Sodlike Productions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IAAAIA outed.Writes poems about Icke.

+4
Ciggy
Lady Tis-Shine
*Kia*
Billy Ruben
8 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

IAAAIA outed.Writes poems about Icke. Empty IAAAIA outed.Writes poems about Icke.

Post  Billy Ruben Sun Apr 04, 2010 6:36 pm

Re: David Icke outed as a Freemason
#47 by I AM ALL I AM on Sun Apr 04, 2010 7:01 pm
I LOVE YOU

G'day Runciter.

What is "the word" ?

Actually, I'd read other sources long before reading DI. When I did read his books, it wasn't anything new to me. I couldn't comment for anyone else, though for me, there is nothing to be grateful for from what DI's "work".

If you think I owe him something, consider the debt null and void as I sent around 100+ poems that I had written to him, through Limelady and onto Pamela, for free.

http://www.infinite-love-forum.com/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=3524&start=40

Where’s my big blue felt tip pen???Damn!

well,obviously he embraced his feminine side once to often.The fools at IL believe they support his outcry against the corruption of administration at DIF,no way.
Here is a man,who wrote David Icke,100 poems.1 or 2 fine,but 100?
This is not evidence of internet busking,a desire for recognition,this is love,of the closet homosexual kind,with the disturbing mix of stalking and voyeurism.And his love was rejected.These are the actions of a love scorned woman,not the traits of an Australian man.See, hippies and embracing foreign energies,does not make one enlightened.It equels closet poof,conspiracy researcher star-fucker,and that’s it,in a nutshell.

My profile fits.
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

IAAAIA outed.Writes poems about Icke. Empty Re: IAAAIA outed.Writes poems about Icke.

Post  Billy Ruben Sun Apr 04, 2010 6:50 pm

this is not just a poor attempt at psychological profile,this is evidence.

IAAAIA outed.Writes poems about Icke. Iammeju7

I would've at least stuck a picture of Lisa Ann,but the Ickster,no way.Hope the hippie isn't into handjobs,not with the Icksters arthritic
joints.
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

IAAAIA outed.Writes poems about Icke. Empty Re: IAAAIA outed.Writes poems about Icke.

Post  Billy Ruben Sun Apr 04, 2010 8:42 pm

Now IAAIA,get over rejection,The Ickster's got it all happening

IAAAIA outed.Writes poems about Icke. Ickewildersexij4

he's got the groupies

IAAAIA outed.Writes poems about Icke. Davidickestripperickean

sensual dancer on stage
This is your style, free-range hippy

IAAAIA outed.Writes poems about Icke. Mary

By The Way,don't these two,IAAIA and Ant,appear to come from the same cloning vats,could there be a hidden conspiracy?Does Icke clone douche-bags to raise his profile,by showing the opposition to have weak arguements?The rabbit hole just got deeper.

Get over it IAAIA,the only way to the top,is not who you know,it's how you blow,good day to you sir.

IAAAIA outed.Writes poems about Icke. Funny3e
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  *Kia* Sun Apr 04, 2010 11:50 pm

Hahahaha lol's, 100+ poems to Icke??

I Think WANNABE Michael's completely lost the plot!

IAAAIA outed.Writes poems about Icke. Smilieonback

Another WANNABE ICKE dopey fluff

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WOcyYyxqN_g

*Kia*

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Mon Apr 05, 2010 6:19 am

*Kia* wrote:Hahahaha lol's, 100+ poems to Icke??

I Think WANNABE Michael's completely lost the plot!

Another WANNABE ICKE dopey fluff

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WOcyYyxqN_g

Thanks sweetheart,but you know,wish you left the original post,loved the felt tip pen and poem lmao
Mikey's just got to not take himself so seriously,but he did,he was in love,and it comes down to this.Anyone who has copies of his poems,
feel free to post them.Kinda gettin' the creeps,hope they're not Love songs,like Cartman on South Park,when he had that Christian Rock Group
singing lyrics,"Jesus,I want you inside me...." scared
Found this song by the Waterboys today,Sympathy For David Icke,try and bold the bits I like
Mikey won't be the Aussie Icke,he'll be out of his comfort control zone,IL forums,he'll get beat up and sodomised.Nah,he's better off where he is,exposing themselves as the manipulators they are and like to whinge how they got outwitted by Ickestag.Serves its purpose as comic relief
when you understand it.The joke is never-ending on them.
Mikey,this is how you write them...

Waterboys : Sympathy for David Icke Lyrics

They call him crazy and they call him fool
they greet his name with ridicule
He says things that they don't like
but don't dismiss Mr. Icke

Let them curse and let them blow
they do not know what they do not know
They truth is like a lightening strike

Before the protests fled your throat
take a look at the book he wrote
It won't take up much of your time
it could change your life or even your mind
His taste in tracksuits may be bland lmao
and the wisdom may outweigh the man
And his predictions may be shite rolf

I'm not saying he's the king
and he himself claims no such thing
He said we all are points of light
and you know what, I think he's right
So friends and neighbours far and near
don't be swayed by lies and smears
Let them call him what they like

Don't dismiss Mr. Icke
thumbs up
better be careful,this is a fun poking thread,but could un-cover more disturbing aspects of Mikeys psyche.Infinite Love includes forgiveness,why bag his guru?He only posted for 4 months before banning,still whining about something,two years ago?...should've called it Infinite Hate Forums,Finite Love (when you tow the line)Get it through your head Mikey,Limelady did'nt pass on the poems,she kept them as a form of witchcraft,now you're in trouble. lmao
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Lady Tis-Shine Mon Apr 05, 2010 7:53 am

Bastard put me, Kia, Thirdwave and Del Monte in the toilet section of IL but then again all that forum is a toilet. Go takes some more drugs and imagine of yourself as Icke himself. A deluded jealous wannabee. cthulhu
Lady Tis-Shine
Lady Tis-Shine

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciggy Mon Apr 05, 2010 9:04 am

Here's a poem aboot D'Icke:

He's a nutter
He's a fraud
He's a plonker
Now I'm bored
Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

Post  *Kia* Tue Apr 06, 2010 5:10 am

Billy Ruben Wrote;
could un-cover more disturbing aspects of Mikeys psyche.Infinite Love includes forgiveness,why bag his guru?He only posted for 4 months before banning,still whining about something,two years ago?...should've called it Infinite Hate Forums,Finite Love

Spot on the dot ha! IAAAIA outed.Writes poems about Icke. Smiley_thumbsup-1

You mean this poem Mr Ruben??

Mr Dearest Dave Icke

In dark corners my dreams devour
My greatest visions of world wide power
In love and folly, in all my shite
To be like you, I know is right
I hear your wisdom, you set me free
You opened my mind for me to see
Come caress my precious blue pen
For tomorrow you know I shall come again
My hearts on fire for you it yearns
Fiercely hot which lustily burns
My days are long with out you near
I live my life in tension and fear
I love you....... and I know in time
You'll Come to love me and you will be mine
Arrest my heart my dearest Icke

Yours forever, forever Mike

just another, cant resist hehehe...........

A lonely brain cell he has but one
Due to drugs the rest have gone
He broods in bouts of low depression
Blaming Icke for his drugs obsession
Beware his blue pen writes fukking shit
Way down in ozzy, in his emotional pit.

*Kia*

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Tue Apr 06, 2010 9:15 pm

*Kia* wrote:
Billy Ruben Wrote;
could un-cover more disturbing aspects of Mikeys psyche.Infinite Love includes forgiveness,why bag his guru?He only posted for 4 months before banning,still whining about something,two years ago?...should've called it Infinite Hate Forums,Finite Love

Spot on the dot ha! IAAAIA outed.Writes poems about Icke. Smiley_thumbsup-1

You mean this poem Mr Ruben??

Mr Dearest Dave Icke

In dark corners my dreams devour
My greatest visions of world wide power
In love and folly, in all my shite
To be like you, I know is right
I hear your wisdom, you set me free
You opened my mind for me to see
Come caress my precious blue pen
For tomorrow you know I shall come again
My hearts on fire for you it yearns
Fiercely hot which lustily burns
My days are long with out you near
I live my life in tension and fear
I love you....... and I know in time
You'll Come to love me and you will be mine
Arrest my heart my dearest Icke

Yours forever, forever Mike

just another, cant resist hehehe...........

A lonely brain cell he has but one
Due to drugs the rest have gone
He broods in bouts of low depression
Blaming Icke for his drugs obsession
Beware his blue pen writes fukking shit
Way down in ozzy, in his emotional pit.

Kia,you got style,love this one in brown,says it all. really.Perfect,without being nasty.Keep 'em comin'.Glad you loved the thread.Billy.
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Tue Jun 29, 2010 11:05 pm

...I'll be back,in say 48hours,there was a reason for this thread,more than you know.Soon,after my last post that will happen at DIF,is going to reveal how I was betrayed over there,with three Australian members,who gave/sold my information to the press,the drug deals by mail using the forum,and what you don't know,I live 45minutes from Hippy Michael.
... Kallista,that's why I asked for you to show me how to do screensavers,you see,I have a PM,from Boots,asking me to drop Michaels jaw at the Melbourne David Icke show,to punch Marpat out when I tour the UK,none of which I would perform for a weasle like that,now would I go to an Icke show,1400+kms away,the fuckwits delusional,told him twice I ain't going.
Now Michael advertises he and his flatmate are martial artist,HAHAHAHA,if I wanted you dead hippy,7.62mm beats third dan,anyday.The point is hippy,I said it once,and I mean it deeply,YOU DON"T know who your friends are,when this over,I'll accept your offer of a peace-pipe.
It'' c ost me membership,but flippin\' heck it,I had it with them,you can only forgive stupidity a number of times,now I'm going to destroy them,
and they can't hide it at the forum,as they have been deleting my post there lately,so copies will be issued here,until I complete what I have to do.See you soon.
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Tue Jun 29, 2010 11:45 pm

...one last thing,Limelady knew about the drug dealing,cause I complained about Boot's cavalier attitude to her,no-one is innocent here...
it was me sending it to a Post Office in Mansfield VictoriaAnyway,about Oct/Nov-2009 and March 2010,there's been no good pot to buy,so I had to order it from over seas,stupid as Boots is,back-stabbed and bullshitted me to everyone on the forum,just as his last package came through the mail,it was skunk,version2...and what a great vintage it was old son,4 grammes lasted 3 days,such was the quality

thumbs up lmao

Boots/Dickhead,soon to endure his third divorce,secure the deal in future,before you go off doing Limeladies bidding,it's going to cost you more than $50 old son,you'll soon see.
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

IAAAIA outed.Writes poems about Icke. Empty Post 1

Post  Billy Ruben Sat Jul 03, 2010 6:44 am

...call me chickenshit,but I’m not stooping to this level,or breaking the codes I signed to nor have I been warned at IckeForumAdmin,it’s a break of trust to publish Pm’s,even if things soured with said parties,what I admit the lash out was,that I sat back for nine months and let people lie about me and have’nt responded nor addressed or defended my position.I lost alot of so called friends out of it before I came here to Sod,but those that listened to their own hearts,stuck by me,it just hurts and pisses me off,they had to put up with it,and I would’nt explain or whinge about it with them neither.I answered not to friend or foe,that’s just the way I am,isn’t there better things to do than conspire against people,or talk shit and lies?I’ll just have to deal with it.
...The Crux of the problem,is my contact address and phone (formerly) were given out to the press.We are just a little humble family,that wants no recognition,no acknowledgement,just to move along in life,from what we were running from.Nothing was done when it counted,from the press,when I got set-up and the Newcastle Herald,would’nt question the use of the identikit,I turned my back on crusading,not without occurring great personal loss,financially,personal and professional ambitions,including,missing vast interaction time of quality with children,living in great fear and on guard constantly,has it’s toll.
...three Australians,when trusted,had my details,they’re involved in the conspiracy world.They were dearly liked,two were trusted,reservations about Boots though,but he sings,and if something bad happened,he’d be good to have on your side.If something happened like a murder suicide,accident,
Or set up for sexual crimes,it’s bullshit.These things are’nt going to happen,I’m turning my back on the bad situations,moved to this new area,and don’t have any hassles from the former East Maitand occults...I hope.Well,they’re not stalking my children,partner,making threats,having the occults children,sit next to mine in classat school,to send a clear warning,subtle and overt harassment,getting beat up and shot at,set up for a hoax rape,then there’s stuff,you would’nt understand,that just happens to me,that can’t be proved,without kirlian photography or a clairevoyant.
...No one in my life,would betray my details or go for profit.They don’t want to hear about most of the shit,as they have normal lives,businesses,than to take a risk with that.I live a reclusive little life now and want to remain so.Stooping to the level of a few members of the David Icke Forum lowers me,but be warned,rock up on my door step,uninvited,on a bad day,is your last day,there’s still some issues to work out,and some poor unsuspecting sod,could themselves get hurt.Such is the distrust and damage I feel from my fellow man.Thankyou...
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

IAAAIA outed.Writes poems about Icke. Empty Post2

Post  Billy Ruben Sat Jul 03, 2010 6:46 am

...to explain the pot dealing issue.The problem that I had,with Boots,is using the VM (Visiting Message) and PM (Private Message) for setting up the mailing of pot.at the David Icke Forum.He had my email,I checked regularly.I felt slightly manipulated by him,to do it,but sympathised with the difficulties at times to purchase it.I spent $60-70 per purchase extra,just on fuel to drive the round trip of 360-400kms to do so,without asking him for petrol money.He paid.$200 per quart and 10 for packaging,it was professionally done too.But things got scarce,and waited a month,before I sough an overseas alternative,stupid Boots meanwhile was stabbing me in the back,cause of Limelady,I told her to shove it,in a very elegant way,take me off her friends list,sick of the games,the trouble she caused me with my partner,she kept pushing for photos and stuff,asking for info,being a stickybeak basically.I had a massive argument with my partner,she thought somethings was going on,...yadda,yadda,yadda...it was easier to tell her to piss of in the end.Either that,or get used to living in the car again,...and you know what,nothing was going on,did’nt once flirt with Limelady,I asked her to cool it,cause partner was going to string me up...I’m pretty open,partner read most of my Pm’s,and just had to choose,you want your forum friendship,or the woman that feeds and gives you children,Limey could never see the troubler she caused me,but starting to re-evaluate,maybe she did,when you’re caught up emotionally in a situation,clarity is in short reserves,as opposed to one who could’nt give a shit.Anyway,Boots got ripped off $50 bucks,and been bitching ever since,many people turned on me,but never heard my story,my stance is,if you don’t know me by now,to see the bullshit of others,tough luck,it’s forum life,love yourself in the now,like I once loved you.

Last edited by Billy Ruben on Sat Jul 03, 2010 7:22 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : spelling)
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Black Cloud Wed Jul 07, 2010 10:05 pm

Billy Ruben wrote:...to explain the pot dealing issue.The problem that I had,with Boots,is using the VM (Visiting Message) and PM (Private Message) for setting up the mailing of pot.at the David Icke Forum.He had my email,I checked regularly.I felt slightly manipulated by him,to do it,but sympathised with the difficulties at times to purchase it.I spent $60-70 per purchase extra,just on fuel to drive the round trip of 360-400kms to do so,without asking him for petrol money.He paid.$100 per quart and 10 for packaging,it was professionally done too.But things got scarce,and waited a month,before I sough an overseas alternative,stupid Boots meanwhile was stabbing me in the back,cause of Limelady,I told her to shove it,in a very elegant way,take me off her friends list,sick of the games,the trouble she caused me with my partner,she kept pushing for photos and stuff,asking for info,being a stickybeak basically.I had a massive argument with my partner,she thought somethings was going on,...yadda,yadda,yadda...it was easier to tell her to piss of in the end.Either that,or get used to living in the car again,...and you know what,nothing was going on,did’nt once flirt with Limelady,I asked her to cool it,cause partner was going to string me up...I’m pretty open,partner read most of my Pm’s,and just had to choose,you want your forum friendship,or the woman that feeds and gives you children,Limey could never see the troubler she caused me,but starting to re-evaluate,maybe she did,when you’re caught up emotionally in a situation,clarity is in short reserves,as opposed to one who could’nt give a shit.Anyway,Boots got ripped off $50 bucks,and been bitching ever since,many people turned on me,but never heard my story,my stance is,if you don’t know me by now,to see the bullshit of others,tough luck,it’s forum life,love yourself in the now,like I once loved you.

Yada yada what a load of shite............... Sleep next question sheep shagger
Black Cloud
Black Cloud

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Thu Jul 08, 2010 3:43 am

Re: yeah I do

...Time you knew the story,after evaluating your attitude,and playing the hurt party,you can uncheck me off your friends list,you caused me more trouble and pain than anyone here,especially with S[/i]XXXXXXXX[i],so it's not worth it...I'll be respectful and stay out of your way,and you are free to play any game you like,I'm over you,and I was'nt in LOVE...I just liked talking to you...I got plenty other people,you can't poison them all without giving the game away...and I kept my mouth shut all these months,but finished with you.
,had you been a little considerate,I would've discussed this long ago...but you're better off with people like Boots anyway....Reiki under the influence of alcohol...you fell for that bullshit...anyway,enjoy what I wrote to Lee,it's the truth and I have all the PM's showing exactly the lead up to events,deny it all you like,but you people have very little to offer...in the truth,sorry it come to this,but since you keep having a negative influence on me,I can do without it,thanks all the same,regards,Jason.

...that was my last PM to Limelady,modified only by omitting Limeladies reply and name and my partners name hence the X's.
This is all I said and left it at that without replying,next half the forum goes bizarre...I was the one in the shit...not her,everyone backstabbed,and I remained hard to get or rarely visit,cause once it was a great forum,real hub,beehive.The people you dont suspect.
I gave the wrong impression a few post ago,I have nothing to do with the current regime,but the last one,I felt betrayed and hurt...no big deal.The new one is problematic in complete round the clock monitoring by mods,they're mostly from the UK these days.
...alot of new patronage don't know of Ickes books or read very few of them,they're this Youtube generation that got kicked of trolling Game Boards.Still,there are some really excellent people who post,inform,do good threads,Chattanova for Cryptozoology...anyday.Good UFO's and
Mythical or rare sighting beasts type threads.Quantum and the solar sciences are at times well presented.It's just people shoul post info,instead of playing the trivial games you were thankful to leave junior high behind...let alone a forum.
Just my way of thinking...
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

IAAAIA outed.Writes poems about Icke. Empty Scorched Earth Policy...

Post  Billy Ruben Fri Aug 27, 2010 5:22 am

See,you got emotions too...and a cat!!!...Well,I just like you whole lot better for that...hope I have'nt spoiled your riling... Mucking about
Kallisti...I told one lie,at DIF to...To Dark Eternal.Boots was on the phone mouthing off about Blondina1,his new girl,after a bitter divorce split with his Texan wife....Blondina1 was umming and arring about commitment and moving...NONE of which was interesting,nor I wanted to know.
He's like an old lady,Boots,spreading rumours and lies about his own friends...so close to Limelady...yeah,booties,that's why she chose me over you to look after her galah(native bird)...but LL,fucked things with my missus...could'nt even go on DIF for about 6 weeks...big fight,you see...so she lost out.
...While Boots's wife had left him minding their new-borne daughter,in the hands of this derelict alcoholic,Boots rather attend talking drugs on the phone,than attend his screaming crying daughter,who cried for nearly 3 hours in the background...even my missus was saying get off the phone,I can hear that from here...He just kept fucking rambling...
...Anyway,I got in the shit,taking on this MysticMolly,got points for derailing the thread,and in off topic banter to DE(who gave me the points),I mentioned should'nt you be getting snow shoes,(Norway,being home of Blondina1
...much better than Austin Texas...cold climate,snow,hot blonde,log cabin and fire,what to do for 6 months of the year...oh,I know...F*ck.
...The only thing DE said,"Was it boots who spilled the sauce?"...I acted taken aback...and replied,no,I just put it together,with VM's(visitor messages)...Bullshit,I was'nt interested in the phone call,nor did I read this Vm's,there was none,and if there was,I probably did'nt have access,to that persons profile...So,yeah,I did lie once,hated doing it too,even though I favour not one of them.

...I know Limelady gave my picture up...cause that very hour,Boots had a whole different attitude...and that's why I'm still a member there at DIF,cause soon as I see that Picture surface..I'm hitting them with a lawsuit,if they don't sell her out to me.Simple really.
See Kallisti,give a little to me,you get a whole lot more back...enjoy.
Oh,Limey looks like cousin It from the Adam's family...I just look like a psychopath...

...You see,I had one friend,in my life,I really loved...I cried for two months,feeding her water,beneathe her skin,with a syringe and a saline drip,her kidneys collapsed,from infections,and over treatment of anti-biotics,the ulcers in her mouth,could'nt eat,I wanted to put her down,but she acted well at the vet,we had link...psychologically,I was her mother,weird,this psychology shit....I FUCKING loved that cat...
and this spineless little weasle,had a gut full of grog,checked on Antiems profile,or MrIndigo...and found my lamentations,I posted them on the
6th or 7 th July,he made the post,in a ranted thread...I was in...

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/member.php?tab=visitor_messaging&u=11002&page=2#visitor_messaging

...I had to bury Lisa last week,I made a tomb,in the soil,she got my favourite pillow and cover to rest on,along with her home-made quilt.I cried in pain for a month,as she slowly withered away,and still not over it....here's one of the last photos of us,together,as it should've been,much longer...it's the first time...I really experienced pain,with death,she was much more to me,than I even realised,like loosing your best friend,I could'nt say child,cause I'd loose my mind,fragile after all,it turns out...Jase
I feel empty,lost,and all to fragile...almost human,love to you Antiem,Jason...

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/member.php?tab=visitor_messaging&u=26645&page=2#visitor_messaging

I put her to rest,on the 25th May,slowly getting over the nashings of teeth.She was cheated,lived till four years old,much loved by the whole family.There was beauty and love with her,much more profound than most humans I've met.I did'nt want to let go,I had to sub-cutenous feed her water,through the skin,cause her kidneys collapsed.Mouth ulcerated......ahhhh!,that'll do,Thankyou,for being so kind with what you wrote,soon,I'll prowl the alleys and pounds,for another ,just not right now.I was deeply attached to her.
When Pudden died,I become a drug-addict soon after.So,I got to watch myself for the next couple of months,for indulgences,but it won't be drugs.6am,and still have'nt gone to sleep.I'll try soon,thankyou,very much.Cats and I,have a close relationship,it's like loosing a best friend,brother or sister...I've never felt this way,ever.I read a cat psycholgy book a little while a go,Lisa seen me as her surrogate mother
.I had the weirdest feelings of pride and happiness,when I discovered that.Strange,goodnight sir
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Fri Aug 27, 2010 5:24 am

...and if anyone might try using cruelty to cats to find a weakness,now might not be good timing....
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

IAAAIA outed.Writes poems about Icke. Empty To Tracker of DIF....

Post  Billy Ruben Fri Aug 27, 2010 5:30 am

...Lowest thing I did at David Icke Forums...
Apology to Tracker,for being to gutless,to discuss the way you talk to women,like a man should,kicking you off my friends list,and not saying a word later...utter shitfull.I still like those girls,but you gave me a credit,as a forumite,to be appreciated...and I felt two inches tall...
there you go,closet clean...unless I go homosexual...(keep it manly...and straight,they won't notice)...

Take it easy Mr Survivalist...Practical threads,dig your iodine tablets for nuclear fall-out...Good Info.. thumbs up
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Lady Tis-Shine Fri Aug 27, 2010 5:31 am

you live in a FUCKING FORUM, SO LET THIS CURRYMUNCHER GO AND DO SOMETHING interesting offline.
Lady Tis-Shine
Lady Tis-Shine

Back to top Go down

IAAAIA outed.Writes poems about Icke. Empty Mothers little helpers...

Post  Billy Ruben Fri Aug 27, 2010 5:50 am

Tiswas wrote:you live in a FUCKING FORUM, SO LET THIS CURRYMUNCHER GO AND DO SOMETHING interesting offline.

IAAAIA outed.Writes poems about Icke. Valium102845big

...take a chill pill darling...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=13olfeD026g

What a drag it is getting old.

`Kids are different today,`
I hear ev`ry mother say
Mother needs something today to calm her down
And though she`s not really ill
There`s a little yellow pill
She goes running for the shelter of a mother`s little helper
And it helps her on her way, gets her through her busy day.

`Things are different today,`
I hear ev`ry mother say
Cooking fresh food for a husband`s just a drag
So she buys an instant cake and she burns her frozen steak
And goes running for the shelter of a mother`s little helper
And two help her on her way, get her through her busy day.

Doctor, please, some more of these
Outside the door, she took four more

`Men just aren`t the same today,`
I hear ev`ry mother say
They just don`t appreciate that you get tired
They`re so hard to satisfy. You can tranquilise your mind
So go running for the shelter of a mother`s little helper
And four help you through the night, help to minimise your plight.

Doctor,plese, some more of these
Outside the door, she took four more

Life`s just much too hard today,`
I hear ev`ry mother say
The pursuit of happiness just seems a bore
And if you take more of those, you will get an overdose
No more running to the shelter of a mother`s little helper
They just helped you on your way through your busy dying day
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Lady Tis-Shine Fri Aug 27, 2010 6:27 am

I reckon that IIAIA has a homosexual fixation towards David Icke, I really do and let us face it Icke has that type of appeal to certain people. cthulhu
IaSomething does not really know haw to create a real cutting edge forum and I hope that his username gets banned in the DIF, I am surprised that Del Monte is wasting precious time with them cos I know he is a busy man and he is a good music man too. At least his music is more inwith the times. cthulhu
IamSomething reminds me of that bastard Charles Manson who wanted to kill Hollywood real talent because he was nothing and I was glad he gets beaten up in jail. cthulhu
Lady Tis-Shine
Lady Tis-Shine

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Fri Aug 27, 2010 6:33 am

Tiswas wrote:I reckon that IIAIA has a homosexual fixation towards David Icke, I really do and let us face it Icke has that type of appeal to certain people. cthulhu
IaSomething does not really know haw to create a real cutting edge forum and I hope that his username gets banned in the DIF, I am surprised that Del Monte is wasting precious time with them cos I know he is a busy man and he is a good music man too. At least his music is more inwith the times. cthulhu
IamSomething reminds me of that bastard Charles Manson who wanted to kill Hollywood real talent because he was nothing and I was glad he gets beaten up in jail. cthulhu

Hahahahaha rolf
I might be a closet homo too,Vladimir Putin,likes to think...
Del Monte's another friend of yours too,that's cool,he has good qualities,already said that.
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Lady Tis-Shine Fri Aug 27, 2010 6:40 am

sO YOU HATE iL FORUM TOO, WELL i WILL FORGIVE YOU FOR ALL THAT CURRYMUNCHER STUFF BUT LET US FACE IT IF i CREATED A FORUM AND TALKED ABOUT IL FORUM TOO MUCH ALL IT DOES IS GIVE FREE PUBLICITY TO THOSE PEOPLE.
The one who posted Scat Porn and so forth was Droike as Ratty and I have told him this but then again that is his MO and his remarks to Winston of Outlaw forum about having sex with his granddad was recieved with an O.K.
The Icke forum is up and running and if I want poetry it is better to read PROPER POETRY FROM THE MASTERS REALLY. Just to let you all know that I am a follower of Icke because he has riled the right people. cthulhu
Lady Tis-Shine
Lady Tis-Shine

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Fri Aug 27, 2010 6:47 am

Tiswas wrote:sO YOU HATE iL FORUM TOO, WELL i WILL FORGIVE YOU FOR ALL THAT CURRYMUNCHER STUFF BUT LET US FACE IT IF i CREATED A FORUM AND TALKED ABOUT IL FORUM TOO MUCH ALL IT DOES IS GIVE FREE PUBLICITY TO THOSE PEOPLE.
The one who posted Scat Porn and so forth was Droike as Ratty and I have told him this but then again that is his MO and his remarks to Winston of Outlaw forum about having sex with his granddad was recieved with an O.K.
The Icke forum is up and running and if I want poetry it is better to read PROPER POETRY FROM THE MASTERS REALLY. Just to let you all know that I am a follower of Icke because he has riled the right people. cthulhu

know that I am a follower of Icke because he has riled the right people

Hahaha,that's punk.
I don't hate them,won't join them,and just wanted Michael to reconsider a few points I raised.
Other wise,they're free to pursue their avenues,but they are wrong with the way they did DCR...he was gang-f*cked(as they charge DIF mods with that),toileted,and a stickied thread about his lies....
I did IAAIA,cause of his thread about Icke's Masonic handshake,not very nice,since Mr Icke would suffer alot of physical pain and discomfort,so I satirised and even linked and quoted in the opening post of this thread...I thought it was slightly genius myself,but was really bent when I did it....Pot Smoking hypocrite I am... lmao
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Fri Aug 27, 2010 11:18 am

Boots and thelyran:
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=118880&page=73
11/06/2010
111/06/2010

Very disturbing trends,you have a strong stomach Runciter,and now I regard you,as a very serious researcher,regards.
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=118880&page=73
11/06/2010
111/06/2010

Very disturbing trends,you have a strong stomach Runciter,and now I regard you,as a very serious researcher,regards.
Boots Quote:

When someone takes things out of context and pushes an agenda. WITHOUT looking into all the facts, then they either have an agenda themselves or are a fool.

There is no question to the premises that the satanic, left hand path occultist...Ring a bell... use children who are prepubescent to extract the energy from them. That energy is used as a drug, just like heroin. It create euphoria. a rush off endorphins. Sick as it is, but that is the way the reptilians work.

Not all reptilian are homosexual and not all reptilians are pedophiles.

Mind control trauma is used by certain factions within "power" groups to break the souls of children, to be used as sex slaves and to do dirty work for the reppies. Yet they are not all homosexuals. That is a fallacy.

The media is pushing the sexualization of young people. Subtlety. MTV is a good example of this and corporate advertising is also.

McDonalds is NOT pushing pedophilia. Only advertising to a niche market. Corporation would sell their soul, even though they dont have one.

http://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/...the-false-link

A long cut and paste. But it is worth it to get the FACTS right.

Q: I've heard therapists say that a male adult who sexually abuses a boy isn't necessarily ‘homosexual.' This seems confusing: If he isn't homosexual, then why would he sexually molest boys, instead of girls?This is a very good question, and there are several ways to respond to it. First, we need to clarify our definitions. When discussing sexual abuse and molestation of children, there's often conflict over terminology. One frequently quoted researchers on the topic of homosexuality and child molestation,Gregory Herek, a research psychologist at the University of California, defines pedophilia as "a psychosexual disorder characterized by a preference for prepubescent children as sexual partners, which may or may not be acted upon." He defines child sexual abuse as "actual sexual contact between an adult and someone who has not reached the legal age of consent." Not all pedophiles actually molest children, he points out. A pedophile may be attracted to children, but never actually engage in sexual contact with them. Quite often, pedophiles never develop a sexual orientation toward other adults.

Herek points out that child molestation and child sexual abuse refer to "actions," without implying any "particular psychological makeup or motive on the part of the perpetrator." In other words, not all incidents of child sexual abuse are perpetrated by pedophiles. Pedophilia can be viewed as a kind of sexual fetish, wherein the person requires the mental image of a child--not necessarily a flesh-and-blood child--to achieve sexual gratification. Rarely does a pedophile experience sexual desire for adults of either gender. They usually don't identify as homosexual-the majority identify as heterosexual, even those who abuse children of the same gender They are sexually aroused by youth, not by gender. In contrast, child molesters often exert power and control over children in an effort to dominate them. They do experience sexual desire for adults, but molest children episodically, for reasons apart from sexual desire, much as rapists enjoy power, violence and controlling their humiliated victims. Indeed, research supports that a child molester isn't any more likely to be homosexual than heterosexual.

In fact, some research shows that for pedophiles, the gender of the child is immaterial. Accessibility is more the factor in who a pedophile abuses. This may explain the high incidence of children molested in church communities and fraternal organizations, where the pedophile may more easily have access to children. In these situations, an adult male is trusted by those around him, including children and their families. Males are often given access to boys to mentor, teach, coach and advise. Therefore, a male pedophile may have easier access to a male child. In trying to make sense of an adult male's sexually abusing a male child, many of us mislabel it as an act of homosexuality, which it isn't.

Feminists have argued for years that rape is not a sex act-it is an act of violence using sex as a weapon. In the same way, a pedophile abusing a child of the same sex is not perpetrating a homosexual act, but an act of violence and exploitation using sexuality. There is a world of difference between these two things, but it requires a subtle understanding of the inner motivation of the abuser.

To call child molestation of a boy by a man "homosexual" or of a girl by a man "heterosexual" is to misunderstand pedophilia. No true pedophile is attracted to adults, so neither homosexuality nor heterosexuality applies. Accordingly, Herek suggests calling men's sexual abuse of boys "male-male molestation" and men's abuse of girls, "male-female molestation."

nterestingly, Anna C. Salter writes, in "Predators, Pedophiles, Rapists and other Sex Offenders", that when a man molests little girls, we call him a "pedophile" and not a "heterosexual." Of course, when a man molests little boys, people say outright, or mutter under their breath, "homosexual. Herek writes that because of our society's aversion to male homosexuality, and the attempts made by some to represent gay men as a danger to "family values," many in our society immediately think of male-male molestation as homosexuality. He compares this with the time when African Americans were often falsely accused of raping white women, and when medieval Jews were accused of murdering Christian babies in ritual sacrifices. Both are examples of how mainstream society eagerly jumped to conclusions to that justified discrimination and violence against these minorities. Today, gays face the same kind of prejudice. Most recently, we've seen gay men unfairly turned out of the Boy Scouts of America on the basis of this myth that gay men are likely to be child molesters. Keeping gays out of scouting won't protect boys from pedophiles.

In reality, abuse of boys by gay pedophiles is rare, and the abuse of girls by lesbians is rarer still. Nicholas Groth is a noted authority on this topic. In a 1982 study by Grot, he asks, "Are homosexual adults in general sexually attracted to children, and are pre-adolescent children at greater risk of molestation from homosexual adults than from heterosexual adults? There is no reason to believe so. The research to date all points to there being no significant relationship between a homosexual lifestyle and child molestation. There appears to be practically no reportage of sexual molestation of girls by lesbian adults, and the adult male who sexually molests young boys is not likely to be homosexual." Herek writes, similarly, that abuse of boys by gay men is rare; and that the abuse of girls by lesbians is rarer still.
The topic of female-female molestation continues to be largely ignored. There are few books on female sex offenders, particularly about mothers sexually abusing their daughters. I can find only one book on mothers who sexually abuse their sons by Hani Miletski, M.S.W., entitled, "Mother-Son Incest: The Unthinkable Taboo." Unthinkable is an appropriate word-so much so that there is nothing else in the literature on this topic, even though female pedophiles and female child molesters certainly exist.
We know so much more than we did historically and yet have a long way to go. We can understand child sexual abuse further when people's bias and prejudice are removed and the evidence is empirical and scientific.

If you think you are going to use your "left hand path " on me. It wont work. The karma will come back on you ten fold.

Sod off back to the Sodlike forum..Billy Ruben...hahahhahahaha. Geezz you are so false.

Fool....

When someone takes things out of context and pushes an agenda. WITHOUT looking into all the facts, then they either have an agenda themselves or are a fool.

There is no question to the premises that the satanic, left hand path occultist...Ring a bell... use children who are prepubescent to extract the energy from them. That energy is used as a drug, just like heroin. It create euphoria. a rush off endorphins. Sick as it is, but that is the way the reptilians work.

Mind control trauma is used by certain factions within "power" groups to break the souls of children, to be used as sex slaves and to do dirty work for the reppies. Yet they are not all homosexuals. That is a fallacy.

The media is pushing the sexualization of young people. Subtlety. MTV is a good example of this and corporate advertising is also.

McDonalds is NOT pushing pedophilia. Only advertising to a niche market. Corporation would sell their soul, even though they dont have one.

Q: I've heard therapists say that a male adult who sexually abuses a boy isn't necessarily ‘homosexual.' This seems confusing: If he isn't homosexual, then why would he sexually molest boys, instead of girls?This is a very good question, and there are several ways to respond to it. First, we need to clarify our definitions. When discussing sexual abuse and molestation of children, there's often conflict over terminology. One frequently quoted researchers on the topic of homosexuality and child molestation,Gregory Herek, a research psychologist at the University of California, defines pedophilia as "a psychosexual disorder characterized by a preference for prepubescent children as sexual partners, which may or may not be acted upon." He defines child sexual abuse as "actual sexual contact between an adult and someone who has not reached the legal age of consent." Not all pedophiles actually molest children, he points out. A pedophile may be attracted to children, but never actually engage in sexual contact with them. Quite often, pedophiles never develop a sexual orientation toward other adults.

Herek points out that child molestation and child sexual abuse refer to "actions," without implying any "particular psychological makeup or motive on the part of the perpetrator." In other words, not all incidents of child sexual abuse are perpetrated by pedophiles. Pedophilia can be viewed as a kind of sexual fetish, wherein the person requires the mental image of a child--not necessarily a flesh-and-blood child--to achieve sexual gratification. Rarely does a pedophile experience sexual desire for adults of either gender. They usually don't identify as homosexual-the majority identify as heterosexual, even those who abuse children of the same gender They are sexually aroused by youth, not by gender. In contrast, child molesters often exert power and control over children in an effort to dominate them. They do experience sexual desire for adults, but molest children episodically, for reasons apart from sexual desire, much as rapists enjoy power, violence and controlling their humiliated victims. Indeed, research supports that a child molester isn't any more likely to be homosexual than heterosexual.

In fact, some research shows that for pedophiles, the gender of the child is immaterial. Accessibility is more the factor in who a pedophile abuses. This may explain the high incidence of children molested in church communities and fraternal organizations, where the pedophile may more easily have access to children. In these situations, an adult male is trusted by those around him, including children and their families. Males are often given access to boys to mentor, teach, coach and advise. Therefore, a male pedophile may have easier access to a male child. In trying to make sense of an adult male's sexually abusing a male child, many of us mislabel it as an act of homosexuality, which it isn't.

Feminists have argued for years that rape is not a sex act-it is an act of violence using sex as a weapon. In the same way, a pedophile abusing a child of the same sex is not perpetrating a homosexual act, but an act of violence and exploitation using sexuality. There is a world of difference between these two things, but it requires a subtle understanding of the inner motivation of the abuser.

To call child molestation of a boy by a man "homosexual" or of a girl by a man "heterosexual" is to misunderstand pedophilia. No true pedophile is attracted to adults, so neither homosexuality nor heterosexuality applies. Accordingly, Herek suggests calling men's sexual abuse of boys "male-male molestation" and men's abuse of girls, "male-female molestation."

nterestingly, Anna C. Salter writes, in "Predators, Pedophiles, Rapists and other Sex Offenders", that when a man molests little girls, we call him a "pedophile" and not a "heterosexual." Of course, when a man molests little boys, people say outright, or mutter under their breath, "homosexual. Herek writes that because of our society's aversion to male homosexuality, and the attempts made by some to represent gay men as a danger to "family values," many in our society immediately think of male-male molestation as homosexuality. He compares this with the time when African Americans were often falsely accused of raping white women, and when medieval Jews were accused of murdering Christian babies in ritual sacrifices. Both are examples of how mainstream society eagerly jumped to conclusions to that justified discrimination and violence against these minorities. Today, gays face the same kind of prejudice. Most recently, we've seen gay men unfairly turned out of the Boy Scouts of America on the basis of this myth that gay men are likely to be child molesters. Keeping gays out of scouting won't protect boys from pedophiles.

In reality, abuse of boys by gay pedophiles is rare, and the abuse of girls by lesbians is rarer still. Nicholas Groth is a noted authority on this topic. In a 1982 study by Grot, he asks, "Are homosexual adults in general sexually attracted to children, and are pre-adolescent children at greater risk of molestation from homosexual adults than from heterosexual adults? There is no reason to believe so. The research to date all points to there being no significant relationship between a homosexual lifestyle and child molestation. There appears to be practically no reportage of sexual molestation of girls by lesbian adults, and the adult male who sexually molests young boys is not likely to be homosexual." Herek writes, similarly, that abuse of boys by gay men is rare; and that the abuse of girls by lesbians is rarer still.
The topic of female-female molestation continues to be largely ignored. There are few books on female sex offenders, particularly about mothers sexually abusing their daughters. I can find only one book on mothers who sexually abuse their sons by Hani Miletski, M.S.W., entitled, "Mother-Son Incest: The Unthinkable Taboo." Unthinkable is an appropriate word-so much so that there is nothing else in the literature on this topic, even though female pedophiles and female child molesters certainly exist.
We know so much more than we did historically and yet have a long way to go. We can understand child sexual abuse further when people's bias and prejudice are removed and the evidence is empirical and scientific.

If you think you are going to use your "left hand path " on me. It wont work. The karma will come back on you ten fold.

Sod off back to the Sodlike forum..Billy Ruben...hahahhahahaha. Geezz you are so false.

Fool....

...just collating the evidence.So here's the present,Boots blows up at Christmas...and I destroy him with post,and I Am asked me to would I agree to remove them,if Boots did so as well...I had nothing to loose,Boots faggot lost alot of face...and I dropped the matter,for 6 months.
...check our post...He don't come out,unless booze fueled,he talks tough,but already knows I'll rip his head off,physically and intellectually.
...Anyway,that slimey piece of shit,is friends with Antiem as well,which he invited himself to her,off the back of me,(he's not my friend,just
the baggage that came with Limelady,get it...)...he just does that,networks...and data mines,that's all.Makes himself feel welcome and invites himself in...(pretty much what I did here...but things changed)...
...I'm impervious to attacks,usually...but very weak lately.Sod,you already got my Pm about me looking after a cat...now you know.
I suffered and experienced things I never did before...and the pain and loss,really hurt.
...So,Antiem,has her birthday on 4th July...easy to remember,I visited DIF,first time,weeks/months,just to say hello and Happy Birthday,cause I love her,she a good friend,a sweetie...and hell,she must've sent $50 Euro in chocolates,which I adore...and built a thankyou shrine to her...
which I worship her in my mind...When trouble started brewing,July August last year,I stupidly told nobody,but prefered it to depressing my friends....and they got the smear campaign going,Amethyst fucked me off,Armoured Amazon...don't talk...and LL and Boots,won the first round...I did'nt give a shit loosing Pinkfreud,relieved actually..another gutless spineless liar...yes you dear,got the Pm's,you I will use them on.

...but here,Boots screwed up...and boy did he...Boots used Lisa's death to set me off...now that stupid bitch in England putting the cat in the bin,Universal alignment has turned,now it's my turn...and boy it's gonna be good...I always wait for the stars to shine favourabley for me...
and here it is.
...this is just ground work,the offensive...is yet to begin...
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next