Sodlike Productions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Toilet's Open to the Public

+3
Lady Tis-Shine
Everybody, Loves Sod..!!!
Billy Ruben
7 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

The Toilet's Open to the Public - Page 4 Empty Re: The Toilet's Open to the Public

Post  Cigar Thu Dec 30, 2010 9:22 pm

I still laugh at my posts in the Infinite Love forum Toilet lmao

I don't care what gets said there. I think that part of the forum is funnier than the joke section. The joke section is lame and uninteresting.

Ujizz said the other day that when he joined here he has no power. This is actually true but bearing in mind that those Infinite Love people can only reside on a forum by using their power all the time to control what they're doing. They have to moderate the forum to make themselves look big. Because at the end of the day those people are nothing more than a power trip and they don't prove anything they all post about. They just moderate everything they say in their own favour. I'm sure I'm not the only person who can see that lol!

I think my posts in Infinite Love are funny and they tell you a story and that is that you shouldn't mess with somebody like me because at the end of the day you will lose as I will use my words carefully and make you look like a big idiot.

That whole forum is a joke, the guy who started it is some kind of SAD hippy nobbrain. I just really can't do with people like him. A waste of space is what you get when you get involved with an idiot like that. If he ever gets a job one day it will probably be something like cleaning toilets. I think that's what he should do really, then again it's about all he is qualified for rolf
Cigar
Cigar

Back to top Go down

The Toilet's Open to the Public - Page 4 Empty Re: The Toilet's Open to the Public

Post  1111111111111 Fri Dec 31, 2010 5:59 am

It's true Cigar, It's all true! thumbs up

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Fri Dec 31, 2010 6:27 am

Uģis wrote:It's true Cigar, It's all true! thumbs up

Ugiz,is that sarcasm or do you have juicy fuckin stories to share.There is more to cross dressing hippies,isn't it.It's more than a love in,isn't it>It's a satanic clusterfuck,isn't it Ugiz,come on,we are all mates here,spit it out matey....

thumbs up lol!
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Cigar Fri Dec 31, 2010 6:56 am

Billy Ruben wrote:

Ugiz,is that sarcasm or do you have juicy fuckin stories to share.There is more to cross dressing hippies,isn't it.It's more than a love in,isn't it>It's a satanic clusterfuck,isn't it Ugiz,come on,we are all mates here,spit it out matey....

thumbs up lol!

Him coming onto here and posting remarks like that is just his way of trying to take the piss outta me because he thinks he's been funny and because of what I have already done by posting in their crappy Toilet and also because I am talking about the forum that he takes seriously and has power/control over what happens...
Cigar
Cigar

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Fri Dec 31, 2010 7:18 am

Cigar wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:

thumbs up lol!

Him coming onto here and posting remarks like that is just his way of trying to take the piss outta me because he thinks he's been funny and because of what I have already done by posting in their crappy Toilet and also because I am talking about the forum that he takes seriously and has power/control over what happens...

Power makes for boring forums,better with the mad-house here,Not many competitiveness,just good fun and piss-takes.I thought about pulling up Ugiz on that quote,but decided to psyche it out a bit.Yes,I was perplexed slightly too.That last line speaks volumes Cigar.The only one with power here is Sod and he don't use it.He just deletes a few pics so some people have got nothing to be concerned over.To new comers relax,or skirmish...your choice,just don't be boring,mortal sin here...

thumbs up
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  1111111111111 Fri Dec 31, 2010 8:34 am

Him coming onto here and posting remarks like that is just his way of trying to take the piss outta me
No.
because he thinks he's been funny and because of what I have already done by posting in their crappy Toilet
Your posts should not be hidden from search engines like google, yahoo... cheers
and also because I am talking about the forum that he takes seriously and has power/control over what happens...
I'm serious!

Back to top Go down

Post  Lyd Fri Dec 31, 2010 1:53 pm

Billy Ruben wrote:

thumbs up lol!

It just really isn't that exciting lol!
Lyd
Lyd

Back to top Go down

Post  1111111111111 Fri Dec 31, 2010 2:01 pm

Lyd wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:

thumbs up lol!

It just really isn't that exciting lol!

Then why hide it? thinking hmm

Back to top Go down

Post  Lyd Fri Dec 31, 2010 2:09 pm

when management changed so did the forum format guv.
Lyd
Lyd

Back to top Go down

Post  1111111111111 Fri Dec 31, 2010 2:21 pm

much mangement...

Back to top Go down

Post  Lyd Fri Dec 31, 2010 2:26 pm

The Toilet's Open to the Public - Page 4 Funny_motivational_poster_3
Lyd
Lyd

Back to top Go down

Post  1111111111111 Fri Dec 31, 2010 2:29 pm

dizzy

Back to top Go down

Post  Cigar Fri Dec 31, 2010 6:49 pm

What a boring f ucking conversation, this thread was going alright for a while until somebody started talking about a lot of shit but I'm not naming names.

What the f uck that has to do with the fact the Toilet on IL is open to the public again I have no idea...

Like it's a big thing anyway to have that part of the forum open to the public?

As far as I'm concerned that's the bestest part of IL. So why not showcase it off to the public? At least that way you gets to see what people really think instead of all the moderated bullcrap that usually gets posted around there and the fact that when somebody has an opinion like I did then it's the place where you get sent for disagreeing with what IAMS the sad hippy thinks?
Cigar
Cigar

Back to top Go down

Post  1111111111111 Fri Dec 31, 2010 8:32 pm

indeed...

Back to top Go down

Post  Everybody, Loves Sod..!!! Fri Dec 31, 2010 10:41 pm

Lux- Luciferly...!!!

The Toilet's Open to the Public - Page 4 Luxsoapad01

cthulhu cthulhu cthulhu

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4