Sodlike Productions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

David Icke site BETRAYS AUSTRALIA

+11
Cigar
Everybody, Loves Sod..!!!
John Drake
Lady Tis-Shine
*Kia*
Billy Ruben
C!ggy
Kallisti, Damn'd Sod..!!!
Ciggy
Del Monte
true lilly
15 posters

Page 32 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 40  Next

Go down

David Icke site BETRAYS AUSTRALIA - Page 32 Empty Re: David Icke site BETRAYS AUSTRALIA

Post  Cigar Mon Jan 03, 2011 11:34 am

Be WARNED...

David Icke site BETRAYS AUSTRALIA - Page 32 Feed-animals-sign-k-5251

rolf rolf rolf

Cigar
Cigar

Back to top Go down

David Icke site BETRAYS AUSTRALIA - Page 32 Empty Re: David Icke site BETRAYS AUSTRALIA

Post  Cigar Mon Jan 03, 2011 11:36 am

Talk to this TRUE LILLY...

David Icke site BETRAYS AUSTRALIA - Page 32 05%20Brick%20Wall%206%20x%2010%27

lmao lmao lmao
Cigar
Cigar

Back to top Go down

Post  Cigar Mon Jan 03, 2011 11:38 am

lmao lmao lmao
Cigar
Cigar

Back to top Go down

Post  Cigar Mon Jan 03, 2011 11:40 am

lmao lmao lmao
Cigar
Cigar

Back to top Go down

Post  Cigar Mon Jan 03, 2011 11:41 am

Be WARNED...

rolf rolf rolf

Cigar
Cigar

Back to top Go down

Post  Cigar Mon Jan 03, 2011 11:43 am

lmao lmao lmao
Cigar
Cigar

Back to top Go down

Post  Cigar Mon Jan 03, 2011 11:45 am

Be WARNED...

rolf rolf rolf
Cigar
Cigar

Back to top Go down

Post  Cigar Mon Jan 03, 2011 11:46 am

lmao lmao lmao
Cigar
Cigar

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Mon Jan 03, 2011 4:20 pm

Ciggy wrote:
true lilly wrote:'THE UNHIVED MIND'
rolf
Best lulz of the week so far! lol!
yes, it is - yet another DESERT of a site I brought 1000's of Regular READERS to, with FACTS NO OTHER CONspiracy site Dare cover, and Also Banned For It, then BANNED from using my KNOWN & TRUSTED Name of true lilly, when INVITED to DIF. But lets NOT Distract from Dixie Dean's DELETED post that stressed a, REAL TIME, REAL THREAT to a friend of vera susa's-
true lilly wrote:Read 'THE UNHIVED MIND' - the post by 'tintin'= 'CRUISE', on page 231 of, "WHERE IS THE GLOBAL POWER BASE SHIFTING TO, A VERY BIG HINT"... 'CRUISE' STEPPED UP HIS PLOTS AND EVILS! ... See pages 229 & 217...read the current, pages 2550 & 2551, of "THE NEWS BEHIND THE NEWS" at DIF, and note tintin's and DIXIE DEAN'S Posts, Particularly, #25503. ...but you CAN'T, NOW IT'S BEEN DELETED... Too late...
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Mon Jan 03, 2011 5:51 pm

2 TIMOTHY 3, is just one reason THINKING READERS KNOW WHY I COP SO MANY VIOLENT, REAL WORLD ATTACKS, CHEERED ON by CONspiring Site MEMBERS 'they' NETwork with.
Cigar wrote:Talk to this TRUE LILLY...

TALK TO THAT YOU MAD BITCH!!! lol!
Ciggy wrote:Summit like that yeh.
NOTHING 'LIKE THAT', With WELL OVER 10,000 Views on Only 4 of my threads, HERE, PLUS MILLIONS on the other sites 'they' banned me from, Because READERS KNOW I DON'T LIE, or Spam CHILDISH, EMPTY Insults and THREATS, but rather, SHOW and EXPLAIN THE CON of The CONspiracy Industry.
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Mon Jan 03, 2011 7:22 pm

well tintin/Cruise/Aarnout HAS OUTED HIS TRUE AGENDA, AGAIN. Poor, Weak, Lying, Violent, TREACHEROUS, Desterate, BEASTLY, Prideful FOOL, has JUST DECLARED, "THE ANTICHRIST WINS"="BOW TO THE BEAST OR DIE!". Well I HAVEN'T, and it got me 50 Years MORE, BLESSED and BLESSING LIFE than The Beastly intend. TIMOTHY 3 and PROVERBS 3, is just sone reasons THINKING READERS KNOW WHY I COP SO MANY VIOLENT, REAL WORLD ATTACKS, CHEERED ON by CONspiring Site MEMBERS 'they' NETwork with.
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Mon Jan 03, 2011 10:53 pm

David Icke Offcial Forums - Today's News -"THE NEWS BEHIND THE NEWS", Pages 1549 & 1551. 30-5-2009. Posts from Four days after I was BASHED INTO HOSPITAL, The First time that not only PROVE HOW MUCH I DO ANSWER 'their' questions, that 'they' KEEP LYING I 'don't' (SO Readers Won't bother looking for them), but also that TINTIN=ICKE=ASSANGE et al 'those' of/serving The Beast and The King of The NORTH = my attackers, KNOW AUSTRALIA IS THE UNIQUELY GLORIOUS LAND, PROMISED TO, SPIRITUAL, ISRAEL, and that 'they' planned to claim for 'themselves', FROM THOUSANDS of Years Ago, by KEEPING GOD'S WORD HIDDEN behind that 'out of Egypt' APOSTACY. And it only took 'a few' SLAUGHTERING 'CRUSADES' of Man's Religions, to FORCE THE WORLD to accept, WITHOUT QUESTION, The Foundation and Cap STONE (COLD) LIE, that "DECEIVES, All But The Very Elect."
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Wed Jan 05, 2011 3:32 am

Billy Ruben wrote:
true lilly wrote:I remember me pointing out that 'they' gloat about 'their' NETwork pumped out 'numbers', that only prove to The Free, Thinking Minority, who do watch my threads, that I post Real World Facts that the loser majority Need to Keep Hidden from those 'they' ARE TREACHEROUSLY BETRAYING. A minority much larger than I ever expected, tilting against that Bloody, Global, NETwork of INVADING, SATANIC, DUTCH 'WIND' 'MILLS'. ... And, lay of palomino, unless 'you' want to Prove to be The Enemy of All, Free, Thinking Individuals.

Just want to remind your readers the sort of level you'll stoop to,to get your own way

Billy Ruben wrote:
true lilly wrote:Ah, the bitter anger of being caught in too many of 'your' lies that ONLY THE HOLY SPIRIT of TRUTH could save 'you' from, IF 'you' didn't Love Lies & Evil More than Just, Perfect Life and it's Creator. DAVID ICKE SUPPORTS & PROMOTES CHILD ABUSE! Jason, best you track down all my old posts, way back to my ATS days posting by my actual name, Suzy Ryan, to find out why YOU JUST HUNG YOURSELF BY YOUR FILTHY, WHORING €UNT OWNED, "I WANT TO flippin' heck MY NIECE", BALLS. DAVID ICKE SUPPORTS & PROMOTES CHILD ABUSE! Jason, best you track down all my old posts, way back to my ATS days posting by my actual name, Suzy Ryan, to find out why YOU JUST HUNG YOURSELF BY YOUR FILTHY, WHORING €UNT OWNED, "I WANT TO flippin' heck MY NIECE", BALLS.

Icke's pretty cool actually,he does'nt bother to sue the arse off you.That would be a great insult to him,when he's actually trying to do something.Megan(Occult girl),yesterday was telling me how her father turned her out as a prostitute at 14,and the cold way she was treated having to do 3 of her fathers friends at once.F*ck you Vera Susa/True Lilly/Suzy Rayn...F*ck you you piece of shit,you really are.You'll get what's coming to you,by attracting experiences that suits your unjustified "poor me antics" and inner hatreds.Dog rootin',gin swilling pig...

thumbs down cthulhu

You low-life slag,up yours matey... thumbs down cthulhu

Maybe those premiere subscribers pay for a good cause after all,hiring equipment,doing public speeches.You used to be fun there for a while Suzy,now I hate and despise you properly,but will try to maintain a high level of humour,to take the piss out of you,idiot...

rolling pin lmao
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciggy Wed Jan 05, 2011 8:22 am

true lilly wrote:well tintin/Cruise/Aarnout HAS OUTED HIS TRUE AGENDA, AGAIN. Poor, Weak, Lying, Violent, TREACHEROUS, Desterate, BEASTLY, Prideful FOOL, has JUST DECLARED, "THE ANTICHRIST WINS"="BOW TO THE BEAST OR DIE!". Well I HAVEN'T, and it got me 50 Years MORE, BLESSED and BLESSING LIFE than The Beastly intend. TIMOTHY 3 and PROVERBS 3, is just sone reasons THINKING READERS KNOW WHY I COP SO MANY VIOLENT, REAL WORLD ATTACKS, CHEERED ON by CONspiring Site MEMBERS 'they' NETwork with.

You quote the Bible and yet you say it lies about Egypt. You contradict yerself again.
Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Wed Jan 05, 2011 12:08 pm

true lilly wrote:David Icke Offcial Forums - Today's News -"THE NEWS BEHIND THE NEWS", Pages 1549 & 1551. 30-5-2009. Posts from Four days after I was BASHED INTO HOSPITAL, The First time that not only PROVE HOW MUCH I DO ANSWER 'their' questions, that 'they' KEEP LYING I 'don't' (SO Readers Won't bother looking for them), but also that TINTIN=ICKE=ASSANGE et al 'those' of/serving The Beast and The King of The NORTH = my attackers, KNOW AUSTRALIA IS THE UNIQUELY GLORIOUS LAND, PROMISED TO, SPIRITUAL, ISRAEL, and that 'they' planned to claim for 'themselves', FROM THOUSANDS of Years Ago, by KEEPING GOD'S WORD HIDDEN behind that 'out of Egypt' APOSTACY. And it only took 'a few' SLAUGHTERING 'CRUSADES' of Man's Religions, to FORCE THE WORLD to accept, WITHOUT QUESTION, The Foundation and Cap STONE (COLD) LIE, that "DECEIVES, All But The Very Elect."
true lilly wrote: Stoop away, you evil fool... Also in my old posts, that 'you' CONspiracy INDUSTRY CON-TROLLERS Invest so much time and effort TELLING all NOT to READ FOR THEMSELVES, is that I WAS ONE OF THOSE CHILDREN, who posted a great deal on how to heal from the damage, and, how not to get sucked into those Blackmailing Networks. Too much to text post against 'your' flood of bitter BS, but well covered in those old threads at DIF, ATS and other sites, as many survivors who cared to thank me, well know. Whereas those like 'ms hope' at DIF, tell people to blame God for those evils of people who deny His Word, while advertising 'them' as 'rich, connected and untouchable', to recruit more into those Deadly, Satanic Occult Networks. ... So Jason/Billy Ruben, FU€K YOU VERY MUCH, you INSIGNIFI€UNT, for showing again, who's secret agenda you promote.
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Wed Jan 05, 2011 2:17 pm

true lilly wrote:
true lilly wrote:David Icke Offcial Forums - Today's News -"THE NEWS BEHIND THE NEWS", Pages 1549 & 1551. 30-5-2009. Posts from Four days after I was BASHED INTO HOSPITAL, The First time that not only PROVE HOW MUCH I DO ANSWER 'their' questions, that 'they' KEEP LYING I 'don't' (SO Readers Won't bother looking for them), but also that TINTIN=ICKE=ASSANGE et al 'those' of/serving The Beast and The King of The NORTH = my attackers, KNOW AUSTRALIA IS THE UNIQUELY GLORIOUS LAND, PROMISED TO, SPIRITUAL, ISRAEL, and that 'they' planned to claim for 'themselves', FROM THOUSANDS of Years Ago, by KEEPING GOD'S WORD HIDDEN behind that 'out of Egypt' APOSTACY. And it only took 'a few' SLAUGHTERING 'CRUSADES' of Man's Religions, to FORCE THE WORLD to accept, WITHOUT QUESTION, The Foundation and Cap STONE (COLD) LIE, that "DECEIVES, All But The Very Elect."
true lilly wrote: Stoop away, you evil fool... Also in my old posts, that 'you' CONspiracy INDUSTRY CON-TROLLERS Invest so much time and effort TELLING all NOT to READ FOR THEMSELVES, is that I WAS ONE OF THOSE CHILDREN, who posted a great deal on how to heal from the damage, and, how not to get sucked into those Blackmailing Networks. Too much to text post against 'your' flood of bitter BS, but well covered in those old threads at DIF, ATS and other sites, as many survivors who cared to thank me, well know. Whereas those like 'ms hope' at DIF, tell people to blame God for those evils of people who deny His Word, while advertising 'them' as 'rich, connected and untouchable', to recruit more into those Deadly, Satanic Occult Networks. ... So Jason/Billy Ruben, FU€K YOU VERY MUCH, you INSIGNIFI€UNT, for showing again, who's secret agenda you promote.

...More repetitive spammed crap to be overlooked and not read,that's how I treat you madam... thumbs up
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Wed Jan 05, 2011 5:50 pm

Please Stop talking to yourself and Cigar in my threads, where you can get an audience. Oh and I KNOCKED BACK an offer to work in mental health, with PERSONAL CONTROL of a $26 MILLION a year budget, BECAUSE the job also meant I would NOT BE ALLOWED to RECORD or REPORT, THE CHILD ABUSERS, WHO CAUSED THEIR VICTIMS ILL HEALTH. But...Thanks for giving me more credibility, by AGAIN LYING that ANTI-CHRIST ICKE, "does gods work" ('YOUR/CORI/TINTIN'S' DEMON 'gods'!), with that PRO-PEADOPHILE NETWORK PROMOTOR, 'ms hope', SPAMMING all over DIF, that "they are made rich, powerful and untouchable"... At This Time when TINTIN HAS DECLARED, "THE ANTI-CHRIST WINS!", and CORI AGREES with the OBVIOUSLY INTENDED, BALD FACED LIE, about the movie they said they just watched again, The Gangs of New York, that 'The Dead Rabbits' were The Butcher's Gang. THE BUTCHER KILLED THE ONLY MAN HE RESPECTED, THE PREACHER, then BANNED ANY MENTION OF HIS GANG, 'THE DEAD RABBITS', WHO CAME BACK TO LIFE, WITH A MIGHTY VENNGEANCE, when THE BUTCHER FAILED to CONVERT THE PREACHER'S SON. ... Gee, Just Like Real Life ...
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Wed Jan 05, 2011 5:58 pm

true lilly wrote:Please Stop talking to yourself and Cigar in my threads, where you can get an audience. Oh and I KNOCKED BACK an offer to work in mental health, with PERSONAL CONTROL of a $26 MILLION a year budget, BECAUSE the job also meant I would NOT BE ALLOWED to RECORD or REPORT, THE CHILD ABUSERS, WHO CAUSED THEIR VICTIMS ILL HEALTH. But...Thanks for giving me more credibility, by AGAIN LYING that ANTI-CHRIST ICKE, "does gods work" ('YOUR/CORI/TINTIN'S' DEMON 'gods'!), with that PRO-PEADOPHILE NETWORK PROMOTOR, 'ms hope', SPAMMING all over DIF, that "they are made rich, powerful and untouchable"... At This Time when TINTIN HAS DECLARED, "THE ANTI-CHRIST WINS!", and CORI AGREES with the OBVIOUSLY INTENDED, BALD FACED LIE, about the movie they said they just watched again, The Gangs of New York, that 'The Dead Rabbits' were The Butcher's Gang. THE BUTCHER KILLED THE ONLY MAN HE RESPECTED, THE PREACHER, then BANNED ANY MENTION OF HIS GANG, 'THE DEAD RABBITS', WHO CAME BACK TO LIFE, WITH A MIGHTY VENNGEANCE, when THE BUTCHER FAILED to CONVERT THE PREACHER'S SON. ... Gee, Just Like Real Life ...

back to your old game of repeat spam and give the shits to everytbody,with no substance to your insane ramblings... thumbs down cthulhu
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciggy Wed Jan 05, 2011 7:14 pm

true lilly wrote:Please Stop talking to yourself and Cigar in my threads, where you can get an audience. Oh and I KNOCKED BACK an offer to work in mental health, with PERSONAL CONTROL of a $26 MILLION a year budget, BECAUSE the job also meant I would NOT BE ALLOWED to RECORD or REPORT, THE CHILD ABUSERS, WHO CAUSED THEIR VICTIMS ILL HEALTH. But...Thanks for giving me more credibility, by AGAIN LYING that ANTI-CHRIST ICKE, "does gods work" ('YOUR/CORI/TINTIN'S' DEMON 'gods'!), with that PRO-PEADOPHILE NETWORK PROMOTOR, 'ms hope', SPAMMING all over DIF, that "they are made rich, powerful and untouchable"... At This Time when TINTIN HAS DECLARED, "THE ANTI-CHRIST WINS!", and CORI AGREES with the OBVIOUSLY INTENDED, BALD FACED LIE, about the movie they said they just watched again, The Gangs of New York, that 'The Dead Rabbits' were The Butcher's Gang. THE BUTCHER KILLED THE ONLY MAN HE RESPECTED, THE PREACHER, then BANNED ANY MENTION OF HIS GANG, 'THE DEAD RABBITS', WHO CAME BACK TO LIFE, WITH A MIGHTY VENNGEANCE, when THE BUTCHER FAILED to CONVERT THE PREACHER'S SON. ... Gee, Just Like Real Life ...

Let's watch some of the Gangs, shall we? It'll be fun!

Dunno aboot dead rabbits but Mr. Bill quotes your "lying and yet sacred Word of God" babble, there at about 2:30 in, so you ought to both like it and hate it!
Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Wed Jan 05, 2011 11:24 pm

Ciggy wrote:

Let's watch some of the Gangs, shall we? It'll be fun!

Dunno aboot dead rabbits but Mr. Bill quotes your "lying and yet sacred Word of God" babble, there at about 2:30 in, so you ought to both like it and hate it!

rolf
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Sat Jan 08, 2011 8:23 pm

Vodafone makes all customers personal information available to on line public.
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Sat Jan 08, 2011 9:10 pm

Yep, no way can one old lady on a phone, beat 'them' Inventors and, SECRET (among), MULTIPLE I.D.ed, HIGH TECH MASTERS, of the World Wide Web's, World Wide CONspiracy Industry, at 'their' own games of electronic and human MANIPULATION, so, I NEVER TRIED, but simply let truth take it's time to reveal ... what was, is, and will come to be... Anyway, time now for just one thread, where I can ignore the lies and 'questions' of trolls, already answered many times over, and simply post on things worth giving thought to.
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciggy Sat Jan 08, 2011 10:29 pm

An old lady who beats up her phone and then when it won't work tis the illuminaughty guv i swears! lol!

See, i can even post smileys from a phone. Nay double posts.
Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Sun Jan 09, 2011 4:31 pm

true lilly wrote:Yep, no way can one old lady on a phone, beat 'them' Inventors and, SECRET (among), MULTIPLE I.D.ed, HIGH TECH MASTERS, of the World Wide Web's, World Wide CONspiracy Industry, at 'their' own games of electronic and human MANIPULATION, so, I NEVER TRIED, but simply let truth take it's time to reveal ... what was, is, and will come to be... Anyway, time now for just one thread, where I can ignore the lies and 'questions' of trolls, already answered many times over, and simply post on things worth giving thought to.
Gee, sod, so When did those Unknown READERS Start WATCHING, Who's said What, here...
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Sun Jan 09, 2011 4:32 pm

[quote="true lilly"]Yep, no way can one old lady on a phone, beat 'them' Inventors and, SECRET (among), MULTIPLE I.D.ed, HIGH TECH MASTERS, of the World Wide Web's, World Wide CONspiracy Industry, at 'their' own games of electronic and human MANIPULATION, so, I NEVER TRIED, but simply let truth take it's time to reveal ... what was, is, and will come to be... Anyway, time now for just one thread, where I can ignore the lies and 'questions' of trolls, already answered many times over, and simply post on things worth giving thought to. [/quote]
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 40  Next