Sodlike Productions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

David Icke site BETRAYS AUSTRALIA

+11
Cigar
Everybody, Loves Sod..!!!
John Drake
Lady Tis-Shine
*Kia*
Billy Ruben
C!ggy
Kallisti, Damn'd Sod..!!!
Ciggy
Del Monte
true lilly
15 posters

Page 36 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

David Icke site BETRAYS AUSTRALIA - Page 36 Empty Re: David Icke site BETRAYS AUSTRALIA

Post  raginggran Fri Jan 14, 2011 9:44 pm

I'd do her
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BOByH_iOn88

raginggran

Back to top Go down

David Icke site BETRAYS AUSTRALIA - Page 36 Empty Re: David Icke site BETRAYS AUSTRALIA

Post  Ciggy Fri Jan 14, 2011 9:48 pm

raginggran wrote:I'd do her
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BOByH_iOn88

thumbs up
Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

Post  raginggran Fri Jan 14, 2011 9:49 pm

huzzba

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nrIJjB_dyP0&feature=list_related&playnext=1&list=MLGxdCwVVULXdzZYZF2ifmdxCl2zs-nzie cheers

raginggran

Back to top Go down

Post  raginggran Fri Jan 14, 2011 9:54 pm

raginggran

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Fri Jan 14, 2011 10:01 pm

raginggran wrote:interesting that your odepial wanks on hepburn.. no tits! lulzzzz

I didn't have a pappa thrill.. only an merica gus,,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zRu3tw9fYxE&feature=related

starting to really like you...alot.Pity you were'nt local,willing to learn new ways of muff-diving... thumbs up Did we get introduced?
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Fri Jan 14, 2011 10:16 pm

Everybody, Loves Sod..!!! wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:
David Icke site BETRAYS AUSTRALIA - Page 36 Thumbnailca415eio

are you kiddin',I'd ditch my hang-ups about incest and never leave the teat...

Hey Billy If They Diagnosed You Hypothetically...!!!

What Did They CaLL yOU...????

cthulhu cthulhu cthulhu

well you see Sod,I have certain advantages that white man does'nt...the welfare system automatically caters for wayward natives like me...very convenient to lower the unemployment statistics thumbs up

Next,get Centrelinks,JS or equivalent Social Security offices guidelines for diagnosing certain disabilities and act up on it.Get in trouble with the police and get locked up ranting and raving.I'm up for my five year review soon,so if I can avoid shooting at the next one,I'll be cool.

For hard-cores,smearing the gaol cell and yourself with excrement or wanking at the interview is a way fast tracking paperwork,but it'll cost you 21 days in the psyche ward.

Plus I'm doing Centrelink a favour,by hiding in the system.I got occult attacks,that makes me very unreliable for work thumbs up ,but ...

I am a diagnosed Section 32 Schizophrenic with florid and tactile symptoms.That means I have audio or visual hallucinations coupled with debilitating pain...which is quite true,I deserve a fuckin' pension.They don't mind,they expect me to suicide,but I won't...

I am sectioned for government pay-out by convenience,they don't pay people to be victims of occults,witch-craft and devilry of any forms...even though,I spook them,with floating black orbs around me.

Oh,yeah,insult the psychiatrist,when he locks you up,like Llewellyn did,exercise your rights for change of doctor.I got rid of him who was connected to the occult group I was under and opted for a completely incompetant Indian...we just discussed Hindu's and how Western Society was so thick,not to see the scientific value of reincarnation.If you get a perverted nurse or female doctor,let her have her way with you...works for me.

But don't take diamond rings in,I heard of nurses cutting cubitz Zirconia as replacements...or maybe they were delusional schizoids,like my fellow patriate,True Lilly... thumbs up

Thanks for your interest...Billy
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Sat Jan 15, 2011 3:48 pm

Hee hee... Why start a new thread, when 'you' have all spewed your vile, lies and contradictions that prove you to be ENEMIES of LIFE, in this thread. So the following is the last reply I'll post in another thread - Ah, but we all know that the occult satanic, invented, run and CON-TROLLED, Universal Web, only bothers TROLLING those 'they' FEAR FOR NOT FEARING 'them', and only step up the TROLLING to real world VIOLENCE when the floods of liables and personal threats fail to scare those Independant thinking posters away. So thank 'you' Teams of Trolls, for making it clear that I am NOT like ANY of 'you' tools of The Great Deception. Oh, my answer to 'your' 'question', TIS, that 'you' know I've answered many times - UNlike, SATANISTS, MASONS, ICKETARDS, MORMONS, ATHIESTS, and ALL RELIGIONS, I REJECT THE MYTHS of the 'out of Egypt' LIES THAT LEAD TO DEATH, that ALL 'you' TROLLS ALSO DEMAND THE WORLD 'believe', AGAINST ALL THE FACTS of SCIENCE that AGREE WITH WHAT GOD DESCRIBED of ALL THE HISTORY of ALL THE WORLD. EZEKIEL 34
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Sat Jan 15, 2011 5:36 pm

I was banned from DIF, because I started posting QUOTES of 'tintin=their' LIES & CONTRADICTIONS that EXPOSED 'his=their' PLOTS AGAINST AUSTRALIANS, like TINTIN'S PRINCE of ORANGE, GREENIE WATER MISmanagement and BALD FACED LIES, THAT LED TO THIS, of our ANNUAL MONSOONS (that 'they' KNEW WOULD BE VERY HEAVY), to FLOOD OVER OUR WATERLOGGED SOILS, and THROUGH OUR LIVES. TINTIN WASN'T 'predicting' a Great FLOOD he used to go on about, BUT PLOTTING WITH HIS ORANGE GREENIE TRAITORS, TO ENSURE IT HAPPENED. And now 'they' HAVE VIOLENTLY STRUCK AUSTRALIANS, 'they' PLAN to Complete 'their' INVASION. See, the floods have also PROVED that with the DAMS, CANALS, CISTERNS and INFRASTRUCTURE that THE DUTCH ROYALS PREVENTED FOR OVER 400 YEARS, THIS LAND WILL BE LIKE EDEN, AS GOD ALSO DESCRIBED, IN THE ACTUAL TIME LINES HE DESCRIBED, that Universal 'belief' in MASONIC EGYPT WORSHIP, BLINDS THE WORLD TO.
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Sat Jan 15, 2011 7:18 pm

INTERESTING TIMING for 7TWO PRIME, to show that important classic movie, "ON THE BEACH". Set in AUSTRALIA, when NUCLEAR WAR wiped out all life, everywhere else. Google it, get it, watch it, and ask yourselves WHY 'those' TRUTH TWISTING 'MASTERS' of Movie CODE SPEAK, TINTIN , CORI and Co. at DIF, REFUSE to tell you what it REALLY 'SAYS', on those very rare occasions that 'they've' dared to mention it at all.
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Sat Jan 15, 2011 8:30 pm

true lilly wrote:Hee hee... Why start a new thread, when 'you' have all spewed your vile, lies and contradictions that prove you to be ENEMIES of LIFE, in this thread. So the following is the last reply I'll post in another thread - Ah, but we all know that the occult satanic, invented, run and CON-TROLLED, Universal Web, only bothers TROLLING those 'they' FEAR FOR NOT FEARING 'them', and only step up the TROLLING to real world VIOLENCE when the floods of liables and personal threats fail to scare those Independant thinking posters away. So thank 'you' Teams of Trolls, for making it clear that I am NOT like ANY of 'you' tools of The Great Deception. Oh, my answer to 'your' 'question', TIS, that 'you' know I've answered many times - UNlike, SATANISTS, MASONS, ICKETARDS, MORMONS, ATHIESTS, and ALL RELIGIONS, I REJECT THE MYTHS of the 'out of Egypt' LIES THAT LEAD TO DEATH, that ALL 'you' TROLLS ALSO DEMAND THE WORLD 'believe', AGAINST ALL THE FACTS of SCIENCE that AGREE WITH WHAT GOD DESCRIBED of ALL THE HISTORY of ALL THE WORLD. EZEKIEL 34
mmm... On this desert of a Forum, with ONLY 13,400 messages in TOTAL, on ONLY the first page of General, as of 1.30 p.m. 16-1-2011, some rather TELLING NUMBERS - 7 of 'your' ANTI-true lilly threads, TELLING READERS to ignore what I post, 902 Views. 5 of my 6 threads, 12,330 Views = of the TOTAL 13,400 posts here, 13,232 Views are of 13 true lilly threads on the first page of General.
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Sat Jan 15, 2011 10:43 pm

true lilly wrote:INTERESTING TIMING for 7TWO PRIME, to show that important classic movie, "ON THE BEACH". Set in AUSTRALIA, when NUCLEAR WAR wiped out all life, everywhere else. Google it, get it, watch it, and ask yourselves WHY 'those' TRUTH TWISTING 'MASTERS' of Movie CODE SPEAK, TINTIN , CORI and Co. at DIF, REFUSE to tell you what it REALLY 'SAYS', on those very rare occasions that 'they've' dared to mention it at all.
So, The Classic Old, "ON THE BEACH", Warning, and Current, "BEACHED AS", Warning (Against FALLING for that DEADLY, ORANGE=GREENIE, 'man can save', BS), among so many given to, THOSE WITH HEARING EARS & SEEING EYES. The Last Words of "On the Beach", were, "There Is Still TIME... Brother", followed by, Leonard Cohen's, "SUZANNE" (=Lily & Trumpet: WARNING of The FALSE & DECEIVING, 'out of Egypt' TIME LInES), and that followed by the refrain of, "HALLELUJAH". Then followed by that other Classic Movie, "The Street's of PHILADELPHIA (=Revelation 3: 7 to 13)". See, God also Warned Us of TRAITORS, and the TRAPPING NET'works', 'they' install IN OUR OWN HOUSES, that, Ultimately WILL CONDEMN THOSE DECEIVERS By 'their' OWN, FREE WILL, DECEPTIVE Traps. ... Oh and God also told us that HE WOULD CALL OUT & SET UP, those of HIS ETERNAL KINGDOM, while THE LAST Worldly Kingdom IS CRUMBLING.
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Sun Jan 16, 2011 2:17 am

true lilly wrote: EZEKIEL 34
Ezekiel 34
1 The word of the LORD came to me:
2 “Son of man, prophesy against the shepherds of Israel; prophesy and say to them:
‘This is what the Sovereign LORD says:
Woe to you shepherds of Israel who only take care of yourselves!
Should not shepherds take care of the flock?
3 You eat the curds, clothe yourselves with the wool and slaughter the choice animals, but you do not take care of the flock.
4 You have not strengthened the weak or healed the sick or bound up the injured.
You have not brought back the strays or searched for the lost.
You have ruled them harshly and brutally.
5 So they were scattered because there was no shepherd, and when they were scattered they became food for all the wild animals.
6 My sheep wandered over all the mountains and on every high hill.
They were scattered over the whole earth, and no one searched or looked for them
You Do Know That ...
WHY LEAVE OUT 25 lines, 18, 19 being particularly RELEVENT NOW.
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Sun Jan 16, 2011 2:20 am

Ezekiel 34
2 “Son of man, prophesy against the shepherds of Israel; prophesy and say to them:
3 You eat the curds, clothe yourselves with the wool and slaughter the choice animals, but you do not take care of the flock.
4 You have not strengthened the weak or healed the sick or bound up the injured.

5 So they were scattered because there was no shepherd, and when they were scattered they became food for all the wild animals.
They were scattered over the whole earth, and no one searched or looked for them. ...
You Do Know That ...
you LÈFT OUT 25 lines, 18, 19, being particularly Relevent NOW.

Last edited by true lilly on Sun Jan 16, 2011 2:34 am; edited 1 time in total
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Sun Jan 16, 2011 2:29 am

Ciggy wrote:Full lyrics for O'Zion hymn #666:

Travelling in a fried-out combie
On a Victoria trail, head full of zombie
I met a strange Lulzy, she made me nervous
She told me Egypt doesn't exist
And she said,

"Do you come from the land O'Zion?
Where women blow and brains are fryin'?
Can't you hear, can't you hear the siren?
You better run, you better hide behind the sign."

Buying weed from a man in Amster-dim
He was a diftard by the name of Tintin
I said, "Did you ever bomb Lilly's car?"
He just smiled and muttered something bizarre

And he said,

Walkin' down a street in Taree
Too many police cars, but not much to see
I said to Fat Bastard, "Are you trying to tempt me
Because I come for the hand of sweet P?"
And he said,

We are..

Where women blow and brains are fryin'? (yyyyyyeeeeahhhh)
Can't you hear, can't you hear the siren? (ooooooyeaaaaahhh)

Can't you hear, can't you hear the siren? (oooo yeah)
You better run, you better hide behind the sign." (ooo da la yeah!)

We are...

[Fades Out]

this is just to funny not to be bumped....would'nt you agree Lilly rolf
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Sun Jan 16, 2011 2:34 am

Ciggy Sings:

...pure comedy gold... rolf thumbs up
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Sun Jan 16, 2011 2:42 am

Oh come on Lilly,you got to admit,it's funny as... lmao thumbs up wacky wave
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Sun Jan 16, 2011 2:49 am

true lilly wrote:
Ezekiel 34

They were scattered over the whole earth, and no one searched or looked for them. ...
You Do Know That ...
...and as 'they' well know, I CAN'T DO Posts larger than my phone can SAVE, as WAY TOO OFTEN they VANISH FROM THE REPLY BOX WHEN I CLICK 'SEND'. Which IS also WHY Ciggy and Co. do those huge posts 'they' KNOW I CAN'T QUOTE BACK WITH THE CORRECTIONS THAT EXPOSE 'their' LIES.
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Sun Jan 16, 2011 2:53 am

true lilly wrote:
Ezekiel 34

You Do Know That ...
...and as 'they' well know, I CAN'T DO Posts larger than my phone can SAVE, as WAY TOO OFTEN they VANISH FROM THE REPLY BOX WHEN I CLICK 'SEND'. Which IS also WHY Ciggy and Co. do those huge posts 'they' KNOW I CAN'T QUOTE BACK WITH THE CORRECTIONS THAT EXPOSE 'their' LIES. ... And then 'they' bitch about 'THEIR' DOUBLING my VANISHED posts, as with this one that has taken 12 attempts and 3 hours, to get this far in what was a longer reply, that I've yet to fit more Key points in.

Last edited by true lilly on Sun Jan 16, 2011 3:10 am; edited 1 time in total
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Sun Jan 16, 2011 3:03 am

true lilly wrote:
true lilly wrote:
Ezekiel 34

You Do Know That ...
...and as 'they' well know, I CAN'T DO Posts larger than my phone can SAVE, as WAY TOO OFTEN they VANISH FROM THE REPLY BOX WHEN I CLICK 'SEND'. Which IS also WHY Ciggy and Co. do those huge posts 'they' KNOW I CAN'T QUOTE BACK WITH THE CORRECTIONS THAT EXPOSE 'their' LIES.

Fibs and lies Little Lilly,a number of people here,including Ciggy,use phones to post...true story.And,while you are here,why did'nt you predict the greatest floods in O'Zion in a century.You said it would be all blue skies
...but OzGod was very cross with the Exclusive Bretheren and wiped Toowoomba and Warwick off the maps...and had a go at you in Ballarat the very next day...But Taree...I'm dry,hot and thirsty...basking in the love of OzGod...I can't take it,being part vampire and all...The Manning's a near trickle...*shakes fist at OzGod*...tis not fair play Lilly,none at all.Was looking forward to looting the cop-shop for guns,ammo,and confiscated drugs...Not Happy

thumbs down thumbs down
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Sun Jan 16, 2011 3:47 am

...and as 'they' well know, I CAN'T DO Posts larger than my phone can SAVE, as WAY TOO OFTEN they VANISH FROM THE REPLY BOX WHEN I CLICK 'SEND'. Which IS also WHY Ciggy and Co. do those huge posts 'they' KNOW I CAN'T QUOTE BACK WITH THE CORRECTIONS THAT EXPOSE 'their' LIES. ... And then 'they' bitch about 'THEIR' DOUBLING my VANISHED posts, as with this one that has taken 12 attempts and 3 hours, to get this far in what was a longer reply, that I've yet to fit more Key points in. ... Like that ALL THESE TROLLS, with banks wizz bang computers, post BIGGER SIGNATURES than I CAN POST in a whole, saved before it's VANISHED, reply, but still 'they' HAVE TO TROLL & TRASH, This ONE, Phone Texting, woman. ... And this is my 3rd attempt to get this posted, so it's understandable that I don't bother repying to the TROLLS FLOODS of REPEATING THE SAME PROVEN LIES.
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Sun Jan 16, 2011 4:11 am

Ciggy wrote:
true lilly wrote:
Ciggy wrote:
Gaslighting is usually a good option: it made Lulzy what she is today, according to Her Dingbatness.
Idiots, wanting it both ways, again, and believing it gives you credibility. How can the NETwork of Gasliightiers, you demand folk believe, 'don't exist or do' what they do, affect me in the manner you also lie they have? Indeed, you and your 'mates' years of insane floods of contradictory, bald faced lies, posted all over forums I've never been to, are examples of the Gang Stalking you deny I endure. And that's what makes you all bitterly angry enough to step up the acts of murderous violence I also keep surviving. And as you well know Ciggy, rather than becoming bitter or vengeful like you God Mockers, for years I've posted advice FOR OTHERS 'YOU' TARGET, on how to BEAT 'YOU/them', WITHOUT JOINING 'them/YOU'. And that really does BURN 'YOU' MOBS of FOOLS.

lmao

Lulz duly harvested this time around. You're getting more worth my time.

Gang Stalking? It's a natural human reaction to mock the obvious nutter. Nothing more, nothing less.

You claim you've been gas-lit, which is why I recommended to Billy, tongue in cheek (you never could tell when a person's joking could you), that he do such a thing to his personal enemy there in New South Wales; I did so because, well, look at the result. You haven't had a coherent thought nor the capacity to reason, in decades. And you DO get angry, just look at you. You're seething in it. And that's funny as hell.

lol!

You haven't had a coherent thought nor the capacity to reason, in decades. And you DO get angry, just look at you. You're seething in it. And that's funny as hell.

Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Sun Jan 16, 2011 4:13 am

true lilly wrote:...and as 'they' well know, I CAN'T DO Posts larger than my phone can SAVE, as WAY TOO OFTEN they VANISH FROM THE REPLY BOX WHEN I CLICK 'SEND'. Which IS also WHY Ciggy and Co. do those huge posts 'they' KNOW I CAN'T QUOTE BACK WITH THE CORRECTIONS THAT EXPOSE 'their' LIES. ... And then 'they' bitch about 'THEIR' DOUBLING my VANISHED posts, as with this one that has taken 12 attempts and 3 hours, to get this far in what was a longer reply, that I've yet to fit more Key points in. ... Like that ALL THESE TROLLS, with banks wizz bang computers, post BIGGER SIGNATURES than I CAN POST in a whole, saved before it's VANISHED, reply, but still 'they' HAVE TO TROLL & TRASH, This ONE, Phone Texting, woman. ... And this is my 3rd attempt to get this posted, so it's understandable that I don't bother repying to the TROLLS FLOODS of REPEATING THE SAME PROVEN LIES.

You said the same thing four times in a row,no-ones buying it...hmmm,might be trolls,but you tell fibs,big ones and lots of them...your thoughts on this madam???

* anyway,use the meat-stuff in your skull...and stop blaming others for hacking your phone,if your texts are limited in postings,then do smaller postings and just edit them,with extra shit that you print,problem solved,maybe it's those unfounded allegations that rides the goat in readers like me...also,can you please start doing biblical verses again,I need numbers for Thursday's Powerball...you've been very disappointing so far.Thankyou in advance,Love bIlLY
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Sun Jan 16, 2011 4:31 am

true lilly wrote:...and as 'they' well know, I CAN'T DO Posts larger than my phone can SAVE, as WAY TOO OFTEN they VANISH FROM THE REPLY BOX WHEN I CLICK 'SEND'. Which IS also WHY Ciggy and Co. do those huge posts 'they' KNOW I CAN'T QUOTE BACK WITH THE CORRECTIONS THAT EXPOSE 'their' LIES. ... And then 'they' bitch about 'THEIR' DOUBLING my VANISHED posts, as with this one that has taken 12 attempts and 3 hours, to get this far in what was a longer reply, that I've yet to fit more Key points in. ... Like that ALL THESE TROLLS, with banks wizz bang computers, post BIGGER SIGNATURES than I CAN POST in a whole, saved before it's VANISHED, reply, but still 'they' HAVE TO TROLL & TRASH, This ONE, Phone Texting, woman. ... And this is my 3rd attempt to get this posted, so it's understandable that I don't bother repying to the TROLLS FLOODS of REPEATING THE SAME PROVEN LIES.

Lilly Said:
BIGGER SIGNATURES than I CAN POST in a whole, saved before it's VANISHED, reply, but still 'they' HAVE TO TROLL & TRASH, This ONE, Phone Texting, woman. ... And this is my 3rd attempt to get this posted, so it's understandable that I don't bother repying to the TROLLS FLOODS of REPEATING THE SAME PROVEN LIES

Lilly,I don't want you to answer me,I don't want that all,I'm just making your boring threads and rants more interesting,go on,stop giggling and drooling,yes you do,you know you want it...yes,all that attention...yes you do,there's a good girl,a little gin to wash down that Prozac,see...Billy cares,nighty night sweet Lilly,Love Billy

wacky catfight

I see you're using your Iceland phone today and not the Californian one...wish I was there...in Iceland,bit greasy with sweat,farkin' hot,need a bit of rain I think,could you please anger...or appease the Lord God of O'zion...three t-shirts I went through today,with horrible oniony smell,better get back on the Lollies...

My Faves are these...

David Icke site BETRAYS AUSTRALIA - Page 36 Fizzers

Last edited by Billy Ruben on Sun Jan 16, 2011 4:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Sun Jan 16, 2011 4:34 am

Oh goody, 'you' expose 'your' lies again - as thinking readers know, there is a massive difference between posting one liners on modern phones and HAVING REPLIES CONSTANTLY HIGHJACKED from old phones, THAT TAKE A WHOLE AD BREAK JUST TO CLICK 'scroll' down a page BLOATED WITH YOUR SIGS. So it would take me a day to find CIGGY DEMANDING, 'WHO TOLD' ME, OF THE GREAT, CORRECTING, SUFFERING, I, AGAIN, WARNED OF. ... And yet another VANISHED POST OF MINE, WITH KEY QUOTES TOO LARGE TO SAVE, WHICH 'they' enjoy doing, just to be CHILDISH BULLIES WASTING MY TIME, AND, TO PREVENT ME MAKING FULLY CONTEXTUAL REPLIES, that 'they' FEAR FREE THINKERS READING... But I'll plug on...
Billy Ruben wrote:
Ezekiel 34
you, SOD, LEFT OUT 25 lines, 18, 19, being particularly Relevent NOW.
[b][/quote]
Fibs and lies Little Lilly,a number of people here,including Ciggy,use phones to post...true story.And,while you are here,why did'nt you predict the greatest floods in O'Zion in a century.You said it would be all blue skies
...but OzGod was very cross with the Exclusive Bretheren and wiped Toowoomba and Warwick off the maps...and had a go at you in Ballarat the very next day...But Taree...I'm dry,hot and thirsty...basking in the love of OzGod...I can't take it,being part vampire and all...The Manning's a near trickle...*shakes fist at OzGod*...tis not fair play Lilly,none at all.Was looking forward to looting the cop-shop for guns,ammo,and confiscated drugs...Not Happy[/quote]
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Sun Jan 16, 2011 4:53 am

true lilly wrote:Oh goody, 'you' expose 'your' lies again - as thinking readers know, there is a massive difference between posting one liners on modern phones and HAVING REPLIES CONSTANTLY HIGHJACKED from old phones, THAT TAKE A WHOLE AD BREAK JUST TO CLICK 'scroll' down a page BLOATED WITH YOUR SIGS. So it would take me a day to find CIGGY DEMANDING, 'WHO TOLD' ME, OF THE GREAT, CORRECTING, SUFFERING, I, AGAIN, WARNED OF. ... And yet another VANISHED POST OF MINE, WITH KEY QUOTES TOO LARGE TO SAVE, WHICH 'they' enjoy doing, just to be CHILDISH BULLIES WASTING MY TIME, AND, TO PREVENT ME MAKING FULLY CONTEXTUAL REPLIES, that 'they' FEAR FREE THINKERS READING... But I'll plug on...

...I just lost a great post ripping your heart out,exposing your lies,cause I'm a troll,with a pea sized heart,cause I can't love my niece hardcore the way I'd love too and have nothing better to do with my insignificant life,but to shoot you down for sport,whilst downloading Youtube Punk Videos in the background...pissed off I am,all because I wanted to put a farkin' emoticon on...FFFFUUUUCCCCKKK!!!!!!!

But anyway,you talk shit,cause look what Ciggy can do by phone:
Ciggy wrote:
Full lyrics for O'Zion hymn #666:

Travelling in a fried-out combie
On a Victoria trail, head full of zombie
I met a strange Lulzy, she made me nervous
She told me Egypt doesn't exist
And she said,

And he said,

Walkin' down a street in Taree
Too many police cars, but not much to see
I said to Fat Bastard, "Are you trying to tempt me
Because I come for the hand of sweet P?"
And he said,

We are..

Where women blow and brains are fryin'? (yyyyyyeeeeahhhh)
Can't you hear, can't you hear the siren? (ooooooyeaaaaahhh)

Can't you hear, can't you hear the siren? (oooo yeah)
You better run, you better hide behind the sign." (ooo da la yeah!)

We are...

[Fades Out]

...and I'm on a PC at home,as I don't suffer delusions grandeur about my insignificance,my enemies know where I am...and if they want to risk their lives coming here,especially with no pot,so be it.I stir shit and trouble,if I cop a caning so be it,but I won't invent the International Tintin Cabal like you do,I took on the real Illuminaughty,and hang by three threads from being destroyed,but that's Ok,that's what they do,to Goyim trash like me,how about your imaginary detractors,Bingo Hall Girls can be ruffians to...especially with a nasty fox terrier or somewat???
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next