Sodlike Productions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Toilet's Open to the Public

+3
Lady Tis-Shine
Everybody, Loves Sod..!!!
Billy Ruben
7 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

The Toilet's Open to the Public - Page 3 Empty Re: The Toilet's Open to the Public

Post  Cigar Wed Dec 29, 2010 5:55 pm

Uģis wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:Here's a link...enjoy!

http://www.infinite-love-forum.com/viewforum.php?f=13

thumbs up

The Toilet's Open to the Public - Page 3 Helloshittyresized

cheers

Hi UJIZZ!!!

I was wondering when you were gonna show up!

Been spanking the monkey again have U?

I always knew you were a bit of a wanker...

after all it's obvious, that's what you spend most of your time doing

Must have spent ages in your animation program doing stuff other than wanking also!

Dam you're so good, I wish I was as good as you huh!! thumbs up

Well nice talking to you UJIZZ, now do remember not to get it all over the carpet now ya hear? lmao
Cigar
Cigar

Back to top Go down

The Toilet's Open to the Public - Page 3 Empty Re: The Toilet's Open to the Public

Post  1111111111111 Wed Dec 29, 2010 6:07 pm

Wanking is in my genes, can't be fixed.... aaargh

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Wed Dec 29, 2010 6:09 pm

Cigar wrote:
Uģis wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:Here's a link...enjoy!

http://www.infinite-love-forum.com/viewforum.php?f=13

thumbs up

The Toilet's Open to the Public - Page 3 Helloshittyresized

cheers

Hi UJIZZ!!!

I was wondering when you were gonna show up!

Been spanking the monkey again have U?

I always knew you were a bit of a wanker...

after all it's obvious, that's what you spend most of your time doing

Must have spent ages in your animation program doing stuff other than wanking also!

Dam you're so good, I wish I was as good as you huh!! thumbs up

Well nice talking to you UJIZZ, now do remember not to get it all over the carpet now ya hear? lmao

he might have a point mate,that user name of yours

Ugizz...sounds like You Jizz...like blow your load,pop your lolly,burp the worm....
Glad to see you here sir,enjoy the ride...

thumbs up
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  1111111111111 Wed Dec 29, 2010 6:11 pm

Billy Ruben wrote:

Ugizz...sounds like You Jizz...like blow your load,pop your lolly,burp the worm....

thumbs up

I know that... K, thx thumbs up

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Wed Dec 29, 2010 6:16 pm

Uģis wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:

thumbs up

I know that... K, thx thumbs up

No problem,we are all wankers in one form or another.I'm still screwing my ex-partner,but thinking of other places...and someone I really love...domestic sex just got interesting again.Other wise,I'd be walking around,hand in hand with myself too.

The Ex,just come through the door after shopping,we had a fight,she bought Pepsi max,sugar free...it has Moonbeam Powder...I went off my tits...she's trying to control me jawdrop scared
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Lady Tis-Shine Thu Dec 30, 2010 6:29 am

I understand your pain, but let us not go off topic. Black Cloud ain't even a troll to me, and as for Droike's threats well let me say I could not care for that bloke is a useless internet saddo who is cowardly and will be frightened of David Icke if he met him in real life.
I am in the toilet, but I do not want to be upstairs with the hypocrites. cthulhu
Lady Tis-Shine
Lady Tis-Shine

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Thu Dec 30, 2010 6:49 am

TISWAS wrote:I understand your pain, but let us not go off topic. Black Cloud ain't even a troll to me, and as for Droike's threats well let me say I could not care for that bloke is a useless internet saddo who is cowardly and will be frightened of David Icke if he met him in real life.
I am in the toilet, but I do not want to be upstairs with the hypocrites. cthulhu

I could name others Droike should be afraid of.Icke would'nt spare him the time,let alone a dollar.He has more engagements and people than dealing with a small time poster,with little to offer,but Apollo "Facts"
Droikes a hypocrit,he said at HPANWO,he never goes anybody,unless they start it,LIAR.He started with me twice here,once I let him off,next time,I psychic rape him,in the arse.
Yeah,thankyou for understanding,appreciate that,been growing fond of you over time.I seen your spits at IL's toilet,so funny.I would'nt take you on in a fist fight.You're a goer. rolf
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Lady Tis-Shine Thu Dec 30, 2010 6:53 am

Somebody has said that I bear bait Droike, but I have done the forum game, but I prefer the blogging game. Droike says that he is gonna hack my forum and stop my forums, but all he is doing is making himself the joke.
Anyway as for him insulting my Indo blood well what do you expect from the cretin?? He is worth ear baiting, but it is the dogs I feel sorry for cos he mentioned them in a sexual way. Anyway the man will even fight himself as two different users like JVH stated. cthulhu
Lady Tis-Shine
Lady Tis-Shine

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Thu Dec 30, 2010 7:00 am

TISWAS wrote:Somebody has said that I bear bait Droike, but I have done the forum game, but I prefer the blogging game. Droike says that he is gonna hack my forum and stop my forums, but all he is doing is making himself the joke.
Anyway as for him insulting my Indo blood well what do you expect from the cretin?? He is worth ear baiting, but it is the dogs I feel sorry for cos he mentioned them in a sexual way. Anyway the man will even fight himself as two different users like JVH stated. cthulhu

Russian mix Indian...I'm kind of hot for you.
come on,you got yourself burnt a few times,you know it,goes with the territory of flame wars. rolf
He could be alright if he wanted,he just chooses to be a bastard.Used to think he was molested,still do.Not that's a shame,being manipulated,before you know what's going on.I had something devious happen at 14,might even write it up for laughs.I got a virgin bum,so it's not that bad.Just tricked,that's all.Then I got smart.Then that person died,soon after.Look,no hands.I did'nt do nothing,actually.
yes,please do name the sock-puppets...and even your own,please,I'd love that sweetie.

thumbs up rolf

Love Billy.
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciggy Thu Dec 30, 2010 8:50 am

Billy Ruben wrote:...You know what a dream come true would be,the elites in Germany,so very sorry for attacking me,when I tried so hard,to bring all parties to the table...to talk.They re-imburse me,a few million Euros,so i can buy a house,get citizenship and my niece and I settle there,The Alps,Bavarian Mountains....buy a small patisserie,hire the locals,to run it,make a few quid to keep going,as we celebrate our love together,unhindered without prying eyes....France one day,Spain the next...watching her skin tan brown...as she smiles and goes back to sleep in the hot sun,umbrella of course...she's had a horrible life too...and deserves it given to her,as much as I do...but that's just a dream...a nice one,where you don't wake screaming,sweating and bewildered...wish she knew this...wish it could be...

Even if they did offer it, it would only be a trap. You'd be found cut up under a bridge, and she'd be sold at the Pink Ballets in Belgium, to sweaty royalty in Dutroux's basement.
Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciggy Thu Dec 30, 2010 8:57 am

Billy Ruben wrote:The Ex,just come through the door after shopping,we had a fight,she bought Pepsi max,sugar free...it has Moonbeam Powder...I went off my tits...she's trying to control me jawdrop scared

lmao
Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Thu Dec 30, 2010 4:06 pm

Ciggy wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:The Ex,just come through the door after shopping,we had a fight,she bought Pepsi max,sugar free...it has Moonbeam Powder...I went off my tits...she's trying to control me jawdrop scared

lmao

they're taking it back and swapping it for good old sugar type. thumbs up
Actually reached a compromise,is this salvagable,my relationship?
Won't be such a roller coaster ride,or anything to write about.
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciggy Thu Dec 30, 2010 4:18 pm

Billy Ruben wrote:
Ciggy wrote:

lmao

Tell yourself it's cheating on yer niece. The intrigue of the forbidden will keep you together.
Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Thu Dec 30, 2010 4:22 pm

Ciggy wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:
Ciggy wrote:

lmao

Tell yourself it's cheating on yer niece. The intrigue of the forbidden will keep you together.

Ha!...
I'm trying not to think of her,I feel unjustifiably happy,just for a moment.That's sensation overload for me.A little bit of happiness.
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Thu Dec 30, 2010 6:20 pm

Ciggy wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:...You know what a dream come true would be,the elites in Germany,so very sorry for attacking me,when I tried so hard,to bring all parties to the table...to talk.They re-imburse me,a few million Euros,so i can buy a house,get citizenship and my niece and I settle there,The Alps,Bavarian Mountains....buy a small patisserie,hire the locals,to run it,make a few quid to keep going,as we celebrate our love together,unhindered without prying eyes....France one day,Spain the next...watching her skin tan brown...as she smiles and goes back to sleep in the hot sun,umbrella of course...she's had a horrible life too...and deserves it given to her,as much as I do...but that's just a dream...a nice one,where you don't wake screaming,sweating and bewildered...wish she knew this...wish it could be...

Even if they did offer it, it would only be a trap. You'd be found cut up under a bridge, and she'd be sold at the Pink Ballets in Belgium, to sweaty royalty in Dutroux's basement.

...that usually would be true.I am very different from the average guy.They understand me,I understand them.I'm not even against their occult systems,but it's the orientation and what it should be used for.Turning errant souls back to the light.Break the code,the rules of the game,like Mary Braun and her lot,they might start to see,why things don't work to well.'They just said"you're one of the best people I ever met",no,I'm not going to correct her use of words.
...I'm very much like them,part vampire,part God...all human being.Peyton,really has no place with me,she's sweet and innocent.The knowledge I have,in confronting oneself,spiritual wars,might destroy her.I don't want that,unless,SHE said,I'm willing to learn.Just the amount of psychology,before you even verge into the esoteric,is major overload.They use it as a process of destruction,but they broke code.It's not Mary braun or the occultist I seek reperations from,it's the High Level Elites of Europe,I put my case too...and yes,they know who I am.Been a battery for two long.
...That little fantasy,about Peyton and I in Europe,the truth is,I was offering the elites,they can watch over us,without astral eyes,and just enjoy,they allowed one of the most disadvantaged and embattled
figures,a little love and happiness.They know the difference it makes,better having me as a friend,anyway,since we used to be family,long time ago.I made them,understand their situation better,by allowing them to see things,they could'nt.Now I'm one of Gods own,I rather remain so...it's a long process,conversion from black light,to light,just,they tried to reverse the process,that's where thay went wrong.Get Manly P Hall's
Questions and Answers...1964-1968? published?.I don't have it anymore,sadly.

*EDIT: Something the Yates said about Egypt and Ancient Greece,I was some Eagle Headed figure.I've had this terrible guilt feeling about starvation and mis-management.Don't know why,always into re-routing waterways and stuff,then half way through the reading,they got real surprised,turned to each other and started whispering excitedly,it was'nt my time to know it,back in 2002,I was'nt to steady on my feet.
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciggy Thu Dec 30, 2010 6:31 pm

http://www.amazon.com/Questions-Answers-Fundamentals-Esoteric-Sciences/dp/0893148016

cthulhu
Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciggy Thu Dec 30, 2010 6:33 pm

Funny about the word "Amazon". Amazons were the ones who dealt the final death blow to Atlantis, so when they named that forest and river in South America after them, a figure from Greek mythology, they tipped their hand, it showed how they *KNEW*. They use it to take the piss.
Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Thu Dec 30, 2010 6:36 pm

Ciggy wrote:Funny about the word "Amazon". Amazons were the ones who dealt the final death blow to Atlantis, so when they named that forest and river in South America after them, a figure from Greek mythology, they tipped their hand, it showed how they *KNEW*. They use it to take the piss.

there was a bit of a world wide language back then Ciggy,Aztlan was the original pronunciation,for that river and forest and yes,it was in reference to Atlantis,The mystery schools,like Freemasonary teach a rather revised historical account to Government funded schools... lmao
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Thu Dec 30, 2010 6:38 pm

Ciggy wrote:http://www.amazon.com/Questions-Answers-Fundamentals-Esoteric-Sciences/dp/0893148016

cthulhu

that's the one... thumbs up

Great read...try it.

It's written to incorporate in every day living,a much better view.

Tried to order it a few weeks ago through Dymocks... thumbs down ...going back to Book Hog in Newcastle,it'll be on shelf.
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciggy Thu Dec 30, 2010 6:42 pm

Billy Ruben wrote:Aztlan was the original pronunciation

So the Mexica didn't fook up the pronunciation after all. And how do you know this, if I might ask?
Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciggy Thu Dec 30, 2010 6:43 pm

Billy Ruben wrote:
Ciggy wrote:http://www.amazon.com/Questions-Answers-Fundamentals-Esoteric-Sciences/dp/0893148016

cthulhu

Great read...try it.

Tried to order it a few weeks ago through Dymocks... thumbs down ...going back to Book Hog in Newcastle,it'll be on shelf.

Requesting they put it on Kindle. I'll check iBooks tomz.
Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Thu Dec 30, 2010 6:51 pm

Ciggy wrote:

So the Mexica didn't fook up the pronunciation after all. And how do you know this, if I might ask?

never bag George C Andrews,until you know what you're talking about,The best UFO researchers taught me everything,and Icke's very methods are from writers he never credits,but I know his secrets.
The book discussing this,was as follows

1.Gods and Spacemen in the Ancient East- W Raymond Drake
2.In Search Of Extra Terrestrials - Alan Landsburg
3.Beyond Earth -Ralph Blum
4.Extra Terrestrials Among Us-George c Andrews
5.The Cosmic Question - John A Keel
6.Anatomy of a Phenomenon - Jaques vallee.

Enjoy cross referencing,eye opening and not as dated as you will find out very shortly.Huge Velikovsky fan too,way before I even heard of Icke.This is how I started,on my own.To many UFO experiences to just say they're miltary projects.

thumbs up

Even the Black Sun,which I met,is featured in Doctor Who and the second Matrix Film...it used my one fear,my family...if I leave them,but support from a distance,it may hurt,but the threat level drops.

Last edited by Billy Ruben on Thu Dec 30, 2010 7:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Thu Dec 30, 2010 6:53 pm

Ciggy wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:

cthulhu

Great read...try it.

Requesting they put it on Kindle. I'll check iBooks tomz.

cool,let me know if it's downloadable,but rather paper format for long train rides,when I'm not in the mood for people.
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciggy Thu Dec 30, 2010 7:56 pm

Billy Ruben wrote:
Ciggy wrote:

never bag George C Andrews,until you know what you're talking about,The best UFO researchers taught me everything,and Icke's very methods are from writers he never credits,but I know his secrets.

Enjoy cross referencing,eye opening and not as dated as you will find out very shortly.Huge Velikovsky fan too,way before I even heard of Icke.This is how I started,on my own.To many UFO experiences to just say they're miltary projects.

thumbs up

Even the Black Sun,which I met,is featured in Doctor Who and the second Matrix Film...it used my one fear,my family...if I leave them,but support from a distance,it may hurt,but the threat level drops.

Been down the whole "gods and spacemen" road already. It's disinfoed beyond repair, IMO.

In ancient times if I had a sword and you did not, or I beat you in battle, guess what my name is to you? Yeah, that's right... Anu, Enlil, Enki, or just "GOD" for short.
Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Thu Dec 30, 2010 8:08 pm

Ciggy wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:
Ciggy wrote:

thumbs up

Been down the whole "gods and spacemen" road already. It's disinfoed beyond repair, IMO.

In ancient times if I had a sword and you did not, or I beat you in battle, guess what my name is to you? Yeah, that's right... Anu, Enlil, Enki, or just "GOD" for short.

my advice,learn to sift through the shit,for scattered gems.Eventually,the dots match up.I know you care not for these avenues,does'nt concern me.Many write off Sitchin,his orbital Nibiru,crap,but his interpretations as the Earth being the 7th planet in from Pluto,that the Pacific Basin was a result of a cosmic collision,they're the gems you go for.The heiroglyphs that show man being manufactured from test tube type technology,
excellent work.When I feel like it,I'll do a thread about how we are just captured peoples,reduced to Energetic Livestock made to service other entities at differing levels of vibration.The occult attacks,showed me many things on a smaller scale,convert it to a wider global picture and you might just start to see,a little message I've been reluctant to say for many years..John Lennon said once"You think you're all so careless and free,you're just a bunch of fucking peasants as far as I can see".Anyway,time for shopping,a little...and some chippies.
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next