Sodlike Productions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How does Icke know?

5 posters

Go down

How does Icke know? Empty How does Icke know?

Post  beetzart77 Wed Nov 03, 2010 1:01 pm

There are so many vids where Icke explains reality without any proof. Just how the flippin' heck does he know all this? Surely a dose of Ayahuasca (Tales from the Time loop) does not give the answers to everything? Is he the only person ever to have taken it? If not, then why was his experience so special on it? I cannot believe I fell for his bullshit for so many years when it all stemmed from a hunch. Imagine the following conversation:

"Al, how do you know that all this about relativity?"

[shrugs shoulders] "dunno, think a voice told me when I was drunk one night"

e=mc2

di=c2unt

beetzart77

Back to top Go down

How does Icke know? Empty Re: How does Icke know?

Post  true lilly Wed Nov 03, 2010 4:23 pm

Don't worry, David Icke is only mortal, like David Koresh, Jim Jones and all those false christs God warned us not to fall for, that fall isn't far off....
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  Lady Tis-Shine Thu Nov 04, 2010 4:17 am

Our resident man of science Beezer has to say his two pence worth of crap, and what is it with you if Icke is becoming more Occultily aware by drinking that wonderful potion???
You are a jealous man and it seems that if you drank that stuff you will be locked up in a mental institution. YOu are not so great but you are over hyping yourself as per usual. cthulhu
Lady Tis-Shine
Lady Tis-Shine

Back to top Go down

Post  edward123 Thu Nov 04, 2010 7:17 am

beetzart77 wrote:There are so many vids where Icke explains reality without any proof. Just how the flippin' heck does he know all this? Surely a dose of Ayahuasca (Tales from the Time loop) does not give the answers to everything? Is he the only person ever to have taken it? If not, then why was his experience so special on it? I cannot believe I fell for his bullshit for so many years when it all stemmed from a hunch. Imagine the following conversation:

"Al, how do you know that all this about relativity?"

[shrugs shoulders] "dunno, think a voice told me when I was drunk one night"

e=mc2

di=c2unt

How does icke know? The answer is simple. He doesn't know anything that he hasn't read from someone else. When he fucked up his career he was too arrogant to let go of his celebrity status and found away to keep it going. He found out about the illunminati and nwo from other peoples books and makes a living off the back of it. As for his so called predictions, why doesn't anybody notice how many he got wrong. Here is an example
Mr. Icke declared that “disruptive thought vibrations” originating with the Sicilian Mafia and the Tiananmen Square massacre in China had combined to set in motion a cataclysm that would first be evidenced when Mount Rainier in the United States would explode. No date was given. This would be followed, he said, by the complete disappearance of New Zealand, the collapse of the Channel Tunnel, the fall of Naples Cathedral, and an unspecified failure of the Texas oil fields.
These events would be brought about by the “archangel Ak-Taurus,” who, he said, had previously managed to thwart an attempt by the citizens of Atlantis to avoid the submersion of that civilization. The Atlanteans, said Mr. Icke, had been urged to tune in to the “power point” at Stonehenge, but they did not heed the warning and were thus destroyed. He also revealed that both King Arthur and Merlin, along with the archangels, have now turned off the power at Stonehenge so that Ak-Taurus cannot use it against mankind. What a relief!
By Christmas 1991, Mr. Icke predicted, Cuba, Greece, the Isle of Arran, the cliffs of Kent, and Teeside would be hit by a great earthquake (8.0 on the Richter scale) that would submerge them.

edward123
edward123

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciggy Thu Nov 04, 2010 10:26 am

Icke "knows" what MI-5 beamed into that pea-sized brain of his, whilst he was under the influence of mind-flaying drugs. And he knows fukkall else.

Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down