Sodlike Productions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ASSANGE-ICKE-AARNOUT-et al...

+11
edit
Sod-Haus...!!!
MoMo
palomino
Cigar
♥WW♥
Everybody, Loves Sod..!!!
Kallisti, Damn'd Sod..!!!
Ciggy
Billy Ruben
true lilly
15 posters

Page 1 of 36 1, 2, 3 ... 18 ... 36  Next

Go down

ASSANGE-ICKE-AARNOUT-et al... Empty ASSANGE-ICKE-AARNOUT-et al...

Post  true lilly Sun Aug 01, 2010 3:10 pm

FACE 'em and BOOK 'em ... ASSANGE-ICKE-AARNOUT-et al...ARE ALL (COCK)heads of the same hydra, slamming SHUT the GATES to The Saving Truth PROVED by The Glorious Land of O'Zion.
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

ASSANGE-ICKE-AARNOUT-et al... Empty Re: ASSANGE-ICKE-AARNOUT-et al...

Post  true lilly Mon Aug 02, 2010 2:39 pm

At his final push at claiming THE GLORIOUS LAND PROMISED TO ISRAEL, The King of The North FALLS ... NOT by mans hand, and worse news for that kingdom; they can NOT plead ignorence, because they were Well Warned....The Victor Is God. PROVED by His Promises Kept, such as: The glory of O'Zion...VICTORia, where Buningyong=CANAAN IS; Ballarat, 'COME TO LIFE'; Melbourne, 'THE BLUE BOOK (of LIFE), and so many more REAL WORLD FACTS, that 'ICKEism' and it's CAPTIVES, CONDEMNED THEMSELVES by when they CHOSE to KNOWINGLY DENY such Revelations of THE HOLY SPIRIT of TRUTH.
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Mon Aug 02, 2010 4:20 pm

... NOT good news for you ...THANKS TO YOU being in Lust with your Pride, you won't see THE PLOT for YOUR ACTUAL BETRAYAL. Me, I can't be betrayed because I trust God, who called me to hear Him from a very young age: love, forgive, witness, warn but DON'T put your Trust in Any man. You would have been better off Cutting Your Own Throat than Accepting the position of being, 'The Giant' of The WEB of DECPTION. Goliath Is Felled by a little one, ignored except for when being mocked, who went on to be CROWNED in THE ETERNAL KINGDOM. No wonder you so often rant about being JEALOUS.
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Tue Aug 03, 2010 2:17 pm

Hee hee ... on a, "STOP THINKING WHILE WE SPY ON YOUR ASSOCIATIONS", thread, 'They' 'FISH & CALL' with names like ANDREW/NORMAN (NORTHMAN=SUCKED IN LOSER), ALBERT, SUE (and the word she approved by bikies for public use, 'chump'), but yet again, I'm left to point out the BLOODY Obvious -:
true lilly wrote:So, "Let us not speak of AUSSIE ASSANGE!"??? He's not only a Julian, but looks and BEHAVES like the creepy product of the SATANIC BABY FUCKING BRAINWASHING RELIGION 'THE FAMILY', that he is ... also a JET-SETTING COMPUTER NERD/WEB-NET Head, who does Not blink at 'his work' CAUSING THE MURDER of LOYAL, HEROES!?... JUST LIKE 'ICKE'="tintin".
... Missed it? Despite all the SPILT BLOOD that highlights it? The WEB/NET IS 'Their' WEAPON! It's the 'mew and improved', Super Fast STAZI!
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Tue Aug 03, 2010 2:22 pm

You stupid chump CUNTS are the "CHUMPS", but it's above you...
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Tue Aug 03, 2010 2:39 pm

true lilly wrote:You stupid "c u n t y" CUNTS are the "C U N T S", but it's above you...
... As proven here:
C!ggy wrote:
Ciggy wrote:The Prosecution rests.

I think this is directed at me. Well let me educate you, as you obviously have not done your homework. Julian is a variant of Julius with means 'Jove's child'

The prosecution rests. Ciggy is not as smart as he thinks he is, looks like the fake C!ggy was right, although for some reason he seems to thinks we are both the same person, funny that as so does Del c u n t y.
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Tue Aug 03, 2010 2:39 pm

true lilly wrote:Hee hee ... on a, "STOP THINKING WHILE WE SPY ON YOUR ASSOCIATIONS", thread, 'They' 'FISH & CALL' with names like ANDREW/NORMAN (NORTHMAN=SUCKED IN LOSER), ALBERT, SUE (and the word she approved by bikies for public use, 'chump'), but yet again, I'm left to point out the BLOODY Obvious -:
true lilly wrote:So, "Let us not speak of AUSSIE ASSANGE!"??? He's not only a Julian, but looks and BEHAVES like the creepy product of the SATANIC BABY FUCKING BRAINWASHING RELIGION 'THE FAMILY', that he is ... also a JET-SETTING COMPUTER NERD/WEB-NET Head, who does Not blink at 'his work' CAUSING THE MURDER of LOYAL, HEROES!?... JUST LIKE 'ICKE'="tintin".
... Missed it? Despite all the SPILT BLOOD that highlights it? The WEB/NET IS 'Their' WEAPON! It's the 'mew and improved', Super Fast STAZI!

...Lilly,I'll admit,you're one of the reasons,I'd baulk at being a moderator,for anybody.You're post a jarbled codes that make no sense.I'll try and be nice,I just mentioned those names,on Drake's Julian thread,Andrew and Norman,and you go and attach this meaningless post of mine and incorpoarte into your conspiratorial existance???WTF are you on about???
Look,you think you actually achieve anything,go and see what I did at DIF,I gave proof,names and addresses of actual Illuminati and Occult murderers.If you're hinting that I'm connected,you're a schizoid.Think you got balls,OK,write a thread,that makes sense,no codes,no stupid games...no bullshit,and state exactly the circumstances,the names and dates,proof (if you got any),in a proper prepared thread with real information.
...DO NOT,reference me in any form again,unless,I actually remind you of something REAL.You pissed me right off doing that.I got your phone number,if I believed you,you would've got a call by now,asking what the hell happened.I have no time for games,that make no sense,Tintin is David Icke...R U Sure?Australia is not Israel,and we Aboriginals never went to SE Asia...would you like me to bring that up at the next Tribal Council meeting,just for the LULZ.Speak sense,then you'll get the respect,you think you deserve,now I'm sorry some of this will hurt,offend or insult,I really am,but you're a danger to yourself,than anyone bothering you.Regards.
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Tue Aug 03, 2010 2:41 pm

Billy Ruben wrote:
true lilly wrote:Hee hee ... on a, "STOP THINKING WHILE WE SPY ON YOUR ASSOCIATIONS", thread, 'They' 'FISH & CALL' with names like ANDREW/NORMAN (NORTHMAN=SUCKED IN LOSER), ALBERT, SUE (and the word she approved by bikies for public use, 'chump'), but yet again, I'm left to point out the BLOODY Obvious -:

...Lilly,I'll admit,you're one of the reasons,I'd baulk at being a moderator,for anybody.You're post a jarbled codes that make no sense.I'll try and be nice,I just mentioned those names,on Drake's Julian thread,Andrew and Norman,and you go and attach this meaningless post of mine and incorpoarte into your conspiratorial existance???WTF are you on about???
Look,you think you actually achieve anything,go and see what I did at DIF,I gave proof,names and addresses of actual Illuminati and Occult murderers.If you're hinting that I'm connected,you're a schizoid.Think you got balls,OK,write a thread,that makes sense,no codes,no stupid games...no bullshit,and state exactly the circumstances,the names and dates,proof (if you got any),in a proper prepared thread with real information.
...DO NOT,reference me in any form again,unless,I actually remind you of something REAL.You pissed me right off doing that.I got your phone number,if I believed you,you would've got a call by now,asking what the hell happened.I have no time for games,that make no sense,Tintin is David Icke...R U Sure?Australia is not Israel,and we Aboriginals never went to SE Asia...would you like me to bring that up at the next Tribal Council meeting,just for the LULZ.Speak sense,then you'll get the respect,you think you deserve,now I'm sorry some of this will hurt,offend or insult,I really am,but you're a danger to yourself,than anyone bothering you.Regards.

WE traded with the Chinese,hundreds of years before whiteman (dutch/English) had a clue,of antipodean continents,regards.
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Tue Aug 03, 2010 7:20 pm

Oh please, DO Phone me, 'Billy Ruben', so I can sort your distractor arse out. Or even bother to go and link to my years of posts of FUTURE News that CAME TO BE...which DOES include SPECIFIC Names...which you know I can't because the whole "DAVID ICKE" Machine, WHICH IS FULL of AUSTRALIAN TRAITORS (like those who ARANGED THE VICTORIA FIRES), FAILED to prove any of their Slanders, so had to ban me FOR ASKING MODS TO STOP PUBLIC THREATS OF VIOLENCE BEING POSTED, and hope no one would notice why. BTW, LEARN ACTUALLY ANCIENT HISTORY: 'CHINA' IS JUDAH! -THEY ARE MAKING UP with and COMING HOME to ISRAEL'S PROMISED LAND. Ah, you, with a spirit as SICK-UGLY as the image You Chose, really are Not worth the effort of texting...
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Tue Aug 03, 2010 7:27 pm

Oh please, DO Phone me, 'Billy Ruben', so I can sort your distractor arse out. Or even bother to go and link to my years of posts of FUTURE News that CAME TO BE...which DOES include SPECIFIC Names...which you know I can't because the whole "DAVID ICKE" Machine, WHICH IS FULL of AUSTRALIAN TRAITORS (like those who ARANGED THE VICTORIA FIRES), FAILED to prove any of their Slanders, so had to ban me FOR ASKING MODS TO STOP PUBLIC THREATS OF VIOLENCE BEING POSTED, and hope no one would notice why. BTW, LEARN ACTUALLY ANCIENT HISTORY: 'CHINA' IS JUDAH! -THEY ARE MAKING UP with and COMING HOME to ISRAEL'S PROMISED LAND. Ah, you, with a spirit as SICK-UGLY as the image You Chose, really are Not worth the effort of texting...
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Tue Aug 03, 2010 7:47 pm

Kinda telling to, that the thread about Real People's, Real Associates and Many Alternative Names, gets an Off Topic, Ranting, personal attack as 'the' reply. FFS, 'Billy Ruben' is easier to see through than clear air!
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Tue Aug 03, 2010 8:08 pm

true lilly wrote:Oh please, DO Phone me, 'Billy Ruben', so I can sort your distractor arse out. Or even bother to go and link to my years of posts of FUTURE News that CAME TO BE...which DOES include SPECIFIC Names...which you know I can't because the whole "DAVID ICKE" Machine, WHICH IS FULL of AUSTRALIAN TRAITORS (like those who ARANGED THE VICTORIA FIRES), FAILED to prove any of their Slanders, so had to ban me FOR ASKING MODS TO STOP PUBLIC THREATS OF VIOLENCE BEING POSTED, and hope no one would notice why. BTW, LEARN ACTUALLY ANCIENT HISTORY: 'CHINA' IS JUDAH! -THEY ARE MAKING UP with and COMING HOME to ISRAEL'S PROMISED LAND. Ah, you, with a spirit as SICK-UGLY as the image You Chose, really are Not worth the effort of texting...

5 hour wait for this shit...have a close look Vera Susa...you're not banned,you're on warning...you'll just push for banning,to prove your point,that very few will care for,let alone notice.So you want me to call you,you're gonna sort me out are ya??? rolf lmao thumbs up rolling pin scared cthulhu

I really doubt it madam...in fact,I know,the only way I'll fall down flat babe,is trying to make sense to you.Ok,enjoy your,...erm...mudpie,enjoy life and try not hurting anyone innocent,thinking they're spies for Tintin or Icke,for that matter.
As for the image I chose,freak,I'm four strong bloodlines of differing nations,quite exotic,prime specimen,darling,Revealing your rascist overtones,I'll tell you this,the worst scum people I met,were Israelis...have a nice day.Bob Jone's,talked about Prince Charles bribing the fish-mongers,to raise the price of Hallibut,just to inconvenience Bob's day,cause he had a few pounds,and was short 70 pence...THAT rolf
...is more believable,than anything,you ever wrote.
One more thing Susa,you blew you're only opportunity,to have someone,with a little knowledge,that would've worked with you,helped you...and hopefully set you free of harassment,Ballarat...isn't hard for me to get to,especially with the new crowd I'm running with.Good day madam.I hated insulting you,but seeing a woman,use such filthy language,you're gutter trash madam.Good day,there's enough hatred in this country,without some twisted Israeli,under the delusion,she works for the God most high...you do not,you are Cthulu's toe-rag,Tchus,Auf
Wiedersehen...
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Tue Aug 03, 2010 11:34 pm

BANNED! Call it whatever the hell bullshit you want, but we all know what it IS. WE Australian's have A KEY, FEDERAL ELECTION only weeks away and I WAS BANNED FROM POSTING ON IT, and then, 'put on warning'=SILENCED=EFFECTIVELY BANNED, FOR ASKING mods to Correct the situation...but then why explain Facts to one who Works At Murdering them...oh, and another Lie from your camp, that 'true lilly' was already being used when I joined. See they couldn't have my many regular reader find me after the last timf that bullshit was pulled. P.S. I didn't bother reading past the first bits of same old bog standard, 'insults to hurl at honest, free thinkers'.
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Wed Aug 04, 2010 1:58 am

true lilly wrote:BANNED! Call it whatever the hell bullshit you want, but we all know what it IS. WE Australian's have A KEY, FEDERAL ELECTION only weeks away and I WAS BANNED FROM POSTING ON IT, and then, 'put on warning'=SILENCED=EFFECTIVELY BANNED, FOR ASKING mods to Correct the situation...but then why explain Facts to one who Works At Murdering them...oh, and another Lie from your camp, that 'true lilly' was already being used when I joined. See they couldn't have my many regular reader find me after the last timf that bullshit was pulled. P.S. I didn't bother reading past the first bits of same old bog standard, 'insults to hurl at honest, free thinkers'.

...thankyou very much True Lilly,for that straight and concise answer,superbly written,however erronous the accusation,of being in their "Camp".The only camp I like is Art/Glam rock,ok thumbs up
And I'm very sorry to hurt,insult,piss off,to get a straight answer,it changed my view completely,I felt something has been played now.
You maybe unaware madam,I was betrayed over there,too,by leaking of my details,without asking,resulting in unwanted press attention,but
we've dropped off the radar again,now.
...and would you be so kind to accept my apologises,and the horrid insult,erased from memory...my kindest regards,Jason Embarassed
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Sun Aug 08, 2010 6:02 pm

Simply, all these Lying Demons of the Demonic CONspiracy Industries HAVE FAILED to disprove The Fact that Australia IS THE LAND GOD PROMISED to ISRAEL. So they bitterly, insanely attack the messanger, because BLIND HATE for 'all things Israel' (like God's Word that WARNS of 'their' plots), FUELS the ANTI-'zionist' MENTALity that FUNDS THE CON of The CONspiracy Industry.
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciggy Mon Aug 09, 2010 12:29 pm

true lilly wrote:Australia IS THE LAND GOD PROMISED to ISRAEL.

Yet more cruelty in the Old Testament. Who could possibly follow such an evil entity?
Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Sun Aug 15, 2010 6:06 pm

Oh LOL! While the SCHILLS EXPOSE THEMSELVES, AGAIN, IGNORING THE TOPIC to RANT INSANE PERSONAL ATTACKS against me, Wiki-Leaks' ASSANGE has had his CO-FOUNDER and others in his inner-circle, COME OUT WITH THE FACT that He Is A DANGEROUS, SELF IMPORTANT, COCK!
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Wed Aug 25, 2010 4:37 am

Meanwhile, as forewarned fact after fact does come to be, 'they', The International WEB stars of the CONspiring Industry, have painted themselves into a corner, under a 'cone of silence'. Just like The Universal, ONE WORLD RELIGION, DID with the BAROQUE Movement, 'they' the Modern JESUIT Tools, the 'artists' of The WEB NET, ARE MADDLY, 'Painting' a FALSE WORLD 'view' that EXCLUDES A WHOLE CONTINENT: THE LAND 'they' WAR WITH THE WORLD TO TRY TO 'STEAL' FROM THE SPIRITUAL TRIBES of ISRAEL. And the ridiculous thing is that in IGNORING SO MUCH GLOBALY IMPORTANT NEWS INVOLVING AUSTRALIA further PROVE THE POINT that 'they' ALL WORK AT LYING TO KEEP THE TRUTH OF GOD'S WORD, 'SECRET'...WALKING DEAD IDIOTS
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Wed Aug 25, 2010 4:39 am

Ciggy wrote:
true lilly wrote:Australia IS THE LAND GOD PROMISED to ISRAEL.

Yet more cruelty in the Old Testament. Who could possibly follow such an evil entity?

Hallelujah
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciggy Wed Aug 25, 2010 8:46 am

true lilly wrote:Oh LOL! While the SCHILLS EXPOSE THEMSELVES, AGAIN, IGNORING THE TOPIC to RANT INSANE PERSONAL ATTACKS against me, Wiki-Leaks' ASSANGE has had his CO-FOUNDER and others in his inner-circle, COME OUT WITH THE FACT that He Is A DANGEROUS, SELF IMPORTANT, COCK!

It doesn't seem to be an outlandish claim that anyone calling himself "Assange" is a self-important cock.

What doesn't make sense at all is why you think I am him, and that I am everybody else at the same time (e.g., this "Tintin" character you seem obsessed with).
Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Fri Aug 27, 2010 2:17 am

Well unlike all the Forum 'names' that DO AARNOUT van der PLOOGE'S DIRTY, LYING Work For 'him/them', 'tintin a.k.a. Cruise', is NOT a 'FACELESS man' to me, after Flying Across The World to spend 3 weeks in my home. He WAS WARMLY WELCOMED, BECAUSE HE 'WAS' THE ONLY OTHER PERSON to PUBLICLY Post The TRUTH about Australia, And, what that Meant About The TRUTH of GOD'S WORD...Then, Knowing those Truths and The TRUTH OF ME, as soon as he left, The LIES and ABUSE flowed thick and fast. THAT MAKES HIM A KNOWING, WILLING DECEIVER! THE ENEMY of Truth and LIFE, and those 'names' that SUPPORT HIS LYING ASSAULTS, 'THE SAME'. Interesting to that while NET and MSM 'STARS', ASSANGE, NEWTON and DiCAPRIO are ALL IN THE MEDIA For ASSAULTING WOMEN, other Media 'BIG WIGS' and 'STARS', are PUBLICALLY SUPPORTING THE VIOLENT BULLY BOYS, and Again, Despite Being 'tintin's' Once Favourite 'CODE KEYS', 'they' are All IGNORING THAT NEWS TO!
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciggy Fri Aug 27, 2010 11:20 am

So this Van Der Spooge cat visits you in OzTrailerpark, sees what a nutter you are, decides not to parrot your waffle aboot Oz being Israel anymore, and that makes him an assassin whut tried to kill you.

Summit don't add up, y'know?
Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Fri Aug 27, 2010 4:05 pm

Ciggy wrote:So this Van Der Spooge cat visits you in OzTrailerpark, sees what a nutter you are, decides not to parrot your waffle aboot Oz being Israel anymore, and that makes him an assassin whut tried to kill you.

Summit don't add up, y'know?
hey, that's a good one, it's kinda important that The RIGHT PEOPLE understand why, 18 Months Later, when he failed to scare me silent with his Personaly Coded Death Threats and, 'SORRY, I WAS DRUNK', Lying rants, he sent over $6000 by WESTERN UNION to 'MY NAME', to FUND the THUGS and CHILD PORN SPAMMER who INVADED my home, to inflict every other sort of VIOLENCE, that I again survived against all Worldly odds, Thanks To The God of The Real Israel. As to why I waited nearly 2 years to PUBLICLY OUT AARNOUT, besides the fact that NOT all working in CUSTOMS and Airports are in OUR Traitors, ('his') pockets (so it was Not a National Emergency), quite simply, I felt compassion for the poor sod. Him having so MUCH Worldly WEALTH and POWER, yet NEEDING to DRINK and DRUG himself EVERY Night, so TORMENTED by EVILS He Spreads Around The World, I hoped he'd see the FREEING FORGIVENESS ON OFFER from THE GREATEST POWER and Stop COWERING TO HIS BEASTLY MASTERS. But no, he is INSANELY DEVOTED to INFLICTING HIS HATEFUL BITTERNESS ON THE WHOLE WORLD, but Not as Much as he Is to getting SO DRUNK that he Can't remember the SECRETS He Spills when he gets Unstuck from The Loops that are 'supposed to' stop Him Saying TO MUCH...
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Fri Aug 27, 2010 7:09 pm

Btw, while 'privately' threatening me, the sad git had to keep PUBLICLY PRAISING ME as a GENIUS HE LOVES, long enough to hope 'other' 'names' PATHETIC LIES would flood away The Proven Facts. But so carelessly INSULTING the INTELLIGENCE of ALL BUT THE IDIOTS, was the beginning of 'their' END. Remember DANIEL SURVIVED the fire and lion's pit, but those who put him there when they failed to force him to deny his faith in The Creator, DIED THE HORRIBLE DEATH they worked so hard, and FAILED, to inflict on him.
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  Kallisti, Damn'd Sod..!!! Fri Aug 27, 2010 7:23 pm

true lilly wrote:Btw, while 'privately' threatening me, the sad git had to keep PUBLICLY PRAISING ME as a GENIUS HE LOVES, long enough to hope 'other' 'names' PATHETIC LIES would flood away The Proven Facts. But so carelessly INSULTING the INTELLIGENCE of ALL BUT THE IDIOTS, was the beginning of 'their' END. Remember DANIEL SURVIVED the fire and lion's pit, but those who put him there when they failed to force him to deny his faith in The Creator, DIED THE HORRIBLE DEATH they worked so hard, and FAILED, to inflict on him.

Daniel 3:25

He said, “Look! I see four men walking around in the fire, unbound and unharmed, and the fourth looks like a son of the gods.”

2 Kings 1:9-12
Then he sent to Elijah a captain with his company of fifty men.
The captain went up to Elijah, who was sitting on the top of a hill, and said to him,
"Man of God, the king says, 'Come down!' "
Elijah answered the captain,
"If I am a man of God, may fire come down from heaven and consume you and your fifty men!"
Then fire fell from heaven and consumed the captain and his men.
At this the king sent to Elijah another captain with his fifty men.
The captain said to him, "Man of God, this is what the king says, 'Come down at once!' "
"If I am a man of God," Elijah replied, "may fire come down from heaven and consume you and your fifty men!"
Then the fire of God fell from heaven and consumed him and his fifty men.

thumbs up thumbs up thumbs up

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 36 1, 2, 3 ... 18 ... 36  Next