Sodlike Productions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

David Icke New Age Neo Nazi Guru

+9
uckinfuglyfug
mugglez
daddlepoms
true lilly
sharky
Lady Tis-Shine
Sothis
Cori
MoMo
13 posters

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

David Icke New Age Neo Nazi Guru - Page 6 Empty Re: David Icke New Age Neo Nazi Guru

Post  MoMo Tue Sep 04, 2012 2:58 pm

bump
MoMo
MoMo

Back to top Go down

David Icke New Age Neo Nazi Guru - Page 6 Empty Re: David Icke New Age Neo Nazi Guru

Post  MoMo Wed Sep 05, 2012 7:21 am

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.............sumthing from a former Moderator at DIFtardia............ popcorn

http://davidickeforumtruth.blogspot.com/search?updated-min=2010-01-01T00:00:00-08:00&updated-max=2011-01-01T00:00:00-08:00&max-results=2

Who am I?

Well I used to be a fellow poster and former moderator on David Icke's official forum, back in 2008 well around then, I was always posting in the 9/11 section this was when that section on the forum was at it's peak. And we had sceptics followed by no planer theory idiot's posting. Because I didn't share the same believe system that Icke did, While I was moderator I was asked to keep quite and not to post in that specific forum, yet I was allowed to post elsewhere on the forum.

On my search of the mod panel, which is used to control the members etc ban and unban etc and do ip checks, I came across something interesting. Alot of the higher admins such as Sean and lookfar and I_am all seemed to have multi accounts. This was due to their name showing up under one ip address with different users.

So yes I guess you can say that the forum does have one user with multi accounts.
But anyway after a while I gave up the moderation because I was tired of being controlled. and decided to leave the mod staff. This is where things get odd.

Over the upcoming days/weeks, new moderators where made, each time I made a specific post or thread, I'd get warned or points added. hence trolls invading to make me get these points etc. It's possible it was the staff. Under a different account. Anyway after awhile it got stupid so I asked to be banned and they did.

My word of warning to anyone thinking of joining this shit forum, is to make sure you follow the guidelines and read them because the moderation on that site is idiotic and gay. The mods will hunt and kill Smile. and leave no bits.

http://davidickeforumtruth.blogspot.com/

Our main goal here on this blog, was to expose Mr David Icke, and to show you all
just how corrupt his online forum really is. His forum is ran by Monkey's. We posted a few blog posts
explaining what was going to happen at the Olympics closing yet nothing happened.

I guess all the bullshit David Icke talked about was a false flag.
and proven that Ric Clay was not a real human being yet a person made up and created by David.,

It would make perfect sense to me. Because when Ric was a member of the forum, back then I was a moderator. and I did a IP check on Ric Clay his IP matched that of another user which got me thinking.

The only good thing that happened during the closing of the Olympics was The Spice Girls
reforming. I guess David will continue his bullshit, Him and Alex Jones are nothing but ass holes.

Looking back at my job as moderator on the Icke forum I can finally say that I really wish
I hadn't taken up that job. They make you sign a NDA for reasons I fucking DO NOT KNOW!!!.

But fuck the NDA. As if they can sue me for giving out information haha. BULLSHIT!.

wave think

David Icke is nothing more than a money grabbing bastard. thumbs up

All you fans need locking up, if you believe any of his shitty theories..

Why would you pay to access a forum? where does all that money go to?.

David Ickes Pocket of course.

Also his name has subliminal messaging in it.

David Icke. Now let's see it up close. Davi DICK (E).

Am 100% positive that this is not his real name.
MoMo
MoMo

Back to top Go down

Post  MoMo Wed Sep 05, 2012 7:52 am

thumbs up

http://www.christian-moral.net/pdf/delusional-disorder.pdf

Snake Oil retailer and quack of the highest order. Hopes to use his charm and his derivative and extremely paranoid story about giant lizards to do an L.Ron Hubbard and start an incredibly profitable new cult/religion.

Meanwhile he does alright rinsing out all those same suckers who read the Celestine drivel, believe in the healing power of crystals and think the moon landings were faked, etc.

Does David Icke suffer from a mental illness?

Paranoid Personality Disorder

scared

http://psychcentral.com/disorders/sx37.htm

Paranoid Personality Disorder
By Psych Central Staff
People with paranoid personality disorder are generally characterized by having a long-standing pattern of pervasive distrust and suspiciousness of others. A person with paranoid personality disorder will nearly always believe that other people's motives are suspect or even malevolent. Individuals with this disorder assume that other people will exploit, harm, or deceive them, even if no evidence exists to support this expectation. While it is fairly normal for everyone to have some degree of paranoia about certain situations in their lives (such as worry about an impending set of layoffs at work), people with paranoid personality disorder take this to an extreme -- it pervades virtually every professional and personal relationship they have.

Individuals with Paranoid Personality Disorder are generally difficult to get along with and often have problems with close relationships. Their excessive suspiciousness and hostility may be expressed in overt argumentativeness, in recurrent complaining, or by quiet, apparently hostile aloofness. Because they are hypervigilant for potential threats, they may act in a guarded, secretive, or devious manner and appear to be "cold" and lacking in tender feelings. Although they may appear to be objective, rational, and unemotional, they more often display a labile range of affect, with hostile, stubborn, and sarcastic expressions predominating. Their combative and suspicious nature may elicit a hostile response in others, which then serves to confirm their original expectations.

Because individuals with Paranoid Personality Disorder lack trust in others, they have an excessive need to be self-sufficient and a strong sense of autonomy. They also need to have a high degree of control over those around them. They are often rigid, critical of others, and unable to collaborate, and they have great difficulty accepting criticism.

Symptoms of Paranoid Personality Disorder

A pervasive distrust and suspiciousness of others such that their motives are interpreted as malevolent, beginning by early adulthood and present in a variety of contexts, as indicated by four (or more) of the following:
•Suspects, without sufficient basis, that others are exploiting, harming, or deceiving him or her
•Is preoccupied with unjustified doubts about the loyalty or trustworthiness of friends or associates
•Is reluctant to confide in others because of unwarranted fear that the information will be used maliciously against him or her
•Reads hidden demeaning or threatening meanings into benign remarks or events
•Persistently bears grudges, i.e., is unforgiving of insults, injuries, or slights
•Perceives attacks on his or her character or reputation that are not apparent to others and is quick to react angrily or to counterattack
•Has recurrent suspicions, without justification, regarding fidelity of spouse or sexual partner

As with all personality disorders, the person must be at least 18 years old before they can be diagnosed with it.

Paranoid personality disorder is more prevalent in males than females, and occurs somewhere between 0.5 and 2.5 percent in the general population.

Like most personality disorders, paranoid personality disorder typically will decrease in intensity with age, with many people experiencing few of the most extreme symptoms by the time they are in the 40s or 50s.

How is Paranoid Personality Disorder Diagnosed?

Personality disorders such as paranoid personality disorder are typically diagnosed by a trained mental health professional, such as a psychologist or psychiatrist. Family physicians and general practitioners are generally not trained or well-equipped to make this type of psychological diagnosis. So while you can initially consult a family physician about this problem, they should refer you to a mental health professional for diagnosis and treatment. There are no laboratory, blood or genetic tests that are used to diagnose paranoid personality disorder.

Many people with paranoid personality disorder don't seek out treatment. People with personality disorders, in general, do not often seek out treatment until the disorder starts to significantly interfere or otherwise impact a person's life. This most often happens when a person's coping resources are stretched too thin to deal with stress or other life events.

A diagnosis for paranoid personality disorder is made by a mental health professional comparing your symptoms and life history with those listed here. They will make a determination whether your symptoms meet the criteria necessary for a personality disorder diagnosis.

Causes of Paranoid Personality Disorder

Researchers today don't know what causes paranoid personality disorder. There are many theories, however, about the possible causes of paranoid personality disorder. Most professionals subscribe to a biopsychosocial model of causation -- that is, the causes of are likely due to biological and genetic factors, social factors (such as how a person interacts in their early development with their family and friends and other children), and psychological factors (the individual's personality and temperament, shaped by their environment and learned coping skills to deal with stress). This suggests that no single factor is responsible -- rather, it is the complex and likely intertwined nature of all three factors that are important. If a person has this personality disorder, research suggests that there is a slightly increased risk for this disorder to be "passed down" to their children.

Treatment of Paranoid Personality Disorder

Treatment of paranoid personality disorder typically involves long-term psychotherapy with a therapist that has experience in treating this kind of personality disorder. Medications may also be prescribed to help with specific troubling and debilitating symptoms. For more information about treatment, please see paranoid personality disorder treatment.

MoMo
MoMo

Back to top Go down

Post  MoMo Wed Sep 05, 2012 3:22 pm

http://www.konformist.com/1999/icke-keith.htm

Review:
The Biggest Secret: The Book That Will Change the World, by David Icke

Jim Keith

David Icke is a well-known name in conspiracy writing these days, with a dedicated following of people to whom he has confided the godawful truth about this planet. This fact gives one pause to think, and says a lot about the mentality of the current crop of TV-bred humans, for Icke's new book is a classic at that odd edge of literature inhabited by people like Bill Cooper, Commander X, Al Bielek, George Andrews, and a flock of others; folks who have a decided talent for making money, but have to ask others to tie their shoes for them. It is a huge, detailed, riotous excursion into bullgoose crackpot conspiracy the likes of which hasn't been seen since Bill Cooper's magnum crapus, Behold a Pale Horse. In other words, it is the biggest crock to be foisted on the public in many moons -- and as such, for those interested in what's going on in this weird conspiracy subculture, it is an absolute must read.

Like many other unworthies who couldn't string together a grammatical sentence for love nor money, yet somehow happened into the awful truth about the alien invasion, Icke has found the key to churning out the wildest conspiracy mongering this side of Richard Shaver. That is: Believe every goddamn weird thing anybody, anywhere ever said. It's a sure-fire formula for sales. Assume that Belleview is actually a secret repository of enlightened avatars. Believe Bill Cooper, believe Cathy O'Brien and Mark Phillips, believe Jason Bishop III, believe Phil Schnieder. Believe any and everybody who claims that they ever went into an underground base and had a laser shoot-out with bug-eyed aliens, participated in a ritual sacrifice with Hillary Clinton, or saw George Bush transform into a Reptoid in the oval office.

Icke's main thesis in the book is that the world is being run by reptilian extraterrestrial who suck human blood, and that people like Hillary Clinton, Henry Kissinger, and the Queen of England are shape-changing reptiles from that ancient cold-blooded family line. His proof? None, except for the occasional wild rantings of the crayon-wielding crowd who attend his lectures and confess that they too ran into somebody who turned into a reptile in WalMart one time. thumbs up rolf lmao

Weirdly enough, in Icke's huge, crazy quilt 516-page book, there is quite a bit of material that might be of use to the researcher, if you use tweezers. Icke has, after all, cobbled together most all of the content of the last ten years of conspiracy writing, mostly copping it as his own thoughts. As I read through the book and ran across sections dealing with books I had read, I could almost see the open book in Icke's lap while he paraphrased. At one point he quotes me verbatim, without crediting me, but pass on, pass on. The real trouble with the book is that he has no discrimination about what is plausible and the tortured squawks of the straitjacket set.

The aptly-named Icke and his pinheaded followers are not going to like this review. They're going to say that I'm an agent of the Secret Government. They'll say that I'm deluded and won't find out until some alien is sucking my blood in an underground base. They'll say I'm a member of a secret Scottish Freemasonic bloodline bent on world domination. They might even say that I'm a secret Reptoid myself. But I suppose there is a bit of truth in that last. Books like Icke's do bring out my cold-blooded side.......................

popcorn
MoMo
MoMo

Back to top Go down

Post  MoMo Wed Sep 05, 2012 3:29 pm

http://www.strangehorizons.com/2007/20070402/trimarco-icke-a.shtml

David Icke, the Reptilian Infiltration, and the Limits of Science Fiction
By James Trimarco

For the past fifteen years, David Icke (pronounced Ike) has been writing books that blend conspiracy theory and science fiction in ways that usually provoke pity or accusations of insanity. In some people, however, they provoke devotion and even a curious form of faith............Icke frequently misuses etymology in his books.

popcorn
MoMo
MoMo

Back to top Go down

Post  MoMo Wed Sep 05, 2012 4:00 pm

David Icke New Age Neo Nazi Guru - Page 6 2lxaC
check it out!! thumbs up lmao rolf popcorn cheese

these newage neonazis are really a special kind of stoopid............supernaturally stooooooopid............worse then ziggy. thumbs up

If the Jew did not exist, the Antisemite would invent him - Sartre

Do you think life would be better had Hitler won? ( 1 2 3 ... Last Page)
rodin

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=206108

shotokan( avery special idiot/moron indeed............sumbody tell him/her their signature is a bullshit lie......lol
Rodin,
good to see you are advertising the site of "zion crime factory". Some excellent information and research to be found on that site , and absolutely no bullshit, good man, we need everybody to visit there.
"All vows, obligations, oaths or anathemas, pledges of all names, which we have vowed, sworn, devoted, or bound ourselves to, from this day of atonement, until the next day of atonement (whose arrival we hope for in happiness) we repent, aforehand, of them all, they shall all be deemed absolved, forgiven, annulled, void and made of no effect; they shall not be binding, nor have any power; the vows shall not be reckoned as vows, the obligations shall not be obligatory,

phigment (another very special shit4brainz newageneonazi.....lol:The Zionist elite plan to control the world

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=215839 thumbs up lmao rolf

dolores1crackwhore
:
First they cut their penises, then they suck them dry!

Make sure they're marked - no escape!

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=216460

David Icke New Age Neo Nazi Guru - Page 6 Ilsa1

David Icke New Age Neo Nazi Guru - Page 6 She-Wolf-Of-The-SS-1974-Cd-Cover-43834

zephirop, cuntfaced idiot/moron cocksucking bitch:
Are you pro-Israel?
thumbs up
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=216137

but the penultimate shit eating, cock sucking idiot newage neo nazi is david icke, who posts under the psuedonym: rodin..........it's so obvious...............this thread takes the cake................all time champion of newage neonazi buffoonery..............well done rodin/david icke. thumbs up lmao rolf popcorn ... thumbs up

rodin/david shit4brainzicke:Nuclear bombs are a Jewish hoax like everything is

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=197113

cheese

popcorn
MoMo
MoMo

Back to top Go down

Post  MoMo Wed Sep 05, 2012 4:06 pm

sharky wrote:Undercover at David Ickes Forum lmao thumbs up rolf

David Ickes Forum remains a cess pool of fearmongering and hate mongering justified by false, bullshit propaganda..................normally I'm very optimistic, but with the amount of shit 4 brainz idiots posting there, peace on earth is yet far off............I really feel sorry for these fools and the Icke management team has proven themselves to be deceitful, hatemongering, fear mongering Nazi Zombies.................. cheers wave

the Icke management team

David Icke New Age Neo Nazi Guru - Page 6 Zombie_nazis

David Icke New Age Neo Nazi Guru - Page 6 2u6z4sz

David Icke New Age Neo Nazi Guru - Page 6 129145709393004560

YO!!!!!! ZOMBIE NAZIS..................................

David Icke New Age Neo Nazi Guru - Page 6 0pictureglitter1
MoMo
MoMo

Back to top Go down

Post  MoMo Wed Sep 05, 2012 4:09 pm

another Anti New Age Neo Nazi voice has been banned.......Hassid................fare thee well............you died on your feet rather then to live on your knees like the degenerate maggots that inhabit DIFtardia..............

cheers
MoMo
MoMo

Back to top Go down

Post  MoMo Tue Sep 11, 2012 11:30 am

The Holocaust deniers at DIFtardia have successfully had all opposing voices banned by Ickes new age neo nazi moderators...............facts are irrelevant in the pursuit of their deranged and demented ideology. thumbs up

Be that as it may there are case studies and trial precedents which may be used to shove a sharp stick up ickes well fuked ass, thus, by proxy, shoving that sharp stick up the well fuked asses of all of davies new age neo nazi zombie minions........ thumbs up wave

Should there be a brave and valiant soul who wishes to engage these lying shit4brains sacks of poo.....here is some very useful, credentialed historical evidence......unlike the psuedohistorians and psuedorevisionists now ruling at DIFtardia who deliberately lie and decieve...............

http://www.hdot.org/

Irving v. Lipstadt: Denial on Trial

In 1996 British Holocaust denier David Irving sued professor Deborah Lipstadt for alleged libel. Three courts found for Lipstadt concluding that Irving was a Holocaust denier, an anti-Semite and a racist. The unedited trial documents found below document this important victory for truth and history.

Holocaust denial suffered a sharp blow as a result of the Irving v. Lipstadt trial, however deniers and so-called "revisionists" continue to publicize their ideologically skewed version of history. We provide up-to-date news, links and resources on denial and its continued impact on culture.

An excellent book which illuminates the deniers tactics and agenda........with hard, verified, credentialed evidence they refute all the specious lies the deniers are swamping DIFtardia forums..........

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=188378

Denying History: Who Says the Holocaust Never Happened, and Why do the Say It?

http://atheism.about.com/library/books/summary/aaprDenyHistory.htm

Pros

• All major arguments from deniars are covered
• Explains who the revisionists are and what their psychology is
• Explains how historical knowledge is acquired

Cons

• None

The Bottom Line - This is probably the best book out there on holocaust denial (revisionism), detailing their arguments and the refutations, their psychology, and how historical knowledge generally can be acquired and considered valid.

Covers the nature and arguments of Holocaust Revisionism
Covers the people who engage in revisionism and what their psychology is like
Explains the nature and process of acquiring historical knowledge

Holocaust & Denial
Did the Holocaust happen? For many if not most people, the answer to this question is an easy "yes." But there are a few who insist "no," that the Holocaust did not happen and that there was no systematic, organized effort to exterminate the Jews in Europe. Why do people argue this, and who are they? Are they truly the skeptics they claim to be, or are they using skepticism as an excuse to pursue some other agenda?

Shermer and Grobman through this book reveal that Holocaust Denial is not skepticism, and that the revisionists are not being genuinely skeptical. Honest skepticism involves an inquisitive attitude which, as far as is humanly possible, is not marred by political or ethnic prejudices. Skepticism also involves a willingness to follow the evidence wherever it leads, rather than ignoring that which does not fit preconceived desires.

Let truth reign!!! Truth is true love....................

David Icke and his new age neo nazi minions lie...................lying is hateful.

YOU..................have Free Will.........base your decision on the best information possible...........

https://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/jsource/holo.html
MoMo
MoMo

Back to top Go down

Post  MoMo Thu Sep 13, 2012 2:34 pm

New Poll at DIFtardia..............the hoi poloi are seeking a LOGO for DIFtardia...........

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showpost.php?p=1061040266&postcount=1

Symbol or motive for icke forum

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Do you think we should have a symbol or a motif for the David Icke forum.

an insignia to show that we belong or favor D.I views and believes.

scared

i wouldnt suggest a reptilian badge or logo, just something that goes with his believes, like an anti establishment logo with red line though it,

just an idea.

dis wud be poifect!! thumbs up

David Icke New Age Neo Nazi Guru - Page 6 Uk_nazi

here's an appropriate symbol..........................easy peasy...................
thumbs up

David Icke New Age Neo Nazi Guru - Page 6 Rainbow_swastika

or this.......................................

David Icke New Age Neo Nazi Guru - Page 6 Head_up_ass

or perhaps this....................................... popcorn

David Icke New Age Neo Nazi Guru - Page 6 Cockroach_major

David Icke Forum Group Photos:

David Icke New Age Neo Nazi Guru - Page 6 Nazi_zombies

cheers popcorn

Last edited by MoMo on Sat Sep 15, 2012 7:55 am; edited 3 times in total
MoMo
MoMo

Back to top Go down

Post  MoMo Fri Sep 14, 2012 3:24 pm

mervyn_perving wrote:why you so hateful

Amigo/a.....you've been jerking off way too much.......whilst you masturbate Icke and hiz neo nazis minions proceed apace...............read some of the Data I provide...........it is of much higher quality then the new age bullshit so popular at DIFtardia and sum webanarchists........the curious thing is that in the face of credentialed/proven data that refutes their hateful claims and propaganda they continue to promote their hated and division bASED UPON LIES AND BULLSHIT......WHY?.. thumbs up

The Conspiracy World Is Changing. Are You Ready For It?

http://muertos.blog.com/2012/02/18/the-conspiracy-world-is-changing-are-you-ready-for-it/

...............The best and most concise way I can put it is this: conspiracy theorists do not want, today in 2012, what they used to want ten, five or even three years ago. The endgame for them—the “finish line,” if you will—is no longer to convince significant numbers of people in the mainstream that Conspiracy Theory X or Y is factually true. Nowadays, conspiracy theories are being used as a vehicle to advance other ideas, usually a set of ideological or even religious principles. The factual veracity of conspiracy material is no longer as important as it once was. Consequently, debunkers of conspiracy theories—who are focused on what is factual, rational and supportable in objective terms—are going to find themselves increasingly outclassed in this new environment. Before we get there, however, a history of sorts is needed.............................

http://thrivedebunked.wordpress.com/

Why We Fight: Progressive Leader Who Repudiated Thrive Explains Why Its Conspiracy Theories Are Harmful. thumbs up

http://thrivedebunked.wordpress.com/2012/04/15/why-we-fight-progressive-leader-who-repudiated-thrive-explains-why-its-conspiracy-theories-are-harmful/

.................But fantasies about secret conspiracies distract us from the work at hand. Those few who hold immense wealth and power are still people. They are not reptiles in human form. They are perhaps pathologically competitive or greedy, but still human, riven with differences and egos, and not particularly good at sustaining relationships, much less of organizing massive secret cabals to dominate all life on this planet......................

Paranoid Utopia: The Nightmare World That sHIT4BRAINZ CONSPIRACISTS Would Give Us.

http://thrivedebunked.wordpress.com/2012/06/06/paranoid-utopia-the-nightmare-world-that-thrive-would-give-us/

The Conspiravy Theorists are fond of stressing that they want a better world. Their ideas for creating a better world involve, first and foremost, ending the conspiracies that they insist are screwing up the planet, and second, implementing far right-wing libertarian political and economic ideology on a broad scale.

As I wrote in a blog a few months ago about how the world of conspiracy theories is changing, Thrive represents a progression along the road of using conspiracy theories to sell a particular ideology. Zeitgeist: The Movie pioneered this idea, but Thrive has taken it a step farther. Thrive is aimed at a new generation of conspiracy theorists who aren’t satisfied merely to spread their erroneous versions of what they think the facts are, but to remake the world in an image more to their liking.

jawdrop

The problem, of course, is that the conspiracy theories are false, and their adherents’ ideas for changing the world are based on an incorrect and often downright delusional view of reality. That means that their solutions will have very severe unintended consequences, because their solutions aren’t aimed at solving real problems in the real world, but rather solving fake problems that exist only in their fantasy world. This blog will explore what sort of world we might end up with if these people had their way......................................................

nAo..........

David Icke New Age Neo Nazi Guru - Page 6 Go-fuck--yourself!

David Icke New Age Neo Nazi Guru - Page 6 YayCat

cheers

[img]David Icke New Age Neo Nazi Guru - Page 6 1232575595_107[/img]

David Icke New Age Neo Nazi Guru - Page 6 There-be-a-shit-storm-a-brewin

David Icke New Age Neo Nazi Guru - Page 6 Avatar_75

scared

Last edited by MoMo on Sat Sep 15, 2012 4:55 am; edited 1 time in total
MoMo
MoMo

Back to top Go down

Post  MoMo Fri Sep 14, 2012 3:39 pm

mervyn_perving wrote:yes i agree

animals seeking truth

will get us fucked

am a spirtualist ,no need for hitler ,

animals ......

oh no they got there way

david icke is okay ,just needs his jaw broke know and again ,good guy

NO!!! you simpering jerk off idiot...................icke is NOT 'okay' and he is NOT a'good guy'....he is a proven liar, thief, and creates hatred and division amongst humans using lies and deceit........get your head out of your ass hombre.............icke is a mentally deranged paranoid delusional narcissist.........and he exploits people for his own monetary gain..wut r u? sum kind of idiot???...

David Icke New Age Neo Nazi Guru - Page 6 Icke_liar-300x271

Icke Exposed | The lies of David Icke exposed

http://www.icke-exposed.co.uk/

David Icke New Age Neo Nazi Guru - Page 6 Icke_hoax

David Icke New Age Neo Nazi Guru - Page 6 Icke_bullshitter1
MoMo
MoMo

Back to top Go down

Post  MoMo Fri Sep 14, 2012 5:27 pm

I'm a gonna keep shining a bright light on these new age neo nazi cockroaches......... thumbs up lmao rolf cheese

[url=adl.org/presrele/asus_12/4232_12.asp]adl.org/presrele/asus_12/4232_12.asp[/url]

ADL Says Extremists Use The Talmud to Promote Anti-Semitism

Icke, eternal spirit/positive forward, dolores1 and others at DIFtardia all fit the bill........... thumbs up

http://www.adl.org/presrele/asus_12/the_talmud.pdf

The Talmud in Anti-Semitic Polemics
Preface
Recently there has been a renewal of attacks on Judaism and Jews through
recycling of old accusations and distortions about the Talmud. Anti-
Talmud tracts were originally developed in the Middle Ages as Christian
polemics against Judaism, but today they emanate from a variety of
Christian, Moslem and secular sources. Sometimes such “studies” have
blatantly anti-Semitic tones; sometimes they are more subtle. Yet all of
them remain as false and pernicious today as they did in the Middle Ages.
Because of their unfortunate frequent reappearance, there is a need to
formally rebut these accusations and canards. The Anti-Defamation
League developed the following essay that explains in an honest and
scholarly way the Talmudic teachings as understood by Jewish religious
authorities..................................

sooo...........the question is: Since I and numerous other Pposter have previously informed the degenerates like Positive forward, and the moderators and icke himself...........what is their excuse for the continued lying.???..........in a Court of Law they will have no tangible defense........they cannot honestly plead ignorance........though they remain ignorant on many, many truths and subjects.the Talmud is not one of them.....dolores1 repeatedly Posts the lies about the Kol Nidre and so does many other of the degenerate new age neo nazis...............

David Icke New Age Neo Nazi Guru - Page 6 The-jewish-conspiracy-is-why-im-not-a-winner

David Icke New Age Neo Nazi Guru - Page 6 ComradesInHate-X

I know you cockroaches @ DIFtardia are watching from your dark crevises...........how do you like me nao?? davey...........grow a sack (balls) and come over and debate me.........or be a lying, deceiving coward.......I'm calling you out..........you failed at school, you failed at sports, you failed in politics, you most certainly fail as a Truth teller........why do you allow these known/proven lies that foster hatred, fear, division and violence?? I say you are a hypocrite and phony............... thumbs up

MoMo
MoMo

Back to top Go down

Post  MoMo Fri Sep 14, 2012 5:39 pm

Cowardice asks the question - is it safe?
Expediency asks the question - is it politic?
Vanity asks the question - is it popular?
But conscience asks the question - is it right?
And there comes a time when one must take a position
that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular;
but one must take it because it is right.

Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.

David Icke New Age Neo Nazi Guru - Page 6 393545_10151073059688842_803969674_n

Martin Luther King on Anti-Zionism

When approached by a student who attacked Zionism, Dr. King responded: “When people criticize Zionists, they mean Jews. You're talking anti-Semitism.”
MoMo
MoMo

Back to top Go down

Post  MoMo Fri Sep 14, 2012 5:49 pm

David Icke New Age Neo Nazi Guru - Page 6 534279445_1e8dec2b13
MoMo
MoMo

Back to top Go down

Post  sharky Sat Sep 15, 2012 8:13 am

darrrrrrrrr.........ikes' a chickenshit, landlubbin punk. he won't take your challenge.......he knows you tell the truth.

Shiver me timbers.....You've provided ample evidence to make your case, he has none to support his,

Well done shipmate.

thumbs up

cheers
sharky
sharky

Back to top Go down

Post  mervyn_perving Sat Sep 15, 2012 8:51 am

DAVID ICKE HATES WOMEN ,HIS MUM MADE HIM FEEL SMALL ,THE FENCE HE PEAKED OVER TO VIEW TRAINS

HES ON HIS SHOW AND STATES ,THERES ME MUM ,MAM DEAD NOW ,PICTURE OF A MOM HE HATED.

HE ALSO HATES YOU MAN ,MEN WHO GROVELLLL...
LS H
LOLZ AT YOU ..

DAVID IS A FUNNY GUY....... LUCERFERIAN LIKE ME ........... WECTHE GUYS WHODONT FUK KISS AND RAPE KIDS

YOUR ALL BASATRADS ....

LACK AMBITION ,DRIVE ,AM SLACK

U GIRLS HAVE ABITTEN OF MORE THAN UOU CAN CHIEW ,,,DR IVE WATCH KIDDIE PORN

OK ,THE NAZIS WATCH IT TO ,DONT KNEEJERK RESTRICT ROBOCOP OPREDICTION WITH A CALLIPER
mervyn_perving
mervyn_perving

http://www.soundcloud.com/the_cosmic_pimp

Back to top Go down

Post  mugglez Sat Sep 15, 2012 10:26 am

David Icke New Age Neo Nazi Guru - Page 6 Oh+insanity+wolf_8776b7_4096093

wave
mugglez
mugglez

Back to top Go down

Post  sharky Sat Sep 15, 2012 11:22 am

David Icke New Age Neo Nazi Guru - Page 6 ShmgM

David Icke New Age Neo Nazi Guru - Page 6 Cq3CI

wave

cheers
sharky
sharky

Back to top Go down

Post  mervyn_perving Sat Sep 15, 2012 11:27 am

Give me the great dad Adolf over Maggie thatcher .....

Hitlers is on the payroll ,the puppetmasters have pure clean hands..... they kill nada.

hitler had a genius about him
mervyn_perving
mervyn_perving

http://www.soundcloud.com/the_cosmic_pimp

Back to top Go down

Post  MoMo Sat Sep 15, 2012 1:39 pm

Positive Forward/eternal spirit.......ickes #1 proxy mouthpiece for holocaust denial and jew hate is busy, busy, busy. Probably because he is unemployable/lazier then dirt he has no girlfriend, money or job so he can sit on his lazy ass and post proven, debunked hate speech all day and night with ickes, seans, and his moderators blessings. They know his material is deceptive bullshit yet it is promoted by them....ergo.......their claims of not being anti-semitic jew haters are lame. They banned me because I rode that fool like a rodeo pony, constantly refuting his lies. thumbs up

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showpost.php?p=1061042399&postcount=1892

This commercially available pesticide was widely used before, during and after the Second World War by private companies, governmental agencies and military forces throughout Europe. It was frequently used by the German armed forces, including the SS, to delouse clothing and other effects, and to kill insects and rodents in buildings.

It is commonly believed that SS men used Zyklon to kill millions of Jews in gas chambers at Auschwitz and other German camps. But in fact SS men used Zyklon to help prevent camp inmates' deaths. They deployed it in very large quantities at Auschwitz and other wartime concentration camps by fumigating barracks, by delousing clothing in special gas chambers, and so forth, to destroy disease-bearing vermin.note 7
Combatting Typhus at Auschwitz

this asshole 'claims' that zyclon b was used to help inmates..........the fact is: Delousing garments/blankets etc..would take approximately 8-12 hours.to kill humans 20-30 minutes.

He actually has the temerity to cut & paste from the 'Institute of Historical Research'........soundz impressive eh..........NOT................a Neo Nazi think tank specializing in Psuedo History and Psuedo Revision.

This shithole has been thoroughly exposed and debunked by credentialed, actual historians...and icke and his new age neo nazi minion moderators know this.

Is it any wonder I refer to them as pieces of shit? It may not be pleasant/nice but it is true..... thumbs up

http://www.adl.org/learn/ext_us/butz.asp?LEARN_Cat=Extremism&LEARN_SubCat=Extremism_in_America&xpicked=2&item=butz

http://www.nizkor.org/hweb/people/w/

the 'author' of his post..............mark weber

WEBER, MARK

Mark Weber works for the Institute for Historical Review
(Costa Mesa, California), one of several antisemitic
organizations founded by Willis A. Carto. The I.H.R. devotes
most of its time to spreading the bizarre notion that the
Holocaust is wildly exaggerated and that the gas chambers of
Hitler's death camps are a myth. In 1978, Weber was identified
as the news editor of the National Vanguard, the publication of
William Pierce's neo-Nazi group, the National Alliance.

Weber's name came up in several conversations with German
neo-Nazis, including Wolfgang Kempkens and Roy Godenau. As part
of Ron Furey's cover, a "cold" phone line at the Simon Wiesenthal
Center was attached to an answering machine informing the caller
that he/she had reached The Right Way. That phone number was
known only to the Center's senior research staff, Ron Furey, and
the neo-Nazis to whom it was given.

here is the source of positive forward/eternal spirits psuedo history.

thumbs up wave

http://www.nizkor.org/faqs/ihr/

The Institute for Historical Review was founded in 1979 by Lewis Brandon, who also served as the first director. (Lewis Brandon is an alias for William David McCalden, a British neo-fascist who in 1975 had founded Britain's National Party, a break-away from the notorious neo-Nazi National Front.)

The IHR operates under the umbrella of the Legion for Survival of Freedom, a registered non-profit corporation in the State of Texas.

The Institute for Historical Review is the moving force in the movement to deny the Holocaust. Its initial meeting was opened by Willis Carto, who also funds the organization, and whom some (including Dennis King, author of the 1989 work "Lyndon LaRouche and the New American Fascism") credit with starting it. No matter - with McCalden out of the way (he left the IHR, and has since died), the IHR was Carto's mouthpiece, until his forced ouster in late 1994.

Among the speakers at the 1980 convention were the Swede, Ditlieb Felderer, convicted and institutionalised in his country, and the Frenchman, Robert Faurisson, convicted in his country of libel and promoting racism and expelled from his University (though he still misrepresents himself as member of its faculty)................................

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Institute_for_Historical_Review

Although the Institute for Historical Review comments on a variety of subjects, it is most noted (and criticized) for its Holocaust denial.[2] Critics have accused the Institute of antisemitism and having links to neo-Nazi organizations, and assert that its primary focus is denying key facts of Nazism and the genocide of Jews and others.[3][4][5]

The United Kingdom's Channel 4 describes the IHR as a "pseudo-academic body based in the United States which is dedicated to denying that the Holocaust happened,"[6] while the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette called the IHR a "blatantly anti-Semitic assortment of pseudo-scholars".[17] The Daily Star, the leading English language paper in Lebanon, in response to a planned IHR meeting in the country called the IHR "loathsome pseudo-historians" and an "international hate group," and reported "as one former PLO official has put it, 'with friends like that, we don't need enemies'."[18].....................................Criticism of methods

The IHR is not regarded as conducting historical research by mainstream historians and academics, but rather as conducting pseudo-science aimed at proving that the Holocaust did not happen. The editorial board of one of the leading historical journals, the Journal of American History, wrote, "We all abhor, on both moral and scholarly grounds, the substantive arguments of the Institute for Historical Review. We reject their claims to be taken seriously as historians."[23]

In 2001, Eric Owens, a former employee, alleged that Mark Weber and Greg Raven from the IHR's staff had been planning to sell their mailing lists to either the Anti-Defamation League or the Church of Scientology.[24]

In April 2004, following a complaint by the David S. Wyman Institute for Holocaust Studies, The Nation magazine refused to accept advertising from the IHR, stating "[T]here is a strong presumption against censoring any advertisement, especially if we disagree with its politics. This case, however, is different. Their arguments are 'patently fraudulent.'"[25].....................Journal of Historical Review
The IHR published the non-peer reviewed Journal of Historical Review, which its critics (including the ADL, the Danish Center for Holocaust and Genocide studies, and other scholars, such as Robert Hanyok, a National Security Agency historian,[26]) accused of being pseudo-scientific.[27] When Noam Chomsky defended an author who wrote articles for the journal (Dr. Robert Faurisson), it led to great controversy, though Chomsky insisted he was defending Faurisson's right to free speech rather than any specific claims made in his articles.

The journal, History Teacher, wrote of the Journal of Historical Review that the "magazine is shockingly racist and antisemitic: articles on 'America's Failed Racial Policy' and anti-Israel pieces accompany those about gas chambers... They clearly have no business claiming to be a continuation of the revisionist tradition, and should be referred to as 'Holocaust Deniers'." [28]

The journal commenced publication in the spring of 1980 as a quarterly periodical. Publication was suspended in 1986-87, and thereafter continued until 2002. Publication of the journal was halted in 2002 due to "lack of staff and funding", according to the organization's website

so it's okay for the new age neo nazi psuedo historians to engage in psuedo revisionism fostering hatred. Icke, sean and the moderators sanction and protect this asshole. proof they are phoneys and their talk of love is rubbish..........they are charlatanns of the worst type.

http://www.adl.org/learn/ext_us/historical_review.asp?LEARN_Cat=Extremism&LEARN_SubCat=Extremism_in_America&xpicked=3&item=ihr

Director: Mark Weber

IHR has also maintained relationships with Nazi officers from World War II. When he died in 1994, the Belgian Nazi Leon Degrelle, who commanded an SS Division during World War II, was memorialized as a "friend of IHR" by Mark Weber. Indeed, until he died, the unrepentant Degrelle published long essays lauding Hitler in the Journal of Historical Review. The Journal also published articles admiring Hitler by Nazi General Otto Ernst Remer, who was instrumental in keeping der FĂĽhrer in power after the failed assassination attempt against him in 1944, and who was a featured speaker at the eighth IHR conference in 1987. The Journal has featured articles by other, lesser-known Nazis as well.

These efforts, and many others, at justifying Hitler's actions, turn moral and historical judgments inside out. IHR portrays Hitler as a man of peace who was attacked by Allied powers jealous of the new nation he was building; it recasts Hitler's racism as a justified response to the purported hostility Jews and other minorities felt towards Germany; it glorifies Nazi war actions while decrying Allied operations as barbarous and criminal. It is as if Hitler's propaganda war was being re-fought; the speeches at IHR conferences, in fact, have often been larded with Goebbels' slogans.

Given its support for Nazism, IHR's hatred of Jews is hardly suprising.2 Speakers at conferences and writers in the Journal have alleged that Jews and Zionists, in de facto control of the U.S. government, dragged the U.S. into World War II against Germany and ever since have sought to enrich themselves and strengthen Israel at the expense of their gentile hosts. A 1982 JHR article attempted to persuade President Ronald Reagan that Judaism was a religion of "fanaticism, prejudice and discrimination."

An important component of JHR writings -- before the journal ceased publication in 2002 -- was anti-Israel propaganda. A common topic for JHR articles, for instance, was the mistaken Israeli attack on the USS Liberty during the Six Day War: IHR authors frequently alleged that the attack was deliberate, and concocted a variety of conspiracy theories to explain why Israel would have purposely attacked its American ally and patron..................Weber gave the keynote address. Though he frequently writes dry, academic-sounding articles attempting to prove that the Holocaust never occurred, in his speech Weber dispelled any doubt that he is truly motivated by hatred of Jews and Judaism. Claiming that the Holocaust "story" is forced on society by "Jewish Zionist power," Weber went on to explain his views on Judaism, and described his vision of a "worldwide conflict" with Jews:

Many people have this idea [that] Judaism is sort of like Christianity or Islam or Buddhism. That's a tremendous fallacy…it's a religion unlike any other religion. Because [Judaism is] a religion without a universal ethic. It's a religion the purpose of which is almost the deification of the Jewish people. The Jewish people are the end and purpose of the religion….

In fact Jews are very vague when it comes to the question of what's the purpose of being a Jew. For Christians it's salvation or for a Muslim or it's nirvana for other religions. For a Jew the purpose of the Jewish religion is the maintenance, the furtherance, the increasing of power of the Jewish people….

Jewish Zionist power….manifests itself in our society, in our cultural life, and especially in how we learn history, across the board, in every way, it affects our lives and affects our understanding of the past….

[W]hat is happening is a worldwide conflict now, a global conflict that involves all of humanity….[W]hether you are a conservative, or a liberal, whether your primary loyalties are to your religion, to your ethnic group, to your country, to your heritage in whatever form, you will come up inevitably against this great Jewish Zionist power…[W]hat we are involved in, is a global struggle…and what is important is to come out of this conference today…not merely more aware, with greater understanding, but more determined to act, to do something, to be active, in a struggle that is not merely for…abstractions like justice or truth, but it's truly a struggle for the interests of us all and the interests of humanity.

-Mark Weber, April 24, 2004

As you can see.......many of the new age neo nazi shit4brainz at DIFtardia have been programmed by the IHR......Icke thinks he is being clever by refering to jews as: 'Rothschild Zionists'...........is it any wonder I refer to icke and his minions as abject morons........these cretins insult my intelligence and seek to compromise my honour and integrity by lying to me..........this is why I refer to them as pieces of shit.it's a New York thing,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,you feelin' me bitchs'..I know you're reading this.............I'm shining my light on you, you cockroaches..............lol@u..............Earlier in this thread positive forward/eternal spirit posted a few time under a psuedonym: cotal tunt........sumthing stopid like that....I kicked his ass all over the forum.............no moderator interfered.likewise with rodin and emerald..............lol xinfinti........... thumbs up rolf lmao

Last edited by MoMo on Mon Sep 17, 2012 7:07 am; edited 1 time in total
MoMo
MoMo

Back to top Go down

Post  MoMo Sat Sep 15, 2012 1:41 pm

Be that as it may....in an above post I did recommend a very valuable reference tool that not only refites all the deniers bogus claims, it shines a bright light on the IHR

Denying History..........kicks the deniers ass. It illuminates the deniers methodology and agenda and provides actual, peer-reviewed, credentialed historical facts which are valid and indisputable,,,,,,,,,,

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Holocaust_denial

Examination of claims

Main article: Criticism of Holocaust denial

The key claims which cause Holocaust denial to differ from established fact are:[3][4]
The Nazis had no official policy or intention of exterminating Jews.
Nazis did not use gas chambers to mass murder Jews.
The figure of 5 to 6 million Jewish deaths is a gross exaggeration, and the actual number is an order of magnitude lower.

Other claims include the following:
Stories of the Holocaust were a myth initially created by the Allies of World War II to demonize Germans.[4] Jews spread this myth as part of a grander plot intended to enable the creation of a Jewish homeland in Palestine, and now to garner continuing support for the state of Israel.[15]
Documentary evidence of the Holocaust, from photographs to the Diary of Anne Frank, is fabricated.[4]
Survivor testimonies are filled with errors and inconsistencies, and are thus unreliable.[4]
Interrogators obtained Nazi prisoners' confessions of war crimes through the use of torture.[4]
The Nazi treatment of Jews was no different from what the Allies did to their enemies in World War II.[16]

Holocaust denial is widely viewed as failing to adhere to rules for the treatment of evidence, principles that mainstream historians (as well as scholars in other fields) regard as basic to rational inquiry.[17]

The Holocaust was well documented by the bureaucracy of the Nazi government itself.[18][19] It was further witnessed by the Allied forces who entered Germany and its associated Axis states towards the end of World War II.[20][21][22]

According to researchers Michael Shermer and Alex Grobman, there is a "convergence of evidence" that proves that the Holocaust happened. This evidence includes:[23]

1.Written documents—hundreds of thousands of letters, memos, blueprints, orders, bills, speeches, articles, memoirs, and confessions.
2.Eyewitness testimony—accounts from survivors, Jewish Sonderkommandos (who helped load bodies from the gas chambers into the crematoria in exchange for a chance of survival), SS guards, commandants, local townspeople, and even high-ranking Nazis who spoke openly about the mass murder of the Jews.
3.Photographs—including official military and press photographs, civilian photographs, secret photographs taken by survivors, aerial photographs, German and Allied film footage, and unofficial photographs taken by the German military.
4.The camps themselves—concentration camps, work camps, and extermination camps that still exist in varying degrees of originality and reconstruction.
5.Inferential evidence—population demographics, reconstructed from the pre–World War II era; if six million Jews were not killed, what happened to them?

Much of the controversy surrounding the claims of Holocaust deniers centers on the methods used to present arguments that the Holocaust allegedly never happened as commonly accepted. Numerous accounts have been given by Holocaust deniers (including evidence presented in court cases) of claimed facts and evidence; however, independent research has shown these claims to be based upon flawed research, biased statements, or even deliberately falsified evidence. Opponents of Holocaust denial have documented numerous instances in which such evidence was altered or manufactured (see Nizkor Project and David Irving). According to Pierre Vidal-Naquet, "in our society of image and spectacle, extermination on paper leads to extermination in reality."[24].....................................Holocaust denial and antisemitism

Holocaust denial is generally viewed as antisemitic.[9] The Encyclopedia of Genocide and Crimes Against Humanity, for example, defines Holocaust denial as "a new form of anti-Semitism, but one that hinges on age-old motifs".[175] The Anti-Defamation League has stated that "Holocaust denial is a contemporary form of the classic anti-Semitic doctrine of the evil, manipulative and threatening world Jewish conspiracy"[176] and French historian Valérie Igounet has written that "Holocaust denial is a convenient polemical substitute for anti-semitism."[177] In 2005, the European Monitoring Centre on Racism and Xenophobia (now the Fundamental Rights Agency) published a "working definition" of antisemitism which gave as an example of the way that antisemitism might manifest itself, "denying the fact, scope, mechanisms (e.g. gas chambers) or intentionality of the genocide of the Jewish people at the hands of National Socialist Germany and its supporters and accomplices during World War II (the Holocaust)".[178]

here is the book that refutes these lying sacks of feces.............Smile

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Denying_History

Denying History: Who Says the Holocaust Never Happened and Why Do They Say It? is a 2002 book by Michael Shermer and Alex Grobman about Holocaust denial.
About the book

http://www.michaelshermer.com/denying-history/

Denying History takes a bold and in-depth look at those who say the Holocaust never happened and explores the motivations behind such claims. While most commentators have dismissed the Holocaust deniers as antisemitic neo-Nazi thugs who do not deserve a response, historians Michael Shermer and Alex Grobman have immersed themselves in the minds and culture of these Holocaust “revisionists.” They have conducted personal interviews with the deniers, read their literature, monitored their Web sites, attended their conferences, engaged them in debate, and even traveled around Europe to conduct research at the Nazi extermination camps. Uncovering a complex social movement, the authors go much deeper than ever before in not only trying to understand the motives of the Holocaust deniers, but also refuting their points one by one. In the process, they show how we can be certain that the Holocaust happened and, for that matter, how we can confirm any historical event.

Dedicated to 12 million Holocaust victims who suffered and died
at the hands of Adolf Hitler and his Nazi regime

http://www.nizkor.org/

The Holocaust - The Jewish Virtual Library

http://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/jsource/holo.html
MoMo
MoMo

Back to top Go down

Post  MoMo Sat Sep 15, 2012 1:43 pm

David Icke New Age Neo Nazi Guru - Page 6 25673280

thumbs up wave
MoMo
MoMo

Back to top Go down

Post  MoMo Sat Sep 15, 2012 4:02 pm

David Icke New Age Neo Nazi Guru - Page 6 Tumblr_m0kxdhqnWw1qgb7j6

YO!!!! Fuktards.............................you know who I mean........................davy/sean/mods...........
positive.forward/eternal spirit........believe nothing..........tinyint..........rodin.et.al.
thumbs up wave

Examples of Pseudohistory: Holocaust Denial

Most people have basic knowledge about the Holocaust. It was a time during World War II when the Nazi regime under Adolf Hitler killed millions of Jewish, handicapped, homosexual, and Gypsy people in concentration camps throughout their controlled territories, but there are many who disagree with these widely accepted and supported facts; these people are called deniers. The term “Holocaust denial” may be misleading, though. Most “deniers” do not claim that the Holocaust never happened, but they disagree with certain aspects of the accepted historical representations. This group has also adopted the name “Revisionists”; however, this term disgusts some traditional historians. James Najarian states that all historians are revisionists, and deniers who use this term are hiding their true intentions by using this ambiguous description. He calls them “a group of right-wing ideologues who operate out of the ‘Institute for Historical Review’…Although few of them are actually trained in history, they put out sham scholarly articles in their mock-academic publication” (Najarian, 1997).

The three main aspects of the Holocaust deniers disagree with are:
1) There was intentionality of genocide based primarily on race.
2) A highly technical, well-organized extermination program using gas chambers and crematoria was implemented.
3) An estimated five to six million Jews were killed (Shermer, 2010).

Deniers claim that, though Jews did die in camps during World War II, the casualties were no more than should be expected during wartimes. They claim that there was never a Nazi policy designed to exterminate European Jewry. They also assert that the solution to the “Jewish Question” Nazis referred to was deportation from the Reich; however, the early success of Germany in the war placed the regime in an unexpected position.

There were more Jews than the Reich could possibly deport, and the later losses in the war caused the Nazis to have to confine Jews to ghettos and finally camps. Deniers also maintain that the main causes of death of Jews during the war were disease and starvation. This was supposedly the result of Allies destruction of German supply lines and resources during the war. Deniers admit that some people were shot and hanged and possibly some experimental gassing took place, and they even concede that Germans overworked Jews in forced Labor camps to further the war effort, but this only represents a small proportion of those who died. The Nazis only used the gas chambers for delousing clothing and blankets and the crematoria for disposing of the bodies of people who had already died from other causes. As for the final claim, deniers admit that some Jews were killed, but they estimate between 300,000 and two million Jews died in the ghettos and camps as opposed to six million (Shermer, 2010).

1) Extermination Based on Race
The first argument stated that no plan existed to exterminate the Jews. David Irving, a prominent denier, suggested that any killings occurred because small, local groups of Nazis had no choice with the direction of the war and the inability to deport all of the Jews, and the higher echelons handed down no order to kill off the Jewish population. Irving translates, from Governor-General Hans Frank at a Krakau conference on December 16, 1941, “I have started negotiations with the aim of sweeping them [further] to the east…At any rate a big Jewish exodus will begin…In Berlin they tell us: What’s bugging you—we’ve got no use for them either, liquidate them yourselves!”

The statement started out sounding like what deniers claim, that Jews were supposed to be moved out of the Reich, but one wonders what he meant by “liquidation”(Shermer, 2010). Deniers have plenty of pieced together quotes and interpretations that sometimes seem to discredit their claims more than support them. They only use the parts of the quotes that support their claims and then disregard the rest.

Liquidation does not mean relocation no matter what dictionary you may use or how it is said. The general meant to have the Jews moved out to concentration camps where guards killed them in mass numbers. Deniers may respond to this by arguing that a discrepancy arises when people translate words from one language to another, or that the meaning of the word may have changed over time. If deniers have considered this possibility, it is very probable that historians as well as others have considered the same possibility. However, they apparently still arrived at the conclusions that have come to be accepted by the majority.

An example of this problem with translation occurs with the analysis of the word “ausrotten”. This word translates to “exterminate”; however, Irving claims that it means something very different now than it did during Nazi Germany. According to Irving, the correct translation for the time would be “stamping or rooting out”. Shermer calls this “another example of post hoc rationalization “(2010). Supporting evidence converges in favor of traditional historical accounts, and Irving provides the counter-evidence for his own belief. In a discourse with Shermer, he quotes Hitler saying, “If the Soviet Union should ever succeed in overrunning Germany it will lead to the ausrotten of the German people.” Irving argues that Hitler could not possibly have meant the extermination of 80 million Germans. He maintains Hitler meant that the Russians would remove the Germans from a position of power. Shermer counters with Hitler’s use of the word again to describe how the Nazis needed “to ausrotten them [American Troops] division by division”. Now, Irving claims the word has a new meaning. In this case, he claims it means to root out by putting them in camps as well. With already overflowing camps, finding a place for them would have been hard. More examples of the word include the use of it by Dr. Grawitz of the SS Reichsarzt to describe a tuberculosis epidemic, Hans Frank being unable to ausrotten lice, or Himmler speaking of Roman emperors who exterminated [ausrotteten] the first Christians. The evidence clearly converges on one point; Hitler meant to exterminate the Jewish population (Shermer, 2010).

These quotes show that the Nazi leaders intended to exterminate the Jewish people because of their race. Although how historians translate these two words is pivotal to how the events are seen, enough documents from the period suggest that the current translations are correct. Deniers try to pick at the evidence to cast doubt on the facts, but they focus on minor aspects of arguments instead of looking at the entire picture to get a full view of the contexts. In addition, with such an expansive range of words, it would be impractical for a translator to use liquidate in place of relocate if that was in fact what was meant by the original document.

2) Gas Chambers and Crematoria Used for Executions
The second facet of Holocaust denial concerns itself with the employment of gas chambers and crematoria to kill the Jews systematically. Deniers do not contest that these two structures existed, but they believe they served a very different purpose from what historians attest. They claim that the Nazis used the gas chambers only for the delousing of clothing and blankets. The crematoria were supposedly used only for burning the bodies of people who died of natural causes (Shermer, 2010). The facts in both of these claims tell a different story. The evidence from four separate sources supports the idea that guards made use of both edifices in their extermination of the Jewish and other populations. Original documents that survived the war show large orders for Zyklon-B (hydrocyanic acid gas). There are also orders for supplies to build the gas chambers and crematoria as well as blueprints for the construction of both of these (Shermer, 2010). Zyklon-B was traditionally used to kill insects and rodents; however, Auschwitz began experimenting with it in September 1941 as a more effective way of killing people (United States Holocaust Memorial Museum, 2010). The Zyklon-B would not be enough evidence to claim that people were gassed in the chambers. Deniers point out this fact readily, because the use of Zyklon-B had another reasonable purpose; furthermore, the other evidence in conjunction with the large amounts of Zyklon-B suggests that its uses were more expansive than just to delouse clothing. If Zyklon-B was used only for delousing, deniers must account for the large quantities of chemical and present a reason for having locking doors on a chamber that was not used for keeping people trapped inside. This is just another example of how they can use only pieces of evidence to support their clams

Eyewitness testimony provides further evidence, and historians have collected information from individuals of many different positions, not just survivors. Jewish Sonderkommando diaries and confessions from the guards themselves describe how the gas chambers implemented mass murder. Photographs taken of the camps, burning of bodies, and aerial reconnaissance photographs of prisoners entering the gas chambers attest to the extensive destruction. The Sonderkommando photos are a set of such pictures depicting some of the atrocities that occurred at concentration camps (Stone, 2001). Parts of the camps themselves still stand for examination. Forensic tests back statements and evidence from other sources (Shermer, 2010). Deniers skew this evidence by showing how the levels of chemicals in the gas chambers was lower than the levels found in places not used for killing. This would pose a problem except for the fact that the amount of Zyklon-B needed to kill a human being is lower than the amount needed to kill lice (Holocaust Education and Archive Research Team, 2007).

Another fact deniers use to cast doubt on the existence of gas chambers is the variation of descriptions in the process, specifically the time it took for victims to die from asphyxiation in the chambers. The time ranges from four to twenty minutes in some accounts, but this should give credence to the accounts, not cast doubt on them. If all of the statement were exactly alike, one could infer that the story was concocted; the differences show the complexity of the situation. The speed at which the gas stopped respiration depended on a number of factors, such as size of the gas chamber, the number of people in the chamber, the conditions of the room (temperature, humidity, etc.), the amount of Zyklon-B poured into the chamber, and the observers’ perceptions of time (Shermer, 2010).

Deniers also discount photographic evidence stating that the CIA or other entities have tampered with the photographs to make them appear more damning. Shermer, with the assistance of Dr. Nevin Bryant, analyzed one such photo. Dr. Bryant supervises cartographic applications and image processing applications at Caltech/NASA’s Jet Propulsion Laboratory in Pasadena, California. He compared an aerial photo of a concentration camp with one taken at the exact same camp by an SS photographer and determined that the photos were authentic by showing how the two showed the same building from different angles (Shermer, 2010). Deniers try to poke holes in individual pieces of evidence, but the evidence as a whole forms a framework that supports and reconfirms the other aspects of the argument. The time it would take to create such a large number of photos would be astronomical as well. The Holocaust museum in Washington D.C. displays many photos of victims as well as videos so gruesome that they play them behind a wall to keep small children from viewing them without parental consent.
3) Number of Jews Killed
In accordance with their claim that the intent of the “Final Solution” was to deport Jews and not to exterminate them, deniers estimate the number of Jews killed in the Holocaust totaled between three hundred thousand and two million, far below the current estimate of five to six million. The chart below shows the estimated number of Jews who died per country (Shermer, 2010).

Country

Minimum Loss

Maximum loss

Austria

Belgium

Bohemia and Moravia

Bulgaria

Denmark

Estonia

Finland

France

Germany

Greece

Hungary

Italy

Latvia

Lithuania

Luxembourg

Netherlands

Norway

Poland

Romania

Slovakia

Soviet Union

Total

This summarizes how some historians have estimated the death toll. They took the demographics prior to the war and compared those to the population after the war; however, deniers would point out the fact that emigration could explain these same phenomena (Rassinier, nd). A person could reasonably assume that some Jews had to have escaped the death camps, but according to deniers, about four million of them are missing. This number of people should be easy to account for if they were alive somewhere after the end of the war. The burning of all the bodies creates a problem with determining a death toll by destroying vital evidence of the number of bodies discarded.
Some deniers point to an Israeli conspiracy for exaggerating the death toll for money.

It is true that Israel did request money for reparations in March 1951 because:
The government of Israel is not in a position to obtain and present a complete statement of all Jewish property taken or looted by the Germans, and said to total more than $6 thousand million. It can only compute its claim on the basis of total expenditures already made and the expenditure still needed for the integration of Jewish immigrants from Nazi-dominated countries. The number of these immigrants is estimated at some 500,000, which means a total expenditure of $1.5 thousand million.

This suggests that the Israeli government would profit more from exaggerating the number of survivors than those dead. Secondly, most of the money the government received went to the survivors (Shermer, 2010). If you divide out the numbers, the total comes to about $3,000 per individual.

When these previously mentioned tactics fail, some deniers turn to justification of the internment camps. They point out America’s treatment of the Japanese during the same period as validation for the internment camps in Nazi occupied areas. This argument is feeble at best. One wrongdoing does not give good reason for another. Deniers also point out the unfairness of having a Holocaust museum in the capitol of the United States but not an African American dedicated to the atrocities done to them. This is a valid point considering the more direct link to these other events; however, denial arguments themselves also ignore other groups affected by the Holocaust such as Gypsies, handicaps, and homosexuals. This does not justify the lack of recognition, but the pendulum must swing both ways. Almost every group of people has suffered persecution at one time or another. Native Americans suffered under Americans and under settlers from Europe before that. The British unjustly treated early settlers, and the list could go on throughout human history...............
[url=http://pseudoscience.wikispaces.com/Rewriting+the+past+and+pseudohistory]http://pseudoscience.wikispaces.com/Rewriting+the+past+and+pseudohistory
MoMo
MoMo

Back to top Go down

Post  mugglez Sat Sep 15, 2012 4:08 pm

this all makes me wonder how many lives icke and his ilk have destroyed with his hate and fear mongering lies and fantasies..........iz sad............icke makes kitties cry.............. thumbs down

David Icke New Age Neo Nazi Guru - Page 6 C67f5257-b607-4fbd-8cb7-83e7f99f546d

David Icke New Age Neo Nazi Guru - Page 6 128771840197130047

David Icke New Age Neo Nazi Guru - Page 6 547719_232098176906144_924242113_n

David Icke New Age Neo Nazi Guru - Page 6 2483100_f520

damn

adolf adolf adolf adolf adolf adolf adolf adolf
mugglez
mugglez

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next