Sodlike Productions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Thank You For Allowing Me To Post

+31
MoMo
Sod-Haus...!!!
Everybody, Loves Sod..!!!
daddlepoms
*Kia*
Black Cloud
Daisy_Icke
Kallisti, Damn'd Sod..!!!
runciter
pinzon
username
♥WW♥
psychedelic_trash
C!ggy
jojo
raginggran
DI refugee
Hagbard Celine
Lady Tis-Shine
true lilly
Ciggy
Superfly
clematis
LilyAllen
strider
Schism2o12
Lyd
Hrafn
John Drake
Damn'sod..!!!
Darketernal
35 posters

Page 10 of 16 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 16  Next

Go down

Thank You For Allowing Me To Post - Page 10 Empty Re: Thank You For Allowing Me To Post

Post  Darketernal Sun Jan 03, 2010 8:00 pm

Actually Lilly I was a mod and I do not know about this threat or the individual of which you speak. I really don't.

Darketernal

Back to top Go down

Thank You For Allowing Me To Post - Page 10 Empty Re: Thank You For Allowing Me To Post

Post  Ciggy Sun Jan 03, 2010 9:07 pm

Damn'sod..!!! wrote:Daisy Has Got His Arse Retrospectivley Covered...

Private Messages
The Administrators of this site reserve the right to access private messages ("PM´s") for reasons including, but not limited to:

* Breaking the posting guidelines via PM
* Spamming messages to another user
* Threatening another member or moderator
* Suspected illegal behaviour
* The administration team suspecting any breach of guidelines have occurred

It should be noted that the private message service should be considered a way to have personal communication with other members. It is not a private or confidential means of sending messages to others, and you are strongly discouraged from using it to share sensitive information with other users.

We will endeavor to protect your privacy and will never read or disclose PM's unless absolutely necessary.

rolling pin

In covering himself he has thrown Davoid Shite himself under the bus. He's no less than ridiculous criticizing the British government for its "Big Brother" tactics when he himself employs them now (as proclaimed by his foster son Sean).
Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciggy Sun Jan 03, 2010 9:09 pm

♥️WW♥️ wrote:Lawd have mercy! To think...........I almost missed this little conspiratainment meltdown! Thanks K-fed for the heads up! Hello to all the old timers! cpn

Where yooz been WW? Out "nine" hunting? rolf
Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciggy Sun Jan 03, 2010 9:13 pm

true lilly wrote:
Who is SEAN to "TINTIN" a.k.a. CRUISE a.k.a. AARNOUT van der PLOOGE of
AMSTERDAM, who FLEW to MY PLACE in BALLARAT AUSTRALIA to STAY IN MY HOME
for 3 WEEKS of ACTUAL SPYING, and HOOKED UP with UNDERWORLD figures HERE,
CURRENTLY AT WAR.

Hang on, I'm keen to guess.

His catamite?
Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciggy Sun Jan 03, 2010 9:20 pm

true lilly wrote:And I would like to point out that SEAN, MODS and MEMBERS KNEW,
PERSONAL THREATS of VIOLENCE WERE both Made AND CARRIED OUT,
against this member, via the DIF, who's REAL NAME and ADDRESS are
on the DIF, and that the FIRST SIGNS of this meltdown showed when
I was LOCKED OUT for WARNING of this CRIMINAL BEHAVIOUR, while
those committing these acts had MORE MEMBERS JOIN THEM in CELEBRATING
2 Acts of ATTEMPTED MURDER, one against The CHILD of the TARGETED member.

This long ago ceased being "conspiriTAINMENT", yet the sick and twisted AGENTS
of "Them" CONTINUE to GET THEIR ROCKS OF sharing jokes about the one who
literally put their physical life on the line to expose the Powers BEHIND, AGENTS of,
and the REASON for DI and 'his' Forum....

....oh, and for those of "Them" hiding out....

"GREEN" IS ORANGE...IS PURPLE!

ccc adolf tiphat satan Laughing

You may not believe this yet, but I am actually going to suspend all mockery here because I now find you useful. Which ones attempted to murder you and why? Do you have any evidence that can be given to the police which might result in shitmullet being nicked up?
Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Sun Jan 03, 2010 9:37 pm

Darketernal wrote:Actually Lilly I was a mod and I do not know about this threat or the individual of which you speak. I really don't.

So what did you mods discuss in privet?
How to better control information flow,
by trashing every serious bit of information and those who posted it?

As quite few DID know, including one who LIVES in Australia.

It's still going on now...but anyway, ENJOY THIS FACT...I DID RAISE it WITH SEAN IN CHAT,
about a week or so before this IMPLOSION and HE JUST SKULKED OFF ... which I knew was
the only answer he could give ...other than this POINTLESS VIOLENCE STILL GOING ON HERE NOW.
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciggy Sun Jan 03, 2010 9:48 pm

I'm dying for details here, Lilly, and if it incriminates Sean I'm all over it. DISH!!!
Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

Post  Hagbard Celine Sun Jan 03, 2010 11:54 pm

Damn'sod..!!! wrote: Daisys Statement

Statement regarding recent events on this forum

Hi everyone...

This sounds to me like a whitewash. Evil or Very Mad He keeps talking about "malicious accusations" etc, but what are they exactly? scratch Also there's no word as to why a dozen of the mods got banned, people I love and think of as friends even though I've not met all of them. If there's an explanation for this then where is it? Shocked In the absence of any explanation how does he expect us to react!? We want answers!
Hagbard Celine
Hagbard Celine

Back to top Go down

Thank You For Allowing Me To Post - Page 10 Empty Please Digg this thread if you have an account

Post  psychedelic_trash Mon Jan 04, 2010 12:18 am

I have dugg this thread; link:

http://digg.com/political_opinion/Moderator_Coup_on_the_David_Icke_Forum

i have done this so it will get more eyeballs. thank you all for letting us post here once again.

Last edited by psychedelic_trash on Mon Jan 04, 2010 12:25 am; edited 1 time in total

psychedelic_trash

Back to top Go down

Post  psychedelic_trash Mon Jan 04, 2010 12:22 am

Hagbard Celine wrote:

Hi everyone...

This sounds to me like a whitewash. Evil or Very Mad He keeps talking about "malicious accusations" etc, but what are they exactly? scratch Also there's no word as to why a dozen of the mods got banned, people I love and think of as friends even though I've not met all of them. If there's an explanation for this then where is it? Shocked In the absence of any explanation how does he expect us to react!? We want answers!

hagbard, the statement is sean's attempt to try and dissuade people from emailing or contacting david's office.

i read the statement, and it is nothing but a build up of lies, lies and more lies. the moderators who were sacked were efficient and hardworking, they have been members for a very long time and they protested this huge move that was an infringement on not just our privacy, but that of thousands of other members and you as well.

the ex mods protested this, because sean used an external software module called pm.php to spy on gilly's pms, as an underhanded, shady tactic to oust her from the mod team, because he could not do so otherwise. he is a biased man, and is banning or inactivating anyone who stands up to his big brother move and his incapability of handling the d.i. forum the way it should be.

since darketernal has made this story viral on the internet, sean has tried to save face and make it a legal clause so that he does not get pulled up for his actions.

however, this move is still illegal, because those who registered for a forum membership before 2/1/10 have the right to protest this since this clause was not included in the FAQs or terms before said date. therefore, this addition is null and void to ALL of us. including you, damn'd sod/ cheeb =)

Last edited by psychedelic_trash on Mon Jan 04, 2010 1:18 am; edited 1 time in total

psychedelic_trash

Back to top Go down

Post  Hrafn Mon Jan 04, 2010 1:07 am

true lilly wrote:
Hrafn wrote:

You dozy old tart, start another thread about yer friggin car bombings offtopic

And this WHY everyone's all 'screwed'...I see in the later pages of "this" thread,
warning's against CRIMINAL BEHAVIOUR, and this dead asleep child minded twat,
KNOWS DAMN WELL what STARTED The Beginning of The End, WAS, THE CRIMINAL
ACTS of VIOLENCE PLANNED and COMMUNICATED through that site, and particularly
"tintin's" 7.5 MILLION VIEW thread.

Who is SEAN to "TINTIN" a.k.a. CRUISE a.k.a. AARNOUT van der PLOOGE of
AMSTERDAM, who FLEW to MY PLACE in BALLARAT AUSTRALIA to STAY IN MY HOME
for 3 WEEKS of ACTUAL SPYING, and HOOKED UP with UNDERWORLD figures HERE,
CURRENTLY AT WAR.

And everyone's 'screwed' because they "Believe" this little piece of Orchestrated 'drama'
will be sufficient "distraction", to get eye's off the "Double/Double" Agent's 'working'
The Conspiracy INDUSTRY, to "DO THEIR DIRTY DO'S".

And what were the PM's that cause "THE FIRST POSTER LOCK OUT" leading to all this BS?
Oh, just little old me WARNING "THEM" that there were already posters there, looking at
BEING CHARGED WITH CONSPIRACY TO MURDER....
...yeah, no biggy, no, 'boo hoo, Sean read my PM' 'crime'... guillotine

Personally, I'm enjoy the show, of watching low level, small mind's, scramble to try and
keep their JOB'S OF LYING TO PEOPLE ABOUT WHAT THE REAL CONSPIRACY IS.

BTW, EVERYTHING I'VE POSTED ON THAT HRAFAN, ATTACKED, MOCKED BUT COULD NOT
ARGUE AWAY, HAS COME TO BE, AGAINST ALL THE 'EXPERT' 'PREDICTIONS'...ALREADY
HAPPENING BEFORE "TINTIN", FLEW DOWN TO PERSONALLY SPY ON ME, with only 3 days
notice after he already booked his flight.

AND HE BOASTS, AND RIGHTLY SO, THAT "HE IS THE EDITOR"
AND CONTROLLER OF WHAT CAN AND CAN'T BE POSTED, TO THE POINT WHERE HE AND
'HIS TEAM' ARE ACTUALLY PRAISED AND LORDED FOR BREAKING FORUM RULES AND THE LAW.

LINKS !!

Hrafn

Back to top Go down

Post  Hrafn Mon Jan 04, 2010 1:13 am

Ciggy wrote:
true lilly wrote:And I would like to point out that SEAN, MODS and MEMBERS KNEW,

literally put their physical life on the line to expose the Powers BEHIND, AGENTS of,

You may not believe this yet, but I am actually going to suspend all mockery here because I now find you useful. Which ones attempted to murder you and why? Do you have any evidence that can be given to the police which might result in shitmullet being nicked up?

Its all in her head , after her next bowl of cornflakes she l spout more cack... rolf

Hrafn

Back to top Go down

Post  Hrafn Mon Jan 04, 2010 1:17 am

Hagbard Celine wrote:

Hi everyone...

Smell the coffee yet haggy lol!

Hrafn

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Mon Jan 04, 2010 3:56 am

Hrafn wrote:
Ciggy wrote:

Its all in her head , after her next bowl of cornflakes she l spout more cack... rolf

To ciggy and those not so foolish as to think they know everything about the real world politics
of the circles I move in, around and through, even if they have bothered to follow what I can post on.

...the "Ex" but still housemate of one of the convicted arsonists, has dropped around to gather information,
so I'll have get back to you...
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  Lyd Mon Jan 04, 2010 4:52 am

this from an ex dif fm

Mods have been boooted and sacked, and i think one of those sacked mods was trying to bring the forum down from inside and was caught via personal messaging. They hood winked the other mods and when Shean found out, the shit hit the fan and they were all booted. From reading the thread (now in members rant room) the mod who it was has been trying to undermine the forum for 3 years.

The mods who are still there are the best mods, at least all the wanabe mods have gone, may be when the heat dies and everything is calmer there, the FM’s who have been baned will be un baned?
http://www.infinite-love-forum.com/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=2964&p=23860#p23860

Ho Hum.. noob
Lyd
Lyd

Back to top Go down

Post  ♥WW♥ Mon Jan 04, 2010 5:04 am

Ciggy wrote:
♥️WW♥️ wrote:Lawd have mercy! To think...........I almost missed this little conspiratainment meltdown! Thanks K-fed for the heads up! Hello to all the old timers! cpn

Where yooz been WW? Out "nine" hunting? rolf

Nah, I just married the "nine"............. affraid Shocked
♥WW♥
♥WW♥

Back to top Go down

Post  ♥WW♥ Mon Jan 04, 2010 5:06 am

Ciggy wrote:I'm dying for details here, Lilly, and if it incriminates Sean I'm all over it. DISH!!!

Yes, Lily, details! popcorn
♥WW♥
♥WW♥

Back to top Go down

Post  C!ggy Mon Jan 04, 2010 5:24 am

Who is this poohLily person, she nutty fuitcakers woman what plop she talk.

DOWN WITH THE ICKESTERS I SAY DOWN WITH THE ICKESTERS
C!ggy
C!ggy

http://etsogod.com

Back to top Go down

Post  C!ggy Mon Jan 04, 2010 5:26 am

Is really that you Wonder Woman? where been have you.
C!ggy
C!ggy

Back to top Go down

Post  ♥WW♥ Mon Jan 04, 2010 5:57 am

C!ggy wrote:Is really that you Wonder Woman? where been have you.

Yes, tis' I. I been 'round! I love you Really though, who would STILL post there, when they have admitted that they read your personal messages and shit? Icke and his forum are always bitchin' about "freedoms" and yet you have NONE there if you post a PM. What if you are telling someone something intimate and personal?

I stopped posting there wwwaaaaayyyy back. I was gonna initially be a "troll" there, but it really was unworthy of me............. king I'm so rotten!
♥WW♥
♥WW♥

Back to top Go down

Post  C!ggy Mon Jan 04, 2010 8:04 am

♥️WW♥️ wrote:
C!ggy wrote:Is really that you Wonder Woman? where been have you.

Yes, tis' I. I been 'round! I love you Really though, who would STILL post there, when they have admitted that they read your personal messages and shit? Icke and his forum are always bitchin' about "freedoms" and yet you have NONE there if you post a PM. What if you are telling someone something intimate and personal?

I stopped posting there wwwaaaaayyyy back. I was gonna initially be a "troll" there, but it really was unworthy of me............. king I'm so rotten!

LOL, I try to troll forum to also but not get past first base cos they never send me email for registation when I sign up. So I thinkers f*uk you dimb ass forums I no want join anyways it crap. Bloodys idiot Davidus Icke, who cares about his stupids forum
C!ggy
C!ggy

Back to top Go down

Post  Damn'sod..!!! Mon Jan 04, 2010 3:24 pm

Interesting Quote From I Am Meez Am...

I AM ALL I AM wrote:
I LOVE YOU

G'day Strider.

I've been doing some reading about this whole issue (from Sodlike Productions and DI f links posted) and it will be very interesting to see how many people step back into the fold, ignoring what has happened and putting the blinkers back on so that they can remain in their comfortable little niche.

I mean, seriously, this is a laugh ...

Originally posted by: psychedelic_trash

hagbard, the statement is sean's attempt to try and dissuade people from emailing or contacting david's office.

i read the statement, and it is nothing but a build up of lies, lies and more lies. the moderators who were sacked were efficient and hardworking, they have been members for a very long time and they protested this huge move that was an infringement on not just our privacy, but that of thousands of other members and you as well.

the ex mods protested this, because sean used an external software module called pm.php to spy on gilly's pms, as an underhanded, shady tactic to oust her from the mod team, because he could not do so otherwise. he is a biased man, and is banning or inactivating anyone who stands up to his big brother move and his incapability of handling the d.i. forum the way it should be.

since darketernal has made this story viral on the internet, sean has tried to save face and make it a legal clause so that he does not get pulled up for his actions.

however, this move is still illegal, because those who registered for a forum membership before 2/1/10 have the right to protest this since this clause was not included in the FAQs or terms before said date. therefore, this addition is null and void to ALL of us. including you, damn'd sod/ cheeb =)

https://sodlikeproductions.forumotion.com/general-chat-f4/thank-you-for-allowing-me-to-post-t302-225.htm

... Those "efficient and hardworking" mod's included some that I know for a fact had multiple ID's on the forum and did nothing about me and others being banned when I posted about it.

Yet they are now attempting to make out as if this is something new and not something that they themselves have previously been involved in.

I'll repeat this for any of them that read this post and may have missed reading it when I previously posted it ...

Phoenix had his account banned while I was using it to post a couple of PM's. At no time did I post on a thread using his account. The only way that they could have known that it was me using the account was if they read the PM where I specifically stated that it was me using it.

THIS HAPPENED TWO YEARS OR MORE AGO NOW !!!

Now, are these mod's, if they get control of the forum and have Sean outed, going to reinstate all of those that have been banned from the DI f over the years because they spoke out about what was going on behind the scene ?

I doubt it, but only they know at the moment.

What I would love to see is some honesty from them all, simply stating that they have been a part of the censorship of those that had previously spoken out about what was going on. That and the apparent evidence that they have regarding the 'proof' of Sean reading PM's.

Here's a few questions that I have for them ...

Did any of you ever notify members of rule changes prior to this event ?

Did you ever apply the policy that those that signed up prior to the rule changes were not subject to them ?

Or did you enforce the rule changes and ban people under the new rules, even though they had NEVER agreed to them ?

If you do get control of the forum, what rules will you enforce upon the members ?

Will you allow moderator issues to be discussed as they originally were before the rules were changed ?

Or will you continue to censor anyone that speaks out about decisions that you make as Sean is now doing to you ?

Lastly, will you reinstate banned members or are you the only ones that will be allowed to be reinstated as members of the forum ?

If anyone feels like posting this over on the thread at Sodlike Production listed above, please feel free to do so. I doubt that it would get a response, but hey, you never know until you have a go. (W)

THANK YOU

Thank You For Allowing Me To Post - Page 10 Infinitelovejointsharinjf5

Thank You For Allowing Me To Post - Page 10 P-CaduceusBlack

WHEN PAIRED OPPOSITES DEFINE YOUR BELIEFS,
YOUR BELIEFS WILL IMPRISON YOU.

What is TRUTH ? . . . .THAT THE ONENESS IS ALL !!!
What is JOY ? . . . . . .ALL THAT THE ONENESS IS !!!
What is LOVE ? . . . . .THE ONENESS THAT IS ALL !!!
What is LIFE ? . . . . . ALL THAT IS THE ONENESS !!!
WHO AM I ? . . . . . . .THE ONENESS THAT ALL IS !!!

At The Infinate Love Forum

http://www.infinite-love-forum.com/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=2252&start=100

wave
Damn'sod..!!!
Damn'sod..!!!
Admin

https://sodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciggy Mon Jan 04, 2010 5:40 pm

"I AM ALL I AM" makes some good points, although really the fish rots from the head. The ONE individual who had authority from day 1 to put an end to injustice, censorship, lies, and tyrannical behaviour on the David Icke Forum, was David Icke.

Icke's likely knee-jerk defense, to claim "I have no time to monitor the forum", is a complete lie. He has proven in the past that he takes PLENTY of time to scrutinize forums. He devoured posts on Illusions for signs and traces of torrents or podcasts or copies of his "newsletter" (the infamous "three quid email"). He would incorporate into his newsletters answers to various allegations made about him on teeny tiny worthless insignificant forums like Web Anarchy. To turn right around and say "I have no time to browse the forum that CARRIES MY NAME and DEFINES ME as a media figure to the world" is utter fanny.

There is no possible way David Icke did not know what Sean was up to, end of. Sean's actions have been David's actions, acting as David's chosen, approved of, and certified web representative. If Sean did it, ICKE did it. Icke is too micromanaging of his image and "brand", for him not to check up on him.

Sean is scum = Icke is scum

Bin your Icke books. Mock anyone who hasn't yet done so. Turn 180 degrees away from Icke and slag anyone who won't.

Icke is dead to us now. Repeat it, make it reality, make it so.
Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

Post  Damn'sod..!!! Mon Jan 04, 2010 5:45 pm

Have You Got The Booze Letter Slagging Of KOTM, Beardo And Little Gamers...!!!

thumbs up
Damn'sod..!!!
Damn'sod..!!!
Admin

https://sodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciggy Mon Jan 04, 2010 5:50 pm

Damn'sod..!!! wrote:Have You Got The Booze Letter Slagging Of KOTM, Beardo And Little Gamers...!!!

thumbs up

I'm sure Hrafn does. cthulhu

It's possible the post quoting it at WA might have been pruned.
Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 16 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 16  Next