Sodlike Productions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

David Icke site BETRAYS AUSTRALIA

+11
Cigar
Everybody, Loves Sod..!!!
John Drake
Lady Tis-Shine
*Kia*
Billy Ruben
C!ggy
Kallisti, Damn'd Sod..!!!
Ciggy
Del Monte
true lilly
15 posters

Page 33 of 40 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 36 ... 40  Next

Go down

David Icke site BETRAYS AUSTRALIA - Page 33 Empty Re: David Icke site BETRAYS AUSTRALIA

Post  true lilly Sun Jan 09, 2011 4:51 pm

true lilly wrote:
true lilly wrote:Yep, no way can one old lady on a phone, beat 'them' Inventors and, SECRET (among), MULTIPLE I.D.ed, HIGH TECH MASTERS, of the World Wide Web's, World Wide CONspiracy Industry, at 'their' own games of electronic and human MANIPULATION, so, I NEVER TRIED, but simply let truth take it's time to reveal ... what was, is, and will come to be... Anyway, time now for just one thread, where I can ignore the lies and 'questions' of trolls, already answered many times over, and simply post on things worth giving thought to.
.... And yet another 'vanished', then appearing in 2 different versions, posts of 'mine', but neither what I sent...
true lilly wrote:Yep, no way can one old lady on a phone, beat 'them' Inventors and, SECRET (among), MULTIPLE I.D.ed, HIGH TECH MASTERS, of the World Wide Web's, World Wide CONspiracy Industry, at 'their' own games of electronic and human MANIPULATION, so, I NEVER TRIED, but simply let truth take it's time to reveal ... what was, is, and will come to be... Anyway, time now for just one thread, where I can ignore the lies and 'questions' of trolls, already answered many times over, and simply post on things worth giving thought to.
Gee, sod, so When did those Unknown READERS Start WATCHING, Who's said What, here...
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

David Icke site BETRAYS AUSTRALIA - Page 33 Empty Re: David Icke site BETRAYS AUSTRALIA

Post  Ciggy Sun Jan 09, 2011 5:54 pm

You know of course, lulzy, every google bot is an illuminaughty secret agent! tholms
Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Sun Jan 09, 2011 6:21 pm

Ciggy wrote:You know of course, lulzy, every google bot is an illuminaughty secret agent! tholms
'you' wish! *Ha ha Hardy ha ha* ... ONCE WERE, warriors, What's The Time, Mr. Wolf, What's The Time... DATE... SEASON.....
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Sun Jan 09, 2011 6:31 pm

true lilly wrote:
Ciggy wrote:You know of course, lulzy, every google bot is an illuminaughty secret agent! tholms
'you' wish! *Ha ha Hardy ha ha* ... ONCE WERE, warriors, What's The Time, Mr. Wolf, What's The Time... DATE... SEASON.....

you're not picking a fight Lilly,he's bigger than us.... scared
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Sun Jan 09, 2011 9:47 pm

I see more DIXIE DEAN posts have been removed and replaced with more floods of TEAM TINTIN'S word, name, NUMBer and 'date' TWISTING Occult 'games', and WAR MONGERING, CODED HIT ORDERS.
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Sun Jan 09, 2011 10:18 pm

true lilly wrote:I see more DIXIE DEAN posts have been removed and replaced with more floods of TEAM TINTIN'S word, name, NUMBer and 'date' TWISTING Occult 'games', and WAR MONGERING, CODED HIT ORDERS.
Billy Ruben wrote:
true lilly wrote:
ONCE WERE, warriors, What's The Time, Mr. Wolf, What's The Time... DATE... SEASON.....
you're not picking a fight Lilly,he's bigger than us....
and NONE ARE BIGGER THAN GOD, as those who SURVIVE A POINT BLANK BULLET THROUGH THE BRAIN, DEMONSTRATE. Funny how ALL of the news is NO LONGER SHOWING, 'The Master Oritor' OBAMA, Opening His Official response to the ATTEMPTED ASSASSINATION, by saying, Giffords "WAS" 'a good friend', then sticking to the ALSO CORRECT, "IS", when 'they' didn't know it could have FAILED SO BADLY that She IS Still ALIVE, AND, IS ALREADY 'TALKING'.
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Mon Jan 10, 2011 1:43 am

So anyway, best I get on with just one thead where I can cover the topics that get me banned and trolled, like - buriedAnd remember - there is 1000's of BILLIONS to be MADE, RE-Building our INFRASTRUCTURE, BUSINESSES, FARMS and HOMES, WASHED AWAY - By GREENIE='Secular'=DUTCH CROWN of The ROMAN CATHOLIC SPANISH INQUISITION ROYAL'S, Political Policies - which means, just like THE VICTORIA FIRES, 'they' plan to BUY and PRICE YET MORE AUSTRALIAN'S OUT of THEIR pieces of THIS GLORIOUS LAND, WITH OUR OWN MONEY. See Australian's are traditionally quick to GIVE THEIR labour, expertise, food and all needfull things up to and including heavy farm equipment, but now, despite the TRILLIONS 'VANISHED' from international disaster 'relief' funds, 'they' DEMAND WE GIVE MONEY. So instead of those spare old tractors going straight to farmers who need them now, they get sold for less than the value, and a bit of that money goes to some to put towards what they now HAVE TO BUY FROM TRAITORS who STUFF 'their' INVADING WAR CHEST WITH MONEY WE DONATE.
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciggy Mon Jan 10, 2011 8:03 am

true lilly wrote:
true lilly wrote:I see more DIXIE DEAN posts have been removed and replaced with more floods of TEAM TINTIN'S word, name, NUMBer and 'date' TWISTING Occult 'games', and WAR MONGERING, CODED HIT ORDERS.
Billy Ruben wrote:
true lilly wrote:
ONCE WERE, warriors, What's The Time, Mr. Wolf, What's The Time... DATE... SEASON.....
and NONE ARE BIGGER THAN GOD, as those who SURVIVE A POINT BLANK BULLET THROUGH THE BRAIN, DEMONSTRATE. Funny how ALL of the news is NO LONGER SHOWING, 'The Master Oritor' OBAMA, Opening His Official response to the ATTEMPTED ASSASSINATION, by saying, Giffords "WAS" 'a good friend', then sticking to the ALSO CORRECT, "IS", when 'they' didn't know it could have FAILED SO BADLY that She IS Still ALIVE, AND, IS ALREADY 'TALKING'.

Giffords is dead, you fooking plonker.
Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Mon Jan 10, 2011 3:25 pm

8 dead, 72 missing, Toowoomba yesterday, PLUS 24 dead, was the only toll I heared BEFORE Toowoomba, BUT I've NOT heared ANY TOTAL DEATH TOLL Updates! WHY? We're used to ANNUAL MONSOONAL FLOODS, BUT, THIS WAS ANOTHER INTENDED, OUTCOME OF SELLING GREENIE LIES!
true lilly wrote:So anyway, best I get on with just one thead where I can cover the topics that get me banned and trolled, like - buried And remember - there is 1000's of BILLIONS to be MADE, RE-Building our INFRASTRUCTURE, BUSINESSES, FARMS and HOMES, WASHED AWAY - By GREENIE='Secular'=DUTCH CROWN of The ROMAN CATHOLIC SPANISH INQUISITION ROYAL'S, Political Policies - which means, just like THE VICTORIA FIRES, 'they' plan to BUY and PRICE YET MORE AUSTRALIAN'S OUT of THEIR pieces of THIS GLORIOUS LAND, WITH OUR OWN MONEY. See Australian's are traditionally quick to GIVE THEIR labour, expertise, food and all needfull things up to and including heavy farm equipment, but now, despite the TRILLIONS 'VANISHED' from international disaster 'relief' funds, 'they' DEMAND WE GIVE MONEY. So instead of those spare old tractors going straight to farmers who need them now, they get sold for less than the value, and a bit of that money goes to some to put towards what they now HAVE TO BUY FROM TRAITORS who STUFF 'their' INVADING WAR CHEST WITH MONEY WE DONATE.
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Mon Jan 10, 2011 3:55 pm

Ciggy wrote:
true lilly wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:
true lilly wrote:

NO, TALKED, still critical, but STILL ALIVE! But then, 'you' Ciggy, also SOLD THE MURDEROUS GREENIE, "worst drought in 100 years", LIE, and attacked me FOR WARNING of what HAPPENED BECAUSE OF NOT BEING ALLOWED to USE or MANAGE Water between those ANNUAL MONSOONAL DUMPS.
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Mon Jan 10, 2011 4:57 pm

Good Readers, I'm sure you can see the low character of the God Mockers who put so much time into throwing every sort of sick lie at me, but please KNOW, while it IS 'they' trying to, "make it all about me", IT IS THE, SAVING, TRUTH of GOD'S WORD 'they' DON'T WANT YOU HEARING above the evil din of 'their' COMMITMENT to making the world hate and blame God, FOR putting MAN'S DEATH WORSHIPPING RELIGIONS ABOVE WHAT IS ACTUALLY DESCRIBED IN GOD'S HOLY SCRIPTURE.
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciggy Mon Jan 10, 2011 9:25 pm

true lilly wrote:
Ciggy wrote:
true lilly wrote:and NONE ARE BIGGER THAN GOD, as those who SURVIVE A POINT BLANK BULLET THROUGH THE BRAIN, DEMONSTRATE. Funny how ALL of the news is NO LONGER SHOWING, 'The Master Oritor' OBAMA, Opening His Official response to the ATTEMPTED ASSASSINATION, by saying, Giffords "WAS" 'a good friend', then sticking to the ALSO CORRECT, "IS", when 'they' didn't know it could have FAILED SO BADLY that She IS Still ALIVE, AND, IS ALREADY 'TALKING'.
NO, TALKED, still critical, but STILL ALIVE!

OY, she's the Antichrist innit!

rolling pin

BURN 'er!!!

Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciggy Mon Jan 10, 2011 9:26 pm

true lilly wrote:
Ciggy wrote:
true lilly wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:
true lilly wrote:

NO, TALKED, still critical, but STILL ALIVE! But then, 'you' Ciggy, also SOLD THE MURDEROUS GREENIE, "worst drought in 100 years", LIE, and attacked me FOR WARNING of what HAPPENED BECAUSE OF NOT BEING ALLOWED to USE or MANAGE Water between those ANNUAL MONSOONAL DUMPS.

What the fook have I ever said aboot monsoons, and what does that have to do with anything?
Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciggy Mon Jan 10, 2011 9:27 pm

true lilly wrote:Good Readers, I'm sure you can see the low character of the God Mockers who put so much time into throwing every sort of sick lie at me, but please KNOW, while it IS 'they' trying to, "make it all about me", IT IS THE, SAVING, TRUTH of GOD'S WORD 'they' DON'T WANT YOU HEARING above the evil din of 'their' COMMITMENT to making the world hate and blame God, FOR putting MAN'S DEATH WORSHIPPING RELIGIONS ABOVE WHAT IS ACTUALLY DESCRIBED IN GOD'S HOLY SCRIPTURE.

Make up yer mind, lunatic: is the bible lies or truth?
Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Wed Jan 12, 2011 3:39 am

Gee, all those 'australian' Members at DIF, PROMOTING ICKEST CRAP, while 'they' can bearly bother to cover THE GREATEST DISASTER in our modern history.
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Wed Jan 12, 2011 5:10 am

Ciggy wrote:
true lilly wrote:
Ciggy wrote:
true lilly wrote:and NONE ARE BIGGER THAN GOD, as those who SURVIVE A POINT BLANK BULLET THROUGH THE BRAIN, DEMONSTRATE. Funny how ALL of the news is NO LONGER SHOWING, 'The Master Oritor' OBAMA, Opening His Official response to the ATTEMPTED ASSASSINATION, by saying, Giffords "WAS" 'a good friend', then sticking to the ALSO CORRECT, "IS", when 'they' didn't know it could have FAILED SO BADLY that She IS Still ALIVE, AND, IS ALREADY 'TALKING'.
NO, TALKED, still critical, but STILL ALIVE!

OY, she's the Antichrist innit!

rolling pin

BURN 'er!!!

hahahahahahahaha rolf
My thoughts exactly.
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciggy Wed Jan 12, 2011 11:57 am

true lilly wrote:Gee, all those 'australian' Members at DIF, PROMOTING ICKEST CRAP, while 'they' can bearly bother to cover THE GREATEST DISASTER in our modern history.

That have faith in the OzGod to wave a magic OzWand and import the dryness of the Outback to Queensland.

So let it be muttered, so let it be done.
Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Thu Jan 13, 2011 5:00 am

CURRENT QLD Floods alone (not the many recently preceeding and CONTINUING THERE AND OTHER STATES), MORE THAN 4 TIMES GREATER than KATRINA HIT, but just NOT important enough for all 'those' DIF 'australian's' to cover the FACTS, like the GENERATIONS of GREENIE=SATANIC DUTCH ROYALS, Propaganda that WAS INTENDED TO CAUSE THE DESTRUCTION of AUSTRALIANS. So QLD PM Bligh's SATANIC OCCULT 'Message', "broken hearts, NOT 'WILL'", constantly repeated on rolling flood news, INSTEAD OF NEEDED INFORMATION, JUST LIKE CON Sites. See cleopatraxxx post on 'inland tsunami' thread at DIF- "shows what power of WILL can do"! :-@ i_am posts like someone NOT IN AUSTRALIA, LET ALONE, BADLY HIT, MILTON... And ABC finished with the DAM DEBATE!!:-@, "EXPERTS" STILL DIVIDED, ONE SAYS WE HAVE TO FORGET DAMS AND LEARN TO LIVE WITH FLOODS! :-@ 'they' never needed or intended the FRANKLIN DAM in Tas, what they wanted and GOT was a nation full of WILL-FULLY MILITANT ANTI DAM GREENIES with the POWER of Majority NUMBERS WILLing to believe GREENIES WILL 'save the planet' FROM GOD and His FAITHFUL!
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciggy Thu Jan 13, 2011 7:29 am

So what's yer OzGod doing protecting a low-level Yank politician and doing fuckall to protect His Own Promised Land? You worship a barmy bastard, it seems.
Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

Post  raginggran Thu Jan 13, 2011 3:49 pm

just popped in to check on yah lilly

glad to see that you are still kickin

raginggran

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Thu Jan 13, 2011 7:33 pm

Ffs msn daily poll "would Anna Bligh make a good prime minister?" they are making her out to be a hero. Ffs!! SHE/THEY DELIBERATELY CAUSED THIS, with Decades of NOT LETTING US USE WATER, even After, FLOOD AFTER FLOOD - our centre from Nth to Sth becoming a SEA, and ALL THOSE HEAVY Rains that 'they' ALWAYS LIED 'missed our catchments', while PUMPING THE WATER FROM OUR TOO FEW DAMS when the WATER SOAKED LAND that CAUGHT IT, Drained In. Oh, and my phone is being heavily hacked now, as I'm trying to post reminders of how many years I've been explaining all this, to those same cunts still trashing me... You MUST Remember, raggingran, way back over 5 yrs ago on the old, Harris run DAVID ICKE FORUM, BEFORE Cruise=tintin, came here nearly 4 yrs ago, and then PUBLICLY POSTED how GREEN ALL THE LAND WAS and how HEAVY THE RAIN WAS, WHILE WE DROVE ALL AROUND. ... EZEKIEL 33 to 36 and ISAIAH 33, but, read THE FULL, ROOT, DESCRIPTIVE MEANINGS, of Every Word, in the HEBREW. Google, BLUE LETTER BIBLE, USE the 'STRONGS' Function, or better still, get a copy of, 'STRONGS EXAUSTIVE CONCORDANCE of The Bible, with Greek and HEBREW Dictioary, and SEE FOR YOURSELVES, ALL the KJV CHANGES, MADE TO DECIEVE The WORLD with the Cross, Trinity, EGYPT LIES.
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Thu Jan 13, 2011 8:09 pm

Good old, 'speaking to those with HEARING ears', Channel 7, Local weather, just now, the guy COMPLAINED that - all over the flood news, 'they' are reporting Victoria to brace for another 100 ml rain, I DON'T KNOW WHERE THEY ARE GETTING THAT FROM, EVERYWHERE YOU LOOK (names lots of Offcial weather, rain reports), IT'S CLEARING, 5O mls AT MOST, IN ONLY A FEW LITTLE AREAS. - it was a Clear Call to SEE, UNDERSTAND and STOP BELIEVING 'their' ANTI-OZion PROPAGANDA.
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciggy Thu Jan 13, 2011 8:22 pm

true lilly wrote:Oh, and my phone is being heavily hacked now,

rolf

true lilly wrote:
Google, BLUE LETTER BIBLE, USE the 'STRONGS' Function, or better still, get a copy of, 'STRONGS EXAUSTIVE CONCORDANCE of The Bible, with Greek and HEBREW Dictioary, and SEE FOR YOURSELVES, ALL the KJV CHANGES, MADE TO DECIEVE The WORLD with the Cross, Trinity, EGYPT LIES.

How do you know Strong speaks with the authority of OzGod and isn't yet another agent for those Orange-painted Dutch bastaaaads?

And WHOSE book is that, really?
Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Thu Jan 13, 2011 8:29 pm

And meanwhile tintin and cori are GLOATING AND BLAMING OZ, FOR THE FLOODS THEIR GREENIE, WORLD WATER 'manager' ORANGE ROYALS, CAUSED!:-@
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciggy Thu Jan 13, 2011 8:34 pm

So I figured I might be able to harvest some lulz from this "Blue Letter Bible" lulzy just ranted aboot, and it dinna disappoint.

Here we go:

Bible Search: Egypt

occurs 611 times in 558 verses

Page 1 / 23 inexact matches (Gen 12:10 - Gen 41:44)

That would be the 611 times Lulzy says it's not there!
Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 40 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 36 ... 40  Next