Sodlike Productions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Thank You For Allowing Me To Post

+31
MoMo
Sod-Haus...!!!
Everybody, Loves Sod..!!!
daddlepoms
*Kia*
Black Cloud
Daisy_Icke
Kallisti, Damn'd Sod..!!!
runciter
pinzon
username
♥WW♥
psychedelic_trash
C!ggy
jojo
raginggran
DI refugee
Hagbard Celine
Lady Tis-Shine
true lilly
Ciggy
Superfly
clematis
LilyAllen
strider
Schism2o12
Lyd
Hrafn
John Drake
Damn'sod..!!!
Darketernal
35 posters

Page 11 of 16 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16  Next

Go down

Thank You For Allowing Me To Post - Page 11 Empty Re: Thank You For Allowing Me To Post

Post  Damn'sod..!!! Mon Jan 04, 2010 6:42 pm

So What's Happened Then,
Was This Another Storm In An Icke Lager Glass,
That Just Didn't Have The Momentum...

You'd Have Thought An Illuminati/Bloodline Insider Like Dark Eternal,

Wouldn't Have Given Up So Easily...!!!

Them Illuminati Are All Mouth And No Trousers...!!!

rolling pin rolling pin rolling pin
Damn'sod..!!!
Damn'sod..!!!
Admin

https://sodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Thank You For Allowing Me To Post - Page 11 Empty Re: Thank You For Allowing Me To Post

Post  Damn'sod..!!! Mon Jan 04, 2010 6:53 pm

I Want My £3 Quid Back...!!!

This Conspiracy Has Gone Lame...!!!

roulette
Damn'sod..!!!
Damn'sod..!!!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciggy Mon Jan 04, 2010 8:44 pm

I felt doomed the minute I actually started hoping True Lilly would have "evidence".

aaargh

Fukkit, time for a beer.
Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Mon Jan 04, 2010 8:45 pm

Hrafn wrote:
true lilly wrote:
Hrafn wrote:

You dozy old tart, start another thread about yer friggin car bombings offtopic

And this WHY everyone's all 'screwed'...I see in the later pages of "this" thread,
warning's against CRIMINAL BEHAVIOUR, and this dead asleep child minded twat,
KNOWS DAMN WELL what STARTED The Beginning of The End, WAS, THE CRIMINAL
ACTS of VIOLENCE PLANNED and COMMUNICATED through that site, and particularly
"tintin's" 7.5 MILLION VIEW thread.

Who is SEAN to "TINTIN" a.k.a. CRUISE a.k.a. AARNOUT van der PLOOGE of
AMSTERDAM, who FLEW to MY PLACE in BALLARAT AUSTRALIA to STAY IN MY HOME
for 3 WEEKS of ACTUAL SPYING, and HOOKED UP with UNDERWORLD figures HERE,
CURRENTLY AT WAR.

And everyone's 'screwed' because they "Believe" this little piece of Orchestrated 'drama'
will be sufficient "distraction", to get eye's off the "Double/Double" Agent's 'working'
The Conspiracy INDUSTRY, to "DO THEIR DIRTY DO'S".

And what were the PM's that cause "THE FIRST POSTER LOCK OUT" leading to all this BS?
Oh, just little old me WARNING "THEM" that there were already posters there, looking at
BEING CHARGED WITH CONSPIRACY TO MURDER....
...yeah, no biggy, no, 'boo hoo, Sean read my PM' 'crime'... guillotine

Personally, I'm enjoy the show, of watching low level, small mind's, scramble to try and
keep their JOB'S OF LYING TO PEOPLE ABOUT WHAT THE REAL CONSPIRACY IS.

BTW, EVERYTHING I'VE POSTED ON THAT HRAFAN, ATTACKED, MOCKED BUT COULD NOT
ARGUE AWAY, HAS COME TO BE, AGAINST ALL THE 'EXPERT' 'PREDICTIONS'...ALREADY
HAPPENING BEFORE "TINTIN", FLEW DOWN TO PERSONALLY SPY ON ME, with only 3 days
notice after he already booked his flight.

AND HE BOASTS, AND RIGHTLY SO, THAT "HE IS THE EDITOR"
AND CONTROLLER OF WHAT CAN AND CAN'T BE POSTED, TO THE POINT WHERE HE AND
'HIS TEAM' ARE ACTUALLY PRAISED AND LORDED FOR BREAKING FORUM RULES AND THE LAW.

LINKS !!

Well 'lucky' for 'them' the search function does NOT work,
and even if you go to, "all posts by" you only get the last 500 of
about 7,000, so finding the individual posts is a job of manually
scrolling through each of the THOUSANDS of pages...something
I am still working through, to re-build the case I made, on my own
thread...but hey, it's fun read of many surprising bits of information,
so:

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=86338&page=150

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=11956&page=1966

oh, and as with that 2020 vision you get with hindsight, these threads
do usually 'read' clearer, read backwards...but I still have 'that guest'
here and so can't really do the detailed posts this topic calls for, yet,
but bear with me, cos I do have a good heap of dirt that will delight
all the 'anti-ickers' wacky
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciggy Mon Jan 04, 2010 8:59 pm

true lilly wrote:I do have a good heap of dirt that will delight
all the 'anti-ickers' wacky

This is no time for dirt, we want the HARD stuff. Solid, solid, hardcore evidence, compelling evidence, something in super super SUPER huge font, and extra orange.
Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Mon Jan 04, 2010 9:20 pm

Ciggy wrote:I felt doomed the minute I actually started hoping True Lilly would have "evidence".

aaargh

Fukkit, time for a beer....

This is no time for dirt, we want the HARD stuff. Solid, solid, hardcore evidence,
compelling evidence, something in super super SUPER huge font, and extra orange.

I'll swap ya your sense of doom, for mine, cig... thumbs up

...sorry that the actual real life, life and death part
of this CONSPIRACY TO DISTRACT FROM a GREATER Conspiracy,
is preventing me from 'speaking' fully now...sorry that the DIF
'search function' is SET UP to be unusable...sorry that you are
not 'enjoying' the insiders view along with me, as I'm sure that
you are far more deserving of the 'excitement'...but just to clarify;
what is it you want linking to? Maybe you would like me to post
some emails between Cruise/tintin/Aarnout and myself along with
others who have shared their experiences with me...the later, well
I'd have to ask those good folk, but give me some time and I'll be happy
to post evidence of one of the most two faced and dangerous 'names'
in conspiracy land.

Oh and as to those telling posters they should never go back on DIF...
that tintin wired over $6000 here to fund the instalment of thugs in
my house TO PREVENT ME POSTING there, I find a stronger argument to
stay there and KEEP popping their big fat bloated sacred cows.

Oh, and sorry this site is designed to keep us sight impaired old farts,
who didn't come down in the last shower, and so, KNOW THE REAL WORLD
and HOW it REALLY 'works', AWAY...but myself, not fearing the wisdom of age
and the 2020 vision of hindsight, will post with consideration for them,
in font large and clear enough for all...not only the loud mouthed, 'know all'
know NOTHING, mislead and misleading kids. Razz Laughing
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciggy Mon Jan 04, 2010 9:24 pm

$6000. Okay. Let's start with that since is seems somewhat specific. In what way did that number find its way into your brain. Visually, voices in your head, a flash of something on telly, OR... might one hope... would it be possible... you've gotten a hold of a receipt with the sender and/or receiver's name?

At this point I'm desperate enough, even the text of some lurid PM taken out of context will do.

Throw me a bone!
Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

Post  Damn'sod..!!! Mon Jan 04, 2010 9:32 pm

I Would Suggest Lilly,
That You Do This However You Can Outside This Forum...

Just So You Know I Ain't Spying On You...

thumbs up
Damn'sod..!!!
Damn'sod..!!!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciggy Mon Jan 04, 2010 9:34 pm

Here and now, dammit, here and now! rolling pin
Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

Post  Damn'sod..!!! Mon Jan 04, 2010 9:40 pm

Oh... The Drama...!!!

popcorn

But There Are Very Few Places You Can Get This Info Out...!!!

thumbs up
Damn'sod..!!!
Damn'sod..!!!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Damn'sod..!!! Mon Jan 04, 2010 9:52 pm

And You Know That The David Ice Forum,
Is Based On Following A Cultic Leader...

Webanarchy,
And Here Are Not Like That...

Not Through Want Of Trying Though...!!!

lmao rolf lmao
Damn'sod..!!!
Damn'sod..!!!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Damn'sod..!!! Mon Jan 04, 2010 9:57 pm

Whered She Go...???

Could She Back Up Anything...???

popcorn
Damn'sod..!!!
Damn'sod..!!!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Mon Jan 04, 2010 11:32 pm

Ciggy wrote:$6000. Okay. Let's start with that since is seems somewhat specific. In what way did that number find its way into your brain. Visually, voices in your head, a flash of something on telly, OR... might one hope... would it be possible... you've gotten a hold of a receipt with the sender and/or receiver's name?

At this point I'm desperate enough, even the text of some lurid PM taken out of context will do.

Throw me a bone!

Ah cigg...so are 'them'...knew it... lol!

I'm the CONTEXT QUEEN remember cori...um, tintin...sorry, dixie...damnit, ciggy...
it's you 'names' who flip and reverse and twist context to the shit house.

...and what is 'somewhat/specific'? a clever each way bet...
combined with instant attack of word twisting...I was NOT 'specific' but mentioned over $6000,
which it was...but the dollar and cent amount is not burned in my brain, because the reasons for
sending it, was what is important, as any thinking person would realise...only 'them' would jump in
boots and all, and question the figure, and the character of one known for being honest, rather than
the reason for funding spies...and what you now want I should run up the library and scan and post
the western union receipts...yeah, I'm still under powered and a ludite, too busy with real stuff to
sit in my funded office and 'create' 'proofs'...yes, you forget that on line, nothing is 'provable',
or rather, hope others don't know or forget if they do...it still comes down to who's believable,
and the MOB always gangs up to 'vote away' any truth of real world value to the average Joe.

Why not at least make a pretence of going, "Ahha...this may explain why those mods are not coming clean
with WHY they SPY on PRIVATE messages,, and what else they discuss among themselves."?

This thread started with a bunch of the questions no one was asking or answering, then you mock the ONE
person who is prepared to do both...oh and that you didn't even acknowledge that 40,000 views of
what I wrote on my thread titled, "The LYING Conspiracy INDUSTRY'S SECRET", since this implosion started,
may have a significant tie in...tells me, the same old cover agent gang from the old DI site, here, are still as
sloppy at their job as they were then.
butt dizzy Razz

p.s. I still don't have 'freedom' to work here yet...wait...plot, whatever...I won before you started
popcorn
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  Damn'sod..!!! Mon Jan 04, 2010 11:40 pm

true lilly wrote:
Ciggy wrote:$6000. Okay. Let's start with that since is seems somewhat specific. In what way did that number find its way into your brain. Visually, voices in your head, a flash of something on telly, OR... might one hope... would it be possible... you've gotten a hold of a receipt with the sender and/or receiver's name?

Throw me a bone!

I'm the CONTEXT QUEEN remember cori...um, tintin...sorry, dixie...damnit, ciggy...

combined with instant attack of word twisting...I was NOT 'specific' but mentioned over $6000,
which it was...but the dollar and cent amount is not burned in my brain, because the reasons for
sending it, was what is important, as any thinking person would realise...only 'them' would jump in
boots and all, and question the figure, and the character of one known for being honest, rather than
the reason for funding spies...and what you now want I should run up the library and scan and post
the western union receipts...yeah, I'm still under powered and a ludite, too busy with real stuff to
sit in my funded office and 'create' 'proofs'...yes, you forget that on line, nothing is 'provable',
or rather, hope others don't know or forget if they do...it still comes down to who's believable,
and the MOB always gangs up to 'vote away' any truth of real world value to the average Joe.

Why not at least make a pretence of going, "Ahha...this may explain why those mods are not coming clean
with WHY they SPY on PRIVATE messages,, and what else they discuss among themselves."?

This thread started with a bunch of the questions no one was asking or answering, then you mock the ONE
person who is prepared to do both...oh and that you didn't even acknowledge that 40,000 views of
what I wrote on my thread titled, "The LYING Conspiracy INDUSTRY'S SECRET", since this implosion started,
may have a significant tie in...tells me, the same old cover agent gang from the old DI site, here, are still as
butt dizzy Razz

p.s. I still don't have 'freedom' to work here yet...wait...plot, whatever...I won before you started
popcorn

To Be Fair Lilly That Does Not Constitute Proof At All,
Just Some Loosley Connected Ramblings

Pictures,
Newspaper Clippings,
Links...!!!

If You Got It Show It...!!!

noway
Damn'sod..!!!
Damn'sod..!!!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Hrafn Mon Jan 04, 2010 11:46 pm

Damn'sod..!!! wrote:
true lilly wrote:

Throw me a bone!

butt dizzy Razz

popcorn

Pictures,
Newspaper Clippings,
Links...!!!

noway

Loosley Connected Ramblings just about sums up true silly lmao

Hrafn

Back to top Go down

Post  Damn'sod..!!! Mon Jan 04, 2010 11:57 pm

Hrafn wrote:
Damn'sod..!!! wrote:
true lilly wrote:

Throw me a bone!

butt dizzy Razz

popcorn

Pictures,
Newspaper Clippings,
Links...!!!

noway

Loosley Connected Ramblings just about sums up true silly lmao

Pretty Much So...

If She Has Got No Prooff,
Or Anything Tangiable....

It's Pretty Much Ramblings...!!!
Damn'sod..!!!
Damn'sod..!!!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  username Mon Jan 04, 2010 11:58 pm

Darketernal wrote:5 of the ex-mods and I met in a conference last night and all agreed excessive “Jew bashing” material was being allowed on the forum...A lot of my Jewish friends refuse to post on the forum and several previously very active forum members who were raised Jewish felt that the forum was becoming a hate forum and left it over time.

I and several other mods met in private and felt that allowing so much anti-semtic material and holocaust denial on the forum in the name of “free speech” was making us feel like we were moderating a hate site, not a site based around love. I even stopped actively moderating for a few months because of the bad taste this left in my mouth, and I personally got into with Sean over the issue a few times.

We signed up to mod the DI forum, not Stormfront.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but...Might this be what this is really all about?

Let me get this straight... There are anti-Muslims who post on the forum, and there are also practicing Muslims who post on the forum to defend Islam. No problem with that. There are anti-Christians on the forum, and there are also Christians on the forum who defend Christianity. Nobody cares. There are anti-Freemasons on the forum, and there are also Freemasons who have come to the forum to defend Freemasonry. That's fair game. Perhaps you can see where I'm going with this...

OK, so there are people on the forum posting information that is critical of Judaism. I say, welcome to the club! But those who go too far with it and cross the line do get banned. I know because I've seen it happen many times. Yes there is misinfo/disinfo to be dealt with! But the way to deal with that is to counter it with the facts! Truth will out...

username

Back to top Go down

Post  Damn'sod..!!! Tue Jan 05, 2010 12:04 am

Isn't David Icke Against Big Brother Authoritian Rule,
That Election He Had Against David Davies In Some Godforsaken Northern Shithole,
Was Opposed To That Crap...!!!

So Why The Little Brother Snooping...???
On PM's...!!!

aaargh
Damn'sod..!!!
Damn'sod..!!!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  John Drake Tue Jan 05, 2010 12:16 am

Damn'sod..!!! wrote:Isn't David Icke Against Big Brother Authoritian Rule,
That Election He Had Against David Davies In Some Godforsaken Northern Shithole,
Was Opposed To That Crap...!!!

So Why The Little Brother Snooping...???
On PM's...!!!

aaargh

Ask Handbag as im sure hes been trying to come up with a bullshit excuse all weekend.

John Drake

Back to top Go down

Post  pinzon Tue Jan 05, 2010 1:05 am

username wrote:
Darketernal wrote:5 of the ex-mods and I met in a conference last night and all agreed excessive “Jew bashing” material was being allowed on the forum...A lot of my Jewish friends refuse to post on the forum and several previously very active forum members who were raised Jewish felt that the forum was becoming a hate forum and left it over time.

I and several other mods met in private and felt that allowing so much anti-semtic material and holocaust denial on the forum in the name of “free speech” was making us feel like we were moderating a hate site, not a site based around love. I even stopped actively moderating for a few months because of the bad taste this left in my mouth, and I personally got into with Sean over the issue a few times.

Let me get this straight... There are anti-Muslims who post on the forum, and there are also practicing Muslims who post on the forum to defend Islam. No problem with that. There are anti-Christians on the forum, and there are also Christians on the forum who defend Christianity. Nobody cares. There are anti-Freemasons on the forum, and there are also Freemasons who have come to the forum to defend Freemasonry. That's fair game. Perhaps you can see where I'm going with this...

OK, so there are people on the forum posting information that is critical of Judaism. I say, welcome to the club! But those who go too far with it and cross the line do get banned. I know because I've seen it happen many times. Yes there is misinfo/disinfo to be dealt with! But the way to deal with that is to counter it with the facts! Truth will out...

i'd love darky or some other fallen angel to bring some clarity on this issue.

i tend to agree with you, i only hope the self-proclaimed insider is the only witting deceiver.

hi cheeb, how are you doing?

pinzon

Back to top Go down

Post  Damn'sod..!!! Tue Jan 05, 2010 1:12 am

pinzon wrote:
username wrote:

i'd love darky or some other fallen angel to bring some clarity on this issue.

i tend to agree with you, i only hope the self-proclaimed insider is the only witting deceiver.

hi cheeb, how are you doing?

Having My Usual Daily Battles With Droinke,
But I'm Sure She Will Get Over It...!!!(LOL)

Who Are You Again...???

wave
Damn'sod..!!!
Damn'sod..!!!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  pinzon Tue Jan 05, 2010 1:18 am

Damn'sod..!!! wrote:Having My Usual Daily Battles With Droinke,
But I'm Sure She Will Get Over It...!!!(LOL)

Who Are You Again...???

wave

runciter

i tried to register with that name, but something went wrong and i didn't receive the activation email.

maybe i typed an incorrect email address... now i'm condemned to be pinzon here, i suppose pale

pinzon

Back to top Go down

Post  Damn'sod..!!! Tue Jan 05, 2010 1:19 am

wave
Damn'sod..!!!
Damn'sod..!!!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Darketernal Tue Jan 05, 2010 1:37 am

username wrote:

I posted a reply to this but it failed to go though, so retyping a new one:

Let me clarify. I do not support any religious believe that gives any deity the right of life and death over individuals, or the worship of some external deity as the key to enlightenment or the definition of morality.

I consider Christianity, Islam, Judaism, theological Satanism (not quite the same as the repackaged humanism often touted as Satanism today) and anything similar to be equally ridiculous and immoral.

My, and many of the other ex-mod’s, issue is with people using Judaism or Zionism to make blanket statements about all Jewish people, including those who may not practice or believe in the Talmud, or who are not calling for the slaughter of Palestinian children. People on forums saying “His last name is Goldberg…therefore he is a Zionist”. Blaming every person of Jewish birth or faith for crimes the Rothchilds have committed, or for the shooting of children in Gaza is like me blaming every Christian personally for the Inquisition, the Salam Witch Trials and even the illegal invasion of Iraq.

There have been many clear cases of individuals on the forum saying things like “Jews are a filthy race of rats and every one of them should be drowned” having that post moderated, then typing dozens of posts simply calling every person with a berg or a stein in their name a filthy Zionist, without any information as to their religious beliefs or political beliefs. Such individuals are left alone on the basis that they are attacking Zionism, not an ethnicity when they define a Zionist as “someone with the last name Goldberg”. Or when one poster is allowed to make a dozen threads on racial purity and how allowing immigration is an act of genocide against the white race, who also has a history of making racial slurs against blacks and other peoples. This does not sit well with the mods when there is a clear policy on racism posted that every forum member agreed to upon signing up for membership.

Again we did not sign up to moderate a racial hatred forum. There are forums for people who are neo-nazis and members of the kkk where such things are embraced. Neither I, nor most of the other mods, realized we would be forced to defend individuals on a forum when they were attacked for their racist beliefs by other members. I may find such views distasteful, but I believe people have a right to their views. We did not, however, realize that we would be responsible for providing a platform for them to express those views. I do not think forums based on conspiracy material, metaphysics, ufology (and other such areas that we primarily deal with on the DIF) are obligated to provide a platform for racist to speak.

Darketernal

Back to top Go down

Post  pinzon Tue Jan 05, 2010 1:54 am

Darketernal wrote:I posted a reply to this but it failed to go though, so retyping a new one:

Let me clarify. I do not support any religious believe that gives any deity the right of life and death over individuals, or the worship of some external deity as the key to enlightenment or the definition of morality.

I consider Christianity, Islam, Judaism, theological Satanism (not quite the same as the repackaged humanism often touted as Satanism today) and anything similar to be equally ridiculous and immoral.

My, and many of the other ex-mod’s, issue is with people using Judaism or Zionism to make blanket statements about all Jewish people, including those who may not practice or believe in the Talmud, or who are not calling for the slaughter of Palestinian children. People on forums saying “His last name is Goldberg…therefore he is a Zionist”. Blaming every person of Jewish birth or faith for crimes the Rothchilds have committed, or for the shooting of children in Gaza is like me blaming every Christian personally for the Inquisition, the Salam Witch Trials and even the illegal invasion of Iraq.

There have been many clear cases of individuals on the forum saying things like “Jews are a filthy race of rats and every one of them should be drowned” having that post moderated, then typing dozens of posts simply calling every person with a berg or a stein in their name a filthy Zionist, without any information as to their religious beliefs or political beliefs. Such individuals are left alone on the basis that they are attacking Zionism, not an ethnicity when they define a Zionist as “someone with the last name Goldberg”. Or when one poster is allowed to make a dozen threads on racial purity and how allowing immigration is an act of genocide against the white race, who also has a history of making racial slurs against blacks and other peoples. This does not sit well with the mods when there is a clear policy on racism posted that every forum member agreed to upon signing up for membership.

Again we did not sign up to moderate a racial hatred forum. There are forums for people who are neo-nazis and members of the kkk where such things are embraced. Neither I, nor most of the other mods, realized we would be forced to defend individuals on a forum when they were attacked for their racist beliefs by other members. I may find such views distasteful, but I believe people have a right to their views. We did not, however, realize that we would be responsible for providing a platform for them to express those views. I do not think forums based on conspiracy material, metaphysics, ufology (and other such areas that we primarily deal with on the DIF) are obligated to provide a platform for racist to speak.

i hope you'll be reinstated as a normal user, even if it's highly unlikely, so that we can discuss this topic.

i have no intention to do it now because you seem more inclined to write essays than to interact with people.

i suspect you infiltrated icke's forum with the purpose of introducing b'nai b'rith-ish censorship.

pinzon

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 16 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16  Next