Sodlike Productions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

David Icke New Age Neo Nazi Guru

+9
uckinfuglyfug
mugglez
daddlepoms
true lilly
sharky
Lady Tis-Shine
Sothis
Cori
MoMo
13 posters

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

David Icke New Age Neo Nazi Guru - Page 3 Empty Re: David Icke New Age Neo Nazi Guru

Post  Ciggy Tue Jan 17, 2012 2:18 pm

el kabong wrote:
There are many lies circulating the internet about the Jewish Talmud. These allegations are supported by "direct quotations" from the Talmud that are frequently wrong or taken out of context. However, most people lack the scholarly background to verify these claims. Most people have no way of knowing that these accusation are false and malicious. What we are attempting is to demonstrate in detail how these accusations are both wrong and intentionally misleading. We are trying to show to the world the real truth about the Talmud.

I have my own copy of the Talmud. About half of the quotes alleged by antisemites to be in there, are not there. The other half are there, most often as a quote of what some Rabbi said without a value judgment to say that the Rabbi was right or wrong to have said it. Most of the books of the Talmud seem to be simply minutes taken at a chaotic meeting of various rabbis with different and usually opposing viewpoints as to how to interpret Mosaic Law. In any disagreement it would be easy to highlight the rabbi on the wrong side of the argument and then say that all Jews really think that way. I would prefer instead to say that some small number of individual rabbis quoted in the Talmud were rather sick fucks, but I restrict that judgment to the individuals in question, rather than apply it to Judaism as a whole.

el kabong wrote:
The vile accusations that "Zionism is Racism" and "Zionism is Nazism" have risen out of the sewers of anti-Semitic rhetoric.

The difficulty here is that Zionism does in fact displace Palestinians in a racist fashion, and the activities of the IDF have often been an embarrassing mimick of those remembered of the SS. Similarly, the rhetoric typically used to defend those actions mirrors that used by Germans in World War II to defend their "sonderbehandlung" of the Jewish resistance in Poland (as "insurgents" fighting against Nazi occupation).

In realpolitik there is no clean nor effective way to deal with Muslim insurgency, so some dirty hands are to be expected, but whilst dirtying the hands in such a conflict, feigning shock at observations that one has dirtied one's hands, is at best disingenuous. If it's all right and good for the IDF to use tactics of rounding up entire villages and incarcerating them wholesale in response to a guerilla attack, it should take it with aplomb when people observe the Nazis did the same in Poland and Ukraine and the tiny bits of Russia they managed to occupy.

el kabong wrote:
Racism dehumanizes a certain segment of humanity in order to justify its expulsion before its destruction. The latter is then covered up as a goal of public health.

Yes, Israel did do that, to the Palestinians, didn't they? Your argument seems to have gone full circle there. For this critique I expect copious repetitions of "fuck you, I am cat" as a rebuttal.

el kabong wrote:
"This is particularly clear in the case of anti-Semitism and its manifestations, including anti-Zionism. When analyzing the various phenomena of Judeophobia, one discovers an archive of words used against the Jew. These words aim to criminalize all forms of Jewish identity: spiritually as religious anti-Judaism; culturally as anti-Semitism, and socio-politically as anti-Zionism."

Zionists demand that people equate, as they do, their political agenda with Judaism as a religion and Semites as a culture. That demand falls flat when one observes the great mass of Christian Zionists and Jewish Antizionists. In fact, the reality makes the claim more and more ridiculous the more passionately it's insisted.

Yes, yes, I know, you are cat.

[quote="el kabong"]
3D Test of Anti-Semitism:
Demonization, Double Standards, Delegitimization
Foreword of JPSR Issue

Natan Sharansky

http://www.jcpa.org/phas/phas-sharansky-f04.htm

The first "D" is the test of demonization. When the Jewish state is being demonized; when Israel's actions are blown out of all sensible proportion; when comparisons are made between Israelis and Nazis and between Palestinian refugee camps and Auschwitz - this is anti- Semitism, not legitimate criticism of Israel.

Bulldozing houses with people in them... how was that "blown out of proportion" again? And where in the Torah are Jews commanded to do that?

el kabong wrote:
The second "D" is the test of double standards. When criticism of Israel is applied selectively; when Israel is singled out by the United Nations for human rights abuses while the behavior of known and major abusers, such as China, Iran, Cuba, and Syria, is ignored; when Israel's Magen David Adom, alone among the world's ambulance services, is denied admission to the International Red Cross - this is anti-Semitism.

This is a valid test of having a double standard. Such as an Israeli's double standard about how the IDF is perfectly moral doing the exact same things Nazis did in Poland.

el kabong wrote:
The third "D" is the test of delegitimization: when Israel's fundamental right to exist is denied - alone among all peoples in the world - this too is anti-Semitism.

No nation anywhere is "legitimate". I argue that against antizionists, in fact. People live on land they fought for; that's the reality of planet earth. I don't begrudge Israel their fighting. I point out hypocrisy wherever I see it, be it under Shit's Mullet, or under the plagiarized Sadkona Yantra claimed by Israel as their flag.

So fight, yes. Fight, Israel, for your life. Just don't claim you're any better than the Turd Reich when you do the same things, as they believed they were fighting the same way for the same reasons. "Legitimacy".

el kabong wrote:
The evidence and standards are clear...............what New Age Neo Nazi Guru has published and taught is cleary hatemongering, fearmongering Anti-Semitism...................and to that I say:......

Something about you being a cat, yes.
Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

David Icke New Age Neo Nazi Guru - Page 3 Empty Re: David Icke New Age Neo Nazi Guru

Post  MoMo Thu Jan 19, 2012 11:42 am

[quote]
Ciggy wrote:

I have my own copy of the Talmud. About half of the quotes alleged by antisemites to be in there, are not there. The other half are there, most often as a quote of what some Rabbi said without a value judgment to say that the Rabbi was right or wrong to have said it. Most of the books of the Talmud seem to be simply minutes taken at a chaotic meeting of various rabbis with different and usually opposing viewpoints as to how to interpret Mosaic Law. In any disagreement it would be easy to highlight the rabbi on the wrong side of the argument and then say that all Jews really think that way. I would prefer instead to say that some small number of individual rabbis quoted in the Talmud were rather sick fucks, but I restrict that judgment to the individuals in question, rather than apply it to Judaism as a whole.

What you showed as your 'Talmud' is a condensation..the Babylonian Talmud is over 60 volumes, the Palestinian Talmud is a coupla dozen...........As far as alledged polemics, I would say 85% are false--15% are true.......Polemics such as Jews are mandated to lie and exploit gentiles is false, Gentiles are not human is false, Goyim means cattle is false etc.....the list of false polemics are well known..there are teachings of contempt probably arising from a feeling of persecution by gentiles. Likewise the early Xn Church fathers wrote Teachings of Contempt.......the point I made is: New Age Neo Nazi Guru has published the false Polemics and has never recanted, renounced his falsehoods.

http://www.angelfire.com/mt/talmud/

The difficulty here is that Zionism does in fact displace Palestinians in a racist fashion, and the activities of the IDF have often been an embarrassing mimick of those remembered of the SS. Similarly, the rhetoric typically used to defend those actions mirrors that used by Germans in World War II to defend their "sonderbehandlung" of the Jewish resistance in Poland (as "insurgents" fighting against Nazi occupation).
In realpolitik there is no clean nor effective way to deal with Muslim insurgency, so some dirty hands are to be expected, but whilst dirtying the hands in such a conflict, feigning shock at observations that one has dirtied one's hands, is at best disingenuous. If it's all right and good for the IDF to use tactics of rounding up entire villages and incarcerating them wholesale in response to a guerilla attack, it should take it with aplomb when people observe the Nazis did the same in Poland and Ukraine and the tiny bits of Russia they managed to occupy.

Totally False...........the IDF is the most humane fighting force in World History........any displacement of Arabs was for necessary strategic purposes, not because of who they were.

Former British Armed Forces Commander Speaks About the IDF
Posted on June 13, 2011 by Israel Defense Forces

http://idfspokesperson.com/2011/06/13/former-british-armed-forces-commander-speaks-about-the-idf/

In no way shape or form does the IDF mimick the SS, this illustrates your misapprehension of real History.

Human Rights in Israel and the Occupied Territories

Myths & Facts Online:
Index of Myths

http://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/jsource/myths3/MFindex.html

Myths & Facts Online:
Human Rights

http://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/jsource/myths3/MFrights.html

MYTH
“Israel is pursuing a policy of genocide toward the Palestinians that is comparable to the Nazis’ treatment of the Jews.”

FACT
This is perhaps the most odious claim made by Israel’s detractors. The Nazis’ objective was the systematic extermination of every Jew in Europe. Israel is seeking peace with its Palestinian neighbors. More than one million Arabs live as free and equal citizens in Israel. Of the Palestinians in the territories, 98 percent live under the civil administration of the Palestinian Authority. Israeli policies are designed to protect Israeli citizens—Jews and non-Jews—from the incessant campaign of terror. There has never been a plan to persecute, exterminate, or expel the Palestinian people.

In response to one such comparison, by a poet who referred to the “Zionist SS,” The New Republic’s literary editor Leon Wieseltier observed:

The view that Zionism is Nazism—there is no other way to understand the phrase “Zionist SS”—is not different in kind from the view that the moon is cheese. It is not only spectacularly wrong, it is also spectacularly unintelligent. I will not offend myself (that would be self-hate speech!) by patiently explaining why the State of Israel is unlike the Third Reich, except to say that nothing that has befallen the Palestinians under Israel’s control may responsibly be compared to what befell the Jews under Germany’s control, and that a considerable number of the people who have toiled diligently to find peace and justice for the Palestinians, and a solution to this savage conflict, have been Israeli, some of them even Israeli prime ministers. There is no support for the Palestinian cause this side of decency that can justify the locution “Zionist SS.” 41

The absurdity of the charge is also clear from the demography of the disputed territories. While detractors make outrageous claims about Israel committing genocide or ethnic cleansing, the Palestinian population has continued to grow exponentially...................

el kabong wrote:
Racism dehumanizes a certain segment of humanity in order to justify its expulsion before its destruction. The latter is then covered up as a goal of public health.

Yes, Israel did do that, to the Palestinians, didn't they? Your argument seems to have gone full circle there. For this critique I expect copious repetitions of "fuck you, I am cat" as a rebuttal.

No they did not........The Israelis have promoted peace, made enormous concessions and have accorded the arabs much more dignity then they receive......ever hear of the 3 Nos of Khartoum? The Israeli schools are mixed arab/jews and they do not teach hatred, unlike the arab schools teach their children to hate jews/Israel........

David Icke New Age Neo Nazi Guru - Page 3 8AIMb

el kabong wrote:
"This is particularly clear in the case of anti-Semitism and its manifestations, including anti-Zionism. When analyzing the various phenomena of Judeophobia, one discovers an archive of words used against the Jew. These words aim to criminalize all forms of Jewish identity: spiritually as religious anti-Judaism; culturally as anti-Semitism, and socio-politically as anti-Zionism."

Zionists demand that people equate, as they do, their political agenda with Judaism as a religion and Semites as a culture. That demand falls flat when one observes the great mass of Christian Zionists and Jewish Antizionists. In fact, the reality makes the claim more and more ridiculous the more passionately it's insisted.

Yes, yes, I know, you are cat.

No they do not.......Zionism has 3 aspects...esoteric, geopgraphical, political.....Israel is a pluralistic Democracy, not a Theocracy, although Zionism does have theological roots, it also has geographical roots, and what arose in the 1600s was a political movement..........as for demographics. 99% of Jews support Zionism.....the dissenters are a miniscule vocal minority..........

http://www.zionismontheweb.org/antizionism/Against_Zionists_not_Jews.htm

Again Zionism not Jews
"I'm against the evil Nazi Zionists, Racist Zionists and the Apartheid Zionist State - Israel is an Apartheid State I tell you! Worth than South Africa! ... but I'm not anti-Jewish. Some of my best friends are even Jewish" - statements like this are very worrying. They show a complete lack of understanding about Zionism, not to mention Judaism.

Zionism is the national self determination movement of the Jewish people. Zionism is the belief in a Jewish homeland for the Jewish people, in Israel. Zionism is the Jewish people's instantiation of the human right of self determination. 99% of Jews are supportive of the existance of the Jewish state - that makes them Zionists.

Zionists can be and often are critical of some decisions of the government of Israel, just like British people living in America can be critical of the British government, or Americans in Canada can be critical of the US President. Israelis (Jewish, Christian, Muslim and Athiest) are even more critical of their politicians - just like healthy democracies everywhere. Jews support their right for a Jewish homeland, but they also support democracy - including a free and critical press. The difference is that reasonable people also notice the positive things the Israeli government and people do.

If Zionism is about minority rights, why are so many people against Zionism?
The Jews
The web site www.jewsagainstzionism.com claims that True Torah Jews are anti-Zionist. It belongs to the Ultra Orthodox Chassidic Satmar sect. The group numbers about 124,000 and believe that the Jewish homeland can not be created until the messiah comes. Many members of the sect live in Israel but refuse to accept welfare from the state or pay taxes. The Satmar sect does NOT support terrorism and does not get involved in political campaigning against Israel. There make up less than one percent of the Jewish population world wide and account for vast majority of non Zionist Jews. See more at Wikipedia.

More problematic are the 2,000 odd Neturei Karta members. Unlike the Satamar which are based on religious beliefs going back centuries, Neturei Karta were only created in 1935 and are explicitly political activists. This small radical anti-Zionist group was condembed even by Satmar in April 2002, and again in November 2004 for their prayers for Arafat. The Satmar Rabbi when invited to meet with the PLO in the 1970's replied "I do not meet with murderers." Neturei Karta by contract are always present at PLO rallys and usually appear with other anti-Israel activists at every opportunity.

With the exception of Neturei Karta, the Satmar and a handful of (usually left wing) anti-Zionist academics the vast majority of the Worlds Jews are Zionists... about 99%. The anti-Zionists are by far the anomaly.

el kabong wrote:
3D Test of Anti-Semitism:
Demonization, Double Standards, Delegitimization
Foreword of JPSR Issue

Natan Sharansky

http://www.jcpa.org/phas/phas-sharansky-f04.htm

The first "D" is the test of demonization. When the Jewish state is being demonized; when Israel's actions are blown out of all sensible proportion; when comparisons are made between Israelis and Nazis and between Palestinian refugee camps and Auschwitz - this is anti- Semitism, not legitimate criticism of Israel.

Bulldozing houses with people in them... how was that "blown out of proportion" again? And where in the Torah are Jews commanded to do that?

Before the IDF 'bulldozes' houses they give the occuppants time to leave unless battle contingincies are in play.when they 'bulldoze' houses it is because Hamaa/Fatah/PLO co-opted the properrty to conduct war/terrorism or use as a tunnel entrance/exit......

The truth about Rachel Corrie’s death
http://bikyamasr.com/9486/the-truth-about-rachel-corries-death/

el kabong wrote:
The second "D" is the test of double standards. When criticism of Israel is applied selectively; when Israel is singled out by the United Nations for human rights abuses while the behavior of known and major abusers, such as China, Iran, Cuba, and Syria, is ignored; when Israel's Magen David Adom, alone among the world's ambulance services, is denied admission to the International Red Cross - this is anti-Semitism.

T

his is a valid test of having a double standard. Such as an Israeli's double standard about how the IDF is perfectly moral doing the exact same things Nazis did in Poland.

If you think the IDF has treated the palestinian arabs the way the Jews were treated in Poland your head is completely up your ass filled with false revisionist misinformation...like the above essay points out.it is not just stopid, it is spectacul;arly stoooooopid......douchebag stoooooopid......douchebag... thumbs up

Behind the Headlines: The Israeli humanitarian lifeline to Gaza

http://www.mfa.gov.il/MFA/About+the+Ministry/Behind+the+Headlines/Israeli_humanitarian_lifeline_Gaza_25-May-2010.htm

25 May 2010
Despite attacks by Hamas, Israel maintains an ongoing humanitarian corridor for the transfer of food and humanitarian supplies to Gaza, used by internationally recognized organizations including the United Nations and the Red Cross.

Humanitarian aid despite Hamas attacks
Despite attacks by Hamas, Israel maintains an ongoing humanitarian corridor for the transfer of perishable and staple food items to Gaza. This conduit is used by internationally recognized organizations including the United Nations and the Red Cross.

Well over a million tons of humanitarian supplies entered Gaza from Israel over the last 18 months equaling nearly a ton of aid for every man, woman and child in Gaza. Millions of dollars worth of international food aid continually flows through the Israeli humanitarian apparatus, ensuring that there is no food shortage in Gaza.

Since the end of the IDF operation in Gaza (18 Jan 2009) until 5 June 2010, 1,025,686 tons of aid, 49,610 tons of cooking gas and 136,097,330 liters of fuel have been delivered to the Gaza Strip.

Food and supplies are shipped from Israel to Gaza six days a week. These items were channeled through aid organizations or via Gaza's private sector.

Large quantities of essential food items like baby formula, wheat, meat, dairy products and other perishables are transferred daily and weekly to Gaza. Fertilizers that cannot be used to make explosives are shipped into the Strip regularly, as are potato seeds, eggs for reproduction, bees, and equipment for the flower industry.

In 2009 alone, more than 738,000 tons of food and supplies entered Gaza. Pictures in local newspapers show local markets aplenty with fruit, vegetables, cheese, spices, bread and meat to feed 1.4 million Gazans.

In the first quarter of 2010 (January-March), 94,500 tons of supplies were transferred in 3,676 trucks to the Strip: 48,000 tons of food products; 40,000 tons of wheat; 2,760 tons of rice; 1,987 tons of clothes and footwear; 553 tons of milk powder and baby food.

In a typical week the IDF coordinates the transfer of hundreds of trucks containing about 15,000 tons of supplies. During the week of May 18, 2010 there were more than 100 truckloads of animal food, 65 trucks of fruit and vegetables; 22 truckloads of sugar, some 27 truckloads of meat, poultry and fish; and 40 trucks of dairy products. At holiday times, Israel increases transfers. During the Muslim holy days of Ramadhan and Eid al-Adha, Israel shipped some 11,000 heads of cattle into the Strip.

Maintaining medical aid for all in need
The medical corridor

No Palestinian is denied medical care in Israel. However, if the Hamas regime does not grant permits for medical care, the Israeli government can do nothing to help the patient. Israel will facilitate all cases of medical treatments from Gaza, unless the patient is a known perpetrator of terror.

Israel maintains a corridor for the transfer of medical patients out of Gaza, and about 200 medical staff members go through the crossings every month. Israel also helps coordinate the transfer of Jordanian doctors into Gaza.

In 2009 alone, 10,544 patients and their companions left the Gaza Strip for medical treatment in Israel. Moreover, there were 382 emergency evacuations from Gaza for medical purposes.

The Hadassah Medical Organization in Jerusalem donates $3 million in aid annually to treat Palestinians in Israel. Following fears of a swine flu outbreak, three Israeli hospitals were assigned to treat cases in the Gaza Strip and 44,500 immunizations were transferred to the Strip.

Since 2005, Palestinians exploited medical care arrangements more than 20 times to carry out terror attacks.

Medical equipment

In 2009, some 4,883 tons of medical equipment and medicine were brought in.

In the first quarter of 2010, Israel shipped 152 trucks of medical supplies and equipment into Gaza. In a typical week (in May 2010), some 37 truckloads of hygiene products were shipped to Gaza through the land crossings. In addition, a new CAT scan machine was recently shipped to Gaza.

In 2009, Israel coordinated the transfer of medical supplies for the disabled including wheelchairs, crutches and first aid kits. Other equipment shipped to Gaza include heart-monitors, baby feeding tubes, dental equipment, medical books, ambulance emergency equipment, artificial limbs and infant sleeping bags.

Building for the future: Infrastructure and economic aid
Building materials

While the import of cement and iron has been restricted into Gaza since these are used by the Hamas to cast rockets and bunkers, monitored imports of truckloads of cement, iron, and building supplies such as wood and windows are regularly coordinated with international parties. Already in the first quarter of 2010, 23 tons of iron and 25 tons of cement were transferred to the Gaza Strip.

On 13 May 2010, Israel allowed approximately 39 tons of building material into Gaza to help rebuild a damaged hospital. The construction material for al Quds hospital was transferred after safeguards in place and French assurances ensured that the construction material would not be diverted elsewhere.

On 24 May 2010 Israel opened the Kerem Shalom crossing to 97 trucks loaded with aid and goods, including six trucks holding 250 tons of cement and one truck loaded with five tons of iron for projects executed and operated by UNRWA.

Electricity

According to the UN report of May 2010, 120 megawatts (over 70%) of the Strip's electricity supply comes from the Israeli electric grid, while 17 MWs come from Egypt and 30 MWs are produced by the Gaza city power station. Since January 2010, there has been deterioration in the supply of electricity to the Gaza Strip since the Hamas regime is unwilling to purchase the fuel to run the Gaza City power station.

Throughout 2009 Israel transferred 41 trucks of equipment for the maintenance of Gaza's electricity grid.

Israel facilitates the transfer of fuel through the border, and maintains that the diversion of fuel from domestic power generators to other uses is wholly a Hamas decision. Over 133 million liters of fuel entered Gaza from Israel over the last 18 months.

Sewage

During the first quarter of 2010, the UN coordinated with Israel the transfer of equipment for UNWRA to upgrade the sewage pumping station. In 2009, 127 trucks containing more than 3,000 tons of hypochlorite entered the Gaza Strip for water purification purposes. Moreover, 48 trucks of equipment for improving the sanitation infrastructure led to a substantial reduction in the Beit Lahya facility's waste levels.

Economy

The United States, Israel, Canada, and the European Union have frozen funds to the Palestinian Hamas government since 2006, recognizing it as a terror organization. Israel has taken measures to support trade and commerce, the banking system, and the existing financial market in the Gaza Strip.

Gazans produce much of their own food products including olives, citrus, vegetables, Halal beef, and dairy products. Primary exports from Gaza are cut flowers and citrus, with trade partners being Israel, Egypt and the West Bank. During 2009, 7.5 million tons of flowers and 54 tons of strawberries were exported from Gaza with Israeli cooperation.

In 2009, 1.1 billion shekels (about $250 million) were transferred to the Gaza Strip for the ongoing activity of international organizations and to pay the salaries of Palestinian Authority workers. 40 million damaged bank notes were traded for new bills, and at the request of the Palestinian Monetary Fund, 282.5 million shekels were transferred from Gazan to Israeli banks.

In February 2010, an agreement was reached with the Palestinian Authority's National Insurance Department to ensure that pensions reached those formerly employed in Israel. The funds were deposited in banks in Judea and Samaria, while the Palestinian Authority was given the responsibility of distributing the funds to the pensioners in Gaza.

Fostering hope and trust - Quality of life in Gaza
The cycle of life

Projected life expectancy in the Gaza Strip (2010) is 73.86, greater than Estonia, Malaysia, Jamaica and Bulgaria.
The infant mortality rate in Gaza is 17.71 per 1000, lower than that of China, Jordan, Lebanon and Thailand.
Fertility rates are about five children per family, equal to many African nations such as Rwanda and Senegal.
Healthcare

Palestinian families receive the same subsidized healthcare as Israelis, about 10% of the cost for the same treatment in the United States.

Schoolchildren

Israel transfers school equipment supplied by UNRWA including notebooks, school bags, writing implements and textbooks. Israel is currently coordinating the transfer of 200,000 laptops for Gaza schoolchildren and the shipment of 74 maritime containers for conversion into Gaza classrooms.

In the first quarter of 2010, Israel transferred 250 trucks with equipment for the UNWRA summer camp, including arts-and-crafts equipment, swimming pools, inflatable toys, ice cream machines, musical instruments, clothing, sports equipment.

Electronic life

About 20% of the population in Gaza owns a personal computer - this is more than Portugal, Brazil, Saudi Arabia or Russia. They have access to ADSL and dial-up Internet service, provided by one of four providers.

About 70% of Gazans own a TV and radio and have access to satellite TV or broadcast TV from the PA or Israel.

Gaza has well-developed telephone landlines, and extensive mobile telephone services provided by PalTel (Jawwal) and the Israeli provider Cellcom.

According to USAID report, 81% of households in Gaza have access to a cell phone. The PA-owned cell phone provider Jawwal has more than 1 million cellular subscribers.

Travel

Despite the inherent dangers involved, Israel permits Gazans and visitors to travel between Gaza and Israel, from Gaza to Judea and Samaria (the West Bank), and even abroad for medical treatment, religious pilgrimages, and business trips. Whenever possible Israel allows for diplomatic activities and trade and commerce with the Gaza Strip.

In additional to medical travel, 21,200 activists from international organizations and over 400 diplomatic delegations were permitted entry into Gaza, while 2,200 Palestinians employed by international organizations were given exit permits from the Gaza Strip.

147 permits were given to Palestinian students for academic studies around the world and special permission was given to Gazan footballers to train in Judea and Samaria and compete in international matches abroad.

During the Christmas holiday, approximately 400 permits were given to visit Bethlehem from Gaza as well 100 permits to travel abroad. In addition, 257 permits were given to businessmen from Gaza to facilitate business operations.

http://littlegreenfootballs.com/article/36473_Israels_Massive_Aid_Deliveries_to_Gaza

Israel’s Massive Aid Deliveries to Gaza
Charles Johnson
Middle East • Thu Jun 3, 2010 at 12:00 pm PDT • Views: 1,144
The Canada-Israel Committee has an interesting breakdown and analysis of the massive amounts of humanitarian aid regularly delivered to Gaza by Israel: Facts Beyond the Spin: Israel Delivers Massive Aid to Gaza.

Despite the fact that Israel publicly offered to inspect and then transfer the flotilla’s aid to Gaza several days prior to the incident, many opponents of Israel are now making wild accusations that humanitarian supplies are being blocked from entering Gaza.

The facts put these charges to rest – just take a look at how much aid Israel regularly delivers to Gaza, and what it means in real terms for Gazans:

• Over one million tons of humanitarian supplies were delivered by Israel to the people of Gaza in the past 18 months – that’s equal to nearly one ton of aid for every man, woman and child in Gaza.

In the first quarter of 2010 alone (January-March), Israel delivered 94,500 tons of supplies to Gaza. It’s very easy to miss what that actually means for the people of Gaza. The breakdown includes:

• 40,000 tons of wheat – which is equal to 53 million loaves of bread;

• 2,760 tons of rice – which equals 69 million servings;

• 1,987 tons of clothes and footwear – the equivalent weight of 3.6 million pairs of jeans; and

• 553 tons of milk powder and baby food – equivalent to over 3.1 million days of formula for an average six-month-old baby.

This reflects a long-term effort on the part of Israel to deliver a massive and comprehensive supply of aid to Gaza’s civilians, while restricting the ability of Hamas to import missiles that have been launched at the cities of southern Israel. In 2009 alone:

• During the Muslim holy days of Ramadan and Eid al-Adha, Israel shipped some 11,000 head of cattle into Gaza – enough to provide 8.8 million meals of beef;

• More than 3,000 tons of hypochlorite were delivered by Israel to Gaza for water purification purposes – that’s 60 billion gallons of purified water; and

• Israel brought some 4,883 tons of medical equipment and medicine into Gaza – a weight equivalent to over 360,000 260-piece mobile trauma first aid kits
ael’s Massive Aid Deliveries to Gaza
Charles Johnson

http://civilliberty.about.com/od/internationalhumanrights/p/israel101.htm

el kabong wrote:
The third "D" is the test of delegitimization: when Israel's fundamental right to exist is denied - alone among all peoples in the world - this too is anti-Semitism.

No nation anywhere is "legitimate". I argue that against antizionists, in fact. People live on land they fought for; that's the reality of planet earth. I don't begrudge Israel their fighting. I point out hypocrisy wherever I see it, be it under Shit's Mullet, or under the plagiarized Sadkona Yantra claimed by Israel as their flag.

dude, check your dates, the Hindus plagarized the Israelites,,,,,,,,, thumbs up

A close study of the facts reveals that there were three Kalyanagiri Swamis who resided and attained samadhi at Kataragama. The Shatkona Yantra was made by the first Kalyanagiri who built the Teyvani Amman Temple and the Kalyana Mandapa. The Dakshina Kailaya Manmiyam mentions the first Kalyanagiri. The second Kalyanagiri must have lived during the beginning of the seventh century A.D. He was also a great tapasvi and had performed many miracles. He was officiating and managing the affairs of the temple at Kataragama.

http://www.vbm-torah.org/jewphi.htm

http://www.vbm-torah.org/jewphi.htm

05kuzari.doc
Lecture #5: THE PHILOSOPHICAL TRIANGLE

I propose to examine a number of central philosophical enigmas which have served as focal points throughout the history of human thought. As a useful visual aid, we can structure these issues into a triangle. Its three corners represent three concepts: God, Man and the World. These are the three ideals which man strives to understand, and indeed, our ability to distinguish between truth and falsehood rests upon a clear comprehension of these concepts.

God

David Icke New Age Neo Nazi Guru - Page 3 Sample_phy_trian
an the World

The first person to draw this diagram was a twentieth century philosopher named Yehuda Halevi Rosenzweig, better known by his German name, Franz. Rosenzweig viewed Rav Yehuda Halevi as his mentor and teacher, and deeply identified with both his philosophy and his poetry.

The triangular model teaches us that all philosophical approaches are actually varied attempts to solve these three basic riddles. A central theme which has concerned the human race since time immemorial is the query "What do we know about God?" Investigations into this question are termed theology. Humanity similarly hungers for a deeper understanding of the world (cosmology) and of man (anthropology).

The search for the keys that will unlock the mysteries of Man and the World has spawned numerous new branches of science, such as physics, which attempts to reveal the laws that govern our world, and psychology, which investigates the inner nature of man. Both these fields are infinite in scope, and only a fraction of their potential discoveries is known. The one spreads endlessly upwards into the infinity which lies beyond man; the other moves endlessly inwards, penetrating the darkest recesses of human nature.

Until this point, we have placed these three separate concepts at the heart of our investigation. However, we must simultaneously attempt to define the relationships between these focal points. Rosenzweig shared the biblical assumption that such relationships do indeed exist, that an ongoing dialogue between these concepts is ever present. Let us name the three relationships. They are creation, revelation and redemption.

God
REVELATION CREATION
David Icke New Age Neo Nazi Guru - Page 3 Triangle

Man the World

REDEMPTION

These three concepts form the backbone of Jewish philosophy. However, Jewish thought is not limited to the investigation of these themes. As we shall see, the concept of freedom, for example, is also of paramount importance. Within Rosenzweig's model, man stands alone and faces God and the world around him. He is not simply a part of the world around him; he contains elements which are, in fact, foreign to his natural habitat. Nor is he completely chained by the Divine decree.

Occasionally a philosopher will attempt to destroy this triangle, to nullify the significance of one of the central concepts. The most striking example of such an attempt is the development of atheism. In contrast, Jewish philosophy insists upon both the existence of the three central facets of existence, and the presence of a dialogue between them. If we now combine our two triangles, God, Man and the World, with creation, revelation and redemption, we will form the classic Jewish symbol, the Magen David (Jewish star):

God
Revelation Creation

David Icke New Age Neo Nazi Guru - Page 3 150px-Star_of_David.svg

Man the World
Redemption

We have no historical explanation to offer for this wondrous symbol. Rosenzweig granted the Magen David a philosophical dimension, and his powerful interpretation continues to enrich our understanding with each successive analysis. First, it constitutes the basic dictionary of Jewish thought, and succinctly mentions the concepts to be addressed in any Jewish philosophical forum. In addition, it successfully presents a complete picture of the issues, which greatly aids any discussion of their potential solutions.

It is possible that as a simple geometric shape, like for example the triangle, circle, or square, the hexagram has been created by various peoples with no connection to one another.

The hexagram is a mandala symbol called satkona yantra or sadkona yantra found on ancient South Indian Hindu temples. It symbolizes the nara-narayana, or perfect meditative state of balance achieved between Man and God, and if maintained, results in "moksha," or "nirvana" (release from the bounds of the earthly world and its material trappings).[citation needed]

Another theory, though apparently not very substantiated, about the origin of the shape is that it is simply 2 of the 3 letters in the name David: in its Hebrew spelling, David is transliterated as "D-V-D." In Biblical Hebrew, the letter "D" (Dalet) was written in a form like an upside-down and backwards "L," but when seen in the Greek, the letter "Delta" (Δ) is a triangle. The symbol may have been a simple family crest formed by flipping and juxtaposing the two most prominent letters in the name. The letter "W" in this case could reference the compositing operation of the two Deltas.

Some researchers have theorized that the hexagram represents the astrological chart at the time of David's birth or anointment as king. The hexagram is also known as the "King's Star" in astrological circles.

So fight, yes. Fight, Israel, for your life. Just don't claim you're any better than the Turd Reich when you do the same things, as they believed they were fighting the same way for the same reasons. "Legitimacy".

That's bullshit cop out....uninformed and ignorant and phoney . humans make collective nations for interdenpence and collective self defense....there are legitimate Nations.

I cannot you believe you believe that the NAZIs and Jews fight for the 'same reasons'..the Jews fight for Self Preservation..........The NAZIs sought complete domoinion ove humankind, eliminating those they considered sub human/imperfect...............

el kabong wrote:
The evidence and standards are clear...............what New Age Neo Nazi Guru has published and taught is cleary hatemongering, fearmongering Anti-Semitism...................and to that I say:......

Something about you being a cat, yes.
MoMo
MoMo

Back to top Go down

Post  MoMo Thu Jan 19, 2012 12:34 pm

ciggy wiggy thinks the comaparison of the Israelis to Nazis is accurate, I say:

David Icke New Age Neo Nazi Guru - Page 3 35lhw1y8

Not even the most remote comparison would be accurate.................

epic fail........
Woe unto them that call evil good,
And good evil;

That change darkness into light,
And light into darkness;

That change bitter into sweet,
And sweet into bitter.

ISAIAH 5:20

In most cases, when one lies in the cause of some "Greater Truth," that so-called "Truth" may well turn out to be another lie. Inherently, inversion of truth and reality cannot serve a morally positive purpose.

What merits can any cause have if it can be advanced only by means of untruth? Beyond the specific circumstances, inversion of truth constitutes an assault on the foundations of modern culture which is based on empirical and rational thought. If this assault succeeds, there is a danger that language will be debased and society will regress to a condition of anomie. There is, therefore, an urgent need to expose the lies which have become part of the media war and to discredit those who spread them.

Time to enter the new millenia.......there will not be a second Holocaust.

David Icke New Age Neo Nazi Guru - Page 3 1239435765432

The Germans War-WWII-was a revolution against the moral basis of civilisation. It was conceived by Hitler and the NAZIs in conscious contempt for the Life, Dignity and Freedom of the Individual human and deliberately prosecuted by means of slavery, starvation and mass destruction of non combatants lives.

It was a Revolution against the human soul.

Antisemitism=Universal One World Religion of the NWO/Babylon Beast System

Check it out:
"NAZIism is the Archtype of Idolatry: Finite Human Power exceeds its limits, becomes Psuedo-Absolute, becomes the source of death rather then the source of life.

The Holocaust was the fruit of unlimited human freedom and power

The NAZIs claimed to synthesize economic equality with communal corporate wholeness and spiritual unity.

A desire to install a human as a god and thus pave the way for a final perfection, the human authority decided to destroy/annihilate the people of God, the Yahdaim/Jews.

When Absolute Human Power arose and 'claimed' to be god, then Israel of the Flesh became antithetical and an Enemy of the NAZI Totalitarian State.

the Shoa/Holocaust was the Triumph of Death, a denial of all value to life.

NAZI calculated that if they worked a Jew slave to death over a period of 9 months, the profit per slave was 1,631 RMs(1942). Profit margin was further increased by harvesting gold teeth, utilizing bones, hair, and ashes of the cremated remains.

It is one thing to murder humans it is quite another thing to Number them and turn them into ciphers whilst still alive.

The ultimate denial of the value and uniqeness of the Human Being.

By 1944 the NAZIs were spending less then 1/2 cent to kill a Jew.

Then the NAZIs decided to throw the Jewish children live into bonfires and crematoriums to save the 1/2 cent.

Beyond murder, these are Theological decisions, affirmations of antivalues.

They denied the Image of God/Tzelem Elokim.

They testified Human Life is worthless.

From the perspective of Auschwitz there is no hope.

The NAZIs also killed 500,000 Romani and other undesirables and also 4,000,000 of the 5.5 million Russian POWS.

From-'A Long Nights Journey into Day'-

http://www.alibris.com/search/books/...he%20Holocaust

http://www.mucjs.org/dlht.htm

Judenvernichtung=Total annihilation of the Jews

Die Endlosung der Judenfrage=The Final Solution of the question of the Jews

Untermenschen=Subhuman

Crusading Politica Technological Annihilation of an infinity of children, women, men.

"Woe to them who despise the little one" Matt. 18:10

NAZI Super-ego is obliterated by the Id.

Hitler taught that 'conscious' was a Jewish invention/myth.
Judenfeindschaft=Hatred of Jews

"You shall know them by their fruits". Matt: 7:16

The NAZIs sought to make Absolute Evil into something routine and boring. Evil becomes so absolutely terrible that it is no longer terrible.
The paradox is: An incredible evil becomes trivial.

The Holocaust meant an ontological redirecting of the course and fate of human history.

Beyond surface resemblances, History does not repaeat itself.

Uniqueness: Never before in Human history was systematic genocide conducted by a Government in the name of a psuedo scientific doctrine of Race, to achieve a goal of final blessedness.

Morality was transvaluated, inverted.

Those who murdered were 'doing the right thing'.

In what sense was the Holocaust unique?

1: The nature of the persecution.

2: The Plan of the extermination of the entire Jewish race.

3: The number of countries affected and the number of their victims.

4: the use of modern science and technology in the extermination of the Jews.

5: The misuse of the victims and their bodies for forced labour, for medical, commercial and private purposes.

6: The difficulties for finding places of Refuge.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

The decision that there would be no more Jews on Planet Earth; is a convergence of Quantitative and Qualitative reality.

The Jews were to be removed from human existence.

JEWISH BABIES AND CHILDREN WERE TO DIE ALONG WITH THE ADULTS.

There is an Historical-Phenomenological link between the Jewish people and the Creator - Judge of the World---Yahweh.

Qualitatively unique discontinuities; Antisemitism is a Sui Generis/unique phenomenon.

The Endlosung/Final Solution was to be the unique climax of Antisemitism..total annihilation of every Jew on Earth---------thus thwarting a biblical prophecy of a restoration of Israel---------

Jews are condemned for their virtues as well as their vices.

The phenomenon of Antisemitism is incomparable. There are no parrallels to it.

There is no historical analogue to Antisemitism.

The phenomenon is marked by its Spatio-Temporal Character.

It is not bounded by Space or Time-the two primordial dimesions/vectors of which Human existence is mapped.

No other prejudice has this characteristic,

Other prejudices are localized or temporary.

They are bounded instances of Spatial contingency and historical transcience.

Only the Jews/Zionists are charged with a conspiracy against Humankind.

Judenfeindschaft=enmity to Jews as Jews

The International wrath for Jews/Israel/Zionism has no parrallel in Space and Time.

AntiZionism is a cloak.

AntiIsraelism is a cloak.

At no point in the History of humanity has there been a counterpart to this phenomenon.

Antisemitism is born of the devil and gives sustenance to the devil.

Antisemitism is the only Universal Faith.

Antisemitism is the natural tongue of the devil, and becomes the second language of the devils disciplesl.

Arthur Hertzberg observes: " The antisemite invariably attacks the Jews at precisely that aspect of their current selves which is most uniquely theirs, which most exactly expresses the specificness of their own lives, be it their religion, their national homeland, their personal vices, desires."

The German NAZIs were/are: nothings.

The Kingdom of Night/NAZI Fascism is hopelessness.

The Kingdom of Day is not the Kingdom of Heaven.

The Kingdom of Night could not vanquish all Goodness.

The Kingdom of Day could not vanquish all Evil.

The Kingdom of Night is absolute dehumanization.

The Kindom of Day is absolute Humanization.
The Kingdom of Night is the slaughter of Jewish children.

The Kingdom of Day is the birth of Jewish children.

Political Soveriegnity for Jews is an essential for the Kingdom of Day.

Israel will not permit another Holocaust, which is what all the lies and propaganda on this Boards goal is.

The Ideology of the disposable Jew met it's nemesis in the 1940s'..Nuclear Power.

The World can no longer dispense Jewish fate.

Anthropotheism=Divinization of man..the NAZIs fatal mistake...........
NAZIism=Absolute control of humans-makes man god.

Malachi 2:10--Have we not all one Father.

Repay kindness with kindness, repay evil with justice.

Last edited by el kabong on Fri Jan 20, 2012 9:32 am; edited 2 times in total
MoMo
MoMo

Back to top Go down

Post  MoMo Thu Jan 19, 2012 12:40 pm

sheesh ciggy, right at the end of your post you went all Shit 4 Brainz................. thumbs up wave

Warsaw Ghetto Comparison

http://honestreporting.com/adbusters-spurious-gaza-warsaw-ghetto-comparison/

Following the recent 22-day conflict between Israel and Hamas, anti-Israel proponents – in politics, the UN, Hamas, trade unions, academia, and in the media - have drawn spurious comparisons of the situation of Palestinians in Gaza to that of Jews in the Warsaw Ghetto during World War II.

The reason the Warsaw Ghetto analogy is used is to trump up libelous claims that Jews who were once the victims of the Nazis during the Holocaust are now the victimizers carrying out the genocide of Palestinians. It should be noted that comparisons of Israeli policy and actions to Nazism fit the European Union’s and U.S. State Department’s working definition of anti-Semitism
..................Contrary to shit 4 brainz pernicious thesis, 1943 Warsaw is nothing like 2009 Gaza for the following reasons:

1) Ha’aretz’s Bradley Burston notes that this comparison:

… denies and diminishes and exploits the Holocaust, does disrespect to Holocaust victims and survivors alike, alleviates European guilt over complicity with the Nazis, alleviates American guilt over inaction in the face of the annihilation machine, misrepresents both the cruel reality of the Gaza Strip and the cruel reality of the ghetto, dismisses the humanity and the vulnerability of the million Israeli Jews and Arabs within rocket range, and ignores completely the role of Hamas, the Islamic Jihad, the Popular Resistance Committees, and the Al-Aqsa Martyrs Brigades, in having sent thousands and thousands and thousands of rockets and mortars into Israel.
2) As Eamonn McDonagh expounds on the Z-Word blog:

The Jews in the Ghetto didnt have their very own international aid organization to provide for their basic needs and there was no Jewish political entity down the road which enjoyed a limited measure of peace and prosperity despite being occupied by Germany. No Jewish organization had ever sworn to destroy Germany and turn it into a Jewish state. No Jewish organization had ever fired thousands of rockets at Germany towns and cities. No Jewish organization had sent suicide bombers into Germany and slaughtered hundreds of Germans while they went about their lawful business.
3) According to Middle East historian Mark LeVine on the Al Jazeera website:

Gaza is not the Warsaw Ghetto. Even after the latest war, Palestinians in Gaza and the West Bank remain rooted to the soil, not buried beneath it.
The Warsaw Ghetto was used by the Nazis to confine Jews into the smallest possible space, eventually in preparation for their ultimate extermination – which became official Nazi policy within a year of the ghetto’s creation. Out of an initial population of over 400,000 Jews, 100,000 had died of disease and starvation by the time the uprising began in 1943. To be comparable, by 2007 over 300,000 Gazans would have to have died from similar causes
...... comparing “Jews to Nazis is not only ill-informed, it demonstrates a certain prejudice anti-Semitism which will never help resolve the situation. Whatever one thinks of Israeli policy, to describe it as akin to the Nazi policy of murdering all of European Jewry is to engage in anti-Semitism and a form of Holocaust denial..
MoMo
MoMo

Back to top Go down

Post  MoMo Thu Jan 19, 2012 12:41 pm

Gaza is not Warsaw
The comparison of Israel to the Nazis sums up the childish and dangerous ‘binary thinking’ that is rife in international affairs today.

http://www.spiked-online.com/index.php?/site/article/6085/

Denouncing Israel’s occupation of the Palestinian territories as brutal ‘Zio-Nazism’, as a genocidal project and a process of inhumane ghettoisation akin to the experience of the Jews in 1940s Europe, is not new. But over the past week, such shrill and inaccurate historical equating has sunk to a newly degenerate level.

From the London protesters who called for an end to ‘the final solution’ in Palestine, to the former London mayor Ken Livingstone who said that the Israelis ‘will continue to create a Warsaw Ghetto in the Middle East’, anti-Israel campaigners are lazily using images of Nazi atrocities as readymade symbols of human oppression. They are doing it in order to denounce the violence in Gaza, which, however desperate, bears no resemblance in either form or scale to the Holocaust, the greatest crime of the twentieth century. As David Aaronovitch argued in The Times (London), the comparisons with the Warsaw Ghetto are ‘philistine’ (1).

Looking at the Middle East conflict from the outside, it might be tempting to fall back on shoving Jews, Nazis, Israelis and Palestinians into one simple narrative instead of going through the trouble of understanding what went on back then or what is going on right now. Some anti-Israel campaigners also find a perverse satisfaction in throwing the Jews’ recent tragic history back in their faces, with slogans like ‘Zionism = Nazism’, ‘Israel: The Fourth Reich’, and ‘from oppressed to oppressors’. These, by now tired, clichés can easily fit on to placards and plant a powerfully simplistic image in people’s minds of Jews ‘doing onto others what was done to them’.

As Aaronovitch rightly says: ‘This ahistorical hyperbole is… the product of a kind of binary thinking, the belief that there can only be two kinds of anything, and two possible responses: there’s the good and the bad; there’s the victim and the murderer.’ (2)

However, it is not only the conflict between Israelis and the Palestinians that is understood through ‘binary thinking’ these days, and reduced to ‘good and bad, victim and murderer’. Disparate contemporary conflicts, each with complex roots and circumstances, are routinely transformed into black-and-white morality tales and likened to the Holocaust – think Bosnia, Rwanda, Darfur. And anyone who questions this representation, and argues that however awful these conflicts are they cannot be compared with the Holocaust, will likely be labelled a ‘denier’. That accusation also comes straight out of debates around Nazi crimes, evoking the phrase ‘Holocaust denier’. The reduction of Israel/Palestine to a simple, binary morality tale looks like the logical conclusion to the recent moralisation of international affairs.

Undoubtedly, Gazans are suffering terribly. Civilians are being maimed and killed, property is being destroyed, and any hopes of leading a normal life in Gaza have been crushed for the foreseeable future. Yet even a brief examination of what went on in the Warsaw Ghetto shows just how ignorant and opportunistic the Holocaust comparisons are.

Between 1941 and 1943 the population of the Warsaw Ghetto dropped from an estimated 380,000 to 70,000 as a result of starvation, disease and deportations to concentration and extermination camps (3). The rate of starvation in the ghetto was over 4,000 a month. In 1942, mass expulsion of the ghetto inhabitants began at a rate of over 5,000 Jews a day. Only some 55,000 remained in the ghetto. Some decided to resist, but the 1943 Warsaw Ghetto Uprising was crushed after four weeks. According to German figures – which may have understated the resistance fighters’ resources yet still revealed their poor odds of winning any victory – the Nazis captured nine rifles, 59 pistols, and several hundred grenades, explosives and mines. Seven thousand of the captured Jews were shot, 22,000 were transported to death camps (4).

Israel is not dotted with labour camps and gas chambers, there is no plan to exterminate the Palestinians. Israel’s leadership has repeatedly said that their enemy is Hamas, not the Palestinian people, who are given advance warning of bombings through leaflets and mobile phone messages. It has been reported that Israel is offering some injured Gazans hospital treatment, which is certainly not something the Nazis ever did for Jews. None of that remotely justifies Israel’s bombing campaign, but it shows clearly that the Israelis cannot be compared to the Nazis who ghettoised Jews in Warsaw.

Some Jews, too, have compared Israelis with Nazis, and the Israel Defense Forces with the SS. The right-wing Jewish settlers who were deported from Gaza under then Israeli prime minister Ariel Sharon’s ‘disengagement plan’ wore orange Star of David patches similar to the yellow ones that the Nazis forced Jews to wear. They accused the IDF soldiers overseeing the evacuation of acting like Nazis.

On the other side of the political spectrum, Tony Greenstein, who describes himself as ‘socialist, anti-Zionist, anti-racist’, said to anti-Israel demonstrators in Brighton, England, last weekend: ‘The Gazan Palestinians are no different in kind from the Jews of the Warsaw Ghetto and it is no surprise that the Zionists, who collaborated with the Nazis during the war, should now seek to ape the persecutors of the Jews.’ (5)

Greenstein spoke ‘as a Jewish opponent of Zionism and their terror bombing of Gaza’ (6). The irony is that he has no qualms about rehashing a worn-out conspiracy theory, while defiling the memory of the Jews who suffered at the hands of the Nazis and denigrating Palestinians by turning them into objects of a vicarious Western pity.

The Holocaust has become cheap currency in contemporary debates about international affairs. Even some of the commentators who now denounce any comparison between the Israel-Palestine conflict and the Holocaust have not hesitated to apply the analogy in other ways. David Aaronovitch and many others applied ‘binary thinking’ to Bosnia, arguing: ‘In front of our eyes, just about, with our full knowledge, thousands were taken to European fields — just as they had been 50 years earlier — and murdered en masse. It was the most shaming moment of my life. We had let it happen again.’ (7)

Meanwhile, the pro-Israel columnist Melanie Philips, while criticising the idea that Palestinians are being subjected to a planned extermination, has no qualms about calling Hamas’ rocket-firing a ‘truly genocidal assault upon [Israel’s] citizens’ (Cool.

Jewish organisations have also interpreted the term ‘genocide’ generously, often insisting that they have a special responsibility to ensure the Holocaust ‘never happens again’. The British Holocaust Memorial Day Trust, for instance, ‘commemorates the tragic loss of life in the genocides of World War II, in Cambodia, Bosnia, Rwanda and Darfur’ (9).

We should resist the urge to indulge in ‘binary thinking’ – in relation to Israel and Palestine and all other contemporary conflicts. Those affected by them deserve not to be reduced to black-and-white pawns in Western campaigners’ sloganeering. Anyone who wants to uphold the memory of the Holocaust and understand today’s conflicts in their specifics – all the better to try to come up with some possible solutions – should stay well clear of the cynical use and abuse of Nazi atrocities

MoMo
MoMo

Back to top Go down

Post  MoMo Thu Jan 19, 2012 12:49 pm

David Icke New Age Neo Nazi Guru - Page 3 ElTZf

What's the difference between the Warsaw Ghetto and the Gaza Strip?

http://www.nzfoi.org.nz/html/israel_faqs.html

John Minto, among others, has compared the Gaza Strip with the Warsaw Ghettos. Based on this comparison he has justified Hamas' policy of violence and advocated that New Zealanders should support the Palestinians in their endeavours.

While there are some similarities between the two situations, there are also some important differences between them. These differences are:

* The Germans created the Warsaw Ghettos as a precursor to exterminating the Jews altogether. Gaza is not a ghetto created by Israel. It is a piece of land captured by the Egyptians when they declared war on Israel immediately after the UN mandated Israel's creation. Egypt administrated the territory from 1947 until 1967. Israel no longer governs Gaza. Gazans have their own elections, organise their own coups and fire their own rockets.

* The walls of Warsaw were built to contain the Jews to more efficiently stage their transportation to the Camps. The Walls of Gaza were built to prevent the large number of suicide bombings occurring at that time. After the Gazan walls were built, suicide-bombing numbers fell by over 90%. The Warsaw Walls were built for death; the Gazan walls preserve life.

* The Jews of Warsaw did not have the stated aim of destroying the nation of Germany. Hamas has a stated aim of destroying the State of Israel.

* The Jews of Warsaw were predominantly pacifists and most did not take up arms. The Warsaw uprising only started after less than 50,000 remained; the remainder either died in the Ghetto or the Death Camps. Violence was an action of last resort. Hamas openly advocates taking violent action against Israel.

* The population density of the Warsaw Ghetto was 129,412 per sq km; the population density of Gaza is 4,117.

* Israel has no extermination camps. If Israel could believe that these Palestinians might be trusted to become responsible participants of a democracy then some believe citizenship would be offered. However because a culture of resistance and hatred is so deeply ingrained within Gazan society, such an action is unlikely.

* The blockade of Gaza is a result of Hamas' ongoing policy of violence. When the level of violence was low, Israelis have allowed Gazans to find employment within Israel and commerce has been allowed to develop. Despite offering the Germans no resistance, Jews were not allowed to be employed outside of the Ghetto and any commerce was clandestine in nature.

Instead of comparing Gaza with the Warsaw Ghettos, it might be more sensible to compare the Israeli-Palestinian conflict with the relationship between India and Pakistan. The formation of Pakistan bears some similarity with the formation of Israel.

Minto also draws comparisons with Apartheid but the South African authorities did not face an ethnic group which wished to impose a second class citizenship on non-negro South Africans. On the other hand, Hamas wishes to create a Muslim state which would result in the supremacy of Sharia Law over any other and the imposition of a Dhimmi tax on all non-Muslims. Hamas expressly holds to Koranic writings that foretell the eventual hunting and extermination of all Jews. Jews do not have an equivalent theology.

The existence of the Palestinian refugee is a direct outcome of the first Arab-Israeli war. A war that started when the neighbouring Arab states rejected the UN declaration and declared war on the newly formed Israel. Their economic deprivation and low living standards are deplorable but if their society could focus on economic development instead of diverting much needed resources to their war effort, the well-being of their people would be greatly advanced.

Sometimes the population density of Gaza is used as an argument that economic sustainability is impossible. However, there are many societies who have achieved economic sustainability and even prosperity, despite having a greater population density than Gaza:

Pop density (per sq km)

--------------------------------------
Tel Aviv 7,445
Hong Kong 6,352
Singapore 6,252
Moscow 4,900
London 5,100
Gaza 4,167

-------------------------------------------

For a local comparison:

Central Auckland 2,326
Auckland 989

-------------------------------------------

The difference is a state of peace and rule of law.

During the six month "ceasefire" that ended on 19 December, Gazans fired 329 rockets and mortars. Most of these attacks went unreported in the West. Israel acted with restraint throughout this period. Yet when Israel acts decisively to address the safety of its citizens it is accused of reacting disproportionately. How does one act proportionately in such a situation? Are we in the West seriously suggesting that Israel should emulate the Gazans and take random pot shots into Gaza?

It would be nice to think that Jews and Palestinians could participate as equal citizens in a nation building process. But how can a sustainable society be maintained if a significant proportion finds secular democratic rule with Jews an ethnically and religiously repugnant prospect? Many, including the UN, have come to the conclusion that it is not possible and settled on a two-state solution as the only sustainable one. Unfortunately even after two states are formed, if one of them continues a policy of belligerence towards the other, then we are not much further ahead.

John Minto calls for New Zealanders to support the Palestinians. New Zealanders pride ourselves on being fair-minded people. Let's not easily take sides in a complex, long-running and deep-seated conflict, if at all, until we have familiarised ourselves with all the facts, thought through the issues and seen the matter from both perspectives.

(Top)

Is Israel an Apartheid State?

Israel is often likened to an Apartheid state because it has refused to allow the Palestinians to return to their original lands following each Arab-Israeli war. What most people have forgotten was that the relocation of people had always been a part of the peace plan set out by the Peel Commission way back in 1937 when the idea of a two-state solution was first mooted.

The Peel Commission drew its inspiration from the League of Nations mandated peace plan developed for the Greeks and Turks. In that plan 1.2 million Greeks and 400,000 Turks were relocated. The plan was hailed as a success in bringing comparative peace although it has not ended the emnity between the two peoples.

In the original plan, Israel was to be formed out of 20% of the region's land. All the Arabs living in the new land of Israel would be relocated to the other 80%. Any Jews living in the Arab quarter would be relocated to Israel. The Peel Commission advocated relocation of peoples because they recognised that the nascent Israel would not be viable if a significant proportion of its populous were going to be disloyal and seditious. This is why Israel will not allow the Arab refugees to be admitted as Israeli citizens.

The concept was also applied in the partitioning of India to form the nation of Pakistan.

In an Apartheid state, racial discrimination within society is endemic and entrenched. Usually people are treated as different classes of citizens with each class enjoying different rights, obligations and privileges. This is not so in Israel. All Israeli citizens have equal rights to resolve issues through the justice system, Jews and Arabs serve in the defence forces, pay the same tax rates and sit on the same bus seats.

Israel is a multi-racial and multi-colored society, and the Arab minority actively participates in the political process. There are Arab parliamentarians, Arab judges including on the Supreme Court, Arab cabinet ministers, Arab heads of hospital departments, Arab university professors, Arab diplomats in the Foreign Service, and very senior Arab police and army offi cers. Incitement to racism in Israel is a criminal offence, as is discrimination on the basis of race or religion.

The accusation is made that the very fact that Israel is considered a Jewish state proves an “Apartheid-like” situation. Yet the accusers have not a word of criticism against the tens of liberal democratic states that have Christian crosses incorporated in their flags, nor against the Muslim states with the half crescent symbol of Islam. For a Western state, with Jewish and Muslim minorities, to have Christmas as a national holiday is permissible, but for Israel to celebrate Passover as a national holiday is somehow racist. For various Arab states to denote themselves as Arab
Republics is not objectionable.

Zionism is perhaps the only national movement that has received explicit support and endorsement both from the League of Nations and from the United Nations. It was the League of Nations that approved the mandate for Palestine with its ringing endorsement of “the historical connection of the Jewish people with Palestine and
to the grounds for reconstituting their national home in that country

The Campaign to Delegitimize Israel with the False Charge of Apartheid

http://www.jcpa.org/text/apartheid.pdf
MoMo
MoMo

Back to top Go down

Post  MoMo Thu Jan 19, 2012 1:24 pm

New Age Neo Nazis David Icke and eternalspirit, New Age Neo Pagan Tru Lilly and ciggy wiggy, condemn Judaism/Torah/Jews/Talmud/Israel yet will never tell the truth about the Bible, Judaism/Torah/Jews/Talmud/Israel.

Because their own egos have presented them from doing unbiased research.they had predispositions........the foollowing is the Meta Message of the Bible, Judaism, Talmud, Torah, Israel and true Christians.......the above have never told you this because they are clueless............they attempt to drive you away from the Torah and Talmud which is a necessary interpretive tool...........they 'claim' to 'know better' to which my friend says....
thumbs up

[img]David Icke New Age Neo Nazi Guru - Page 3 7bB8h[/img]

The NAZIs and the Jews/Israelis are polar opposites, become informed asto the actual differences......above is what the NAZIs believe, below is the Jews Meta-Message.....
thumbs up

David Icke New Age Neo Nazi Guru - Page 3 Ibienvenue

Tzelem Elokim=Humankind as Image of Yah/God

1: Has Intelligence

2: Has Freewill

3: Has component of Spiritual Being-A Soul

4: HaShem/YHWH Rules the Universe and Spirit World, Humans have dominion over the Lower World.

5: Has the faculty of Judgement

6: Has an inherent Holiness and Dignity

As created in the image of God, humans are endowed with "three intrinsic dignities": infinite value, equality, and uniqueness.

The first means that human life cannot be weighed, measured, or compared in terms of, that is, subordinated to, any other value. In the Kantian Parlance humans are always a goal or end in themselves and never a means to something else.

The second term implies that no person or group is privileged over another. In fact, Idolatry results when a person or group absolutizes itself or its message.

The third idea reinforces the dignity of every human by insisting that each person is irreplaceable and has a special role to play in the redemption of the world.

The Jewish religion is founded on the divine assurance and human belief that the world will be perfected." Judaism engages with and seeks to overcome these realities of history through its notion of covenant. The covenant is that dynamic which God inaugurated in history, that partnership between God and the jewish people, to achieve the dignities for which all humans were created. Jews are those teachers, models, and co-workers-having both a divine and human partners - whom God designated to help all persons and even nature achieve redemption. For Greenberg, the messianic dream of perfection will not be realized by divine fiat, but by "improving this world, one step at a time."

These understandings of God, humans, and the world are expressed through the Torah and lived-out by the Jewish people through the Holy days and the Halakhah. In this view, Torah is that divine teaching which stands as "the constitution of the ongoing relationship of God and the Jewish people." Rabbi Greenberg

This expanded view/articulation of higher values help us to search for Yahwehs presence in the secular Realms of Life, some peeps call this: 'Holy Secularism'.

The Covenant is essentially a Divine, Loving, Pedagogic process. As Humans become more competent, Yahweh invites them to take up a more active role in the Task of Tikun Olam/World to Come, as Co-Creators.

The lay people of Yahweh play a more influential role in discerning Yahwehs purpose and in carrying out His Divine Mandates.

Later, ensuing Historical events reshape understandings of earlier Teachings.

Summarized

We=ALL Living things-creatures-sustained and Nurtured by Yahweh-will fill the World with Life.

* We will reshape the Historical Reality, the Flesh & Blood world we inhabit, to sustain that Life at the highest possible level.

* Life will multiply and triumph Quantitatively over all its enemies; including Entropy, Death, and Disorder.

* Life will equally triumph Qualitatively.

* All of Lifes’ capacities/potentials will be developed fully and realized.

* When Life blossoms to its fullest capacity that treats all Life, especially Human Life-the most developed form-and sustains it with the highest and fullest respect that it deserves, then Life will be in harmony with existence and deeply related to Yahweh, its Source and Sustainer(Natural Laws)

* This is the Jews Story, and by default; the Christians/Xns.

* Telling the Story of Creation is the Jews 'Witness'. The present evidentiary Facts contradict the Narrative fairly substantialy.

* Yet, This Story of Creation is shared by Jews and Xns.

* This Story leads Humans to see existence as best they can, from a Cosmic Perspective-Sub Specie Aeternitatis.

* From that Vantage Point there are Three Grand Movements in the unfolding Pattern of the Cosmos

1: The World is moving from Chaos to Order. From the Big Bang, with no Laws of Nature to the regularity of the Life sustaining Laws of Nature.

2: The World is moving from Non-Life to Life. From a State in which no life existed to the emergence of Life. From one cell, untold replications, life has grown Quantitatively, and developed Qualitatively. It has luxuriated and spread into a vast range of forms over and through a variety of sustaining conditions/environments.

* The declaration that Life is growing, moving from non-life to life is counter-intuitive.
Death & Entropy refute that contention.

The 'Key' is Yahweh-The Hidden, Infinite Source of Life with limitless Goodness, Love and Power that sustains Life and Nurtures every possible Form of Life into Being.

* Yahweh, the Divine Source evokes the Third Grand Movement of the Cosmos

3: Life is growing ever more to resemble its Ground: Yahweh.

Life moves from being less to becoming more and more like Yahweh. The highest form of Life, the Human Being, represents the High Point reached thus far.

In Human Form, life so resembles its Maker that it is called; Biblically; 'The Image of Yah'

* This emergence of "The Image of Yah" is the Turning Point in Cosmic History according to Jews & Xns.

Up to that point Life has been sworn to 'Be Fruitful & Multiply' (maximizing reproductive success) through a built-in control Programme-A 'Selfish Gene'- that drives the process.

* The 'Image of God' Consciousness is so much like Yahwehs that Humans are able to 'grasp' this overall pattern of which we, ourselves are part, and to join voluntarily in its realization.

* Similarly, the Human 'Image of Yah' has a capacity to Love ALL their fellow creatures and every aspect of the Universe, as well as the Maker of it all and the Beauty of the Plan.

* Once Humans understand and embrace this understanding, they will lovingly identify with and willingly participate in the process of Perfection.

* Yahweh has invited us, as Humans, The 'Image of Yah', to enter into a Covenantal Partnership, committed to Love, to join fully in perfecting the Universe.

Tikkun Olam

* The People of Israel joyfully acknowledge that Yahwehs first Covenant, the Noahide Covenant, never superseded, is made with ALL Humanity, not exclusively with Jews and/or Xns alone.

* It is made with ALL Sentient Beings.

* ALL Beings are called to recognize and participate in Natures Patterns.

* To accept Limits.

* To Direct their choices and actions in favour of Life.

* To join in working for Order against Chaos.

* We are ALL CHOSEN to become part of the movement from Non-Life to Life.

* We are commanded to increase Life and make it grow ever more like its Maker.

* The purpose of the Religious way of life is to create the nurturing ambience of memory and experience, of relationships and actions that sustain Human growth and turns it towards Yahweh.

* Being in the 'Image of Yahweh' brings with it more Yahweh like capacities. It bestows intrinsic Dignity, a climatic extension of that respect to which all of life is entitled.

* The People of Israel hold these Truths to be self-evident: That ALL Humans are created in 'The Image of Yahweh'; and endowed by their Creator with certain inalienable Rightts, among which are:

* Infinite Value

* Equality

* Uniqueness.

These are Birthrights of every Son & Daughter of Yahweh

The Sinai Event was the ultimate Social Engineering event.
..................................................All life on earth... and even the actual physical elements that comprise the planet itself - the entire world as one, including every level of creation, from the lowest level of the inanimate - stones and earth, to the highest and most intelligent life-form, man himself; an endless pageant which spans every creature, plant and animal - all are constantly and inexorably united by an all-consuming, burning desire for G-d. This is the vital force which drives the world; this desire is the power which fuels the universe... it reverberates within the entire life-force, and the whole globe, like a man beating with one heart, knows on the deepest level with absolute clarity that there is nothing as sweet, desirable, and sustaining as 'Dveykut' - the ability to 'cling' close to the light of the Creator. This is the purpose of life itself, and on the deepest collective intuitive level, all are aware that nothing else is worth living for. This longing is itself the vital life-force of everything, and the entire world draws from it at once. In other words, this longing for G-d is what fuels the world to go on.

Because G-d is the Creator of all existence, He maintains an intimate link with each and every creature, regardless of its spiritual capacity. Obviously not all of creation is equal in spiritual sensitivity. Regardless of this, that link of intimate knowledge still exists, according to its degree of conciousness and development.

Three Revolutionary Innovations in Human History took place.

1: Monotheism

2: Universal Codified Law

3: An Alephbet 1,800 BCE

Monotheism rather than Polytheism, Rule of Law for All rather than the Divine Rights of Kings or Queens and an Aleph/Bet, less than thirty characters that replaced Iconographs/Ideograms and Hieroglyphs, enhancing Literacy amongst the masses.

The abstraction of all these innovations were mutually reinforcing.

Yahweh proclaimed that there exists a Codex of morality that stands above Human intercourse.

The 10 Commandments applied universally to everyone. no King, Pharoah, or Potentate was above the Law.

Refutes the rubric that 'Might makes Right'.

Yahweh expected all His Chosen People TO READ what He inspired to be written.

The Pentateuch is the oldest Book written in an Alephbet-Alphabet. Prior books were written in Cuneiform, Hieroglyphs etc......

Yahweh forbade anyone from visualizing Him. No Images. No Idolatry.

He sanctioned only the written word.

This promulgates equality and openness.

An overarching Theme of the Pentateuch, and ensuing Books of the Bible is: Justice for all.

A distinguishing feature of the Pentateuch from other belief systems of the Time is its dominating Theme of: Righteousness,

Living a pious life and obeying written law was/is more important than winning Battles, honouring the King, or sacrificing to a local god.

Justice for all was a unique community standard in an era when the dominant principle was a raised and clenched fist.

Unlike other ANE Sagas, the Exodus begins with the people shackled slaves.

Unlike other ANE Sagas, Yahweh 'Chose' the people rather than the people choosing their god.
This rediscovery allows each to uncover and affirm each others role in the Divine Plan. The Kingdom of Yahweh is advanced and comes closer.

'You are my witnesses says Yahweh' Isaiah 43:10
The People of Israel are Yahwehs Servants, 'Chosen' to witness to the loving Creator and the Divine Plan for Humanity and the Cosmos.

The People of Israel = not just the Israelis, or Jews, but to all who affirm that Yahweh has made a valid Covenant with Abraham and his descendants and all who take up the task of World Redemption so that the covenant can be fulfilled.
For that is the purpose of making the covenant

Xns and Muslims are recognized as Abrahams children when they purge themselves of Supersessionist claims and hatred of Jews.
To be True to its Witness, the People of Israel tell 3 Stories to the World, the rest of Humanity, in the presence of Yahweh and in the presence of their fellow Humans.

1: They tell the Story of Creation, the Divine Vision of an intended perfect World. Jew & Xn stake their existence that this World will come to be.

2: The Story of the Covenant, the process operating between a Divine-Human partnership whereby our imperfect World will be brought back to that state of Perfection.

3: The Story of Redemption-sometimes called: 'The End of Days'-'The Messiah Story'-which is the culmination and realization of the process.

At the end, Holistic perfection will be achieved.
Peace between Humans

Last edited by el kabong on Fri Jan 20, 2012 9:36 am; edited 2 times in total
MoMo
MoMo

Back to top Go down

Post  MoMo Thu Jan 19, 2012 1:37 pm

furthermore! thumbs up wave

Comparing Islamic anti-Semitism to Nazi Germany at its worst
West largely turns blind eye to likely genocidal consequences of such a culture of hatred, much as it did 70 years ago.
By Robert S. Wistrich

http://www.haaretz.com/jewish-world/news/comparing-islamic-anti-semitism-to-nazi-germany-at-its-worst-1.4854

On November 9, 1938, a massive nation-wide anti-Jewish pogrom took place during peacetime across the entire territory of the Third Reich.

The pretext for this orgy of violence against German Jews was the shooting in Paris two days earlier of German diplomat Ernst vom Rath by Herschel Grynszpan, a 17-year-old Polish-Jewish refugee.

The state-organized pogrom, instigated by Hitler and Joseph Goebbels, resulted in the burning or damaging of more than a thousand synagogues; the ransacking of about 7,500 businesses, the murder of at least 91 Jews, and the deportation of another 30,000 Jewish males to concentration camps in Dachau, Buchenwald, and Sachsenhausen.

This murderous onslaught against German Jewry, cynically described by the Nazis as the "Night of Broken Glass" (Kristallnacht), was a major turning point on the road to the Final Solution of the so-called Jewish Question.

It signified that the Nazi regime had crossed a Rubicon and would no longer be deterred by Western public opinion in its "war against the Jews."

The economic expropriation of German Jewry, its complete social ostracism and public humiliation swiftly followed. Jews were banned from public transport, from frequenting concerts, theaters, cinemas, commercial centers, beaches, or using public benches.

Only a fortnight after "Crystal Night," the SS journal, Das Schwarze Korps, chillingly prophesied the final end of German Jewry through "fire and sword" and its imminent complete annihilation.

Today, shocking to relate, the specter of such apocalyptic anti-Semitism has returned to haunt Europe and other continents, while often assuming radically new forms.

In the Middle East, it has taken on a particularly dangerous, toxic and potentially genocidal aura of hatred, closely linked to the "mission" of holy war or jihad against the West and the Jews.

Islamist anti-Semitism is thoroughly soaked in many of the most inflammatory themes that initially made possible the atrocities of Crystal Night and its horrific aftermath during the Holocaust.

For example, the pervasive use of the Protocols of the Elders of Zion with its perennial theme of the "Jewish conspiracy for world domination;" or the medieval blood-libel imported to the Muslim world from Christian Europe; or the vile stereotypical image of the Jews as a treacherous, rapacious, and bloodthirsty people engaged in a ceaseless plotting to undermine the world of Islam.

To these grotesque inventions one must add such more up-to-date libels like Holocaust denial which has become a state-sponsored project in Ahmadinejad's Iran and is increasingly pervasive in the Arab world.

Equally fashionable (and increasingly popular in Europe) is the slanderous identification of Israel with Nazism or the "ethnic cleansing" of the Palestinians. This modernized version of inverted anti-Semitism which sails under the mask of "anti-Zionism" and anti-Americanism, is today a global phenomenon, but it has special resonance in the Middle East as a result of the unresolved "Palestinian question."

The scale and extremism of the literature and commentary available in Arab or Muslim newspapers, journals, magazines, caricatures, on Islamist websites, on the Middle Eastern radio and TV news, in documentaries, films, and educational materials, is comparable only to that of Nazi Germany at its worst.

Yet the Western world largely turns a blind eye to the likely genocidal consequences of such a culture of hatred, much as it did 70 years ago. My own extensive research into this phenomenon has, unfortunately, convinced me that the Holocaust did not truly succeed in neutralizing the scourge of anti-Semitism.

In a sinister and sometimes devious manner, the widespread defamation and demonization of Israel has in effect revived fantasies of completing the murderous work of the Third Reich. This is especially palpable in the case of Iran. Hence, the anniversary of Crystal Night raises two fundamental moral questions for the future of human civilization. Are we at all capable of learning from history, and will the Jewish people once again have to stand alone in the face of concrete threats to annihilate it? On the answer to these questions much may depend.
MoMo
MoMo

Back to top Go down

Post  MoMo Thu Jan 19, 2012 1:39 pm

Zionism and Nazism
A Zionism On The Web Special
http://www.zionismontheweb.org/antizionism/ZionistNazis.htm

The comparison between Zionists, Israelis or Jews and Nazis is made by three distinct groups and for two very different purposes. In all cases the analogy is little to do with facts and instead tries to paint Zionists, Jews or Israel as the personification of evil.

This vilification in the form of comparison with Nazism or otherwise is either the result of underlying antisemitism or is simply making use of antisemitic tendencies in society to achieve support for some other objective, often political. The propoganda of the Arab States is an obvious example of hate for political ends. Though there is underlying antisemitism in this case as well, the primary benefit of creating a hatered of Zionism / Jews / Israel is to deflect critisism at home. Like wise in Nazi Germany the Jews were blamed for the loss of the first world war by Nazi Germany, and for every other problem the Nazi propogandists could think of.

In a similar fashion Jews today are in some minority corners of the web being blamed for both 9/11 and for the War in Iraq. This general antisemitic trend of blaming the Jews is one reason some (not realising the significance) try to blame Jews for the greatest two historic evils they can think of: Nazism and South African apartheid. While some blame Jews / Israel for these things, others use the Palestinians as their pawn and instead say Israel is LIKE apartheid South Africa and that Zionism is LIKE Nazism.

For the far right, the goals of the comparison with Nazism in particular is often aiming to reduce the horror of Nazism as much as it is to vilify the Jews. As long as the Nazi Holocaust is a crime so abhorent that it is not up for "debate", neo-Nazis will find it hard to recuit and impossible to gain power and make a new Nazi state.

More alarming is when other minority groups like the British Muslim community (equaly disliked by the Neo-Nazis) fall into using the same Neo-Nazi arguments. An example is the boycott of Holocaust Memorial Day by the Muslim Council of Britain. The real reason behind it is to try reduce the "victim status" of the Jewish community so that attacks on them (or on Israel) are tolerated more by society at large. The same logic has been used by Muslim groups who insteado f supporting Jews when complaints are made about antisemitic acts instead try and undermine the complaints and insist that "they have it worse". When the conversation is not abstract but about a particular case the community is working to resolve these attitudes are abhorent and counter productive for all anti-racism campaigners.

The last group that needs to be mentioned is the British left. While clearly against Nazism, neo-nazism and the far right in general, antisemitism on the left is often not acknowledged and is seen as an acceptable form of racism. To arrive at this point the left often borrow from arguments of the NEo-Nazi right, or borrow from the Muslim anti-Israel lobby who in term borrow from the Arab states propoganda which is itself often based on neo-Nazi is not actual Nazi propoganda.

It is our observation that the rise in antisemitic attacks in recent years (2005 and 2006) combined with the high profile academic boycotts tagretting Israel raised the problem of left wing antisemitism in the mind of the public. In a retiring speech at NUS conference 2006 a non Jewish member of the NUS executive explaimed that in fighting racism we must not forget about antisemitism and we as a society must face up to the fact that Antisemitism is NOT a lesser form of racism. That it needed saying is a sad reflection on the situation, that it was said shows people are beginning to tackle the problem.

Another positive sign is the work on antisemitism within European Community. The EU definition of antisemitism explicitly lables as antisemitism "drawing comparisons of contemporary Israeli policy to that of the Nazis". This is a definition of antisemitism that is now in use by law enforcement across europe. This makes the use of the analogy a hate crime. The inclusion of this point shows the huge gap between reality and propoganda as well as an acknolwedgement of the danger posed by those pushing this Israel = Nazism (or Zionism = Nazism) analogy.

As mentioned some try a far more direct approach, to blame Zionists or Jews for the Holocaust or the rise of Nazism. While there were some meetings early on in an attempt to transfer Jews our of Germany (and save their lives) some have tried to use the historical fact of communication between Nazi officials and Jews outside Germany as "proof" that the Jews and Nazis were in active collaboration. The sickness of this attempt to rewrite history is almost beyond words. Yes, Jews did work with the Nazis in order to try save peoples lives. The Nazi ghettos were run by Jewish committees and even in the death camps the Nazis used Jews as police and to sort the belongings of those they had gassed. Why did the Jews cooperate? The choice was to cooperate and try make things a little better, or not to cooperate and to be killed. We are not in a position to judge their decisions. What we do know is that despite attempts by the Zionism movement to rescue Jews, negotiations in the end broke down. The Zionist organisations worked with the British against Germany and th stories of their acts (often in the Special Operations Executive) are legendary, e.g. Hannah Senesh. This is the real history of Zionism against Nazism
MoMo
MoMo

Back to top Go down

Post  MoMo Thu Jan 19, 2012 1:40 pm

Zionism and Israel - Issues and Answers

http://www.zionismontheweb.org/zionism_issues.htm

Are Ashkenazi Jews descended from Khazars and does it matter?
An article by Arthur Koestler many years ago speculated that Ashkenazy Jews are descended from the Khazars, a Central Asian kingdom that converted to Judaism and eventually vanished. This claim has been used by anti-Zionists to argue that the Jews are not a nation, and that Ashkenazy Jews have no rights to Israel. The best evidence indicates that Jews dispersed throughout Europe from Rome. There were Jewish communities in France in the dark ages evidently. Other Ashkenazy Jews are descended from Spanish (Sephardic) Jews who were forced to leave Spain in 1492. Genetic evidence indicates that European Jews are probably closer to Palestinian and Syrian Arabs than to central Asians who are partly descended from the Khazars; see articles here and here for example. In any case, the claims of a people to nationhood are almost never based on genetics or "race." Nobody claims that all the French are descended from ancient Gauls, or that all the British are descended from the Celts and Picts. When Americans talk about "'our' forefathers," the 'our' doesn't usually exclude the generations of immigrants who came after the Mayflower settlers. Today's Palestinians are not all descended from ancient Canaanites and Philistines. Some are converted Jews. Some are descended from Arab families who arrived with various conquerors. Whatever the merits of the genetic arguments, claims that anyone has no right to a country because they are not racially "pure" are racist claims, and identify the people making those claims as racists.

Is Zionism a different and illegitimate form of nationalism?
Zionism and Anti-Zionism
The argument that Zionism is some false notion of nationalism is based on the assumption that other nationalisms are somehow natural and have some basis in objectivity. Nationalism, by its nature, is based on the notion of exclusion through reference to ethnic, linguistic, historical, locational and cultural criteria. The exclusion is then presented in highly romantic terms often served with a religious or racial sauce, which is used to justify the superiority of the nation over others. Any study of nationalism encounters mythic narratives. These are necessary in order to explain how the people being referred to got to the bit of land on which they now live, developed their language, maybe religion and their ‘way of life.’ Whether these accounts are secular or religious, the narratives dodge inconvenient histories, in particular what happened to the previous inhabitants. Zionism suffers from all these features. It is no worse than British nationalism, invented in the 19th century which tells its people that they invented human rights and the rule of law as early as 1215! The British avoid any real history of their murderous Empire; when do we hear of the genocide against the Carribs, the mass murder of the Irish, the concentration camps in the Boer War, the gulags in Kenya? Zionist history especially since the advent of its revisionist form has been perhaps more challenging than what is common in Britain. Zionism has been frilled with many contradictions from the start. Reading Herzl, it is amazing that anything happened at all! (In rejecting Hebrew as the language for a Jewish State he says ‘who amongst us can even order a train ticket in Hebrew?’) He envisaged a state on the Swiss model, where only a minority of Jews would live and it could be located anywhere. The idea that Zionism is essentially racist is only consistent with the view that all nationalism is a form of racism. In that case all states that claimed to be based on nationalism would need to be removed as well. Anti-Zionism, however tends to argue one or some of the following ideas (a) Jews are not a nation (b) Jews are only identifiable by attachment to Judaism as religion (c) there is only tenuous evidence linking Jews to Torah historical accounts (d) the Jews come from Eastern Europe, not the Middle East (e) Jews are not a homogeneous group (f) Jews have collaborated with oppressors (Imperialism, the Nazis) (h) Zionism inevitably means oppressing the Palestinians. There are of course other views. These arguments all lead to an uncomfortable position that whereas all other self-declared nationalisms have validity, the Jews have no such claims. Yet in different ways the arguments about Zionism can be easily adopted to almost all other national situations. Yet no one asks ‘So exactly how is it that you are Australian?’ This question is posed to Jews a great deal. While there are honorable Anti-Zionist positions they are few. On the whole Anti-Zionism is close to, or a mask for, Anti-Semitism. From - Why I am against the AUT Israel Boycott of Israeli Universities, by Palestinian supporter John Strawson

Does the Flight and Expulsion of Palestinian Refugees prove that Zionism is Racist?
The Palestinian refugee problem was created because the Arabs of Palestine refused to live in a Jewish state and Arab states refused to accept U.N. Resolution 181, which partitioned Palestine. The refugees were not created by Zionism. The Arab side instigated a war, driven by Nazi-collaborator Haj Amin El-Husseini, Grand Mufti of Jerusalem. Husseini told the British that his solution for the "Jewish Question" in Palestine was the same as "the solution that had been adopted in Europe," namely extermination. Had there been no war, there would have been no refugees. The Jews of Palestine defended themselves, as any people would, regardless of ideology. After the war, they were reluctant to admit a large body of people who were belligerents by definition, because they had refused to live in a Jewish state. After World War II, Czechoslovakia expelled ethnic Germans who had been Czech citizens living in the Sudetensland, because they proved to be a threat to the national existence of Czechoslovakia. Nobody claimed that Czechoslovakia is racist for that reason.

If Zionists are not racists, why do they oppose the "legitimate right" of return of the Palestinian Refugees?
Palestinian advocates claim that the refugees of 1948 have a right guaranteed in international law to return to Israel. In fact, there is no such law. The Fourth Geneva Convention, often cited in this context, does not stipulate a right of return for refugees. UN Resolution 194, also cited as the basis for this "right" is a resolution of the UN General Assembly. Such resolutions are not binding in international law. No nation has the obligation to admit enemy belligerents. Moreover, Resolution 194 does not insist on a Right of Return. It says that "refugees wishing to return to their homes and live at peace with their neighbours should be permitted to do so."

The refugees were not Israeli citizens. They did not want Israeli citizenship. Beyond the dry provisions of the law, admission of several million refugees would soon create an Arab majority in Israel. The people who advocate "Right of Return" also favor abolishing the Israeli Law of Return that permits Jews to immigrate to Israel freely. Israel would cease to be the national home of the Jews, and the Jewish people would lose the right to self-determination. Clearly "Right of Return" cannot be implemented in any case if it contradicts a different fundamental right that is anchored in international law.

Is the Israeli "Law of Return" Racist?
The Law of Return stipulates that any Jew may come to Israel and become a citizen without undergoing naturalization. Other applicants must undergo a naturalization process. The Law of Return embodies a major purpose of the state of Israel, which is to provide a national home and safe haven for Jews from every country. This issue, foreseen as important by the founders of Zionism, assumed tragic significance during the Holocaust, when every country in the world closed its doors to Jews fleeing Nazi persecution. Abolishing the Law of Return, as anti-Zionists demand, would destroy the purpose of Israel as a national home for the Jews. However, Israel does not exclude non-Jewish immigrants systematically. It does make it difficult for Palestinian Arabs to become Israeli citizens because Israel is still at war with the Palestinians, and they are enemy belligerents.

Is all criticism of Israel anti-Semitism?
Many people, including Israeli Jews, criticize the Israeli government and other governments because they disagree with specific policies. That criticism is usually not racist. The Zionist Organization of America opposes the Israeli disengagement policy, for example. That is not anti-Semitic or racist criticism. Many Israelis and others speak out against the occupation of Palestinian territory, or Israeli religious laws, or brutality of soldiers at checkpoints. That is not anti-Semitic or racist criticism. However, "criticisms" such as charges that "the Zionists" control the United States, arguments that the Talmud is the secret Jewish blueprint for taking over the world, allegations that "the Jews" instigated the war in Iraq for the benefit of Israel, and diabolical comparisons between the extermination of European Jewry in the Holocaust and Israeli treatment of Palestinians appear very often in anti-Zionist "criticisms" of Israel. They are often accompanied with excerpts from Hitler's Mein Kampf, articles written by Holocaust - deniers and excerpts from the forged "Protocols of the Elders of Zion." These are not legitimate criticisms of Israel, but racist propaganda.

Did Zionists Displace the Arabs of Palestine?
Beginning in 1920, anti-Zionist propaganda insisted that Zionists were going to dispossess and expel the Arabs of Palestine. In 1922, at the beginning of the British Mandate, there were about 660,000 Arabs in Palestine, while at the end of the British mandate there were about 1.3 Million Arabs. About 735,000 lived in the areas that would become Israel after the War of Independence. There were more Arabs in Palestine than had ever lived there before in all of recorded history, and their standard of living, which had been considerably below that of Arabs in neighboring countries, was well above it. The Arab claim of dispossession, repeated so often in Mandatory Palestine, was an invention. When the UN partitioned Palestine in 1947, the Palestinians, initiated attacks against the Jews, and the Jewish underground groups retaliated. The forces of both sides consisted of poorly trained underground armies and volunteers, who committed massacres against civilian targets and fought in built up areas. The Palestinian Arab community was not well organized however, and began fleeing the country, expecting to return when the war was over and victorious Arab armies liberated Palestine. However, the Jews won the war, and enacted a law preventing the return of the refugees. Given that the refugees were hostile to the new state, the attitude of the Israeli government was understandable. After World War II, numerous Germans were expelled or fled from areas of Germany annexed by Poland and from the Czech Sudetensland. The flight and expulsion of the Palestinian refugees, while in part due to the actions of Jewish terrorist groups and the Israeli army was not, as anti-Zionists claim, the result of a fundamental tenet of Zionist ideology, but rather an unfortunate product of the war that was instigated by the misguided leadership of the Arabs of Palestine.

How did the Zionists end up owning land in Palestine?
When the British left the mandate of Palestine land owned by the British government passed to the Government of Israel and the Government of Jordan (then Trans-Jordan) respectivly (the British annexed Trans-Jordan well before pulling out of the rest of the British Mandate of Palestine). There had been plans to set up a second state for Arabs within the Mandate, but the Arabs rejected this "two state" solution for what remained of the mandate. Other land was purchased with money raised specifically for this purpose by the Jewish community around the world. Prices were incredibly high (ten times higher than better land in what became the USA) and the more the Jews bought, the higher the prices rose. Most of the purchases were made from absentee landlords. The main organisation purchasing the land was the Jewish National Fund (JNF) which still looks after this land today.

More on purchases from absentee landlords and the JNF.

Do Israeli Arabs live under an Apartheid Regime?
Anti-Zionists charge that the Arabs of Israel live under an "Apartheid" regime similar to that practiced in South Africa. South African Apartheid was practiced against native Africans who wanted an equal say in South African affairs. Regulations prevented marriage between races, enforced unequal pay and discriminatory employment and denied Black Africans equal representation. Israeli treatment of Arab minorities is not perfect, but it is improving. It is not "Apartheid." Israeli Arab citizens vote and participate in the government along with Jewish citizens, can own and buy land (a frequent and false charge made by the those who claim Israel is an Apartheid state, is that Arabs cannot buy land in Israel.) Israeli Arabs are legally protected against discrimination in government services and the work place. Arabs and Jews can marry. Israeli Arabs. They enjoy a far higher standard of living and better health care and educational opportunities than their neighbors in Egypt, Syria, Jordan and Lebanon. Arabs can serve in the Israeli army and some do, especially Bedouin and Druze.

Is Israel an Apartheid State because of the Occupation?
Anti-Zionists charge that the occupation makes Israel an Apartheid state because Palestinians in the West Bank and Gaza do not have the right to vote in Israeli elections or participate in their own governance. This argument is circular. It assumes that all of "historic Palestine" from the Jordan to the Mediterranean should be one state rather than two. In other words, it does not recognize the occupation, the Green Line (1949) borders or the Jewish right to self-determination. It further assumes that that state should have an Arab majority. Germans and Japanese under US occupation could not vote in the USA either. Israel however, has not annexed most of the occupied territories. Israel did annex the Golan Heights and Jerusalem, and Arab residents were offered citizenship in both cases.

Is anti-Zionism anti-Semitism?
Ideologically, anti-Zionist ideas, including Jewish religious and Marxist anti-Zionism are tinged with racism. The basic tenet that anti-Zionists hold in common is that Jews are somehow different from all other peoples, and therefore do not deserve or should not have a state of their own. That is a racist idea in itself. ultraorthodox Jewish anti-Zionists believe that Jews are special. Sects like the Satmar Hassidim and Neturei Karteh believe that Jews should not engage in "vulgar occupations" or have an army, because these are occupations for contemptible gentiles. The Messiah must come and redeem the chosen people. The Messiah, according to ultraorthodox anti-Zionists, will then smite the gentiles and punish them as they deserve, and re-establish the Kingdom of the Jews to rule over the world. Marxists maintain that Jews are an aberration of European society, who have developed objectionable social characteristics. These will be corrected when the socialist revolution makes everyone equal, and Jews will become citizens of the world. Most of these "Jewish characteristics" noted by Marxism are familiar to us from the stereotypes of anti-Semitic writing. Here is a sample of quotes from Marx's "A World Without Jews:"

The bill of exchange is the real god of the Jew. His god is only an illusory bill of exchange.

The Jew is perpetually created by civil society from its own entrails.

The chimerical nationality of the Jew is the nationality of of the merchant, of the man of money in general.

Contempt for theory, art, history, and for man as an end in himself, which is contained in an abstract form in the Jewish religion

We recognize in Judaism, therefore, a general anti-social element of the present time, an element which through historical development -- to which in this harmful respect the Jews have zealously contributed

In its perfected practice, Christian egoism of heavenly bliss is necessarily transformed into the corporal egoism of the Jew, heavenly need is turned into world need, subjectivism into self-interest

Christianity had only in semblance overcome real Judaism. It was too noble-minded, too spiritualistic to eliminate the crudity of practical need in any other way than by elevation to the skies.

Indeed, in North America, the practical domination of Judaism over the Christian world has achieved as its unambiguous and normal expression that the preaching of the Gospel itself and the Christian ministry have become articles of trade, and the bankrupt trader deals in the Gospel just as the Gospel preacher who has become rich goes in for business deals.

Only then could Judaism achieve universal dominance and make alienated man and alienated nature into alienable, vendible objects subjected to the slavery of egoistic need and to trading.

The social emancipation of the Jew is the emancipation of society from Judaism.

Once society has succeeded in abolishing the empirical essence of Judaism -- huckstering and its preconditions -- the Jew will have become impossible

Marx, himself of Jewish ancestry, absorbed nineteenth century German attitudes to Judaism and made them part of the worst aspects of Marxism. The fruit of these racist ideas is now packaged by some latter-day Marxists as enlightened humanism and internationalism, which supposedly rejects Zionism because it is racist. However, it is manifestly the Marxist philosophy that is racist.

Here is what others have said about anti-Zionism and anti-Semitism:

"Anti-Zionism, the denial of Jews the basic right to a home, is nothing but Anti-Semitism, pure and simple."
09/03/01 Michael Melchior

"When people criticize Zionists, they mean Jews, you are talking anti-Semitism."
Dec. 1969. Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.

.... the fact is that critiques of Israel often do morph into more old-fashioned anti-Semitism, partly because of the equation of Israeli and Jew. Schoenfeld quotes the British writer Petronella Wyatt, who has written that conversation about the Middle East in educated British circles often abounds in such comments as, "Well, the Jews have been asking for it, and now, thank God, we can say what we think at last." A columnist for the London Observer has publicly declared that he refused to read pro-Israel letters signed with Jewish-sounding names.

There are also many instances of anti-Israel posters and cartoons employing shockingly anti-Semitic language and imagery, including the old "Christ killer" label. A cartoon in the respectable Italian newspaper La Stampa showed an infant Jesus lying in front of an Israeli tank, the caption saying, "Don’t tell me they want to kill me again."
Cathy Young, http://www.reason.com/0402/co.cy.hating.shtml

“There is no difference whatever between anti-Semitism and the denial of Israel's statehood. Classical anti-Semitism denies the equal right of Jews as citizens within society. Anti-Zionism denies the equal rights of the Jewish people its lawful sovereignty within the community of nations. The common principle in the two cases is discrimination”
New York Times, November 3, 1975 Abba Eban
MoMo
MoMo

Back to top Go down

Post  MoMo Thu Jan 19, 2012 1:45 pm

Three Jewish Children

http://bigpeace.com/cglick/2011/03/14/three-jewish-children/

Ruth Fogel was in the bathroom when the Palestinian terrorists pounced on her husband Udi and their three-month-old daughter Hadas, slitting their throats as they lay in bed on Friday night in their home in Itamar.

The terrorists stabbed Ruth to death as she came out of the bathroom. With both parents and the newborn dead, they moved on to the other children, going into a bedroom where Ruth and Udi’s sons Yoav (11) and Elad (4) were sleeping. They stabbed them through their hearts and slit their throats.

The murderers apparently missed another bedroom where the Fogels’ other sons, eight-year-old Ro’i and two-year-old Yishai were asleep because they left them alive. The boys were found by their big sister, 12-year-old Tamar, when she returned home from a friend’s house two hours after her family was massacred.

Tamar found Yishai standing over his parents’ bodies screaming for them to wake up.

In his eulogy at the family’s funeral on Sunday, former chief rabbi Yisrael Meir Lau told Tamar that her job from now on is to be her surviving brothers’ mommy.

In a rare move, the Prime Minister’s Office released photos of the Fogel family’s blood-drenched corpses. They are shown as they were found by security forces.

There was Hadas, dead on her parents’ bed, next to her dead father Udi. There was Elad, lying on a small throw rug wearing socks. His little hands were clenched into fists. What was a four-year-old to do against two grown men with knives? He clenched his fists. So did his big brother.

Maybe the Prime Minister’s Office thought the pictures would shock the world. Maybe Binyamin Netanyahu thought the massacre of three little children would move someone to rethink their hatred of Israel. That was the theme of his address to the nation Saturday night. Netanyahu directed most of his words to the hostile world. He spoke to the leaders who rush to condemn Israel at the UN Security Council every time we assert our right to this land by permitting Jews to build homes. He demanded that they condemn the murder of Jewish children with the same enthusiasm and speed.

He shouldn’t have bothered.

The government released the photos on Saturday night. Within hours, the social activism website My Israel posted a short video of the photographs on YouTube along with the names and ages of the victims. Within two hours YouTube removed the video.

What was Netanyahu thinking? Didn’t he get the memo that photos of murdered Jewish children are unacceptable? If they’re published, someone might start thinking about the nature of Palestinian society.
Someone might consider the fact that in the Palestinian Authority, anti-Jewish propaganda is so ubiquitous and so murderous that killing the Fogel babies was an act of heroism. The baby killers knew that by murdering Udi, Ruth, Hadas, Yoav and Elad they would enter the pantheon of Palestinian heroes. They can expect to have a sports stadium or school in Ramallah or Hebron built for them by the Palestinian Authority and underwritten by American or European taxpayers.

And indeed, the murder of the Fogel children and their parents was greeted with jubilation in Gaza.

Carnivals were held in the streets as Hamas members handed out sweets.

Obviously YouTube managers are not interested in being held responsible for someone noticing that genocidal Jew hatred defines Palestinian society – and the Arab world as a whole. But they really have no reason to be concerned. Even if they had allowed the video to be posted for more than an hour, it wouldn’t have made a difference.

The enlightened peoples of Europe, and growing numbers of Americans, have no interest in hearing or seeing anything that depicts Jews as good people, or even just as regular people. It is not that the cultured, intellectual A-listers in Europe and America share the Palestinians’ genocidal hatred of the Jewish people.

The powerful newspaper editors, television commentators, playwrights, fashion designers, filmmakers and professors don’t spend time thinking about how to prepare the next slaughter. They don’t teach their children from the time they are Hadas and Elad Fogel’s ages that they should strive to become mass murderers. They would never dream of doing these things.

They know there is a division of labor in contemporary anti-Semitism.

The job of the intellectual luminaries in Western high society today is to hate Jews the old-fashioned way, the way their greatgrandparents hated Jews back in the days of the early 20th century before that villain Adolf Hitler gave Jew hating a bad name.

Much has been made of the confluence of anti-Semitic bile pouring out of the chattering classes. From Mel Gibson to Julian Assange to Helen Thomas to Charlie Sheen to John Galliano, it seems like a day doesn’t go by without some new celebrity exposing himself as a Jew hater.

It isn’t that the beautiful people and their followers suddenly decided that Jews are not their cup of tea (or rail of cocaine). It’s just that we have reached the point where people no longer feel embarrassed to parade their negative feelings towards Jews in public.

A DECADE ago, the revelation that French ambassador to Britain Daniel Bernard referred to Israel as “that shi**y little country,” was shocking. Now it is standard fare. Everyone who is anyone will compare Israel to Nazi Germany without even realizing this is nothing but Holocaust denial.

The post-Holocaust dam reining in anti-Semitism burst in 2002. As Jewish children and parents like the Fogels were being murdered in their beds, on the streets, in discotheques, cafés and supermarkets throughout Israel, fashionable anti-Semites rejoiced at the opportunity to hate Jews in public again.

The collective Jew, Israel was accused of everything from genocide to infanticide to just plain nastiness.

Israel’s leaders were caricatured as Fagin, Shylock, Pontius Pilate and Hitler on the front pages of newspapers throughout Europe. IDF soldiers were portrayed as Nazis, and Israeli families were dehumanized.

No longer civilians with an inherent right to live, in universities throughout the US and Europe, Israeli innocents were castigated as “extremist-Zionists” or “settlers” who basically deserved to be killed.

Professors whose “academic” achievements involved publishing sanitized postmodern versions of anti-Jewish Palestinian propaganda were granted tenure and rewarded with lucrative book contracts.

Today, when properly modulated, Jew hatred is a career maker. Take playwright Caryl Churchill’s 1,300- word anti-Semitic monologue “Seven Jewish Children.”

The script accuses the entire population of Israel of mass murders which were never committed.

For her efforts, Churchill became an international celebrity. The Royal Court Theater produced her anti- Jewish agitprop. The Guardian featured it on its home page. When Jewish groups demanded that The Guardian remove the blood libel from its website, the paper refused. Instead, it left the anti-Semitic propaganda on its homepage, but in a gesture of openmindedness, hosted a debate about whether or not “Seven Jewish Children” is anti-Semitic.

From London, “Seven Jewish Children” went on tour in Europe and the US. In a bid to show how tolerant of dissent they are, Jewish communities in America hosted showings of the play, which portrays Jewish parents as monsters who train their children to become mass murderers.

“Seven Jewish Children’s” success was repeated by the Turkish anti-Semitic action film “Valley of the Wolves- Palestine,” which premiered on January 28 – International Holocaust Memorial Day. The hero of that film is a Turkish James Bond character who comes to Israel to avenge his brothers, who were killed by IDF forces on the Turkish-Hamas terror ship Mavi Marmara last May.

No doubt owing to the success of “Seven Jewish Children” and “Valley of the Wolves-Palestine” and other such initiatives, anti-Semitic art and entertainment is a growth sector in Europe.

Last month Britain struck again. Channel 4 produced a new piece of anti-Semitic bile – a four-part prime-time miniseries called “The Promise.” It presents itself as an historical drama about Israel and the Palestinians, but its relationship with actual history begins and ends with the wardrobes.

In what has become the meme of all European and international left-liberal salons, the only good Jews in the mini-series are the ones who died in the Holocaust. From the show’s perspective, every Jew who took up arms to liberate Israel from the British and defend it from the Arabs is a Nazi.

WHAT ALL this shows is that Netanyahu was wasting his time calling on world leaders to condemn the murder of the Fogel family. What does a condemnation mean? France and Britain condemned the massacre, along with the US. Does that exculpate the French and British for their embrace of anti-Semitism? Does it make them friends of the Jewish state?

And say a British playwright sees the YouTube censored photographs. No self-respecting British playwright will write a play called “Three Jewish Children” telling the story of how Palestinian parents do in fact teach their children to become mass murderers of Jews.

And if a playwright were to write such a play, The Royal Court Theater wouldn’t produce it. The Guardian wouldn’t post it on its website. Liberal Jewish community centers in America wouldn’t show it, nor would university student organizations in Europe or America.

No, if someone wanted to use the photographs of Yoav’s and Elad’s mangled corpses and clenched little fists as inspiration to write a play or feature film about the fact that the Palestinians have no national identity outside their quest to annihilate the Jewish state, he would find no mass market.

The headlines describing the attack make all this clear.

From the BBC to CNN the Fogels were not described as Israelis. They were a “settler family.” Their murderers were “alleged terrorists.”

As far as the opinion makers of Europe and much of America are concerned, the Yoavs and Hadases and Elads of Israel have no right to live if they live in “a settlement.”

So too, they believe that Palestinians have a right to murder Israelis who serve in the IDF and who believe that Jews should be able to live freely wherever we want because this land belongs to us.

Until these genteel Jew haters learn to think otherwise, Israel should neither seek nor care if they condemn this or any other act of Palestinian genocide. We shouldn’t care about them at all.

MoMo
MoMo

Back to top Go down

Post  MoMo Fri Jan 20, 2012 9:23 am

Anyone who compares Israel/IDF to the NAZIs/SS is unworthy of respect and should only have scorn and derision heaped upon them.

It is indicative of how ignorant of the Facts/Historical reality they are and that they have been co-opted by New Age Neo Nazi propaganda.................they need to think for themselves and research both sides of the issue.............................. thumbs up

David Icke New Age Neo Nazi Guru - Page 3 Serious%20cat%20flaws

Over at Open Democracy, Vera Gowlland-Debbas - Professor of Public International Law at the Graduate Institute of International and Development Studies in Geneva, no less - would have us believe that Gaza is comparable to the Warsaw Ghetto.

…the Warsaw ghetto was established by German decree on October 12, 1940 and sealed off from the rest of the city. “The ghetto was enclosed by a wall that was over 10 feet high, topped with barbed wire, and closely guarded to prevent movement between the ghetto and the rest of Warsaw. The population of the ghetto…was estimated to be over 400,000 Jews. German authorities forced ghetto residents to live in an area of 1.3 square miles, with an average of 7.2 persons per room.”

The ghetto was established as a prelude to the continent-wide project of extermination which aimed at the physical elimination of every single Jew from the north of Norway to North Africa and from the Channel Islands to the heart of Russia. The Jews in the Ghetto didn’t have their very own international aid organization to provide for their basic needs and there was no Jewish political entity down the road which enjoyed a limited measure of peace and prosperity despite being occupied by Germany. No Jewish organization had ever sworn to destroy Germany and turn it into a Jewish state. No Jewish organization had ever fired thousands of rockets at Germany towns and cities. No Jewish organization had sent suicide bombers into Germany and slaughtered hundreds of Germans while they went about their lawful business.

I could go on but one grows weary. Gagging, panting and slavering to make comparisons of this nature is the permanent condition of antisemitic scum like Gowlland-Debbas and Joseph Massad. He’s the “intellectual” with a nice job at Columbia University who believes that homosexuals in Arab countries are a product of Western influence and conspiracies. You can find a new article by him on one of the leading pro-Hamas websites in which he whistles the “Israel is the new Nazi Germany and Gaza is the new Warsaw Ghetto” tune at great length and with evident glee. If you are desperate to read it you won’t have difficulty finding it, but I am not going to link to it.

As Bradley Burston says,

Jew-haters the world over adore this one [the Gaza as the Warsaw Ghetto analogy]. It solves a number of problems at once: It denies and diminishes and exploits the Holocaust, does disrespect to Holocaust victims and survivors alike, alleviates European guilt over complicity with the Nazis, alleviates American guilt over inaction in the face of the annihilation machine, misrepresents both the cruel reality of the Gaza Strip and the cruel reality of the ghetto, dismisses the humanity and the vulnerability of the million Israeli Jews and Arabs within rocket range, and ignores completely the role of Hamas, the Islamic Jihad, the Popular Resistance Committees, and the Al-Aqsa Martyrs Brigades, in having sent thousands and thousands and thousands of rockets and mortars into Israel.

As well as all this, the grotesque nature of the analogy in a strange way serves the interests of Israel. It is so obviously mounted on bad faith, contempt for truth and reason and hatred of Jews that it allows Israelis to say, “Just look at the sort of thing they are saying about us, who can believe a word of criticism of our policies that comes from such putrid sources?”
MoMo
MoMo

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciggy Fri Jan 20, 2012 9:53 am

No children, no animals. The Palestinians in that case broke the rule. IDF does too.

If I would compare IDF to the Nazis, I would similarly compare the Palestinians to those Russians who raped and murdered countless German women and children as their armies moved in to destroy them.

A nuke wiping out both sides (after evacuating the children and animals first) would perhaps be the most ethical resolution to all of this.
Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

Post  MoMo Fri Jan 20, 2012 12:42 pm

David Icke New Age Neo Nazi Guru - Page 3 VwrM8

thumbs up
MoMo
MoMo

Back to top Go down

Post  sharky Fri Jan 20, 2012 1:06 pm

David Icke New Age Neo Nazi Guru - Page 3 GSG9LogoVrtGris

sharky
sharky

Back to top Go down

Post  MoMo Tue Jan 24, 2012 5:13 pm

David Icke New Age Neo Nazi Guru - Page 3 Common-conspiracy-theories-you-shouldn-e2-80-99t-believe

David Icke New Age Neo Nazi Guru - Page 3 Tin_foil_hat_area

David Icke New Age Neo Nazi Guru - Page 3 441314897_conspiracy_theories_xlarge

David Icke New Age Neo Nazi Guru - Page 3 Tin-foil-hat

David Icke New Age Neo Nazi Guru - Page 3 Tinfoil_Hat_Cat

David Icke New Age Neo Nazi Guru - Page 3 Conspiracy+hsc1439l

David Icke New Age Neo Nazi Guru - Page 3 Always-you-with-that-conspiracy-stuff

David Icke New Age Neo Nazi Guru - Page 3 Thenewdesecraters

David Icke New Age Neo Nazi Guru - Page 3 070823troofersxyh7

David Icke New Age Neo Nazi Guru - Page 3 Conspiracy

David Icke New Age Neo Nazi Guru - Page 3 Demotivational-poster-vpdr2gau2f-CONSPIRACY-THEORIES

David Icke New Age Neo Nazi Guru - Page 3 Conspiracy_theories_are_funny_by_samuraimujuru-d2yzme2

David Icke New Age Neo Nazi Guru - Page 3 Evil-leader-conspiracy-theory

David Icke New Age Neo Nazi Guru - Page 3 6ehwl1

David Icke New Age Neo Nazi Guru - Page 3 Image

IF......more then one person 'knows' about something, it is not a 'secret'. thumbs up

David Icke New Age Neo Nazi Guru - Page 3 35cn6l
MoMo
MoMo

Back to top Go down

Post  sharky Wed Jan 25, 2012 3:18 pm

David Icke New Age Neo Nazi Guru - Page 3 Newsletter
sharky
sharky

Back to top Go down

Post  MoMo Thu Jan 26, 2012 11:43 am

Hey Davey!!!! yeah you!

David Icke New Age Neo Nazi Guru - Page 3 10764_240_500_I-Smoke-Marlboro

thumbs up

wave

wacky

boobies
MoMo
MoMo

Back to top Go down

Post  MoMo Fri Jan 27, 2012 12:08 pm

The rotten fruit of Ickes tree is scareing lots of impressionable young minds with his wacko conspiracy theories.

http://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Main_Page

http://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Conspiracy_Theories

A conspiracy theory originally meant the "theory" that an event or phenomenon was the result of conspiracy between interested parties; however, from the mid-1960s onward, it is often used to denote ridiculous, misconceived, paranoid, unfounded, outlandish or irrational theories.[4][5][6][7][8] Perhaps the event was secretly organized by people who do not claim credit for it, or more likely even openly deny their role. Perhaps it was a secret government agency no one knows about. Perhaps there are aliens working with the government? Or the New World Order?

The usual understanding of the term implies that the conspiracy being posited is not a simple conspiracy involving one or two people conspiring for advantage, but is rather a grand conspiracy theory involving hundreds or thousands of people, all who must keep the secret. More importantly, like pseudoscience, conspiracy theories are not falsifiable by normal standards of evidence.

http://rationalwiki.org/wiki/List_of_conspiracy_theories

List of conspiracy theories

A conspiracy theory is an attempt to explain a perceived real-world occurrence through the actions of a secretive, usually evil group. Not all conspiracy theories are wrong, but if the theory requires greater suspension of disbelief than random chance would to explain the occurrence, it should be examined skeptically. Conspiracies manifest themselves across the political spectrum. Most of the theories in the list below are crackpot, but a few, sadly, are reasonable and a couple are almost certainly true. .............................Just plain whacko conspiracy theories
The Royal Family of England, along with the Bushes, the Clintons, and many other rich, prestigious families, are actually man-eating shapeshifting lizard-people from the fourth dimension.[22]
That the above conspiracy theory was invented by another conspiracy to discredit conspiracy theorists.

The World's Weirdest/Stupidest Conspiracy Theories
(in no particular order, with each theory's author or main proponent in parentheses)

very popular amongst DIFtardians.... thumbs up
http://swallowingthecamel.blogspot.com/2007/08/worlds-weirdeststupidest-conspiracy.html

The driver shot JFK. (the late William Cooper)
The Beatles were designed and sent to the U.S. by the British Psychological Warfare Division, to undermine the morals of American teenagers. (Lyndon LaRouche)
Christ's Crucifixion was staged. (Hugh Schonfield) Christ eloped with Mary Magdalene, and one or both of them fled to France to raise their family. (Baigent/Leigh/Lincoln)
Christ and his disciples were a magic-mushroom cult. (Dead Sea Scrolls scholar John Allegro)
HIV/AIDS was created in a lab.
HIV does not cause AIDS.
Man never landed on the moon. It's not even possible. But there is an alien base there. (see Wikipedia; for an artful and very funny parody of how these theories can be patched together from unrelated material, watch the mockumentary Dark Side of the Moon)
The Zapruder film is entirely fake, even though it contradicts the findings of the Warren Commission. (Jim Fetzer)
Stephen King killed John Lennon. (Steve Lightfoot)
WWII was staged. It never really happened. The Illuminati employed elaborate special effects, stage magic, and phony journalism to scare the world into pacifism. (Donald Holmes)
Queen Elizabeth I was a man. The real Elizabeth died as a child.
George H.W. Bush was really George Scherff Sr., a Nazi sent to destroy America as a teenager and adopted by Prescott Bush (Scherff was also an assistant to Nikola Tesla, and stole all Tesla's inventions after he was murdered by Otto Skorzeny and Reinhard Gehlen). Hitler was still alive in Montana in 1997, and Josef Mengele is keeping himself alive and youthful with a regimen of hormones and cannibalism. Oh, and Curious George was inspired by a young George Scherff Jr.; that's probably why Alan J. Shalleck was murdered by two men he met through a gay sex network one day before the movie premiered. (this information comes from a man named Eric Berman, who claims he heard it straight from his girlfriend's dad, Otto Skorzeny, in Florida during the late '90s. Skorzeny died in Madrid in 1975.)
One promoter of the Scherff-Bush story adds that Josef Mengele was the real Zodiac, the Boston Strangler(s), and the anthrax letter mailer. (http://www.thebushconnection.com/)
The 1939 War of the Worlds radio broadcoast was a psychological warfare study funded by C.D. Jackson on behalf of the Rockefeller Foundation, designed to find out how Americans would react to an enemy invasion. Funny... in a trailer for his mockumentary F is for Fake, Orson Welles did say the WoW broadcast had "secret sponsors". (Daniel Hopsicker)
A really old one that just won't die: Jews drink the blood and eat the flesh of Gentile children during Passover. Some Catholics still revere the relics of Medieval child saints supposedly slaughtered and devoured by Jews.
The doomed Franklin Expedition was sent to the Arctic not only to find the Northwest Passage, but to secretly investigate UFO sightings that had been reported since the 1700s. The men were captured, experimented upon, and eaten by giant aliens. (Jeffrey Blair Latta)
Hitler and some associates escaped to the Arctic in a submarine, to live with super-advanced aliens who reside within the hollow earth. (This story originated with Edward Bulwer-Lytton's novel The Coming Race, was treated as fact by the pre-Nazi Vril Society, was bolstered by the forged "secret diary" of Admiral Byrd, and was adopted by the likes of Ernst Zundel)
Denver International Airport was built expressly to conceal a vast underground complex, headquarters of the New World Order elite. Clues are hidden in the airport's peace-themed mural.
Scientology: Billions of years ago the intergalactic overlord Xenu used a film to brainwash our souls ("Thetans") into believing in the world's major religions, which he invented.
Gnosticism: The entire material world is an evil trap created by the imposter God of the Bible.
Nation of Islam: White people were created in a lab.
Jesuits sank the Titanic to kill some of the world's richest, most powerful Jews.
The early Middle Ages (614-911 A.D.) never occurred. Everything that supposedly happened during those years was either a misunderstanding, an event from a different era, or an outright lie - Charlemagne, for instance, is a fictional figure. And we are actually living in the 1700s. (Herbert Illig's phantom time hypothesis)
Shortly before he left office, Bill Clinton secretly signed into law the National Economic Security and Reformation Act (NESARA). This act would have completely restructured the U.S. government by - among other things - forgiving all personal credit card debt and mortgages, abolishing the IRS, restoring constitutional law, and somehow ensuring world peace - but the Supreme Court placed a gag order on it, and threatened death to any government official who breathed word of its existence. NESARA activists around the world are agitating to get the act announced and instituted.
Aspartame, flouride, genetically modified foods, and vaccines are used specifically to keep us sick and open to suggestion, and/or as part of a secret depopulation plan designed by the world's elite.
Atlanta child murder theories: Victims were used for CDC research into Interferon; KKK Klansmen posed as cops to wipe out young black men (Dick Gregory); white scientists needed the boys' foreskins to produce a cure for cancer and/or a youth serum. (Dick Gregory again)
Jeffrey Dahmer was an actor hired by the Ambrosia Chocolate company to pose as a cannibal killer so no one would object to the factory being torn down and another one built with illegal tax breaks (posted by "manoftruth" on online forums devoted to Rush and Bon Jovi, along with rants on Wicca and Jews; his name might be Mark Zahn, but who knows?).
And here's a fun one: By combining two separate conspiracy theories, you can turn Hitler into Jack the Ripper!

Theory #1: Prince Eddy, Duke of Clarence, faked his death to move to Germany and become Adolph Hitler.
Theory #2: Prince Eddy, Duke of Clarence (and/or Freemasons acting on his behalf) was Jack the Ripper.
Hence, Prince Eddy might have killed several prostitues, faked his own death, then resurfaced in Austria as Hitler.

MoMo
MoMo

Back to top Go down

Post  MoMo Fri Jan 27, 2012 12:21 pm

Davey, you should be ashamed of yourself.you remind me of an old blue tick hound dog that doesn't know better when it shits on the floor................shame davey.shame..... wave

http://rationalwiki.org/wiki/David_Icke

David Icke
From RationalWiki

David Icke is a human singularity of insanity best known for his UFO and conspiracy theory advocacy. He came to fame as an English footballer and sports commentator and used to be a spokesman for the UK Green Party, but since 1991 has devoted his life to informing the world that it's actually secretly controlled by evil shape-shifting lizard-people from the 4th dimension.

Contents [hide]
1 New Age beginnings
2 Jews Lizards
3 Altie
4 Weirdo
4.1 Permanently upping the batshit ante
5 List of people thought to be reptilian overlords
6 Important Notice
7 David Icke fashion statements
8 See also
9 External links
10 Footnotes

[edit] New Age beginnings

Icke, reptoid-watching.During the late 1980s while he was still with the Green Party, Icke began to look to alternative medicine for a cure for the arthritis that had ended his football career. This also brought him in contact with the local members of the New Age movement. In 1990, he met a psychic he called his "soul mate" who began to introduce him to hardcore New Age woo.[1] He went off the deep end shortly thereafter. He left the party in 1990 and was formally banned from it in 1994.[2]

[edit] Jews Lizards
Icke is a proponent of a super-duper grand unified conspiracy theory that mixes together just about every conspiracy theory you can think of; this he calls the "Babylonian Brotherhood." All members of the media, the scientific community, the banking system, and the religions and militaries of the world's nations are mere foot-soldiers of the conspiracy. These stooges are in turn controlled by the usual suspects: the United Nations, the Bilderberg Group, the Illuminati, the Freemasons, the Council on Foreign Relations, the Rothschild family, the World Bank, etc. All of these groups are merely the puppets of "the global elite," which are controlled by "the prison wardens."

With the release of his book The Biggest Secret in 1999, Icke added the final layer on top of the pyramid of conspiracy: Interdimensional shape-shifting lizard-people from a rift in the space-time continuum near the constellation Draco, often referred to as "reptilians" or "reptoids." Partially ripping off from Zecharia Sitchin, he claims these aliens are the Anunnaki and that they have interbred with humans throughout history. Much of the "evidence" of reptoids Icke and his worshipers put forth are pictures of world leaders with enlarged pupils or red eye - the everyday kind of red eye - retinas illuminated by camera flashes. This supposedly signifies that they have momentarily lapsed in their shape-shifting.[3]

Some people have taken offense to this, claiming that "shape-shifting lizard-people" is a "code word" for "Jews".[4] While Icke claims that he is not anti-Semitic - and that when he says "shape-shifting lizard-people," he really does quite literally mean that they are lizards - he does hang around with some rather fringe right-wing nutcases, but balances it all out by being just as insane a believer in New Age mumbo-jumbo. It should be noted, however, that he believes the Protocols of the Elders of Zion were true, albeit supposedly not about Jews but (ironically given the accusation of anti-Semitism) a code word for lizard people, and has been flirting with Holocaust denial.[5]

[edit] Altie
At this point, it shouldn't be surprising that Icke hawks alt-med and every crank medical idea under the sun through his web site and book store: Homeopathy, vitamin woo, vaccine denial, AIDS denial, Big Pharma conspiracies, etc.

[edit] Weirdo
In 1991, on Terry Wogan's TV chat show, in the middle of talking about football (the subject he was a guest on the show to talk about), Icke announced that he was "the son of God" and that Britain would be devastated by tidal waves and earthquakes, now that's just a little bit strange as the UK isn't seismically active. He also began wearing all turquoise all the time which furthered claims he was either disturbed or perhaps a reptilian himself.[6] He was even passed over for Celebrity Big Brother in 2006 for being "too weird"!

In 2008, he ran for election to Parliament as an independent candidate in the Haltemprice and Howden by-election. He got only 110 votes, and lost his deposit. If the lizard people (who live between Selby and Hull) had let him win, he would not have actually entered Parliament as he vowed not to actually take the oath to the Queen required.

Icke was the only non-American interviewee on the life-saving DVD The Fall of America and the Western World.

Icke considers himself the most controversial writer in the world. Non-British people who don't pay much attention to the weirder sections of the bookstore consider him "who?", which puts him in somewhat the same category Ward Churchill occupies among liberals.

[edit] Permanently upping the batshit ante
If all of the above wasn't crazy enough for you, Icke seems to have taken The Matrix literally (well, minus the parts with Keanu Reeves and robot overlords). He believes that much of reality is a holographic projection or sensory illusion being beamed down by our alien overlords from the moon. No, really...no, really.[7]

[edit] List of people thought to be reptilian overlords

David Icke, trying desperately to get his message through the jamming transmitters of the giant lizards.Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II of Great Britain and Northern Ireland, Knight of the Order of the Elephant, Colonel-in-Chief of the South African Railways and Harbours Brigade, monarch of all Barbados.
The Queen Mother
Prince Charles of England.[8]
Richard "Dick" Cheney (A convincing argument can be made in this case.)
George "Dubya" Bush
Bush the elder
Bill Clinton
Hillary Rodham Clinton
Al Gore
Tony Blair
Dalton McGuinty[9]
Harold Wilson
Ted Heath
The Rothschilds
The Rockefellers
Al Franken
David Icke (It's all a false flag operation.)
Death Adder (Actually, the case for this one is pretty convincing)
Kris Kristofferson
Boxcar Willie.[10]
Mr Bean
Scary Spice
Jack Bauer
The presenters of the Blue Peter children's television show
Tom Lehrer
Everyone who doesn't believe that evil-reptillian-nazi-atheist-capitalist-republican-communist-zionist-black-homosexual-Jewish-ninja-pirate-zombie-robot aliens are trying to take over the world
Adam
The Merovingians, a dynasty in Medieval France
The ancient emperors of China, who legend has it were half-snakes...not sure how that works, but what the hell
The Egyptian pharaohs
Ok, basically every royal dynasty ever...
Sean Connery
George Lazenby
Roger Moore
Stanley Kubrick
You.
(Add more!)
If any of these individuals are seen sacrificing children or drinking blood, they should be reported to the zoo constabulary post-haste.

[edit] Important Notice

Hail to the chief!Anyone whose "Legal defense fund" is vital to continuing their work should be approached with caution.

[edit] David Icke fashion statements
David Icke, as well as his fans, are well known in popular culture for promoting the aluminum foil hat trend. This trend started as a way of keeping (insert evil conspiracy group here) from being able to read the mind of the person wearing the hat, but the trend has grown to be popular in some mental hospitals, as well as in certain American militia movement meeting places.Joke

[edit] See also
Insanity
New World Order
[edit] External links
Icke's own website
Information on Reptilians Including Pictures, Videos, and the reptilian agenda. Your life may depend on it.
Reptiloid on TinWiki
Youtube - David Icke on "Wogan" UK chatshow
Skeptics are controlled by the Reptilians (according to Icke)
Icke entry at the JREF encyclopedia
David Icke and Jon Ronson special
Son of God says the flu vaccine will kill your kids, Merseyside

A website which debunks the outrageous claims of David Icke
[edit]

http://www.icke-exposed.co.uk/

Footnotes
1.↑ Left-Green Perspectives #24, scroll down to "Green Party Co-founder Icke Goes New Age" by Wendy M. Grossman
2.↑ Greens bar Icke, The Independent

3.↑ Seriously, just search "reptoids" in Google images.

4.↑ The Guardian - Beset by lizards

5.↑ UK Skeptics on Icke

6.↑ Wogan interview footage

7.↑ Have a peek at his archive for "Moon Matrix" articles.

8.↑ As far as I am concerned, this disproves his theory right there. If Prince Charles was a shapeshifter, how can you think he'd choose to look like that?

9.↑ He's currently(as of May 2009) the Premier of Ontario. Source where he is alleged to be a reptilian.

10.↑ Proof? "[Boxcar] Willie was a first cousin of actor Tommy Lee Jones who attended Harvard University where he was Al Gore's roommate. Jones is also on the board of directors of St. Mark's School of Texas, an exclusive prep school which he also attended before Harvard. The emblem of this school is an illuminati-type shield with lion like those of British royalty." from the davidicke.com "Who's seen a reptilian then?" forum

MoMo
MoMo

Back to top Go down

Post  MoMo Fri Jan 27, 2012 12:36 pm

Review of Ickes book: “Human race get off your knees—Read this book—Wonder why you wasted your money???”

Annie Lelliott says:
October 11, 2011 at 11:01 pm
PLEASE DON’T WASTE YOUR MONEY! I think the only thing Icke can find ‘within’ is his own grandiose narcissistic ego… The man is a liar and he is currently cheating the public out of their hard-earned cash on his website. He has lied by claiming that someone is paying for ‘very expensive London lawyers’ and making out that this is connected to his on-going legal battle with Richard Warman – IT IS NOT. Icke is, in fact, blatently covering up the real reason that he is asking for the public to donate their money – he wants them to pay for his divorce!
I would have loved it if everyone felt it was their place to pay for mine! It is like you say on this site – the man must make fortunes and yet he always lies and pleads poverty. That is a load of old baloney – he gives all his money to a previous wife who hides it all away for him.
Doesn’t Icke realise that he is a hypocrite? How can he advocate “Infinite Love is the Only Truth, Everything Else is Illusion” and yet still be so blatently underhanded?
People, open your eyes – how can you be both a ‘spiritual warrior’ and also think it is okay to fight your divorce in public. This man is a manipulator if ever I saw one.
He may be able to justify his lies to himself – but believe you me – he does this by laughing at all the poor lost souls who fill his bank account for him. He thinks that if you are that stupid then you deserve what you get.
Icke is not out to help anyone but his own severely depleted self-esteem.

admin says:
October 19, 2011 at 5:35 pm
Thanks very much for you interest in my website.

What you say is right of course: David Icke is a ruthless manipulator of people’s emotions. He is not poor and he knows he can manipulate the gullible, to give him funds for whatever purpose. I have worked out that through his international speaking tours, his DVDs, his books and the potential revenue from his website, David Icke is absolutely raking it in. At some point in the not too distant future, I intend to prove. However, I don’t currently have the resources.

Cheers

Simon

David Icke New Age Neo Nazi Guru - Page 3 Icke-funny
MoMo
MoMo

Back to top Go down

Post  MoMo Fri Jan 27, 2012 12:40 pm

Shape Shifters—They’re not what they appear to be…............Shape Shifters – They’re not what they appear to be…

This has to be the most outlandish of all Icke’s ‘theories’ and the theory which has come to define him and his ‘theorizing’ generally – The shapeshifting reptoids from outer space. Sounds like a joke name for a rock band.
When ever Icke’s been challenged to provide any physical, photographic evidence for this theory, his standard defensive response is to claim that they only exist as reptoids on ‘the lower fourth dimension’ and appear as human beings in our ‘vibration’. thumbs up

Well, that’s very convenient isn’t it? Once we start talking in terms of a ‘lower fourth dimension’ , it means that the whole concept of logic and evidence normally required to substantiate a claim become meaningless.

Icke further claims these reptoids need to regularly drink human blood in order to maintain their human form. He says the reptoids have a preference for drinking the blood of children because their blood is rich in DNA.

The Blood Libel thumbs up

Further to this end, Icke says these reptoids regularly stage child sacrifice rituals in order to harvest the DNA rich blood necessary to maintain the reptoid to human illusion.

Icke maintains that the reptoids secretly control planet earth through the politicians. He also says that some politicians are actually reptoids themselves masquerading as humans. Apparently, some people claim to have actually seen various political leaders inaverdently transforming back to their reptilian form.

It’s a great shame the paparrazi have never managed to photograph this happening. Madonna, Cher, etc having a bad hair day would pale into insignificance compared to George Bush suddenly morphing back into a glorified Iguana!!!

Here’s Alex Jones talking about the issue of Icke’s ridiculous reptoids ‘theory’— Hilarious! Only a Texan could come out with an analogy this funny
MoMo
MoMo

Back to top Go down

Post  MoMo Fri Jan 27, 2012 1:08 pm

News Alert, another Icke achievement...he's made the official Woo Meisters List at Rationalwiki......... thumbs up

Category:Woo-meistershttp://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Category:Woo-meisters
A
Keith Ablow
Mike Adams
Association of American Physicians and Surgeons
B
Alice Bailey
Ben Best
Tom Bethell
Manish Bhatia
Big Brain Radio Show
Russell Blaylock
Andrew Breitbart
John R. Brinkley
Jerry Brown
Tom Brown, Jr.
Sylvia Browne
Rashid Buttar
C
Kevin Carlyon
Willis Carto
Edgar Cayce
Charlatan
Deepak Chopra
Hulda Clark
Coast to Coast AM
Benjamin Creme
Michael Cremo
D
Adi Da
Creflo Dollar
Dr. Bronner's Soap
E
Masaru Emoto
F
Fenestra Research
G
Uri Geller
George J. Georgiou
Brian Gerrish
G cont.
Russell Grant
H
Tom Harkin
John Harris
Herbalife
Esther Hicks
Kent Holtorf
L. Ron Hubbard

I
David Icke
J
Laura Knight Jadczyk
Desiree Jennings
Ramanand Jhingade
K
John A. Keel
Robert Kennedy, Jr.
Danie Krugel
Dennis Kucinich
L
Lyndon LaRouche
Dennis Lee
Pepper Lewis
M
Shirley MacLaine
Maharishi Mahesh Yogi
Roy Masters
Gillian McKeith
Gary McKinnon
Joseph Mercola
David Miscavige
N
NaturalNews
William Nelson
Gary Null
O
Mehmet Oz
P
Linus Pauling
Steve Pavlina
Peter Popoff

Woo

http://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Woo

Random examples
Journal of Scientific Exploration
Lunar effect
Miracle
Protected term
Tutankhamun's curse

Resources
Pseudoscience portal
List of pseudosciences
v - t - e

Woo is a term used among skeptical writers for pseudoscientific explanations that have certain common characteristics.

The term comes from woo-woo, an epithet used in the 1990s by science and skeptical writers to ridicule people who believe or promote such things. This is in turn believed to have come from the use of "woooooo!" as a reaction to dimmed lights or magic tricks. The term implies a lack of either intelligence or sincerity on the part of the person or concepts so described.

Despite the terrible name, it has become quite a popular term. Woo is sometimes synonymous with bullshit, though there are differences. Bullshit is generally just a lie pulled out of wherever, about whatever. Woo is understood specifically as a pseudoscience, uses a science-like formula, and attempts to place itself as scientifically supported.

Woo most always contains most of the the following characteristics:

1.A simple idea that purports to be the one answer to many problems (often including diseases)
2.A "scientific-sounding" reason for how it works, but little to no actual science behind it, quote mines of studies that if bent enough could be described in such a way the support it, or outright misapplication of studies.
3.It involves the supernatural and paranormal (not necessarily)
4.A claim of persecution, usually perpetrated by the pharmaceutical, medical, or scientific community
5.An invocation of a scientific authority
6.Lack of scientific research, but abundant testimonials
7.A claim that scientists are blind to the discovery, despite attempts to alert them
8.A disdain for objective, randomized experimental controls, especially double-blind testing
9.And, usually, an offer to share the knowledge for a price.
Woo is usually not the description of an effect but of the explanation as to why the effect occurs. For example, homeopathy does actually work, but as a placebo — the explanations for why it works, e.g. water memory, are woo.

Woo is used to blind or distract an audience from a real explanation or to discourage people from delving deeper into the subject to find a more realistic explanation. You can't make money if nobody buys your bullshit. (As such, "woo" that has zero paying customers is more like just ordinary batshit crazy.)
MoMo
MoMo

Back to top Go down

Post  sharky Sun Jan 29, 2012 12:56 pm

The Tangled Web He Weaves...Who is Behind David Icke’s Freedom Foundation’?
by Will Banyan (December 2009)

http://www.paranoiamagazine.com/tangledweb.html

Mocking David Icke’s judgment has long been the sport of various wags in the mainstream media. Back in 1991 he memorably came to grief on BBC1 when Terry Wogan punctured his seemingly confident façade. “But they’re laughing at you. They're not laughing with you”, Wogan told the savant in the turquoise shellsuit, who had until then had apparently assumed the studio audience was actually behind him.

Since then Icke has even managed to attract ridicule from his fellow conspiracists, most notably following the launch of his reptilian thesis all guns blazing, convinced that he alone had happened onto the truth. The “biggest crock to be foisted on the public in many moons”, declared an incredulous Jim Keith, after reading The Biggest Secret (1999) Icke’s modest magnum opus on the reptilians. Icke’s reptilian theories were “garish drivel” and “nonsensical fabrication,” wrote William Jasper of the John Birch Society (2004, p.20). Despite some testiness, Icke insists such criticism has been water off a duck’s back. He has learned to ignore the scorn of others.

Such defenses are definitely an asset as Icke continues to feed perceptions that his judgment is suspect. Mid-way through 2006 Icke announced on his website that he had been forced to take legal action against long-time collaborator Royal Adams, who had apparently attempted to take control of all Icke’s publications in the United States. This was an ironic turn of events given that Icke had dedicated one of his most recent books, Infinite Love is the Only Truth, Everything Else is Illusion (2006), to Royal Adams for his “magnificent work” in keeping his books “in circulation.” Icke had also dedicated The Biggest Secret “To Royal, for all his great work in America.” To have misjudged the trustworthiness of a close collaborator for so long is quite a feat, but in his efforts to deal with this thorny legal issue Icke seems to have made another blunder....................................

dif
sharky
sharky

Back to top Go down

Post  MoMo Mon Jan 30, 2012 12:20 pm

David Icke New Age Neo Nazi Guru - Page 3 Criticsicke

David Icke New Age Neo Nazi Guru - Page 3 C4YKL
MoMo
MoMo

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next