Sodlike Productions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shapeshifting Reptiles And The Illuminati Logo Was A Plot Of A 1992 Video Game...!!!

+5
Daisy_Icke
LilyAllen
♥WW♥
Superfly
Kallisti, Damn'd Sod..!!!
9 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Shapeshifting Reptiles And The Illuminati Logo Was A Plot Of A 1992 Video Game...!!! Empty Shapeshifting Reptiles And The Illuminati Logo Was A Plot Of A 1992 Video Game...!!!

Post  Kallisti, Damn'd Sod..!!! Thu Feb 25, 2010 4:04 pm

Shapeshifting Reptiles And The Illuminati Logo Was A Plot Of A 1992 Video Game...!!!

Flashback was initially released for the Amiga in 1992,

Shapeshifting Reptiles And The Illuminati Logo Was A Plot Of A 1992 Video Game...!!! Flashbackcd

Notice The Uncapped Pyramid,
With The Eye Above It...!!!

The Plot...

The game is set in the year 2142 and details the journey of Conrad B. Hart, an agent for the Galaxia Bureau of Investigation, and his attempts to recover his lost memory to save the world.
During one of his investigations,

Conrad discovers a plot to destroy the Earth involving aliens that disguise themselves as governmental officials.

These shape-shifting aliens are discovered with his monoculars that measures molecular density.
Conrad then uploads a copy of his memory to his friend Ian and records message for himself in a holocube as a precaution against it being erased.

Holographic Stuff Too...

Shapeshifting Reptiles And The Illuminati Logo Was A Plot Of A 1992 Video Game...!!! Flashbackcd1

Shapshiting Reptiles And This...

Conrad enters the Master Brain area.
Once at a certain spot, Conrad hears Phillip's voice tell him to put the atomic charge at the spot and then flee

Hearing Disembodied Voices At Certain Locations...

Remind You Of Anybody Who Was Also Trying To Save The World In 1992,
Although Not From Shapeshifting Reptiles Disguised As Politicians, Boxcar Willie,
And Royalty At This Point...!!!

cthulhu cthulhu cthulhu

Back to top Go down

Shapeshifting Reptiles And The Illuminati Logo Was A Plot Of A 1992 Video Game...!!! Empty Re: Shapeshifting Reptiles And The Illuminati Logo Was A Plot Of A 1992 Video Game...!!!

Post  Superfly Thu Feb 25, 2010 5:01 pm

Boxcar Willie you say hey. I always wondered about that chaperino. tiptoe
Superfly
Superfly

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2131/2351526791_949c891d4b.jpg

Back to top Go down

Shapeshifting Reptiles And The Illuminati Logo Was A Plot Of A 1992 Video Game...!!! Empty Re: Shapeshifting Reptiles And The Illuminati Logo Was A Plot Of A 1992 Video Game...!!!

Post  ♥WW♥ Thu Feb 25, 2010 5:10 pm

Check dat shiz out! I was unaware of this game. thumbs up
♥WW♥
♥WW♥

Back to top Go down

Post  Kallisti, Damn'd Sod..!!! Thu Feb 25, 2010 5:45 pm

K-Fed wrote:Boxcar Willie you say hey. I always wondered about that chaperino. tiptoe

I Think David Icke Must Have Gone To Sleep With The Telly On,
To Dream Up With Some Of The Stuff He Comes Out With...!!!

Shapeshifting Reptiles And The Illuminati Logo Was A Plot Of A 1992 Video Game...!!! Landofthelost

cthulhu

Back to top Go down

Post  Superfly Thu Feb 25, 2010 7:36 pm

How on earth could ppl believe that the Queen is an 8 foot lizard.

I mean please.
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post  LilyAllen Fri Feb 26, 2010 12:29 am

K-Fed wrote:How on earth could ppl believe that the Queen is an 8 foot lizard.

I mean please.

thumbs up

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=beN7FftWNCM
LilyAllen
LilyAllen

Back to top Go down

Post  LilyAllen Fri Feb 26, 2010 12:41 am

I mean please.

scared

jawdrop
LilyAllen
LilyAllen

Back to top Go down

Post  Superfly Fri Feb 26, 2010 10:54 am

LilyAllen wrote:

I mean please.

thumbs up

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=beN7FftWNCM

That was the bet Ted eva.
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post  Daisy_Icke Fri Feb 26, 2010 2:28 pm

I mean please.

We do grow a bit in height whilst wearing heels.

cpn
Daisy_Icke
Daisy_Icke

http://www.nazi.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciggy Fri Feb 26, 2010 2:39 pm

Not a good visual...
Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

Shapeshifting Reptiles And The Illuminati Logo Was A Plot Of A 1992 Video Game...!!! Empty to sum up Icke

Post  darthmiike Mon Mar 01, 2010 3:27 pm

I always thought David Ickes theories if you can call them that ,are like a bad mixture of the sci fi tv show V and wholesale theft of Philip k Dicks Valis with an added garnish of Terrence McKennas' drugs stash, to compare Ickes' theories to a masterpiece like flashback is an insult to Delphine software.Great game (trying not to sound like brucie "good game ") oh and diddn't the non official prequal "Another World " involve a cern like experiment in parralel dimensions

Last edited by darthmiike on Mon Mar 01, 2010 3:45 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : crap spelling and strange placing of vid that wasnt fixed and can't be botherd to spend time trying to fix)
darthmiike
darthmiike

http://darthmiike.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  *Kia* Tue Mar 02, 2010 12:58 am

Reppies- he hehe! Well thought up and well executed, g- wish I'd thought of it............ he is clever that Mr Icke

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

DOWN WITH FLUFFS

*Kia*

Back to top Go down

Post  Daisy_Icke Tue Mar 02, 2010 8:59 am

*Kia* wrote:Reppies- he hehe! Well thought up and well executed, g- wish I'd thought of it............ he is clever that Mr Icke

So clever he has My Majesty running his forum! adolf
Daisy_Icke
Daisy_Icke

http://www.nazi.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Superfly Tue Mar 02, 2010 9:45 pm

*Kia* wrote:Reppies- he hehe! Well thought up and well executed, g- wish I'd thought of it............ he is clever that Mr Icke

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

DOWN WITH FLUFFS

He stole it from me.

I was down the hall having a chat with Sir Ian McKellan & how he should straighten out his act. All the whilst Ickehouser was listening to our arguing & how I was telling Ian to get a real job or else he might be homeless one day. So David stole my meanderings & proliferated off the sum moneis I could have accrued if I had to sell my mind to the media.

That night I wore my imitataion ostrich high tops & said how I wished I had bought the 8 pairs of footie sneaks made of talgaskin imitation snake. I went back to my cottage on the Moores & found my shoes gone & a few empty tennants on the back porch. So I had them rounded up & sent to the tank to pay the shilling for my shoes.

I was perturbed, & disturbed all in a days work for the BBC though I guess.

I did much better than Pete Tong I thought. Atleast I still have my 'earing eh. thumbs up
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciggy Wed Mar 03, 2010 6:47 am

Did better than Ian Fraser too.
Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

Post  John Drake Thu Mar 04, 2010 7:02 am

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

DOWN WITH FLUFFS

He just seems clever to retards.

John Drake

Back to top Go down

Post  *Kia* Thu Mar 04, 2010 7:16 am

Too many steroids again........... Mr Lego builder?

*Kia*

Back to top Go down

Post  John Drake Thu Mar 04, 2010 7:31 am

Steroids lol, here's Goldy making her generalizations again.

Lego's ok but Mechano is better and leg over beats the lot but from what ive heard you proberbly wouldnt know.

John Drake

Back to top Go down

Post  *Kia* Thu Mar 04, 2010 7:42 am

Droike wrote:Steroids lol, here's Goldy making her generalizations again.

Lego's ok but Mechano is better and leg over beats the lot but from what ive heard you proberbly wouldnt know.

O! we are witty today...........

*Kia*

Back to top Go down

Post  John Drake Thu Mar 04, 2010 7:55 am

I had to laugh when i heard about your drunken slaggish behaviour at the meet up. When that bloke was describing how you were being pushed into your tent with the zip still done up and it looked like 2 animals doing a back scuttle in the field i was in hysterics.

Not best thought of by that crowd now are you Lexi? Don't worry you still have Tiswas even though you did call her a black bitch.

John Drake

Back to top Go down

Post  *Kia* Thu Mar 04, 2010 8:00 am

Droike wrote:I had to laugh when i heard about your drunken slaggish behaviour at the meet up. When that bloke was describing how you were being pushed into your tent with the zip still done up and it looked like 2 animals doing a back scuttle in the field i was in hysterics.

Not best thought of by that crowd now are you Lexi? Don't worry you still have Tiswas even though you did call her a black bitch.

What tent?

*Kia*

Back to top Go down

Post  John Drake Thu Mar 04, 2010 8:19 am

The tent people were trying to push your drunken foul arsed carcass into.

John Drake

Back to top Go down

Post  *Kia* Thu Mar 04, 2010 8:27 am

No compree......

*Kia*

Back to top Go down

Post  John Drake Thu Mar 04, 2010 8:40 am

*Kia* wrote:No compree......

I'm not surprised you cant remember as from what Ive heard you were pissed as a fart and acting like a right slag/cunt/cow.

John Drake

Back to top Go down

Post  *Kia* Thu Mar 04, 2010 8:47 am

TWEET

*Kia*

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next