Sodlike Productions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Toilet's Open to the Public

+3
Lady Tis-Shine
Everybody, Loves Sod..!!!
Billy Ruben
7 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

The Toilet's Open to the Public - Page 2 Empty Re: The Toilet's Open to the Public

Post  Billy Ruben Sun Dec 26, 2010 7:38 am

TISWAS wrote:The toilet is open cos they want to attract newbies, and anyway the upstairs part of the forum has subjects which is better discussed in the David Icke forum.
Oh those people think that they are something that they are not.

you were flippin' hilarious there...I loved you for it...threatening to kick peoples teeth in...great stuff.

cthulhu thumbs up rolf
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

The Toilet's Open to the Public - Page 2 Empty Re: The Toilet's Open to the Public

Post  Everybody, Loves Sod..!!! Sun Dec 26, 2010 7:50 am

From Being A Teenager,
I Always Remember Me Dad Being Called

"The Mike Thomas Experience"...!!!

The Toilet's Open to the Public - Page 2 Jimihendrixexperienceqx

It's A Bit Like Doing Drugs Being In His Prescence...

Time Stands Still,

Confusion Reigns.

And Coronation Street Seems To Loom In Every Conversation...!!!

cthulhu cthulhu cthulhu

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Sun Dec 26, 2010 7:54 am

Billy Ruben wrote:...but was kind of disillusioned and angry...I'm so used to having them all over me,and holding back all these years...to get kicked in the teeth and lied too...I still want to go away for a while...either a break or permanent...start again excites me,Dada and I talk more than we ever have...he understands,just because I disappear and never speak again,does'nt mean I don't love anymore...it's just I can't deal with people anymore.Being nice and good,gives them some excuse to go you...threaten and beat the shit out of them,curse them till their lives fall apart...oh,look,they got respect and want to be friends.I hate the human condition...I've had so many UFO experiences,some on my own,some with a street full of people,real good ones,fly bys,attacks,,demonstrations...I wanted to prove myself...go through hell...just to show them,I'm trust worthy enough to hitch a ride...get out of here...in ways,i think like them,when balanced...I really want to leave with HXXXXXX...never come back here.She is my true love...she's brunette...but the blondes I pull,would blow your mind,the best...high profile,beautiful looking,even though serpentine...the occultist are getting worked up....ask them...the mistakes I've made and what I pass on,hoping to have that with Sam...

You'd beat the shit out of me....really...you would...even Illuminist I attract...that sweet little boy comes out...I'm not dead yet you know...still shine,when I feel like...

...there's another reason I'm a big fan of Doctor Who...it's closer to the truth than you'll ever believe...when I'm ready,I'll tell you why I love the 11th Hour so much,the real reason.Think of the apple...

and remember what I said,those writers watch sites like DIF and certain writers for inspiration...there's alot I've said there...and an old punkrock forum...alot has surfaced...my partner,accepts that whole heartedly...beware what you put out in the ether...you just might get it...there's more than one reason i'm here...be cool.

thumbs up thumbs up

Last edited by Billy Ruben on Sun Dec 26, 2010 8:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Sun Dec 26, 2010 7:57 am

Everybody, Loves Sod..!!! wrote:From Being A Teenager,

Time Stands Still,

Confusion Reigns.

cthulhu cthulhu cthulhu

Hahahahahahahaha...love your photoshops...I'm getting along with Dad now days...I'm still frosty with mum...and will remain so,she never gave support,my father spends his last cent,just to make sure I'm OK...
Good,but angry man in the end.There was reasons he was violent...and I understand.

Is your father a proud royalist...just curious...???
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Everybody, Loves Sod..!!! Sun Dec 26, 2010 8:07 am

Billy Ruben wrote:
Everybody, Loves Sod..!!! wrote:From Being A Teenager,

Time Stands Still,

Confusion Reigns.

cthulhu cthulhu cthulhu

Hahahahahahahaha...love your photoshops...I'm getting along with Dad now days...I'm still frosty with mum...and will remain so,she never gave support,my father spends his last cent,just to make sure I'm OK...
Good,but angry man in the end.There was reasons he was violent...and I understand.

Is your father a proud royalist...just curious...???

Me Old Dad,
Stares Into The Middle Distance,
Mutters Something About Eastenders, A Pub Quiz
And A Car Boot Sale...

I Can't Really Fathom Him Out..!!!

thumbs up thumbs up thumbs up

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Sun Dec 26, 2010 8:16 am

Everybody, Loves Sod..!!! wrote:

Me Old Dad,
Stares Into The Middle Distance,
Mutters Something About Eastenders, A Pub Quiz
And A Car Boot Sale...

I Can't Really Fathom Him Out..!!!

thumbs up thumbs up thumbs up [/quote]

...I giggled a bit,but a bit sad too,the way you said it...he's divorced?...a little bitter?...but he's ungrounded,that's for sure,that's what I do under psychic attack,made astral when you don't want to be.Let's see,feels like lost in regrets...maybe early on-set of senility...try and be there for him...if you can...I know the modern life,takes away all that's really relevant and important,getting lost in credit card pay-offs and talk at the office with the girls.Wish everything was automated,so people could just be with each other,all is provided free...all you have to do,is not hurt anybody,or covet power.

Good society thumbs up
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Everybody, Loves Sod..!!! Sun Dec 26, 2010 8:23 am

Not Really Divorced...
Just The Other Day I Had To Pick Him Up From The Pub...!!!

He Had A Thick Lip And A Black Eye...

Some Sort Of Falling Out With His Girlfreind...!!!

cheers cheers cheers

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Sun Dec 26, 2010 8:34 am

Everybody, Loves Sod..!!! wrote:Not Really Divorced...

cheers cheers cheers

oh my God,he's in love with a Chav.... rolf lmao rolf
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Sun Dec 26, 2010 8:37 am

Billy Ruben wrote:
Everybody, Loves Sod..!!! wrote:Not Really Divorced...

cheers cheers cheers

oh my God,he's in love with a Chav.... rolf lmao rolf

well,you're a fine man for doing that and picking him up...and to think,my occultist thought you were some rich kid,silver spooner...but I laugh at them,they have no psychic awareness,just very good vampirist...
or skilled operators with that ticker,zapper machine they were talking about one day...
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Everybody, Loves Sod..!!! Sun Dec 26, 2010 8:44 am

Psychicks Are Often Wrong...

ThaTS tHEIR mODUS oPPERANDI...!!!

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Sun Dec 26, 2010 8:54 am

Everybody, Loves Sod..!!! wrote:Psychicks Are Often Wrong...

ThaTS tHEIR mODUS oPPERANDI...!!!

absolutely true...but I went through a few shit ones to find him...and the old Psychic Cafe on the Central Coast...incidently,it burnt down,after Leigh left there...to many egos he said...and the ones I credit,Leigh Hackney,Pat and Betty Yates...there's another two,a married couple,very good healers...they named H for me...she drove me mad all my life,until they made sense of it...H that is...I wanted to ask my niece,but have'nt had the opportunity does anything I say have strange meaning for you...she's that right for me at times...I suspect on the occasion she was sent...always looking for signs...another reason I want to leave.
But I doubt it with my niece,she could be another distraction...but a nice one,very nice one.There's no shame in learning love while I'm here...and she's the human being I favour...hey,I'm human too,just got a little more going in the background...than the mundane things.I'd like to set my family up financially...have a lucky win...and leave for the real riches of the universe...travel and discovery.

Wink Cool

* I'm more like Captain Jack than the Doctor..."it's bigger on the inside" says the Captain,the Doctor shoots back"You better be..."... Wink
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Sun Dec 26, 2010 9:06 am

rolf

...just watched that video... rolf ...mary loves Dick...Richard..."are they related,she covers him up..."...glad I was'nt eating or drinking...I shorted out a keyboard on a Steppewar thread...Tea I think,spat it all over the place...Hey,he'd be good here...Better than Bob jones...how could I forget old Steppewar...interesting chap,still has nightmares serving on the Russian front,similar to my brother,he's locked in a time-warp,poor guy he is...thinks he still flies for the Luftwaffe...hmmm,Spitfires blast Junker Ju-87's out of the sky... rolf
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Lady Tis-Shine Sun Dec 26, 2010 11:18 am

Oh that Toilet section is open in the Il forum because those idiots want lurkers to view that forum. The whole forum is a toilet basically, and I have made my views know to that Iamsomething. That man has a god complex, really he does and Ciggy does think he is a real know it all, but what I will say is that any old bastard can read a Wikipedia link, use cut/paste and use those words as his/her own.
That forum will NEVER overshadow the brilliant Icke forum ever.
Lady Tis-Shine
Lady Tis-Shine

Back to top Go down

The Toilet's Open to the Public - Page 2 Empty Awesome thread MAN!!!!

Post  Cigar Sun Dec 26, 2010 5:04 pm

I fucking love this kind of thread. This is right on the money and you've gotta love the kind of quotes that Tiswas is delivering here...

TISWAS wrote:Oh that Toilet section is open in the Il forum because those idiots want lurkers to view that forum. The whole forum is a toilet basically, and I have made my views know to that Iamsomething. That man has a god complex, really he does and Ciggy does think he is a real know it all, but what I will say is that any old bastard can read a Wikipedia link, use cut/paste and use those words as his/her own.

You gotta love her flow man, she is great Twisted Evil I would certainly say that I can't stand those bastards at IL. It's a rotten stinking forum with a bunch of wankers all running it.

Going back to Billy's first post on this thread he said it's open to the public now, well yes it is Billy but don't forget that because of what I have already said to those twats especially Ant and his bum chum Hippy Michael then I'm the only one here who seems to be completely banned now from using that forum...

I mean right as of this moment in time my IP address is banned from Infinite Love but that's my own internet, I'm actually somewhere else at the moment using another internet with a different IP address and I can view it no probs thumbs up but technically when I'm at home now I can't view it because I get the message up on my computer screen saying "IP blocked, contact Admin for further assistance" (yeah right like I'm gonna contact them Laughing ) and also the reason it says on the screen is that because I was using multiple IDs on their forum...

Sounds like a bloody lame excuse to use if you ask me lol!

I can actually view it if I want to, just by hunting down a good HTTP proxy server to connect my Firefox to and I can view it and still access my Bollock and Del Monte accounts, the Cigar one they've taken away.

I really have to say though that their ideas on there are just totally stupid, they completely contradict themselves in their threads. They say you shouldn't do this and that, they say it's bad for you but yet they're wrong and it's obvious. They say things are bad and you shouldn't do them but in actual real life people have gotten help from such things and that has been beneficial in their lives. It just goes to prove what a load of bullshit they all talk.

I remember the thing ages ago that Strider posted about Microwaves and how bad they are to use them etc.. What a load of bloody garbage lmao It's a microwave!!! It's an oven!!! you use it to cook things and warm up your food! Get over it! Stuff like that, just proves how retarded they all are with their funny ideas...

Another thing I hate is that stupid Pollock bitch. I remember chatting to her ages ago, she is some silly cow that one. I only called myself Bollock because I was taking the piss outta her and calling myself Bollock which sounds like Pollock, with just one letter different. Another thing with Pollock is that she thinks she's important because everytime she posts on Infinite Love she always centres her post text to be an annoying bitch. She thinks she is clever because she does that...

They're all a bit strange, that idiot Black Cloud is obviously somebody else using an ID which they use when they feel like it. I get banned from there for using only 3 IDs yet they're all using IDs and also plotting out what they're doing in their admin room (which I have already been in) I saw the enemies HQ. They say what they really feel in the admin room because they're all scared of speaking about real things on their forum so they have to hide everything.

I don't have a problem with David Icke either, I don't know what all the fuss is about, he seems like a decent kind of guy. He's just trying to have a good understanding of what the world is all about where you find that people don't always try to think about what life is all about but David Icke is just trying to figure it out in his own way. I say if he wants to do that then why the hell not? He has obviously been coming up with ideas for a long time with all the stuff he has written etc.. It's not doing anybody any harm and for those Infinite Love people to think they know better just proves they're just rip off merchants...

I love the fact that the people of David Icke forum don't want them there because of their bad attitudes and the fact they've all been banned at some point for being cocky. I have been onto his forum a few times and looked around a bit, it's not doing anybody any harm. It seems like a good place to go and chat, Infinite Love isn't that kind of place really. IL is just a place where a bunch of arseholes all post crap and think they know better than everybody else and if you don't agree with their ideas they'll just simply throw you in the toilet so you can't add to their arrogant threads or in my case just ban you completely.

I remember when I made an account in the IL toilet and I called it "Maggots in yer face" and I thought it was pretty funny as I was giving out death threats for a laugh and Pollock took it really seriously and didn't like it one bit. I spent ages posting spam accross the whole toilet and Pollock lost her temper. Obviously she showed her true colours at that point. Just goes to show how foolish she is thinking she can control people's conversations on there by trying to influence what you're saying. It just doesn't work you daft bitch!

Ant is such a cockhead. He hasn't done anything with himself for years now. Well *cough cough* apart from get dressed up in women's clothing that belongs to a woman who is old enough to be his mother and then post it all over these forums! What a tit, obviously is just goes to show his mentality. He has no brain. None of them do...

I just find it funny these days taking the piss outta them sorts because they're all a big bunch of losers that are going nowhere in life and it's pretty dam obvious. The drugs they take they think it's all good but yet they're fools thinking it's making them better people. The bust up I had with them ages ago proved that they are all just trying to make that forum look good to give them all some kind of kick which doesn't really work...

I know this and I just laugh in their faces lmao
Cigar
Cigar

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Sun Dec 26, 2010 6:31 pm

I told you fucks I'll use word...so here it is...now I'm pissed...
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Sun Dec 26, 2010 6:32 pm

Cigar wrote:I fucking love this kind of thread. This is right on the money and you've gotta love the kind of quotes that Tiswas is delivering here...

TISWAS wrote:Oh that Toilet section is open in the Il forum because those idiots want lurkers to view that forum. The whole forum is a toilet basically, and I have made my views know to that Iamsomething. That man has a god complex, really he does and Ciggy does think he is a real know it all, but what I will say is that any old bastard can read a Wikipedia link, use cut/paste and use those words as his/her own.

You gotta love her flow man, she is great Twisted Evil I would certainly say that I can't stand those bastards at IL. It's a rotten stinking forum with a bunch of wankers all running it.

Going back to Billy's first post on this thread he said it's open to the public now, well yes it is Billy but don't forget that because of what I have already said to those twats especially Ant and his bum chum Hippy Michael then I'm the only one here who seems to be completely banned now from using that forum...

I mean right as of this moment in time my IP address is banned from Infinite Love but that's my own internet, I'm actually somewhere else at the moment using another internet with a different IP address and I can view it no probs thumbs up but technically when I'm at home now I can't view it because I get the message up on my computer screen saying "IP blocked, contact Admin for further assistance" (yeah right like I'm gonna contact them Laughing ) and also the reason it says on the screen is that because I was using multiple IDs on their forum...

Sounds like a bloody lame excuse to use if you ask me lol!

I can actually view it if I want to, just by hunting down a good HTTP proxy server to connect my Firefox to and I can view it and still access my Bollock and Del Monte accounts, the Cigar one they've taken away.

I really have to say though that their ideas on there are just totally stupid, they completely contradict themselves in their threads. They say you shouldn't do this and that, they say it's bad for you but yet they're wrong and it's obvious. They say things are bad and you shouldn't do them but in actual real life people have gotten help from such things and that has been beneficial in their lives. It just goes to prove what a load of bullshit they all talk.

I remember the thing ages ago that Strider posted about Microwaves and how bad they are to use them etc.. What a load of bloody garbage lmao It's a microwave!!! It's an oven!!! you use it to cook things and warm up your food! Get over it! Stuff like that, just proves how retarded they all are with their funny ideas...

Another thing I hate is that stupid Pollock bitch. I remember chatting to her ages ago, she is some silly cow that one. I only called myself Bollock because I was taking the piss outta her and calling myself Bollock which sounds like Pollock, with just one letter different. Another thing with Pollock is that she thinks she's important because everytime she posts on Infinite Love she always centres her post text to be an annoying bitch. She thinks she is clever because she does that...

They're all a bit strange, that idiot Black Cloud is obviously somebody else using an ID which they use when they feel like it. I get banned from there for using only 3 IDs yet they're all using IDs and also plotting out what they're doing in their admin room (which I have already been in) I saw the enemies HQ. They say what they really feel in the admin room because they're all scared of speaking about real things on their forum so they have to hide everything.

I don't have a problem with David Icke either, I don't know what all the fuss is about, he seems like a decent kind of guy. He's just trying to have a good understanding of what the world is all about where you find that people don't always try to think about what life is all about but David Icke is just trying to figure it out in his own way. I say if he wants to do that then why the hell not? He has obviously been coming up with ideas for a long time with all the stuff he has written etc.. It's not doing anybody any harm and for those Infinite Love people to think they know better just proves they're just rip off merchants...

I love the fact that the people of David Icke forum don't want them there because of their bad attitudes and the fact they've all been banned at some point for being cocky. I have been onto his forum a few times and looked around a bit, it's not doing anybody any harm. It seems like a good place to go and chat, Infinite Love isn't that kind of place really. IL is just a place where a bunch of arseholes all post crap and think they know better than everybody else and if you don't agree with their ideas they'll just simply throw you in the toilet so you can't add to their arrogant threads or in my case just ban you completely.

I remember when I made an account in the IL toilet and I called it "Maggots in yer face" and I thought it was pretty funny as I was giving out death threats for a laugh and Pollock took it really seriously and didn't like it one bit. I spent ages posting spam accross the whole toilet and Pollock lost her temper. Obviously she showed her true colours at that point. Just goes to show how foolish she is thinking she can control people's conversations on there by trying to influence what you're saying. It just doesn't work you daft bitch!

Ant is such a cockhead. He hasn't done anything with himself for years now. Well *cough cough* apart from get dressed up in women's clothing that belongs to a woman who is old enough to be his mother and then post it all over these forums! What a tit, obviously is just goes to show his mentality. He has no brain. None of them do...

I just find it funny these days taking the piss outta them sorts because they're all a big bunch of losers that are going nowhere in life and it's pretty dam obvious. The drugs they take they think it's all good but yet they're fools thinking it's making them better people. The bust up I had with them ages ago proved that they are all just trying to make that forum look good to give them all some kind of kick which doesn't really work...

I know this and I just laugh in their faces lmao

POST PART A:

I was thoroughly entertained...
I gave Hippy Michael credit,cause I was the one bagging him about keeping the toilet hidden,thus,not as free as they like to portray themselves.I actually stopped watching Infinite Love for the last two months...and by chance,went in yesterday by chance.and was pleasantly surprised.Yep,my thought exactly about Black Cloud,it's a sock puppet of one of their better posters,Ugizz I'd suspect,don't know why I said it.He's from the UK though.Pollock...how about Poxcock for a nickname...sorry madam,got nothing against you,just good at filthy names lmao ...
I'm pretty pissed with Icke and that forum at the moment,I don't care I bought the readers in at one stage,I don't care I had thought provoking post,they even had people there,pretend to be my friends,but acted as probes,sometimes when I give people credit,it's to shame them,I did that yesterday.By the time he proved I was the real deal,I turned on them as reward for their games.I can't stomach the fuckers...When we began,
he did'nt spare me the time of day,one of Limeladies mob,she could never handle I put Garth in his place,when I first joined.Smart Fucker,eh,Limey and crew...I read minds on the occassion...and it was exquisite playing them for years back....until I exhausted my own hospitality and turned on them... rolf Or when I get tired of playing and toying with their minds.Here's the hint,you start as friends,you stay that way,turn,and you got something you won't see until to late.Enemies can be mates,but they'll never be trusted.Then when they realise,how'd thelyran know....Hahahahahahaha... lmao ,never you mind.(@ dif )

Cigar,this might be hard to read,I swap from 1st,2nd to 3rd person in one sentance...it's not to you or anyone here...it's them at DIF.
I have no problem with cannabis usage,but I'm a little more thoughtful with it...and don't use it everyday.In fact,I stopped...completely.Sam was'nt impressed I bought none for Christmas,and managing my anger without it.If I'm left alone by people,I'm quite OK...
...I wanted to unite Webanarchy,Sodlike and Infinite Love at one point,but to many differing ideas and claim to fame,to become a cohesive unit.So,it's the best one I picked.Webanarchy would be my second choice.
I actually like Ciggy...can't help it,but you all know the score if you play games...and there are no boundaries in my wars...so be warned...and we'll get along just fine,all of us.I might even re-cut Freedom From The Reptiles here one day...but I don't want Tania Braun fucked with,somethings happened to her,from the picture I posted,to the one she's got on her profile now at facebook...and I pre-warned Busteed that,but looks like it was happening already.Way before I wrote it...and feel sad for Tania...always did.She was a very nice girl when I first met her,kind of girl I'd date,if I was'nt such a loser back then.

lost post begins here...so by memory...I shall continue...

...Don't mind you at all Cigar...But I offer olive branches now and then.I have a multiple front war as it is,with the real PTB,not pretend thugs with a pit-bull,much more serious than a bunch of bogans or chavs,
People are scared of me as it is,instead of using their brains they poke big bears with a stick to find out what it'll do...I don't want Michael in that category as well,since we are practically neighbours.He's got a girl,maybe a kid on the way,friends and a nice lifestyle...don't throw it away on forum wars,unless your point is valid.Remember,the cops will let me kill,just so they can have me,I'm on edge as it is...I want the bad guys,not people who don't understand me.Other than that,I'm usually the sweetest,humblest guy mostly...cause that's what I want in the world,so I try to be an example of that.I would'nt even be punk,if there was'nt anything to rebel against,no horrible message to convey.I use these forums,cause people in their natural course of lives,could'nt be bothered to look,let alone address issues in their lives,so vainly I try it online.
Sometimes it makes a difference,mostly not...and some just steal the ideas and pass it off as their own thought stream...the ones that get helped...that's when I'm pleased,my rewards don't come from this plane of existance...it's much better than that...
Anyway,boys and girls,enjoy your skirmishes...yes,Michael did open up and get more views,but being honest and open is the best policy,maybe Billy taught them the value of humour...I know I'm Sodlikes ace in the hole to,but don't mind...I appreciate the place,actually,fell in love with this joint...so I won't be moving on anytime soon.Like I thought I would at first.I don't form alliances,I fight alone on an individual stance,but prefer peace and to work through this horrible human condition.Forbidden love,is my main stance at the moment,it's nice the cops backed off lately...but not fooled.We've all been played on one level or another...Nice chatting Cigar...funny guy,that avatar cracks me up...everytime...Jase.

thumbs up
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Mon Dec 27, 2010 12:37 am

Billy Ruben/Thelyran Said:
might even re-cut Freedom From The Reptiles here one day...but I don't want Tania Braun fucked with,somethings happened to her,from the picture I posted,to the one she's got on her profile now at facebook...and I pre-warned Busteed that,but looks like it was happening already.Way before I wrote it...and feel sad for Tania...always did.She was a very nice girl when I first met her,kind of girl I'd date,if I was'nt such a loser back then.

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=16334&page=16

Here's Tania's picture from my last post...

The Toilet's Open to the Public - Page 2 Taniabraunbusteed

...this is the little picture she just posted...on Facebook

The Toilet's Open to the Public - Page 2 Piclm

...Now read the thread.Now look at her hair,lack lustre,from the beauty that she was.The fluid retained in her face is from medications,like steroids or some type of cancer or other horrible disease.
What do people do,when they are on their last legs,they do daring things they would'nt normally contemplate...like jump out of perfectly normal operative planes and parachute,sorry tania,just a joke... thumbs up

* but anyone doubt the seriousness of what I speak and write about,dare you to be a smart-arse about it,then I dare you to take it for her...go on.Now you know why I hid from my family in a room for six fuckin' years,to awake one day,to my daughter at 8 years old...and I cried...and sobbed...and nearly went insane.I knew those bastard black magicians would loose what they love...and I commanded the ascended to take them on...not her...but the way it's dished out,isn't for me to know,let alone,be apart of...

So keep your mouths shut.goes for you mainly Drake...I'm not playing around,they're adept...and just cause you're on the other side of the world,does'nt mean they can't get you...I get attacked from flippin' Germany.
So learn...and be respectful...it's more trouble than you can handle...or it's worth,regards,Jason Cook.
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Everybody, Loves Sod..!!! Mon Dec 27, 2010 12:54 am

They Have Upped The Anti With Them MK Ultra Girls...

The Toilet's Open to the Public - Page 2 Katyperry80917003

Giving Em Some Catchy Tunes Too...!!!

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Mon Dec 27, 2010 2:11 am

Everybody, Loves Sod..!!! wrote:They Have Upped The Anti With Them MK Ultra Girls...

The Toilet's Open to the Public - Page 2 Katyperry80917003

Giving Em Some Catchy Tunes Too...!!!

...that's the highest compliment I got through song,...message noted,understood and thankyou deeply for that...

..Nooooow,that's Kate Perry ? as well with the lolly pop...hmmmm...I just had a bath...I'm sweating again...she's ummm,very nice.Ahhh,life is worth living again...Niece nice...need now....aaaarrrrrr.
You certainly got my style pegged,teasing brunette,brown eyes are nicer...but VERY NICE INDEED...wow!...and the lolly pop.Not usually the school girl type,or young ones for that matter...she triggers things in me...
that were long forgotten.JJJulian....I am in love with her...I'm trying to talk myself out of it...I can't wait until February...I want to know now...those lyrics,she see's me like that,original,not dead...exciting.And the feelings more than mutual.I'd love to walk arm in arm on the streets of Europe,kissing by fountains...feeding pigeons,a little canal ride,in each others arms...it's the only place on Earth that will accept us like that.
Don't think I'm giving ciggies the flick for money,sir.Even if I can't be with her.It was worth the effort.I'm the one who argued for months,I'm too old,until it hit me,I am in love with her,I wanted to deny it,still do,but I don't want to suppress it anymore.
...So,

aaargh

I wait ...in hope,she makes the situation unbareable at home,they cave in...and we can at least talk,maybe,hold hands.She never flinched,when I touched her hips,before,helping with the washing up,well,I dirtied the glasses,but the voltage...grrrrrrrrrr!...I'm all notted up in my chest,trying not to scream,pressure in my right ear,it's getting me,then shooting pain in my head...and relaxes...just had a suppressed energetic orgasm I think...whoops.
Damn,you've set me off again....arrrrrrrrrrrrrgggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!! rolf thumbs up

Last edited by Billy Ruben on Mon Dec 27, 2010 6:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Mon Dec 27, 2010 2:28 am

...You know what a dream come true would be,the elites in Germany,so very sorry for attacking me,when I tried so hard,to bring all parties to the table...to talk.They re-imburse me,a few million Euros,so i can buy a house,get citizenship and my niece and I settle there,The Alps,Bavarian Mountains....buy a small patisserie,hire the locals,to run it,make a few quid to keep going,as we celebrate our love together,unhindered without prying eyes....France one day,Spain the next...watching her skin tan brown...as she smiles and goes back to sleep in the hot sun,umbrella of course...she's had a horrible life too...and deserves it given to her,as much as I do...but that's just a dream...a nice one,where you don't wake screaming,sweating and bewildered...wish she knew this...wish it could be...
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Lady Tis-Shine Tue Dec 28, 2010 8:20 am

I am not wasting a moment of time in the IL forum and anyway there are much more INTELLIGENT AND BRIGHTER INTERNET POSTERS IN THE DAVID ICKE FORUM. cthulhu It was those tosspots who started the Tiswas is thick scenerio but then again I was playing with those druggies cos I did not take there viewpoint seriously. Black Cloud is not even a troll to me, and It is on my ignore list anyway alongside with Ciggy and Ferd too, who are just too boring for me. I now that Ferd wanted to get rid of my by creating those useless sock puppets, and my online pals in the DIF thought was a pathetic bastard, he is nothing at all! I will like to be flamed with someone with class, and even though I have had disagreements with Droike, his ramblings are at least entertainment to me. cthulhu
Anyway I have blogs instead of a forum, and I can talk about ANYTHING WITHOUT DISCUSSING ANYTHING WITH RIFF-RAFF.
I like David Icke, and if those Il wankers hate him so much then something is right with the man. I loved the way Redhand stated that IIAIA is someone who thinks he is something that he is not. cthulhu
It was Strider and co who got me banned the first time, but Sean was gallant enough to let me in and anyway the DIF is growing and growing. cthulhu The Il people hate the DIF cos they wanted to steal all the punters by sending spam pms.

Last edited by TISWAS on Tue Dec 28, 2010 8:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Lady Tis-Shine
Lady Tis-Shine

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Tue Dec 28, 2010 8:22 am

TISWAS wrote:I am not wasting a moment of time in the IL forum and anyway there are much more INTELLIGENT AND BRIGHTER INTERNET POSTERS IN THE DAVID ICKE FORUM. cthulhu It was those tosspots who started the Tiswas is thick scenerio but then again I was playing with those druggies cos I did not take there viewpoint seriously. Black Cloud is not even a troll to me, and It is on my ignore list anyway alongside with Ciggy and Ferd too, who are just too boring for me. I now that Ferd wanted to get rid of my by creating those useless sock puppets, and my online pals in the DIF thought was a pathetic bastard, he is nothing at all! I will like to be flamed with someone with class, and even though I have had disagreements with Droike, his ramblings are at least entertainment to me. cthulhu
Anyway I have blogs instead of a forum, and I can talk about ANYTHING WITHOUT DISCUSSING ANYTHING WITH RIFF-RAFF.
I like David Icke, and if those Il wankers hate him so much then something is right with the man. I loved the way Redhand stated that IIAIA is someone who thinks he is something that he is not. cthulhu

I bow before you...me lady...

Billy Ruben wrote:Greetings to Buckingham palace and Big Ben....pleasure to see a few high profile landmarks...Oh,I deserve severance pay soon,been a good servant...now it's time for Billy and his love to emigrate,where they won't be burned at the stake...it's all about love...and a few goody kharmic browney points...hope you're hearing me...

thumbs up

PS,hope you're not to upset with Sod hassling then praising the Princess of Wales...wish she wore her seatbelt...that is all...take care,love Billy...to her Royal Heiness/Highness... thumbs up

My GOD...the person at Buckingham Palace...it's ...TISWAS...

there's no grovel and prostate oneself emoticon...I grovel and show defference at presence of her Majesty...Please spit on me Tiswas...oh,I mean your Highness...I'm but humble street-rat,the very toe-jam in your shoes...I die for you,me lady....

pale affraid
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  1111111111111 Wed Dec 29, 2010 5:32 pm

Billy Ruben wrote:Here's a link...enjoy!

http://www.infinite-love-forum.com/viewforum.php?f=13

thumbs up

The Toilet's Open to the Public - Page 2 Helloshittyresized

cheers

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Wed Dec 29, 2010 5:35 pm

Uģis wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:Here's a link...enjoy!

http://www.infinite-love-forum.com/viewforum.php?f=13

thumbs up

The Toilet's Open to the Public - Page 2 Helloshittyresized

cheers

ahhhhhhh!...the third eye,it's blinding me...I bow at your magnificance and awesome power.No really,the pulses,they're terrorfying me... pale
The Toilet's Open to the Public - Page 2 14061q
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  1111111111111 Wed Dec 29, 2010 5:51 pm

I'm powerless here pig

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next