Sodlike Productions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Thank You For Allowing Me To Post

+31
MoMo
Sod-Haus...!!!
Everybody, Loves Sod..!!!
daddlepoms
*Kia*
Black Cloud
Daisy_Icke
Kallisti, Damn'd Sod..!!!
runciter
pinzon
username
♥WW♥
psychedelic_trash
C!ggy
jojo
raginggran
DI refugee
Hagbard Celine
Lady Tis-Shine
true lilly
Ciggy
Superfly
clematis
LilyAllen
strider
Schism2o12
Lyd
Hrafn
John Drake
Damn'sod..!!!
Darketernal
35 posters

Page 9 of 16 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 12 ... 16  Next

Go down

Thank You For Allowing Me To Post - Page 9 Empty Re: Thank You For Allowing Me To Post

Post  psychedelic_trash Sun Jan 03, 2010 1:09 pm

Ciggy wrote:
psychedelic_trash wrote:we ex-mods and admin stand united in our fight against this darkness that has swept our forum, and we are in dire need of members' help to get the forum back to what it was, and should be.

It's kind of late to try to do the "right thing" now, dontcha think? It's been common knowledge for years Daisy was scum, but you coddled and encouraged him. Every time he banned all and sundry who ever try to ask reasonable questions. What you see now is simply the ultimate result of a piece of filth like that left unchecked, and you DID leave him unchecked. Icke especially left him unchecked. The law should take note of Icke's long-time persistence in leaving him unchecked, in spite of all the obvious indications he had little hitler issues.

Just sayin'.

no ciggy, it is not too late... because many people are mighty (and rightly) peeved off with this big brother move. anyone who vibes with icke's message will simply not agree with this tactic and infringement on privacy.

as for sean getting his due- we shall see. i hope that in time, he will be truly ashamed of what he has done and live to regret it.

psychedelic_trash

Back to top Go down

Thank You For Allowing Me To Post - Page 9 Empty Re: Thank You For Allowing Me To Post

Post  raginggran Sun Jan 03, 2010 1:13 pm

Don't count on daisy regretting his actions any time soon..ever wonder why we call him daisy?
Psychopaths don't have a conscious.
Daisy has no doubt lawyered up..thats why he took so long in issuing his edict and moving the thread to rant.
I sincerely hope you have something on the dude.. thumbs up

raginggran

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciggy Sun Jan 03, 2010 1:15 pm

psychedelic_trash wrote:no ciggy, it is not too late... because many people are mighty (and rightly) peeved off with this big brother move. anyone who vibes with icke's message will simply not agree with this tactic and infringement on privacy.

The point is, this is nothing "new" in his bag of tricks, and his auto-banning of anyone who questions. He has been the overt, out-front, in the public eye *representative* of Icke for years, and his behaviour has been infamous, as a mild perusal of other forums can tell anyone with a finger and a mouse. Why was no one "peeved" when he banned Hrafn? Or the dozens of others? Sure, he's getting some well-deserved stick now, but this is like prosecuting Hitler for war crimes when he's 100 years old and has already nuked half the world and there isn't a Jew left on the planet. "OH, we might want to put a stop to the Third Reich now!" Na'ah mean?
Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

Post  Hrafn Sun Jan 03, 2010 1:18 pm

seans been big brother moving for years, but starry eyed posters at DI cant see it, although most could if sean let members post freely, same shit happened in the illusions debacle ... sean deleted every post that came in, same shit different reason

Hrafn

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciggy Sun Jan 03, 2010 1:20 pm

Hrafn wrote:seans been big brother moving for years, but starry eyed posters at DI cant see it, although most could if sean let members post freely, same shit happened in the illusions debacle ... sean deleted every post that came in, same shit different reason

But the MODS should have seen it. Davoid Shite should have seen it.
Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

Post  Lyd Sun Jan 03, 2010 1:29 pm

Ciggy wrote:
Hrafn wrote:seans been big brother moving for years, but starry eyed posters at DI cant see it, although most could if sean let members post freely, same shit happened in the illusions debacle ... sean deleted every post that came in, same shit different reason

Yeah he should've seen it - if he actually walked his fucking talk and demonstrated his work through his actions...but that's the bottom line isn't it, the guy's a charlitan, a psuedo truther bullshit artist like most in his field of plagerised expertise.
plus have you ever tasted tennets beer? no wonder the guy's so mashed up...
Lyd
Lyd

Back to top Go down

Post  Hrafn Sun Jan 03, 2010 1:32 pm

Ciggy wrote:

Well weve seen and experienced it for years, no reason why others shouldn't. take a look at hagbard, he cant see shit ..

Update on my banning, it looks as though hrafn has been .......

hrafn, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation. another log in name i used was banned within 2 minutes of posting
Semi banned so to speak, administrator adolf has disabled my account ...... cant do shite with it apart reach the text posted above

And another log in name i used was banned outright withing 2 minutes of posting

Hrafn

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciggy Sun Jan 03, 2010 2:10 pm

Lydia wrote:plus have you ever tasted tennets beer? no wonder the guy's so mashed up...

Drank a whole tin of it without coming up for air once. I ascended. Er, descended...
Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciggy Sun Jan 03, 2010 2:14 pm

Hrafn wrote:
Ciggy wrote:

Well weve seen and experienced it for years, no reason why others shouldn't. take a look at hagbard, he cant see shit ..

Update on my banning, it looks as though hrafn has been .......

hrafn, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation. another log in name i used was banned within 2 minutes of posting
Semi banned so to speak, administrator adolf has disabled my account ...... cant do shite with it apart reach the text posted above

And another log in name i used was banned outright withing 2 minutes of posting

So let's recap the facts: even though David Icke Books *HAS* conclusively been made aware of the facts regarding Daisy, he still has not been suspended, and is still running rampant, banning people in Icke's name.

So officially, by implication, David Icke Books approve of Sean's actions. NOTE THIS!
Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

Post  Damn'sod..!!! Sun Jan 03, 2010 2:22 pm

Daisy Has Got His Arse Retrospectivley Covered...

Private Messages
The Administrators of this site reserve the right to access private messages ("PM´s") for reasons including, but not limited to:

* Breaking the posting guidelines via PM
* Spamming messages to another user
* Threatening another member or moderator
* Suspected illegal behaviour
* The administration team suspecting any breach of guidelines have occurred

It should be noted that the private message service should be considered a way to have personal communication with other members. It is not a private or confidential means of sending messages to others, and you are strongly discouraged from using it to share sensitive information with other users.

We will endeavor to protect your privacy and will never read or disclose PM's unless absolutely necessary.

rolling pin
Damn'sod..!!!
Damn'sod..!!!
Admin

https://sodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Lyd Sun Jan 03, 2010 2:25 pm

Ciggy wrote:
Lydia wrote:plus have you ever tasted tennets beer? no wonder the guy's so mashed up...

Drank a whole tin of it without coming up for air once. I ascended. Er, descended...

quite the talented party animal ain't ya, still roll spliffs wiv your eyelashes?
Lyd
Lyd

Back to top Go down

Post  Lyd Sun Jan 03, 2010 2:30 pm

Damn'sod..!!! wrote:Daisy Has Got His Arse Retrospectivley Covered...

Private Messages
The Administrators of this site reserve the right to access private messages ("PM´s") for reasons including, but not limited to:

* Spamming messages to another user
* Threatening another member or moderator
* Suspected illegal behaviour
* The administration team suspecting any breach of guidelines have occurred

It should be noted that the private message service should be considered a way to have personal communication with other members. It is not a private or confidential means of sending messages to others, and you are strongly discouraged from using it to share sensitive information with other users.

We will endeavor to protect your privacy and will never read or disclose PM's unless absolutely necessary.

rolling pin

typical knee jerk reaction to his utter fuckup...it's not acceptable to come out with this rubbish after the offence has been commited...
Lyd
Lyd

Back to top Go down

Post  strider Sun Jan 03, 2010 2:39 pm

Gilly, the ex mod who was apparently one of the ones being spied on, is a Mason. A bit odd if that is the case..

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showpost.php?p=1058522008&postcount=42

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showpost.php?p=902305&postcount=406
strider
strider

Back to top Go down

Post  Damn'sod..!!! Sun Jan 03, 2010 2:42 pm

Lydia wrote:
Damn'sod..!!! wrote:

rolling pin

typical knee jerk reaction to his utter fuckup...it's not acceptable to come out with this rubbish after the offence has been commited...

That Breaking The Posting Guidelines,
Means No PM's With URL's To Banned Forums...

This One Has Now Got The GLP And Infinate Love Treatment...!!!

aaargh
Damn'sod..!!!
Damn'sod..!!!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lyd Sun Jan 03, 2010 2:44 pm

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?p=1058523704#post1058523704

gotta love the 2nd post lmao

EDIT

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=97780

and daisy letting dif know he's still in charge..
Lyd
Lyd

Back to top Go down

Post  Damn'sod..!!! Sun Jan 03, 2010 2:57 pm

More Deleted Posts...

Thank You For Allowing Me To Post - Page 9 Postsbunnydancer

Thank You For Allowing Me To Post - Page 9 Postsnumbnuts

rolling pin
Damn'sod..!!!
Damn'sod..!!!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Damn'sod..!!! Sun Jan 03, 2010 3:41 pm

A Facebook Message...

Thanks for adding me to your friends list Anthony.

Sarah thought I should request you as it seems your finger is on the Pulse at the David Icke forums and of the like.

I used to be the admin on the largest david icke forum on face book. I had in excess of 14,000 members, all was going weel until one day several anti holocaust links got added. They faded into the back ground on the group and I never really concerned myself with them or the consequences. Then one day my group got shut down. Lock stock and barrell, buried forever; the reason, anti holocuast material. I begged FB to reconsider but to date nothing has happened. In vain I set up a new group.

I didn't end there.

exactly one day late Sean Ald starts a new 'Official' forum up. Later on during the week my group profile picture was deleted by FB due to copyright infringement. Turns out seam complained to FB and again they launched the book at me. Sean said that as long as I changed the name of the group from 'David Icke' to an unofficial title then I could use a David icke picture.

This guy came out of nowhere and totally destroyed my group. it took years to build it and keep interest up only to have this guy step in f**k it up!

What a shit a gut he is.

I've read through many links regarding problems with him and I'm losing faith in Icke i'm very sorry to say!!

Thanks once again for the add.

All My Best

Mark

http://www.infinite-love-forum.com/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=2964&start=60

rolling pin
Damn'sod..!!!
Damn'sod..!!!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Darketernal Sun Jan 03, 2010 3:53 pm

A rumor has come to my attention that private contact info for Sean has been circulating in several circles, and I do not have any information on who is responsible for this information being made public. I would like to remind everyone that our protests against his actions are based on moral and legal grounds. I, and all the ex-mods involved in this, would like to urge everyone who is upset by Sean to please avoid committing any crimes or illegal actions themselves. Anyone making personal threats against Sean could potentially suffer legal consequences and such actions are fundamentally against the values those of us united in speaking out against his actions stand for. Let me make myself perfectly clear, neither I nor the other ex-mods who have stood up to Sean condone illegal or violent actions as a result of our stance. Such actions make one no better than he is.

Darketernal

Back to top Go down

Post  Damn'sod..!!! Sun Jan 03, 2010 4:34 pm

Darketernal wrote:A rumor has come to my attention that private contact info for Sean has been circulating in several circles, and I do not have any information on who is responsible for this information being made public. I would like to remind everyone that our protests against his actions are based on moral and legal grounds. I, and all the ex-mods involved in this, would like to urge everyone who is upset by Sean to please avoid committing any crimes or illegal actions themselves. Anyone making personal threats against Sean could potentially suffer legal consequences and such actions are fundamentally against the values those of us united in speaking out against his actions stand for. Let me make myself perfectly clear, neither I nor the other ex-mods who have stood up to Sean condone illegal or violent actions as a result of our stance. Such actions make one no better than he is.

That's Daft...
A Few Of Us Have Been Drinking With Daisy,
And He's Alright...(When He's Not Running A Forum)
This Sort Of Stuff Has Been Going On For Ages Now...

Thank You For Allowing Me To Post - Page 9 Postsdaisy

He Gives Us Conspirtainment...!!!

And He Gives And Gives And Gives...!!!

dif
Damn'sod..!!!
Damn'sod..!!!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Damn'sod..!!! Sun Jan 03, 2010 5:11 pm

Thank You For Allowing Me To Post - Page 9 Postsdecode

Deleted...

popcorn
Damn'sod..!!!
Damn'sod..!!!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ♥WW♥ Sun Jan 03, 2010 5:22 pm

Lawd have mercy! To think...........I almost missed this little conspiratainment meltdown! Thanks K-fed for the heads up! Hello to all the old timers! cpn
♥WW♥
♥WW♥

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Sun Jan 03, 2010 6:38 pm

Hrafn wrote:

You dozy old tart, start another thread about yer friggin car bombings offtopic

And this WHY everyone's all 'screwed'...I see in the later pages of "this" thread,
warning's against CRIMINAL BEHAVIOUR, and this dead asleep child minded twat,
KNOWS DAMN WELL what STARTED The Beginning of The End, WAS, THE CRIMINAL
ACTS of VIOLENCE PLANNED and COMMUNICATED through that site, and particularly
"tintin's" 7.5 MILLION VIEW thread.

Who is SEAN to "TINTIN" a.k.a. CRUISE a.k.a. AARNOUT van der PLOOGE of
AMSTERDAM, who FLEW to MY PLACE in BALLARAT AUSTRALIA to STAY IN MY HOME
for 3 WEEKS of ACTUAL SPYING, and HOOKED UP with UNDERWORLD figures HERE,
CURRENTLY AT WAR.

And everyone's 'screwed' because they "Believe" this little piece of Orchestrated 'drama'
will be sufficient "distraction", to get eye's off the "Double/Double" Agent's 'working'
The Conspiracy INDUSTRY, to "DO THEIR DIRTY DO'S".

And what were the PM's that cause "THE FIRST POSTER LOCK OUT" leading to all this BS?
Oh, just little old me WARNING "THEM" that there were already posters there, looking at
BEING CHARGED WITH CONSPIRACY TO MURDER....
...yeah, no biggy, no, 'boo hoo, Sean read my PM' 'crime'... guillotine

Personally, I'm enjoy the show, of watching low level, small mind's, scramble to try and
keep their JOB'S OF LYING TO PEOPLE ABOUT WHAT THE REAL CONSPIRACY IS.

BTW, EVERYTHING I'VE POSTED ON THAT HRAFAN, ATTACKED, MOCKED BUT COULD NOT
ARGUE AWAY, HAS COME TO BE, AGAINST ALL THE 'EXPERT' 'PREDICTIONS'...ALREADY
HAPPENING BEFORE "TINTIN", FLEW DOWN TO PERSONALLY SPY ON ME, with only 3 days
notice after he already booked his flight.

AND HE BOASTS, AND RIGHTLY SO, THAT "HE IS THE EDITOR"
AND CONTROLLER OF WHAT CAN AND CAN'T BE POSTED, TO THE POINT WHERE HE AND
'HIS TEAM' ARE ACTUALLY PRAISED AND LORDED FOR BREAKING FORUM RULES AND THE LAW.
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  ♥WW♥ Sun Jan 03, 2010 6:50 pm

OMG, it REALLY IS Too Silly! wave lol!
♥WW♥
♥WW♥

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Sun Jan 03, 2010 7:16 pm

raginggran wrote:Hi Lilly.......long time no see...sorry about your troubles down under..they are still after you eh!

I'm still allowed in at DI..at the moment anyway..so if you need me to do something for you just ask.. thumbs up

Hi raginggran, yeah and it's funny that everyone is still in denial of just how CONNECTED this current 'drama'
and my worldly bothers, ARE....it was asked, "WHY WAS SEAN READING OTHER'S PM's?", well my last post here
goes a good way to explaining it, and then add this early post here, on the topic, and you get more of The BIG Picture:

Droike wrote:Ok i have decided to break my self imposed vow of silence on this forum just to say i fucking told you so and a whole lot more.

So the people who warn you of big brother are actually the ones doing the spying lol didnt you know?
You should do i told you all 2 or more years ago. What makes me suspicious of this darketernal woo woo is the fact that i know a lot more shit than this goes on over there and he mentions none of it. Was he billy no mates as a mod or what? If this is the only shit he has on that bunch of wankers he must have been left out. Spill the beans mod boy i know this is nothing but a scratch on the surface.

Just think many of you daft kunts have given these criminals your bank details lol.

Limelady, Logic_Bomb, Pinkfrued, Shodan all stood up to Daisy did they, lol bollocks. They are the worst fuckers of the lot. Limelady is actually on the pay roll of Icke inc and along with Logic_Bomb, Pinkfrued and Shodan has many IDs on the forum.
Everything ive told you lot about these backstabbing deceitful kunts has been true
and yet i bet Daisy gets out of this with the help of people like Handbag head in the sand. Icke has been in shit like this before and his loyal sheeple always refuse to see what a scum bag opperation it is.

And again, for those so good at missing KEY POINTS...I was NOT the only one to point out
that, The NEWS Behind The NEWS thread was/IS USED to ORDER CRIMINAL ACTIVITY via CODE.

"CRUISE", of the old DI 'The Forum' (now known as "tintin"), is the author of that thread
with over 7.5 MILLION views, that I SUGGESTED and TITLED and POSTED a greater portion of,
until HE REFUSED to TAKE MY WARNINGS and STOP USING IT TO ORDER CRIMINAL ACTIVITIES
via CODE.

And my own thread, started at the request of long time, regular readers (after being attacked on,
and LITERALLY FROM his NBTN thread), now with over 40,000 coming to read the 1400+ posts of
which are over 90% are by this, "dozy old tart", as was also the case at The UNHIVED MIND...
...before I was BANNED from there to...says more than a little something about what is REALLY
going on, and that this lone little independent poster DOES KNOW MORE about it than "They" DARE
allow anyone outside their WORLD RULING CIRCLES, to believe.

Oh, and I will also point out the other tactic of separating teams of DISINFORMATION AGENT
from those they have tried and FAILED MISERABLY to discredit, seeing as yet another old LOSER,
had to chine in with the (LOW) 'standard', childish, meaningless, one liner insult.

Sorry, but as I HAVE PROVEN, in The REAL World, over YEARS, I DO know what I'm talking about
and NO ONE has yet managed to find a way to argue away those FACTS.
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Sun Jan 03, 2010 7:57 pm

Darketernal wrote:A rumor has come to my attention that private contact info for Sean has been circulating in several circles, and I do not have any information on who is responsible for this information being made public. I would like to remind everyone that our protests against his actions are based on moral and legal grounds. I, and all the ex-mods involved in this, would like to urge everyone who is upset by Sean to please avoid committing any crimes or illegal actions themselves. Anyone making personal threats against Sean could potentially suffer legal consequences and such actions are fundamentally against the values those of us united in speaking out against his actions stand for. Let me make myself perfectly clear, neither I nor the other ex-mods who have stood up to Sean condone illegal or violent actions as a result of our stance. Such actions make one no better than he is.

And I would like to point out that SEAN, MODS and MEMBERS KNEW,
PERSONAL THREATS of VIOLENCE WERE both Made AND CARRIED OUT,
against this member, via the DIF, who's REAL NAME and ADDRESS are
on the DIF, and that the FIRST SIGNS of this meltdown showed when
I was LOCKED OUT for WARNING of this CRIMINAL BEHAVIOUR, while
those committing these acts had MORE MEMBERS JOIN THEM in CELEBRATING
2 Acts of ATTEMPTED MURDER, one against The CHILD of the TARGETED member.

This long ago ceased being "conspiriTAINMENT", yet the sick and twisted AGENTS
of "Them" CONTINUE to GET THEIR ROCKS OF sharing jokes about the one who
literally put their physical life on the line to expose the Powers BEHIND, AGENTS of,
and the REASON for DI and 'his' Forum....

....oh, and for those of "Them" hiding out....

"GREEN" IS ORANGE...IS PURPLE!

ccc adolf tiphat satan Laughing

Last edited by true lilly on Sun Jan 03, 2010 8:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 16 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 12 ... 16  Next