Sodlike Productions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Simon Love @ David Icke Exposed Is An Anti Icke Propogandist...!!!

+3
John Drake
Lady Tis-Shine
Everybody, Loves Sod..!!!
7 posters

Go down

Simon Love @ David Icke Exposed Is An Anti Icke Propogandist...!!! Empty Simon Love @ David Icke Exposed Is An Anti Icke Propogandist...!!!

Post  Everybody, Loves Sod..!!! Fri Mar 04, 2011 9:45 pm

Simon Love @ David Icke Exposed Is An Anti Icke Propogandist...!!!

Simon Love @ David Icke Exposed Is An Anti Icke Propogandist...!!! Ickebollox

This Picture Is Clearly Made Up,
Photoshopped As You Will...

But Put Out As Truth On....

http://www.icke-exposed.co.uk/

This Website

C'mon Mate You're Giving Us A Bad Name...

David Icke Is A Tennants Drinker...

Not Photoshopped Propoganda....

Simon Love @ David Icke Exposed Is An Anti Icke Propogandist...!!! Ickepissed6

From Here....

Your Website Seems Like It Has Been Put Together By A Schoolboy...
Desperatley Trying To Finish His Homework On A Sunday Night...!!!

Put A Little Bit Of Effort In Mate...!!!

cthulhu cthulhu cthulhu

Back to top Go down

Simon Love @ David Icke Exposed Is An Anti Icke Propogandist...!!! Empty Re: Simon Love @ David Icke Exposed Is An Anti Icke Propogandist...!!!

Post  Everybody, Loves Sod..!!! Sat Mar 05, 2011 4:47 am

Cool Band You Got There...

It's Like The Bands I Always Go Up The Pub To See On A Friday Night...

Although Last Night The Band Had A More Motown/Ska Feel To It...

With Keyboards...

thumbs up thumbs up thumbs up

Back to top Go down

Simon Love @ David Icke Exposed Is An Anti Icke Propogandist...!!! Empty Re: Simon Love @ David Icke Exposed Is An Anti Icke Propogandist...!!!

Post  Lady Tis-Shine Sat Mar 05, 2011 5:45 am

Simon Love's website is bullshit and it seems that the man is somewhat frightened of that lovely, handsome David Icke.
There is reppies, The Moon is a spacecraft of a sort, like the Earth is and Icke is a religious type of man indeed. I love him and I feel like I learn so much from his forum. Anyway, I will see you soon Simon Love. cthulhu
Lady Tis-Shine
Lady Tis-Shine

Back to top Go down

Post  Lady Tis-Shine Fri Mar 11, 2011 4:48 am

This website, is just one of many and it is not going to make waves at all. In fact all it would do is increase the power of Icke.
The reptillians DO Exist and it is something which TPTB have tried to stop loads from realising. SimonLove, I bet you want to create your forum just to cyberbully Icke as per usual but stll he is outselling venues and the books are selling like hotcakes. cthulhu
Your website is just one of a million, and anyway Icke is a extremely well Googled man.
Lady Tis-Shine
Lady Tis-Shine

Back to top Go down

Post  John Drake Fri Mar 11, 2011 5:22 am

Icke is a liar, fraudster and con man all can be proved. No one is scared of Icke stop talking turd.

John Drake

Back to top Go down

Post  beetzart77 Fri Mar 11, 2011 11:51 am

TISWAS PALMER wrote:This website, is just one of many and it is not going to make waves at all. In fact all it would do is increase the power of Icke.
The reptillians DO Exist and it is something which TPTB have tried to stop loads from realising. SimonLove, I bet you want to create your forum just to cyberbully Icke as per usual but stll he is outselling venues and the books are selling like hotcakes. cthulhu
Your website is just one of a million, and anyway Icke is a extremely well Googled man.

Why are you so pro Icke? Do you actually believe the things he says, like the Moon Matrix, Hollow Earth, Reppies, etc? I'm afraid it is utter bullshit and you have been done over by him.

beetzart77

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciggy Fri Mar 11, 2011 6:03 pm

beetzart77 wrote:
Why are you so pro Icke?

It's part of the troll's wind-everyone-up routine. "Look at me, I'm stupid!"
Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

Post  Black Cloud Tue Mar 15, 2011 3:50 am

TISWAS PALMER wrote:Simon Love's website is bullshit and it seems that the man is somewhat frightened of that lovely, handsome David Icke.
There is reppies, The Moon is a spacecraft of a sort, like the Earth is and Icke is a religious type of man indeed. I love him and I feel like I learn so much from his forum. Anyway, I will see you soon Simon Love. cthulhu

rolf You Fecking Dingbat you'd believe anyting that Twat spouts , Icke is a fly around pigshit at feeding time
Black Cloud
Black Cloud

Back to top Go down

Simon Love @ David Icke Exposed Is An Anti Icke Propogandist...!!! Empty Just got an estimate for the money earning potential of Icke's website...

Post  SimonLove Tue Mar 15, 2011 6:08 pm

Hi all

Been diggin' around on the 'net trying to edukate meself as usual. Just for fun I typed into google - david icke financial worth - Look what came back - http://www.websiteoutlook.com/www.davidicke.com this site reckons icke's site is worth $467.63 a day(estimated). Makes his claim of being poor look ridiculous!

I'm now trying to establish how many books Icke's sold. Just get the ISBN'S of his books, got to the right agency and bingo I'll get some figures. This should give me a rough guide to what he's made out of just his books without the website, lectures, DVD's etc etc.

Icke says the US Fed's never been audited. This is BS, but I wonder has David Icke ever been audited so as to verify his claims of being a pauper.

There's a fun article on the topic on my site http://www.icke-exposed.co.uk/latest-news/whats-david-icke-really-worth/

Enjoy

Last edited by SimonLove on Tue Mar 15, 2011 6:26 pm; edited 1 time in total

SimonLove

Back to top Go down

Simon Love @ David Icke Exposed Is An Anti Icke Propogandist...!!! Empty You've got the wrong idea...

Post  SimonLove Tue Mar 15, 2011 6:22 pm

TISWAS PALMER wrote:SimonLove, I bet you want to create your forum just to cyberbully Icke as per usual but stll he is outselling venues and the books are selling like hotcakes

My intention is not to bully David Icke or upset him. David Icke claims to be very poor and to do what he does for very little reward. I don't really see how that's possible if as you yourself put it -
TISWAS PALMER wrote:he is outselling venues and the books are selling like hotcakes

Exactly. How could somebody sellout venues and sell lots of books and then have the gaul to ask for donations via paypal because of poverty??? Icke is a fraud and a liar and con merchant and http://www.icke-exposed.co.uk will be the website that exposes the true extent of Icke's BS.

Thank you and good night.

SimonLove

Back to top Go down

Post  Lady Tis-Shine Wed Mar 23, 2011 10:34 am

I am still here Simon'Love'. Hey your blog is something which is basically a blog of jealousy really. Called a troll by Ciggy is so laughable. cthulhu
Lady Tis-Shine
Lady Tis-Shine

Back to top Go down

Post  Lady Tis-Shine Wed Apr 06, 2011 5:43 am

I hope you are going to look at my blogs and see what a blog really looks like. You must be really sad to look into the finances of Icke, you really must for have you no hobbies??
Yeah I have heard your band, and it is average.
Lady Tis-Shine
Lady Tis-Shine

Back to top Go down

Post  Lady Tis-Shine Tue May 10, 2011 8:24 am

Well I hope that Simon Love enjoys my blog for it is very Pro Icke and he needs real allies, in the face of adversity. Icke has awakened my inner strength and I always admire the man for what he is. I think that SimonLove is a secret Ickester, but let it all out and come out of the closet for we will forgive you. cthulhu
Lady Tis-Shine
Lady Tis-Shine

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down