Sodlike Productions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Limelady Has Got A Tape Of David Icke Abusing Pamela Icke Verbally...!!!

+9
Billy Ruben
Kallisti, Damn'd Sod..!!!
Hagbard Celine
raginggran
Lyd
John Drake
♥WW♥
Ciggy
Damn'sod..!!!
13 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Limelady Has Got A Tape Of David Icke Abusing Pamela Icke Verbally...!!! Empty Limelady Has Got A Tape Of David Icke Abusing Pamela Icke Verbally...!!!

Post  Damn'sod..!!! Mon Jan 04, 2010 4:37 pm

Limelady Has Got A Tape Of David Icke Abusing Pamela Icke Verbally...!!!

According To I Am Meez Am... (Alledgely...!!!)

I AM ALL I AM wrote:
[b]I LOVE YOU

G'day Ariel. :wave (TH)

Well Limelady is obviously who you are referring to in your post.

At the Australian meet-up, she stated in front of I Am and a friend that accompanied me to the meet-up, that she had recorded some phone conversations that she had with Pamela Icke, as Pamela was putting the phone out for her to hear David Icke yelling and abusing her verbally.

Now, if she really was looking to discredit David Icke and bring down the forum, releasing the recorded conversations would have been an easy way to instigate it. Yet she apparently recorded the conversations around two and a half years ago now and has never made them public.

While I do not agree with the way that Limelady handled a lot of the administration of the Di f, I find it unlikely that she would endanger her position of power that she had on the forum. Not to say that this isn't what has happened, just that it appears unlikely to me.

In regards to Sean, well, he has been caught out lying, by both myself and others, as well as trolling the Illusions forum and was behind the attempt to get them shut down. So, until he is shown to have been altruistic in this instance, I will trust him to be the lying individual that he has previously shown himself to be.

Having two of the then moderators express to me that the topic of multiple ID's being used was brought up in the admin section and it was fully okay with the then moderators, including Sean, further shows that they are willing to manipulate and deceive the forum members.

It would be of benefit for the moderators that have been banned to present the information, posting it for all to see, so that people can make their own minds up about what has been going on with this situation. Until they do so, their complaints are unsubstantiated claims and merely go to show that they are only concerned about themselves and their privacy being breached, not about forum members and the deceptions that have been going on at the DI f since it was started up when the mod's instigated their multiple ID deception.

Anyway, thanks for your post and sharing your thoughts about the situation.

THANK YOU

Limelady Has Got A Tape Of David Icke Abusing Pamela Icke Verbally...!!! Infinitelovejointsharinjf5

Limelady Has Got A Tape Of David Icke Abusing Pamela Icke Verbally...!!! P-CaduceusBlack

WHEN PAIRED OPPOSITES DEFINE YOUR BELIEFS,
YOUR BELIEFS WILL IMPRISON YOU.

What is TRUTH ? . . . .THAT THE ONENESS IS ALL !!!
What is JOY ? . . . . . .ALL THAT THE ONENESS IS !!!
What is LOVE ? . . . . .THE ONENESS THAT IS ALL !!!
What is LIFE ? . . . . . ALL THAT IS THE ONENESS !!!
WHO AM I ? . . . . . . .THE ONENESS THAT ALL IS !!!

At The Infinate Love Forum...

http://www.infinite-love-forum.com/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=2964&start=100

Will The Scandal Never End...!!!

jawdrop

Last edited by Damn'sod..!!! on Mon Jan 04, 2010 5:09 pm; edited 2 times in total
Damn'sod..!!!
Damn'sod..!!!
Admin

https://sodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Limelady Has Got A Tape Of David Icke Abusing Pamela Icke Verbally...!!! Empty Re: Limelady Has Got A Tape Of David Icke Abusing Pamela Icke Verbally...!!!

Post  Damn'sod..!!! Mon Jan 04, 2010 5:06 pm

Limelady Has Got A Tape Of David Icke Abusing Pamela Icke Verbally...!!! Pulpscifima6

Limelady Has Got A Tape Of David Icke Abusing Pamela Icke Verbally...!!! Smthemaskhh8

lmao rolf lmao
Damn'sod..!!!
Damn'sod..!!!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Limelady Has Got A Tape Of David Icke Abusing Pamela Icke Verbally...!!! Empty Re: Limelady Has Got A Tape Of David Icke Abusing Pamela Icke Verbally...!!!

Post  Ciggy Mon Jan 04, 2010 5:49 pm

Further proof Icke is scum.
Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

Post  Damn'sod..!!! Mon Jan 04, 2010 5:56 pm

Ciggy wrote:Further proof Icke is scum.

Could Be Another Hagbard Type (Sorry Haggie),
I've Been Told By Reliable Sources...

Daisy Icke Has Been Suspended...!!!

Me Wonna Hear That Tape...!!!

thumbs up
Damn'sod..!!!
Damn'sod..!!!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Damn'sod..!!! Mon Jan 04, 2010 6:09 pm

You Know What It's Like Ciggy...

On The Ickes Forum,

I Was Reading Someone Who Said They Had Wished They Had Never Sullied,
Their Precious Minds With These Sort Of Forums...

Limelady Has Got A Tape Of David Icke Abusing Pamela Icke Verbally...!!! Barbarabush

I Find That Very Ironic For People Who Have Apparentley Taken The Blue Pill...!!!

Here The Post On "Cough" "Cough"

Starshines Thread...

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=97876&page=2

thumbs up

Last edited by Damn'sod..!!! on Mon Jan 04, 2010 6:16 pm; edited 2 times in total
Damn'sod..!!!
Damn'sod..!!!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ♥WW♥ Mon Jan 04, 2010 6:13 pm

Oh for crying the flippin' heck out loud, it's just a silly forum.................

Now, who's got a copy of the tape!?!?!!? wacky lol!
♥WW♥
♥WW♥

Back to top Go down

Post  Damn'sod..!!! Mon Jan 04, 2010 6:20 pm

♥️WW♥️ wrote:Oh for crying the flippin' heck out loud, it's just a silly forum.................

Now, who's got a copy of the tape!?!?!!? wacky lol!

It's Prime Beef Conspirtainment, Is What It Is...!!!

Life And Death To Ex Icke Mods...!!!

Like The Eastenders Christmas Show...!!!

lmao rolf lmao
Damn'sod..!!!
Damn'sod..!!!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciggy Mon Jan 04, 2010 8:46 pm

This here is the proper reaction to most things, especially Icke:

Limelady Has Got A Tape Of David Icke Abusing Pamela Icke Verbally...!!! Smileypuppets
Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

Post  John Drake Mon Jan 04, 2010 11:54 pm

Icke cant sack Dasiy because Dasiy has a tape of Icke abusing Hagbard Celines rusty sheriffs badge round the back of the Brixton academy.

John Drake

Back to top Go down

Post  Damn'sod..!!! Tue Jan 05, 2010 12:14 am

Droike wrote:Icke cant sack Dasiy because Dasiy has a tape of Icke abusing Hagbard Celines rusty sheriffs badge round the back of the Brixton academy.

What People Get Up To In The Privacy Of A Public Car Park,
Is Their Buisness Droinke Not Yours...!!!

The Issue Here Is Snooping On Private Messages...!!!

aaargh
Damn'sod..!!!
Damn'sod..!!!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  John Drake Tue Jan 05, 2010 12:19 am

Damn'sod..!!! wrote:
Droike wrote:Icke cant sack Dasiy because Dasiy has a tape of Icke abusing Hagbard Celines rusty sheriffs badge round the back of the Brixton academy.

What People Get Up To In The Privacy Of A Public Car Park,
Is Their Buisness Droinke Not Yours...!!!

The Issue Here Is Snooping On Private Messages...!!!

aaargh

Handbag never even realised Dasiy was also f ucking him up the arse at the same time.

John Drake

Back to top Go down

Post  Damn'sod..!!! Tue Jan 05, 2010 12:28 am

Sometimes When You Go On Droinke,
It Feels Like A Red Hot Pocker Going Into My Brain...

rolling pin
Damn'sod..!!!
Damn'sod..!!!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Damn'sod..!!! Tue Jan 05, 2010 12:33 am

You Are Firing On Too Many Cylindars...

Get A Grip Man...!!!

noway
Damn'sod..!!!
Damn'sod..!!!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Damn'sod..!!! Tue Jan 05, 2010 12:40 am

Who Is This Username Joker Anyway...???
Towing The Party Line...

Your Good At Spotting This Sort Of Stuff Droinke...

But You Didn't Spot Tiswas Posting At The DIF Earlier Did You...!!!

lmao rolf lmao
Damn'sod..!!!
Damn'sod..!!!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  John Drake Tue Jan 05, 2010 12:56 am

Damn'sod..!!! wrote:Who Is This Username Joker Anyway...???
Towing The Party Line...

lmao rolf lmao

What makes you think i was reading DIF? Had i been i would have spotted her staright away as i do all her mulit ID's that she says she dosent have.

John Drake

Back to top Go down

Post  Damn'sod..!!! Tue Jan 05, 2010 1:01 am

Droike wrote:
Damn'sod..!!! wrote:Who Is This Username Joker Anyway...???
Towing The Party Line...

lmao rolf lmao

What makes you think i was reading DIF? Had i been i would have spotted her staright away as i do all her mulit ID's that she says she dosent have.

Curiosity...!!!
C'mon Daisygate I, II, III, Only Happens About 3 Times A Year...!!!

lmao rolf lmao
Damn'sod..!!!
Damn'sod..!!!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  John Drake Tue Jan 05, 2010 1:13 am

Daisy controls whats said and not said on DIF so i see little point in viewing it much anymore and especially this weekend.

John Drake

Back to top Go down

Post  Lyd Tue Jan 05, 2010 2:08 am

Damn'sod..!!! wrote:

thumbs up

Lime considers herself to be relatively 'in there' with the icke family
so releasing that tape ain't gonna happen. but i wonder what the intention behind taping it in the first place was..

die hard fan memorabilia?
to protect icke's kundalini-fuckbuddy?
blackmail?
Lyd
Lyd

Back to top Go down

Post  John Drake Tue Jan 05, 2010 2:33 am

I dont see why this is a shock story. Ickes x wife even when they were still together used to warn people what a kunt he is to those around him.

Icke made his wife and his bit on the side who was up the duff sit on a stage while he anounced to the press that they were all living together in infinite love (no i dont mean the forum). He told his wife she had to put up with it because if she didnt then she didnt understand infinite love.

Its hard to know if their faces look so pissed off because of the embrassment of what hes anouncing or the fact he made them wear the turquoise uniform.

Limelady Has Got A Tape Of David Icke Abusing Pamela Icke Verbally...!!! _41531574_davidicke203

John Drake

Back to top Go down

Post  John Drake Tue Jan 05, 2010 3:47 am

Lydia wrote:
Damn'sod..!!! wrote:

thumbs up

Lime considers herself to be relatively 'in there' with the icke family
so releasing that tape ain't gonna happen. but i wonder what the intention behind taping it in the first place was..

die hard fan memorabilia?
to protect icke's kundalini-fuckbuddy?
blackmail?

So limetits anounces she has a tape of Icke abusing his wife but she wont release it because she dosent want to get on the wrong side of them lol.

Your logic is fuc ked Lydia. Lay off the drugs Lydia cos your turning into Ant.

John Drake

Back to top Go down

Post  Lyd Tue Jan 05, 2010 4:44 am

announced it to I_Am her tech advisor mate on the dif and another ex mod at the aussie meetup...IAAIA was either present or overheard her, all info is on IL..
maybe it was a badge of honor for her, showing off to the other dif fm's that she had something on icke, but at the same time wanting to remain close to the icke clan..in other words being two faced...like she was when IAAIA and others she met at that MU were banned...
to illogical for you drake or do i have to spoonfeed this shit to you?
Lyd
Lyd

Back to top Go down

Post  John Drake Tue Jan 05, 2010 5:07 am

That meet up was ages ago so why has capatin caveman just resleaed this info now? Even if its ages old so what, Limetits is on the payrole of Icke and as bigger kunt as she is i doubt even she is stupid enough to announce something like that at a meet up of the loyal sheeple. Everyone knows if you want to get something back to Icke you announce it to one of the sheeple. Tell people like i-am or handbag anything and they are straight onto Daisy.

John Drake

Back to top Go down

Post  ♥WW♥ Tue Jan 05, 2010 5:39 am

Droike wrote:I dont see why this is a shock story. Ickes x wife even when they were still together used to warn people what a kunt he is to those around him.

Icke made his wife and his bit on the side who was up the duff sit on a stage while he anounced to the press that they were all living together in infinite love (no i dont mean the forum). He told his wife she had to put up with it because if she didnt then she didnt understand infinite love.

Its hard to know if their faces look so pissed off because of the embrassment of what hes anouncing or the fact he made them wear the turquoise uniform.

Limelady Has Got A Tape Of David Icke Abusing Pamela Icke Verbally...!!! _41531574_davidicke203

I didn't know about that juicy lil' tidbit!
♥WW♥
♥WW♥

Back to top Go down

Post  John Drake Tue Jan 05, 2010 5:54 am

♥️WW♥️ wrote:

I didn't know about that juicy lil' tidbit!

The Icke mob are very good at surpressing the past history of our Dave. This is a classic:

A former U.K. soccer star, spokesperson for the Green party, and broadcaster named David Icke called a press conference in London to announce a number of upcoming world-shaking events revealed to him personally, he said, by Socrates, “the Godhead,” Jesus Christ, and various other spirits. They had chosen him, he said, to be the “channel for the Christ spirit.” The press paid close attention and published lengthy interviews with Mr. Icke.
Mr. Icke declared that “disruptive thought vibrations” originating with the Sicilian Mafia and the Tiananmen Square massacre in China had combined to set in motion a cataclysm that would first be evidenced when Mount Rainier in the United States would explode. No date was given. This would be followed, he said, by the complete disappearance of New Zealand, the collapse of the Channel Tunnel, the fall of Naples Cathedral, and an unspecified failure of the Texas oil fields.
These events would be brought about by the “archangel Ak-Taurus,” who, he said, had previously managed to thwart an attempt by the citizens of Atlantis to avoid the submersion of that civilization. The Atlanteans, said Mr. Icke, had been urged to tune in to the “power point” at Stonehenge, but they did not heed the warning and were thus destroyed. He also revealed that both King Arthur and Merlin, along with the archangels, have now turned off the power at Stonehenge so that Ak-Taurus cannot use it against mankind. What a relief!
By Christmas 1991, Mr. Icke predicted, Cuba, Greece, the Isle of Arran, the cliffs of Kent, and Teeside would be hit by a great earthquake (8.0 on the Richter scale) that would submerge them.

Lets not forget The wogan show where Icke said he is the son of god on live prime time TV. Theres also an Irish TV show where he says the same thing a few days later. The sheepdogs have said hes misquoted or the tape was edited and all that to try and cover that one up.

Lets not forget goodie 2 shoes mods like limetits have banned people for bringing this shit up because of their loyalty to Icke. So i wonder why are the shitting on him now? Have they realised that they also have spread bullshit and their actions in his name may have broken the law?

John Drake

Back to top Go down

Post  raginggran Tue Jan 05, 2010 8:13 am

That info certainly was covered up. When I first started investigating the illuminati Ickes name came up and I found the old Harris forum..five years ago now..too bad those "gems" are not given wider publicity..

This post on DIF is from Dec 22 /09 on TokioHotel thread (satanic influence, mind control in pop music is something I've been looking at lately)... seems a concise "tell" of the way DIF is run..

"Originally Posted by funkyjesus
You are now associating having an opinion that is opposed to your own as trolling.

As far as I can see, you are amazon_imamusicqueen do nothing but go about trolling these threads, posting messages containing no more than "lol" to incite other posters into making a heated response - then tell them to "gtfo" when they respond. Magically, no moderation takes place on these messages because the moderators have the same symbolism fetish and couldn't possibly be impartial.

Meanwhile, those with a brain of their own respond and then moderations decide to post that "flame wars are bad, we have had to ban people before" as a veiled threat against rocking the boat in these threads.

Moderators have been caught deleting messages that don't fit, have been caught telling people not to bump certain threads and any complaints about certain members are completely ignored because it doesn't suit the moderators personal opinion.

The moderators on this forum are a joke, the bias is pathetic, the censorship of certain members are embarrassing and unless you brown nose the moderators, you are essentially having to censor yourself while idiots can abuse and harrass anyone they see fit and have no recourse.

THAT is the definition of this forum and this is a forum that above all else is meant to be about freedom. THAT is a fucking joke.

Feel free to delete this moderators - you love deleting my messages normally. Its about time you took action again - can't have a different opinion, can we?

It is a bit of a joke that nobody is allowed to express their opinion. I have been called a disinfo agent for having a different opinion to other posters. I am not the kind of person to believe everything that I am told. I like to research and learn about the topic instead of believing what the other posters say is the truth. Not everyone will agree with each other and I have come to find that there are alot of posters that will quickly put somebody down or call them nasty names just because they don't like a comment that was made.

I have already mentioned that certain poster who seems to get away with murder. "lol" is going to wind alot of people up. "gtfo" is very rude behaviour and unless you are a moderator, you have no right to choose who leaves and who stays.

I believe that everybody is entitled to their opinion even if it is just a "fangirl". At least Melissa has provided important information. Nobody would have known that the original post was a "joke" and that some of the photos were "photo manips" if she hadn't got involved.

cthulhu

raginggran

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next