dec 11, 2011 11:07 am

Well, there have been 461 views of this question, on only 2 of the sites that I've asked it
(both sites where attacking me is popular), yet still NO EVIDENCE to PROVE DI did those TWO HEAVILY BRAGGED ABOUT SHOWS?

You would think that at least one of those 461 Viewers, particularly "Ciggy" who claims the "skill of remote viewing", or "Billy Ruben" who so heavily boasted DI "SOLD OUT" his first of those 2 Melbourne 2011 Shows, would have said, "here bitch" and come up with the evidence...IF IT EXISTS.
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Sat Dec 17, 2011 6:07 am

true lilly wrote: Why NO Reviews of David Icke PREACHING in MELBOURNE Oct 2011? - Page 2 2803512470 oh dear, now they have removed "Join DATES",
leaving ONLY 'A' Month...all the easier to RE-write
"history"...

...and yet STILL NO REVIEWS of D.ICKe in MELBOURNE,
in 2011...
...bits posted, AFTER end of Oct. 2011
(when D.ICKe wa supposed to have been and GONE)
OF D.ICKe'S 2009 "show"...lots BEFORE Oct. 2011,
SPRUIKING D.ICKe'S 2011 "shows"...

atlantis7

http://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=189613

07-11-2011, 08:02 PM

Why NO Reviews of David Icke PREACHING in MELBOURNE Oct 2011? - Page 2 Icon14
Icke in NZ :-)

It was grate event in Auckland! Thank you David - just about couldnt
believe how much energy you have! and the best of it all there were
people from young to old from all background - quite a few scientists
:-)

...so how do 'they' KNOW THE BACKGROUND of the audience...
...and WHAT RIGHT do 'they' have, to KNOW and BOAST?
Was giving away personal details and permission to ABuse it,
part of/THE PURPOSE of GATHERING FOLLOWERS?
STILL NOTHING, and as expected, treated as a NON-Issue at HPANWO,
Why NO Reviews of David Icke PREACHING in MELBOURNE Oct 2011
(but of course, "they" do find it important to attack me for asking Rolling Eyes )
like everywhere else, that is full of those who, while claiming to be,
"Anti-Icke" are heavily invested in selling the New Age Religious Garbage,
that David Icke spruiks.

Why NO Reviews of David Icke PREACHING in MELBOURNE Oct 2011? - Page 2 449107794
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Sat Dec 17, 2011 6:14 am

true lilly wrote:

Student jailed over sex stabbing frenzy

Why NO Reviews of David Icke PREACHING in MELBOURNE Oct 2011? - Page 2 892173-court
1:31PM Norrie Ross
A STUDENT inflicted 123 stab wounds
on a man he met on a gay dating site
after asking him "did you ever think of dying?", judge says.

Social media led to man's death - judge

Why NO Reviews of David Icke PREACHING in MELBOURNE Oct 2011? - Page 2 672523-facebook
Mark Dunn
A KILLER has been sentenced to 21 years jail
for murdering his uncle
after he posted his intentions to kill
online and via text messages.

The Age wins injunction against probe
Why NO Reviews of David Icke PREACHING in MELBOURNE Oct 2011? - Page 2 572138-the-age
10:51AM Padraic Murphy
UPDATE 8.30pm:
THE Age has obtained an injunction to stop police officers
seizing
equipment, believed to include computers.

• Tough day at The Age
  • April: ALP orders hacking probe
  • November: Victoria Police probe hacking claims
  • Guardian accused: Hack claim a beat-up

Evil cyber predator to learn fate
Why NO Reviews of David Icke PREACHING in MELBOURNE Oct 2011? - Page 2 322641-woman-online

5:30PM Anthony Dowsley
ONE of Australia's worst cyber criminals
will be sentenced tomorrow for raping,
stalking and grooming vulnerable girls.

Why NO Reviews of David Icke PREACHING in MELBOURNE Oct 2011? - Page 2 871590-person-of-the-year
Time Magazine has named "The Protester"
Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

true lilly wrote:What IS CLEAR to anyone who reads with basic comprehension, is:

"Sheeba" is a "Saffie cross", USED as a "poster child" FOR THE RSPCA
to GET OTHER PEOPLES MONEY, that PAID FOR her care,
BEFORE she was re-homed, in good health.

"POPPY" is my DEERHOUND, who I BOUGHT "IN THAT CONDITION"
and FUNDED HER RECOVERY, and DO ALL THE WORK MYSELF.
Others think POPPY IS IN "GREAT CONDITION" now.
I know she still has far to go, before she's all she could be.

And, "you" are NOTHING.

...and if people still wonder why the On Line "community",
PARTICULARLY those who peddle
Ickest Type/New Age/OLD LIE RELIGIONS,

THE MOST CRUEL and EVIL of people who FORCE Feed the wold
BITTER WORMWOOD,
work so hard at "demonising" those of us
who THANK GOD for surviving "them",
BY CARING FOR THE SMALL, WEAK, VOICELESS and POWERLESS,
AND WITNESSING,
THE REAL LIFE SAVING GRACE of GOD, that feeds The Spirit with
The SWEET JOYS of LIFE...

Dutch Abuse Thousands Of Children
Institutional Dutch abuse 'affected thousands'

sarius wrote:

The report also estimates that one in 10 Dutch children have
suffered some form of abuse
rising to one in five among those who had attended an institution - regardless of whether it was Catholic.

I think someone should

investigate the Dutch first of all. 1 in 5 wtf?

http://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=194031

...and when "they" say 'Catholic' "they" KNOW the world 'thinks' Christian,
whereas I've STRESSED again and again, that there ARE GOOD and bad
IN ALL, including, THANK GOD, MANY GOOD, AND REPENTANT among 'the bad',
as PROVEN by how many of the 'well hidden' EVIL, ARE BEING REVEALED.

112 arrested in online child porn bust

by:From correspondents in The Hague

December 16, 2011
10:38PM

POLICE in 22 European countries have arrested 112 suspects for
allegedly sharing online videos of children being sexually abused and
raped, policing agency Europol says.

"So far in 22 countries we have identified 269 suspects with 112
arrests", Europol's director Rob Wainwright said at a press conference
at Europol's headquarters in The Hague today.

"The operation targeted those sharing
the most extreme forms of video material,
which included

babies and toddlers
being sexually abused and raped
,"
he said.

"A lot of the material seized during the house searches is awaiting
forensic examination in order to support follow-up investigations and
possible prosecution of offenders," he said.

In March, police in several countries arrested scores of alleged
members of an online paedophile ring and rescued 230 children
in what Europol called at the time "the biggest case of its kind"
in a network that at one point had almost

70,000 members worldwide.

David Icke's Official Forums Statistics
Threads: 176,747, Posts: 3,363,214,
Members: 64,804

...yeah, I'm not 'playing' anymore...unlike "Billy Ruben" STILL PLAYING IN FILTH,
STILL TEXTING ME to "notice HIM/THEM", long ago tagged, and let loose to lead
JUSTICE to "THEIR" lairs...

...I played The Song of Redemption long enough...
...time to dance to the demise of the irredeemable...
true lilly wrote:
true lilly wrote:
true lilly wrote: Why NO Reviews of David Icke PREACHING in MELBOURNE Oct 2011? - Page 2 2803512470 oh dear, now they have removed "Join DATES",
"history"...

in 2011...

atlantis7

(but of course, "they" do find it important to attack me for asking Rolling Eyes )
that David Icke spruiks.

Why NO Reviews of David Icke PREACHING in MELBOURNE Oct 2011? - Page 2 449107794
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Sat Dec 17, 2011 7:33 am

Billy Ruben wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:http://hpanwoforum.freeforums.org/why-no-reviews-of-david-icke-preaching-in-melbourne-oct-2011-t2123-30.html

David Vincent wrote:
true lilly wrote:Seems 'some' need a little more context to understand
the great hole 'they' have dug 'themselves' into...with a lot
of 'help' from 'their' 'friends'.

Re: IT BEGINS....
https://sodlikeproductions.forumotion.com/t1612p15-it-begins#26452
Post true lilly Today at 12:17 am

ROFLMAO rolf rolf rolf rolf

And the best part about that thread,is your "second death" that you threaten others with and boast about,isn't Judaic Old Testament,the thieves that they were,but based on The Mystery Schools of Egypt.

So you subscribe,to the very thing you hate

it's all...From Out Of Egypt....LULZ

Welcome to the family Suzy Ryan,take good care of you now.
Razz Very Happy

You spam,so shall I...

Billy Ruben wrote:
true lilly wrote:
And, "you" are NOTHING.

Sure about that?!?!?!?!

Billy Ruben wrote:Do the right thing and seek not recognition for those deeds,it will be noted as a spiritual aspect for after death,then,maybe a fruiter like you can keep something of themselves as the ego layer is stripped away and fed to MAAT the reptilian,leaving you as a clear virgin shell of consciousness and soul.Have a nice day...

thumbs down

The lies,slander,conspiracies,the games,the cruelty you have displayed to people and animals...you think there's something worth of you sparing...I already know you're the walking dead,like 90% of the human trash that filth this planet.I just vainly try and warn those,what the real second death is....The joke's on you,Suzy Ryan,Gods Anointed Spammer...

wacky dizzy

Ammut (aka Ammit, Ammet, Amemet)

She waited in the throne room often hidden as the judges of the Egyptian dead weighed the hearts of the deceased. Evil folk's hearts would become her next snack. Their souls were the main course. This was a second death, as being barred from the afterlife the soul was doomed to wander forever over the earth. Ammut is part lioness, hippo, and crocodile. She is also called the Bone Eater and Devourer of Millions. She is a most holy being as she alone could thusly bar the evil from entering the afterlife.

Why NO Reviews of David Icke PREACHING in MELBOURNE Oct 2011? - Page 2 DeusammutWhy NO Reviews of David Icke PREACHING in MELBOURNE Oct 2011? - Page 2 Maat2Why NO Reviews of David Icke PREACHING in MELBOURNE Oct 2011? - Page 2 Maat1018

sonic

Ahhh,excellent insights there Mr Ruben,if I say so myself,would'nt you agree True Lilly,you do,but you just don't realise it...

lol! popcorn

Billy Ruben wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:
True Lilly wrote:
And there's 'Billy Ruben' with 'his'
months of death threats that specify such methods,
and associating himself with bad cops, health unionists,
biker groups, and really bad dudes...which you would right off,
as an attention seeking nutter...but for the at least
3 different phones 'he' uses, and, the others who know of,
and approve of 'his' death threats
, and the very specific
associations 'he' brags of, that make 'him' believe
'he's' 'untouchable'
enough to keep getting away with it.

...and then of course, there are
the 2 Car Bombs I've already survived...
and the other attacks by really bad dudes, etc...

and 'Jason/Billy Ruben's' dangerously erratic and
volatile behaviour that makes 'him' a liability to
'friends', 'associates' and
anyone 'he' 'perceives'
as a 'foe'.
Twisted Evil Rolling Eyes

We've all been through this.
Two months ago,when I got sick of True Lillys',baseless,groundless,slander and lies,against everyone whom she finds dis-pleasure with,ie,anybody who does'nt unquestioning believe,who littany of lies.
Frustrated to the point of doing something stupid,I decided to take my chances with Ballarat Police,close to where Suzy lives,she being the "BUM" part of town,Wendouree West,known for its bakeries and cock gobbling glory holes of Hollioke Park.
...I have the phone bill here to prove I rang on a Saturday.
Anyway,not expecting to get anywhere,especially,if I gave away my relationship with NSW Police,to be rather strained at best.
I was surprised to have my queries answered by a very professional and seasoned officer,who knew the law and history of Victoria and Ballarat.
...After describing my complaint,being accused as a babyfucker and goat abuser and so has many others by this nutter.I mentioned Suzy's ex-husband,Bill Ryan,a serving member?,remember,this is Suzy data,it could be made up at the bottom of a Gin bottle.

BAck in a minute...
The officer then took an interest and began looking for this Bill Ryan.I said to the officer,she'd be easy to remember,her car was blown up by bombing in her driveway and herself has been beaten up twice and put in a hospital.I could hear the keyboard,thumping away in the background,he's researching the data as I speak.He had a chuckle and said,there has'nt been a car-bombing in the state of Victoria for 30 years and that was the Russell St bombing.
...The officer,whose name I'll keep secret until Suzy Ryan,True Lilly/Vera Susa wants to reveal more or challenge this,said she can't be charged the way the laws stand now,but that may differ in the near future.

That sad little tale,that Suzy Ryan/True Lilly made up,lied about,she has been milking the public and friends for years,whether it's money,computers or a lift down the street,True Lilly has been profiting off her lies for many years now,off the good will of her readers.
She continues with her lies,cause they serve her well.I exposed her for this and hopefully,slowly,others catch on.She even plays this on her own family,and she abandoned them,in favour of delivering Gods Saving Word,her schizoid spam,even over the love of her children.Still think she's not a threat,guess again,she's a dangerous,manipulative,game-playing,conspiring schizoid,who fooled many of you with her old lady act.
She isn't nice,frail or alone.She's very well connected.She's a liar,slanderer,extortionist,is this the quality of character,that one should have to advocate God for you?
Nutter extraordinaire...But wait,there's more,WOOF,WOOF...

rolling pin dogshag butt Razz

Now see her above post,it still contains the lies that she's trying to utilize to build another fantasy,completely crackers,but then again,it's the only game she has in town,as the management said,it's what she does,well,I don't have to tolerate it,her or her lying crap.

Billy Ruben wrote:...But I suppose you all knew that,stupid bint,could'nt get any interest and spread rumours about dogfuckers and babyrapers...where it was probably an uncle or step dad who tricked her out.Anyway,I'd love to see the evidence where she tries to extort the forum for money...pathetic she is,anyway,it's a war and it's grizzley,sorry about this to human eyes,but it's the way it is...
She tried extorting Tintin too,everything she accuses one of,believe me,it's the opposite...she's a true lowlife,see it in the street,don't hit it,don't pity it,expectorate on it...in other words,hawk it right back and spit it heavy in her face,that's what I intend on doing...

Billy Ruben wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:Anyone of unfounded crimes and atrocities ever again I swear,I'll pursue you to the ends of the Earth,your God,will not protect you...

How dare you,pick on someone that can't even defend themselves.
Do you know how much hurt and pain your stupid little game does,how does mine back to you feel? Get it,myopic slag???
Ozpixie would never be what you accuse her off.

Quote: I Am

Jase,

I would not even show this to ozpixie as I know how much it would upset her and trust me, she does not need this sort of disgusting accusation in her life.

I have been slated by the best of them but really don’t give a toss. I know who I am and my friends and family know who I am.. I have been around long enough that it is water off a duck’s back.

Oz on the other hand is a very sweet lady who is not all that savvy to the hatred spread on the net.

I cannot give you too much information but I can assure you she is not the person true lilly believes she is. Her name is not Christine and she has never met or had any contact with lilly. She is not only not from Ballarat, She is not even from the same state.

How's that for showing what little you really know,eh? But still quite prepared to vomit your bullshit.You got no credibility and you make the Anti-Icke movement look cold and hate-filled with no warrant to be...and for that

I THANK YOU

ANYWAY,YOU'RE NOT GETTING LET OFF,WHILST YOU STILL USE GENERAL FORUM,i WILL HAUNT YOU,BACK IN YOUR DUNGEON DRAGON...AND WHILE YOU'RE THERE,ACCUSE ANYBODY OF ANY SEXUAL CRIME AND I WILL TAUNT AND HAUNT YOU MORE...

THIS WILL NOT END,I WILL AWAIT YOU AND DESTROY EVERY SYLLABLE YOU DARE UTTER IN FUTURE...F*CK YOU,IS THE ORDER FOR EVERYDAY,DRAGON...

cthulhu cthulhu

Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Billy Ruben wrote:ANSWER ME YOU GOD WHORE,WHY ACCUSE SOMEONE MEEK AND MILD OF AN ATROCITY THAT SHE COULD'NT EVEN READ ABOUT,LET ALONE PERFORM,WITH NO EVIDENCE AS USUAL,BUT YOU SEEM PRE-OCCUPIED WITH THIS SUBJECT,AND NAMED OZPIXIE WRONG,BUT STILL PERSIST,WHY SPREAD VICIOUS LIES AND RUMOURS,JUST SO PEOPLE WOULD TAKE NOTICE OF YOUR POST,BITCH!!!
I ALSO NOTICED YOU NEVER MENTIONED CIGGY AND I FOR MONTHS,UNTIL YOU FOUND I WAS POSTING AT HPANWO...WAS THIS THE BIGGEST BUNGLE YOU AND YOUR ILK MADE,I KNOW SO,HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA,F*CK YOU....
ALL THIS JUST TO RAISE YOUR READERSHIP...IF YOU WERE'NT SUCH A SPASTIC,YOU'D STILL BE WHERE YOU WANT TO BE,THE DAVID ICKE FORUMS...NER,NER,NER,NER

rolf rolf rolf rolf

Razz Razz Razz Razz

pig pig pig pig

tongue tongue tongue tongue

Billy Ruben wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:I just sent Alison (I am) an email of this thread with your accusations about Ozpixie.As long as it don't go against their non-disclosure agreement,I asked her to inform Christine of this thread and to please give me information why True Lilly,(mental basket case spastic bitch),why would one of Gods' anointed would make such a claim?

I also asked for information about you madam...not where you live,but what you've done to others and the games and back-stabbing you involve yourself with,thankyou Lulzy for admitting this,it was arsehole game players is why I left DIF in the end,but I might just re-activate my account...and keep a low profile...the rant room is too tempting....And you know why arsehole???I'll rant every thread you've done,lost in the bowels of the rant room...Then,I'll ask Ozpixie to take you to court over your accusations,by using the police,(they'll help her...then when it's thrown out of court cause we just found out you're a registered mental patient...a real one!!!...then I will be ever so sorry I spoke ill to you...and forgive you for your harassment and games you play...if not,you're gonna look stupid,at any rate...and if Ozpixie does cough up...and reveals your lies and games the same as everyone else asserts,then your readers,must be as mental and fucked in the head as you...have a nice day.

and just to let the discerning reader know...

Billy Ruben wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:Hey Mental Patient,since you assert that you can answer questions,without spam I hope,...

What justifies you calling Christine/Ozpixie a goat fucker and that she makes men do it for bribery purposes???

Would you not consider that the men would rather f*ck Ozpixie than goats...but the possibilty is,that the men might rather f*ck a goat than some broken shrunken imp of a person such as yourself???

Why do you always label people goat,dog/fuckers,peadophiles?I have,but they and I know the truth of it...Even proved a few things that go on deaf ears.

You're sick Suzy,real sick...if you get sanctioned in a mental home,I'll forgive you,but you're on the street being a danger to yourself and everybody else...I can con a mental health team Suzy,5 minute chat with you,they'll never let you out,they hate God botherers the most in psyche-wards,drug the absolute crap out of them...

Billy Ruben wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:
true lilly wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:

So,where is the sex/porn spam,do you still think beastiality is natural sex???You see,Lilly,it's about interpretations,what you view as natural and loving,the law of the land regards as perverse and criminal...but in danger of giving the judge an erection
...and your 'double speak' is so weak and transparent...could it be that
you are the local horse rapist that the judges keep letting off... Why NO Reviews of David Icke PREACHING in MELBOURNE Oct 2011? - Page 2 970510
true lilly wrote:sadly, some 'sick puppies' are so sick, a bullet's their only 'cure'... Why NO Reviews of David Icke PREACHING in MELBOURNE Oct 2011? - Page 2 888898...
... or you could simply Why NO Reviews of David Icke PREACHING in MELBOURNE Oct 2011? - Page 2 993177 'you' 'ninny' 'billy' goat shagger's...

...umm, so 'you' do 'know' Christine Why NO Reviews of David Icke PREACHING in MELBOURNE Oct 2011? - Page 2 252310in your satanic biblical sense, that local
animal raping ex-copper's witch...
...she couldn't get enough of making men fcuk goats...them blackmailing them...
...to stay in her sick death circles forever...I did warn people about her, years ago,
back in the ATS days...mind you, she and her ilk are a dime a dozen cheap slags...
...I'm sure you can find another if she's no longer available...now go, Why NO Reviews of David Icke PREACHING in MELBOURNE Oct 2011? - Page 2 993177to
your own kind...I can't even pity you...

Are you kidding...No,this comes from the lips of True Lilly,it's all batshit...

Lilly,stop telling lies and no,I don't know Christine/OzPixie...Imagine that eh?David Icke Forum Moderators are either Illuminati Shills like Dark Eternal or goat fucking satanist like OzPixie,cause True Lilly tells me so...

No Lilly,I don't think they'll let you back on DIF....EVER.

DO YOU SEE THE PATTERN TRUE LILLY,EVERYONE YOU TAKE A DISLIKE TOO,IS PAINTED A GOATFUCKER,BABYFUCKER OR SOMETHING ELSE.YOU HAVE ISSUES IN THIS AREA,AND IT'S ALL TO DO WITH YOUR PERCEPTION OF YOURSELF.IF YOU WERE MADE TO DO THINGS WHEN YOU WERE YOUNG,IT'S NOT YOUR FAULT,IF YOU INSTIGATED IT,THEN GET OVER IT AND MOVE ON...YOU POINT THE FINGER SUZY,BUT IT'S NOT THE FIRST TIME I HAVE FIGURED YOU OUT,READ YOUR PM ABOUT YOUR FAMILY...

Billy Ruben wrote:This is not such a bad way to go actually,my way,I would've destroyed you,but the fall-out for me would be just as bad...this way,we can deal with the FACTS as you've claimed...

Once you have no credibilty,you can post spam to the wall,cause there is no-way anyone will believe you...Hey,how come you have'nt called in the cavalry??? (hOrSeY-Palomino)...when it gets out of control you usually sink to every method that you accuse David Icke and Tintin of...
Gang-stalking,harassment,etc...when the dust settles,was that one little lie that kicked this all off a year ago,...Was it All Worth It?

Billy Ruben wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:
true lilly wrote:Nothing 'private' about this, 'you' 'ninny nong'...

So, which is it?
"Billy Ruben" makes a serious threat, or, he's all lying talk?

From Billy Ruben To true lilly, Today at 4:28 pm

true lilly wrote:
So, you still haven't figured out why the smarter ones hand-balled you this:
"Keep pushing and I'll destroy you good and proper.", job.

quote:Billy Ruben
Why NO Reviews of David Icke PREACHING in MELBOURNE Oct 2011? - Page 2 993177

your a goner mate...

Either way...'you & Ciggy' simply shouldn't have spammed, my one thread,
with 'you & Ciggy's' endless public 'conversations' about 'you & Ciggy's'
'beliefs' on when a child is too young or too related to lust after
, and then
stepped up 'your' phone and on line harassment, when I asked 'you', again,
to remove that, utterly sick, way off topic, 'conversation' of 'yours',
from my thread, that was 'chopped up' to have 'those conversations'
of 'you & Ciggy', head and end the pages, as if it where my topic...and then cry,
rant, libel, make endless personal threats and try to sound like 'you'
AND 'your' supportive ASSOCIATES are 'good guys'.

Mind you, as 'Billy Ruben & Ciggy' thought it funny at the time of 'that conversation',
that I should ask them to stop spamming my thread with 'their' sick 'fishing', and that
'he' keeps bringing it up, I'd say it's something else that has 'them' worried...as it should.

this is what I mean't you're a goner,you think I'd martyr you...hehehehe,that's how you think,idiot,no,a living permanenet death...I destroyed every credible shred you ever had or beLIEved you had.

This is what I am had to say,the truth...you're a disgusting spiteful shitbag of a person Suzy Ryan...if I get a chance,I'll f*ck you over in court
...Alison won't even show Ozpixie your stuff and I don't blame her,Ozpixie to me was like an Aussie Antiem,a very nice young lady,but Antiem shocked me with her strengths,I always thought Ozpixie was a little softy,like Curtain Cat,very lovely girls...You spiteful stale withered shitbag of a woman,I HATE you properly now...and have no shame in how I treat you,exactly how I treat demons,what I say to them,made them weep...you I will break...I am an old demon in transition,anything that tries stopping me in future,I'll swat,as I do to roaches...

Why NO Reviews of David Icke PREACHING in MELBOURNE Oct 2011? - Page 2 Semailr

the only thing being threatened is what little credibilty you think you had...call the police,go on,dare you,send your bald headed mate up,I'm in pretty good shape compared to yesterday.F*CK YOU!!!

sucked in...you make me ill...

True Lilly,puts her foot in it:
Mind you, as 'Billy Ruben & Ciggy' thought it funny at the time of 'that conversation',
that I should ask them to stop spamming my thread with 'their' sick 'fishing', and that
'he' keeps bringing it up, I'd say it's something else that has 'them' worried...as it should.

Thankyou Suzy,that's exactly what I said,spam a True Lilly shitbox thread to make it interesting and you get painted as a child molester...exactly what I've been saying.

The only disappointing aspect,is you're proving me dead-on with no effort needed,this is all to easy...

THIS SUPER-SPAM CAN BE ALOT OF FUN AND ANNOYANCE,THANKYOU TRUE LILLY,FOR INTIATING ME IN THE SCHOOL OF SECRET ARTS...

Billy Ruben wrote:yeah,we remember the car-bombing,you lied and bullshitted about that one too...and sent us a pic of some woman walking a dog as proof,yeah,credible honest god fearing suzy fuckwit ryan...

Billy Ruben wrote:NOW THAT YOU SLYLY ADMIT YOU'RE TORTURING THOSE CATS IN YOUR YARD,LIKE I ALWAYS SUSPECT A PATHETIC SLAG LIKE YOU TO DO,JUST TO UPSET ME,WELL F*CK YOU SUZY RYAN,A CAT'S LIFE IS WORTH MORE THAN A 1000 OF YOURS,I DON'T CARE WHO SEES THIS OR DISGUSTED WITH ME OR EVEN LAW ENFORCEMENT,BUT I SWEAR,I'LL CATCH UP WITH YOU AND TEACH YOU WHAT PAIN IS...I SPENT 4 HOURS ON THE NET,LAST NIGHT USING THE WHITE PAGES,BITCH LIKE YOU DON'T HAVE A REGISTERED ADDRESS ON A NORMAL PHONE LINE,SO YEAH,I' NOT TAKING YOUR SHIT THIS TIME...FUCKING DIE BITCH...

GINGER AND WHITE CATS I LOVE AND ADORE,I WAS LAST YEAR,GOING TO DRIVE THERE JUST TO TAKE ONE OR TWO OFF YOUR HANDS...BUT F*CK YOU...YOU DEAD TO ME...

cthulhu cthulhu cthulhu cthulhu

Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Sat Dec 17, 2011 7:41 am

true lilly wrote:
true lilly wrote:

Why NO Reviews of David Icke PREACHING in MELBOURNE Oct 2011? - Page 2 892173-court

Why NO Reviews of David Icke PREACHING in MELBOURNE Oct 2011? - Page 2 672523-facebook
Mark Dunn
for murdering his uncle

Why NO Reviews of David Icke PREACHING in MELBOURNE Oct 2011? - Page 2 572138-the-age
UPDATE 8.30pm:
seizing

• Tough day at The Age
Why NO Reviews of David Icke PREACHING in MELBOURNE Oct 2011? - Page 2 322641-woman-online

Why NO Reviews of David Icke PREACHING in MELBOURNE Oct 2011? - Page 2 871590-person-of-the-year
Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
true lilly wrote:What IS CLEAR to anyone who reads with basic comprehension, is:

And, "you" are NOTHING.

BITTER WORMWOOD,
AND WITNESSING,

sarius wrote:
rising to one in five among those who had attended an institution - regardless of whether it was Catholic.

I think someone should

December 16, 2011

which included

babies and toddlers
,"
he said.

...yeah, I'm not 'playing' anymore...unlike "Billy Ruben" STILL PLAYING IN FILTH,

true lilly wrote:
true lilly wrote:
"history"...

in 2011...

atlantis7

that David Icke spruiks.

true lilly wrote:Nanny state rules drive us mad
Why NO Reviews of David Icke PREACHING in MELBOURNE Oct 2011? - Page 2 738167-peacock
Alex White
ANIMAL owners, charities
and even the Scouts
have become the target
of wacky council bylaws
and ratepayers
have had enough.

Wink
To quote "tintin", it's all connected".
To quote "tintin", "it's all connected".

Wild dogs fear on missing jail chief

Why NO Reviews of David Icke PREACHING in MELBOURNE Oct 2011? - Page 2 111400-dingoes

Jon Kaila
POLICE are unlikely to find missing
prison governor David Prideaux
because his remains may have
been disturbed by wild dogs.

Horsin' around on the Howqua

Why NO Reviews of David Icke PREACHING in MELBOURNE Oct 2011? - Page 2 757907-howqua
A BIT of horseplay in the beautiful
Howqua River seemed the perfect
way for Riddells Creek's Jessica
Mansas to spend a day in the High
Country.

December 18, 2011
12:00AM

Why NO Reviews of David Icke PREACHING in MELBOURNE Oct 2011? - Page 2 758524-howquaJessica Mansas from Riddells Creek rides Lancaster across the Howqua. Picture: Zoe Phillips Sunday Herald Sun

A BIT of horseplay in the beautiful Howqua River seemed the perfect
way for Riddells Creek's Jessica Mansas to spend a day in the High
Country.

Ms Mansas, 22, and her horse, Lancaster, frollicked in the icy waters of the Howqua
and she said: "It was the first time I've taken him up there and he took to it like
a real bush pony."
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Sat Dec 17, 2011 8:10 am

Billy Ruben wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:http://hpanwoforum.freeforums.org/why-no-reviews-of-david-icke-preaching-in-melbourne-oct-2011-t2123-30.html

David Vincent wrote:
true lilly wrote:Seems 'some' need a little more context to understand

Re: IT BEGINS....
https://sodlikeproductions.forumotion.com/t1612p15-it-begins#26452
Post true lilly Today at 12:17 am

ROFLMAO rolf rolf rolf rolf

And the best part about that thread,is your "second death" that you threaten others with and boast about,isn't Judaic Old Testament,the thieves that they were,but based on The Mystery Schools of Egypt.

So you subscribe,to the very thing you hate

it's all...From Out Of Egypt....LULZ

Welcome to the family Suzy Ryan,take good care of you now.
Razz Very Happy

You spam,so shall I...

Billy Ruben wrote:
true lilly wrote:
And, "you" are NOTHING.

Sure about that?!?!?!?!

Billy Ruben wrote:Do the right thing and seek not recognition for those deeds,it will be noted as a spiritual aspect for after death,then,maybe a fruiter like you can keep something of themselves as the ego layer is stripped away and fed to MAAT the reptilian,leaving you as a clear virgin shell of consciousness and soul.Have a nice day...

thumbs down

The lies,slander,conspiracies,the games,the cruelty you have displayed to people and animals...you think there's something worth of you sparing...I already know you're the walking dead,like 90% of the human trash that filth this planet.I just vainly try and warn those,what the real second death is....The joke's on you,Suzy Ryan,Gods Anointed Spammer...

wacky dizzy

Ammut (aka Ammit, Ammet, Amemet)

She waited in the throne room often hidden as the judges of the Egyptian dead weighed the hearts of the deceased. Evil folk's hearts would become her next snack. Their souls were the main course. This was a second death, as being barred from the afterlife the soul was doomed to wander forever over the earth. Ammut is part lioness, hippo, and crocodile. She is also called the Bone Eater and Devourer of Millions. She is a most holy being as she alone could thusly bar the evil from entering the afterlife.

Why NO Reviews of David Icke PREACHING in MELBOURNE Oct 2011? - Page 2 DeusammutWhy NO Reviews of David Icke PREACHING in MELBOURNE Oct 2011? - Page 2 Maat2Why NO Reviews of David Icke PREACHING in MELBOURNE Oct 2011? - Page 2 Maat1018

sonic

Ahhh,excellent insights there Mr Ruben,if I say so myself,would'nt you agree True Lilly,you do,but you just don't realise it...

lol! popcorn

Billy Ruben wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:
True Lilly wrote:
And there's 'Billy Ruben' with 'his'
months of death threats that specify such methods,
and associating himself with bad cops, health unionists,
biker groups, and really bad dudes...which you would right off,
as an attention seeking nutter...but for the at least
3 different phones 'he' uses, and, the others who know of,
and approve of 'his' death threats
, and the very specific
associations 'he' brags of, that make 'him' believe
'he's' 'untouchable'
enough to keep getting away with it.

...and then of course, there are
the 2 Car Bombs I've already survived...
and the other attacks by really bad dudes, etc...

and 'Jason/Billy Ruben's' dangerously erratic and
volatile behaviour that makes 'him' a liability to
'friends', 'associates' and
anyone 'he' 'perceives'
as a 'foe'.
Twisted Evil Rolling Eyes

We've all been through this.
Two months ago,when I got sick of True Lillys',baseless,groundless,slander and lies,against everyone whom she finds dis-pleasure with,ie,anybody who does'nt unquestioning believe,who littany of lies.
Frustrated to the point of doing something stupid,I decided to take my chances with Ballarat Police,close to where Suzy lives,she being the "BUM" part of town,Wendouree West,known for its bakeries and cock gobbling glory holes of Hollioke Park.
...I have the phone bill here to prove I rang on a Saturday.
Anyway,not expecting to get anywhere,especially,if I gave away my relationship with NSW Police,to be rather strained at best.
I was surprised to have my queries answered by a very professional and seasoned officer,who knew the law and history of Victoria and Ballarat.
...After describing my complaint,being accused as a babyfucker and goat abuser and so has many others by this nutter.I mentioned Suzy's ex-husband,Bill Ryan,a serving member?,remember,this is Suzy data,it could be made up at the bottom of a Gin bottle.

BAck in a minute...
The officer then took an interest and began looking for this Bill Ryan.I said to the officer,she'd be easy to remember,her car was blown up by bombing in her driveway and herself has been beaten up twice and put in a hospital.I could hear the keyboard,thumping away in the background,he's researching the data as I speak.He had a chuckle and said,there has'nt been a car-bombing in the state of Victoria for 30 years and that was the Russell St bombing.
...The officer,whose name I'll keep secret until Suzy Ryan,True Lilly/Vera Susa wants to reveal more or challenge this,said she can't be charged the way the laws stand now,but that may differ in the near future.

That sad little tale,that Suzy Ryan/True Lilly made up,lied about,she has been milking the public and friends for years,whether it's money,computers or a lift down the street,True Lilly has been profiting off her lies for many years now,off the good will of her readers.
She continues with her lies,cause they serve her well.I exposed her for this and hopefully,slowly,others catch on.She even plays this on her own family,and she abandoned them,in favour of delivering Gods Saving Word,her schizoid spam,even over the love of her children.Still think she's not a threat,guess again,she's a dangerous,manipulative,game-playing,conspiring schizoid,who fooled many of you with her old lady act.
She isn't nice,frail or alone.She's very well connected.She's a liar,slanderer,extortionist,is this the quality of character,that one should have to advocate God for you?
Nutter extraordinaire...But wait,there's more,WOOF,WOOF...

rolling pin dogshag butt Razz

Now see her above post,it still contains the lies that she's trying to utilize to build another fantasy,completely crackers,but then again,it's the only game she has in town,as the management said,it's what she does,well,I don't have to tolerate it,her or her lying crap.

Billy Ruben wrote:...But I suppose you all knew that,stupid bint,could'nt get any interest and spread rumours about dogfuckers and babyrapers...where it was probably an uncle or step dad who tricked her out.Anyway,I'd love to see the evidence where she tries to extort the forum for money...pathetic she is,anyway,it's a war and it's grizzley,sorry about this to human eyes,but it's the way it is...
She tried extorting Tintin too,everything she accuses one of,believe me,it's the opposite...she's a true lowlife,see it in the street,don't hit it,don't pity it,expectorate on it...in other words,hawk it right back and spit it heavy in her face,that's what I intend on doing...

Billy Ruben wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:Anyone of unfounded crimes and atrocities ever again I swear,I'll pursue you to the ends of the Earth,your God,will not protect you...

How dare you,pick on someone that can't even defend themselves.
Do you know how much hurt and pain your stupid little game does,how does mine back to you feel? Get it,myopic slag???
Ozpixie would never be what you accuse her off.

Quote: I Am

Jase,

I would not even show this to ozpixie as I know how much it would upset her and trust me, she does not need this sort of disgusting accusation in her life.

I have been slated by the best of them but really don’t give a toss. I know who I am and my friends and family know who I am.. I have been around long enough that it is water off a duck’s back.

Oz on the other hand is a very sweet lady who is not all that savvy to the hatred spread on the net.

I cannot give you too much information but I can assure you she is not the person true lilly believes she is. Her name is not Christine and she has never met or had any contact with lilly. She is not only not from Ballarat, She is not even from the same state.

How's that for showing what little you really know,eh? But still quite prepared to vomit your bullshit.You got no credibility and you make the Anti-Icke movement look cold and hate-filled with no warrant to be...and for that

I THANK YOU

ANYWAY,YOU'RE NOT GETTING LET OFF,WHILST YOU STILL USE GENERAL FORUM,i WILL HAUNT YOU,BACK IN YOUR DUNGEON DRAGON...AND WHILE YOU'RE THERE,ACCUSE ANYBODY OF ANY SEXUAL CRIME AND I WILL TAUNT AND HAUNT YOU MORE...

THIS WILL NOT END,I WILL AWAIT YOU AND DESTROY EVERY SYLLABLE YOU DARE UTTER IN FUTURE...F*CK YOU,IS THE ORDER FOR EVERYDAY,DRAGON...

cthulhu cthulhu

Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Billy Ruben wrote:ANSWER ME YOU GOD WHORE,WHY ACCUSE SOMEONE MEEK AND MILD OF AN ATROCITY THAT SHE COULD'NT EVEN READ ABOUT,LET ALONE PERFORM,WITH NO EVIDENCE AS USUAL,BUT YOU SEEM PRE-OCCUPIED WITH THIS SUBJECT,AND NAMED OZPIXIE WRONG,BUT STILL PERSIST,WHY SPREAD VICIOUS LIES AND RUMOURS,JUST SO PEOPLE WOULD TAKE NOTICE OF YOUR POST,BITCH!!!
I ALSO NOTICED YOU NEVER MENTIONED CIGGY AND I FOR MONTHS,UNTIL YOU FOUND I WAS POSTING AT HPANWO...WAS THIS THE BIGGEST BUNGLE YOU AND YOUR ILK MADE,I KNOW SO,HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA,F*CK YOU....
ALL THIS JUST TO RAISE YOUR READERSHIP...IF YOU WERE'NT SUCH A SPASTIC,YOU'D STILL BE WHERE YOU WANT TO BE,THE DAVID ICKE FORUMS...NER,NER,NER,NER

rolf rolf rolf rolf

Razz Razz Razz Razz

pig pig pig pig

tongue tongue tongue tongue

Billy Ruben wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:I just sent Alison (I am) an email of this thread with your accusations about Ozpixie.As long as it don't go against their non-disclosure agreement,I asked her to inform Christine of this thread and to please give me information why True Lilly,(mental basket case spastic bitch),why would one of Gods' anointed would make such a claim?

I also asked for information about you madam...not where you live,but what you've done to others and the games and back-stabbing you involve yourself with,thankyou Lulzy for admitting this,it was arsehole game players is why I left DIF in the end,but I might just re-activate my account...and keep a low profile...the rant room is too tempting....And you know why arsehole???I'll rant every thread you've done,lost in the bowels of the rant room...Then,I'll ask Ozpixie to take you to court over your accusations,by using the police,(they'll help her...then when it's thrown out of court cause we just found out you're a registered mental patient...a real one!!!...then I will be ever so sorry I spoke ill to you...and forgive you for your harassment and games you play...if not,you're gonna look stupid,at any rate...and if Ozpixie does cough up...and reveals your lies and games the same as everyone else asserts,then your readers,must be as mental and fucked in the head as you...have a nice day.

and just to let the discerning reader know...

Billy Ruben wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:Hey Mental Patient,since you assert that you can answer questions,without spam I hope,...

What justifies you calling Christine/Ozpixie a goat fucker and that she makes men do it for bribery purposes???

Would you not consider that the men would rather f*ck Ozpixie than goats...but the possibilty is,that the men might rather f*ck a goat than some broken shrunken imp of a person such as yourself???

Why do you always label people goat,dog/fuckers,peadophiles?I have,but they and I know the truth of it...Even proved a few things that go on deaf ears.

You're sick Suzy,real sick...if you get sanctioned in a mental home,I'll forgive you,but you're on the street being a danger to yourself and everybody else...I can con a mental health team Suzy,5 minute chat with you,they'll never let you out,they hate God botherers the most in psyche-wards,drug the absolute crap out of them...

Billy Ruben wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:
true lilly wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:

So,where is the sex/porn spam,do you still think beastiality is natural sex???You see,Lilly,it's about interpretations,what you view as natural and loving,the law of the land regards as perverse and criminal...but in danger of giving the judge an erection
...and your 'double speak' is so weak and transparent...could it be that
you are the local horse rapist that the judges keep letting off... Why NO Reviews of David Icke PREACHING in MELBOURNE Oct 2011? - Page 2 970510
true lilly wrote:sadly, some 'sick puppies' are so sick, a bullet's their only 'cure'... Why NO Reviews of David Icke PREACHING in MELBOURNE Oct 2011? - Page 2 888898...
... or you could simply Why NO Reviews of David Icke PREACHING in MELBOURNE Oct 2011? - Page 2 993177 'you' 'ninny' 'billy' goat shagger's...

...umm, so 'you' do 'know' Christine Why NO Reviews of David Icke PREACHING in MELBOURNE Oct 2011? - Page 2 252310in your satanic biblical sense, that local
animal raping ex-copper's witch...
...she couldn't get enough of making men fcuk goats...them blackmailing them...
...to stay in her sick death circles forever...I did warn people about her, years ago,
back in the ATS days...mind you, she and her ilk are a dime a dozen cheap slags...
...I'm sure you can find another if she's no longer available...now go, Why NO Reviews of David Icke PREACHING in MELBOURNE Oct 2011? - Page 2 993177to
your own kind...I can't even pity you...

Are you kidding...No,this comes from the lips of True Lilly,it's all batshit...

Lilly,stop telling lies and no,I don't know Christine/OzPixie...Imagine that eh?David Icke Forum Moderators are either Illuminati Shills like Dark Eternal or goat fucking satanist like OzPixie,cause True Lilly tells me so...

No Lilly,I don't think they'll let you back on DIF....EVER.

DO YOU SEE THE PATTERN TRUE LILLY,EVERYONE YOU TAKE A DISLIKE TOO,IS PAINTED A GOATFUCKER,BABYFUCKER OR SOMETHING ELSE.YOU HAVE ISSUES IN THIS AREA,AND IT'S ALL TO DO WITH YOUR PERCEPTION OF YOURSELF.IF YOU WERE MADE TO DO THINGS WHEN YOU WERE YOUNG,IT'S NOT YOUR FAULT,IF YOU INSTIGATED IT,THEN GET OVER IT AND MOVE ON...YOU POINT THE FINGER SUZY,BUT IT'S NOT THE FIRST TIME I HAVE FIGURED YOU OUT,READ YOUR PM ABOUT YOUR FAMILY...

Billy Ruben wrote:This is not such a bad way to go actually,my way,I would've destroyed you,but the fall-out for me would be just as bad...this way,we can deal with the FACTS as you've claimed...

Once you have no credibilty,you can post spam to the wall,cause there is no-way anyone will believe you...Hey,how come you have'nt called in the cavalry??? (hOrSeY-Palomino)...when it gets out of control you usually sink to every method that you accuse David Icke and Tintin of...
Gang-stalking,harassment,etc...when the dust settles,was that one little lie that kicked this all off a year ago,...Was it All Worth It?

Billy Ruben wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:
true lilly wrote:Nothing 'private' about this, 'you' 'ninny nong'...

So, which is it?
"Billy Ruben" makes a serious threat, or, he's all lying talk?

From Billy Ruben To true lilly, Today at 4:28 pm

true lilly wrote:
So, you still haven't figured out why the smarter ones hand-balled you this:
"Keep pushing and I'll destroy you good and proper.", job.

quote:Billy Ruben
Why NO Reviews of David Icke PREACHING in MELBOURNE Oct 2011? - Page 2 993177

your a goner mate...

Either way...'you & Ciggy' simply shouldn't have spammed, my one thread,
with 'you & Ciggy's' endless public 'conversations' about 'you & Ciggy's'
'beliefs' on when a child is too young or too related to lust after
, and then
stepped up 'your' phone and on line harassment, when I asked 'you', again,
to remove that, utterly sick, way off topic, 'conversation' of 'yours',
from my thread, that was 'chopped up' to have 'those conversations'
of 'you & Ciggy', head and end the pages, as if it where my topic...and then cry,
rant, libel, make endless personal threats and try to sound like 'you'
AND 'your' supportive ASSOCIATES are 'good guys'.

this is what I mean't you're a goner,you think I'd martyr you...hehehehe,that's how you think,idiot,no,a living permanenet death...I destroyed every credible shred you ever had or beLIEved you had.

This is what I am had to say,the truth...you're a disgusting spiteful shitbag of a person Suzy Ryan...if I get a chance,I'll f*ck you over in court
...Alison won't even show Ozpixie your stuff and I don't blame her,Ozpixie to me was like an Aussie Antiem,a very nice young lady,but Antiem shocked me with her strengths,I always thought Ozpixie was a little softy,like Curtain Cat,very lovely girls...You spiteful stale withered shitbag of a woman,I HATE you properly now...and have no shame in how I treat you,exactly how I treat demons,what I say to them,made them weep...you I will break...I am an old demon in transition,anything that tries stopping me in future,I'll swat,as I do to roaches...

Why NO Reviews of David Icke PREACHING in MELBOURNE Oct 2011? - Page 2 Semailr

the only thing being threatened is what little credibilty you think you had...call the police,go on,dare you,send your bald headed mate up,I'm in pretty good shape compared to yesterday.F*CK YOU!!!

sucked in...you make me ill...

True Lilly,puts her foot in it:

Thankyou Suzy,that's exactly what I said,spam a True Lilly shitbox thread to make it interesting and you get painted as a child molester...exactly what I've been saying.

The only disappointing aspect,is you're proving me dead-on with no effort needed,this is all to easy...

THIS SUPER-SPAM CAN BE ALOT OF FUN AND ANNOYANCE,THANKYOU TRUE LILLY,FOR INTIATING ME IN THE SCHOOL OF SECRET ARTS...

Billy Ruben wrote:yeah,we remember the car-bombing,you lied and bullshitted about that one too...and sent us a pic of some woman walking a dog as proof,yeah,credible honest god fearing suzy fuckwit ryan...

Billy Ruben wrote:NOW THAT YOU SLYLY ADMIT YOU'RE TORTURING THOSE CATS IN YOUR YARD,LIKE I ALWAYS SUSPECT A PATHETIC SLAG LIKE YOU TO DO,JUST TO UPSET ME,WELL F*CK YOU SUZY RYAN,A CAT'S LIFE IS WORTH MORE THAN A 1000 OF YOURS,I DON'T CARE WHO SEES THIS OR DISGUSTED WITH ME OR EVEN LAW ENFORCEMENT,BUT I SWEAR,I'LL CATCH UP WITH YOU AND TEACH YOU WHAT PAIN IS...I SPENT 4 HOURS ON THE NET,LAST NIGHT USING THE WHITE PAGES,BITCH LIKE YOU DON'T HAVE A REGISTERED ADDRESS ON A NORMAL PHONE LINE,SO YEAH,I' NOT TAKING YOUR SHIT THIS TIME...FUCKING DIE BITCH...

GINGER AND WHITE CATS I LOVE AND ADORE,I WAS LAST YEAR,GOING TO DRIVE THERE JUST TO TAKE ONE OR TWO OFF YOUR HANDS...BUT F*CK YOU...YOU DEAD TO ME...

cthulhu cthulhu cthulhu cthulhu

Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Sat Dec 17, 2011 8:48 am

Why NO Reviews of David Icke PREACHING in MELBOURNE Oct 2011? - Page 2 809265-111217-review2

STAR IN THE EAST

Why NO Reviews of David Icke PREACHING in MELBOURNE Oct 2011? - Page 2 887206-111217-rev-ashkenazy
Vladimir Ashkenazy
and the Sydney Symphony Orchestra
wow them in Seoul.

Why NO Reviews of David Icke PREACHING in MELBOURNE Oct 2011? - Page 2 809262-111217-weekend-a-plus

IN GOD HE TRUSTS

Why NO Reviews of David Icke PREACHING in MELBOURNE Oct 2011? - Page 2 353958-111217-tim-tebow
Denver quarterback Tim Tebow
is set to become the most controversial
sportsman in the US.

Why NO Reviews of David Icke PREACHING in MELBOURNE Oct 2011? - Page 2 192643-inquirer

GLACIAL CHILL

Why NO Reviews of David Icke PREACHING in MELBOURNE Oct 2011? - Page 2 340664-111217-arctic-ice-melt
Computer modelling
does not reflect
the complexities of ice sheets.

Why NO Reviews of David Icke PREACHING in MELBOURNE Oct 2011? - Page 2 813647-111217-twam
http://www.theaustralian.com.au/

Yep, "tintin" "Them", Icke,
ALL CONNECTED,
LIKE "Billy Ruben's" DESPERATE
27 SPAMMED THREADS of many MORE
SPAMMED POSTS within minutes,
trying to bury what's...well, too late....

Seems 'some' need a little more context to understand

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/more-news/im-a-victim-of-the-age-not-alp-claire-watson/story-fn7x8me2-1226224659628

Grollo's hacking concerns

Why NO Reviews of David Icke PREACHING in MELBOURNE Oct 2011? - Page 2 365148-daniel-grollo
James Campbell
DANIEL Grollo has questioned the actions of The Age
in
searching his family's details
on a confidential Labor Party database.

Mark Dunn
for murdering his uncle

UPDATE 8.30pm:
seizing

• Tough day at The Age

‘MUST SPEAK ENGLISH’ LAW IS NOT RACIST
Why NO Reviews of David Icke PREACHING in MELBOURNE Oct 2011? - Page 2 290458_1
In a High Court review Mr Justice Beatson dismissed the case

Saturday December 17,2011

By Anil Dawar

A LAW forcing immigrant spouses to speak English before entering Britain
was ruled legitimate yesterday.

Three claimants tried to get the rule overturned, arguing it
interfered with their right to a married life and was racist and discriminatory.

But in a High Court review Mr Justice Beatson dismissed the case, saying
the rule is rational and that even if it does affect married couple’s
lives, it does not override Britain’s right to protect its interests.

Sir Andrew Green of Migration Watch UK said:
“Perhaps we are seeing the dawn of common sense in these immigration cases.”

And Ukip MEP Gerard Batten called the ruling a rare “victory for common sense”.

One of the claimants was British-born Rashida Chapti, 54, whose Indian
husband of 37 years and father of her six children cannot join her in
Leicester because he cannot speak English. She said she plans to appeal.

The other claimants are a couple from Pakistan and another from the Yemen.

Why NO Reviews of David Icke PREACHING in MELBOURNE Oct 2011? - Page 2 ApostropheLeftPerhaps we are seeing the dawn of common sense
in these immigration cases.

Why NO Reviews of David Icke PREACHING in MELBOURNE Oct 2011? - Page 2 ApostropheRight
Sir Andrew Green of Migration Watch UK
The Joint Council for the Welfare of Immigrants said:
“In countries experiencing conflict, poverty, natural disasters,
and political instability, it can be difficult to acquire linguistic skills
prior to arrival in the UK.”

The judicial review was conducted in Birmingham.
Why NO Reviews of David Icke PREACHING in MELBOURNE Oct 2011? - Page 2 832261

sarius wrote:

I think someone should

December 16, 2011

which included

babies and toddlers
,"
he said.

Why NO Reviews of David Icke PREACHING in MELBOURNE Oct 2011? - Page 2 2803512470 oh dear, now they have removed "Join DATES",
"history"...

in 2011...

atlantis7

people from young to old from all background - quite a few scientists :-)

that David Icke spruiks.

What IS CLEAR to anyone who reads with basic comprehension, is:

And, "you" are NOTHING.

BITTER WORMWOOD,
AND WITNESSING,

true lilly wrote:Nanny state rules drive us mad
Why NO Reviews of David Icke PREACHING in MELBOURNE Oct 2011? - Page 2 738167-peacock
Alex White
ANIMAL owners, charities
and even the Scouts
have become the target
of wacky council bylaws
and ratepayers
have had enough.

Wink
To quote "tintin", it's all connected".
To quote "tintin", "it's all connected".

Wild dogs fear on missing jail chief

Why NO Reviews of David Icke PREACHING in MELBOURNE Oct 2011? - Page 2 111400-dingoes

Jon Kaila
POLICE are unlikely to find missing
prison governor David Prideaux
because his remains may have
been disturbed by wild dogs.

Why NO Reviews of David Icke PREACHING in MELBOURNE Oct 2011? - Page 2 757907-howqua
A BIT of horseplay in the beautiful
Howqua River seemed the perfect
way for Riddells Creek's Jessica
Mansas to spend a day in the High
Country.

December 18, 2011
12:00AM

Why NO Reviews of David Icke PREACHING in MELBOURNE Oct 2011? - Page 2 758524-howquaJessica Mansas from Riddells Creek rides Lancaster across the Howqua. Picture: Zoe Phillips Sunday Herald Sun

A BIT of horseplay in the beautiful Howqua River seemed the perfect
way for Riddells Creek's Jessica Mansas to spend a day in the High
Country.

Ms Mansas, 22, and her horse, Lancaster, frollicked in the icy waters of the Howqua
and she said: "It was the first time I've taken him up there and he took to it like
a real bush pony."
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Mon Dec 19, 2011 11:29 pm

Lemonpie wrote:
You've attacked Footie as well, because he'd been to a presentation by Icke that you were trying to insist never took place. He's not come back here since.

David Icke SOLD OUT his first Melbourne 2011 Show,
SOLD TICKETS for a second Melbourne 2011 Show,
AND TURNED UP to BOTH.

But still, all anyone can find,
is him at his 2009 Melbourne Shows,
THAT ARE POSTED TO "APPEAR" to be
his CLAIMED TO BE SOLD OUT,
2011 Melbourne Shows.

IF "YOU" Mob COULD PROVE
Icke DID BOTH ADVERTISED MELBOURNE 2011 Shows,
"YOU" Mob WOULD HAVE, LONG AGO,
so no wonder that other 'name'
hasn't come back WITH THE EVIDENCE.

See, in a "Contest of Ideas",
ANYONE DELETING the WORDS that
'The Competition' uses to EXPRESS THEIR IDEAS,
AUTOMATICALLY DISQUALIFIES THEMSELVES.

And so, my statement in my first post here, stands sound.
"You" have already LOST.

Yet, I'm not allowed to include the full, in context quotes of others,
as then 'they' spam more off topic spam, falsely accusing me of spamming,
so for full quotes and context (as much as I could gather that hasn't
been deleted, 'edited' and shunted around), you will have to go here:

post27883.html#p27883
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Wed Dec 21, 2011 2:20 am

true lilly wrote:
Post subject:
Why NO Reviews of David Icke
PREACHING in MELBOURNE Oct 2011

by true lilly
Posted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 10:53 am

From November 16, with "Footie McGrew":
why-no-reviews-of-david-icke-preaching-in-melbourne-oct-2011-t2123-15.html
From December 20, with "lemonpie":
why-no-reviews-of-david-icke-preaching-in-melbourne-oct-2011-t2123-30.html
Member's Join dates:
Lemonpie Fri Nov 18, 2011 5:57 pm 270 posts

true lilly Wed Sep 07, 2011 10:23 am 93 posts

That "lemonpie" IS A TROLL, is self evident, as is, WHY.
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Thu Dec 22, 2011 2:12 am

Why NO Reviews of David Icke PREACHING in MELBOURNE Oct 2011? - Page 2 832261
http://hpanwoforum.freeforums.org/why-no-reviews-of-david-icke-preaching-in-melbourne-oct-2011-t2123-30.html

[quote="Footie McGrew"]
true lilly wrote:
What
bullshit! There were a few Journos there and is this pile of horeseshit
the best they could say? Sure i found the show a bit of a let down i
must say, but all this is totally unfair.

So, are "you" are defending "TINA" and/or ICKE, or simply "THEIR" SECRET AGENDA?

"The Show"? What "Show", WHEN? Can "you" PROVE "you" attended one of the 2 Shows he claimed to SELL ALL THOSE TICKETS FOR?

What are you talking about? I don't know who "TINA" is? yes I was there, of course I was there.
Then, PROVE WHO "you" ARE, and PROVE "you" WERE at one of
David Icke's October 2011 Shows.

Like by contacting "TINA", one of the self proclaimed PROMOTERS of his Shows
(FEATURED in the Topic/Article LINK PROVIDED),
and asking "HER" to PROVIDE THE EVIDENCE,
seeing as it's SO IMPORTANT to "you",
to have people believe WHAT NONE of DI's 63,000+ Members
have managed to PROVE,
DESPITE SOME (like "you"),
being DESPERATE FOR PEOPLE TO BELIEVE IT.

See, I keep asking, "Why NO PROOF", not claiming there isn't any.
But, the TOTAL LACK of PROOF, BY THOSE NEEDING folk TO BELIEVE he didn't,
"take the money and run", in itself, makes the argument that that is the most likely case.

"F" the side-winding side-step "Footie",
PROVIDE THE EVIDENCE.

Like:
What was the DATE, TIME, LOCATION that "you was there".
When did "you" fly out of 'The Red Centre'.
What was "your" flight number; in and out.
Who did "you" meet at 'The Show', out of "those hundreds" there.
If "you" went to "The After Show Meet-UP", who did "you" meet there.
Where and when were, 'the After Show Meet-ups".

Oh and, I'm still looking for EVIDENCE, not one liner statements from a
David Icke PROMOTING sock-puppet 'name' on David Icke PROMOTING
CONspiracy Industry Forums.
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Fri Dec 23, 2011 9:03 am

Ah, The [SUB]Standard 'answer, to NO ANSWER:

HPANWO Forum to true lilly;
You have been permanently banned from this board.

Please contact the Board Administrator for more information.

A ban has been issued on your username.

Why NO Reviews of David Icke PREACHING in MELBOURNE Oct 2011? - Page 2 2803512470
true lilly wrote:Why NO Reviews of David Icke PREACHING in MELBOURNE Oct 2011? - Page 2 832261
http://hpanwoforum.freeforums.org/why-no-reviews-of-david-icke-preaching-in-melbourne-oct-2011-t2123-30.html

Footie McGrew wrote:
true lilly wrote:
What
bullshit! There were a few Journos there and is this pile of horeseshit

So, are "you" are defending "TINA" and/or ICKE, or simply "THEIR" SECRET AGENDA?

"The Show"? What "Show", WHEN? Can "you" PROVE "you" attended one of the 2 Shows he claimed to SELL ALL THOSE TICKETS FOR?

What are you talking about? I don't know who "TINA" is? yes I was there, of course I was there.

have managed to PROVE,

"take the money and run", in itself, makes the argument that that is the most likely case.

PROVIDE THE EVIDENCE.

Like:

But these are perfectly valid questions to ask someone who claimed
they where so keen to see David Icke, that they flew from The Red Centre
to Melbourne for one of his Oct. 2011 Shows.

Yet somehow 'they' believe banning me, for asking these and other such
simple questions, that none of 'their' Legion of Supporters can answer,
makes 'their' Legion of Supporters look honest?

true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Fri Dec 23, 2011 9:21 am

Hagbard Celine wrote:
true lilly wrote:
PROVIDE THE EVIDENCE.

Right. I warned you! Why NO Reviews of David Icke PREACHING in MELBOURNE Oct 2011? - Page 2 Icon_evil

I must admit I've been looking forward you doing this.
Why NO Reviews of David Icke PREACHING in MELBOURNE Oct 2011? - Page 2 Icon_redface
true lilly wrote:Ah, The [SUB]Standard 'answer, to NO ANSWER:

Why NO Reviews of David Icke PREACHING in MELBOURNE Oct 2011? - Page 2 2803512470
true lilly wrote:Why NO Reviews of David Icke PREACHING in MELBOURNE Oct 2011? - Page 2 832261

Footie McGrew wrote:
true lilly wrote:
Footie McGrew wrote:
true lilly wrote:
What bullshit! There were a few Journos there and is this pile of horeseshit

have managed to PROVE,

PROVIDE THE EVIDENCE.

Like:

Why NO Reviews of David Icke PREACHING in MELBOURNE Oct 2011? - Page 2 449107794[/quote]
And then to MAKE MY POINT, 'they' 'bravely' continue to LIBEL someone
who've 'they've' banned from correcting 'their' slanderous libel's.

And 'they' wonder why JD keeps re-joining to post reminders that
this is what 'they' do, and post further example's
of the 'character'
of 'those such' posters, who can't answer simple questions, but with
more slanderous libel's against those who dare pose simple questions.
Rolling Eyes
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Fri Dec 23, 2011 2:35 pm

Oh, it just get's more ridiculous.

Here 'they' are, going on about Icke BEGGING FOR MONEY
"to FUND LEGAL CHALLENGES AGAINST HIM",
but, that I dared to ask if he may have likewise,
RIPPED HIS SUPPORTER OFF, SELL TICKETS TO HIS SHOWS
(that THERE IS YET NO EVIDENCE HE DID),
and I get banned.

And these SAME TROLLS were the most abusive of me,
for pointing out that NONE OF ICKE'S COUNTLESS SUPORTS
have managed to provide one shred of evidence that he did
do his Oct. 2011 Melbourne Shows.

http://hpanwoforum.freeforums.org/warman-vs-icke-t2107-150.html
Lemonpie wrote:
Ciggy wrote:
Lemonpie wrote:

Since this thread is all about forum members being duped out of cash, do you know anybody who donated, Ciggy?

People that stupid I tend not to count as friends.
I didn't ask if they were friends though.

I
just want to know really whether anybody knows someone who was duped.

Because otherwise, isn't it possible that there's some mistake? I'd
guess, highly unlikely
but possible. As in, the ones who contributed financially could have
been kept in touch with
regarding the case's progress. I'm not looking
to defend him - I'd like to see him cringe over some matters myself.
But, if nobody actually knows someone, how do we know for definite what
the situation is?
Why believe that, when even those who bought tickets to his Oct. 2011 Shows,
COULDN'T be contacted to be told of a CHANGE in the AFTER SHOW MEET UPS,
(like AT, DURING or AFTER THE SHOWS), "BECAUSE THEY DIDN'T HAVE THEIR EMAILS".

But no, 'they' simply HAVE TO KEEP LOOKING FOR COVER STORIES FOR ICKE
that 'they' believe 'they' CAN CONvince the general public to BUY.

Why NO Reviews of David Icke PREACHING in MELBOURNE Oct 2011? - Page 2 2803512470 Why NO Reviews of David Icke PREACHING in MELBOURNE Oct 2011? - Page 2 449107794

true lilly wrote:
Hagbard Celine wrote:
true lilly wrote:
PROVIDE THE EVIDENCE.

Right. I warned you! Why NO Reviews of David Icke PREACHING in MELBOURNE Oct 2011? - Page 2 Icon_evil

I must admit I've been looking forward you doing this.
Why NO Reviews of David Icke PREACHING in MELBOURNE Oct 2011? - Page 2 Icon_redface
true lilly wrote:Ah, The [SUB]Standard 'answer, to NO ANSWER:

Footie McGrew wrote:
true lilly wrote:
Footie McGrew wrote:
true lilly wrote:
What bullshit! There were a few Journos there and is this pile of horeseshit

have managed to PROVE,

PROVIDE THE EVIDENCE.

Like:

And then to MAKE MY POINT, 'they' 'bravely' continue to LIBEL someone
who've 'they've' banned from correcting 'their' slanderous libel's.

And 'they' wonder why JD keeps re-joining to post reminders that
this is what 'they' do, and post further example's
of the 'character'
of 'those such' posters, who can't answer simple questions, but with
more slanderous libel's against those who dare pose simple questions.
Rolling Eyes
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Sat Dec 24, 2011 8:23 am

true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Sun Dec 25, 2011 1:37 am

I commend Hagbard for banning your arse.
At least he had the foresight to stop you in your tracks,before you spammed his forum to death,good show old son.

Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Sun Dec 25, 2011 5:26 am

Still nothing...funny, 'they' attack me for asking,
'they' attack me for pointing out no one can answer,
'they' attack me for pointing out that 'they' attack me
for pointing out 'they' still haven't provided any evidence.

Wouldn't, providing the evidence, have been much simpler?
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Sun Dec 25, 2011 5:43 am

true lilly wrote:Still nothing...funny, 'they' attack me for asking,
'they' attack me for pointing out no one can answer,
'they' attack me for pointing out that 'they' attack me
for pointing out 'they' still haven't provided any evidence.

Wouldn't, providing the evidence, have been much simpler?

We attack you,cause you're a loud mouthed,Gin soaken,crazy old bitch,worth hating.

As for the Icke tour,I and many don't give a fuck.I was miffed to miss out,but Footie McGrew reckons it was a bit of a let down.As would be expected.You can't give passion for the same old shit delivered in many days straight,Now Icke knows what it's like,he can go back to doing a couple of shows here and there,not a yearly long tour that just vampirises your essence.

Are you still flogging a dead horse there Lilly,no-one cares except for you,you're deluded,the tour happened,whether you accept that or not,it's no big conspiracy,except in your crazy booze addled head.You were hoping your fantasies are true,but it's just batshit bullshit from that gaping maw,you call a mouth.Get over your Tintin David Icke obsession,it's sick and no-one is interested,believes nor cares.World War 3 is around the corner and I'm concerned my dealer might get conscripted,although,glad to see the rental market free up a bit.

cthulhu thumbs up
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Sun Dec 25, 2011 6:33 am

Billy Ruben wrote:My song for True Lilly,should be flattered...Well,it reminds me of her.

whiskeyclone hotel city 1997 lyrics

(One more time..)

I was born in this hotel
Washing' dishes in the sink
Magazines and free soda
Trying hard not to think

Lay it on till the dawn
Everything we done is wrong
I'll be lonesome when I'm gone
Lay it on till the dawn

She can talk to squirrels...oh, ho yeah
Coming' back from the convalescent home
...Oh...
Staring' at sports cars ... crying'
(the True Lilly Image)

Rattlesnake on the ceiling'
Drug powder on my sleeve
I will live here forever
With the ocean and the bees

Lay it on till the dawn
Everything we done is wrong
I'll be lonesome when I'm gone
Lay it on till the dawn
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Mon Dec 26, 2011 3:28 am

Why NO Reviews of David Icke PREACHING in MELBOURNE Oct 2011? - Page 2 2803512470 Why NO Reviews of David Icke PREACHING in MELBOURNE Oct 2011? - Page 2 449107794 Why NO Reviews of David Icke PREACHING in MELBOURNE Oct 2011? - Page 2 2803512470 Why NO Reviews of David Icke PREACHING in MELBOURNE Oct 2011? - Page 2 449107794 Why NO Reviews of David Icke PREACHING in MELBOURNE Oct 2011? - Page 2 2803512470

Why NO Reviews of David Icke PREACHING in MELBOURNE Oct 2011? - Page 2 1320243617
Purchase the 3 Disc Human Race Get Off Your Knees Tour DVD By Clicking Here.
*Please join our mailing list below to be notified if more or related events become available in your area.

Why NO Reviews of David Icke PREACHING in MELBOURNE Oct 2011? - Page 2 1303279495
Time certainly heals all wounds and in the case of David Icke these words
could never be more true. Philosopher, spoken word performer,
personality, theorist, free thinker, entertainer and above all else,
truth seeker. David Icke is arguably known by many as the man who
reinvigorated the search for universal truth over two decades ago.

Looking back at the man who in 1991 was ridiculed publicly on UK Television
show Terry Wogan for his unwavering predictions for humanity and the
earth it was clear that David's message that was not ready to be aired
publicly. “Walking into a pub there was uproar, a comedian only had to
mention my name to get a laugh”, David recollects on his time on the
Wogan show.

Explaining what happened to him on his trip to Peru was met with laughter
from the audience. “It was near remote, abandoned ruins that I experienced
a massive kundalini experience that would ultimately help shape the rest of my life”,
David tells us fondly. “The energy exploded up through my spine, activating all
the chakras and my brain into a more profound level of awareness that I call
consciousness.”

Twenty years on, it is clear that David Icke’s passion for truth has not died. He has
more support from around the world than ever before, with literally hundreds of
thousands of people searching for his theories of global governance, occult secrets
and most importantly, consciousness.

David's message, which has grown alongside his notoriety, and no matter
how confronting to main stream opinion, is told in a way where even the
most sceptical of minds can find themselves entertaining his ideas.

Join Our Mailing List Below For More Events Related To David Icke including Ben Stewart, Michael Tsarion and more.
* Email

First Name

City

Comments

* = Required Field

Email Marketing You Can Trust

David will be focusing heavily on his new book including
content specific to Australia and New Zealand!

Why NO Reviews of David Icke PREACHING in MELBOURNE Oct 2011? - Page 2 7404797
Join David Icke as he shares his new insights into the agenda of the New
World Order, Illuminati secret societies and international banking elite
whilst providing solutions we need in order to reach our true potential
on this planet.

Speaking to a packed audience in Melbourne in 2009, the event was
considered a huge success and inspired hundreds of truth seekers in Australia
to start moving towards
a peaceful revolution of non-compliance.

It is with great pleasure that we announce David's tour to Australia and New Zealand, however also his potentially last tour of Australia & New Zealand due to health reasons. Please help us spread the news of these events as FAR and WIDE as possible.

David will be speaking for over 7 hours per event with proceeds going towards
helping fund David's on-going research into the New World Order.

For ticketing information please click on one of the links below.

Step 1. CLICK A BUY TICKETS LINK BELOW TO SECURE YOUR SEAT
Auckland (Nov 6th)
Venue: Genesis Energy Theatre
Telstra Clear Pacific Events Centre
Click Here To Buy Tickets

Step 2: Fill in the form below to join the mailing just in case more tickets become available.

* Email

First Name

City

Comments

* = Required Field

Email Marketing You Can Trust

Melbourne Event - October 8th - The Astor Theatre

Why NO Reviews of David Icke PREACHING in MELBOURNE Oct 2011? - Page 2 3185186
1 Chapel Street, St Kilda
VIC 3182.
Public Transport is recommended for this venue.
Phone: +61 3 9510 1414 ‎

Click here to view map

View Larger Map
http://www.thelionsleepsnomoretour.com/venue-maps.html

Why NO Reviews of David Icke PREACHING in MELBOURNE Oct 2011? - Page 2 1297827811
For those interested in
a second Melbourne show
to be held on October 29th or 30th

please fill in the form below
and
share with friends.

Name *
    First
    Last
    Email *
    Comment *

You can help us spread the word about the David Icke events in the following ways:

1. Like us on facebook
please click the like button below to help

2. Print out the A4 posters below and stick them up in your area including any important store front windows.

simply click on "Download File" and print.
Why NO Reviews of David Icke PREACHING in MELBOURNE Oct 2011? - Page 2 Pdf
new034_david_icke_a4_generic_col.pdf
Download File

Why NO Reviews of David Icke PREACHING in MELBOURNE Oct 2011? - Page 2 Pdf
new034_david_icke_a4_generic_mono.pdf
Download File
http://www.thelionsleepsnomoretour.com/help-spread-the-word.html

Well, you would think, with all that, and so much more
promoting "THOSE MELBOURNE 2011 SHOWS" (that may only have
been ONE Show now, after all that promotion for a SECOND Show,
BASED ON CLAIMS OF "SELLING OUT" The First Show, that we STILL
HAVE NO EVIDENCE of having been held), that someone out there,
so desperate to have folk believe 'they' didn't pull off a scam, would
have simply proven that by now.
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Mon Dec 26, 2011 3:43 am

Google: david icke 2011 melbourne

1. - David Icke Tour Australia and New Zealand 2011

www.thelionsleepsnomoretour.com/
    Ticketing page for the David Icke Australia and New Zealand Tour. ... Speaking to a packed audience in Melbourne in 2009, the event was considered a huge ...
    Venue Maps - FAQ's - Adelaide - Accomodation

2. Venue Maps -

www.thelionsleepsnomoretour.com/venue-maps.html
    Melbourne
    Event - October 8th - The Astor Theatre. Picture. 1 Chapel Street, St
    Kilda VIC 3182. Public Transport is recommended for this venue. Phone:
    +61 3 ...

You visited this page on 26/12/11.

3. 2012 & Extraterrestrial Question – Discussion with David Icke ...

www.paneandov.com/.../2012-extraterrestrial-question-discussion-wit...
    17 Nov 2010 – 2012 & Extraterrestrial Question – Discussion with David Icke (Melbourne 2009) ... Nexus Conference 2011 - PAN… by paneandov. thumb ...

4. Headlines - David Icke Website

www.davidicke.com/headlines
    David Icke - Christmas Special 2011 ... in an Insane World!! Saturday, 24 ... David Icke - The Corrupt Money and Banking System - Enslaving Humanity. Sunday ...

5. David Icke Website

www.davidicke.com/
    The biggest event of its kind ever staged - David Icke at the Wembley Arena, London, in 2012 (10:30AM - Mon 26 Dec 2011); We Should Scour the Moon for ...

6. David Icke: The London-Rome Beltane Ritual 2011 - David Icke ...

www.davidicke.com/.../48825-david-icke-the-london-rome-beltane-r...
    21 May 2011 – David Icke - Exposing the dreamworld we believe to be real.

7. Anomalies over Melbourne 10th Feb 2011 - David Icke's Official Forums

www.davidicke.com › ... › Main Forums › Today's News
    2 posts - 2 authors - Last post: 2 Nov
    Anomalies over Melbourne 10th Feb 2011 Today's News.
    Occupy Melbourne protest chaos‎ - 11 posts - 25 Oct 2011
    Angels and Demons Parade in Melbourne‎ - 1 post - 29 Sep 2011
    Melbourne now the world's most livable city EIU‎ - 1 post - 30 Aug 2011
    Agenda 21 in Melbourne Oz in 1995‎ - 4 posts - 6 Aug 2011
    More results from davidicke.com »

8. David Icke in Melbourne full dvd part 1/3 - YouTube

Why NO Reviews of David Icke PREACHING in MELBOURNE Oct 2011? - Page 2 Z
    [color:a9d8=#000]► 171:08
    [color:a9d8=#fff]► 171:08

www.youtube.com/watch?v=EwpZBtlUx3M18 Jan 2011 - 171 min - Uploaded by poodle559
    Loading... Alert icon. Sign In or Sign Up now! Alert icon. Uploaded by poodle559 on Jan 18, 2011. Part 1/3 of ...

More videos for david icke 2011 melbourne »
  9. VEXNEWS © 2011 | DARKNESS WITHIN: Neo-Nazi conspiracy ...

www.vexnews.com/2011/.../darkness-within-neo-nazi-conspiracy-the...
    22 Oct 2011 – Even small-l liberal inner-city Melbourne had thought the protesters had ... David Icke, apparently touring the nation at the moment, is a leading ...

10. David Icke in Australia 2011

projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?16162-David-Icke...2011
    20 posts - 9 authors - Last post: 8 Oct
    Hello Everyone, I'm sure most Ozzies are aware that David Icke is coming to Oz 2011. But in case you don't, here is the link to buy tickets: ...

true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Mon Dec 26, 2011 3:44 am

true lilly wrote:

Well, you would think, with all that, and so much more
promoting "THOSE MELBOURNE 2011 SHOWS" (that may only have
been ONE Show now, after all that promotion for a SECOND Show,
BASED ON CLAIMS OF "SELLING OUT" The First Show, that we STILL
HAVE NO EVIDENCE of having been held), that someone out there,
so desperate to have folk believe 'they' didn't pull off a scam, would
have simply proven that by now.

Oh,we can,it's just more fun watching your lunacy as it is.You make Icke look sane and your God,out-dated and dull,bitter and petty,just like its spruiker,True Lilly,Gods Anointed Spammer.And for that,I Thankyou.

wacky boobies dogshag lol!

Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next