Sodlike Productions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

David Icke site BETRAYS AUSTRALIA

+11
Cigar
Everybody, Loves Sod..!!!
John Drake
Lady Tis-Shine
*Kia*
Billy Ruben
C!ggy
Kallisti, Damn'd Sod..!!!
Ciggy
Del Monte
true lilly
15 posters

Page 34 of 40 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 40  Next

Go down

David Icke site BETRAYS AUSTRALIA - Page 34 Empty Re: David Icke site BETRAYS AUSTRALIA

Post  Ciggy Thu Jan 13, 2011 8:35 pm

true lilly wrote:And meanwhile tintin and cori are GLOATING AND BLAMING OZ, FOR THE FLOODS THEIR GREENIE, WORLD WATER 'manager' ORANGE ROYALS, CAUSED!:-@

So where was yer OzGod, off taking a nap? Yet he protects Gabrielle Giffords? Seriously?
lmao
Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

David Icke site BETRAYS AUSTRALIA - Page 34 Empty Re: David Icke site BETRAYS AUSTRALIA

Post  Ciggy Thu Jan 13, 2011 8:45 pm

According to Balashon, the Hebrew Language Detective:

Tuesday, March 31, 2009
mitzrayim
Since we discussed the father (Cham), let's talk about the son - Mitzrayim מצרים - the Hebrew name for Egypt. In the last post we ran into difficulties reconciling the Hebrew word cham with the Egyptian kmt. However, with Mitzrayim, there are less difficulties, since this word is only found in Semitic languages - the ancient Egyptians didn't use it themselves. Here's the entry for the etymology of Mitzrayim in the Theological Dictionary of the Old Testament:

The Hebrew name for Egypt, misrayim, corresponds to Ugar. msrm, Phoen. msrym, Egyptian Aram. msryn, Syr. mesrem, Akk. Musur/Musru/Misri, Old Persian Mudraya, Arab. Misr; the word is not, however, attested in Old Egyptian. The Egyptians themselves called their land ... t3.wy, the "two lands" (referring to Upper and Lower Egypt) ... If misrayim constitutes a genuine dual form, and if it is connected with Akk. misru, "border, region", and Arab. misr, "border, land, capital city," it might be a translation of t3.wy, although this explanation is extremely uncertain. Meir Fraenkel's derivation of misrayim, associating it with matar, "rain," "water," is untenable.

The singular form masor also occurs in the OT (Mic. 7:12; 2 . K 192:24 par Isa. 37:25; Isa. 19:6) and the gentilic form misri is richly attested.
A few notes about this entry:

1) There is a Hebrew cognate to the Akkadian misru -metzer מצר, which also means "boundary". According to Klein, the word only appears in post-biblical Hebrew (e.g. Bava Batra 61b, 62b) and is a secondary form of the biblical word metzar מצר. That word is said to mean either "distress" or "a narrow place" ("strait" in modern Hebrew). It is familiar from the phrase בין המצרים bein hametzarim - which is used to describe the three weeks preceeding Tisha B'Av. The origin of the phrase is Eicha 1:3 -

כָּל-רֹדְפֶיהָ הִשִּׂיגוּהָ, בֵּין הַמְּצָרִים
The JPS translates this as "all her pursuers overtook her in the narrow places", but adds their common note to "in the narrow places": "Meaning of Hebrew uncertain". The Daat Mikra says that "narrow places" is probably the plain meaning of the verse, but says there are those that explain it as meaning "distress", so the verse would mean "all her pursuers overtook her when she was in distress." Interestingly, they also quote the Rashbam as saying the word here means "border" - in the borders of the Kingdom of Yehuda, and that whenever the Jews would flee to the border, their neighbors would hand them over to their enemies. So perhaps the word does have a biblical origin.

2) The Arabic misr meaning "capital city" explains how Cairo is referred to as Masr in modern Egyptian Arabic. Stahl, in his Arabic etymological dictionary, writes that this title originally applied to Fustat. He quotes Maimonides, in a letter to Ibn Tibbon, where he writes, "I reside in Mitzrayim [meaning Fostat]; the king resides in Cairo."

3) The Daat Mikra generally writes that Matzor מצור is simply a poetic form of Mitzrayim, and not a singular form (however in their commentary to Bereshit 10:6, when the word Mitzrayim first appears in the Tanach, they write that it might be a double form, indicating the two kingdoms.) In a footnote to Melachim II 19:25, they note that Matzor might preserve an earlier form of the name, and that the suffix "-im" in Mitzrayim might be locative, like Yerushalayim. This explains the Akkadian and Arabic forms, which otherwise might appear to be singular.

4) Steinberg, while clearly aware of the division of Egypt into the Upper and Lower Kingdoms (he mentions it in his entry), writes that the plural nature of Mitzrayim is due to the Nile river splitting the country into east and west (or as this book writes, "the two banks of the Nile"). This could help answer the question raised in this book, who after acknowledging the theory that Mitzrayim is a dual form, writes:

However, prophetic texts from Jeremiah [44:1] and Isaiah [11:11] differentiate between מצרים [Mitzrayim] and פרתס [Partos] as Lower and Upper Egypt, indicating that מצרים [Mitzrayim], if it is to be located as a geographic reference, at least in these prophetic texts refers to Lower Egypt or the Nile delta.
This site writes that:

Northern or Lower Egypt is called Mazor, .. while Southern or Upper Egypt is Pathros, the Egyptian Pa-to-Res, or "the land of the south" (Isa. 11:11). But the whole country is generally mentioned under the dual name of Mizraim, "the two Mazors".
However, this explanation ignores the fact that Mitzrayim and Patros are listed together in Yishayahu and Yirmiyahu.

One unexpected derivative of Mitzrayim - actually the Arabic Misr - is the song Misirlou. Even if you don't recognize the name (it means "Egyptian girl"), there's a good chance you know the song. Listen to this brief NPR story, and you'll hear how the song spread all over the world, including to the niggunim of rabbis and to klezmer bands. I guess you can take the Jews out of Mitzrayim, but you can't really take Mitzrayim out of the Jews...

http://www.balashon.com/2009/03/mitzrayim.html
Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciggy Thu Jan 13, 2011 8:51 pm

The (Amster)Dam Dutch beat you to it ...again!
Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Thu Jan 13, 2011 9:16 pm

I also EXPLAINED THAT TO 'YOU/them', MANY TIMES OVER, AS YOU WELL KNOW - THERD IS NO, ONE 'authority' bv UP TO EVERY INDIVIDUAL TO STUDY, TEST AND PROVE SCRIPTURE, against WHAT IS REAL, IN THIS WHOLE, REAL WORLD, that ONLY HOLY SCRIPTURE DESCRIBED, AND GOOD, MODERN, REVEALING SCIENCE AGREES WITH. e.g. WATER COVERED PLANET, ONE LAND MASS, LIFE WITH NO OXYGEN, ONE LAND MASS DIVIDES.... But 'they' IGNORE, DENY, ALL THAT TRUELY ANCIENT GLOBAL HISTORY, in order to FORCE the world into The Great, DECEIVING APOSTACY of THIS LAST WORLDLY Kingdom Age's, UNIVERSAL=ONE World, EGYPTION DEATH WORSHIPPING RELIGIONS of THE WHORE and ALL IT'S BASTARD CHILDREN.
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  raginggran Thu Jan 13, 2011 9:30 pm

OMG I'm having a flashback..

or is this a time warp?

cheers

raginggran

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Thu Jan 13, 2011 11:35 pm

raginggran wrote:OMG I'm having a flashback..

or is this a time warp?

cheers
both - poor Ciggy MUST KEEP PREACHING CATHOLIA KING JAMES, KNOWN, ADMITTED, CHANGES, MADE TO DENY GOD'S WORD DESCRIBED WHAT SCIENCE HAS ONLY RECENTLY DISCOVERED of THE FORMATION and DIVISION of THE EARTH, so as to KEEP THE WORLD BLIND to WARNING SIGNS IN THEIR ACTUAL TIME and LOCATIONS. E.g. PERATH was a river head in THAT ORIGINAL SINGLE LAND MASS, THAT BECAME A SEA WHEN IT DIVIDED, NOT that piddling bit of RECENTLY formed (in this globes history), water course, the 'EUPHRATES', that 'they' also CHANGED (like CHANGING RIVER and CANNALS to 'NILE'), in order to SHOVE EGYPTION DEATH WORSHIP DOWN THE WORLD'S THROAT, THEN BLAME THE CREATOR of The WHOLE World and ALL The EARTH, FOR THE EVILS SPAWNED of THAT, THE GREAT APOSTACY.
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Thu Jan 13, 2011 11:40 pm

or is this a time warp?

cheers
both - poor Ciggy MUST KEEP PREACHING CATHOLIA KING JAMES, KNOWN, ADMITTED, CHANGES, MADE TO DENY GOD'S WORD DESCRIBED WHAT SCIENCE HAS ONLY RECENTLY DISCOVERED of THE FORMATION and DIVISION of THE EARTH, so as to KEEP THE WORLD BLIND to WARNING SIGNS IN THEIR ACTUAL TIME and LOCATIONS. E.g. PERATH was a river head in THAT ORIGINAL SINGLE LAND MASS, THAT BECAME A SEA WHEN IT DIVIDED, NOT that piddling bit of RECENTLY formed (in this globes history), water course, the 'EUPHRATES', that 'they' also CHANGED (like CHANGING RIVER and CANNALS to 'NILE'), in order to SHOVE EGYPTION DEATH WORSHIP DOWN THE WORLD'S THROAT, THEN BLAME THE CREATOR of The WHOLE World and ALL The EARTH, FOR THE EVILS SPAWNED of THAT, THE GREAT APOSTACY.
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Fri Jan 14, 2011 2:06 am

Ciggy wrote:
true lilly wrote:And meanwhile tintin and cori are GLOATING AND BLAMING OZ, FOR THE FLOODS THEIR GREENIE, WORLD WATER 'manager' ORANGE ROYALS, CAUSED!:-@

So where was yer OzGod, off taking a nap? Yet he protects Gabrielle Giffords? Seriously?
lmao
gee, it Was Only about a Week Ago, that YOU DEMANDED I tell, "WHO TOLD YOU THAT?", when I, AGAIN, WARNED of the CORRECTING, Suffering, that WOULD and DID, BEGIN to hit Australia. Yes, sadly there IS WORSE TO COME, BECAUSE MOST still DENY GOD'S WORD for that, SATANIC EGYPT LIE. ... Anyway, YOUR, PREMATURE, GLOATING IS NOTED, by FREE, THINKING, Readers. 'Interesting' to, that while I AM FINE, DOWN THE ROAD, MY LIFE LONG ENEMY and THE KEY SOURCE of all the slanders, home invasions, thefts, assaults, CAR BOMB, AND WORSE (ALL of which has FAILED to break me), has just had Their, KEY SATANIC Hub of a Town FLOODED for the SECOND TIME IN 3 Months. As YOU KNOW, I've ALWAYS said, land won't save, but is a SIGN TO CALL INDIVIDUAL'S SPIRITS TO HEAR GOD'S TRUELY, REAL LIFE, SAVING, WORD. 'Interesting' to, that with floods now MORE THAN 5 TIMES WORSE THAN KATRINA, THE SPIRIT OVER THIS LAND of O'Zion, CALLS US TO SAVE AND FREELY DO THE HARD, DIRTY WORK FOR EACH OTHER, NOT RAPE, LOOT and SIT AROUND WAITING FOR A MILITARY 'rescue', that, UNLIKE AMERICA'S, DOESN'T SHOOT THE ESCAPING SURVIVORS! And again, I MUST STRESS, that if it wasn't for The DUTCH, ANTI-CHRIST, GREENIE LIES, HOODWINKING AUSTRALIANS into 'saving' THE WATER of OUR, ANNUAL MONSOONAL DUMPS, INTO OUR WATERLOGGED SOIL, we would NOT have these, PLANNED TO CLEAR OUR RICHEST COUNTRY FOR THE NORTHERN INVADERS TO BUY UP CHEAP, floods.
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Fri Jan 14, 2011 2:09 am

Ciggy wrote:

lmao
gee, it Was Only about a Week Ago, that YOU DEMANDED I tell, "WHO TOLD YOU THAT?", when I, AGAIN, WARNED of the CORRECTING, Suffering, that WOULD and DID, BEGIN to hit Australia. Yes, sadly there IS WORSE TO COME, BECAUSE MOST still DENY GOD'S WORD for that, SATANIC EGYPT LIE. ... Anyway, YOUR, PREMATURE, GLOATING IS NOTED, by FREE, THINKING, Readers. 'Interesting' to, that while I AM FINE, DOWN THE ROAD, MY LIFE LONG ENEMY and THE KEY SOURCE of all the slanders, home invasions, thefts, assaults, CAR BOMB, AND WORSE (ALL of which has FAILED to break me), has just had Their, KEY SATANIC Hub of a Town FLOODED for the SECOND TIME IN 3 Months. As YOU KNOW, I've ALWAYS said, land won't save, but is a SIGN TO CALL INDIVIDUAL'S SPIRITS TO HEAR GOD'S TRUELY, REAL LIFE, SAVING, WORD. 'Interesting' to, that with floods now MORE THAN 5 TIMES WORSE THAN KATRINA, THE SPIRIT OVER THIS LAND of O'Zion, CALLS US TO SAVE AND FREELY DO THE HARD, DIRTY WORK FOR EACH OTHER, NOT RAPE, LOOT and SIT AROUND WAITING FOR A MILITARY 'rescue', that, UNLIKE AMERICA'S, DOESN'T SHOOT THE ESCAPING SURVIVORS! And again, I MUST STRESS, that if it wasn't for The DUTCH, ANTI-CHRIST, GREENIE LIES, HOODWINKING AUSTRALIANS into 'saving' THE WATER of OUR, ANNUAL MONSOONAL DUMPS, INTO OUR WATERLOGGED SOIL, we would NOT have these, PLANNED TO CLEAR OUR RICHEST COUNTRY FOR THE NORTHERN INVADERS TO BUY UP CHEAP, floods.
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciggy Fri Jan 14, 2011 6:41 am

true lilly wrote:I also EXPLAINED THAT TO 'YOU/them', MANY TIMES OVER, AS YOU WELL KNOW - THERD IS NO, ONE 'authority' bv UP TO EVERY INDIVIDUAL TO STUDY, TEST AND PROVE SCRIPTURE, against WHAT IS REAL, IN THIS WHOLE, REAL WORLD, that ONLY HOLY SCRIPTURE DESCRIBED, AND GOOD, MODERN, REVEALING SCIENCE AGREES WITH. e.g. WATER COVERED PLANET, ONE LAND MASS, LIFE WITH NO OXYGEN, ONE LAND MASS DIVIDES.... But 'they' IGNORE, DENY, ALL THAT TRUELY ANCIENT GLOBAL HISTORY, in order to FORCE the world into The Great, DECEIVING APOSTACY of THIS LAST WORLDLY Kingdom Age's, UNIVERSAL=ONE World, EGYPTION DEATH WORSHIPPING RELIGIONS of THE WHORE and ALL IT'S BASTARD CHILDREN.

Yes, Pangea, I get that. You do know, right, that Pangea broke up 200 million years ago? So you're saying your pet j00z walzed out of a land named Mitsrayim when it was Pangea back then? What "interpretation" of scripture tells you this? And why do you think all people are evil Satanists for not finding the same interpretation as you?
Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciggy Fri Jan 14, 2011 6:52 am

true lilly wrote:
Ciggy wrote:

lmao
gee, it Was Only about a Week Ago, that YOU DEMANDED I tell, "WHO TOLD YOU THAT?", when I, AGAIN, WARNED of the CORRECTING, Suffering, that WOULD and DID, BEGIN to hit Australia. Yes, sadly there IS WORSE TO COME, BECAUSE MOST still DENY GOD'S WORD for that, SATANIC EGYPT LIE. ...

I'll bet Gabby Giffords doesn't believe in your Pangea Jews theory. So why would your God of OzTrailer protect her since she's one of the ones you wish death and dismemberment on?

true lilly wrote:
Anyway, YOUR, PREMATURE, GLOATING IS NOTED, by FREE, THINKING, Readers.

Readers aren't free to think in your world. They have to accept your Pangea Jews or die slow from OzGod's FoFo. Pop Pop. You worship a sadistic gangsta.

true lilly wrote:
'Interesting' to, that while I AM FINE, DOWN THE ROAD, MY LIFE LONG ENEMY and THE KEY SOURCE of all the slanders, home invasions, thefts, assaults, CAR BOMB, AND WORSE (ALL of which has FAILED to break me), has just had Their, KEY SATANIC Hub of a Town FLOODED for the SECOND TIME IN 3 Months.

Before you were saying the Orange Dutch Illuminaughty were the cause of the floods. Why would they punish their own agent? Was it because he failed to kill you? But then, you can't turn around and say it was your God of OzTrailer here.

true lilly wrote:
As YOU KNOW, I've ALWAYS said, land won't save,

So why are you obsessed with the LAND of OzTrailer? You contradict yourself almost as much as the Wholly Babble.

true lilly wrote:
but is a SIGN TO CALL INDIVIDUAL'S SPIRITS TO HEAR GOD'S TRUELY, REAL LIFE, SAVING, WORD.
[b]

This is the same Bible you spend half your time saying, lies about Egypt. You're fooking schitzophrenic having arguments with yerself 'ere.

true lilly wrote:[b]
'Interesting' to, that with floods now MORE THAN 5 TIMES WORSE THAN KATRINA, THE SPIRIT OVER THIS LAND of O'Zion, CALLS US TO SAVE AND FREELY DO THE HARD, DIRTY WORK FOR EACH OTHER, NOT RAPE, LOOT and SIT AROUND WAITING FOR A MILITARY 'rescue', that, UNLIKE AMERICA'S, DOESN'T SHOOT THE ESCAPING SURVIVORS! And again, I MUST STRESS, that if it wasn't for The DUTCH, ANTI-CHRIST, GREENIE LIES, HOODWINKING AUSTRALIANS into 'saving' THE WATER of OUR, ANNUAL MONSOONAL DUMPS, INTO OUR WATERLOGGED SOIL, we would NOT have these, PLANNED TO CLEAR OUR RICHEST COUNTRY FOR THE NORTHERN INVADERS TO BUY UP CHEAP, floods.

Really now, which is it, the cause of those floods: the Green Orange Dutch Demons, OR your OzGod? Half the time you're saying OzGod did it to punish the non-believers and half the time you say it were the Dutch. Make up yer twisted mind and at least put together an internally consistent set of insane lunatic ravings.
Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Fri Jan 14, 2011 8:32 am

or is this a time warp?

cheers

...You're not True Lilly's sock puppet?,not being nasty or suggesting that you're the only other one besides hOrSeY (palomino) that's nice and supportive of her rather wha...,I mean avante Garde interpretations of prophesy,I just want another statistic for the "Sock Puppet" thread.Thankyou for your time...

thumbs up
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  raginggran Fri Jan 14, 2011 9:56 am

Billy Ruben wrote:

or is this a time warp?

cheers

...You're not True Lilly's sock puppet?,not being nasty or suggesting that you're the only other one besides hOrSeY (palomino) that's nice and supportive of her rather wha...,I mean avante Garde interpretations of prophesy,I just want another statistic for the "Sock Puppet" thread.Thankyou for your time...

thumbs up

Nope.. I'm raginggran.. been around since The Forum days of old Harris of yore.. thumbs up
I actually hate the socks..all the BS inane blathering and boring shite curtailed my participation in forums..

Who are You?

I would be interested in seeing your sock drawer..

raginggran

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Fri Jan 14, 2011 10:04 am

raginggran wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:

or is this a time warp?

cheers

thumbs up

Nope.. I'm raginggran.. been around since The Forum days of old Harris of yore.. thumbs up
I actually hate the socks..all the BS inane blathering and boring shite curtailed my participation in forums..

Who are You?

Oh!...very nice to meet you.
I was Thelyran...the fallen.
Hit skid row and paranoia consumed me,so now I'm here...as little Billy.
So nice to have made your acquaintance.
Harris's forum...the Legendary Illusions I keep hearing about.
Can transcripts of the original be found anywhere on the net,like an archive,appreciate in advance...Jase.
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  raginggran Fri Jan 14, 2011 11:11 am

Billy Ruben wrote:
raginggran wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:

or is this a time warp?

cheers

thumbs up

Who are You?

Oh!...very nice to meet you.
I was Thelyran...the fallen.
Hit skid row and paranoia consumed me,so now I'm here...as little Billy.
So nice to have made your acquaintance.
Harris's forum...the Legendary Illusions I keep hearing about.
Can transcripts of the original be found anywhere on the net,like an archive,appreciate in advance...Jase.

Illusions the First was opened when the original ( The Forum..was named as such because David de Dicke insisted on having his name removed..he wasn't getting any sheckles from it you see)..
someone should do our family tree of truth.. thumbs up

Laid Back Cat was the owner of Illusions the First..there were several incarnations.. then we had Webanarchy (Ciggys).. Sods..Infinite Love..Abhie's..the Mstar groupie gurls..wtf is that guys forum ( used to be tootuff ?)who blames all on the Jesuits..now I remember 2tuff of the Unhived mind!...must be more
some went to David de Dickes OFFICIAL forum..where they remain under the whip of Daisy..

Someone had some of The Forum on their hard drive..I think I have some on my old puter..

cheers

raginggran

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciggy Fri Jan 14, 2011 2:17 pm

raginggran wrote:
Laid Back Cat was the owner of Illusions the First..there were several incarnations.. then we had Webanarchy (Ciggys).. Sods..Infinite Love..Abhie's..the Mstar groupie gurls..wtf is that guys forum ( used to be tootuff ?)who blames all on the Jesuits..now I remember 2tuff of the Unhived mind!...must be more
some went to David de Dickes OFFICIAL forum..where they remain under the whip of Daisy..

Chronologically as I remember them, not necessarily in the order they started up:

1. Ickedownload.com (initially created as both discussion forum and a place to download videos, etc., of Icke material)
2. Davidickeforum.com (renamed to specialize it as a forum)
3. theforum.com (renamed so as to clear Icke of any liability due to Mtsar threatening lawsuits over downloads of his material, in violation of copyright)
4. Illusions ("the first", as initially there was no official Icke forum and the days of "The" Forum seemed to be numbered)
5. Unhinged Blind (a.k.a. Unhived Mind)
6. Web Anarchy (my gaff)
7. Painted Truth (Coolfighter's)
8. Diftardia as we know it today (came online after Daisy begged the Mullet to let him start up a no-free-speech-zone dystopia in his name)
9. Sodlike
10. Abhie's gaff
11. Somewhere in here was a second incarnation of Illusions
12. Pudding Palace (refugees from Mtsar's gaff)
13. Outlaw (got invited there by some Pudding Palace ladies)
14. The Watch List (started by a former Outlaw member)
15. The Castle (refugees from Pudding Palace, lol)
16. Infinite Love
17. Various Tiswas forums that each lasted aboot a week
18. HPANWO
19. Some forum Uri started up with her as her only member
20. Illusions version 3.0
Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Fri Jan 14, 2011 4:33 pm

Ciggy wrote:
Gaslighting is usually a good option: it made Lulzy what she is today, according to Her Dingbatness.
Idiots, wanting it both ways, again, and believing it gives you credibility. How can the NETwork of Gasliightiers, you demand folk believe, 'don't exist or do' what they do, affect me in the manner you also lie they have? Indeed, you and your 'mates' years of insane floods of contradictory, bald faced lies, posted all over forums I've never been to, are examples of the Gang Stalking you deny I endure. And that's what makes you all bitterly angry enough to step up the acts of murderous violence I also keep surviving. And as you well know Ciggy, rather than becoming bitter or vengeful like you God Mockers, for years I've posted advice FOR OTHERS 'YOU' TARGET, on how to BEAT 'YOU/them', WITHOUT JOINING 'them/YOU'. And that really does BURN 'YOU' MOBS of FOOLS.
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciggy Fri Jan 14, 2011 6:06 pm

true lilly wrote:
Ciggy wrote:
Gaslighting is usually a good option: it made Lulzy what she is today, according to Her Dingbatness.
Idiots, wanting it both ways, again, and believing it gives you credibility. How can the NETwork of Gasliightiers, you demand folk believe, 'don't exist or do' what they do, affect me in the manner you also lie they have? Indeed, you and your 'mates' years of insane floods of contradictory, bald faced lies, posted all over forums I've never been to, are examples of the Gang Stalking you deny I endure. And that's what makes you all bitterly angry enough to step up the acts of murderous violence I also keep surviving. And as you well know Ciggy, rather than becoming bitter or vengeful like you God Mockers, for years I've posted advice FOR OTHERS 'YOU' TARGET, on how to BEAT 'YOU/them', WITHOUT JOINING 'them/YOU'. And that really does BURN 'YOU' MOBS of FOOLS.

lmao

Lulz duly harvested this time around. You're getting more worth my time.

Gang Stalking? It's a natural human reaction to mock the obvious nutter. Nothing more, nothing less.

You claim you've been gas-lit, which is why I recommended to Billy, tongue in cheek (you never could tell when a person's joking could you), that he do such a thing to his personal enemy there in New South Wales; I did so because, well, look at the result. You haven't had a coherent thought nor the capacity to reason, in decades. And you DO get angry, just look at you. You're seething in it. And that's funny as hell.

lol!
Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Fri Jan 14, 2011 6:08 pm

true lilly wrote:
Ciggy wrote:

the only thing that burns me about you,is your lack of imagination and double posting codswallop.Posting crap once is permissable,but 2-5 times over,just to enhance your post count,is pure nutterville.Annoying too.
Wish you were Exclusive Bretheren,you would'nt have a computer.They're more vicious and vile than the other christians.
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Fri Jan 14, 2011 6:12 pm

Ciggy wrote:
true lilly wrote:
Ciggy wrote:

lmao

Lulz duly harvested this time around. You're getting more worth my time.

Gang Stalking? It's a natural human reaction to mock the obvious nutter. Nothing more, nothing less.

You claim you've been gas-lit, which is why I recommended to Billy, tongue in cheek (you never could tell when a person's joking could you), that he do such a thing to his personal enemy there in New South Wales; I did so because, well, look at the result. You haven't had a coherent thought nor the capacity to reason, in decades. And you DO get angry, just look at you. You're seething in it. And that's funny as hell.

lol!

rolf

The God of O'zion spared me too,during the floods...that burnt her greatly.Bet she was whacking off,with a bottle of gin,at the possibility of my imminent demise.

lol!
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciggy Fri Jan 14, 2011 6:23 pm

Billy Ruben wrote:The God of O'zion spared me too,during the floods...that burnt her greatly.Bet she was whacking off,with a bottle of gin,at the possibility of my imminent demise.

lol!

I wonder if she cursed the Lord of OzTrailer for her prayers to have you washed away in floods, fall on deaf OzGod ears.

But wait, I hear her praying now!

Our OzGod who art in Melbourne,
hallowed be your specious interpretation of biblical verse,
your OzKingdom come,
your fictional will be done
in Queensland as it is in Victoria.
Give us today our daily Vegemite,
and forgive us the roos we have run over in our range rover
as we forgive those who roo't us.
Subject us not to the sectioning trial
but deliver us from the Orange Dutch Bastards.

Amen-Ra.
Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Fri Jan 14, 2011 6:36 pm

Ciggy wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:The God of O'zion spared me too,during the floods...that burnt her greatly.Bet she was whacking off,with a bottle of gin,at the possibility of my imminent demise.

lol!

I wonder if she cursed the Lord of OzTrailer for her prayers to have you washed away in floods, fall on deaf OzGod ears.

your OzKingdom come,

Amen-Ra.

rolf
Farkin' funny....near chokin',can't breathe
Quote:

Amen-Ra.

that bit will drive her mental,the out of Egypt and all that jazz...
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  raginggran Fri Jan 14, 2011 6:38 pm

Ciggy wrote:

lol!

your OzKingdom come,

Amen-Ra.

Shit Cig that too funny

but deliver us from the god of orange

my lemon cake is better..

raginggran

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciggy Fri Jan 14, 2011 6:39 pm

Billy Ruben wrote:
Ciggy wrote:

lol!

your OzKingdom come,

Amen-Ra.

rolf
Farkin' funny....near chokin',can't breathe
Quote:

Amen-Ra.

that bit will drive her mental,the out of Egypt and all that jazz...

lmao

And NOW for an Ozhymn, number 666:

(Lulzy screams the words at the top of her lunatic lungs...)
..."I cum from an O'Zion down undah...."
Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciggy Fri Jan 14, 2011 6:40 pm

raginggran wrote:
Ciggy wrote:

lol!

your OzKingdom come,

Amen-Ra.

Shit Cig that too funny

but deliver us from the god of orange

my lemon cake is better..

Mmmmm, lemon...
Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 34 of 40 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 40  Next