Sodlike Productions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I wonder what Icke is really like.

5 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

I wonder what Icke is really like. Empty I wonder what Icke is really like.

Post  beetzart77 Wed Nov 10, 2010 2:02 pm

I don't really like David Icke but is he as full of love in real life as he makes out, or is it just a charade?

beetzart77

Back to top Go down

I wonder what Icke is really like. Empty Re: I wonder what Icke is really like.

Post  Everybody, Loves Sod..!!! Wed Nov 10, 2010 3:35 pm

Ivan Frasier said Of Icke...

And when he waltzed into my house and sat down without invitation then swiped my cat off the arm of the chair without a blink, I realised that he wasn't spiritual at all.

https://sodlikeproductions.forumotion.com/general-chat-f4/an-interesting-post-from-the-david-icke-forumnow-deleted-t679.htm

According to a 1997 study done by the Massachusetts Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals (SPCA) and Northeastern University, animal abusers are five times more likely to commit violent crimes against people and four times more likely to commit property crimes than are individuals without a history of animal abuse.

Many studies in psychology, sociology, and criminology during the last 25 years have demonstrated that violent offenders frequently have childhood and adolescent histories of serious and repeated animal cruelty.
The FBI has recognized the connection since the 1970s, when its analysis of the lives of serial killers suggested that most had killed or tortured animals as children.
Other research has shown consistent patterns of animal cruelty among perpetrators of more common forms of violence, including child abuse, spouse abuse, and elder abuse.
In fact, the American Psychiatric Association considers animal cruelty one of the diagnostic criteria of conduct disorder.

http://www.suite101.com/content/aggression-and-animal-abuse-a102429

Now A Psychological Profiller Would Have A Field Day On Someone...
Who Abuses Animals,
Thinks Of The Majority Of Humanity As Sheeple,
And Claims To Be "The Son Of God"...!!!

dizzy tiptoe dizzy
Everybody, Loves Sod..!!!

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciggy Thu Nov 11, 2010 12:32 pm

beetzart77 wrote:I don't really like David Icke but is he as full of love in real life as he makes out, or is it just a charade?

There's not even a charade. He's a bitter old failure, on camera and off.
Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

Post  beetzart77 Thu Nov 11, 2010 3:51 pm

Is the old chump still trying to prove all those people who laughed at on Wogan wrong? I bet he is. Other people might have diappeared for a while until it had calmed down, but no not the old chump, he put chairs out. Then, people started to tell him about shapeshifters of which he was skeptical about for several seconds. This would make a good book this would he thought. Then he paid someone to put chairs out. Bloody hell he thought, they where all laughing at me a few years ago now they are fucking giving me money to talk about this shit. Foik! Now he could progress beyond village halls and blighty. But, he needed new stuff to keep the stupid entertained. Easy, old chump can read and look through ISBNsfor relevant material, not even needing to use an imagination, how cool is that?!

Nw he has managed to get hold of the name and address of every memeber of the Wogan audience and will be sending them a copy of all of his books. Who's going to be laughing now, mwah, mwah, mwah! All he wants is for people to say how wonderful he is, even though he is amazingly modest.

Now he has no wife and wanks a lot. He is infinite after all!

beetzart77

Back to top Go down

Post  Everybody, Loves Sod..!!! Thu Nov 11, 2010 4:14 pm

beetzart77 wrote: Bloody hell he thought, they where all laughing at me a few years ago now they are fucking giving me money to talk about this shit.

Now he has no wife and wanks a lot.
He is infinite after all!

But He Has Got A Mansion...!!!

(@19 minutes 34 seconds david icke is seen standing outside his mansion...)

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-6179282469316965588&ei=p-SOSu7TL5KllQfO68mZCA&q=who+really+runs+the+world#

I wonder what Icke is really like. Ickemansion

And A Bentley...!!!

I wonder what Icke is really like. 214duzs

Nice Work If You Can Get It...!!!

tiphat tiphat tiphat

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Fri Nov 12, 2010 12:37 am

...well,according to most of you guys,he's a complete c*nt,but you fail to realise,is every single one of us get something out of Icke....wether intellectually,shit-smearing,legal challenging,friendly,loved or spiritual...
and quite a few rofl...and this wouldn't exist,without him...
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciggy Fri Nov 12, 2010 8:11 am

I do get lulz from Icke, and for that: I thank him.
Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

Post  beetzart77 Fri Nov 12, 2010 9:10 am

I wouldn't say I had anything to thank Icke for. He sucked me in when I was vulnerable (still my fault I know) but I bet he knows it is all bullshit still takes people for a ride. I ask one question: Can anyone fully and commitedely believe that the moon is hollow and still be sane?

beetzart77

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciggy Fri Nov 12, 2010 2:31 pm

beetzart77 wrote:I wouldn't say I had anything to thank Icke for. He sucked me in when I was vulnerable (still my fault I know) but I bet he knows it is all bullshit still takes people for a ride. I ask one question: Can anyone fully and commitedely believe that the moon is hollow and still be sane?

Some scientists think the moon is hollow, but they do not believe it's a reptilian space ship.

You don't need to swing from one extreme to the other here. Keep the mind flexible, active, yet non-gullible.
Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

Post  beetzart77 Fri Nov 12, 2010 5:02 pm

But what scientists? Can you say? It's all very well saying that but I need proof. May I have proof? It also depends on how hollow you think it is. Is it 1 mm^3 hollow or much bigger?

beetzart77

Back to top Go down

Post  Everybody, Loves Sod..!!! Fri Nov 12, 2010 8:35 pm

"Ciggy said..."

Some scientists think the moon is hollow, but they do not believe it's a reptilian space ship.

You don't need to swing from one extreme to the other here. Keep the mind flexible, active, yet non-gullible.

A Couple Of Un-Named Russian Sceintists,
Several Americans From Unknown Universities...
And A Bloke Down The Pub Reckon...

Two members of the Soviet Academy of Sciences have recently come up with the theory that the moon is a huge, hollowed-out planetoid that was sent into orbit around our world billions of years ago.
They believe that the moon was hollowed out artificially, which means that it was done by some intelligence.

Another Russian scientist, who has studied the moons of Mars, thinks that they, too, are hollow, and that they might be space stations.
It seems that the Soviets came to this startling conclusion because the dark part of the moons, which we can't see from earth, is filled with oceans of metallic rock.
This hard metal is corrosion-resistant titanium, and we use it in the manufacture of supersonic jets and spacecraft here on earth.

Several American studies tend to agree with the Russian theory that the moon is hollow and that it became so by active interference on the part of some unknown aliens.
Unusual activity has been noted on the moon for at least 100 years.
NASA admitted recently that a mysterious force on the moon had caused a remote-controlled scientific station set up by astronauts to behave in an unexpected manner.

When NASA crashed the lunar landing craft after the astronauts had returned to their modules, the moon rang like a gong for hours.
The speed of the tremors changed after passing through the outer layers of rock, and began to accelerate until it reached six miles per second -- which is the speed of sound traveling through metal.

So it sounds as if the Russians are on to something.

No Names,
No Universities,
No Peer Reviews...!!!
It's Pure Codswallop...

But Here Is A Theorey With Some Backing...!!!

Mainstream scientific opinion on the internal structure of the Moon overwhelmingly supports a solid internal structure with a thin crust, an extensive mantle and a small denser core.
This is based on:
Seismic observations.
Besides Earth, the Moon is the only planetary body with a seismic observation network in place.
Analysis of lunar seismic data have helped constrain the thickness of the crust (~45 km)
and mantle, as well as the core radius (~350 km).
Moment of inertia parameters.
For the Moon, moment of inertia parameters have demonstrated that the core is ~1.4% of the total mass.
One such parameter, the normalized polar moment of inertia, is 0.393+/-0.001.
This is very close to the value for a solid object with radially constant density, which would be 0.4 (for comparison, Earth's value is 0.33).
The normalized polar moment of inertia for a hollow Moon would have a higher value, closer to 0.67.
In other words, the moment of inertia parameters indicate that the core of the Moon is both dense and small, with the rest of the Moon consisting of material with nearly-constant density.
Fine-scale variation (e.g., variation along the orbit of the Lunar Prospector orbiter) of the lunar gravitational field, which is consistent with geologic processes involving a crust, mantle, and core.

http://www-ssc.igpp.ucla.edu/personnel/russell/papers/measure(9)/

Lot's Of Long Words And A Peer Pressure Paper To Back It Up...

Although All The Nasa Photos Supposedley "On The Moon"
Are Faked And Should Be Viewed For Entertainment Purposes Only...!!!

Ciggy On Topics Like This I Don't Think
You Can Come Up With Words Like "Some Sceintists"
It's As Meaningless As "Some Fictional Scholars Beleive Atlantis Was The Pre-Diluvial Centre For Monatomic Gold And Colloidial Silver.......etc"

(Gold, Silver, Some Sceintists, Fictional Scholars And Lemuria Are Copywrite @ Mt'sar...)

I wonder what Icke is really like. Tsarionmidgetautograph

rolling pin rolling pin rolling pin

Back to top Go down

Post  John Drake Sat Nov 13, 2010 9:20 am

Sod you're reasearch is as shitty as Ickes. You keep saying all the Apollo photographs are fakes and yet to this day you have not produced 1 single piece of evidence that stands up to scrutiny. Every point you have made has been soundly debunked and yet you still keep saying the photographs are fake. All you have done is managed to show is you're gross ignorance of the subject and related fields. Does it not bother you that you have no evidence for the stupid claim? You have no evidence and everyone who knows what they are talking about dissagrees with you. So come on sod what makes you think this way?

BTW thats not David Ickes mansion, its flats and Icke lives in one of them.

John Drake

Back to top Go down

Post  Everybody, Loves Sod..!!! Sat Nov 13, 2010 9:29 am

John Drake wrote:Sod you're reasearch is as shitty as Ickes. You keep saying all the Apollo photographs are fakes and yet to this day you have not produced 1 single piece of evidence that stands up to scrutiny. Every point you have made has been soundly debunked and yet you still keep saying the photographs are fake. All you have done is managed to show is you're gross ignorance of the subject and related fields. Does it not bother you that you have no evidence for the stupid claim? You have no evidence and everyone who knows what they are talking about dissagrees with you. So come on sod what makes you think this way?

BTW thats not David Ickes mansion, its flats and Icke lives in one of them.

Ok Back To The Very Basics...

The Original Buzz Photo...

I wonder what Icke is really like. Armstrongonthemoon

And After Nasa Had Fiddled Around With It And Added Some Sky...!!!
For Public Consumption...!!!

I wonder what Icke is really like. Armstrongonthemoon1

So They Did Crop Their Pictures And Make Them More Pallitable For Public Consumption...!!!

Why Would They Do That Then And Not Show The Truthful Pictures "From The Moon"

Oh Yeah I Forgot, NASA Is A Publicity/Propaganda Machine...!!!

Oh And By The Way Icke Doesn't Own A Bentley Either...
He Is More Of A Volvo Or A Tranny Man...!!!

I wonder what Icke is really like. Turdwaveandicke

Back to top Go down

Post  John Drake Sat Nov 13, 2010 10:02 am

Jay Windley wrote: As long as we're talking about retouching NASA photographs, it's wise to mention that you'll probably run across some. Historians want the unaltered photos, but public relations people have the same goals as studio photographers: they want the images to look good. And so they airbrush out the lens flares and odd shadows. They crop the images and rotate them to orient the interesting features according to the viewer's expectations. It shouldn't bother anyone that altered photos exist and are available from NASA, so long as the unaltered photos are also available.

I couldnt have put it better myself.

http://www.hq.nasa.gov/office/pao/History/alsj/a11/AS11-40-5903HR.jpg

A Brief History of AS11-40-5903 http://history.nasa.gov/alsj/a11/a11-5903history.html

So NASA dont hide the fact they edit photos for promotional purposes and the unaltered photos are also available for all to see. I really cant see you're problem Cheeb.

John Drake

Back to top Go down

Post  Everybody, Loves Sod..!!! Sat Nov 13, 2010 10:08 am

John Drake wrote:
Jay Windley wrote: As long as we're talking about retouching NASA photographs, it's wise to mention that you'll probably run across some. Historians want the unaltered photos, but public relations people have the same goals as studio photographers: they want the images to look good. And so they airbrush out the lens flares and odd shadows. They crop the images and rotate them to orient the interesting features according to the viewer's expectations. It shouldn't bother anyone that altered photos exist and are available from NASA, so long as the unaltered photos are also available.

I couldnt have put it better myself.

http://www.hq.nasa.gov/office/pao/History/alsj/a11/AS11-40-5903HR.jpg

A Brief History of AS11-40-5903 http://history.nasa.gov/alsj/a11/a11-5903history.html

So NASA dont hide the fact they edit photos for promotional purposes and the unaltered photos are also available for all to see. I really cant see you're problem Cheeb.

Do I Stay Home And Debate Droinke All Night...
Or Do I Go Out To The Pub,
Maybe Pick Up A Bird...
I Think Thats A No Brainer...!!!

wave

Back to top Go down

Post  John Drake Sat Nov 13, 2010 10:18 am

Thats up to you son. However you have still yet to provide any evidence that the original Apollo photographs are fake.

John Drake

Back to top Go down

Post  Everybody, Loves Sod..!!! Sun Nov 14, 2010 10:44 am

Everybody, Loves Sod..!!! wrote:

Maybe Pick Up A Bird...

wave

Well I Went Up To Gloucester,
And Saw That Girl,
But She Was With A Mexican Or Summatt...

Well I Wanted To Punch His Lights Out...

But I Thought Better To Leave With Some Dignity...

So I Did And Ended Up Sleeping In A Wheelie Bin In Gloucester Cathedral...

It Was Fuc-king Freezing...!!!

But Luckily I Survived...!!!

And Witherspoons Was Open At Seven O Clock This Morning To Serve Me With Breakfast And A Pint...!!!

I Can Still Feel The Cold In My Bones Now...!!!
12 Hours Later...!!!

cthulhu cthulhu cthulhu

Back to top Go down

Post  beetzart77 Sun Nov 14, 2010 11:09 am

What are you on about ELS? I hope it is anti-Icke, becuase he is a chump!

beetzart77

Back to top Go down

Post  Everybody, Loves Sod..!!! Sun Nov 14, 2010 7:23 pm

John Drake wrote:Sod you're reasearch is as shitty as Ickes. You keep saying all the Apollo photographs are fakes and yet to this day you have not produced 1 single piece of evidence that stands up to scrutiny.

I wonder what Icke is really like. Apollodooras1611618722

as-16-11618-722

aaargh aaargh aaargh

Back to top Go down

Post  Everybody, Loves Sod..!!! Sun Nov 14, 2010 7:39 pm

beetzart77 wrote:What are you on about ELS? I hope it is anti-Icke, becuase he is a chump!

I wonder what Icke is like in bed.
I bet he slamdunks the butt.
No, seriously do you reckon he is up all night watching, and crying over derogatory videos about him?

I wonder what Icke is really like. Davidickeheadhorse

I Heard That He Sleeps With A Horses Head...

But That's A Bit Unfair On Pamela.

She Ain't That Bad Looking...!!!

thumbs down thumbs down thumbs down

Back to top Go down

Post  Everybody, Loves Sod..!!! Sun Nov 14, 2010 9:50 pm

John Drake wrote:Sod you're reasearch is as shitty as Ickes.

A Word Of Advise In Your Shell-likes Droinke...

Why Don't You Just F uck Off...

And Leave Tiswas Alone OK...!!!

Back to top Go down

Post  John Drake Mon Nov 15, 2010 6:21 pm

John Drake wrote:Sod you're reasearch is as shitty as Ickes. You keep saying all the Apollo photographs are fakes and yet to this day you have not produced 1 single piece of evidence that stands up to scrutiny.

I wonder what Icke is really like. Apollodooras1611618722

as-16-11618-722

aaargh aaargh aaargh

If you actualy made a point i might understand you're reason for posting that!

John Drake

Back to top Go down

Post  John Drake Mon Nov 15, 2010 6:26 pm

John Drake wrote:Sod you're reasearch is as shitty as Ickes.

A Word Of Advise In Your Shell-likes Droinke...

Why Don't You Just F uck Off...

And Leave Tiswas Alone OK...!!!

Thats a bit random but hey it is a knob who im talking to.

Leave Tiswas alone? Whos the one who comes looking for it? Whos the one thats posted christ knows how many lies about me? Tell me Sod if this thing follows me round the net as she does and makes up all the shit about me she does then why should i not defend myself, why should i not give her a taste of her own shit?

Dont forget this is the thing that was posting on Ickes forum that she wanted this place wreaked while at the same time licking you're arse and pretending shes you're mate.

John Drake

Back to top Go down

Post  John Drake Mon Nov 15, 2010 6:31 pm

Maybe Pick Up A Bird...

wave

Well I Went Up To Gloucester,
And Saw That Girl,
But She Was With A Mexican Or Summatt...

Well I Wanted To Punch His Lights Out...

But I Thought Better To Leave With Some Dignity...

So I Did And Ended Up Sleeping In A Wheelie Bin In Gloucester Cathedral...

It Was Fuc-king Freezing...!!!

But Luckily I Survived...!!!

And Witherspoons Was Open At Seven O Clock This Morning To Serve Me With Breakfast And A Pint...!!!

I Can Still Feel The Cold In My Bones Now...!!!
12 Hours Later...!!!

cthulhu cthulhu cthulhu

What were you planning on doing taking her back to you're wheelie Bin?

Ive known a few Mexican chaps and they were all hard bastards infact Mexicans have a rep for not fucking about, the sort that would give you an extra smile on you're face. Good job you left, you wouldnt want they lady to see you get a good hiding would you?

John Drake

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciggy Tue Nov 16, 2010 12:15 pm

John Drake wrote:Ive known a few Mexican chaps and they were all hard bastards infact Mexicans have a rep for not fucking about, the sort that would give you an extra smile on you're face. Good job you left, you wouldnt want they lady to see you get a good hiding would you?

It all depends on which Mexican in particular, of course.

Hard bastard Mexican:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Upe84NKCpsM

Not so hard bastard Mexican:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5QQzusr4IH0
Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next