Sodlike Productions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An Open Message To All Would Be Dictators...!!!

4 posters

Go down

An Open Message To All Would Be Dictators...!!! Empty An Open Message To All Would Be Dictators...!!!

Post  Sod-Haus...!!! Fri Oct 21, 2011 7:20 pm

An Open Message To All Would Be Dictators...!!!

An Open Message To All Would Be Dictators...!!! Gadaffiblair

An Open Message To All Would Be Dictators...!!! Gadaffiobama

An Open Message To All Would Be Dictators...!!! Gadaffibrown

If You Ever Get To Stand Trial...

Get Your Charictor References Sorted Out...!!!

cthulhu cthulhu cthulhu
Sod-Haus...!!!
Sod-Haus...!!!

Back to top Go down

An Open Message To All Would Be Dictators...!!! Empty Re: An Open Message To All Would Be Dictators...!!!

Post  Sod-Haus...!!! Fri Oct 21, 2011 7:37 pm

An Open Message To All Would Be Dictators...!!! Rumsfeldsaddamu

This Shit Gets Very Repititive...

George Santayana...

Can Fuck Right Off...!!!

A Fat Bastards With Moobs,
An Inferiority Complex,
And A Limited Grasp Of Human Interaction Once Said...

"Those Who Forget History Are Doomed to Repeat It...!!!

cheese cheese cheese

Sod-Haus...!!!
Sod-Haus...!!!

Back to top Go down

An Open Message To All Would Be Dictators...!!! Empty Re: An Open Message To All Would Be Dictators...!!!

Post  Billy Ruben Fri Oct 21, 2011 8:18 pm

High profile friends like that...and you still get killed by a handful of ill-trained,ill-equiped rebels...Bad Kharma...does it everytime.

Did'nt he drill through a mountain,irrigate the desert and supplied free water and irrigation to the desert people,I heard he turned Libya green?
Hmmm,where did I get my info from?I wanted his Green Book...
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Sod-Haus...!!! Fri Oct 21, 2011 8:29 pm

Billy Ruben wrote:High profile friends like that...and you still get killed by a handful of ill-trained,ill-equiped rebels...Bad Kharma...does it everytime.

Did'nt he drill through a mountain,irrigate the desert and supplied free water and irrigation to the desert people,I heard he turned Libya green?

Yes I Think He Did All Those Things...

There Was A Programme On T.V Today,

Where Hugh Edwards Was Interviewing 3 Women,

Westernised Who Had Gone Back To Libya...

Either That Place Is Gonna Go Tourist...

Or Is Gonna Go Shariai...

Those Women...

Not That I Fancied Them...

Hope That Place Is Gonna Become More Liberal...

But The Fact That Justice Is Served Without A Trial Suggest Barbarism...!!!

rolf rolf rolf
Sod-Haus...!!!
Sod-Haus...!!!

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciggy Fri Oct 21, 2011 9:30 pm

It'll be the Saudi model for all those places. Shariah and cheap oil for USrael.
Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Fri Oct 21, 2011 9:53 pm

Sod-Haus...!!! wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:High profile friends like that...and you still get killed by a handful of ill-trained,ill-equiped rebels...Bad Kharma...does it everytime.

Those Women...

rolf rolf rolf

The leader mirrors the hearts of the people...No solution,but the neutron bomb...yes,I did'nt want to say it...

J Frank Parnell,was my old avatar at HPANWO...when I was going through a little phase there...but without car...no fun.

Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Fri Oct 21, 2011 9:54 pm

Ciggy wrote:It'll be the Saudi model for all those places. Shariah and cheap oil for USrael.

FUCK...Nothing changes...Nothing.
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Sat Oct 22, 2011 1:44 am

Sod-Haus...!!! wrote:

Those Women...

rolf rolf rolf

Stupid arab men,I just realised,the hardest place to get a fuck in the world and the men go Sharia,they'll slit their own throats of opportunity.A little sexual liberation would do them good.On the other hand,the whore of Babylon,the US of A,could do with knickers for the ladies.The Lohans and Brittneys of this world,have conspired to bring down Victorias Secret I tells ya...

jawdrop

Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciggy Sat Oct 22, 2011 9:00 am

Billy Ruben wrote:
Sod-Haus...!!! wrote:

Those Women...

rolf rolf rolf

Stupid arab men,I just realised,the hardest place to get a fuck in the world and the men go Sharia,they'll slit their own throats of opportunity.A little sexual liberation would do them good.On the other hand,the whore of Babylon,the US of A,could do with knickers for the ladies.The Lohans and Brittneys of this world,have conspired to bring down Victorias Secret I tells ya...

jawdrop

Tis actually somewhat the opposite. If an Arab wants a root he has simply to offer another Arab man a camel or two for his daughter and voila, a wife. Nay complications. If a Yankistani wants a root there's a whole process and ritual to go through, the workouts, the dieting, the brushing up on conversational skills, the special attention to wardrobe and car and shoes to impress, and even then he's running in a competitive pack against hordes of other men doing the same thing, clawing at each other for the attention of some half-fit bint who thinks Twilight is the ultimate in western literature. From a man's point of view, Arab is the way to go. So long as you got the camels to barter.
Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciggy Sat Oct 22, 2011 9:04 am

The repellants for me away from Islam are the prohibitions of pork and alcohol, and that special bendy yoga required five times a day, not so much for the yoga itself but the interruptions it would intrude into the lifestyle.
Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Sat Oct 22, 2011 9:47 am

Ciggy wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:
Sod-Haus...!!! wrote:

Those Women...

rolf rolf rolf

jawdrop

Tis actually somewhat the opposite. If an Arab wants a root he has simply to offer another Arab man a camel or two for his daughter and voila, a wife. Nay complications. If a Yankistani wants a root there's a whole process and ritual to go through, the workouts, the dieting, the brushing up on conversational skills, the special attention to wardrobe and car and shoes to impress, and even then he's running in a competitive pack against hordes of other men doing the same thing, clawing at each other for the attention of some half-fit bint who thinks Twilight is the ultimate in western literature. From a man's point of view, Arab is the way to go. So long as you got the camels to barter.

Well,it's the modern world,would he go a broken down Ford,or should I just rape a Jewish girl and pay the father,50 Shekels in silver,or the modern equivalent,food stamps???

dizzy
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Sat Oct 22, 2011 9:54 am

Ciggy wrote:The repellants for me away from Islam are the prohibitions of pork and alcohol, and that special bendy yoga required five times a day, not so much for the yoga itself but the interruptions it would intrude into the lifestyle.

No wonder the Israelis kicked their arses in the 6 day war...five times a day,load a magazine,pray,shoot and miss,curse Allah...then pray some more.

I like prohibiting Pork and Booze,why drink,there's that much hashish getting around,man,think...Nah,wrong religeon,Rastafarian,hate the hair-do's though.Fuck it...Cult Of Jase,now I like my protocols best,it's like a hippy love in,with haircuts and shaving,baths and much cooler style than tie-dye shirts.

Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Everybody, Loves Sod..!!! Sun Oct 23, 2011 3:30 am

Those Women Who Were On The TV,

Were Probably What I Would Call Liberal Feminists...

Maybe A Bit Lezzed Up Carpet Munchers...

(I Don't Know Exactly, Wouldn't Surprise Me Though)

But Their Priority Seemed To Be Bringing Womens And Animal Rights To Libya...

An Open Message To All Would Be Dictators...!!! Gadafficaptured

Now This Is How They Treated Gadaffi,

He Is Injured, Yet They Treat Him Dispicabilly,

No -One Is Tending His Wounds,

Or Showing Any Compassion....

Now I Have Seen Footage Of Afghanistan,

Where Some Taliban Got Exploded By Their Own Bomb (IED)...

The First Thing The British Army Did Was Treat These Folks As Casualties Of War,

Got A Helicopter To Them,

And Patched Them Up At A Field Hospital...

Now I Would Consider Gadaffi A Prisoner Of War...

Once He Has Been Injured And Captured, (ie He's Out Of The Game)

He Should Have Been Treated With Geneva Convention Rules Of Engagement...

These Women Didn't See It That Way...

And Seemed To Be In Favour Of A Kangaroo Court Summary Execution...

If That Society Is To Become Civalized...

It Really Needs To Become From The Top...

A Trickle Down Effect...

What Hope Is There For Animal And Womens Rights,

Which Are At The Bottom Of The Pile...

If They Treat A Human Being Like This....

Incedentally Gadaffi Was Always Known As "Mad Dog Gadaffi" In The British Press...

An Open Message To All Would Be Dictators...!!! Gadaffimaddog

Yes, I Do Realise A Trial Could Be An Embarresment To The Status Quo...

But Look How They Treated Al Maghari,

A Terrorist Responsable For The Lockerbie Bombing...(Probably)

He Got A Heroes Welcome In Libya,

I Think That Place Is Now Going To Become A Lawless Place...

Where The Rule Of Law Is Replaced By The Rule Of The Mob...

In A Way Though...That's Part Of The Plan...

The Reinstatment Of The Caliphate...!!!

thumbs down thumbs down thumbs down

Everybody, Loves Sod..!!!
Everybody, Loves Sod..!!!

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down