Sodlike Productions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

David Icke site BETRAYS AUSTRALIA

+11
Cigar
Everybody, Loves Sod..!!!
John Drake
Lady Tis-Shine
*Kia*
Billy Ruben
C!ggy
Kallisti, Damn'd Sod..!!!
Ciggy
Del Monte
true lilly
15 posters

Page 18 of 40 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 29 ... 40  Next

Go down

David Icke site BETRAYS AUSTRALIA - Page 18 Empty Re: David Icke site BETRAYS AUSTRALIA

Post  true lilly Thu Nov 25, 2010 12:45 am

Oh what was DELETED from my last post and replaced with what I DIDN'T Post - hee hee, funny JASON, still think your threats scare me, when it's you lot who run and hide from me, DUH! But UNlike MARIA/MARIJA, DAVID ICKE TINTIN, DIXIE DEAN and so many Popular LIARS, it's Because I Don't, suffer from some wanna-be-own-god or messiah Delusion, that I can See, Study, Test
and Understand, what God said to Watch For in This Real World that He Described, and so, Keep WARNING of all these things that for over 5 years, Have Come To Be, but 'The Experts' and Gurus Keep Getting WRONG, DON'T SEE Coming and WORRT OF ALL, FLAT OUT DEMAND THE WORLD DENY. And it's why I can read the refreshingly concise posts of nobodyswife on tintin's TNBTN thread on DIF and See the CORRECTIONS and PUNISHMENTS GOD WARNED OF, FOR DENYING HIS LIVING WORD to SLAVE FOR MAN'S RELIGIONS, MYTHS and OCCULT MUMBO-JUMBO, and HANG THEMSELVES in the TWISTED TANGLE of LIES they spin and TRAPS they set, in trying to make the whole world fear, bow to and DIE FOR THE BEAST.
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

David Icke site BETRAYS AUSTRALIA - Page 18 Empty Re: David Icke site BETRAYS AUSTRALIA

Post  Billy Ruben Thu Nov 25, 2010 12:45 am

true lilly wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:
true lilly wrote:
true lilly wrote:...and the funny thing is that these things have been happening while I've been 'in my cave' praying and resisiting the temptions of a sick body and stressed mind, to seek my own justice... and anyone reading my posts here and on DIF, can see 'team tintin' so desperately backflipping and chasing my tail, to try to twist The Saving Truth back into Killer Lies, that they have only managed to twist the noose tighter around their own, AND THEIR SACRAFICIAL DUMB BUNNY PARTNERS IN CONSPIRACY, necks.
and yes JASON/Billy Ruben, Ciggy and Co. YOUR GUILT IS SHOWN IN YOUR MENTION OF THOSE CRUEL STRESSES HEAPED ON ME LATELY...JUST AS ANY FOOL CAN TELL THAT ONLY THOSE INVOLVED IN THE CAR BOMBING, HAVE ANY REASON TO TRY AND DENY, WHAT REALLY PISSED OFF THOSE THEY ARE BETRAYING with such UNsubtly OVER THE TOP, PERSONAL JEALOURY fueled, ATTACKS on FAITHFUL FRIENDS, PROVEN TO BE PREPARED TO DIE FOR THEIR BROTHERS LIVES.

oh yeah,did'nt mean to stress you out...if you stopped being serious and laugh at yourself,now and then...no stress from Billy or Ciggy...and the demons we serve will be very displeased with our performance...
then we get punished...

You cool with that???... thumbs up

Hmmmmmmmm...and???
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Thu Nov 25, 2010 12:51 am

true lilly wrote:Oh what was DELETED from my last post and replaced with what I DIDN'T Post - hee hee, funny JASON, still think your threats scare me, when it's you lot who run and hide from me, DUH! But UNlike MARIA/MARIJA, DAVID ICKE TINTIN, DIXIE DEAN and so many Popular LIARS, it's Because I Don't, suffer from some wanna-be-own-god or messiah Delusion, that I can See, Study, Test
and Understand, what God said to Watch For in This Real World that He Described, and so, Keep WARNING of all these things that for over 5 years, Have Come To Be, but 'The Experts' and Gurus Keep Getting WRONG, DON'T SEE Coming and WORRT OF ALL, FLAT OUT DEMAND THE WORLD DENY. And it's why I can read the refreshingly concise posts of nobodyswife on tintin's TNBTN thread on DIF and See the CORRECTIONS and PUNISHMENTS GOD WARNED OF, FOR DENYING HIS LIVING WORD to SLAVE FOR MAN'S RELIGIONS, MYTHS and OCCULT MUMBO-JUMBO, and HANG THEMSELVES in the TWISTED TANGLE of LIES they spin and TRAPS they set, in trying to make the whole world fear, bow to and DIE FOR THE BEAST.

me scare you... rolf
I'm terrorfied of you,and very concerned for Tintin...Ciggy will be ok,he spawned me during one of his marathon wanks to the dark lords,I kind of grew out of the seminal puddle on the floor...and here I am,dying for the beast...and your omnipotent and benefactory God...of the chosen ones....Feel good madam,I'm a inflames...ouch,it hurts,please save me Vera's God
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Thu Nov 25, 2010 12:53 am

true lilly wrote:Oh what was DELETED from my last post and replaced with what I DIDN'T Post - hee hee, funny JASON, still think your threats scare me, when it's you lot who run and hide from me, DUH! But UNlike MARIA/MARIJA, DAVID ICKE TINTIN, DIXIE DEAN and so many Popular LIARS, it's Because I Don't, suffer from some wanna-be-own-god or messiah Delusion, that I can See, Study, Test

Vera Said:
MYTHS and OCCULT MUMBO-JUMBO, and HANG THEMSELVES in the TWISTED TANGLE of LIES they spin

...so I take it I got credibility...thankyou for your reverse speech thumbs up thumbs up thumbs up thumbs up
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Thu Nov 25, 2010 1:17 am

Oh, 'interesting timing', of the COUNTERFEIT AUSSIE $50. Making 'the news', When CHINA AND RUSSIA ARE DUMPING THE US DOLLAR... and the only slightly worse than VERY usual arguing between N and S Korea, a handy distraction from the FACT that The World's Super Powers HAVE LONG BEEN GATHERING IN AUSTRALIA'S REGION.
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Thu Nov 25, 2010 1:40 am

Billy Ruben wrote:
true lilly wrote:... See the CORRECTIONS and PUNISHMENTS GOD WARNED OF, FOR DENYING HIS LIVING WORD to SLAVE FOR MAN'S RELIGIONS, ...trying to make the whole world fear, bow to and DIE FOR THE BEAST.

Vera Said:
MYTHS and OCCULT MUMBO-JUMBO, and HANG THEMSELVES in the TWISTED TANGLE of LIES they spin

...so I take it I got credibility...thankyou for your reverse speech
NOPEY DOPEY, 'YOU' have NO CRED AT ALL. As 'you' are still TOO SCAREDY a PUSSY to post The KEY LINKS, QUOTES, IMAGES or CONTEXT that 'you' KNOW I CAN'T post here or anywhere The DAVID ICKE PROMOTED RELIGIONS ARE PEDDLED... Oh and those who DON'T LIKE WHAT YOU ARE DOING, LIKE REPEATING THREATS OF ANOTHER CAR BOMBING (cos you know I DON'T FALL FOR THOSE, CORIesque, 'demons will get you in the night', THREATS, THAT YOU TRIED WHEN YOU RANG ME), ALSO HAVE 'YOUR NUMBER'
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Thu Nov 25, 2010 1:54 am

true lilly wrote:Oh, 'interesting timing', of the COUNTERFEIT AUSSIE $50. Making 'the news', When CHINA AND RUSSIA ARE DUMPING THE US DOLLAR... and the only slightly worse than VERY usual arguing between N and S Korea, a handy distraction from the FACT that The World's Super Powers HAVE LONG BEEN GATHERING IN AUSTRALIA'S REGION.
... As I also LONG AGO posted (and 'you all' STILL MOCK *rolls eyes*), that GOD WARNED US TO WATCH FOR, SO WE COULD RECOGNISE AND REPENT OF THE 'out of Egypt', BEASTLY DECEPTION, and LIVE!
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Thu Nov 25, 2010 4:14 am

true lilly wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:
true lilly wrote:... See the CORRECTIONS and PUNISHMENTS GOD WARNED OF, FOR DENYING HIS LIVING WORD to SLAVE FOR MAN'S RELIGIONS, ...trying to make the whole world fear, bow to and DIE FOR THE BEAST.

Vera Said:

...so I take it I got credibility...thankyou for your reverse speech
NOPEY DOPEY, 'YOU' have NO CRED AT ALL. As 'you' are still TOO SCAREDY a PUSSY to post The KEY LINKS, QUOTES, IMAGES or CONTEXT that 'you' KNOW I CAN'T post here or anywhere The DAVID ICKE PROMOTED RELIGIONS ARE PEDDLED... Oh and those who DON'T LIKE WHAT YOU ARE DOING, LIKE REPEATING THREATS OF ANOTHER CAR BOMBING (cos you know I DON'T FALL FOR THOSE, CORIesque, 'demons will get you in the night', THREATS, THAT YOU TRIED WHEN YOU RANG ME), ALSO HAVE 'YOUR NUMBER'

damn ...no credibility...rats,beans,worms...Hang on a second...I did what?
Vera Susa sayeth:

'demons will get you in the night', THREATS, THAT YOU TRIED WHEN YOU RANG ME), ALSO HAVE 'YOUR NUMBER'

...I never threatened you,I was flippin' frightened of you,still am...You are a Nutter,fruitcake,fruitbat,fruit-tingle...
That's it,I'm making a thread about your phone-call...you're mine baby...well,I'll do it tomorrow night,when I'm nicely toasted and dig out the repressed memories...you see,I think you're really COINTEL...counter intelligence...you,Vera,are a secret agent...If I trusted you,you would have my email,but you bullshitted once to often,about me.Chilli Bearstar,was a drug dog,she goes woof,woof,woof...

Now people,if I don't make it,Vera Susa,is EVIL...not gods advocate,but demon butt-lick,be very discerning about anything she post....a public menace and nuisance,and smears the name of my good friend Icke...(hmmm,probably why they sort of tolerate you here,Ciggy reckons Icke worked you over and had a mental breakdown or something like that,eh wot???
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Thu Nov 25, 2010 4:17 am

true lilly wrote:Oh, 'interesting timing', of the COUNTERFEIT AUSSIE $50. Making 'the news', When CHINA AND RUSSIA ARE DUMPING THE US DOLLAR... and the only slightly worse than VERY usual arguing between N and S Korea, a handy distraction from the FACT that The World's Super Powers HAVE LONG BEEN GATHERING IN AUSTRALIA'S REGION.

,,,at the moment,I'd give blow-jobs for $50,I'm a little short for ciggies next week...
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Thu Nov 25, 2010 4:19 am

I remember it was said someone felt the Icke site was going to be exposed; and 'them' REFUSING TO COVER the Vic Councils and Water sites being hacked; and you know how obsessed tintin is with STARTING AN IRANIAN NUKE WAR, well read the"STUXNET VIRUS...CRIMINAL GANGS" thread on DIF TODAY'S NEWS... reads- BECAUSE THE VIRUS PREVENTED IRAN DOING THEIR EVILS, THEY ARE COMPLAINING, THAT THE VIRUS USERS ARE "BAD GUYS"?! FFS, Talk about EXPOSING 'THEM'SELVES! ... YES, and by 'THEM'SELVES, I DO mean 'DAVID ICKE'=TEAM TINTIN aka The CONspiracy Industry SPIES, MOLES and TRAITOROUS 'aurtralians', like those HELPING 'CRUISE' aka 'TINTIN' aka the man who came and stayed in my home for 3 weeks (after FAILING to DISprove The TRUTH of GOD'S WORD that I'd been posting), who flew out of Melbourne under the name of AARNOUT van der PLOOGE.
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Thu Nov 25, 2010 4:29 am

true lilly wrote:I remember it was said someone felt the Icke site was going to be exposed; and 'them' REFUSING TO COVER the Vic Councils and Water sites being hacked; and you know how obsessed tintin is with STARTING AN IRANIAN NUKE WAR, well read the"STUXNET VIRUS...CRIMINAL GANGS" thread on DIF TODAY'S NEWS... reads- BECAUSE THE VIRUS PREVENTED IRAN DOING THEIR EVILS, THEY ARE COMPLAINING, THAT THE VIRUS USERS ARE "BAD GUYS"?! FFS, Talk about EXPOSING 'THEM'SELVES! ... YES, and by 'THEM'SELVES, I DO mean 'DAVID ICKE'=TEAM TINTIN aka The CONspiracy Industry SPIES, MOLES and TRAITOROUS 'aurtralians', like those HELPING 'CRUISE' aka 'TINTIN' aka the man who came and stayed in my home for 3 weeks (after FAILING to DISprove The TRUTH of GOD'S WORD that I'd been posting), who flew out of Melbourne under the name of AARNOUT van der PLOOGE.

I understand fully why Van Der Plooge was in a drunken state...when we meet...and IF...I'm taking enough acid,to floor an elephant. wacky
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Thu Nov 25, 2010 4:49 am

true lilly wrote:I remember it was said someone felt the Icke site was going to be exposed; and 'them' REFUSING TO COVER the Vic Councils and Water sites being hacked; and you know how obsessed tintin is with STARTING AN IRANIAN NUKE WAR, well read the"STUXNET VIRUS...CRIMINAL GANGS" thread on DIF TODAY'S NEWS... reads- BECAUSE THE VIRUS PREVENTED IRAN DOING THEIR EVILS, THEY ARE COMPLAINING, THAT THE VIRUS USERS ARE "BAD GUYS"?! FFS, Talk about EXPOSING 'THEM'SELVES! ... YES, and by 'THEM'SELVES, I DO mean 'DAVID ICKE'=TEAM TINTIN aka The CONspiracy Industry SPIES, MOLES and TRAITOROUS 'aurtralians', like those HELPING 'CRUISE' aka 'TINTIN' aka the man who came and stayed in my home for 3 weeks (after FAILING to DISprove The TRUTH of GOD'S WORD that I'd been posting), who flew out of Melbourne under the name of AARNOUT van der PLOOGE.
And see Billy Ruben have a melt down after I posted that...and about the 'just deserts' other local traitors have been eating... poor guy is panicking so much he's posting proof of his own lies...and I get more attacks here from the 'anti'ICKE names FOR posting the real inside dirt on Icke's STAR POSTER, WITH THE SELF BRAGGED POWER TO EDIT ANYONES POSTS.:-D
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Thu Nov 25, 2010 5:35 am

true lilly wrote:
And see Billy Ruben have a melt down after I posted that...and about the 'just deserts' other local traitors have been eating... poor guy is panicking so much he's posting proof of his own lies...and I get more attacks here from the 'anti'ICKE names FOR posting the real inside dirt on Icke's STAR POSTER, WITH THE SELF BRAGGED POWER TO EDIT ANYONES POSTS.:-D

...iCKE'S "sTAR-POSTER"...mwah,me...how flattering.Guess what,when it counted,brave Sir Thelyran ran away,he chickened off,he buggered off,when the chips were down,he fled town,brave Sir Thelyran ran away.
wave ...Hi David.
...and now I have the self-procliamed power to edit post,I can't even tie shoe laces,hence I wear slip on boots....think you're a bit confused madam.
What dirt can you invent on me that will stick,Vera?...You can't top what's happened in my real life,you want a hand,let's do it by song,think you can hurt me,think again.

Bikini Kill: Tell Me So
Take out a piece of paper
Put your name up in the corner
Take out a piece of paper
Write everything down
Then you can read it back to me
And maybe you can hurt me
You can read it back to me
Maybe you could know something
About me
About me
If you are gonna look at me
I am gonna get a prize
I am gonna get a prize
I am gonna get a prize
Oh tell me so
I wanna know
Oh tell me so
I wanna know
And don't stall
Tell me now
Oh shower stall
And I fell down, down
Down down down
I am gonna get a prize
I am gonna get a prize
I am gonna get a prize
Oh tell me so

hmmm,make a cool song for my thread,Cool Songs... thumbs up
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Thu Nov 25, 2010 5:48 am

true lilly wrote:

...I'm a gutless loser darling...but more honest than you...I can't change what happened,and the whole thing was swept under the rug...now all I got,is cops with twitching fingers...just hoping I jay-walk or something like that.Thought of hitting Victoria,but they'd just blow me away down there,no fuckin' around the Southerners...New Zealand looks good,pity Limelady if I bump into her...she might get a bit of lip and a spot of bother
...not hard to make the poor thing tremble,now she has'nt got the power of DIF...think I'll leave her alone,she copped enough shit from me now...Poor thing,why could'nt she just be up front and honest,fuckin' Cancers
...had enough of them lately,particulary,my partner...Kiwimaj was right!!!!...they're queer...I lose again. thumbs down
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Thu Nov 25, 2010 5:51 am

KIWIMAJ is a scorpio,they're in the same house as Cancer and Pisces...and she can see it.I like Aries girls...few leos and a couple of Virgos,they're good in bed,usually...
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Thu Nov 25, 2010 5:52 am

and WHY AREN'T ANY of those TRAITOROUS 'australian' posters or MODERATORS, covering THE MASSIVE NEWS, of The MASSIVE, INTERNATIONAL COUNTERFEIT AUSTRALIAN $50 Note RING, BEING BUSTED? Have a look at the link palomino posted on page 314 of "THE LYING CONspiracy Industry's SECRET", along with TARGET'S link there to Others EXPOSING THE FACIST CONspiracy Industry of those BETRAYING THIS GLORIOUS LAND, AUSTRALIA=O'Zion... If you want to KNOW YOUR ENEMIES: those who peddle ANY and EVERY RELIGION, BUT DEMAND THE WORLD IGNORE GOD'S WORD that DESCRIBES WHAT REALLY WAS, IS and WILL BE in This Whole, Real World.
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Thu Nov 25, 2010 6:49 am

oops, I only noticed how late it was after sending the following message to palomino, so unless all you here want to again prove you work to keep genuine seekers of Saving Truth, in the dark, could you please post this FOR bryshell on "The LYING CONspiracy Industry's SECRET" thread on Today's News on DIF - For bryshell's post, put the travolta/benjamin post with that Ancient Australian History in cave'art', image, and point out- they are Mighty, White Skinned, Redheads, and that the Females are VERY RARE, which FITS what happened when REDhaired BENJAMIN NEARLY BECAME EXTINCT, UNTIL THE MEN were allowed to take the Circle Dancing FOREIGN woman of The Nations to breed back up with.
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Thu Nov 25, 2010 7:40 am

Kinda PATHETICALLY TELLING that no one at DIF can Explain that I DIDN'T 'leave'/become 'inactive, but WAS BANNED, FOR QUOTING CONTINUED DEATH THREATS FROM CORI, TO THE MODERATORS, or ask for me to be allowed back or tell readers I post here, or offer to put folk in touch with me, without ALSO BEING BANNED... Sheesh, Talk about PUSSY LAP DOGS of THE BEAST running SCARED! ... And we all know what HUNTERS DO To the DOGS THEY OWN that RUN AWAY from the quarry... Sadly NOT put them in loving homes with those who Serve The Loving God.
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Thu Nov 25, 2010 9:05 am

WRONG AGAIN LADYBIRD, FRESIAN, CORI, TINTIN et al... THE WORLD'S HEALING STARTS FROM AUSTRALIA. It's YOU UFO, ALIEN SHAPE SHIFTING LIZARD, ICKEST LYING RELIGIONS PEDDLING, FACIST KRAUTS WHO ARE THE WORLD'S ENEMY. ... And NOW, THE DECLARED ENEMIES of those of us who Love This Country that YOU FIRST TELL ALL TO IGNORE, and "NOBODY CARES ABOUT BALLARAT", Declares CORI (except her PARTNER IN LIES, TINTIN Who came to spend 3 weeks here RECRUITING MORE TRAITORS), WHEN I'm posting REAL AND GLOBALY RELEVENT, Real Life Saving, NEWS and HISTORY about it, but NOW LADYBIRD HAS TO TRY TO MAKE IT AN 'EVIL ALIEN' CURSE! Look, just stop STEALING, trying to second guess and TWISTING My Posts INTO YOUR DEATH PEDDLING LIES, and DO JUSTICE, or EXPECT YOUR OWN SUPER-SIZED SERVES of PERFECTLY 'JUST DESERTS'... From God!
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Thu Nov 25, 2010 3:52 pm

aww, poor TINTIN, he is so shit scared, that he just had to run to stand by HIS DADDY, THE FATHER of THE LIE, THE PRINCE of DEATH... Nong, you CAN KILL A DEAD MAN, and THE SECOND DEATH IS FOREVER. For those who have trouble 'reading' him with comprehension, he just PERSONALLY THREATEND EVERYONE IN THE WORLD SEEKING THE TRUTH of THE CREATOR of LIFE, WITH DEATH, AND TOLD THE WORLD TO SUBMIT TO SERVING THE ANTI-LIFE, ANTI-CHRIST, LYING, LUCIFERIAN, ILLUMINATE, DEATH WORSHIPPING, WORLDLY 'powers' that PAY HIM TO SELL THEIR GLOBAL CONSPIRACY TO DECEIVE ALL THE WORLD TO DEATH... and FAILS AT THAT TO... BY TELLING THE WORLD TO DENY THE ETERNAL, LIVING, HOLY SPIRIT of TRUTH, BUT BELIEVE THE LIES and THREATS of A DEAD MAN, HIS GURU, ALBERT PIKE... HOSEA 14.
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Fri Nov 26, 2010 2:46 pm

yep, over 5 years of posting real world facts and showing how they fit what is actually described in God's Word, and how acceptance of the 'out of Egypt' lie is the stumbling block that causes all but the very elect to be deceived, and still No Counter argument from any of the God mockers... But they do all keep demanding people believe that the one 'truth' in the bible is the Known Lie of the Masonic Religions, that Mitsrayim is Egypt... Bit of a give away as to the Global Conspiracy Industry's Secret Agenda... Trying to re-bury the saving revelations God also promised un-bury... Explains a Lot about why Team Tintin and all those 'australian' posters keep ignoring all the Massive Foreign Investment In BOOMING AUSTRALIA, and Slaving to Promote One of OUR ENEMY INVADERS, LYING, DYING, FACIST GERMANY 'As The', 'rising again', 'eternal' SUPER POWER.
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Fri Nov 26, 2010 4:15 pm

And didn't those TRAITOROUS, PRO-NAZI EUGENICS breeders from VERY GERMAN S.A., like CAPRIVI Kennels, and that BLIND SURGEON, just hate it when my, CHAMPION BEARSTAR CHILEAN COPPER won that COBOLT BLUE Trophy for BEST BABY PUPPY at THE VICTORIAN SPECIALTY, after they worked so hard to try to trash me and COPPER'S RECORD BREAKING MOTHER and FATHER, 'THE RED HOT CHILLI PEPPER', GRAND CHAMPION BEARSTAR CHILEAN WILLOW R.O.M and 'Mr. KO', GRAND CHAMPION BEARSTAR KO C.D. R.O.M. ... Nearly as much as they hated me taking 'Mr. KO' to BEST IN SHOW at THE INAUGURAL S.A. SPECIALTY. ... And that First, ALL BREEDS CHAMPIONSHIP BEST IN SHOW, I took with CHILLI, at the RHODESIAN RIDGEBACK EASTER 4 Day FEATURE, in 'their' State of S.A. ... The Day 'MS. CAPRIVI', so stupidly, publically declared, Her War against me, which she started, with proven lies. ... Gee, I wonder who will turn up that PRO-ICKE MELBOURNE MEET UP on 5-12-2010, that TINTIN'S LADYBIRD IS PROMTING *grin, wink*
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Fri Nov 26, 2010 5:11 pm

and now, read back from page 314 of "THE Lying Conspiracy Industry's Secret" on DIF, Today's News, and ask yourselves why the ETYMOLOGICAL LINK between - B, V, W, and THE MANY LINKS between BENJAMIN and WANJINA, just like The Most Ancient Cave Paintings='written' HISTORIES, THAT ARE IN AUSTRALIA, are IGNORED byTINTIN'S UBER-KRAUT-MYTH-PROMOTING CORI, THE SELF PROCLAIMED 'expert' on ETYMOLOGY.
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Fri Nov 26, 2010 5:18 pm

and now, read back from page 314 of "THE Lying Conspiracy Industry's Secret" on DIF, Today's News, and ask yourselves why the ETYMOLOGICAL LINK between - B, V, W, and THE MANY LINKS between BENJAMIN and WANJINA, just like The Most Ancient Cave Paintings='written' HISTORIES, THAT ARE IN AUSTRALIA, are IGNORED byTINTIN'S UBER-KRAUT-MYTH-PROMOTING CORI, THE SELF PROCLAIMED 'expert' on ETYMOLOGY. ... An HONERT ANSWER EXPLAINS WHY I'VE BE BANNED FROM POSTING, CONTINUED EXPOSURE, of ALL 'their' LIES, SOLD BY THE LIARS of THE DAVID ICKE FRANCHISE.
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  Everybody, Loves Sod..!!! Fri Nov 26, 2010 5:29 pm

true lilly wrote:And didn't those TRAITOROUS, PRO-NAZI EUGENICS breeders from VERY GERMAN S.A., like CAPRIVI Kennels, and that BLIND SURGEON, just hate it when my, CHAMPION BEARSTAR CHILEAN COPPER won that COBOLT BLUE Trophy for BEST BABY PUPPY at THE VICTORIAN SPECIALTY, after they worked so hard to try to trash me and COPPER'S RECORD BREAKING MOTHER and FATHER, 'THE RED HOT CHILLI PEPPER', GRAND CHAMPION BEARSTAR CHILEAN WILLOW R.O.M and 'Mr. KO', GRAND CHAMPION BEARSTAR KO C.D. R.O.M. ... Nearly as much as they hated me taking 'Mr. KO' to BEST IN SHOW at THE INAUGURAL S.A. SPECIALTY. ... And that First, ALL BREEDS CHAMPIONSHIP BEST IN SHOW, I took with CHILLI, at the RHODESIAN RIDGEBACK EASTER 4 Day FEATURE, in 'their' State of S.A. ... The Day 'MS. CAPRIVI', so stupidly, publically declared, Her War against me, which she started, with proven lies. ... Gee, I wonder who will turn up that PRO-ICKE MELBOURNE MEET UP on 5-12-2010, that TINTIN'S LADYBIRD IS PROMTING *grin, wink*

Dog Breeding Is Very Competitive Though...

thumbs up thumbs up thumbs up

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 40 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 29 ... 40  Next