Sodlike Productions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

David Icke here, David Icke there and David Icke everywhere!!!

+4
Ciggy
Superfly
♥WW♥
Lady Tis-Shine
8 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

David Icke here, David Icke there and David Icke everywhere!!! Empty David Icke here, David Icke there and David Icke everywhere!!!

Post  Lady Tis-Shine Fri Jan 22, 2010 2:10 am

David Icke here, David Icke there and David Icke everywhere!!! David-icke21

Well David 'Buddha' Icke has been a happy man with all that free publicity and what about a look-in to the thoughts of Alex Jones, Micheal Tsarion, Alan Watts, Jordon Maxwell, Gorilla199, and even Haggie???
Those people deserve a look-in or is it the fact that Icke has a huge forum which many are either members of or are actually banned from the place. One of the arguements in IL forum was the fact that the Rant Room is hidden from visitors but isn't the Toilet in IL hidden from visitors too? I have bigger and better fish to fry than the ins and out of the Icke forum.
Negative elements the lot of them and DarkEternal claimed that members in the DIF have been ritual abuse survivors, now that is a story of courage .................................................if it is totally true.
Lady Tis-Shine
Lady Tis-Shine

Back to top Go down

David Icke here, David Icke there and David Icke everywhere!!! Empty Re: David Icke here, David Icke there and David Icke everywhere!!!

Post  Lady Tis-Shine Fri Jan 22, 2010 3:32 am

All this Icke talk is going to give him a wonderful sale for his latest book. cthulhu
Lady Tis-Shine
Lady Tis-Shine

Back to top Go down

David Icke here, David Icke there and David Icke everywhere!!! Empty Re: David Icke here, David Icke there and David Icke everywhere!!!

Post  ♥WW♥ Fri Jan 22, 2010 5:02 am

Oh dear, it's got a new book now? Lemme' guess............

Same as the old books! Ker-ching! $%$%@$%^%$@%%@$$

It's all played........he could just do like Alan Watt does on his site, ya know the picture with him and the wild animals and a guitar.....and then it says - "Hey buddy, can you spare a dime"? rolf

Make one for Icke strumming, ahhhhhh........ehmmmmmm, I dunno, maybe his m3mber and say - "Mate, gimme 3 quid" - or sommat!

Wink
♥WW♥
♥WW♥

Back to top Go down

Post  Superfly Fri Jan 22, 2010 9:04 pm

♥️WW♥️ wrote:Oh dear, it's got a new book now? Lemme' guess............

Same as the old books! Ker-ching! $%$%@$%^%$@%%@$$

It's all played........he could just do like Alan Watt does on his site, ya know the picture with him and the wild animals and a guitar.....and then it says - "Hey buddy, can you spare a dime"? rolf

Make one for Icke strumming, ahhhhhh........ehmmmmmm, I dunno, maybe his m3mber and say - "Mate, gimme 3 quid" - or sommat!

Wink

Ya, I can't believe ppl still follow that milarcky.

What is anyone gonna do about it by talking about formaldahyde in the undies at walmart. In the big scheme of things it's best to put a bitta lead in everything you do.
Superfly
Superfly

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2131/2351526791_949c891d4b.jpg

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciggy Sat Jan 23, 2010 12:01 am

Mrs Tiswas wrote:All this Icke talk is going to give him a wonderful sale for his latest book. cthulhu

I will literally physically shit on any individual I catch paying money for any book of his ever again.
Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

Post  ♥WW♥ Sat Jan 23, 2010 7:59 am

Ciggy wrote:
Mrs Tiswas wrote:All this Icke talk is going to give him a wonderful sale for his latest book. cthulhu

I will literally physically shit on any individual I catch paying money for any book of his ever again.

That's youtube material! thumbs up
♥WW♥
♥WW♥

Back to top Go down

Post  Damn'sod..!!! Sat Jan 23, 2010 8:33 pm

He's A Dedicated Follower Of Fascism...!!!

David Icke here, David Icke there and David Icke everywhere!!! Ickeholocaustdenierhitl

adolf adolf adolf
Damn'sod..!!!
Damn'sod..!!!
Admin

https://sodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciggy Sat Jan 23, 2010 9:16 pm

He delegates the fascism following to Sean, which frees him up to be a barmy incoherent drug addict.
Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

Post  Damn'sod..!!! Sat Jan 23, 2010 9:46 pm

Ciggy wrote:He delegates the fascism following to Sean, which frees him up to be a barmy incoherent drug addict.

Are You Refering To David Ickes Experience In Peru,
Whilst Where Upon A Mound Off His Face On Ayausthia,

Staring Into A Lightbulb,
He Heard A Voice Saying...

""Infinite Love is the only Truth, everything else is illusion"

David Icke here, David Icke there and David Icke everywhere!!! Credomutwa2

Credo Says Heap Big Juju Happens To Paleface,

Come Into My Traditional Zulu TeePee My Freind,
And I Throw Some Bones...

Ktanga...

lmao rolf lmao
Damn'sod..!!!
Damn'sod..!!!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Damn'sod..!!! Sat Jan 23, 2010 10:10 pm

To Me The Bloke Is A Bit Of A Fraud...!!!

In A Sincere Derick Acorah Way...!!!

David Icke here, David Icke there and David Icke everywhere!!! Credomutwa

He Is A Mish Mash Of...
Hip Hop,
Voodoo,
Christianity,
Scientology,
And A Nigerian Banker Who Will Transfer A Lottery Ticket Into Your Bank Account...

But That's Just Me...

Is The Bloke An A 1 chump, Or Just A Fat Bastard...???

lmao rolf lmao
Damn'sod..!!!
Damn'sod..!!!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Damn'sod..!!! Sat Jan 23, 2010 10:25 pm

Oh... By The Way If That Conniving Bastard Tries Voodoo, HeeBeeGeeBees,
On Me,
I Am Impervious To That Malarchy...

David Icke here, David Icke there and David Icke everywhere!!! Credom1

Because I Don't Beleive In That Shit...OK...!!!

lmao rolf lmao
Damn'sod..!!!
Damn'sod..!!!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciggy Sat Jan 23, 2010 10:28 pm

You're in greater danger of him invading your kitchen to consume all your mashed peas and chips.
Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

Post  Damn'sod..!!! Sat Jan 23, 2010 10:36 pm

Ciggy wrote:You're in greater danger of him invading your kitchen to consume all your mashed peas and chips.
Should I Choke The Chicken...???

I'm Worried That Credo Will Intrude On My Catholic Faith,

I Imagine Him Bashing The Bishop...

Oh The Horror...!!!

lmao rolf lmao
Damn'sod..!!!
Damn'sod..!!!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  C!ggy Sun Jan 24, 2010 6:13 am

Damn'sod..!!! wrote:To Me The Bloke Is A Bit Of A Fraud...!!!

In A Sincere Derick Acorah Way...!!!

David Icke here, David Icke there and David Icke everywhere!!! Credomutwa

He Is A Mish Mash Of...
Hip Hop,
Voodoo,
Christianity,
Scientology,
And A Nigerian Banker Who Will Transfer A Lottery Ticket Into Your Bank Account...

But That's Just Me...

Is The Bloke An A 1 chump, Or Just A Fat Bastard...???

lmao rolf lmao

He looks pregnant, maybe he will give birth to a lizard soon.
C!ggy
C!ggy

http://etsogod.com

Back to top Go down

Post  ♥WW♥ Sun Jan 24, 2010 10:21 am

C!ggy wrote:

He looks pregnant, maybe he will give birth to a lizard soon.

rolf rolf

And on another tip....infinite love my ass, who has infinite love? Puh-lease.

And all that stupid ass "oneness" shit. dizzy
♥WW♥
♥WW♥

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciggy Sun Jan 24, 2010 11:28 am

Damn'sod..!!! wrote:
Ciggy wrote:You're in greater danger of him invading your kitchen to consume all your mashed peas and chips.

Oh The Horror...!!!

lmao rolf lmao

Unlike with Jesuitical bishops, the little boys are safe with Credo. He's unable to bend over far enough to grab them.
Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

Post  LilyAllen Tue Jan 26, 2010 8:26 pm

Speaking of Derek Acorah, the parallels between him and Icke are uncanny.

Former shite footballers- check

Famous for talking a lot of ridiculous shite- check

Dodgy African gurus- check

Bentleys- check

LilyAllen
LilyAllen

Back to top Go down

Post  John Drake Wed Jan 27, 2010 1:49 am

Ciggy wrote:
Damn'sod..!!! wrote:

Oh The Horror...!!!

lmao rolf lmao

Unlike with Jesuitical bishops, the little boys are safe with Credo. He's unable to bend over far enough to grab them.

Many an untrue word spoke in jest.

Fat chump has been had up for child abuse a few times but because he is the head of the tribe no one will give evidence against him. Read that on some news sites when he was selling some rip off cure for AIDS.

John Drake

Back to top Go down

Post  Lady Tis-Shine Wed Jan 27, 2010 3:42 am

Don't be so nasty towards Credo Mutwa, the poor man survived a nasty attack in his childhood like a former ex-Icke mod did. But the meaning of the thread is the David Icke is a very thought about gentleman still in his life. cthulhu
Lady Tis-Shine
Lady Tis-Shine

Back to top Go down

Post  John Drake Wed Jan 27, 2010 4:48 am

Mrs Tiswas wrote:Don't be so nasty towards Credo Mutwa, the poor man survived a nasty attack in his childhood like a former ex-Icke mod did. But the meaning of the thread is the David Icke is a very thought about gentleman still in his life. cthulhu

Credo Mutwa sells people who don't have a pot to piss in a fake cure for AIDS (that makes him a bastard scum bag). While reading about this i also found out Credo Mutwa has been investigated for child abuse more than once. Its said (on the quiet) by people of his own tribe that he is never convicted because no one dare give evidence against him.

John Drake

Back to top Go down

Post  Lady Tis-Shine Wed Jan 27, 2010 5:21 am

Credo Mutwa the poor man, was actually attacked by maruaders in his childhood and why would a gentleman want to abuse kids if he too suffered the pain. And get this Droike, the 'racist' David Icke actually wrote in the BS book that it was Credo Mutwa who was the inspriation of his literature. cthulhu
Stop messing with victims souls Droike!
Lady Tis-Shine
Lady Tis-Shine

Back to top Go down

Post  John Drake Wed Jan 27, 2010 5:33 am

Its a well know fact that some people who are abused go on to become the abuser because they think its normal.

Fact is this shit head has been up for abuse and its known he never gets convicted, people wont give evidence because of his power.

John Drake

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciggy Wed Jan 27, 2010 8:45 pm

Droike wrote:Fat chump has been had up for child abuse a few times but because he is the head of the tribe no one will give evidence against him.

To be darwinian about it, if a boy runs that slow his anal integrity might as well be forfeit anyway.
Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

Post  ♥WW♥ Thu Jan 28, 2010 4:52 am

Mrs Tiswas wrote:Credo Mutwa the poor man, was actually attacked by maruaders in his childhood and why would a gentleman want to abuse kids if he too suffered the pain. And get this Droike, the 'racist' David Icke actually wrote in the BS book that it was Credo Mutwa who was the inspriation of his literature. cthulhu
Stop messing with victims souls Droike!

If you watch the video series of david icke interviewing him - 6 HOURS LONG!! - he says that he was taken into a cave by the "chitauri" (reptilians) and that there he was raped by a woman/alien thing with titts.

Then he said that he and a man friend and a woman friend caught one of the "greys" in the forrest and that they are really a "skinless cat like creature" that their suit protects, and that they brought it back and killed it and then they all three got high off the meat of this creature for 3 days and that afterwards the itching was painful. He talks about seeing shit on his "high" from the meat of the alien......

rolf dizzy Shocked Here - you can be all conspiratained and shit! -

David Icke & Credo Mutwa Reptilian Agenda

Playlist - https://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=13D500ECBBDF9675&search_query=david+icke+credo+mutwa&rclk=pti
♥WW♥
♥WW♥

Back to top Go down

Post  John Drake Thu Jan 28, 2010 4:59 am

Ciggy wrote:
Droike wrote:Fat chump has been had up for child abuse a few times but because he is the head of the tribe no one will give evidence against him.

To be darwinian about it, if a boy runs that slow his anal integrity might as well be forfeit anyway.

To be darwinian about it, Mutwa hasnt always been old and fat.

John Drake

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next