Sodlike Productions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The THREAD: Of Really Bad Ideas...

3 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

The THREAD: Of Really Bad Ideas... Empty The THREAD: Of Really Bad Ideas...

Post  Billy Ruben Mon Dec 06, 2010 4:54 am

...you know,I hate Big Brother,on TV,it's banned in this country after the "Turkey Slap" Incident...Hang-on...I'll get a reference for those of Non_Aussie-Ocker Lingo..[/b]Urban dictionary says,1. turkey slapped
( buy turkey slapped mugs, tshirts and magnets)
to be slapped in ones face possibly other places with a males penis. [b]
...which was really offensive to former PM John Howard,cause he has'nt had one of those,since he courted his wife Janet...but getting back on topic,Big Brother,so annoyingly fake,with Middle-Class twot kids,saying ad-nauseum,"I have'nt really told,felt,shit in public or masturbated before..."..and a few interesting characters,a few token queens,a few rebels outspoken,but they get kicked off,most can't cook,fight,f*ck or anything.

I propose,to host Big Brother,and have Mental patients,mixed with Criminals from Gaol.That way,we can play,swap the medication nights,the convicts have a clear and strong incentive to be evicted,and watching people masturbate without inhibitions or under the blanket.Last time in in the psyche-ward,I opened a door,to be met,by this schizoid,so proud he was,to call himself the butterfly.To see my shock and revulsion only excited him more,I quickly slammed the door shut...just as his first hot spurts erupted.
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

The THREAD: Of Really Bad Ideas... Empty Richard Hell and the Heartbreakers...

Post  Billy Ruben Mon Dec 06, 2010 4:58 am

Love Comes in Spurts
(music R. Hell, Voidoids version Sire/Warners: Blank Generation cd 9 26137-2, 1990)
[Heartbreakers version on (French) Fan Club : Heartbreakers Live at Mothers cd FC 95 CD, 1991]

I was a child
who wanted love that was wild
though tight as slow motion
but crazed with devotion

insane with devotion
a whole other notion
I was fourteen and a half
and it wasn't no laugh

Love comes in spurts (oh no it hurts)
Love comes in spurts (it hurts)
Love comes in spurts (oh no, cuz)
Love comes in spurts (it always hurts)

I just can't get wise
to those tragical lies
though I now know the facts
they still cut like an axe

cuz love comes in spurts
in dangerous flirts
and it murders your heart
they didn't tell you that part

Love comes in spurts
Love comes in spurts
Love comes in spurts
Love comes in spurts

Love comes in spurts
Love comes in spurts
Love comes in spurts
Love comes in spurts

Inspired by the BUTTERFLY jawdrop rolf
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

The THREAD: Of Really Bad Ideas... Empty ohhhh

Post  Billy Ruben Mon Dec 06, 2010 5:05 am

oh,try and contribute this time you pack of arseholes... catfight wacky
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

The THREAD: Of Really Bad Ideas... Empty ATM's and Public Phone Boxes

Post  Billy Ruben Mon Dec 06, 2010 5:44 am

...Just went down the street,to try and overdraw my account further,so I can buy cigarettes...well,it swallowed my card.But I did'nt have a tantrum...unlike the former person,who golly slagged the interface screen,this big,yellow green phlemy dripper.I had to use a tissue and hit the keys,must've hit the wrong combination 3 times,as it woofed down my card,called me a fraud...and heard the sirens in the background.
Same with Public telephones,some smart-arse kids,jamming them with paddle pop sticks,to trap the coins of the unassuming...and spitting on the keys and hand held receiver.Pisses me off,when I have to walk 3 kms to the next phone,cause I'm a registered section 32 schizo,and won't carry a mobile,cause of echelon and the secret government has nothing better to do than watch me...

I propose,that all ATM's and Public Phones,have tilt meters,like pinball machines,so if you're a bit nasty,it can swallow your card,shoot the money notes out at thousands of miles an hour,ripping through the unwittings flesh,have sensor pads,to measure the sweat levels,so if you're a bit rotten that day,it can electrocute you,like mobile ECT's...that way,we can promote manners and ettiquette in society...
Oh yeah,house all public phones,in Iron Maidens...that way,you misbehave...crunch,and your life supply of blood can be donated to the Red Cross...we have a shortage of donors at the moment

thumbs up
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

The THREAD: Of Really Bad Ideas... Empty Re: The THREAD: Of Really Bad Ideas...

Post  Billy Ruben Mon Dec 06, 2010 5:51 am

...maybe ATM's should also have the feature,of giving $500 in 5 cent pieces,if you're a bit rude...it can have voice analysis programmes...and if you don't greet it nicely,again,it can inconvenience or shoot them coins out at 4,000 rounds per minute,pity the poor cars driving by,be like a gattling cannon...ratatatatatatatatatat....fuckin bodies and debris everywhere...That way we promote everybody to be nice,or perish together...

thumbs up
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Mon Dec 06, 2010 6:09 am

...have this invasive thought of wanting to bang my niece again...I don't know why...Hope the Bro-in-law,cleaned his cache,before checking where I have been on his computer two weeks ago...anyway,I got banned from going there,for three months,hope she rings during the Holidays whilst they're both at work... thumbs up

Hey Sweetheart,here's my song about premature ejaculation...I know it's gonna happen,cause,whoa,you drive me wild honey... wub blowin to early that is,she's a virgin,I think,bet she teaches me a thing or two...

Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Mon Dec 06, 2010 6:12 am

...think I've completely destroyed old Thelyran's respectable position at DIF by now,how refreshing to start again...Go away,you bearers of false light... aaargh
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Mon Dec 06, 2010 6:13 am

sorry shit post just to get off post count 939...hate the numbers... aaargh
940,that's better...got a 4 in there...
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

The THREAD: Of Really Bad Ideas... Empty changing one's name

Post  Billy Ruben Mon Dec 06, 2010 6:33 am

...when I go my seperate ways after Christmas,and escape elsewhere...think my given name is a little bland...and to well known.Been tossing names over,but the cool ones are already gone.I wanted Frank Black,but the Pixies and Millenium beat me to it.Keith Richards,well,he's not dead yet,but looks it.I just can't steal Lou Reed.So,I'm here,talking shit as usual...and Billy Ruben,does mean the chief colouring agent of shit...so very appropiate.
Makes it a little harder to get through customs...but well worth it.I am now Billy...and it's easier to spell than Mother Shibooboo... thumbs up

time to hit the registers office...thought I'd only use that for hoax brides and weddings...you know the mail-order types from Thailand...then after two years,300 family members can emigrate here thumbs up

That'll make me popular amongst readers of Stromfront... thumbs up thumbs up
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciggy Wed Dec 08, 2010 1:15 pm

I am now obsessed with obtaining a few ounces of your weed.
Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Wed Dec 08, 2010 2:26 pm

Ciggy wrote:I am now obsessed with obtaining a few ounces of your weed.

Do you know what happened yesterday...50 million in bust...scores/dozens of dealers went down...it's gonna be a dry Christams thumbs down cthulhu

Ok,they wanna play rough...I'm seducing every coppers daughter I see...already scored two of them... thumbs up

might impregnate one,call him dad...and get my pot that way thumbs up rolf
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciggy Fri Dec 10, 2010 9:22 am

Billy Ruben wrote:

Do you know what happened yesterday...50 million in bust...scores/dozens of dealers went down...it's gonna be a dry Christams thumbs down cthulhu

Ok,they wanna play rough...I'm seducing every coppers daughter I see...already scored two of them... thumbs up

Careful what you ask for...
Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Fri Dec 10, 2010 5:46 pm

Ciggy wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:

Careful what you ask for...

it's a farqin conspiracy...I can only mis-use psychoactive prescription drugs for Christmas... thumbs down
...more profits for the oil and drug companies... thumbs down
...providing funding for people dressed in white uniforms to have white vans that take you away. thumbs down
...they give you these drugs...and they shapeshift into these reptilians...and they scare you more :smiley thumbs
...so you have to buy more drugs... thumbs down
a farqin conspiracy I tells ya... thumbs down

for bouts of conspiracy paranoia,drug induced psychosis...and complete mental breakdown ...consult this thread.

https://sodlikeproductions.forumotion.com/ask-aunt-tiswas-f11/any-problems-just-ask-me-t310-45.htm

Just Ask Aunt Tiswas..."...for all your conselling needs..

put down that noose...and enjoy life again... thumbs up

Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Sun Dec 12, 2010 2:32 pm

...I wanted an avatar of Barach Obama.It was to be animated Gif...of him giving "banana flambes",in the back of a Limousine,snorting coke...would this be in violation of TOS...and would this be a really bad idea?

thumbs up tholms wacky
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Sun Dec 19, 2010 9:08 am

bored with available emoticons...and the one's here...are rather discriminate...for example...

dogshag

women wanted equality,and from experience of some perverts I knew,males preferred horses,the dirty girls...like their doggy companions...is there not a way to address this issue of inequality?...
http://fcemoticons.tripod.com/

at the above link,I'm sure you'll find some newies worth considering,but can't seem to get them to work...hang on,try image shack
The THREAD: Of Really Bad Ideas... A2m

cool...now let's see...

The THREAD: Of Really Bad Ideas... Punchvagina

The THREAD: Of Really Bad Ideas... Tard

The THREAD: Of Really Bad Ideas... Froggy

hmmm,does the Kermie GIF,go against the TOS???...reckon it would make a nice signature pic...
anyone who can design the opposite sex equivalent of dogshag ...please PM Billy Ruben at Sodlike forums...thankyou thumbs up

Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciggy Mon Dec 20, 2010 2:33 pm

Those are really bad ideas.
Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Mon Dec 20, 2010 7:45 pm

Ciggy wrote:Those are really bad ideas.

temporary insanity is my plea your honour...

Might have a chat with you next time you're around...and you got a moment to spare

I have a nice idea for a forum...called ...The Asylum.Free membership,to schizos,cazies,madmen,terrorist thinking types,sexual deviots (+18 years olds,consenting),trolls and disinfo agents,spooks,occultist and witches,
satanist,psycopaths,murderers...and religeous types.

$300 Australian,or an ounze of Dutch Weed,to any working middle class,to upper class people,who have nothing better in life,but to be sado-masochistic to dare step into my forum.

But criteria must be met...prove you're twisted or a nutter...$0 membership.Bitchy middle class twats who play power games,like Limelady,must pay $300...if put on warning...that's another $300 to moderate such an arse4hole...things like that.Trying to get banned computer games,as a play corner for psychos,there was one about gassing jews a few years ago,I got the Pamela Anderson flippin\' heck game,but never made her cum yet...
I always blow to quick...hmm,have to check some more flash games...I like Destroy All Humans best...

...It has merit,a forum like that...Hadabusa,CurtisRascist,Bob Jones (here we go again),True Lilly,yourself,and quite a few others I just can't be arsed to print.HAHAHAHA,some of the old crowd at DIF,will be surprised to get free membership...when they think they're on the level..

Masons are welcome to,but you pay me in degrees...hahahahaha...only need 33 of the buggers to join. thumbs up popcorn
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Mon Dec 20, 2010 7:49 pm

...Real Fear and Loathing stuff...when the going gets weird,the weird turn pro...

the more psychedlics sent to Billy,the better it will be.

I'd like some SPACE CAKE ,shrink and vacuum wrapped from the Netherlands...Jan,you listening,my schizo friend...and exporter... thumbs up
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciggy Tue Dec 21, 2010 6:25 pm

You'll need a hundred for an elite quorum of Grail Knights.

cthulhu
Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Tue Dec 21, 2010 7:33 pm

Ciggy wrote:You'll need a hundred for an elite quorum of Grail Knights.

cthulhu

this'll be the High Council in my forum,sir...or should I say,Brave Sir Lancelot...if you like thumbs up

it'll be such a silly place...
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Thu Dec 23, 2010 1:11 am

Ciggy wrote:Those are really bad ideas.

...might end up spoiling the whole deal,something come up,a nice offer,in another state,problem is,I have to be clean and straight...SOOOOOOOOO,from Boxing Day on,no more pot,and the ciggies,give that a hit,rather be hospitalized for that one,but the pot,is easy for me to stop...I just did.Like that.Poor old dealers,so used to surf trash and giving out credit,where I buy cash...never ask for favours...hey,it's $150 a fortnight I save plus travel and expenses,so that's $200-220 I save,got my HR Holden stashed at another joint,so I can throw it together...so she gets together quicker,with extra funds.Paying child support won't be a hassle niether.
So yeah,good to change the whole scene,deal and not worry about lining the pockets of little emperors...
I'm feeling good about it.The soon to be ex-...well,she can make her own way,finding some weed.No more trips needed to the Central Coast,no need for more risk and set-ups and everyone else,can find new people to play power-games...suits me fine.
Honestly,I really only like the weed from the Netherlands,the shit down there,it's good for half an ounze,then you get used to it,and dreggy and powder-mouth,for days.I look good straight,but bent,I show my age.Since I keep getting interest from 18-30 year olds,there's a very good incentive,to stay clear headed.I only dope on usually,keeps the girl happy...but on my own,travelling about...I get it much better.
Still things in life to look forward too,great cleaning house,getting rid of dead wood in your life...so much for the psychonaut forum,like I said,things change day by day now,such is the speed of change...everyone else's head is spinning...I'm used to it.

F*ck,first good idea this thread has had.... think
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciggy Thu Dec 23, 2010 6:36 pm

Good idears are off topic.
Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Thu Dec 23, 2010 6:43 pm

Ciggy wrote:Good idears are off topic.

...hit the report function...complain to Admin,oh no,no-one's there... rolf
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciggy Thu Dec 23, 2010 6:59 pm

Peepz with grassing tendencies are attracted to Diftardia, not here.
Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Thu Dec 23, 2010 7:17 pm

Ciggy wrote:Peepz with grassing tendencies are attracted to Diftardia, not here.

...I want your story one day,print it up at Webanarchy...one day.
I threatened it a few times,but check with the mods,I never worked with them...they followed my lead.I do self moderating,like pull your own head in...first.
It was funny,the bullies like Quetzalcoatl...was never off the triangle button,pleads insane and threatens suicide... thumbs down ...gutless.Then goes on a trolling attack,I was waiting for him here...but ended up,copping something similar to his ex-girlfriend,lies when she could'nt get her own way.Even when I was good,I copped kharmic flack,honestly Ciggy,it just does'nt pay to sling shit at times...
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next