Sodlike Productions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ICKE HAS WON AND ALL YOU HAVE LOST

3 posters

Go down

ICKE HAS WON AND ALL YOU HAVE LOST Empty ICKE HAS WON AND ALL YOU HAVE LOST

Post  Lady Tis-Shine Mon Jan 16, 2012 6:49 am

Face facts here and smell the coffee, David Icke is going from strength to strength whilst all you clowns are just clutching the straws. He is going to have the vbest show in Webley this year and I do hope he makes it to Madison Square Gdn soon. cthulhu
Lady Tis-Shine
Lady Tis-Shine

Back to top Go down

ICKE HAS WON AND ALL YOU HAVE LOST Empty Re: ICKE HAS WON AND ALL YOU HAVE LOST

Post  Lady Tis-Shine Mon Jan 16, 2012 7:02 am

Oh just saw that our Crowley supporter Muppet is still on warning LOL!! Serves him right for intimidating a brillinat minded warrior of humanity. I on the other hand is Inactive but my beautiful newsletter have been stopped for some reason, WHY WHY WHY!!!
Anyway the moral of this story is that all publicity is good and Icke is benefitting. Thanks to Pamela who used kiss and tell tactics against Icke (well he is a famous household name) the response was more Google searches for Icke, more members for Icke forum and more everything good for Icke. cthulhu cthulhu cthulhu
Lady Tis-Shine
Lady Tis-Shine

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Mon Jan 16, 2012 7:27 am

LADY TIS-SHINE wrote:Oh just saw that our Crowley supporter Muppet is still on warning LOL!! Serves him right for intimidating a brillinat minded warrior of humanity. I on the other hand is Inactive but my beautiful newsletter have been stopped for some reason, WHY WHY WHY!!!
Anyway the moral of this story is that all publicity is good and Icke is benefitting. Thanks to Pamela who used kiss and tell tactics against Icke (well he is a famous household name) the response was more Google searches for Icke, more members for Icke forum and more everything good for Icke. cthulhu cthulhu cthulhu

Did she spill the beans on Icke?.I just thought she was going for her cut of the action.She did invest in him.Which,as I erronously believed,he was on the verge of financial collapse.

Then again,the hectic tour schedule last year would've taken alot out of him.I envy his life NOT...I want a place to call home,not run around the world,seeing more debase attitudes than I already see here in Australia.I watched vids of what's happening in the middle east and thoroughly disgusted with them.I used to support their plight against Israel,but seeing Syrians and Lebanese behave the way they do...I want nothing to do with Sufi-Arab,Zionist Jew and any sympathizer or collaborators.

Fuck Marpat,he lied today,for something so trivial,he gets no welcome or support from me.Bit like JD he is.Derogatory to women with stalking tendencies.Nah,I reckon these characters are manufactured constructs,I don't believe any of them anymore...simple as that.Take care Tiz...J
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  sharky Tue Jan 17, 2012 7:51 am

FINISHED!!! wrote:Face facts here and smell the coffee, David Icke is going from strength to strength whilst all you clowns are just clutching the straws. He is going to have the vbest show in Webley this year and I do hope he makes it to Madison Square Gdn soon. cthulhu rolling pin rolling pin rolling pin rolling pin

ICKE HAS WON AND ALL YOU HAVE LOST YcCSR

thumbs up

rolf
lmao
sharky
sharky

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Tue Jan 17, 2012 8:10 am

FINISHED!!! wrote:Face facts here and smell the coffee, David Icke is going from strength to strength whilst all you clowns are just clutching the straws. He is going to have the vbest show in Webley this year and I do hope he makes it to Madison Square Gdn soon. cthulhu

Tiswas,what's going on ?

You changed your name,again from Lady Tis-Shine to Finished.

What's upset you and how can you be placated?

I'm very sorry to see this.

Love Billy.

jawdrop wub damn boobies

Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  sharky Tue Jan 17, 2012 8:51 am

FINISHED!!! wrote:Face facts here and smell the coffee, David Icke is going from strength to strength whilst all you clowns are just clutching the straws. He is going to have the vbest show in Webley this year and I do hope he makes it to Madison Square Gdn soon. cthulhu

ICKE HAS WON AND ALL YOU HAVE LOST Bitch-please-cat-cats-kitten-kitty-pic-picture-funny-lolcat-cute-fun-lovely-photo-images

ICKE HAS WON AND ALL YOU HAVE LOST Funny-pictures-skeptical-cat
sharky
sharky

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down