Sodlike Productions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Experiences with Ghost,Apparitions and UFO's

+2
*Kia*
Billy Ruben
6 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Experiences with Ghost,Apparitions and UFO's Empty Experiences with Ghost,Apparitions and UFO's

Post  Billy Ruben Tue Aug 03, 2010 12:25 pm

...1988,it’s just gone summer,Kerry P,David Wilson (deceased) and myself,rejoicing,Kerry had knocked off some homegrown weed from a surfies backyard,we take Sister Ray (1967 HR Holden) and drive upto Munmorah State Forest,to Frazer’s Carpark and beack,bordered and enshrouded by trees and palms,with a view of the ocean,so close,crystal tubes formed in the 5-6 foot waves,pristine place,to get high,make out...or just drift.
...Kerry,at the time,was a thick neanderthalic but genuine guy,who stupidly got locked up for murder 10 years later,David,skinny insipid little faggot,liar,betrayer,but we were friends...and understood the way he was,even if he did’nt.Myself,at the time,always aloof,disconnected,dreaming away...but
Immersed in darkness,with music and style.
It’s too early in growing season,Kerry had a pound of this leaf and tip,I knew we’d get stoned,but only moderately.Doing nothing,considering the future head-ache I’ll get smoking half quart of chaff,
We drove off.
...we get there in 15,we live close by,Budgewoi.Snaking along the narrow roads,upon the ridge,down to Frazer’s.We get there,bong’s made,I’m cutting and mulling the mix of dope and tobacco,Kerry wishing he could go for a swim first,David wants to dance,this new craze,Acid House Jazz,or some shit,annoyed,I up the volume of the car cassette player,White Light/White Heat,a speed song from the Velvet Underground’s second release...David glares,I glare back,he shrinks,knows his place,well,
He often offered a blowjob,so thinking,I’ll play this twat,so he behaves,and wave that carrot of the possibility of getting a mouthful of man-juice,you get the picture.He sits back in the car,has a cone,then a dozen,and quites down.
Kerry notices,my mind melted into the dunes,and I was’nt there any longer.”Jase,Jase...where are you?”...I came out,and then all three of us,was staring at the same spot,three children emerged from the dunes,Kerry and Dave are perplexed,while I’m desperately trying to start the car...”What the flippin\' heck is it Jase”...Kerry worries
“Can’t you fucking see it?...look,the waves,you can still see them crashing through their bodies”...
The two stooges look,and hilariously,they both drained white at the same time,those little bronze tans,pale and hollow.
“Ge,Ge,Get us out of here”,Kerry quivered,the smells of fermented gut gasses,insult the senses
And the nose,”who the flippin\' heck”...I glare back at Dave,”loose ring,thought so”,dribbley bum,being one of the negatives of a homosexual lifestyle.
Driving like maniacs,instead of going out Munmorah,I took the Pacific Hwy exit,thinking have less chance crashing and to get out that park alive,that was one of three experiences we had in that park.

10 years later,Kerry,stupidly got involved with the wrong crowd,ended up in Rockhampton Gaol for rest and re-education.I was sending him letters,about the phobos space probe failures and stories about the galactic ghoul,this 1997...and then I mentioned about the back packer murderer,was a road worker in that exact area...just as three children disappeared,15 years prior,1988.It was on the news...I’m going back this summer,to induve the same experience,I won’t run,this time,the kids,we all realised later,were walking in one direction,to a certain part of the bush,and I’ll put $50,that’s where they restlessly lay,to this day.Regards and thankyou...

...Do feel free to post your own quirks and experiences here...or maybe local tales of your near-by area.

Last edited by Billy Ruben on Sun Jan 01, 2012 6:07 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : edited the heading to include aerial vehicles.)
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Experiences with Ghost,Apparitions and UFO's Empty Re: Experiences with Ghost,Apparitions and UFO's

Post  *Kia* Thu Aug 05, 2010 12:29 am

Experiences with Ghost,Apparitions and UFO's Eek That\\'s one sad spooky experience.

*Kia*

Back to top Go down

Experiences with Ghost,Apparitions and UFO's Empty Re: Experiences with Ghost,Apparitions and UFO's

Post  Billy Ruben Thu Aug 05, 2010 10:34 pm

*Kia* wrote: Experiences with Ghost,Apparitions and UFO's Eek That\'s one sad spooky experience.

Cool,
what I notice Kia,is there's alot of well documented local sightings of UFO's and Poltergeist activity in the Central Coast of New South Wales,
also Maitland and Newcastle.What you have on the Central Coast,is a small region with three coal fired power stations,massive disturbances in electro-magnetic fields,the other,is strong ritual based lodges,high concentration of Masonic lodges,per capita of people(Maitland,Cessnock,Kurri,East Maitland,all the way to Newcastle),and in Maitland type hauntings,the Gaol,being one of the most famous places,due to its brutality,and high death rate,by violent and muderous means,despite being the spot for capitol punishment,in the form of colonial hangings and state sanctioned executions,I'm sure the innocent are restless...lost and disturbed.
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  GB_Cobber Sun Aug 08, 2010 7:44 pm

Never met a ghost I didn't like. Well, for a minute once while I tried to hit him but that didn't work.

Ever try saying hello?

GB_Cobber

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Tue Aug 10, 2010 2:28 am

GB_Cobber wrote:Never met a ghost I didn't like. Well, for a minute once while I tried to hit him but that didn't work.

Ever try saying hello?
Ha! wave ,welcome to the forum,Cobber.
NO,I did'nt say hello...
when you first get stoned,you ride a knife-edge of Euphoria,or paranoia.
Well those three ghostie kiddies,tipped the scales,in sub-seconds,to ultimate[i] paranoia scared .Looking back now,feel a bit silly...but there,on the spot...I just was'nt brave enough lmao
Take care Cobber,regards...
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  GB_Cobber Tue Aug 10, 2010 6:24 pm

Hey Billy. Thanks mate. Good to be here. I guess. Smile

Just havin some fun. That was a perfectly normal reaction mate. Ive just always had a soft spot for ghosts and demons.

I never heard of Anton Lavey untill a few days ago but now I like them even more. Smile

Check it out. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CnupfN7vpSg&feature=related rolf

GB_Cobber

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Wed Aug 11, 2010 1:50 am

GB_Cobber wrote:Hey Billy. Thanks mate. Good to be here. I guess. Smile

Just havin some fun. That was a perfectly normal reaction mate. Ive just always had a soft spot for ghosts and demons.

I never heard of Anton Lavey untill a few days ago but now I like them even more. Smile

Check it out. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CnupfN7vpSg&feature=related rolf

Good man Cobber,my sentiments exactly,
Experiences with Ghost,Apparitions and UFO's Lulzfull
Mr LaVey serves his purpose well,as shop dresser,for the LULZ of satanism,the real deal,black lodge hunters,are an entirely different deal,soul and spiritual destruction guns for hire,or threat removal for power bases,whatever the role,they're...different...in every aspect.

Cool,you're gonna laugh,why Dave and I glare at each other,I blame him and his mother,for latching a demon on me,after a strange experience on heavy trytophan,the poof explored all these avenues and potions,always using me,as his lab-rat...so a very bad experience happened,where telekinetic,telepathic,demonic portal opened...they blame me for fucking up the vibe of the place...well next time they should
check me out before doing a little work next time...you'll laugh your head-off,when I [post this next experience...all true....but completely out there...Not even DIF got this stuff,so feel happy. thumbs up
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Wed Aug 11, 2010 2:07 am

...make note to self,consuming tryptophan,Wormwood tinctures,potions unknown,but sweet and diluted essences...cold wet flannels drying
instantly,my family in trance...except the girlfriend,...we both scared and no-one reacts....slip into feverish twitching mediumship,remembering the void as swirling black gree red,remembered in trance to call Dave...and the phone rang at his cabin,all static..
and garbled grunts and groans....and the phone should'nt ring without being put through a switch...a demonic pressence scared and see Dave...We just glare at each other...many people wanted sex and dies...many people want to attack...and many get fried...
...and I am innocent,I just can see...Be back later in detail.Memory...gettin' old.

*Daves mother was what was considered a "white witch",she concocted these brews and concentrates,for days,her son was poof and lonely in surfie town,I was a true blue mate then,first Kundalini experiences back then,that I fought off and ran from.Then this shit...now I know more,it's easy to see.
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Wed Aug 11, 2010 3:14 am

...and if I remember rightly,that bitch girlfriend,Jane W,at the time,ripped my pays off,caused a fight,between my parents,hit on my brother,and Grandad(Step),choked me while I sleep,or squeezed blackheads,ran off with my uncle,had two kids,poor bastard,eptopic pregnancy to me,and an abortion...but what pissed me off,she kicked my cat,so first time ever,I choked the bitch,slapped her three times,and she kind of said something like,I wondered how long it'd take you....that C$%T !!!!...never forget her,ascension all out for me,I'm damaged stock...the hurt just came back,....so I'l curl up in the corner now,suck thumb,shaking"Mummy,why did you bring me here" roulette Sad
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Wed Aug 11, 2010 3:28 am

...she bought herself,a white bunny,and tried to make it eat cat biscuits and lettuce,I went down,and gathered off cuts and throw outs from the local fruit and vegie shop,she was greek,liked me in white-bread town,the owner of the shop,freebies mostly.Bunny loved me,ignored her,she broke it's ears,whilst i was at work,(Mother filled me,oblivious you see,cock was gettin wet=no thinking),within a week it was dead,with an improvised noose(Walking lead to her) around bunnies neck,she denied it of course,but forgot to remove it from my bedroom door...I'll flip a 20 cent coin,when I finally crack,who I kill first,on my murder suicide rampage,the occultist or...that...bitch!!! satan
...medication time,medication time Billy
Experiences with Ghost,Apparitions and UFO's 72b31f116c5936fc

Experiences with Ghost,Apparitions and UFO's Oneflewoverthecuckoosnen
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Wed Aug 11, 2010 4:20 am

I just remembered another horrible thought,Jane,years later,fucked me while step uncle was in hospital,getting his spine fused,I nicked a few endones,for fun and she caught me,kind of rooted me,and after,she was testing her pussy tightness after giving birth test,for I was at least
3 inches smaller and thinner of girth....that very last stab in the heart...

apparently,she has ran off again with new lover,once Uncle Step Got out,so many years ago,and three marriages each...ruin after ruin....bastards.

aaargh
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  GB_Cobber Wed Aug 11, 2010 4:26 am

black lodge hunters,are an entirely different deal,soul and spiritual destruction guns for hire,or threat removal for power bases,whatever the role,they're...different...in every aspect.

I dont know what my guys were that pretty much describes em.

Pussies.

[Edit] or maybe not. I thought you said dead and souless for some reason.
In any case, the only weapons they have is still only fear and a few party tricks.

GB_Cobber

Back to top Go down

Post  GB_Cobber Wed Aug 11, 2010 4:45 am

Sounds like a wild ride billy.
What are you feeding them?

GB_Cobber

Back to top Go down

Post  GB_Cobber Wed Aug 11, 2010 4:59 am

Or should I say, what do you not feed em?

I'm all for diversity of experience and all but you gotta balance polarities or you'll get lost either way. Would you agree?
Seen too many friends suicide and suicided simply because they couldn't see the other side of the coin.

GB_Cobber

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Wed Aug 11, 2010 5:02 pm

GB_Cobber wrote:Or should I say, what do you not feed em?

I'm all for diversity of experience and all but you gotta balance polarities or you'll get lost either way. Would you agree?
Seen too many friends suicide and suicided simply because they couldn't see the other side of the coin.

you're not getting it,are you.I'm taking the piss out of my own thread.
It started,with a ghost experience.
But then I realised,people,are the scariest,worst experience,so I went on a tangent,about my own nightmare.
How you get fooled,is I write,from the attitude and educational limitations,from the time it happened,sounds like the events occurred only a few months ago...it was 22 years ago....I won't suicide Cobber,I beat the worst of Group Rapport...
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Wed Aug 11, 2010 5:28 pm

...and I do admit,I was completely off my tree yesterday,writing very stoned...don't do that to often...
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  GB_Cobber Wed Aug 11, 2010 9:37 pm

I kinda figured that after reading some of your other threads. Then I wished I'd kept my big mouth shut.

But then I realised,people,are the scariest,worst experience,so I went on a tangent,about my own nightmare.

They come into your life for a reason.

Np. I can be a dickhead if I want to. Wink

..and I do admit,I was completely off my tree yesterday,writing very stoned...don't do that to often...

Understandable. Its been two weeks for me but I'm still not where like to be. Damn fool I bought two ounces and didn't stop for a breath.
Never again. LOL

GB_Cobber

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Thu Aug 12, 2010 12:39 am

GB_Cobber wrote:I kinda figured that after reading some of your other threads. Then I wished I'd kept my big mouth shut.

They come into your life for a reason.

Np. I can be a dickhead if I want to. Wink

..and I do admit,I was completely off my tree yesterday,writing very stoned...don't do that to often...

Understandable. Its been two weeks for me but I'm still not where like to be. Damn fool I bought two ounces and didn't stop for a breath.
Never again. LOL

LOL,two week binge,drive you nuts,with that kind of dregg out.
Nah,don't wish you kept your mouth shut,I just had bad experiences with people.Not your hassle.I'm really a soft pussy cat,than a ferocious tiger,as I come across sometimes,just a bit apprehensive and disappointed by people and society at large...to make light of it,or even joke,is noble thing to do.
...Sometimes,it's true,shit happens for higher learning,but does,everything have to be twisted,with people I know,I'm sure it's just entertainment,that big video game called life.But anyway,back to ghost and spookies...
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  GB_Cobber Thu Aug 12, 2010 2:00 am

Billy Ruben wrote:
LOL,two week binge,drive you nuts,with that kind of dregg out.

Sorry, my bad explanation. Its been two weeks since I finnished the two ounces. Well over three if you dont count scrapping the pipe clean. Took me about two months.
Not that bad really when you're used to it. I've had 5 ounces this year and its all been top shelf sticky bud. It's more of a novelty being straight, LOL.

I've been on a sort of break this year. Came home to look after the old man in february. He died almost two weeks ago now.
Um, that doesnt sound so good, does it? LOL.
Na, the smoke doesn't effect me that much. Like achohol. I hardly drink but it still takes a truck load to get drunk.
No'one picked up on it, however I do notice how much clearer I am without it.

Nah,don't wish you kept your mouth shut,I just had bad experiences with people.Not your hassle.I'm really a soft pussy cat,than a ferocious tiger,as I come across sometimes,just a bit apprehensive and disappointed by people and society at large...to make light of it,or even joke,is noble thing to do.

Honest expression is a rare thing. Feel free. Wink

Sometimes,it's true,shit happens for higher learning,but does,everything have to be twisted,with people I know,I'm sure it's just entertainment,that big video game called life.But anyway,back to ghost and spookies...

It's hapened a few times now, that I've felt like Truman Burbank on some interdimensional Truman Show.
Life is so much stranger than fiction....

Thats where I'm trying to get back to now. The best drug in the world is that feeling of connecteness and knowing when all you have to do is ask the question and the answer comes instanty. People have no idea what they're capable of and its all because of stupid beliefs that aren't their own.

Now no more pot. I'm going to stick it this time. Wink

GB_Cobber

Back to top Go down

Post  GB_Cobber Thu Aug 12, 2010 6:58 am

Ha! I just scored a beauty. Was reading some Sananda trash and thinking about how I can get past the wieght of numbers supporting this great lie we live in.

The power of prayer is very strong(relatively) but only as strong as the collective belief in that god.

When you stand in universal truth according to universal Law, which can only be found within, no collective of earth bound humans with a particular belief system can influence you because there's no collective as large, nor individually empowered, as a universe of enlightened beings.

It feels good to be back again!! No really. That hot rush up the spine is just the tip of the iceburg.
This is going to be fun. lmao

rimshot Like a steam train a rollin on a...Track of time!

Wooooohoooo!! tholms

GB_Cobber

Back to top Go down

Post  Kallisti, Damn'd Sod..!!! Thu Aug 12, 2010 4:44 pm

GB_Cobber wrote:Ha! I just scored a beauty. Was reading some Sananda trash and thinking about how I can get past the wieght of numbers supporting this great lie we live in.

The power of prayer is very strong(relatively) but only as strong as the collective belief in that god.

When you stand in universal truth according to universal Law, which can only be found within, no collective of earth bound humans with a particular belief system can influence you because there's no collective as large, nor individually empowered, as a universe of enlightened beings.

It feels good to be back again!! No really. That hot rush up the spine is just the tip of the iceburg.
This is going to be fun. lmao

rimshot Like a steam train a rollin on a...Track of time!

Wooooohoooo!! tholms

That's Probably The Cannabis Speaking.

But Fair Play Too You,

I Smoked Some Tonight Too...

It Gets My Creative Juices Flowing For Sure...

But I Prefer My Travelling Juices To Get Flowing...

You Can Always Smoke Some Weed When You Get There...

Experiences with Ghost,Apparitions and UFO's Twenty7club

Is There A Maximum Age To Get Into The 27 Club,

Say If You Did It Retrospectavely...???

lmao rolf lmao
Kallisti, Damn'd Sod..!!!

Back to top Go down

Post  GB_Cobber Thu Aug 12, 2010 8:04 pm

No cannabis for weeks now.
Cannabis can get the creative juices flowing but its also limmiting.
Kinda like an exciter field in an electric motor. Gets it started but then it takes a back seat.
I enjoy the contrast mostly. Just get a little carried away at times. lmao

Let you know when I get there.
Be about 19 years. rolf

Boxes can be a lot of fun but you wouldn't want to be stuck in one. scared

GB_Cobber

Back to top Go down

Post  Kallisti, Damn'd Sod..!!! Thu Aug 12, 2010 8:10 pm

GB_Cobber wrote:No cannabis for weeks now.
Cannabis can get the creative juices flowing but its also limmiting.
Kinda like an exciter field.
I enjoy the contrast mostly. Just get a little carried away at times. lmao

Let you know when I get there.
Be about 19 years. rolf

Boxes can be a lot of fun but you wouldn't want to be stuck in one. scared

A Life Without Highs And Lows...

A Recoveriong Alcoholic...

Cool...!!!

thumbs down thumbs down thumbs down

Back to top Go down

Post  GB_Cobber Fri Aug 13, 2010 6:00 am

Yeah whatever.

Enjoy your boxes.

GB_Cobber

Back to top Go down

Post  GB_Cobber Fri Aug 13, 2010 9:25 pm

I want to retract my previous statement about demons only tools being fear and a few party tricks.
I think for the last couple of nights they might have been telling me different. Here's how I explained t elsewhere:

Thursday night.
Last night I got a bit of a fright.

I'd just gone to bed, was nice and warm and comfortable lying on my back thinking about stuff, thinking about unseen aliens as well and maybe trying to see one when I imagined this thing that looked almost like the end of an elephants trunk come up over the covers and looked at my face.

I though to myself with a hint of bravado. "Kill me if you want to"

Only a second later with heart thumping audibly I'm like. "Dont kill me! Dont kill me! Dont kill me!"

The instant I thought those words "kill me if you like" something grabbed my whole body and I could feel myself being lifted.

If not for those preceeding words I most likely would have just gone with it, expecting some cool experience. But this was just a bit too much.

It stopped as soon as I said no and left me something to think about.
I asked who it was and to reveal themselves and all that but didnt get any further response.

Slept very well. Oh well. Chalk up another wierd unexplained experience.

Friday Night:
I think whatever it is was just playing with me cause last night something wierd happened again.

This time I said in my mind before going to sleep "You can hit me if you want to" Nothing happened and I fell asleep.
Later in the night I got a very bad cough which woke me up. It was like a bad flu cough and I'm thinking, How did I get a flu? I don't get flu's or colds. WTH is going on?

While trying to burn it off I started thinking where I could have caught it. I was fine before bed, then I rememberd what I said before going to sleep(well, thought) so I said to whatever it was, "OK. I get it! You can stop it now thanks! Just like that, clear throat like nothing had happened and I slept very well. Slept till 11.00 tho. This morning Im perfectly fine.

A few days ago on another forum I was saying that demons dont have any more power than fear and a few party tricks. I called em Pussies!
Maybe they're telling me different. LOL. OK I retract my previous statement.

I'm getting a new perspective on sickness here. Always knew the mind played a big part in health but I'd never experienced anything like I have these past few months.

I can't help but wonder If my Dad has anything to do with it this time. He died two weeks ago last night. Maybe he's messing with me. LOL

Pussies? I guess not. cheers

GB_Cobber

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next