Sodlike Productions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WHO'S "WE", PALEFACE? CORI HAS ORDERED DEATH TO EVERYONE

5 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

WHO'S "WE", PALEFACE? CORI HAS ORDERED DEATH TO EVERYONE Empty WHO'S "WE", PALEFACE? CORI HAS ORDERED DEATH TO EVERYONE

Post  true lilly Thu Aug 04, 2011 10:20 pm

WHO'S "WE", PALEFACE?
Speak for yourself!

'CORI' HAS ORDERED DEATH TO EVERYONE,
but,
YOU ALL STILL HELP 'CORI' IN TRYING, flailing
failing AND TRYING HARDER STILL, to bring that about,
including - YOUR OWN PERMANENT DESTRUCTION -
while continuing to attack me, for CARING TO WARN YOU
of the plots of the 'CORI'/'TINTIN'/ICKE'S' of the worldLY???

Well, if you must keep buying and selling
the filthy lies 'cori' bleats here:

cori wrote:
WHO'S "WE", PALEFACE? CORI HAS ORDERED DEATH TO EVERYONE Image
04-08-2011, 10:31 PM #29962
MUBARAK
KABA

SATURN = GOD OF CORN AND HARVEST = SATAN = GRIM REAPER
Every religion on earth is a satan-worshipping one;
for Satan is the only almighty god there is, as I understand it.
Thats why we all will suffer and die.
Theres no escape from being eaten up.

Freemasons are no racists, there are freemasons in all cultures, but
whenever they talk about serving the lord (God) - which is common along
all freemasons and other occult groups - then they
really talk about
serving satan.

The average street-people don't know about serving Satan, although most of them do for they're religious.
The difference with freemasons (and other groups) is:
They know. Thats why they are in charge.
cori wrote:
04-08-2011, 06:52 AM #29943
The friggon freemasons own this planet.

I'm just not the Godloving type.

...then you must...ahh, but first,
you should read from this page, yesterday:

http://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=11956&page=2995
...through to,
Evil or Very Mad Team TINTIN/CORI'S Evil or Very Mad WHO'S "WE", PALEFACE? CORI HAS ORDERED DEATH TO EVERYONE 567573 affraid PANIC affraid , today...
as Evil or Very Mad pig THEIR Evil or Very Mad pig FINANCES CRASH... affraid
(...petty, spoiled brat, fear-biting DOGS in mangers... Razz )

...and SEE, that there ARE THOSE OF US, who
KNOW, MUCH, MUCH BETTER
Very Happy...

...oh I still have no idea who those others are
in the real world, as God knows, I don't need to,
but I can see some know what I know
(by, putting
The Creator God's Word
ABOVE MAN'S)

and so very much more, including
why,

Evil or Very Mad Team TINTIN/CORI Evil or Very Mad
HAVE VERY PALE FACES
pale WHO'S "WE", PALEFACE? CORI HAS ORDERED DEATH TO EVERYONE 567573 affraid WHO'S "WE", PALEFACE? CORI HAS ORDERED DEATH TO EVERYONE 888898

PROVERBS 5: 21, 22, 23;
For the ways 1870 of man 376
[are] before 5227 the eyes 5869 of the LORD 3068,
and he pondereth 6424 all his goings 4570.

His own iniquities 5771 shall take 3920
the wicked 7563 himself, and he shall be holden 8551
with the cords 2256 of his sins 2403.

He shall die 4191 without instruction 4148;
and in the greatness 7230 of his folly 200
he shall go astray 7686 .

PROVERBS 4: 18, 19

But the path 734 of the just 6662
[is] as the shining 5051 light 216,
that shineth 215 more 1980 and
more unto the perfect 3559 day 3117.
The way 1870 of the wicked 7563
[is] as darkness 653:
they know 3045 not
at what they stumble 3782 .

http://www.blueletterbible.org/Bible.cfm?b=Pro&c=4&v=18&t=KJV#top

...oh, this is a very 'busy' post,
to reflect how busy CORI, TINTIN & Co. are,
trying and FAILING to 'save' their own,
FILTHY ASS ARSE'S...while
THE CREATOR of LIFE,
HAS HIS OWN being busy
calling The Living To Life

OH, and one more IMPORTANT thing
to KNOW and UNDERSTAND:

'those' CLOSEST TO ME,
SINCE BEFORE I WAS BORN, KNOW that
I BELONG TO NO WORLDLY GROUP, as
'they' ARE 'those' who MADE SURE TO
BLOCK ME FROM ALL WORLDLY SUPPORTS...

...Because,
I NEVER LEFT MY FIRST LOVE;
GOD THE CREATOR of LIFE.

I NEVER Blamed, Hated or Denied GOD,
for THE FOOLISH EVILS of 'those' who DO,
or MY OWN ERRORS, but THANKED and STILL
THANK GOD,
for ALL HIS CORRECTIONS that BLESSED
me
AND ALL HIS FAITHFUL, with what no man can
make, buy or steal; BEAUTIFUL LIFE!

...and another thing...
"blood-lines, shmud-lines",
'they' only preach the spilling of blood,
For the prince of death...

Then 3767 said 3004 he to the multitude 3793
that came forth 1607 to be baptized 907 of 5259 him 846,
O generation 1081 of vipers 2191,
who 5101 hath warned 5263 you 5213 to flee 5343
from 575 the wrath 3709 to come 3195 ?

Bring forth 4160 therefore 3767 fruits 2590
worthy 514 of repentance 3341,
and 2532 begin 756 not 3361 to say 3004
within 1722 yourselves 1438,
We have 2192 Abraham 11 to [our] father 3962:
for 1063 I say 3004 unto you 5213,
That 3754 God 2316 is able 1410
of 1537 these 5130 stones 3037 to raise up 1453
children 5043 unto Abraham 11.

And 1161 now 2235 also 2532 the axe 513
is laid 2749 unto 4314 the root 4491 of the trees 1186:
every 3956 tree 1186 therefore 3767 which
bringeth 4160 0 not 3361 forth 4160 good 2570 fruit 2590
is hewn down 1581 , and 2532 cast 906 into 1519 the fire 4442.

...whereas because 'they' couldn't tempt my pride
as a breeder, as I always gave all credit to God,
'they' then tried to tempt me with worldly needs,
to breed for money, instead of for blessing the world
with Good Fruit,
but I simply couldn't do that as it would have been
like spitting in God's Face, for all His precious blessings,
so 'they' only succeeded in giving me more time to gain
more insight,
studying The LIVING WORD of The CREATOR of LIFE.

THE LIVING WORD of GOD, WHO MAKES IT CLEAR
that,
IT IS HIS HOLY SPIRIT that separates=makes holy,
HIS ETERNAL FAMILY, from
the dead and bloody dross.

PSALMS

http://www.blueletterbible.org/Bible.cfm?b=Psa&c=9&v=1&t=KJV#top
http://www.blueletterbible.org/Bible.cfm?b=Psa&c=11&v=1&t=KJV
PSALMS
9:11;

Sing praises 2167 to the LORD 3068,
which dwelleth 3427 in Zion 6726:
declare 5046 among the people 5971
his doings 5949.

true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

WHO'S "WE", PALEFACE? CORI HAS ORDERED DEATH TO EVERYONE Empty Re: WHO'S "WE", PALEFACE? CORI HAS ORDERED DEATH TO EVERYONE

Post  MoMo Fri Aug 05, 2011 11:39 am

I spam lilly cuz the Ho won't slap herself.

thumbs up

WHO'S "WE", PALEFACE? CORI HAS ORDERED DEATH TO EVERYONE Pimp

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NOgFw0nN7o4

Yo lilly, Queen of Bullshit from Runt Australia, come over here and bend over my desk, I want you to meet ol' mister one eye. thumbs up
MoMo
MoMo

Back to top Go down

WHO'S "WE", PALEFACE? CORI HAS ORDERED DEATH TO EVERYONE Empty Re: WHO'S "WE", PALEFACE? CORI HAS ORDERED DEATH TO EVERYONE

Post  MoMo Fri Aug 05, 2011 11:43 am

Lilly-Queen of Bullshit from the Runt Continent of Aussiestralia: You need professional help. You are Paronoid Schizophrenic. thumbs up

Zion = "parched place"

1) another name for Jerusalem especially in the prophetic books

Try being an honest, loving, caring person for 24 hours. Don't tell lies about people or other subjects that you are ignorant of.

thumbs up

http://www.blueletterbible.org/lang/lexicon/lexicon.cfm?Strongs=H6726&t=KJV
MoMo
MoMo

Back to top Go down

Post  MoMo Fri Aug 05, 2011 11:49 am

Lilly, Queen of Bullshit of Runt Australia: You need to read and understand this Data. You are no better or more clued up then anybody else. In fact; you are less clued up and you are very dishonest and paronoid. thumbs up

Tell me what you think of this Data. It is from the ACTUAL Creator of All life and existence-YHWH Elokim thumbs up

Tzelem Elokim=Humankind as Image of Yah/God

1: Has Intelligence

2: Has Freewill

3: Has component of Spiritual Being-A Soul

4: HaShem/YHWH Rules the Universe and Spirit World, Humans have dominion over the Lower World.

5: Has the faculty of Judgement

6: Has an inherent Holiness and Dignity

As created in the image of God, humans are endowed with "three intrinsic dignities": infinite value, equality, and uniqueness.

The first means that human life cannot be weighed, measured, or compared in terms of, that is, subordinated to, any other value. In the Kantian Parlance humans are always a goal or end in themselves and never a means to something else.

The second term implies that no person or group is privileged over another. In fact, Idolatry results when a person or group absolutizes itself or its message.

The third idea reinforces the dignity of every human by insisting that each person is irreplaceable and has a special role to play in the redemption of the world.

The Jewish religion is founded on the divine assurance and human belief that the world will be perfected." Judaism engages with and seeks to overcome these realities of history through its notion of covenant. The covenant is that dynamic which God inaugurated in history, that partnership between God and the jewish people, to achieve the dignities for which all humans were created. Jews are those teachers, models, and co-workers-having both a divine and human partners - whom God designated to help all persons and even nature achieve redemption. For Greenberg, the messianic dream of perfection will not be realized by divine fiat, but by "improving this world, one step at a time."

These understandings of God, humans, and the world are expressed through the Torah and lived-out by the Jewish people through the Holy days and the Halakhah. In this view, Torah is that divine teaching which stands as "the constitution of the ongoing relationship of God and the Jewish people." Rabbi Greenberg

This expanded view/articulation of higher values help us to search for Yahwehs presence in the secular Realms of Life, some peeps call this: 'Holy Secularism'.

The Covenant is essentially a Divine, Loving, Pedagogic process. As Humans become more competent, Yahweh invites them to take up a more active role in the Task of Tikun Olam/World to Come, as Co-Creators.

The lay people of Yahweh play a more influential role in discerning Yahwehs purpose and in carrying out His Divine Mandates.

Later, ensuing Historical events reshape understandings of earlier Teachings.

Summarized

We=ALL Living things-creatures-sustained and Nurtured by Yahweh-will fill the World with Life.

* We will reshape the Historical Reality, the Flesh & Blood world we inhabit, to sustain that Life at the highest possible level.

* Life will multiply and triumph Quantitatively over all its enemies; including Entropy, Death, and Disorder.

* Life will equally triumph Qualitatively.

* All of Lifes’ capacities/potentials will be developed fully and realized.

* When Life blossoms to its fullest capacity that treats all Life, especially Human Life-the most developed form-and sustains it with the highest and fullest respect that it deserves, then Life will be in harmony with existence and deeply related to Yahweh, its Source and Sustainer(Natural Laws)

* This is the Jews Story, and by default; the Christians/Xns.

* Telling the Story of Creation is the Jews 'Witness'. The present evidentiary Facts contradict the Narrative fairly substantialy.

* Yet, This Story of Creation is shared by Jews and Xns.

* This Story leads Humans to see existence as best they can, from a Cosmic Perspective-Sub Specie Aeternitatis.

* From that Vantage Point there are Three Grand Movements in the unfolding Pattern of the Cosmos

1: The World is moving from Chaos to Order. From the Big Bang, with no Laws of Nature to the regularity of the Life sustaining Laws of Nature.

2: The World is moving from Non-Life to Life. From a State in which no life existed to the emergence of Life. From one cell, untold replications, life has grown Quantitatively, and developed Qualitatively. It has luxuriated and spread into a vast range of forms over and through a variety of sustaining conditions/environments.

* The declaration that Life is growing, moving from non-life to life is counter-intuitive.
Death & Entropy refute that contention.

The 'Key' is Yahweh-The Hidden, Infinite Source of Life with limitless Goodness, Love and Power that sustains Life and Nurtures every possible Form of Life into Being.

* Yahweh, the Divine Source evokes the Third Grand Movement of the Cosmos

3: Life is growing ever more to resemble its Ground: Yahweh.

Life moves from being less to becoming more and more like Yahweh. The highest form of Life, the Human Being, represents the High Point reached thus far.

In Human Form, life so resembles its Maker that it is called; Biblically; 'The Image of Yah'

* This emergence of "The Image of Yah" is the Turning Point in Cosmic History according to Jews & Xns.

Up to that point Life has been sworn to 'Be Fruitful & Multiply' (maximizing reproductive success) through a built-in control Programme-A 'Selfish Gene'- that drives the process.

* The 'Image of God' Consciousness is so much like Yahwehs that Humans are able to 'grasp' this overall pattern of which we, ourselves are part, and to join voluntarily in its realization.

* Similarly, the Human 'Image of Yah' has a capacity to Love ALL their fellow creatures and every aspect of the Universe, as well as the Maker of it all and the Beauty of the Plan.

* Once Humans understand and embrace this understanding, they will lovingly identify with and willingly participate in the process of Perfection.

* Yahweh has invited us, as Humans, The 'Image of Yah', to enter into a Covenantal Partnership, committed to Love, to join fully in perfecting the Universe.

Tikkun Olam

* The People of Israel joyfully acknowledge that Yahwehs first Covenant, the Noahide Covenant, never superseded, is made with ALL Humanity, not exclusively with Jews and/or Xns alone.

* It is made with ALL Sentient Beings.

* ALL Beings are called to recognize and participate in Natures Patterns.

* To accept Limits.

* To Direct their choices and actions in favour of Life.

* To join in working for Order against Chaos.

* We are ALL CHOSEN to become part of the movement from Non-Life to Life.

* We are commanded to increase Life and make it grow ever more like its Maker.

* The purpose of the Religious way of life is to create the nurturing ambience of memory and experience, of relationships and actions that sustain Human growth and turns it towards Yahweh.

* Being in the 'Image of Yahweh' brings with it more Yahweh like capacities. It bestows intrinsic Dignity, a climatic extension of that respect to which all of life is entitled.

* The People of Israel hold these Truths to be self-evident: That ALL Humans are created in 'The Image of Yahweh'; and endowed by their Creator with certain inalienable Rightts, among which are:

* Infinite Value

* Equality

* Uniqueness.

These are Birthrights of every Son & Daughter of Yahweh

The Sinai Event was the ultimate Social Engineering event.

The Torah is the first, and oldest Religious Book written in an Alphabet/Alephbet ........this alters the hegemony of the Brain to being left hemisphereical centric=Abstract, linear and sequential. the ground for Theoretical Science.............................Because G-d is the Creator of all existence, He maintains an intimate link with each and every creature, regardless of its spiritual capacity. Obviously not all of creation is equal in spiritual sensitivity. Regardless of this, that link of intimate knowledge still exists, according to its degree of conciousness and development.

Three Revolutionary Innovations in Human History took place.

1: Monotheism

2: Universal Codified Law

3: An Alephbet 1,800 BCE

Monotheism rather than Polytheism, Rule of Law for All rather than the Divine Rights of Kings or Queens and an Aleph/Bet, less than thirty characters that replaced Iconographs/Ideograms and Hieroglyphs, enhancing Literacy amongst the masses.

The abstraction of all these innovations were mutually reinforcing.

Yahweh proclaimed that there exists a Codex of morality that stands above Human intercourse.

The 10 Commandments applied universally to everyone. no King, Pharoah, or Potentate was above the Law.

Refutes the rubric that 'Might makes Right'.

Yahweh expected all His Chosen People TO READ what He inspired to be written.
..............................................To be True to its Witness, the People of Israel tell 3 Stories to the World, the rest of Humanity, in the presence of Yahweh and in the presence of their fellow Humans.

1: They tell the Story of Creation, the Divine Vision of an intended perfect World. Jew & Xn stake their existence that this World will come to be.

2: The Story of the Covenant, the process operating between a Divine-Human partnership whereby our imperfect World will be brought back to that state of Perfection.

3: The Story of Redemption-sometimes called: 'The End of Days'-'The Messiah Story'-which is the culmination and realization of the process.

At the end, Holistic perfection will be achieved.
Peace between Humans.
..........................................One effect of an Alphabetic based Monotheism is the brain is using a new abstract, linear, sequential, and reductionist means of communication which moves people who learn it and use it into a Left Brain, Masculine Mode, rather than the usual Pictographic, Feminine Right Brain Mode. .........What occurred at/in Sinai was unique, the Authority of the Written Word superseded the authority of the Image.

Reiterating the Revolutionary Innovations that occurred at Sinai:

1: Monotheism emerged,

2:Universal Codified Laws establishing Moral Ethics

3: The Alephbet-Proto Alphabet emerged. The Hebrews reduced thosands of Images/Hieroglyphs/Petroglyphs/Ideograms/Pictograms into two dozen Characters, enabling Universal Literacy

For the first time ever, Religion demanded the follower be Literate. It is Commanded the Fathers obtain Scrolls of the Torah and teach them to their children.

Moses Commanded; Thou shall read the Law before all Israel Deut-31:10,11

The Reading of the Torah remains the most sacred obligation of every Jew.

Yahweh was concerned, unlike other gods, about the actions of everyone of His people.

Yahweh actually cares......

You're welcome in advance. thumbs up
MoMo
MoMo

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Fri Aug 05, 2011 10:29 pm

...mmm...yesss...strange news... WHO'S "WE", PALEFACE? CORI HAS ORDERED DEATH TO EVERYONE 252310

WHO'S "WE", PALEFACE? CORI HAS ORDERED DEATH TO EVERYONE 252310 August 6
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
2011 – A student is sitting on her couch with a wool sweater and socks in Ankara at 3 a.m.
WHO'S "WE", PALEFACE? CORI HAS ORDERED DEATH TO EVERYONE 252310 ...

Ankara - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ankara - Cached
Ankara is the capital of Turkey and the country's second largest city
after Istanbul. The city has a mean elevation of 938 metres (3077 ft),
and as of 2010 ...

WHO'S "WE", PALEFACE? CORI HAS ORDERED DEATH TO EVERYONE Data=Ay5GWBeob_WIPLDYoIWcfVXxvZu9XwJ55OX7Ag,ZFZja-Hs28Lbwuws8hPhLLIrHzRx2JU8ZagnFONt7QU6clvgjazrXVUC8LM1rBSwst5qVSUipT7p7Sa1hTHKUk5JHekCLW5dRWb8BXEr2FRZMZaOODkgs9VqOJzwongjBO37E4gGU6QDQefso2Eoxp8wAjcRL3oUaEIKJcEwO9qQrdg
Images for Ankara
    WHO'S "WE", PALEFACE? CORI HAS ORDERED DEATH TO EVERYONE Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS50qM5kDSaTpJhguYmquyvRsZ83NoU3UXY0kalT4RSnWcCI_KiZg
    imgankara4.jpg
    swotti.com
    500 × 361 - Swotti - Versus Ankara

• WHO'S "WE", PALEFACE? CORI HAS ORDERED DEATH TO EVERYONE Z
  • WHO'S "WE", PALEFACE? CORI HAS ORDERED DEATH TO EVERYONE 2Q==
  • WHO'S "WE", PALEFACE? CORI HAS ORDERED DEATH TO EVERYONE Z
News for Ankara
WHO'S "WE", PALEFACE? CORI HAS ORDERED DEATH TO EVERYONE Pgg7B2rfzswJ
The Guardian
Ankara Outlines New Role of Military
Wall Street Journal - 2 days ago
By
MARC CHAMPION ISTANBUL—
Turkey's government on Wednesday began laying out details of
the civil-military order they want to see, making it clear even ...

related articles
225 related articles

Turkey absent again from naval drills with Israel, US
Jerusalem Post -
Jerusalem Post
- 9 related articles

WHO'S "WE", PALEFACE? CORI HAS ORDERED DEATH TO EVERYONE 987
WHO'S "WE", PALEFACE? CORI HAS ORDERED DEATH TO EVERYONE Ankara-archeological-museum-map
WHO'S "WE", PALEFACE? CORI HAS ORDERED DEATH TO EVERYONE Ankara-kale
WHO'S "WE", PALEFACE? CORI HAS ORDERED DEATH TO EVERYONE Ankara_castle_galleryfull
WHO'S "WE", PALEFACE? CORI HAS ORDERED DEATH TO EVERYONE Etno%C4%9Frafya-M%C3%BCzesi
WHO'S "WE", PALEFACE? CORI HAS ORDERED DEATH TO EVERYONE Kecioren-selale_ankara_turkey_photo
WHO'S "WE", PALEFACE? CORI HAS ORDERED DEATH TO EVERYONE 3
WHO'S "WE", PALEFACE? CORI HAS ORDERED DEATH TO EVERYONE Winter_in_ankara_turkey_25_nov_2004_500002
WHO'S "WE", PALEFACE? CORI HAS ORDERED DEATH TO EVERYONE Ankara_mosque
WHO'S "WE", PALEFACE? CORI HAS ORDERED DEATH TO EVERYONE Ankara_pool
WHO'S "WE", PALEFACE? CORI HAS ORDERED DEATH TO EVERYONE Turkey_map_1b
WHO'S "WE", PALEFACE? CORI HAS ORDERED DEATH TO EVERYONE Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT_J8-gwAPmkXsRNlQTUE0_zAtwj7rzl7Om4XFMOaVnE-_ODe5anw
WHO'S "WE", PALEFACE? CORI HAS ORDERED DEATH TO EVERYONE Ankara_Atakule_Tower

WHO'S "WE", PALEFACE? CORI HAS ORDERED DEATH TO EVERYONE Ankara_barosu
WHO'S "WE", PALEFACE? CORI HAS ORDERED DEATH TO EVERYONE 528px-Armada_Ankara

WHO'S "WE", PALEFACE? CORI HAS ORDERED DEATH TO EVERYONE Ankara_01_OrchardH2--3387_WEB
EAHN Office

c/o RMIT TU Delft

P.O. box 5043

2600 GA Delft

The Netherlands

office at eahn dot org

WHO'S "WE", PALEFACE? CORI HAS ORDERED DEATH TO EVERYONE Esb_gbp_uk_-cheap-flights-from-ankara-esenboga-airport-map-prices

WHO'S "WE", PALEFACE? CORI HAS ORDERED DEATH TO EVERYONE TR

WHO'S "WE", PALEFACE? CORI HAS ORDERED DEATH TO EVERYONE Ankara
WHO'S "WE", PALEFACE? CORI HAS ORDERED DEATH TO EVERYONE Ankara
WHO'S "WE", PALEFACE? CORI HAS ORDERED DEATH TO EVERYONE Ankara_turu_1__1239948013
WHO'S "WE", PALEFACE? CORI HAS ORDERED DEATH TO EVERYONE Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ3FYcFHlZn6vF-taicR49L9NmgjZiXezLont3dUXqFl58TJsi8NgWHO'S "WE", PALEFACE? CORI HAS ORDERED DEATH TO EVERYONE Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSJA1couW54ER-DDJ3arcqtAuMLqEjxNwG0ZqMfJQCbobj596ntIw
WHO'S "WE", PALEFACE? CORI HAS ORDERED DEATH TO EVERYONE AW1hZ2VfbWlkZGxlOjc2OTI1NC8v
WHO'S "WE", PALEFACE? CORI HAS ORDERED DEATH TO EVERYONE Ankara_1
WHO'S "WE", PALEFACE? CORI HAS ORDERED DEATH TO EVERYONE Ankara_Kzlay_Ulus_Cebeci_Atakule_meclis_Resimleri
WHO'S "WE", PALEFACE? CORI HAS ORDERED DEATH TO EVERYONE 169959xxx
WHO'S "WE", PALEFACE? CORI HAS ORDERED DEATH TO EVERYONE Parks-of-ankara-ankara-turkey-333_4
WHO'S "WE", PALEFACE? CORI HAS ORDERED DEATH TO EVERYONE Ankara_Konya_1
WHO'S "WE", PALEFACE? CORI HAS ORDERED DEATH TO EVERYONE Istanbul_Ankara___by_EceSB
WHO'S "WE", PALEFACE? CORI HAS ORDERED DEATH TO EVERYONE Office-ankara
Go to a safer place
WHO'S "WE", PALEFACE? CORI HAS ORDERED DEATH TO EVERYONE 2keciorenankarturkeyqx5WHO'S "WE", PALEFACE? CORI HAS ORDERED DEATH TO EVERYONE 976-B-2010010814224-yenisarp-3WHO'S "WE", PALEFACE? CORI HAS ORDERED DEATH TO EVERYONE 11573altnparkgenelforunhi9
For comfort and safety with low price
Our services charter flights from Japan to Turkey, Ankara
accomodation in apartments or hotels
leave behind the earthquake and tsunami
and
have a break from nuclear threat

WHO'S "WE", PALEFACE? CORI HAS ORDERED DEATH TO EVERYONE Ankara_Kzlay_Ulus_Cebeci_Atakule_meclis_ResimleriWHO'S "WE", PALEFACE? CORI HAS ORDERED DEATH TO EVERYONE 16312ankara_manzaraWHO'S "WE", PALEFACE? CORI HAS ORDERED DEATH TO EVERYONE Ankara_niversitesi_fakulte_resimleri
for details of our services please contact us at
info@gotoasaferplace.org
Homepage
WHO'S "WE", PALEFACE? CORI HAS ORDERED DEATH TO EVERYONE Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQSk1SR68RS4Zdkk5oM7E0v3nHjMSX82CwusSlp8JcgGFJh33jwhA
WHO'S "WE", PALEFACE? CORI HAS ORDERED DEATH TO EVERYONE 420x316-alg_soldiers_nato
WHO'S "WE", PALEFACE? CORI HAS ORDERED DEATH TO EVERYONE Turkey
For
comfort and safety with low price

Our services

charter flights from Japan to Turkey, Ankara

accomodation in apartments or hotels
leave behind the earthquake and tsunami
and
have a break from nuclear threat
for details of our services please contact us at

info@gotoasaferplace.org

Homepage
WHO'S "WE", PALEFACE? CORI HAS ORDERED DEATH TO EVERYONE Ankara_Kzlay_Ulus_Cebeci_Atakule_meclis_ResimleriWHO'S "WE", PALEFACE? CORI HAS ORDERED DEATH TO EVERYONE 16312ankara_manzaraWHO'S "WE", PALEFACE? CORI HAS ORDERED DEATH TO EVERYONE Ankara_niversitesi_fakulte_resimleri

WHO'S "WE", PALEFACE? CORI HAS ORDERED DEATH TO EVERYONE 910084c4eb3461ee8947cd42bdd4b146_XL
WHO'S "WE", PALEFACE? CORI HAS ORDERED DEATH TO EVERYONE Ankara-turkey%5B1%5D
Ankara - Cappadocia - Tarsus Adana -
The Underground Cities of Cappadocia

WHO'S "WE", PALEFACE? CORI HAS ORDERED DEATH TO EVERYONE P161534-Cappadocia-cappadociaWHO'S "WE", PALEFACE? CORI HAS ORDERED DEATH TO EVERYONE Spacer
Leaving Ankara and
passing by the muddy shores of Tuz Gölü (Salt Lake), the first sight of
major interest that you will stumble upon the venerable Cappadoccia
(Kapadokya), the mythical "land of the horses." High up on the Anatolian
Plateau, the barren hills of Cappadoccia seem like something more out
of a fantasy novel than a prime tourist destination, but it is one of
Turkey’s more spectacular and visited sights. It is a land full of
mysterious rock formations and underground cities used by medieval
Byzantines as safe havens during times of attack. A land full of UNESCO
Heritage sights, in Cappadoccia, you will undoubtedly delight as you
wend your way through underground castles, admire the ra...Read More
WHO'S "WE", PALEFACE? CORI HAS ORDERED DEATH TO EVERYONE 4063%20ankara,%20%20murat%20ocal,%20%20anitkabir_20080222
WHO'S "WE", PALEFACE? CORI HAS ORDERED DEATH TO EVERYONE 1797811969_367454b552_o
WHO'S "WE", PALEFACE? CORI HAS ORDERED DEATH TO EVERYONE 73709
WHO'S "WE", PALEFACE? CORI HAS ORDERED DEATH TO EVERYONE Chp-ankara-karisti

WHO'S "WE", PALEFACE? CORI HAS ORDERED DEATH TO EVERYONE Hdr_logo
Topics:
Ankara

WHO'S "WE", PALEFACE? CORI HAS ORDERED DEATH TO EVERYONE Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQOR6extrzHatvm6iUI-m1sVp6w6Ylc3MueuJd3vlY4Up9FPnWm
http://www.nydailynews.com/topics/Ankara

Turkey foils Al Qaeda plot against U.S. Embassy
in Ankara, uncovers bomb-making chemicals, rifles

BY Larry Mcshane
DAILY NEWS STAFF WRITER
Thursday, July 14th 2011, 4:00 AM
Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/world/2011/07/14/2011-07-14_turkey_foils_qaeda_plot_against_us_embassy.html#ixzz1UDRWuphK
Ankara must lead the pressure against Damascus
WHO'S "WE", PALEFACE? CORI HAS ORDERED DEATH TO EVERYONE 350x
Moammar Gadhafi further helped international consciousness
to be garnered when he threatened publicly to wipe out rebels
in Benghazi and consequently assured a rapid United Nations
Security Council resolution to be passed to legitimize the military...
Full Article at Hurriet Daily News
WHO'S "WE", PALEFACE? CORI HAS ORDERED DEATH TO EVERYONE Ankara-photos-9-turkey
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Sat Aug 06, 2011 4:04 am

IGNORE:
you DON'T have to scroll through "el kabong/billy" SPAM;
here IS AN IGNORE FUNCTION.

Likewise, you don't have to read my posts, no one does (but 'they' do Wink Smile),
but if you you do chose to skip 'their' UN-SOURCED, LONG AGO BE-DUNKED,
cut & past ALL OVER THE NET, PRO-Religious WAR Propaganda,
you will see just how much OFF TOPIC TRASH 'they' throw in my threads,
by their names in a post heading, telling you they DID, AGAIN & AGAIN
Rolling Eyes ,
and then if you multiply it by how big those ranting, rambling blocks of letters are,
you'll have a pretty good idea of how important it is to 'them', that what I post,
REMAIN, BURIED and HIDDEN.

P.S. it will fix the problem retrospectively, you can go back and see,
just the posts of those posting what you haven't already seen,
shoved down your throat, on every, conspiracy, 'new age' woo woo
and political site, for years, and all making things worse.
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Sat Aug 06, 2011 4:58 am

IGNORE:
there IS AN IGNORE FUNCTION.

Likewise, you don't have to read my posts, no one does (but 'they' do Wink Smile),
but if you do chose to skip 'their' UN-SOURCED, LONG AGO BE-DUNKED,

by their names in a post heading, telling you 'they' DID IT AGAIN & AGAIN &..
Rolling Eyes ,
and then if you multiply it by those huge ranting, rambling blocks of letters are,
you'll have a pretty good idea of how important it is to 'them', that what I post,

P.P.S. the more 'they' suddenly SPAM,
the more important the preceding post/s was/were.
Wink Very Happy

P.P.P.S.
BREIVIK, ASSANGE, WIKIleaks, WIKIpedia, DAVID ICKE,

i_am,
"Team tintin";
Cori, Billy Ruben, el kabong,
Ciggy,
amethyst, yass, nobodyswife, vasudha, ninny,
sean, tusme, ozpixie, thirdwave, measle_weasel,
merlincove, runlikehell, ownoiz, tinyint, jesuitsdidit
kun21, rodin, edelweiss, raginggran, ♥️WW♥️, Lyd, LilyAllen,
snoopsnuffleopagus, list NOT exhaustive.

true lilly wrote:Get ready for more TORAH SPAM...
...poor, pathetic el kabong...still churning out,
the words of those who say,
"they know God, BUT GOD DIDN'T KNOW
WHAT HE WAS TALKING ABOUT, WHEN HE
DESCRIBED THE WHOLE WORLD and ALL
THE EARTH"

CURSE JUDAH and BE CURSED.

Well,
GOD HAS, LONG BEEN RE-GATHERING,
JUDAH and ISRAEL
and THOSE JOINED TO THEM,
in The UNIQUELY GLORIOUS Land,
that HE DESCRIBED...

and YOU, KEEP CURSING BOTH,
RE-JOINED ISRAEL & JUDAH and
That Land From Which,
ALL THE NATIONS ARE HEALED!

Listen, BLIND FOOL...it ain't about 'size'...
I NEVER SAID it was about 'size'...
...that's your sick attachment...
your deliberate, deadly lie...

...oh, and what did happen to MY ORIGINAL Post,
that YOU SO INSANELY, HAD TO HACK into more of
YOUR, FILTHY LIES, that you call 'quotes'...

...too bad for YOU, GOD KNOWS...

(ah, found it elsewhere Smile )

WHO'S "WE", PALEFACE? CORI HAS ORDERED DEATH TO EVERYONE Australia2

WHO'S "WE", PALEFACE? CORI HAS ORDERED DEATH TO EVERYONE Australia_Includes
SEE!!!
The AREA of EUROPE "SHOWN",
ON This COMPARISON
Now, DO YOU want to do some HONEST WORK and
ADD UP ALL THOSE NATION STATES' POPULATIONS,
then ALSO COMPARE THAT!
...?

WHO'S "WE", PALEFACE? CORI HAS ORDERED DEATH TO EVERYONE Upside_down_map

WHO'S "WE", PALEFACE? CORI HAS ORDERED DEATH TO EVERYONE 5448228707_82db33acd0

WHO'S "WE", PALEFACE? CORI HAS ORDERED DEATH TO EVERYONE 5448228729_35dc3b73c2

...ah, but it's THIS
that's really GOT YOUR GOAT...

Comparison of the size of
Israel vs. Australia

WHO'S "WE", PALEFACE? CORI HAS ORDERED DEATH TO EVERYONE Australi
Note: Israel is shown in blue.

WHO'S "WE", PALEFACE? CORI HAS ORDERED DEATH TO EVERYONE Australia_israel
Now, WHERE would a THINKING Person
see GOD RE-GATHERING
HIS 5 to 10% REMAINING
of The World's Population?

In that recently invented, shit strip of desert, 'israel', or...

The Australian maps over the world
can help you visualize how
vast this country is.

WHO'S "WE", PALEFACE? CORI HAS ORDERED DEATH TO EVERYONE 2.21-Australia-over-the-wor
These overlaid Australian maps show the relative size of Australia
over the world to help in comparing it to the major other ares in the
world.
For easy comparison Australia’s land area is 7,706,168 sq
km. Europe on the other hand has a square km area of 3,483,066.
Australia is just about twice as large as all of Europe and is two
thirds as large as the continental United States.
It is
remarkable that Tourists arrive here thinking I will rent a car and
drive all over it in two weeks. For those of you who like the beach
there is about 12,000 km of beach. Plenty of room for you, your beach
chair and umbrella.

Aboriginal Art is available in all major cities but it is produced
mostly in the Northern Territory, Central Desert and Arnhem land areas
of Australia. Contact us through our contact page for more detailed maps
of those areas.
Maps Australia over the world, courtesy of www.bartelpc.com.au
Australian Maps
Aboriginal History
Home Page
Oh but remember, GOD ALSO PROMISED
to PRESERVE a RICH,
STABLE LAND...and SEE,
WHO'S "WE", PALEFACE? CORI HAS ORDERED DEATH TO EVERYONE Australia-Aboriginal-Tribes-Map.mediumthumb
so many more Nations than in Europe, that populated it,
even long after it was utterly devastated,
after JOSHUAH died and ISRAEL FORGOT GOD...

WHO'S "WE", PALEFACE? CORI HAS ORDERED DEATH TO EVERYONE 1.1275976241.just-to-see-how-big-australia-really-is

YES, THE RICHLY BLESSED, STABLE Land,
UNlike ...

WHO'S "WE", PALEFACE? CORI HAS ORDERED DEATH TO EVERYONE 01_map

...and EVERYWHERE ELSE...

WHO'S "WE", PALEFACE? CORI HAS ORDERED DEATH TO EVERYONE Image006

It's all about SEEING WHAT IS, IN PERSPECTIVE...
...AS GOD DESCRIBED, FROM THE BEGINNING...

...NOT, ONLY a few short thousand years ago,
BY THOSE WHO DIDN'T KNOW,
MOST of GOD'S WHOLE EARTH EXISTED...
Rolling Eyes

WHO'S "WE", PALEFACE? CORI HAS ORDERED DEATH TO EVERYONE Slide0029_image002

THERE IS NO LAND at
THE NORTH POLE

WHO'S "WE", PALEFACE? CORI HAS ORDERED DEATH TO EVERYONE Arctic_Ocean

Quite the contrary
the South Pole
is located in a continent.

WHO'S "WE", PALEFACE? CORI HAS ORDERED DEATH TO EVERYONE Pole-south

LEBANON=WHITE=ANTARCTICA

WHO'S "WE", PALEFACE? CORI HAS ORDERED DEATH TO EVERYONE Article2.world

National Library of Australia Home > News & Events
WHO'S "WE", PALEFACE? CORI HAS ORDERED DEATH TO EVERYONE ContentTitle
WHO'S "WE", PALEFACE? CORI HAS ORDERED DEATH TO EVERYONE Map-rm1898

A reproduction of a 1566 world map by Nicolas Desliens.
With south orientated at the top,
the top left corner has a large land mass
that is claimed to be Australia,
charted from Chinese voyages.

http://nla.gov.au/nla.map-rm1898

LISTEN TO THE WORDS LONG WRITTEN DOWN...
...THE MAN, COMES AROUND...

https://youtu.be/iSPlJusBJ-E

WHO'S "WE", PALEFACE? CORI HAS ORDERED DEATH TO EVERYONE Map_wideweb__430x383
Colour coding relates to topographic height,
with dark green at lower elevations,
rising through yellow and tan,
to white at the highest points.

It looks familiar, but it is no ordinary map.

It is part of the most detailed topographic map of the world
ever made,
according the US space agency NASA .

For 11 days in February 2000
the space shuttle Endeavour circled the world,
using a sophisticated radar to chart all the land
between 60 degrees north and 56 degrees south,
and 80 per cent of the Earth's land was mapped
with a resolution of 90 metres.

NASA noted that Australia
was
the flattest continent in the world.

"Its low average elevation (300 metres) is caused by
its position
near the centre of a tectonic plate,
where there are no volcanic
or other geologic forces
of the type
that raise the topography of other continents.

"Prominent features of Australia
include the Lake Eyre Basin,

the darker green region visible in the centre-right.
At 16 metres below sea level, this depression is
one of the largest inland drainage systems
in the world,
covering more than 1.3 million
square kilometres.

...and what happens when we STOP DRAINING...
...RE-BUILD what WAS...
ANCIENTLY, UTTERLY DEVASTATED...
RE-BUILD the CANALS and CISTERNS...
and RE-PLANT
...and... Very Happy Wink

COOK's ENDEAVOUR,
NASA's ENDEAVOUR
=
LOCATION, LOCATION, LOCATION
...TIME & SPACE, TIME & PLACE...

...GOD'S TIME, TIMES & SIGNS...
...CRYSTAL CLEAR...DRINK IT IN,
THE WATER IS FREE...

DO bother, to drink in,
every full meaning, of every word,
and NOT only of this chapter...

Revelation 22:1-21

http://www.blueletterbible.org/Bible.cfm?b=Rev&c=22&v=1&t=KJV#top

1And he shewed me a pure river of water of life, clear as crystal,
proceeding out of the throne of God and of the Lamb.

In the midst of the street of it, and on either side of the river, was
there the tree of life, which bare twelve manner of fruits, and yielded
her fruit every month: and the leaves of the tree were for the healing
of the nations.

And there shall be no more curse:
but the throne of God and of the Lamb shall be in it;
and his servants shall serve him:

4And they shall see his face; and his name shall be in their foreheads.

5And there shall be no night there; and they need no candle, neither light
of the sun; for the Lord God giveth them light: and they shall reign for ever
and ever.

6And he said unto me, These sayings are faithful and true:
and the Lord God of the holy prophets sent his angel to shew
unto his servants the things which must shortly be done.

7Behold, I come quickly: blessed is he that keepeth the sayings
of the prophecy of this book.

8And I John saw these things, and heard them. And when I had heard
and seen, I fell down to worship before the feet of the angel which
shewed me these things.

9Then saith he unto me, See thou do it not:
for I am thy fellowservant,
and of thy brethren the prophets,
and of them which keep the sayings of this book: worship God.

10And he saith unto me,
Seal not the sayings of the prophecy of this book:
for the time is at hand.

11He that is unjust, let him be unjust still:
and he which is filthy, let him be filthy still:
and he that is righteous, let him be righteous still:
and he that is holy, let him be holy still.

12And, behold, I come quickly; and my reward is with me,
to give every man according as his work shall be.

13I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end,
the first and the last.

14Blessed are they that do his commandments, that they may have right
to the tree of life, and may enter in through the gates into the city.

15For without are dogs, and sorcerers, and whoremongers, and murderers,
and idolaters, and whosoever loveth and maketh a lie.

16I Jesus have sent mine angel to testify unto you these things in the
churches. I am the root and the offspring of David, and the bright and
morning star.

17And the Spirit and the bride say, Come.
And let him that heareth say, Come.
And let him that is athirst come.
And whosoever will, let him take the water of life freely.

18For I testify unto every man that heareth the words of
the prophecy of this book, If any man shall add unto these things,
God shall add unto him the plagues that are written in this book:

19And if any man shall take away from the words of
the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part
out of the book of life, and out of the holy city, and from
the things which are written in this book.

20He which testifieth these things saith, Surely I come quickly.
Amen. Even so, come, Lord Jesus.

21The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you all. Amen.
WHO'S "WE", PALEFACE? CORI HAS ORDERED DEATH TO EVERYONE W1945jul

...oh and btw,
THE SAFEGUARD GOD WROTE INTO HIS WORD,
was NOT comparing mans lying words against mans lying words,
but to TEST:
HOLY SCRIPTURE against HOLY SCRIPTURE,
and,
WHAT WAS REAL (FROM THE BEGINNING)
and IS REAL, in ALL The World and ALL The Earth,
That GOD CREATED. Because GOD CAN'T LIE,
let alone contradict HIMSELF, and as soon as you decide...

to DENY GOD'S WORD that DESCRIBED
WHAT GOOD SCIENCE keeps DISCOVERING, such as:

the water covered globe;
that one land mass was raised out of it;
LIFE EXISTED in and on the world, without death,
UNTIL Oxygen formed=The Prince of The Air/DEATH entered;
that NOAH'S TIME of RE-populating ALL The Earth with
people and The ORIGINAL KINDS of animals, WAS LONG,
BEFORE The ONE LAND MASS Started to Divide...

YOU DECIDE to FAIL THE TEST.
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Sat Aug 06, 2011 7:28 am

true lilly wrote:And I see 'you' have been busy, REMOVING KEY POSTS,
that SHOW why "el kabong" is OBSESSED with posting
'histories', based ONLY on the DE-BUNKED, WAY TOO SHORT,
DENYING & IGNORING GOD'S WORD FROM THE BEGINNING
that DESCRIBES THE WHOLE WORLD, FROM THE BEGINNING,

"out of Egypy" "time-line" 'archeology' Rolling Eyes...

true lilly wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:I was hoping you'd have a laugh Lilly,you get so
much attention,and you're a severely non touch play around type
girl.That picture El Kabong posted definitely was'nt you,I mean,you
describe yourself as a little old lady,...You're only 50-51...Have you
heard of hot milf...No,I spose you have'nt...

Hmmmmmm,or was he
refering to a picture you used as a fund raiser and was pissed off to
find you were'nt the advertised material...?

WHO'S "WE", PALEFACE? CORI HAS ORDERED DEATH TO EVERYONE 233183
...oh please, give it up...yes, I still get hit on by men much younger...
no, I don't take up the offers...and..."I" am NOT The Topic...

...THIS IS...

true lilly wrote:
Sod-Haus...!!! wrote:WHO'S "WE", PALEFACE? CORI HAS ORDERED DEATH TO EVERYONE Lilliput

Swift gives the location of Lilliput and Blefuscu as Latitude 30°2′S, to the northwest of Van Diemen's Land.
Because this area is actually occupied by Australia,

WHO'S "WE", PALEFACE? CORI HAS ORDERED DEATH TO EVERYONE Gulliverstravels

WHO'S "WE", PALEFACE? CORI HAS ORDERED DEATH TO EVERYONE 233183 WHO'S "WE", PALEFACE? CORI HAS ORDERED DEATH TO EVERYONE 93349 WHO'S "WE", PALEFACE? CORI HAS ORDERED DEATH TO EVERYONE 233183

And you're laughing at those who still refuse to see,
that The Conspiracy behind all conspiracies, is to hide
the real world evidences of the saving truth of God's Word,
from those who would not join God's Enemies (who KNOW
HE EXISTS and CAN'T LIE), while 'they've' plotted to try to,
'make Him a liar', by trying to take the land He described
and promised to His Faithful...???...that's 'funny' to you?

That's sad to me.

But, it is also something God warned us watch for, from the beginning.
Yet more evidence of the faithfulness of God's Word.
As He also told us He would hide and raise His own watchmen, Princes and Kings
to keep the reminders of the truth of His Word until the time God's Kingdom is,
re-established on this earth, from where the healing waters will flow, to heal,
not only Israel and Judah, but all the remaining of the Nations.

Which is very good news, for those with the ears to hear it, and,
the character of Spirit to repent of their worldly lusts, and willingly serve,
The Perfectly Just, Creator of Life.

REVELATIONS 22:2
In 1722 the midst 3319 of the street 4113 of it 846, and 2532 on either 2532 side 1782 1782 of the river 4215, [was there] the tree 3586 of life 2222, which bare 4160 twelve 1427 [manner of] fruits 2590, [and] yielded 591 her 846 fruit 2590 every 2596 1538 1520 month 3376: and 2532 the leaves 5444 of the tree 3586 [were] for 1519 the healing 2322 of the nations 1484.

ISAIAH 33:
http://www.blueletterbible.org/Bible.cfm?b=Isa&c=33&v=1&t=KJV#top
Woe to you who are despoiling, without you yourself being despoiled,
and to you who are dealing treacherously, without [others] having dealt
treacherously with you! As soon as you have finished as a despoiler,
you will be despoiled. As soon as you have done with dealing treacherously,
they will deal treacherously with you.

O Jehovah, show us favor. In you we have hoped.
Become our arm every morning, yes, our salvation in the time of distress.
At the sound of turmoil peoples have fled.
At your arising nations have been dispersed.
And the spoil of YOU people will actually be gathered [like] the cockroaches
when gathering in, like the onrush of locust swarms that is rushing against one.
Jehovah will certainly be put on high, for he is residing in the height.
He must fill Zion with justice and righteousness.
And the trustworthiness of your times must prove
to be a wealth of salvations—wisdom and knowledge,
the fear of Jehovah, which is his treasure.

Look! Their very heroes have cried out in the street;
the very messengers of peace will weep bitterly.
The highways have been made desolate; the one
passing over the path has ceased. He has broken the covenant;
he has contemned the cities; he has taken no account of mortal man.
The land has gone mourning, has withered away.
Leb´a·non has become abashed; it has moldered.
Shar´on has become like the desert plain;
and Ba´shan and Car´mel are shaking off [their leaves].

“Now I will rise up,” says Jehovah, “now I will exalt myself;
now I will lift myself up.
YOU people conceive dried grass; YOU will give birth to stubble.
YOUR own spirit, as a fire, will eat YOU up.
And peoples must become as the burnings of lime.
As thorns cut away, they will be set ablaze even with fire.
Hear, YOU men who are far away, what I must do!
And know, YOU who are nearby, my mightiness.
In Zion the sinners have come to be in dread;
shivering has grabbed hold of the apostates:
‘Who of us can reside for any time with a devouring fire?
Who of us can reside for any time with long-lasting conflagrations?’

“There is one who is walking in continual righteousness and
speaking what is upright, who is rejecting the unjust gain from frauds,
who is shaking his hands clear from taking hold on a bribe,
who is stopping up his ear from listening to bloodshed, and who
is closing his eyes so as not to see what is bad.
He is the one that will reside on the heights themselves;
his secure height will be craggy places difficult to approach.
His own bread will certainly be given [him];
his water supply will be unfailing.”

A king in his handsomeness is what your eyes will behold;
they will see a land far away.
Your own heart will comment in low tones on a frightful thing:
“Where is the secretary? Where is the one that does the paying out?
Where is the one counting the towers?”
No insolent people will you see, a people too deep in language to listen to,
of a stammering tongue without [your] understanding.
Behold Zion, the town of our festal occasions!
Your own eyes will see Jerusalem an undisturbed abiding place,
a tent that no one will pack up. Never will its tent pins be pulled out,
and none of its ropes will be torn in two.
But there the Majestic One, Jehovah, will be for us a place of rivers, of wide canals.
On it no galley fleet will go, and no majestic ship will pass over it.
For Jehovah is our Judge, Jehovah is our Statute-giver,
Jehovah is our King; he himself will save us.

Your ropes must hang loose; their mast they will not hold firmly erect;
they have not spread a sail.
At that time even spoil in abundance will have to be divided up;
the lame ones themselves will actually take a big plunder.
And no resident will say: “I am sick.”
The people that are dwelling in [the land] will be those pardoned for their error.

(and please, do care to study the full, root, descriptive, poetic meanings,
of every blessing Word
Very Happy )
cori wrote:
The friggon freemasons own this planet.

I'm just not the Godloving type.
That's why,
(unlike GOD'S FAITHFUL,
HIDDEN amongst those
YOU SO BITTERLY ENVY)
YOU ARE the
DEATH LOVING type
who HATES,

WISDOM and LIFE.

Psalms 5:1-12
To the director for Ne´hi·loth.
A melody of David.

To my sayings do give ear, O Jehovah;
Do understand my sighing.

Do pay attention to the sound of my cry for help,
O my King and my God, because to you I pray.

O Jehovah, in the morning you will hear my voice;
In the morning I shall address myself to you and be on the watch.

For you are not a God taking delight in wickedness;
No one bad may reside for any time with you.

No boasters may take their stand in front of your eyes.
You do hate all those practicing what is hurtful;

You will destroy those speaking a lie.
A man of bloodshed and deception Jehovah detests.

As for me, in the abundance of your loving-kindness
I shall come into your house,
I shall bow down toward your holy temple in fear of you.

O Jehovah, lead me in your righteousness by reason of my foes;
Make your way smooth before me.

For in their mouth there is nothing trustworthy;
Their inward part is adversity indeed.
Their throat is an opened burial place;
A smooth tongue they use.

God will certainly hold them guilty;
They will fall due to their own counsels.
In the multitude of their transgressions let there be a dispersing of them,
Because they have rebelled against you.

But all those taking refuge in you will rejoice;
To time indefinite they will cry out joyfully.

And you will block approach to them,
And those loving your name will exult in you.

For you yourself will bless anyone righteous, O Jehovah;
As with a large shield, with approval you will surround them.

...read on:

http://www.blueletterbible.org/Bible.cfm?b=Psa&c=5&v=1&t=KJV#top

PROVERBS 1 & 2
http://www.blueletterbible.org/Bible.cfm?b=Pro&c=1&v=1&t=KJV#top
The proverbs of Sol´o·mon the son of David, the king of Israel,
for one to know wisdom and discipline, to discern the sayings of understanding,
to receive the discipline that gives insight, righteousness and judgment and uprightness,
to give to the inexperienced ones shrewdness, to a young man knowledge and thinking ability.

A wise person will listen and take in more instruction, and a man
of understanding is the one who acquires skillful direction,
6to understand a proverb and a puzzling saying, the words of wise persons and their riddles.
The fear of Jehovah is the beginning of knowledge. Wisdom and discipline are what mere fools have despised.

Listen, my son, to the discipline of your father, and do not forsake the law of your mother.
For they are a wreath of attractiveness to your head and a fine necklace to your throat.

My son, if sinners try to seduce you, do not consent.
If they keep saying: “Do go with us. Do let us
lie in ambush for blood. Do let us lie in concealment for the innocent
men without any cause.
Let us swallow them down alive just like She´ol, even whole, like those going down into a pit.
Let us find all sorts of precious valuables. Let us fill our houses with spoil.
Your lot you ought to cast in among us. Let there come to be just one bag belonging to all of us”—
my son, do not go in the way with them. Hold back your foot from their roadway.
For their feet are those that run to sheer badness, and they keep hastening to shed blood. 17
For it is for nothing that the net is spread before the eyes of anything owning wings.
Consequently they themselves lie in ambush for the very blood of these; they lie in concealment for their souls.
Thus are the paths of everyone making unjust profit. It takes away the very soul of its owners.

True wisdom itself keeps crying aloud in the very street. In the public squares it keeps giving forth its voice.
At the upper end of the noisy streets it calls out. At the entrances of the gates into the city it says its own sayings:

“How long will YOU inexperienced ones keep loving inexperience,
and [how long] must YOU ridiculers desire for yourselves outright
ridicule, and [how long] will YOU stupid ones keep hating knowledge?
Turn back at my reproof. Then to YOU I will cause my spirit to bubble forth; I will make my words known to YOU.

Because I have called out but YOU keep refusing, I have stretched out my hand but there is no one paying attention,
and YOU keep neglecting all my counsel, and my reproof YOU have not accepted,
I also, for my part, shall laugh at YOUR own disaster, I shall mock when what YOU dread comes,
when what YOU dread comes just like a storm, and YOUR own
disaster gets here just like a storm wind, when distress and hard times
come upon YOU.
At that time they will keep calling me, but I shall not answer;
they will keep looking for me, but they will not find me,
for the reason that they hated knowledge, and the fear of Jehovah they did not choose.
They did not consent to my counsel; they disrespected all my reproof.
So they will eat from the fruitage of their way, and they will be glutted with their own counsels.
For the renegading of the inexperienced ones is
what will kill them, and the easygoingness of the stupid is what will
destroy them.
As for the one listening to me, he will reside in security and be undisturbed from dread of calamity.”

http://www.blueletterbible.org/Bible.cfm?b=Pro&c=2&v=1&t=KJV#top
My son, if you will receive my sayings and treasure up my own commandments with yourself,
so as to pay attention to wisdom with your ear, that you may incline your heart to discernment;
if, moreover, you call out for understanding itself and you give forth your voice for discernment itself,
if you keep seeking for it as for silver, and as for hid treasures you keep searching for it,
in that case you will understand the fear of Jehovah, and you will find the very knowledge of God.

For Jehovah himself gives wisdom; out of his mouth there are knowledge and discernment.
And for the upright ones he will treasure up practical wisdom; for those walking in integrity he is a shield,
by observing the paths of judgment, and he will guard the very way of his loyal ones.
In that case you will understand righteousness and judgment and uprightness, the entire course of what is good.

When wisdom enters into your heart and knowledge itself becomes pleasant to your very soul,
thinking ability itself will keep guard over you, discernment itself will safeguard you,
to deliver you from the bad way, from the man speaking perverse things,
from those leaving the paths of uprightness to walk in the ways of darkness,
from those who are rejoicing in doing bad, who are joyful in the perverse things of badness; 15
those whose paths are crooked and who are devious in their general course;
to deliver you from the strange woman, from the foreign woman who has made her own sayings smooth,
who is leaving the confidential friend of her youth and who has forgotten the very covenant of her God.
For down to death her house does sink and down to those impotent in death her tracks.
None of those having relations with her will come back, nor will they regain the paths of those living.

The purpose is that you may walk in the way of good people and that the paths of the righteous ones you may keep.
For the upright are the ones that will reside in the earth, and the blameless are the ones that will be left over in it.
As regards the wicked, they will be cut off from the very earth;
and as for the treacherous, they will be torn away from it.

PSALMS 119: 85 to 128

http://www.blueletterbible.org/Bible.cfm?b=Psa&c=119&v=85&t=KJV#85

PSALMS 119:2
Happy are those observing his reminders;
With all the heart they keep searching for him.

...and REPAIRING The SPIRITUAL Gates
through which, the faithful, returning,

may enter into GOD'S HOLY KINGDOM...

NEHEMIAH 1, 2
& 3

http://www.blueletterbible.org/Bible.cfm?b=Neh&c=1&t=KJV&q=NEHEMIAH
http://www.blueletterbible.org/Bible.cfm?b=Neh&c=2&v=1&t=KJV
http://www.blueletterbible.org/Bible.cfm?b=Neh&c=3&v=1&t=KJV

ISAIAH 41:
http://www.blueletterbible.org/Bible.cfm?b=Isa&c=41&v=1&t=KJV#top

PROVERBS 4: 18, 19

But the path 734 of the just 6662
[is] as the shining 5051 light 216,
that shineth 215 more 1980 and
more unto the perfect 3559 day 3117.
The way 1870 of the wicked 7563
[is] as darkness 653:
they know 3045 not
at what they stumble 3782 .

http://www.blueletterbible.org/Bible.cfm?b=Pro&c=4&v=18&t=KJV#top

Great Blue Hole, Coast of Belize
WHO'S "WE", PALEFACE? CORI HAS ORDERED DEATH TO EVERYONE Great_Blue_Hole
Royal anthem: God Save the Queen
WHO'S "WE", PALEFACE? CORI HAS ORDERED DEATH TO EVERYONE 250px-Bh_large_locator

sacsayhuaman-the-silent-keeper-of-the-inca-secrets
WHO'S "WE", PALEFACE? CORI HAS ORDERED DEATH TO EVERYONE Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTEyXipjpgllWoPrkNnIROllm8uGCxRg__tmaNJfoxR1M9fyKEf
...read and SEE...and...UNDERSTAND...
http://stonehengeguide.com/2011/04/29/sacsayhuaman-the-silent-keeper-of-the-
inca-secrets/
WHO'S "WE", PALEFACE? CORI HAS ORDERED DEATH TO EVERYONE Pbd0019s2
WHO'S "WE", PALEFACE? CORI HAS ORDERED DEATH TO EVERYONE IMG_5004LR

WHO'S "WE", PALEFACE? CORI HAS ORDERED DEATH TO EVERYONE 2657376
WHO'S "WE", PALEFACE? CORI HAS ORDERED DEATH TO EVERYONE 7147317
WHO'S "WE", PALEFACE? CORI HAS ORDERED DEATH TO EVERYONE 3024455
WHO'S "WE", PALEFACE? CORI HAS ORDERED DEATH TO EVERYONE 5082431
WHO'S "WE", PALEFACE? CORI HAS ORDERED DEATH TO EVERYONE 2669100

...some perspective...
http://www.yukiba.com/2399-peru-south-america-photo.html

WHO'S "WE", PALEFACE? CORI HAS ORDERED DEATH TO EVERYONE 2865836
WHO'S "WE", PALEFACE? CORI HAS ORDERED DEATH TO EVERYONE 2651840
WHO'S "WE", PALEFACE? CORI HAS ORDERED DEATH TO EVERYONE 2651841
PERU...pooped all over anything in Egypt...
...pooped all over Israel...Israel walked...and all that power...
dried up...then...even greater than all that was...everywhere,
all over the Americas...was built in OZ...then...in their human
pride...Israel forgot God...The Source of all that and more...and...
so...OZ was UTTERLY DEVASTATED...and Israel headed north...
and, scattered, mixed and mingled...over all the world...again...
to start re-gathering...some few hundred years ago...Back in...
The Home Land...promised...preserved...in O'Zion...to again...
better than ever...anywhere...anytime...Re-Plant & Re-Build...

WHO'S "WE", PALEFACE? CORI HAS ORDERED DEATH TO EVERYONE 1212243502G51X3Z

Ancient cave paintings in...not OZ...

WHO'S "WE", PALEFACE? CORI HAS ORDERED DEATH TO EVERYONE 3227280-ancient-cave-paintings-in-patagonia-southern-argentina

Ancient cave paintings in Patagonia, southern Argentina

WHO'S "WE", PALEFACE? CORI HAS ORDERED DEATH TO EVERYONE Samerica
WHO'S "WE", PALEFACE? CORI HAS ORDERED DEATH TO EVERYONE World_map_upside_down_postcard-p239671036251018558qibm_400
...have a real, close, look...
http://www.zazzle.com.au/world_map_upside_down_postcard-239671036251018558

WHO'S "WE", PALEFACE? CORI HAS ORDERED DEATH TO EVERYONE DAY_googearth
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Sat Aug 06, 2011 7:35 am

true lilly wrote:IGNORE:

Rolling Eyes ,
and then if you multiply it by those huge ranting, rambling blocks of letters are,

Wink Very Happy

P.P.P.S.
BREIVIK, ASSANGE, WIKIleaks, WIKIpedia, DAVID ICKE,

i_am,
"Team tintin";
Cori, Billy Ruben, el kabong,
Ciggy,
snoopsnuffleopagus, list NOT exhaustive.

true lilly wrote:
true lilly wrote:Why don't 'you' all attack 'el kabong' and All of Team Tintin
for ALWAYS, ALL OVER, ALL CONspiracy SITES and 'innocent'
forums, endlessly spamming the same old, long ago proven lies,
INTIMIDATION'S, DEATH THREATS and TERRORIST CODE?

Oh that's right, I get spammed and banned everywhere, because,
I am only one real person, with one old p.c., still standing,
against all odds, against The Global Legion of The Beast.

Interesting though, how many of 'you' on line 'enemies', unite
to preach all the failed religions of man and attack me for showing
what I find in God's Word and asking folk to study and test it,
for themselves.

true lilly wrote:An interesting new poster
has appeared on "tintin's" thread...

...right after "yass" posted...

V

WHO'S "WE", PALEFACE? CORI HAS ORDERED DEATH TO EVERYONE Img059-2

...we see...

...stormrider73

...who then posted...

WHO'S "WE", PALEFACE? CORI HAS ORDERED DEATH TO EVERYONE 1210397_20091002220842

...who I find an awful lot like...

WHO'S "WE", PALEFACE? CORI HAS ORDERED DEATH TO EVERYONE Il_570xN.80252822

...interesting to, that it is on the previous page:

http://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=11956&page=2986

...that "tintin" and his team, start their
blatantly obvious DEFENCE of BREIVIK
and his fellow PUPPETS and HANDLERS
(including clearly marked locals), while
also starting their blatantly obvious call
for ALL OUT WAR AGAINST GOD'S, HOLY,
ETERNAL KINGDOM.

Many clearly angry, clearly foolish (for being
so clearly direct), orders follow...

http://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=11956&page=2987
http://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=11956&page=2988
http://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=11956&page=2989

...though, despite knowing nothing of:
stormrider73...

...and not even being able to access,
"all posts by" them, they do seem to,
be hinting at a warning against loyalty,
to the inherently dis-loyal "tintin" and
his team...

..."Those people certainly know each other "
Last edited by stormrider73; 31-07-2011 at 05:09 AM.

http://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=11956&page=2990
true lilly wrote:
true lilly wrote:
P.S. I ANSWERED the CRAP 'you' spout 'el kabong',
way back in my ATS days, throughout others sites
I was banned from when 'they' could NOT counter my answers,
and NEVER ANSWERED MY KEY QUESTIONS.

Which is why I don't even bother re-reading it now.
el kabong wrote:
true lilly wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:Ok,
Hi Sweetie,
this
thread is as it's title says,you get asked a question,,please answer
without vague
quotes to TNBTN from years ago,,photos of unrelated
topics that just chew up my broadband allocation,straight up answers on
topic,if photographic evidence is to be given,like for example...a car
bombing,in a small country town,ahhh lets say Victoria
State,Australia,maybe town names are Ballarat or Arrarat,that'd be
great,not photos,of a woman parading a dog,that looked completely
different on a cheap mobile phone.

So there's the first question...can you do it???

WHO'S "WE", PALEFACE? CORI HAS ORDERED DEATH TO EVERYONE 44967

WHO'S "WE", PALEFACE? CORI HAS ORDERED DEATH TO EVERYONE 278835

So, 'your' LOSE/LOSE DEMAND of me is to:

RE-WRITE, FROM SCRATCH, 6 YEARS of work,
RE-ANSWERING 'your' 'questions' that 'you'
KEEP REJECTING AS "lies" WITH 'your' LIES
and NO COUNTER ARGUMENTS
...let me think...

... WHO'S "WE", PALEFACE? CORI HAS ORDERED DEATH TO EVERYONE 252310... ... WHO'S "WE", PALEFACE? CORI HAS ORDERED DEATH TO EVERYONE 993177 Twisted Evil WHO'S "WE", PALEFACE? CORI HAS ORDERED DEATH TO EVERYONE 317380 'you' HAVE MY NUMBER.
'YOU' CAN PERSONALLY QUIZ ME ANY TIME...oh that's right,
'you' ONLY RANG ME TO PREACH 'your/cori's' RELIGIOUS
FEAR OF
Twisted Evil DEMONIC STALKERS Twisted Evil , "AT"! Rolling Eyes

soooooo........billyboy, does Gibberish count as a straight answer? WHO'S "WE", PALEFACE? CORI HAS ORDERED DEATH TO EVERYONE 252310
GET OFF THE DRUGS. LEARN TO READ.
OR SIMPLY STOP LYING THROUGH YOUR TEETH,
under YOUR DELUSION that EVERYONE IS AS STUPID
AND EVIL AS "YOU".

true lilly wrote:Hey C. UNT...Africa is 'bigger' to...
...'you' SICK F. UCK...

...mmm...CHILLING CHOICE of
3 out of 3 LEAD IMAGE/REPORTS...

WHO'S "WE", PALEFACE? CORI HAS ORDERED DEATH TO EVERYONE 078960-famine
Mihag Gedi Farah is seven months old and weighs 3.4kg, about the average
weight of a newborn baby. Famine in Somalia has already killed tens of
thousands and the UN warns numbers will grow.
Picture: AP
Read More
WHO'S "WE", PALEFACE? CORI HAS ORDERED DEATH TO EVERYONE 142134-masterchef
Ellie Paxton-Hall, the youngest MasterChef contestant, has been sent home
after last night's cooking challenge and will blog about her time on the
show from 12.30pm today.

Read More
WHO'S "WE", PALEFACE? CORI HAS ORDERED DEATH TO EVERYONE 799265-child-beauty-pageant
A controversial child beauty pageant from the US starts in Melbourne
today. Do you think these events are child abuse? Debate Susie O'Brien
LIVE from noon today. Picture: Supplied
Read More

...but NOW, 'they' WILL simply point to the first image,
to 'excuse' BABIES BEING TREATED WORSE than the UNluckest
of Show Dogs that C. UNTS like GREENIE/ANIMAL LIBER
TERRORISTS, CAUSE TO BE KILLED, DUE TO THE LAWS
'they' DELIBERATELY INTRODUCE, under The LIE, "welfare".

THE SAME TERRORIST C. UNTS WHO DEFEND CHILD PORN
AND THE CHILD SEX TRADE 'as' "NEEDED" "FREE" "Artistic"
'luuvvving' "EXPRESSIONS".

Yep, it's getting bloody easy to find The Evil Damned
on CONspiracy Forums and All Over The WEB/NET of
FILTHY LIES THAT LEAD TO PERMANENT DEATH.
true lilly wrote:And why act as if you don't know
the vast difference between
the carrying capacity of, STABLE, ARABLE,
WELL WATERED, LIVABLE, RICH LAND & SEAS,

and
VOLCANO, EARTHQUAKE, LANDSLIDE,
SAND & ICE DESERT RIDDLED lands,
full of wars over forever disputed and
shifting borders?

true lilly wrote:'they' really do lack in creativity, when it comes to
inventing non-existent links to those 'they' ARE
PLOTTING AGAINST.

And insult the minds of EVERY reader.

So very soon after "dixie d's" posted links to
"CLEMENTINE" this fool tries to 'cover' one
poor excuse to post a CODED PLOT/THREAT,
with an even worse 'explanation' of 'reasoning'.

So poor, I thought maybe WIKIPEDIA had changed
facts with lies, AGAIN, but no.

And so, here it is; another VERY ANGRY,
VERY DIRECTLY THREATENING (to those
NOT DECEIVED by the 'smooth' words),post by:

pri01 wrote:28-07-2011, 09:33 PM #29850
Quote:
Originally Posted by ninny
WHO'S "WE", PALEFACE? CORI HAS ORDERED DEATH TO EVERYONE Viewpost
i thought to add this here, because this is pretty bizarre

http://nakedsecurity.sophos.com/2011...d-and-defaced/

WHO'S "WE", PALEFACE? CORI HAS ORDERED DEATH TO EVERYONE Winehouse-website

Swagger's been on my mind recently because of this person.

cher lloyd.jpg

Cher Lloyd, was a hit with last year’s x factor.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cher_Lloyd

She got through the second round
though with a song that she apparently penned the lyrics to part of it. I
suspect she was coached in this because of the reference to Jerusalem
but can’t be fully sure.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jooLnnhTrbE

Her first single, or a song from her
new album called swagger jagger, the chorus follows the tune of the
Australian song ‘Oh my darling clementine’, a song related to the gold
rush

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oh_My_Darling,_Clementine

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sdbyG2MrBHk&ob=av2e

May have something to do with the economy.

Maybe related to: the FACT Ballarat alone, produced more gold
than California, and that Australia's Foreign ENEMIES
Twisted Evil are so
BITTERLY JEALOUS of The Glorious Land Spiritual Israel Is Blessed With,
that 'they' slave to bring us the evils of 'their' insane WAR AGAINST GOD.

I'd say it also has A LOT to do with these posts that caused
"Billy Ruben & el kabong" to SPAM ALL MY THREADS with LIES &
WAY OFF TOPIC CATS & CRAP in a futile effort to make those
who matter, 'forget' THE NEWS that NONE of 'them' DARE to
cover in "TODAY'S NEWS" at DIF...
Rolling Eyes

true lilly wrote:
cori wrote:
28-07-2011, 02:04 AM #29826

WHO'S "WE", PALEFACE? CORI HAS ORDERED DEATH TO EVERYONE ABB_standard

crosshairs

WHO'S "WE", PALEFACE? CORI HAS ORDERED DEATH TO EVERYONE Breitformat_691965

...and this was AFTER my OSLO/PORT ARTHUR WARNING post,
AFTER my AUSTRALIA in 'their' "crosshairs" WARNING post,
WHILE I was being blocked from David Icke's Official Forum.

true lilly wrote:Could Google have caught the Norway killer?
Asher Moses
July 28, 2011

WHO'S "WE", PALEFACE? CORI HAS ORDERED DEATH TO EVERYONE Vd-Stoltenberg-408x264
Click to play video
'More openness' will prevent attacks
Norway's prime minister Jens Stoltenberg says that
Norwegians will defend themselves by showing they are not afraid of violence.
With all the data Google collects about us and our search
histories, could the company use its technical prowess to help catch
terrorists and mass murderers before they commit crimes?

Norwegian daily Dagbladet reported that
terrorist Anders Breivik spent 200 days searching Google for terms such
as "how to make a bomb" before he went on his rampage.

Already Google uses data from searches to improve its targeted advertising and search rankings - and even to track the spread of the flu - leading academic ideas site The Conversation to ask the question "Why didn't Google catch the Norway killer?"

WHO'S "WE", PALEFACE? CORI HAS ORDERED DEATH TO EVERYONE Googlemagnifyingglassmain-420x0

Google searching is as helpful for terrorists as it is for the rest of us. Photo: Peter Riches

Speaking to the website, Charles Sturt University
computer science lecturer Craig Wright said he expected people in
European countries to call for search engines to monitor user behaviour
as a result of the attacks.

He said it "would be possible, but extremely difficult"
for Google to monitor searches and raise red flags for users who
frequently and repeatedly perform suspicious searches.

Wright's comments were prescient as in recent days politicians and police across Europe have called for expanded internet monitoring powers as a possible preventative measure.

WHO'S "WE", PALEFACE? CORI HAS ORDERED DEATH TO EVERYONE Breivik729-420x0
The killer ... Anders Breivik, pictured on the internet.

"There may be moves towards greater monitoring, but less privacy for users," he said.
Already, Wright said, the Australian Federal Police and
the FBI could obtain court orders asking Google to monitor and flag
certain search terms.

Google can monitor or trace specific individuals via its Google accounts, IP addresses or even browser cookies.
Nigel Phair, a former Australian Federal Police officer
who is now a private security consultant, said real-time monitoring of
search queries would be a welcomed "additional intelligence tool for
national security agencies". Google could theoretically be a "good
citizen" and report users it has identified as potentially high risk.

However "you have to get over the privacy hurdles" first, which will be a significant barrier.

Futurist, inventor and judge on ABC's The New Inventors, Mark Pesce, said: "I suspect Chinese search engine Baidu does something like this for the Chinese government."

Professor Sanjay Chawla, head of the school of
information technology at the University of Sydney, is researching how
to make machines and algorithms learn and behave like humans do. For
instance, he is helping the insurance industry design technology to
distinguish between legitimate and fraudulent claims.

Professor Chawla said using Google to spot terrorists was
a tough technical challenge as "it's very hard to train computers or
design algorithms which can distinguish between a terrorist and a
non-terrorist".

"It could work but there will be lots of false positives and that can actually hurt Google more," he said.

"The number of terrorists is actually very small to create a
meaningful profile of what the average terrorist looks like."

In the case of targeted advertising, if Google's
algorithm got it wrong the worst outcome would be slightly reduced
profits. But when picking out terrorists there is a far lower tolerance
for errors.

And the idea of Google regularly monitoring search terms
without a court order would raise significant privacy issues.

"Yes, some kinds of automated monitoring would
occasionally produce a lead. But the leads would be swamped by the
massive false positives," said Roger Clarke, chairman of the Australian
Privacy Foundation.

"And the collateral damage to freedoms would be massive."
Danny Sullivan, editor-in-chief of Search Engine Land,
raised the point that searching for something - for example bomb making
instructions - wasn't the same as actually committing the criminal act.

And he also said that searching for mass murderers could be the thin edge of the wedge.

"Would it only look at things it believes are related to
mass murder? If you were searching for recreational drugs or pirated
content, should that be picked up and reported?" said Sullivan.

Of course, any real-time monitoring would be useless
without law enforcement using it to act. It has been reported that
Breivik was flagged for illegally purchasing a large amount of chemicals
online but Norway's intelligence service decided he was likely to be
using them in his farming business.

Mr Clarke said people with serious intent would find
plenty of ways to get around the monitoring, while the suggestion that
widespread real-time monitoring could enable real-time interventions by
law enforcement agencies was "fantasy land".

But Mr Clarke said he would support tightly targeted
monitoring of people based on reasonable grounds for suspicion and
judicial warrants.

Google Australia declined to comment.

WHO'S "WE", PALEFACE? CORI HAS ORDERED DEATH TO EVERYONE Twitter-icon This reporter is on Twitter: @ashermoses

Read more: http://www.smh.com.au/technology/technology-news/could-google-have-caught-the-norway-killer-20110728-1i17r.html#ixzz1TMznHHqh

sorry, now that I got it to post, I won't waste time editing it back to legible...
only one of me on an out-dated, powerless p.c., against The World Wide WEB
of TERRORISTS...

true lilly wrote:"TINTIN" THE BOASTFULLY SELF CONFESSING
"EXPERT IN PLANE CRASHES"...

WHO'S "WE", PALEFACE? CORI HAS ORDERED DEATH TO EVERYONE 460

dixie d wrote: 26-07-2011, 11:26 PM #29807

I noticed two articles in the News today...

Morocco military plane crash kills 78

And...

Lockerbie bomber seen on TV rally

I notice the top article mentions Guelmin, and on that page you see the following...

Quote:
It is part of the Maghreb region, in addition to Tunisia, Algeria, Mauritania, and Libya, with which it shares cultural, historical and linguistic ties.
I wonder if there is a link to Mauritania

The name Guelmim reminds me of Gremlin

Quote:
A gremlin is an imaginary creature commonly depicted as mischievous and mechanically oriented, with a specific interest in aircraft.
Gremlins' mischevious natures are simliar to those of English folkloric
imps, while their inclination to damage or dismantle machinery is more
modern.
WHO'S "WE", PALEFACE? CORI HAS ORDERED DEATH TO EVERYONE Gremcov

I'm not sure if there is a link, I'll take a look.

Last edited by dixie d; 26-07-2011 at 11:56 PM.

28 July 2011
Last updated at 01:13 GMT

Two die as Boeing 747 cargo jet
crashes off South Korea

WHO'S "WE", PALEFACE? CORI HAS ORDERED DEATH TO EVERYONE _54310496_012546499-1
Debris was found at sea after the Asiana Airlines plane went down
Related Stories

• S Korea hit by fatal landslides
  • Country profile: South Korea
Both
pilots aboard a China-bound Boeing 747 cargo jet were killed when it
crashed off South Korea after experiencing mechanical problems.

The plane, which was flying for South Korea's Asiana
Airlines, came down off Jeju island in the very south of the country,
local media report.

It had left Incheon en route to Pudong in China.

A South Korean coast guard boat found debris from the jet
in waters about 107km (66 miles) west of Jeju city.

After taking off at 0305 (1800 GMT) the plane disappeared
from radar at 0409 while trying to reach Jeju airport, the South Korean
news agency Yonhap reports. The wreckage was spotted at 0640.

Both the pilot and co-pilot were killed.

Heavy rain has lashed South Korea this week, with landslides
and floods killing dozens and causing havoc, but Asiana Airlines said it
was unclear whether the weather had caused any problems for the plane.

The 747, nicknamed the Jumbo Jet, has been in service around the world
for more than four decades, and is still in production.

WHO'S "WE", PALEFACE? CORI HAS ORDERED DEATH TO EVERYONE Dumbo
WHO'S "WE", PALEFACE? CORI HAS ORDERED DEATH TO EVERYONE Gremcov

WHO'S "WE", PALEFACE? CORI HAS ORDERED DEATH TO EVERYONE MNWG
A Disney-style Gremlin, as the mascot of Minnesota Wing Civil Air Patrol

A gremlin is an imaginary creature
commonly depicted as mischievous
and mechanically oriented,
with a
specific interest in aircraft.

The term "gremlin"
denoting a mischievous creature
that sabotages aircraft,
originates in Royal Air Force (RAF)
slang in the 1920s among the British pilots
stationed in Malta, the Middle East and India,
with the earliest recorded printed use being
in a poem published in the journal Aeroplane,
in Malta on April 10, 1929
...with later recollections of it having been told
by Battle of Britain Spitfire pilots
as early as 1940.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gremlin
WHO'S "WE", PALEFACE? CORI HAS ORDERED DEATH TO EVERYONE 87422
714 747
GREMLIN JUMBO
EMERALD OZ
MITSRAYIM AMERICAS

...and THIS, REALLY GOT 'their' GOAT...

true lilly wrote:Now who's being elitist here? 'You'. Not me.

Why keep peddling the lie that one must be
'privy to secrets' of any religion or group,

in order to have God's Word revealed? When
God Promised ANYONE who sought to know Him,
with their Whole Heart, Mind and Strength
(Testing Scripture against Scripture, and, What Is,
In The Whole Real World), would be answered,
with revelations, knowledge, understanding and
Others of His Blessings.

And why act as if you don't know the vast difference
between the carrying capacity of, STABLE, ARABLE,
WELL WATERED, LIVABLE, RICH LAND & SEAS,
and
VOLCANO, EARTHQUAKE, LANDSLIDE,
SAND & ICE DESERT RIDDLED lands,
full of wars over forever disputed and
shifting borders?

Please, Do Bother to read through ALL
The Words FULL DESCRIPTIVE MEANINGS,
including the root words:

Isa 22:20
And it shall come to pass in that day 3117,
that I will call 7121 my servant 5650
Eliakim 471
the son 1121 of Hilkiah 2518:

Isa 22:21
And I will clothe 3847 him with thy robe 3801,
and strengthen 2388 him with thy girdle 73,
and I will commit 5414 thy government 4475
into his hand 3027
: and he shall be a father 1
to the inhabitants 3427 of Jerusalem 3389,
and to the house 1004 of Judah 3063.

Isa 22:22
And the key 4668 of the house 1004 of David 1732
will I lay 5414 upon his shoulder 7926;
so he shall open 6605, and none shall shut 5462;
and he shall shut 5462, and none shall open 6605.

Rev 3:7
And 2532 to the angel 32 of the church 1577 in 1722
Philadelphia 5359 write 1125;
These things 3592 saith 3004 he that is holy 40,
he that is true 228, he that hath 2192 the key 2807
of David 1138
, he that openeth 455, and 2532
no man 3762 shutteth 2808; and 2532 shutteth 2808,
and 2532 no man 3762 openeth 455;

true lilly wrote:Do you see what I see?

Do you wonder why it was done?

WHO'S "WE", PALEFACE? CORI HAS ORDERED DEATH TO EVERYONE 220px-DoubleHelixNebula-nr6903a
Artificial color image
of the Double Helix Nebula,
thought to be generated at the
galactic center by magnetic torsion
1000 times greater than the sun's.

Yep, a STAR of DAVID
circled by 12 more
POINTS of LIGHT.

And if you click on to the full sized image, also...
WHO'S "WE", PALEFACE? CORI HAS ORDERED DEATH TO EVERYONE 220px-Tudor_Rose.svg
The Tudor rose
is used as the plant badge of
England.

Smile
London 2012 Olympics:
medal designs unveiled

WHO'S "WE", PALEFACE? CORI HAS ORDERED DEATH TO EVERYONE Final_triplw_refle_1957778c
MORE Wink here:
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/olympics/8665946/London-2012-Olympics-medal-designs-unveiled.html

Now why would a world full of
CONspiracy 'sleuths' keep avoiding,
the topic of the "O" in ZION

(in The Centre of this circle
representing The World),
WHO'S "WE", PALEFACE? CORI HAS ORDERED DEATH TO EVERYONE Grey-blk-ausi

looking just like OZ, O'ZION,
AUSTRALIA
even with the 'dot' of the "I" there
for little Tasmania?

WHO'S "WE", PALEFACE? CORI HAS ORDERED DEATH TO EVERYONE Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTehb0nQ5n42khIKRoeaLX6FN9Db55zU6RzUeKNEITUi8hxWg-Z
Could it be for the same reason 'they' also
keep avoiding
the topic of who Australia
can thank for BOOMING while
the rest of
the world, is crashing?

WHO'S "WE", PALEFACE? CORI HAS ORDERED DEATH TO EVERYONE Beijingzion

Moreover, thou son 1121 of man 120,
take 3947 thee one 259 stick 6086,
and write 3789 upon it, For Judah 3063,
and for the children 1121 of Israel 3478
his companions 2270:
then take 3947 another 259 stick 6086,
and write 3789 upon it, For Joseph 3130,
the stick 6086 of Ephraim 669,
and [for] all the house 1004 of Israel 3478
his companions 2270:

And join 7126 them one 259 to another 259
into one 259 stick 6086;
and they shall become one 259
in thine hand 3027.

Moreover I will make 3772
a covenant 1285 of peace 7965 with them;
it shall be an everlasting 5769 covenant 1285
with them:
and I will place 5414 them,
and multiply 7235 them, and will set 5414
my sanctuary 4720 in the midst 8432 of them

for evermore 5769.

My tabernacle 4908 also shall be with them:
yea, I will be their God 430,
and they shall be my people 5971.

And the heathen 1471 shall know 3045
that
I the LORD 3068 do sanctify 6942 Israel 3478,
when my sanctuary 4720 shall be in the midst 8432
of them for evermore 5769.

Please, Do Bother to read through ALL
The Words FULL DESCRIPTIVE MEANINGS,
including the root words:

http://www.blueletterbible.org/Bible.cfm?b=Eze&c=37&v=1&t=KJV#top
P.S. I ANSWERED the CRAP 'you' spout 'el kabong',
way back in my ATS days, throughout others sites
I was banned from when 'they' could NOT counter my answers,
and NEVER ANSWERED MY KEY QUESTIONS.
Which is why I don't even bother re-reading it now.

'You' can't recognize this, 'Billy', because it is a detailed reply to 'your'
false accusations made in lieu of any of 'you' answering any of my
Key Questions, while spamming all my threads with the same old
preaching of mans failed religions, then crying foul at my contextual
information with links for readers to check the sources and follow up
with their own, free thinking, study...something 'you mob' avoid like
the plague and, bitterly curse and attack anyone for daring to do.
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Sat Aug 06, 2011 8:27 am

true lilly wrote:IGNORE:

Rolling Eyes ,

Wink Very Happy

P.P.P.S.
Evil or Very Mad
BREIVIK
, ASSANGE, WIKIleaks, WIKIpedia, DAVID ICKE,

i_am,
"Team tintin"; Cori, Evil or Very Mad
Billy Ruben, el kabong,
Ciggy,
snoopsnuffleopagus,
Twisted Evil list NOT exhaustive.

true lilly wrote:
dixie d wrote:WHO'S "WE", PALEFACE? CORI HAS ORDERED DEATH TO EVERYONE Image

06-08-2011, 02:30 PM #30011

yass wrote:WHO'S "WE", PALEFACE? CORI HAS ORDERED DEATH TO EVERYONE Imageyass

You're right it very much has that
affect with the arm and probably intended. I first magnified the pic
and couldn't help but notice that very curved nose, very defined.
WHO'S "WE", PALEFACE? CORI HAS ORDERED DEATH TO EVERYONE Beetle
Good call.

dixie d wrote:

06-08-2011, 02:40 PM #30013

Only a thought, but which calendar are you using, that's if it makes a difference of course.

Originally Posted by yass
Dixie, calendar, me, you serious? I click on the time icon at the bottom right of my computer screen for my calendar needs.
I was referring to calculations for Elenin comet. I doubt they
would have be using the Gregorian Calender in those days
, that was all I
was referring to.

The trouble with these forums, is that when you reply to some posts,
half the post is missing.

Last edited by dixie d; 06-08-2011 at 02:45 PM.
THE MISSING BIT:

ninny wrote:WHO'S "WE", PALEFACE? CORI HAS ORDERED DEATH TO EVERYONE Image

WAR OF THE WORLDS

i would associate this:
11/9/11

link: http://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=17856

ninny wrote:WHO'S "WE", PALEFACE? CORI HAS ORDERED DEATH TO EVERYONE Image
yes, looks a little bit disabled. not a good photograph.
reminds me of greek statues:
WHO'S "WE", PALEFACE? CORI HAS ORDERED DEATH TO EVERYONE U2AgV4m005he

You're right it very much has that affect with the arm and
probably intended. I first magnified the pic and couldn't help but
notice that very curved nose, very defined.
WHO'S "WE", PALEFACE? CORI HAS ORDERED DEATH TO EVERYONE Beetle
Quote:
This radio reporter and UFO and million listeners, I think that was a hoax.
because this reminds me of:

WAR OF THE WORLDS

i would associate this:
11/9/11

link: http://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=17856

Good call.

i ♥️ islam
Last edited by yass; 06-08-2011 at 02:23 PM.

IGNORING ALL THESE
WHO'S "WE", PALEFACE? CORI HAS ORDERED DEATH TO EVERYONE Imagecori

WHO'S "WE", PALEFACE? CORI HAS ORDERED DEATH TO EVERYONE ImageyassWHO'S "WE", PALEFACE? CORI HAS ORDERED DEATH TO EVERYONE Imageninny

TRAITOROUS, CODED ORDER posting,
WAR MONGERING, "date", number & letter TWISTING W
Omen
that post with "tintin", would be wise...lest you want to be caught
with "them" in the DRAGNET of "their" own NET.
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Sat Aug 06, 2011 5:42 pm

How can this be about Cori's coded death-threats spam when your testimoney is the same shit you spammed for three days...It does'nt make sense...
"Look at the silly monkey".

WHO'S "WE", PALEFACE? CORI HAS ORDERED DEATH TO EVERYONE Ngbbs4675e123c5b59

Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

WHO'S "WE", PALEFACE? CORI HAS ORDERED DEATH TO EVERYONE Empty WAR CAVE: warkave: and 'the rest of you'...

Post  true lilly Sun Aug 07, 2011 2:17 am

hey, not my fault 'they'/'you' keep digging pits
amongst all the snares and traps 'you'/'they' lay...
...then trip, fall in, hanging underwater,
being eaten alive by the sharks 'you'/'they'
stock the water supply with...
...in fact, I am, the one,
who cared to warn all against

such suicidally murderous folly...

true lilly wrote:WAR CAVE: warkave:
and 'the rest of you'... Razz

WAR CAVE: warkave: and 'the rest of you'...
https://sodlikeproductions.forumotion.com/t1237-war-cave-warkave-and-the-rest-of-you#18568

...as to any real,
independent people who may stumble in here:

Why SOME HERE keep posting the same,
Unsubstantiated=PROVEN
LIES,
as to, what and why, I post, what and how, I do;

IF 'they' read, and COULD UNDERSTAND,
the added, extra weight, to The Truth of God's Word,
when other posts are quoted, IN CONTEXT to RELATED Topics,
well, 'they' would not be YOUR ENEMY'S TO!

...but nah,
the dergs are too busy hacking my posts,
to read them
Rolling Eyes
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Mon Aug 08, 2011 6:07 am

And, IF "YOU" STOPPED
PROMOTING TERROR,
BY PROMOTING THE TRICKS
that SELL THE BEAST'S FALSE,
WAY TOO SHORT "Time-Lines"
of
TRULY ANCIENT HISTORY,
DESCRIBED IN HOLY SCRIPTURE,
readers would SEE,
JUST HOW TRULY FREE they ARE
to CHOOSE,
PERFECT, JUST, ETERNAL LIFE...

so "YOU" WON'T/CAN'T,
"YOU" GUTLESS SLAVE
of
LIES & DEATH!

"YOU" FEAR not FLOODING OVER
BEING EXPOSED for PLAYING THE TRICKS

this very thread, ONCE TAUGHT readers
to RECOGNIZE as TOOLS of
THE BEAST/WHORE/C.UNT!

ALL who PROMOTE

the ORANGE, TOO SHORT,
"time-line' of ACTUAL HISTORY,

that 'justifies' GENOCIDE,

by SELLING FEAR through LIES,

ARE "ZIONIST"
(in "YOUR" TWISTED
meaning of the 'label')
CUNTS.

PARTICULARLY "THOSE"
who have been here
LONG ENOUGH to KNOW,

MY FAITH does NOT fit
ANY OF "YOUR"
ANTI-CHRIST RELIGIONS,
SOLD as if in any way,
'ISRAELITE/Christian'...

but still need to FLOOD OVER
THAT FACT...LIARS HATE FACTS!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tintin
Well again Vera, completely disagree with you here.

Cori is brilliant and shows that FREEDOM of her mind here.
She is an example of THE OPPOSITE OF A SLAVE.
She is one of the VERY BEST in this business as far as I am concerned.
This BRILLIANCE of hers is the RESULT OF A FREE MIND.

Goes hand in hand, more or less.
What terror does she promote?

It gives me great pleasure to cooperate with Cori.
Sometimes so much good stuff I just have to LAUGH.
The OPPOSITE of FEAR.

I really think you are very unreasonable here.
And INTOLERANT.
And that doesn't change my opinion about you
but it's just how I see it in this particular case.

If I had posted so much fantastic stuff and knowing
all the background work as well, I wouldn't like it
at all being treated like that.

All the more repect for the way she is restraining herself here.
Seriously Vera, GOD wants us to be TOLERANT as well.

And let me repeat that YOU have changed my life in
a MAJOR way so I will never forget that but when
I see or feel INJUSTICE as in this case I just have to react.

A "FREE" mind?

I'll believe that when "cori"
can STOP taking every FACT
of TRULY ANCIENT AGES
and WHAT IS in the REAL world,
and BINDING them BACK DOWN
in the LIES of MAN'S MYTHS!

Do you TOLERATE the LIES of
The Fake "JEWS" you SO HATE?

NO!

YOU GO 'RABID' with HATE,
and DON'T HOLD BACK in
DAMNING THOSE WHO
PROMOTE them.

"cori" PROMOTES DENIAL of
THE HOLY SPIRIT of TRUTH.

"cori" PROMOTES DENIAL of
THE CREATOR'S LIVING WORD.

"cori" BLAMES FAITH IN
THE CREATOR of LIFE,
Who can NOT lie,
FOR ALL THE EVIL LIES of
SELFISH MAN.

"cori" INSULTS EVERY FREE,
THINKING reader,
who HAS "Clicked",
with EVERY POST!

It IS UNJUST to "correct" me for
VERY OCCASIONALLY
REMINDING readers of this FACT,
against "cori's" FLOOD of LIES/'myths',
that WASH AWAY THE SIGNS TO
The Road REAL LIFE.

"cori's" "WORK" PROMOTES
MARVELLING AT the 'works'
of DEATH WORSHIPPING man,
as GLOBALLY PERVASIVE
"Over All Time", and so,
INESCAPABLE, ROBBING those
who HUNGER & THIRST FOR JUSTICE,
of THE PROMISED HOPE.

And that I MUST BE JUMPED ON,
on the VERY ODD occasions I express
THAT FACT,
when NO ONE DARE CHALLENGE
the "VERY POPULAR" "cori"
ANY of THE MANY TIMES "cori"
TRASHES ACTUAL ANCIENT HISTORY
with "myths"/LIES
FIRST COMMISSIONED BY ROME
and OTHER "POWERS" FIGHTING
GOD/TRUTH/LIFE,
only goes to SHOW GREAT FEAR of
FREE THINKING readers SEEING and
BEING SET FREE of this reweaving of
THE GREAT UNJUST DECEPTION
that leads to DEATH.

"THE NEWS BEHIND THE 'the news'",
IS:
"THEY" KNOW GOD'S WORD IS TRUE,
and ALL MYTHS are PART OF
THE GREATEST CONSPIRACY;
TRYING TO HIDE THAT FACT!

"cori",
BRILLIANT!?

GENIUS!?

GURU material..
for EMPTY HEADED,
DEAD CUNTS!

and, YET MORE PROOF
"YOU" have NO COUNTER ARGUMENTS
against THE TRUTH of
THE CREATOR'S LIVING WORD...

ONLY the TRICK of FLOODS of MURKY,
STAGNATING 'myths',

DEADLY LIES,
washing away LIFE LINES.

REVELATIONS 12 &13:
http://www.blueletterbible.org/Bible.cfm?b=Rev&c=13&v=1&t=KJV
http://www.blueletterbible.org/Bible.cfm?b=Rev&c=12&t=KJV#1

And a great sign was seen in heaven, a woman
arrayed with the sun, and the moon was beneath her feet, and on her head
was a crown of twelve stars,
and she was pregnant. And she cries out in her pains and in her agony to give birth.

And another sign was seen in heaven, and, look! a
great fiery-colored dragon, with seven heads and ten horns and upon its
heads seven diadems;
and its tail drags a third of the stars of heaven,
and it hurled them down to the earth. And the dragon kept standing
before the woman who was about to give birth, that, when she did give
birth, it might devour her child.

And she gave birth to a son, a male, who is to
shepherd all the nations with an iron rod. And her child was caught away
to God and to his throne.
And the woman fled into the wilderness, where she
has a place prepared by God, that they should feed her there a thousand
two hundred and sixty days.

And war broke out in heaven: Mi´cha·el and his angels battled with the dragon, and the dragon and its angels battled
but it did not prevail, neither was a place found for them any longer in heaven.
So down the great dragon was hurled, the original
serpent, the one called Devil and Satan, who is misleading the entire
inhabited earth; he was hurled down to the earth, and his angels were
hurled down with him.
And I heard a loud voice in heaven say:

“Now have come to pass the salvation and the
power and the kingdom of our God and the authority of his Christ,
because the accuser of our brothers has been hurled down, who accuses
them day and night before our God!
And they conquered him because of the blood of
the Lamb and because of the word of their witnessing, and they did not
love their souls even in the face of death.
On this account be glad, YOU heavens and YOU who reside in them! Woe for the earth and for the sea, because the Devil has come down to YOU, having great anger, knowing he has a short period of time.”

Now when the dragon saw that it was hurled down to the earth, it persecuted the woman that gave birth to the male child.
But the two wings of the great eagle were given
the woman, that she might fly into the wilderness to her place; there is
where she is fed for a time and times and half a time away from the
face of the serpent.

And the serpent disgorged water like a river from its mouth after the woman, to cause her to be drowned by the river.
But the earth came to the woman’s help, and the
earth opened its mouth and swallowed up the river that the dragon
disgorged from its mouth.
And the dragon grew wrathful at the woman, and
went off to wage war with the remaining ones of her seed, who observe
the commandments of God and have the work of bearing witness to Jesus.

And it stood still upon the sand of the sea.

And I saw a wild beast ascending out of the sea,
with ten horns and seven heads, and upon its horns ten diadems, but
upon its heads blasphemous names.
Now the wild beast that I saw was like a leopard,
but its feet were as those of a bear, and its mouth was as a lion’s
mouth. And the dragon gave to [the beast] its power and its throne and
great authority.

And I saw one of its heads as though slaughtered
to death, but its death-stroke got healed, and all the earth followed
the wild beast with admiration.
And they worshiped the dragon because it gave the
authority to the wild beast, and they worshiped the wild beast with the
words: “Who is like the wild beast, and who can do battle with it?”
And a mouth speaking great things and blasphemies was given it, and authority to act forty-two months was given it.
And it opened its mouth in blasphemies against God, to blaspheme his name and his residence, even those residing in heaven.
And there was granted it to wage war with the holy
ones and conquer them, and authority was given it over every tribe and
people and tongue and nation.
And all those who dwell on the earth will worship
it; the name of not one of them stands written in the scroll of life of
the Lamb who was slaughtered, from the founding of the world.

If anyone has an ear, let him hear.
If anyone [is meant] for captivity, he goes away
into captivity. If anyone will kill with the sword, he must be killed
with the sword. Here is where it means the endurance and faith of the
holy ones.

And I saw another wild beast ascending out of the earth, and it had two horns like a lamb, but it began speaking as a dragon.
And it exercises all the authority of the first
wild beast in its sight. And it makes the earth and those who dwell in
it worship the first wild beast, whose death-stroke got healed.
And it performs great signs, so that it should even make fire come down out of heaven to the earth in the sight of mankind.

And it misleads those who dwell on the earth,
because of the signs that were granted it to perform in the sight of the
wild beast, while it tells those who dwell on the earth to make an
image to the wild beast that had the sword-stroke and yet revived.
And there was granted it to give breath to the
image of the wild beast, so that the image of the wild beast should both
speak and cause to be killed all those who would not in any way worship
the image of the wild beast.

And it puts under compulsion all persons, the
small and the great, and the rich and the poor, and the free and the
slaves, that they should give these a mark in their right hand or upon
their forehead,
and that nobody might be able to buy or sell
except a person having the mark, the name of the wild beast or the
number of its name.
Here is where wisdom comes in: Let the one that
has intelligence calculate the number of the wild beast, for it is a
man’s number; and its number is six hundred and sixty-six.
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  MoMo Mon Aug 08, 2011 12:43 pm

true lilly wrote:WHO'S "WE", PALEFACE?
Speak for yourself!

'CORI' HAS ORDERED DEATH TO EVERYONE,
but,
YOU ALL STILL HELP 'CORI' IN TRYING, flailing
failing AND TRYING HARDER STILL, to bring that about,
including - YOUR OWN PERMANENT DESTRUCTION -
while continuing to attack me, for CARING TO WARN YOU
of the plots of the 'CORI'/'TINTIN'/ICKE'S' of the worldLY??? rolling pin rolling pin rolling pin rolling pin rolling pin rolling pin rolling pin rolling pin rolling pin

[size=24]shit, you are soooooooooooooo Jealous. Cori is Tinnytintins ingenue of the week and you're last weeks fish. thumbs up

got a real catfight goin' on here lads
. popcorn

WHO'S "WE", PALEFACE? CORI HAS ORDERED DEATH TO EVERYONE Images_156283738

WHO'S "WE", PALEFACE? CORI HAS ORDERED DEATH TO EVERYONE Img_1287204_35469167_13?1286714085

WHO'S "WE", PALEFACE? CORI HAS ORDERED DEATH TO EVERYONE 108561796

WHO'S "WE", PALEFACE? CORI HAS ORDERED DEATH TO EVERYONE 11917477 thumbs up

lol!

MoMo
MoMo

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Mon Aug 08, 2011 4:21 pm

ringy and ninny riding on a flea
stab, stab, stabbing at we and thee
first came icke
then came cruise
then came tintin with a bloody rusty knife...

...sick, twisted, blood lusting parasites...

...like all who are insanely proud to
share the 'voice' & 'message' of that, boastfully,
murderously jealous of all things good
creature, 'cori'
WHO'S "WE", PALEFACE? CORI HAS ORDERED DEATH TO EVERYONE 943134
ringy wrote:
08-08-2011, 02:10 PM #30065

awesome, tintin.
Shouldn't that be AAA (triple awesome) WHO'S "WE", PALEFACE? CORI HAS ORDERED DEATH TO EVERYONE Biggrin
or ABB (awesome, bloody brilliant) WHO'S "WE", PALEFACE? CORI HAS ORDERED DEATH TO EVERYONE Eek

Keep it up Tintin, I like your October links.

dixie d wrote:08-08-2011, 02:21 PM #30066

Originally Posted by ringy
Shouldn't that be AAA (triple awesome) WHO'S "WE", PALEFACE? CORI HAS ORDERED DEATH TO EVERYONE Biggrin
or ABB (awesome, bloody brilliant) WHO'S "WE", PALEFACE? CORI HAS ORDERED DEATH TO EVERYONE Eek

Keep it up Tintin, I like your October links.

Would that be The Hunt for Red October, or maybe the The Hunt for Red Octorber (film)

Quote:
The Hunt for Red October is a 1990 thriller film based on the novel
of the same name by Tom Clancy. It was directed by John McTiernan and
stars Sean Connery as Captain Marko Ramius and Alec Baldwin as Jack Ryan.
stormrider73 wrote:08-08-2011, 02:48 PM #30067
That ABB thing is realy scary

WHO'S "WE", PALEFACE? CORI HAS ORDERED DEATH TO EVERYONE ConfusedWHO'S "WE", PALEFACE? CORI HAS ORDERED DEATH TO EVERYONE Eek

Watch that ABB logo in this video @ time 08:46

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=2EqpSFpqSJc

Looks like after reading some of David Icke books and been on that forum I became "illuminated"! Can I join Illuminati now? WHO'S "WE", PALEFACE? CORI HAS ORDERED DEATH TO EVERYONE Cool And how much they are gonna pay? WHO'S "WE", PALEFACE? CORI HAS ORDERED DEATH TO EVERYONE BiggrinWHO'S "WE", PALEFACE? CORI HAS ORDERED DEATH TO EVERYONE BiggrinWHO'S "WE", PALEFACE? CORI HAS ORDERED DEATH TO EVERYONE Biggrin

I love you, brits! I love The Queen WHO'S "WE", PALEFACE? CORI HAS ORDERED DEATH TO EVERYONE Smile

Conspiracy Theorists of all nations - unite!
To Faith, Tsar and HomelandLast edited by stormrider73; 08-08-2011 at 02:49 PM.

It's one thing to be a good soldier,
it's quite another to 'get off' on
the mass slaughter of innocents,
only because YOU 'get off' on
the mass slaughter of innocents...

...the former exist to 'sort' the latter...

PSALMS 90:
http://www.blueletterbible.org/Bible.cfm?b=Psa&c=90&v=8&t=KJV#8
You have set our errors right in front of you,
Our hidden things before your bright face.
For all our days have come to their decline in your fury;
We have finished our years just like a whisper.

In themselves the days of our years are seventy years;
And if because of special mightiness they are eighty years,
Yet their insistence is on trouble and hurtful things;
For it must quickly pass by, and away we fly.

Who is there knowing the strength of your anger
And your fury according to the fear of you?

Show [us] just how to count our days in such a way
That we may bring a heart of wisdom in.

Do return, O Jehovah! How long will it be?
And feel regret over your servants.

Satisfy us in the morning with your loving-kindness,
That we may cry out joyfully and may rejoice during all our days.

Make us rejoice correspondingly to the days that you have afflicted us,
The years that we have seen calamity.

May your activity appear to your own servants
And your splendor upon their sons.

And let the pleasantness of Jehovah our God prove to be upon us,
And the work of our hands do you firmly establish upon us.
Yes, the work of our hands, do you firmly establish it.

...oh, and an interesting aside;
my computer setting was externally changed,
to NOT show the links to 'Strong's' dictionary
of the Hebrew and Greek meanings of the words
we read in various bible translations, to 'be',
The Word's of God, and to 'notify me' that those
links would NOT be available for some time.

And if it were not for how often I get hacked,
I would not have thought to set it back
to provide those links for those who do
care to study God's Word for themselves.

So, Thanks, 'you', subtle as a sledgehammer,
hackers of my life, for making it clear that
'you' REALLY DO FEAR THE TRUTH OF GOD
EXPOSING 'YOUR' TREACHERY TOWARDS
the recruits 'YOU' DECEITFULLY SEDUCE,
into FIGHTING GOD TO THEIR DEATH.

P.S. interesting to, that I didn't see 'billy's'
SPAM of WHORES before writing this...
is poor 'cori' still waiting for 'her' personal
visit from 'her' demon lord, 'tintin'...idiot
Rolling Eyes
he doesn't waste his time trying to seduce
those already sucked up his arse, it's only
those of us who do threaten exposing his
inherent evil, that he fears enough to hunt.
Razz

...and now I'll take a little break to read
some of 'billy's' texts that he's spamming
my phone with...
Razz ...ah, nothing but screaming,
but I do believe his mental health providers should
send the C.A.T. Team around before it's too late.

Last edited by true lilly on Mon Aug 08, 2011 5:10 pm; edited 2 times in total
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  MoMo Mon Aug 08, 2011 4:43 pm

true lilly wrote:[color=darkred] rolling pin rolling pin rolling pin rolling pin rolling pin rolling pin rolling pin rolling pin rolling pin

So, Thanks, 'you', subtle as a sledgehammer,
hackers of my life, for making it clear that
'you' REALLY DO FEAR THE TRUTH OF GOD
EXPOSING 'YOUR' TREACHERY TOWARDS
the recruits 'YOU' DECEITFULLY SEDUCE,
into FIGHTING GOD TO THEIR DEATH.

Not to worry lillykins, I'll pick up your slack. After all, the DARPAnet is mine. thumbs up

I must say it is quite curious that you expend so much effort lying/deceiving about the Jews/Israelis/Israel/The Torah/Talmud/Zion/YHWH/Yahshua yet you post more scripture then any 20 other DARPAnet Posters. hmmmmmmmmmmm....... thinking hmm

http://www.vbm-torah.org/tehillim.html
http://www.vbm-torah.org/

TEHILLIM: THE BOOK OF PSALMS

By Rav Avi Baumol

Shiur #5: Jerusalem: A Piece Of Heaven, An Eternal Haven
Psalm 125

A song of ascents:

(1) Those who have faith in God, like Mount Zion, which never sways but remains forever. thumbs up

(2) Jerusalem, her mountains surround her, so too God surrounds His people from now unto eternity.

(3) For God will not allow the rod of the wicked to affect the lot of the righteous; thus the righteous will not have to resort to violence.

(4) Do good, O God, to the good people, and to the straightforward in their hearts.

(5) But those who turn their crooked ways even further from the straight path, may the Lord bring them their retribution - peace be upon Israel.[i]
thumbs up

A year ago approaching Yom Yerushalayim (Jerusalem day) I wrote about Psalm 122 and the unifying force Jerusalem had on its people[ii].

The thrust of the psalm is that throughout history Jerusalem has been a place of unity for the Jewish people and a picture of peace.

I will quote the last two paragraphs of that class, which describe the nature of Jerusalem in that psalm:

"The final 'ma'ala' relates not to the joy of its being built, not to the function it holds on the specific levels, but to the essence of the city and what it ultimately stands for: "Sha'alu shelom Yerushalayim, yishlayu ohavayikh." (Pray/ask for the peace of Jerusalem; [Jerusalem] pray for the peace of Your loved ones.)

A reciprocal relationship of peace exists between Jerusalem and its people. The author poetically turns to Jerusalem to respond in kind to the peace offered by the Israelites as they return to their land throughout Israel.

The last two verses summarize the point of the psalm as a whole.

The symmetry of

1) for the sake of my brothers and friends,

2) for the sake of the house of the Lord our God

reflects the intrinsic connection the House of the Lord has with the 'brothers and friends,' the nation of Israel, who serves God through that House. The two together, the 'beit Hashem' and the 'achai ve-rei'ai,' speak one word, a word of peace."

In a word then, the theme of last year's mizmor was one of peace among Israel, celebrated by Jerusalem as the centerpiece of that lofty goal.

This year we are celebrating Yom Yerushalayim, not entirely out of joy, but with a bit of sadness, not out of song "we traverse to the house of God," but with some pain and suffering. For instead of being the center for spirituality and brotherly love among Jews and their co-religionists, it has witnessed ugly terror, horrors of war, and many tears. For this reason, I chose to analyze a different psalm today, one that reflects on a different aspect of the holy city, and one that hopefully can emit a feeling of comfort even during the most trying times in Jerusalem.

(1) "Ha'botechim ba'Hashem, ke'har tzion lo yimot, le'olam yeshev."

The psalmist begins with the declaration: Those who have faith in God, like the mountain of Zion, will never falter, will eternally reside. As Jerusalem is guarded by her mountains, so too God surrounds and guards His nation-forever. There is a clear relationship between God's protection of Israel and the safeguarding presence of Jerusalem's mountains. What is this connection? How do we view Jerusalem in light of this declaration by the psalmist? What does Jerusalem represent to us?

Jerusalem reflects our aspiration to find our home, to unite, to come together for 'aliya le-regel' on the pilgrimage festivals. Jerusalem is that place of serenity, spirituality and harmony:

Jerusalem built up, a city knit together, to which tribes would make pilgrimage, the tribes of the Lord, As was enjoined upon Israel - to praise the name of the Lord. (Psalm 122)

The city is a microcosm of the essence of Israel as a whole. It is the ultimate destination for the Jewish people, the land promised to our ancestors, bequeathed to us as a national treasure, provided we take care of it, provided we follow the word of God and do not reject it or Him.

Israel; a treasure, a trophy we merit for believing, for upholding the traditions of our past, for sacrificing, for uniting as one, and realizing our dreams.

But there is another Israel, there is another Jerusalem.

The Torah discusses the importance and significance of 'eretz canaan' - the land of Canaan, i.e. Israel - in many places in many contexts, yet one stands out through the depth of its message. In Parashat Eikev[iii] Moshe encourages his people in his farewell speech before his death and their entrance into the land. As they stand on the Planes of Moav, on the cusp of the land of Israel, Moshe warns his people to walk in the ways of God.

In chapter eight of Deuteronomy, Moshe speaks of Israel as the reward for observing God's law:

And you shall follow the mitzvot of the Lord your God, to walk in His ways, and to fear Him. For (as a result) the Lord your God will bring you to a land filled with rivers and springs, fountains and depths springing forth from the valleys and hills; a land of wheat and barley, and vines and fig-trees and pomegranates, a land of olive-trees and honey; a land wherein you shall eat bread without scarcity, you shall not lack anything in it, and land whose stones are iron and out of whose hills you will dig brass; and you will eat and be satisfied, and bless the Lord your God on the good land which He has given you. (Deut.8:6-11)

It is a rosy picture, one of great promise, one of plenty, of rewards to no ends, and one which states that the land will produce for them all that they desire. The vision of the land of Israel is heavenly in nature, ours for the taking provided we abide, we walk, we fear, love, have awe for, and respect God.

It is thus fitting that the next section discusses the warning of not following in the laws of God, of feeling smug with this wealth, arrogant with your plenty and forgetful of the source for your treasure. But as for chapter eight, it clearly describes the land of Israel as the heavenly reward for a life well led, a Shangri la for the Jewish people to reside.

This is not the case in chapter nine (or ten and eleven, for that matter).

Listen Israel, today you are about to cross the Jordan to conquer and inherit the land of the nations greater and stronger than you, cities enormous and fortified up to the heavens; a people big and tall, sons of giants whom you know (and who inspire fear in all around them); know that you will conquer them, but not because you deserve it! Remember, don't forget how you angered the Lord in the desert... (ibid 9:1-7)

We witness a barrage of rebuke from Moshe to his nation, reminding them of their faults, their inadequacies, big and small, throughout the years of their travels and travails in the desert. After a full chapter of history, rebuke, mussar, and inspiring fear in the people, Moshe returns to the same words we began with in chapter 8, verse 6:

"And you shall follow the mitzvot that I command you today (11:Cool."

But then Moshe continues:

"In order that you should be strong, entering the land, inheriting it and conquering it. And in order that you should last on this land that God promised your ancestors to you and their seed. For this land is not like the land of Egypt but rather it is a land which the Lord your God watches over it and desires it always; a land where God's eyes are on it from the beginning of the year to its end (11:9-12)."

I would argue that this second description of the land of Israel relates to Jerusalem and Israel as a fortified land, a place of refuge for the nation.

At certain times in history, Israel's function for us will not only be one of a heaven but of a haven. It will not be the trophy but the sanctuary for our people, a place from where we can defend ourselves, a land where the buck stops, and we defend our borders, our citizens.

At this time the city of Jerusalem is not one which speaks of the fruit it produces, but of the fortification it provides. As opposed to Egypt, which is built on physical prowess with palaces and towers, Jerusalem has God to defend her from the beginning of the year to its end.[iv]

It is fitting for the section following these verses to discuss the rewards the children of Israel receive for following God's words. The Parsha concludes with a reminder of the great nations that are to be battled in the future.

The Torah begins one last time with the words "if you shall observe the laws of God to walk in His ways, to cleave to Him..., then you will inherit the land of peoples stronger than you, greater than you, every place you tread your feet in this land will be your borders, from the desert in the south to the Lebanon in the north, from the Euphrates in the east to the great sea. NO man will stand up to you, you will inspire fear and awe amongst the enemy, you will keep the land like the Lord has spoken to you(11:22-25)."

Israel is not only our treasure, it is also our refuge. It guards us and protects us from our enemies, God watches over us in our land, with a watchful eye, with a determined hand.

In this respect we return to the theme of Psalm 125, to the prayer and the declaration.

"ha'botechim ba'Hashem, ke'har tzion lo yimot, le'olam yeshev.-- Those who have faith in God, like the mountain of Zion will never falter, for eternity will reside."

Echoing the words of the Bible, those who have faith in God, observe His laws, in the land of Israel they will be protected, they will not falter. Built into the land of Israel is the hand of God. Jerusalem sits surrounded by mountains protecting it from her enemies; her inhabitants are worthy of the divine shelter. So long as they are in the land, worthy of the land, God will watch over them and the fear and awe of the Lord and His people will spread forth throughout the world.

This message carries special feelings in light of the difficult times we are experiencing in Israel and throughout the world. If it seems bleak, we should look back on history and realize that without Israel we were wanderers, fraught with troubles and no house of refuge, no place to call home. We are now living in the beginning of the redemptive era, a time when we have come back to our roots, when Jerusalem of old stands once again at the forefront of our consciousness, and indeed where like the Psalmist declares:

"Jerusalem, her mountains surround her, so too God surrounds His people from now unto eternity"

We are truly blessed.

There have always been enemies, the evil ones have always attempted to destroy us, but in the land of Israel, with Jerusalem as our capital as in the time of the great King David, we can surely see the conclusion of this prophetic psalm."For God will not allow the rod of the wicked to affect the lot of the righteous...
Do good, O God, to the good people, and to the straightforward in their hearts.
But those who turn their crooked ways even further form the straight path, may the Lord bring them their retribution-peace be upon Israel."

Peace and security be upon all of us and Happy Yom Yerushalayim.

Endnotes:

[i] Translation based on Hirsch "The Psalms" Feldheim 1966, New York. Pps 382-383
[ii] see the entire lecture at "http://www.tehillim.net/Psalm122.htm
[iii] it would be a good time to look at a Chumash, chapters 8 through 11 of Devarim.
[iv] While no mention of the military aspect of the contrast exists, one cannot deny the imagery of God watching over His land, as well as the fact that this portion is split off from the previous section appearing only after the fear of conquering the nations and the impending attacks they will suffer in the land. For this reason I choose to see this aspect as God’s protection of the people through the land.

cheers wave
MoMo
MoMo

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Tue Aug 09, 2011 4:45 am

true lilly wrote:...and speaking of desperately stupid fools who ADVERTISE
'their' PERSONAL DESIRE to DESTROY ALL FLESH...that also,
PROVE GOD'S WORD and PROMISES, including, that
HE WON'T ALLOW That ULTIMATE EVIL that my attackers,
so insanely lust after:

http://forum.davidicke.com/showpost.php?p=1060108888&postcount=30068

Your search -
australia's great artesian basin true lilly sodlike productions david icke-
did not match any documents.

...and WE ALL KNOW what a filthy lie that is Rolling Eyes

...gee, why do YOU THINK, that suddenly, now,
THAT VERY EXTENSIVELY COVERED SUBJECT,
NO LONGER 'exists', at all, on Google search...

http://forum.davidicke.com/showpost.php?p=1060110249&postcount=30069

Gavin Philips (who, when he rises from his rest,
God will bless for the dragon he helped slay)

Timothy John Latimer(as above, likewise beloved)
another 'Kiwi', as is:

Key, John.

Whitney Elizabeth Houston (born August 9, 1963) is an American pop and R&B singer. She is known for her beautiful and powerful voice. She is known for songs such as 'I Will Always Love You' and 'I Wanna Dance with Somebody (Who Loves Me)'. Her version of 'The Star Spangled Banner', which she performed live at Super Bowl XXV
in 1991, was released as a single and peaked high on the charts. This
made her the only artist in history to turn the American national anthem
into a successful single.[1]
She is one of the successful female artists of all time. Her most
famous albums are 'The Bodyguard' (The best selling soundtrack album of
all time), her debut album 'Whitney Houston' (The best selling debut
album of all time) and the album 'Whitney'. She is dubbed as "The
Voice"
. Whitney Houston also starred in the Preacher's Wife. Over the
past few years, Whitney Houston has had trouble with drugs.

..."you do what you gotta do"...

...like NOT taking up 'taxi driver Hit-men's',
unsolicited, out of the blue, offers,
to murder those who cause you grief,
such as, the father of your children...

...'you' sick, twisted (barely) walking dead.

Just as you DON'T take up any of the many,
offers from anyone, let alone 'those' 'ON THEIR TEAM',
to falsely, brand you, as the cause of the untimely death
of 'those' who have become 'their' LIABILITIES.

Woe 1945 to thee that spoilest 7703 ,
and thou [wast] not spoiled 7703 ;
and dealest treacherously 898 ,
and they dealt not treacherously 898 with thee!
when thou shalt cease 8552 to spoil 7703 ,
thou shalt be spoiled 7703 ;
[and] when thou shalt make an end 5239
to deal treacherously 898 ,
they shall deal treacherously 898 with thee.

O LORD 3068, be gracious 2603 unto us;
we have waited 6960 for thee:
be thou their arm 2220 every morning 1242,
our salvation 3444 also in the time 6256
of trouble 6869.

...of trouble 6869.
...ah, the 'rival wife', the 'vexer';
the time of 'the WOE-to-men WOmen', seducing
the world into serving The Beast that The Whore
rides upon...until, she is thrown, and it is thrown,
down into the pit.

Yes, 'their' blood lust is stinking to high heaven:
http://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=11956&page=3007
http://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=11956&page=3008
...nearly as high as 'their' terror at 'their' coming, crushing, defeat.
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Tue Aug 09, 2011 9:01 am

Hey, not my fault people chose to ignore my warning posts
of the actual meaning behind
THE HUGE BOMB ATTACK AGAINST ENGLAND IN CYPRUS
and
The TWO "DOWNED" RADIO TOWERS IN THE NETHERLANDS
that followed...
...too busy spamming porn and other evils in my warning threads.

Oh well, "LET THE FILTHY, BE FILTHY STILL..."

So, anyone else bother to figure out WHY
that MEGA FAN of FOOTBALL(SOCCER), "tintin"
who posted endless pages of the
SECRET CODE SPEAK of that 'game', has
NOW ALSO MANAGED TO AVOID posting on
THIS GLOBALLY EXPLOSIVE FOOTBALL NEWS

and
WHAT IT REALLY MEANS?

England match cancelled after riots
WHO'S "WE", PALEFACE? CORI HAS ORDERED DEATH TO EVERYONE 386790-wayne-rooney
8:51PM
Rob Woollard
ENGLAND'S soccer friendly
against the

Netherlands was cancelled
after a third day of rioting in London,
officials confirmed.

England match cancelled after London riots
Rob Woollard
August 09, 2011 8:51PM
WHO'S "WE", PALEFACE? CORI HAS ORDERED DEATH TO EVERYONE 129612-wayne-rooney
Wayne
Rooney said: "These riots are nuts. why would people do this to their
own country. Own city. This is embarrassing for our country. Stop
please."
AP

ENGLAND'S soccer friendly against the Netherlands was cancelled after a third day of rioting in London, officials confirmed.

A one-line statement from the Football Association confirmed the
news
which followed a meeting between FA officials and police early on
Tuesday concerning security arrangements
for Wednesday's match at
Wembley.

"It is with regret that tomorrow's international fixture
with Holland at Wembley (Wednesday 10 August) has been called-off,"
an
FA statement said, adding that more details would follow later.

The unprecedented decision followed the earlier postponement of League Cup
matches involving West Ham, Charlton and Crystal Palace after police
advice.

England's players were to take part in a training session on Tuesday before returning to their clubs, reports said.

Related Coverage

Friendly: Welsh star no nightmare for Wilkshire
Argentine prodigy: Leo, 7, takes Madrid by storm
A new generation of anarchy rules The Daily Telegraph, 18 minutes ago
10,000 police on streets as Britain burns The Australian, 18 minutes ago
PM vows to end 'sickening' riots Herald Sun, 18 minutes ago
Live - London smoulders after riots Herald Sun, 22 minutes ago
Man dies amid London riot chaos The Daily Telegraph, 58 minutes ago

England star Rio Ferdinand responded to the announcement on micro-blogging site Twitter.

"England vs Holland game is off, good call. Who wants to see a game of football
when our country is in turmoil," Ferdinand wrote.

"The solution to this is not to just clean up the glass, it's to stop the glass
breaking in the first place," Ferdinand added in a separate post.

The Manchester United defender had earlier called for an end to the violence which has raged across Britain.

"The scenes on Sky news right now are shocking...what is this all in aid of??
Innocent peoples homes and livelihoods have gone up in smoke-why?"

Ferdinand said.

"It seems these kids/people have no fear or respect for the police....maybe the army will get that respect??

"And I am not saying bring violence, I am saying the presence of the army
may make these kids/people think twice about continuing this??"

Teammate Wayne Rooney added: "These riots are nuts why would people do this to
there (sic) own country. Own city. This is embarrassing for our country.
Stop please."

British Olympic officials, meanwhile, expressed confidence that London would be

able to host a trouble-free Summer Games next year despite the violence.

"We know the level of work and we know the level of planning that has gone into it,"

British Olympic Association director of communications Darryl Seibel told Sky Sports
News.

"This is not a reflection of London. This is a reflection of the world we live in today."

Police in Birmingham said violence which erupted in the city on Monday would
not impact on the third Test between England and India, due to get under
way at Edgbaston on Wednesday.

England star Kevin Pietersen described the violence in the city as "insane",

revealing that the team's city centre hotel doors had been locked as unrest flared
throughout Birmingham.

"They have just locked our hotel in Birmingham mate... Riots just started here.. Insane!!" Pietersen said in a Twitter message.

England bowler Tim Bresnan added: "Just seen the rioters in Birmingham fleeing
down the main street followed by a load of police in the full get up.
What's going on?"

Spinner Graeme Swann chimed in a message late on Monday:

"Goodnight England.
Good luck to those surrounded by the carnage. Be safe."
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Tue Aug 09, 2011 9:13 am

Sod-Haus...!!! wrote: She Wants Crisps... From Poundland...!!!

WHO'S "WE", PALEFACE? CORI HAS ORDERED DEATH TO EVERYONE Riotpoundland

Clearly Not The Brains Of The Operation..!!!

WHO'S "WE", PALEFACE? CORI HAS ORDERED DEATH TO EVERYONE 93349 WHO'S "WE", PALEFACE? CORI HAS ORDERED DEATH TO EVERYONE 233183 WHO'S "WE", PALEFACE? CORI HAS ORDERED DEATH TO EVERYONE 93349
That's it, keep ducking and weaving, "THE" Questions
that people NEED TO UNDERSTAND "THE" Answer to...
...at least all the frantic movement may catch the attention
of someone smart enough to realize that;
no one ducks and weaves THAT MUCH for no purpose.

Hey, not my fault people chose to ignore my warning posts
of the actual meaning behind
THE HUGE BOMB ATTACK AGAINST ENGLAND IN CYPRUS
and
The TWO "DOWNED" RADIO TOWERS IN THE NETHERLANDS
that followed...
...too busy spamming porn and other evils in my warning threads.

Oh well, "LET THE FILTHY, BE FILTHY STILL..."

So, anyone else bother to figure out WHY
that MEGA FAN of FOOTBALL(SOCCER), "tintin"
who posted endless pages of the
SECRET CODE SPEAK of that 'game', has
NOW ALSO MANAGED TO AVOID posting on

THIS GLOBALLY EXPLOSIVE FOOTBALL NEWS
and
WHAT IT REALLY MEANS?

England match cancelled after riots
WHO'S "WE", PALEFACE? CORI HAS ORDERED DEATH TO EVERYONE 386790-wayne-rooney
8:51PM
Rob Woollard
ENGLAND'S soccer friendly
against the

Netherlands was cancelled
after a third day of rioting in London,
officials confirmed.

England match cancelled after London riots
Rob Woollard
August 09, 2011 8:51PM
WHO'S "WE", PALEFACE? CORI HAS ORDERED DEATH TO EVERYONE 129612-wayne-rooney
Wayne
Rooney said: "These riots are nuts. why would people do this to their
own country. Own city. This is embarrassing for our country. Stop
please."
AP

ENGLAND'S soccer friendly against the Netherlands was cancelled after a third day of rioting in London, officials confirmed.

A one-line statement from the Football Association confirmed the
news
which followed a meeting between FA officials and police early on
Tuesday concerning security arrangements
for Wednesday's match at
Wembley.

"It is with regret that tomorrow's international fixture
with Holland at Wembley (Wednesday 10 August) has been called-off,"
an
FA statement said, adding that more details would follow later.

The unprecedented decision followed the earlier postponement of League Cup
matches involving West Ham, Charlton and Crystal Palace after police
advice.

England's players were to take part in a training session on Tuesday before returning to their clubs, reports said.

Related Coverage

Friendly: Welsh star no nightmare for Wilkshire
Argentine prodigy: Leo, 7, takes Madrid by storm
A new generation of anarchy rules The Daily Telegraph, 18 minutes ago
10,000 police on streets as Britain burns The Australian, 18 minutes ago
PM vows to end 'sickening' riots Herald Sun, 18 minutes ago
Live - London smoulders after riots Herald Sun, 22 minutes ago
Man dies amid London riot chaos The Daily Telegraph, 58 minutes ago

England star Rio Ferdinand responded to the announcement on micro-blogging site Twitter.

"England vs Holland game is off, good call. Who wants to see a game of football
when our country is in turmoil," Ferdinand wrote.

"The solution to this is not to just clean up the glass, it's to stop the glass
breaking in the first place," Ferdinand added in a separate post.

The Manchester United defender had earlier called for an end to the violence which has raged across Britain.

"The scenes on Sky news right now are shocking...what is this all in aid of??
Innocent peoples homes and livelihoods have gone up in smoke-why?"

Ferdinand said.

"It seems these kids/people have no fear or respect for the police....maybe the army will get that respect??

"And I am not saying bring violence, I am saying the presence of the army
may make these kids/people think twice about continuing this??"

Teammate Wayne Rooney added: "These riots are nuts why would people do this to
there (sic) own country. Own city. This is embarrassing for our country.
Stop please."

British Olympic officials, meanwhile, expressed confidence that London would be
able to host a trouble-free Summer Games next year despite the violence.

"We know the level of work and we know the level of planning that has gone into it,"
British Olympic Association director of communications Darryl Seibel told Sky Sports
News.

"This is not a reflection of London. This is a reflection of the world we live in today."

Police in Birmingham said violence which erupted in the city on Monday would
not impact on the third Test between England and India, due to get under
way at Edgbaston on Wednesday.

England star Kevin Pietersen described the violence in the city as "insane",
revealing that the team's city centre hotel doors had been locked as unrest flared
throughout Birmingham.

"They have just locked our hotel in Birmingham mate... Riots just started here.. Insane!!" Pietersen said in a Twitter message.

England bowler Tim Bresnan added: "Just seen the rioters in Birmingham fleeing
down the main street followed by a load of police in the full get up.
What's going on?"

Spinner Graeme Swann chimed in a message late on Monday:
"Goodnight England.
Good luck to those surrounded by the carnage. Be safe."
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Thu Aug 11, 2011 3:02 am

For starters, the ONE thing 'they' change
is the first word,
in 'their' SATANIC PREACHING,
from, Think! to Think!,
because THINKING IS THE LAST THING
'they' "REQUIRE" FROM YOU!

I've left that as 'ninny' posted but have highlighted
the lies and deceptions designed to
twist YOUR THINKING
INTO THEIR SATANIC DOCTRINES:

ninny wrote: 11-08-2011, 06:32 AM #30101
ninny

Charles Manson telephoning

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tk3dfzTcfEA
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LMAMRFE6ajo

notice he speaks of "The mark of the Beast"

Quote:
Charles Manson replies to concerns about a “New World Order” (Letter - July, 2011)

Think! If a body (person) lies and was raised and taught to lie, and
lies to self and lives with others who can't be truthful, how can they
even know what knowing is or is not? How can they even understand the
words and/or thoughts made up by the words? They are play-acting movies
and TV game shows.(HOW? Through TRUSTING GOD'S WORD,
as HE HAS PROVEN that HE CAN'T LIE!)

You use the words "World Order", and you have thoughts in your head that
came from someone else, that you don't even know what is or is not.
You can't even use your own brain because others ‘been doing your
thinking,
and you haven't even been born in Truth. (I HAVE, why I DO KNOW THE NEXT BIT IS ALSO A BALD FACED LIE!)You were born 1000
and million-million light years old, but
are trapped in the body others
needed you to be, play, and carry the cross for – you don't even know
what stupid is.
('ninny', TEAM TINTIN, ICKEST'S OBVIOUSLY DON'T!) And it would take 10 lifetimes running backwards
through school to blink one eye.(MORE senseless dribble to KEEP YOU OFF BALANCE!)
(and here, 'pure' TINTIN/ICKE=SATANIC RELIGIOUS PREACHING...)
There is only one. One world is like – all water is one water. Real
order is one. One is all, all and one is zero, nothing, and everything.
World is already in its order.(TRYING to SPIN THAT TO ENGLAND, NOW? HOW BLOODY STUPID!) What you're talking and thinking is
brainwash – ‘use your own head’ would mean being reborn
('he/they' MEANS YOU MUST DIE First!)and not picking
the same old thoughts back up.

Order is true in itself as it is. First is air. Air- without air
there is no life on earth as I know and live it.
(a DEAD Give Away, AND WHAT I'VE BEEN BANNED FOR POSTING THE TRUTH OF; air=oxygen=rust=DEATH=PRINCE of The AIR=DEATH,
BUT 'they' IGNORE those millions of years ago when LIFE EXISTED ON
EARTH, BEFORE OXYGEN FORMED and DEATH had NOT YET ENTERED THIS AGE of
THIS SYSTEM of Things!)
To destroy or distort
air is out of order
('they' MEAN SATAN IS SO WEAK HE NEEDS US TO DIE TRYING TO PROTECT HIM)governments, money churches, none of that means
anything. The people of the Earth world are so warped, distorted,
twisted, and filled with lies and fear, confusion, doubt, and cover-ups,
greed, so on and on - that they can't see it if you show them.
(NOT ALL,
WE THANK GOD! But
THAT IS WHAT 'they' BELIEVE OF YOU!)

For over 100 years, people have been trying to show the commands that
Air Is First, and not to use gas in the World Wars I and II. But
people say; "How long before all the air on earth is gone, over, and
all life is over?"… “100 years”… and the same with the order of where
air comes from; trees, green things, water and its order.(still BEGGING WE DIE TO KEEP THE PRINCE of DEATH 'alive')

Money and fear, sex and other levels of the world orders of death speak
louder.
(LIE! But 'they' DO CONTROL WEB/NET Forums and SILENCE those who THREATEN 'their' WEAK lord death) And real and truth is covered-up, lost from the real by the
cover-ups of the unreal, and who gives a fucks rule. And the sellouts
win again and time goes on and on, dragging the real order up and down,
under and over, around in circles.

(SHIT! TINTIN'S VERY OWN, SO OFTEN REPEATED Excuse for why he doesn't have the balls to WALK AWAY from HIS DEMONIC LUSTS, and
PREACHES OUT OF BITTERNESS because he doesn't have the balls to FACE HIS MAKER ALONE, which HE WILL!)

A lot of people say they would die before they would do this or that,(more
than 'say' I've proven it time and time again, and doesn't that just
show what WEAK, BITTER FOOLS 'they' ARE, that 'they' have only managed
to NEARLY KILL ME, so far...)

and they got ways they say they believe and want change. Then, when no
one's looking, they're sucking on it or doing and going where they told
and made someone do their will – that's not order, that's disorder = out
of order. And that kind of thought and behavior covers up the real
order of (more confusing, HYPNOTIC dribble to drive home, FIX 'their' Coded Order...) the ‘do or die’ Order. (ORDERING SENSELESS SLAUGHTERS)

You're in a room, a car is running, and oil is destroying your air.
Order says, "Turn the car off or give up the air". That's got nothing
to do with 'will you suck or not suck?' There are people who would go
to war and destroy their own world, children, and self before they would
or could be truthful with what's inside their own minds' order.
(THOSE
PEOPLE ARE TINTIN, ASSANGE, ICKE and ALL THOSE GURUS of The Father of
The Lie and Death, who ARE ALL TOO WEAK TO DEBATE ME, and little woman
of NO WORLDLY POWER or CONNECTIONS!)

I worked and got you… (established –ed.)(his
coded CREDIT TO HIS MASTERS that INVENTED his persona, gave him his
orders and CONTINUE TO PREACH THROUGH HIM VIA HIS 'Industry')
and…and just like Boston Irish
people, you were lying so you could make movies and dump it back on
someone else.

I forgot the rest of this.(see above, forgot his orders) It's without real reasons because there is no one left over from the last cross boss.

Easy

Charles Manson
source
Last edited by ninny; 11-08-2011 at 06:34 AM.

...now lets look at
"that" source...nothing much at all,
then click on
Home...
THE "home" 'they' WANT YOU DEVOTED TO!
...and I CAN'T SHOW YOU, BECAUSE
IT=HE=MANSON='they'=MY GOD'S ENEMY'S
are VERY HEAVILY PROTECTED...in This,
CRUMBLING DYING Worldly System, because
IT=HE=MANSON='they'=MY GOD'S ENEMY'S,
are also CRUMBLING and DYING and CAN'T,
stand open and free to even the simplest scrutiny
!
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Sun Aug 14, 2011 12:59 pm

Nothing 'private' about this, 'you' 'ninny nong'...

So, which is it?
"Billy Ruben" makes a serious threat, or, he's all lying talk?

From Billy Ruben To true lilly, Today at 4:28 pm

true lilly wrote:
So, you still haven't figured out why the smarter ones hand-balled you this:
"Keep pushing and I'll destroy you good and proper.", job.

quote:Billy Ruben
WHO'S "WE", PALEFACE? CORI HAS ORDERED DEATH TO EVERYONE 993177

your a goner mate...

Either way...'you & Ciggy' simply shouldn't have spammed, my one thread,
with 'you & Ciggy's' endless public 'conversations' about 'you & Ciggy's'
'beliefs' on when a child is too young or too related to lust after
, and then
stepped up 'your' phone and on line harassment, when I asked 'you', again,
to remove that, utterly sick, way off topic, 'conversation' of 'yours',
from my thread, that was 'chopped up' to have 'those conversations'
of 'you & Ciggy', head and end the pages, as if it where my topic...and then cry,
rant, libel, make endless personal threats and try to sound like 'you'
AND 'your' supportive ASSOCIATES are 'good guys'.

Mind you, as 'Billy Ruben & Ciggy' thought it funny at the time of 'that conversation',
that I should ask them to stop spamming my thread with 'their' sick 'fishing', and that
'he' keeps bringing it up, I'd say it's something else that has 'them' worried...as it should.
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Sun Aug 14, 2011 6:43 pm

Billy Ruben wrote:
true lilly wrote:Nothing 'private' about this, 'you' 'ninny nong'...

So, which is it?
"Billy Ruben" makes a serious threat, or, he's all lying talk?

From Billy Ruben To true lilly, Today at 4:28 pm

true lilly wrote:
So, you still haven't figured out why the smarter ones hand-balled you this:
"Keep pushing and I'll destroy you good and proper.", job.

quote:Billy Ruben
WHO'S "WE", PALEFACE? CORI HAS ORDERED DEATH TO EVERYONE 993177

your a goner mate...

Either way...'you & Ciggy' simply shouldn't have spammed, my one thread,
with 'you & Ciggy's' endless public 'conversations' about 'you & Ciggy's'
'beliefs' on when a child is too young or too related to lust after
, and then
stepped up 'your' phone and on line harassment, when I asked 'you', again,
to remove that, utterly sick, way off topic, 'conversation' of 'yours',
from my thread, that was 'chopped up' to have 'those conversations'
of 'you & Ciggy', head and end the pages, as if it where my topic...and then cry,
rant, libel, make endless personal threats and try to sound like 'you'
AND 'your' supportive ASSOCIATES are 'good guys'.

Mind you, as 'Billy Ruben & Ciggy' thought it funny at the time of 'that conversation',
that I should ask them to stop spamming my thread with 'their' sick 'fishing', and that
'he' keeps bringing it up, I'd say it's something else that has 'them' worried...as it should.

this is what I mean't you're a goner,you think I'd martyr you...hehehehe,that's how you think,idiot,no,a living permanenet death...I destroyed every credible shred you ever had or beLIEved you had.

This is what I am had to say,the truth...you're a disgusting spiteful shitbag of a person Suzy Ryan...if I get a chance,I'll f*ck you over in court
...Alison won't even show Ozpixie your stuff and I don't blame her,Ozpixie to me was like an Aussie Antiem,a very nice young lady,but Antiem shocked me with her strengths,I always thought Ozpixie was a little softy,like Curtain Cat,very lovely girls...You spiteful stale withered shitbag of a woman,I HATE you properly now...and have no shame in how I treat you,exactly how I treat demons,what I say to them,made them weep...you I will break...I am an old demon in transition,anything that tries stopping me in future,I'll swat,as I do to roaches...

WHO'S "WE", PALEFACE? CORI HAS ORDERED DEATH TO EVERYONE Semailr

Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Mon Aug 15, 2011 10:16 am

WHO'S "WE", PALEFACE? CORI HAS ORDERED DEATH TO EVERYONE 506182-sporting-ink
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Mon Aug 15, 2011 10:22 am

true lilly wrote:WHO'S "WE", PALEFACE? CORI HAS ORDERED DEATH TO EVERYONE 506182-sporting-ink

you lost your family for the love of your God.... thumbs down cthulhu
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Mon Aug 15, 2011 11:32 pm

I suppose that local 'animal liber' from Ballarat,
who 'works' on the David Icke Forum, now has to
HUNT DOWN 'Billy Ruben' AND Co...what am I saying,
that would only be the case if any of 'them' cared to
be credible, more than 'they' LOVE DOING EVIL...

hee hee...'Billy' must have run out of phone credit
as well as any personal credibility...he's only spamming
to bury my posts now, and not flooding my phone with
text threats...after I let him know, there was a visable
hack left on my phone...oh no, I was wrong...
he's reading 'live' again...
here comes another one...
WHO'S "WE", PALEFACE? CORI HAS ORDERED DEATH TO EVERYONE 93349

...and what did the beastly sod have to say this time?

Billy Ruben wrote: yes, i hacked u and
going to kill u dog
yep, THIS IS THE ILK that
TELL YOU TO "DENY GOD".
THE SAME SODS who
TORTURE and KILL CATS

...and MUCH WORSE...
Rolling Eyes
because, 'their' ONLY 'power'
is MURDEROUSLY SUICIDAL,

while GOD'S POWER,
CREATES, SUSTAINS, SAVES
and RESURRECTS LIFE.

So, another 'own goal' from 'billy'...
...GREAT SALES PITCH...but wasted,
as I don't sell, what God Freely Gives!

[quote="true lilly"]So, how many more years of 'them' proving to be wrong,
and having No Counter Argument to what God's Word
Clearly Describes, before anyone else actually gets it?

ISAIAH 40:
http://www.blueletterbible.org/Bible.cfm?b=Isa&c=40&v=1&t=KJV#top
Make your way up even onto a high mountain, you
woman bringing good news for Zion.
Raise your voice even with power, you
woman bringing good news for Jerusalem.
Raise [it]. Do not be afraid.
Say to the cities of Judah: “Here is YOUR God.”

Look! The Sovereign Lord Jehovah himself will
come even as a strong one, and his arm will be ruling for him.
Look! His reward is with him, and the wage he pays is before him.
Like a shepherd he will shepherd his own drove.
With his arm he will collect together the lambs;
and in his bosom he will carry [them].
Those giving suck he will conduct [with care].

ISAIAH 51:
http://www.blueletterbible.org/Bible.cfm?b=Isa&c=51&v=1&t=KJV#top
“Listen to me, YOU people who are pursuing after righteousness,
YOU who are seeking to find Jehovah.

Look to the rock from which YOU were hewn out,
and to the hollow of the pit from which YOU were dug out.
Look to Abraham YOUR father and to Sarah
who gradually brought YOU forth with childbirth pains.
For he was one when I called him, and I proceeded to bless him
and to make him many.
For Jehovah will certainly comfort Zion.
He will for certain comfort all her devastated places,
and he will make her wilderness like E´den
and her desert plain like the garden of Jehovah.

Exultation and rejoicing themselves will be found in her,
thanksgiving and the voice of melody.

“Pay attention to me, O my people;
and you national group of mine,
to me give ear.
For from me a law itself will go forth,
and my judicial decision I shall cause to repose
even as a light to the peoples.
My righteousness is near. My salvation will certainly go forth,
and my own arms will judge even the peoples. In me
the islands themselves will hope, and for my arm they will wait.

Where is The Global Power Base
shifting to
One VERY big 'hint'

http://z13.invisionfree.com/THE_UNHIVED_MIND/index.php?showtopic=21916

Posted: Mar 1 2007, 07:02 PM
by
true-lilly
WHO'S "WE", PALEFACE? CORI HAS ORDERED DEATH TO EVERYONE Av-207

true lilly wrote:
David Icke wrote:"And why do we, who say we oppose tyranny
and demand freedom of
speech, allow people to go to prison
and be vilified, and magazines

to be closed down on the spot,
for suggesting another version of history."

David Icke
Gee, funny that...that
EVERY VERSION of 'history' IS OUT THERE,
being SOLD in books, magazines, movies,
newspapers, NET Forums...

EVERY VERSION EXCEPT
What GOD DESCRIBED and
SCIENCE AGREES WITH...

that DOES GET SHUT DOWN,
SHOUTED DOWN, SHOT DOWN,
and CHASED DOWN and
BASHED to near death
by "tintin's" THUG tools and
Targeted by CAR BOMBS...

...but 'they' still can't kill it!Wink Very Happy

"IT" being The Holy Spirit of The Truth of
God and His Living Word...

no matter how many innocent creatures
'they' KILL just to get off on, or God's faithful
'they' MURDER
and send to their REST to AWAIT
their RESURRECTION to Perfect, deathless, LIFE.
true lilly wrote:WHO'S "WE", PALEFACE? CORI HAS ORDERED DEATH TO EVERYONE 884935-casey-stoner

• Easy victory: Stoner wins Czech MotoGP
Australian strength defies global woes

WHO'S "WE", PALEFACE? CORI HAS ORDERED DEATH TO EVERYONE 825239-australian-currency
IMPRESSIVE profits by Australian companies
are persuading investors to look beyond their fear
as the global market convulses.

Near-double profit for Newcrest

WHO'S "WE", PALEFACE? CORI HAS ORDERED DEATH TO EVERYONE 219408-gold
NEWCREST Mining is expected
to post a 96 per cent leap
in underlying profit
today
as stronger gold prices
more than offset production
disruptions.
true lilly wrote:Melbourne Uni a class act in world ranks
WHO'S "WE", PALEFACE? CORI HAS ORDERED DEATH TO EVERYONE Th_MELBOURNE_UNI-90x60
DAN HARRISON
Melbourne University leapfrogs
the Australian National University
to take the top Australian place
in a respected world ranking
of universities.

Families on the move to find room to grow

WHO'S "WE", PALEFACE? CORI HAS ORDERED DEATH TO EVERYONE Families_320-90x60
ANTONY LAWES
Upsizing on a budget means leaving the city behind.
true lilly wrote:
true lilly wrote:
'There's no better place
than Australia'

WHO'S "WE", PALEFACE? CORI HAS ORDERED DEATH TO EVERYONE 625262-wayne-swan
By Malcolm Farr
WAYNE Swan says
Australia has a good economic story to tell
despite growing global uncertainty.

http://www.perthnow.com.au/news/national/treasurer-wayne-swan-tells-cabinet-to-talk-up-australias-economic-strengths/story-e6frg15u-1226115600493
IT will be "several years'' before
Europe and the United States
start adding significantly to
global economic wellbeing,
Treasurer Wayne Swan
told cabinet yesterday
in
a jolting warning.

But Australia's trade with
China and India,

the new
economic powerhouses,

is almost double that of
the US and Europe.
Remember,
'Billy Ruben' ALSO THREATENED
MY ginger and white Cat,
RIGHT BEFORE The Neighbour's
ginger and white Cat
WAS CRIPPLED
and LOST 1 1/2 of it's feet.

...'Billy'... flooding my phone with
text threats
...here comes another one...
WHO'S "WE", PALEFACE? CORI HAS ORDERED DEATH TO EVERYONE 93349

...and what did the beastly sod have to say this time?
Billy Ruben wrote: yes, i hacked u and
going to kill u dog
yep, THIS IS THE ILK that
TELL YOU TO "DENY GOD".
THE SAME SODS who
TORTURE and KILL CATS

...and MUCH WORSE...
Rolling Eyes
because, 'their' ONLY 'power'
is MURDEROUSLY SUICIDAL,

while GOD'S POWER,
CREATES, SUSTAINS, SAVES
and RESURRECTS LIFE.

So, another 'own goal' from 'billy'...
...GREAT SALES PITCH...but wasted,
as I don't sell, what God Freely Gives!
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next