Sodlike Productions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

David Icke site BETRAYS AUSTRALIA

+11
Cigar
Everybody, Loves Sod..!!!
John Drake
Lady Tis-Shine
*Kia*
Billy Ruben
C!ggy
Kallisti, Damn'd Sod..!!!
Ciggy
Del Monte
true lilly
15 posters

Page 31 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Go down

David Icke site BETRAYS AUSTRALIA - Page 31 Empty Re: David Icke site BETRAYS AUSTRALIA

Post  true lilly Fri Dec 31, 2010 8:55 pm

Ciggy wrote:Okay, Lilly. That was an attack. It was a fair cop there.
yes, and so, it's fair I repeat my defence. Now Good Readers, please remember The TROLLS who ATTACK ME, with LIES of 'SPAMMING', while GANGING UP WITH THOSE WHO DO. And note that if I re-post/quote, it's to ADD RELEVENT CONTEXT, as here- Aww, how nice of you Cigar, to bump up my thread numbers, and stupidly brave, considering how much 'they' hate the Reader numbers I get without your help. Oh that's right, normal is also SIMPLE=WINNIE THE POOH of VERY LITTLE BRAIN... Well of course 'you' DEMAND 'normal', Cigar. Normal=the norm=common=majority=opinions, beliefs and MASONIC 'out of Egypt' PREACHING RELIGIONS, DECEIVING THE WORLD TO DEATH. That's NOT ME, OR THE TINY MINORITY WHO DO SEE THROUGH THE LIES, DESIGNED TO MAKE THE MAJORITY, REJECT and FIGHT, THE CREATOR, SUSTAINER and RESURRECTOR of LIFE!
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

David Icke site BETRAYS AUSTRALIA - Page 31 Empty Re: David Icke site BETRAYS AUSTRALIA

Post  true lilly Sat Jan 01, 2011 2:15 am

more context -Nah, Cigar's SPAMMING THREATENING MESSAGE TO ME, was not even 'kind of like' Palomino, who was REPLYING TO, CONTINUED, HARRASSMEMT and THREATS, with the POLITE REQUEST that they STOP. For which, they were also attacked, UNLIKE THE SPAMMING ATTACKERS, who are PRAISED, or at best, kindly and gently ADMITTED TO BEING A LITTLE NAUGHTY. ??? Um, when was the last time you looked at all the crap spammed here in sigs, images and smilies alone? And why does everyone demand perfect journalistic format, they know I can't control, from me, while not bothering themselves... that's rhetorical... shit, it takes forever just to click down to the last post on a page, let alone all the time it takes just to open each page, and I can't even see a whole line I'm writing in my reply box, let alone what I'm replying to!
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Sat Jan 01, 2011 7:04 am

true lilly wrote:
yes, and so, it's fair I repeat my defence. Now Good Readers, please remember The TROLLS who ATTACK ME, with LIES of 'SPAMMING', while GANGING UP WITH THOSE WHO DO. And note that if I re-post/quote, it's to ADD RELEVENT CONTEXT, as here- Aww, how nice of you Cigar, to bump up my thread numbers, and stupidly brave, considering how much 'they' hate the Reader numbers I get without your help. Oh that's right, normal is also SIMPLE=WINNIE THE POOH of VERY LITTLE BRAIN... Well of course 'you' DEMAND 'normal', Cigar. Normal=the norm=common=majority=opinions, beliefs and MASONIC 'out of Egypt' PREACHING RELIGIONS, DECEIVING THE WORLD TO DEATH. That's NOT ME, OR THE TINY MINORITY WHO DO SEE THROUGH THE LIES, DESIGNED TO MAKE THE MAJORITY, REJECT and FIGHT, THE CREATOR, SUSTAINER and RESURRECTOR of LIFE!
true lilly wrote:Ha, the timing, a movie on now that shows how people are made to believe the dead talk, "FAMILY PLOT" by Hitchcock, that tintin has somehow avoided posting his VERY SELECTIVE=FAKE 'connections' on, like all the REAL and REVEALING CONNECTIONS HE IGNORES in MSM and WORLD FACTS.
and, straight after that, the documentary, "THE SOLOMON TREASURES", that SHOWS THE BULLSHIT 'they' HAVE TO SPIN, to try, and FAIL to keep the 'out of Egypt' DECEPTION believed. Ha, no wonder tintin's also SPINNING A LOT of BS 'connections' with the name, SOLOMON, atm... And I warned readers to watch for news of Solomon, BEFORE this doco was made. Quite simply, the INSANELY SHORT, FALSE 'time lines' and WRONG 'locations' that the world must believe when accepting the 'out of Egypt' ADMITTED CHANGES TO HOLY SCRIPTURE, that DENY GOD'S WORDS, such as Euphrates INSTEAD OF PERATH, Nile INSTEAD OF RIVER and CANALS, Egypt INSTEAD OF MITSRAYIM, is HOW people are blinded to see THE TRUE TIME LINES and LOCATIONS, DESCRIBED, that PROVE, GOD CAN'T LIE and HAS and WILL KEEP ALL HIS PROMISES.
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  Cigar Sat Jan 01, 2011 8:08 am

David Icke site BETRAYS AUSTRALIA - Page 31 Lilibar

David Icke site BETRAYS AUSTRALIA - Page 31 Kahn

Keep talking Lilly lmao

Cigar
Cigar

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Sat Jan 01, 2011 8:30 am

true lilly wrote:
true lilly wrote:
true lilly wrote:Ha, the timing, a movie on now that shows how people are made to believe the dead talk, "FAMILY PLOT" by Hitchcock, that tintin has somehow avoided posting his VERY SELECTIVE=FAKE 'connections' on, like all the REAL and REVEALING CONNECTIONS HE IGNORES in MSM and WORLD FACTS.
and, straight after that, the documentary, "THE SOLOMON TREASURES", that SHOWS THE BULLSHIT 'they' HAVE TO SPIN, to try, and FAIL to keep the 'out of Egypt' DECEPTION believed. Ha, no wonder tintin's also SPINNING A LOT of BS 'connections' with the name, SOLOMON, atm... And I warned readers to watch for news of Solomon, BEFORE this doco was made. Quite simply, the INSANELY SHORT, FALSE 'time lines' and WRONG 'locations' that the world must believe when accepting the 'out of Egypt' ADMITTED CHANGES TO HOLY SCRIPTURE, that DENY GOD'S WORDS, such as Euphrates INSTEAD OF PERATH, Nile INSTEAD OF RIVER and CANALS, Egypt INSTEAD OF MITSRAYIM, is HOW people are blinded to see THE TRUE TIME LINES and LOCATIONS, DESCRIBED, that PROVE, GOD CAN'T LIE and HAS and WILL KEEP ALL HIS PROMISES.
OH BLOODY HELL... And now on 7, "ANONYMOUS REX", a movie flogging that INSANE "REPTILIAN SHAPESHIFTER" BS ICKEST FLOG. Well it is the MSM (that CON Agents TELL ALL TO IGNORE, UNLESS IT FEEDS BELIFE IN THE DECEPTIONS), Suddenly Pumping Out Loads of, EGYPT, UFO, ALIEN, DEMON, BLACK OCCULT etc. MYTHS=KNOWN LIES GARBAGE, so expect VERY DARK DAYS FOR ALL THE WORLD, before THE GLOBAL HEALING AGE of GOD'S KINGDOM that HE IS ALREADY CALLING OUT AND SETTING UP ON EARTH... as HE CLEARLY DESCRIBED, to those NOT DECEIVED BY THE FALSE 'time lines and locations' of THE BEAST'S WHORING, LAST Worldly Kingdom's RELIGION of The Egypt LIE.
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Sat Jan 01, 2011 8:32 am

true lilly wrote:
true lilly wrote:
OH BLOODY HELL... And now on 7, "ANONYMOUS REX", a movie flogging that INSANE "REPTILIAN SHAPESHIFTER" BS ICKEST FLOG. Well it is the MSM (that CON Agents TELL ALL TO IGNORE, UNLESS IT FEEDS BELIFE IN THE DECEPTIONS), Suddenly Pumping Out Loads of, EGYPT, UFO, ALIEN, DEMON, BLACK OCCULT etc. MYTHS=KNOWN LIES GARBAGE, so expect VERY DARK DAYS FOR ALL THE WORLD, before THE GLOBAL HEALING AGE of GOD'S KINGDOM that HE IS ALREADY CALLING OUT AND SETTING UP ON EARTH... as HE CLEARLY DESCRIBED, to those NOT DECEIVED BY THE FALSE 'time lines and locations' of THE BEAST'S WHORING, LAST Worldly Kingdom's RELIGION of The Egypt LIE.
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Sat Jan 01, 2011 10:04 am

mmm, 78 more views in the last 2 and a half hours, bringing it to 10,457 in just 5 threads, here, in this desert of a forum... And the attacking idiot trolls expect Thinking Readers to believe, 'I'M', BITTER & JEALOUS? Of what? ONE, Free, Thinking, Reader, is enough 'Number' for me to reach and I already know at least one, among the well over 10 Million views my post have had, despite all the efforts, time, money and actual VIOLENCE wasted by Team TINTIN and the CON-Trolls, to scare me and my readers off.... Oh and TINTIN & Co., yes, there is much going on that I'd long ago spoke of or posted to watch for (as well as some things waiting for 'their season), but now don't even talk about, let alone text or post, in small part, due to your desperate and sloppy, continued use of bad 'intelligence' from idiots still trusted by those they're betraying.
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Sat Jan 01, 2011 6:20 pm

true lilly wrote:
Ciggy wrote:Pack heat!
Gang stalking!
People think I'm stupid!

dif
ACTUALY CIGGY, PEOPLE KNOW YOU ARE STUPID! The illegal gun trade is a booming, hot topic, problem, as those listening to scanners know as well as those who never hear sirens responding to their use. And it's my turn to accuse you of a religion, that goes with your claims of being skilled in 'remote viewing'=high tech spy gadgetry, as SCIENTOLOGIST'S use, as well as the simple use of mobil phones by 'top end ground dwellers' to relay info. Like where to 'bump into' and delay those returning to homes before the GASLIGHTING Tricksters have gotten clean away. Oh Ciggy, you just blew it with so many, who come to conspiracy sites, because they found out the hard way, why their 'bad luck' would always result in benefitting LAZY, NO TALENT €UNTS.
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  Lyd Sun Jan 02, 2011 11:35 am

Lyd
Lyd

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Sun Jan 02, 2011 5:08 pm

Lyd wrote:
btw, can't see any image details on the phone, so 'you' Mob will have to bother thinking of and writing cleverly insulting words, if 'you' want to appear to be anything more than, empty, but for being BITTER, ANGRY TROLLS.
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Sun Jan 02, 2011 6:10 pm

Oh, I stumbled upon my old thread at 'THE UNHIVED MIND' - read the post by 'tintin' aka 'CRUISE', on page 231 of, "WHERE IS THE GLOBAL POWER BASE SHIFTING TO, A VERY BIG HINT". Oh, what he says is true, but it had to be, as I'd already given him some VERY BIG HINTS that HE WOULD BE FORGIVEN for his hand in things like what I'd posted on page 187, IF HE FOUND THE BALLS to SERVE THE CREATOR, HE PUBLICLY ADMITTED, HE KNOWS EXISTS, and STOP SLAVING FOR THE BEASTLY, Worldly Powers, that fund his 5 Star, 'untouchable' 'life'Style. And it wasn't untill he USED THE EXCUSE of 'faraday' Publicly Outing him, to ATTACK ME, FOR NOT attacking him after his many public, 'sorry I was drunk', Failed Attempts to have me fight with him, that I made the Private Warnings I gave him, Public.
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Sun Jan 02, 2011 10:54 pm

true lilly wrote:Read 'THE UNHIVED MIND' - the post by 'tintin' aka 'CRUISE', on page 231 of, "WHERE IS THE GLOBAL POWER BASE SHIFTING TO, A VERY BIG HINT". Oh, what he says is true, but it had to be, as I'd already given him some VERY BIG HINTS that HE WOULD BE FORGIVEN for his hand in things like what I'd posted on page 187, IF...
... But NO, INSTEAD, 'CRUISE' (who CHANGED HIS Posting Name to 'TINTIN'), STEPPED UP HIS PLOTS AND EVILS! ... See pages 229 & 217 of that thread. Posted over 3 years ago, AFTER tintin=CRUISE had been here and RECRUITED, COMPETING, wanna-be 'Queens' to BETRAY THE KING. Then read the current, pages 2550 & 2551, of "THE NEWS BEHIND THE NEWS" at DIF, and note tintin's and DIXIE DEAN'S Posts, Particularly, #25503.
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Mon Jan 03, 2011 2:06 am

true lilly wrote:
true lilly wrote:Read 'THE UNHIVED MIND' - the post by 'tintin' aka 'CRUISE', on page 231 of, "WHERE IS THE GLOBAL POWER BASE SHIFTING TO, A VERY BIG HINT". Oh, what he says is true, but it had to be, as I'd already given him some VERY BIG HINTS that HE WOULD BE FORGIVEN for his hand in things like what I'd posted on page 187, IF...
... But NO, INSTEAD, 'CRUISE' (who CHANGED HIS Posting Name to 'TINTIN'), STEPPED UP HIS PLOTS AND EVILS! ... See pages 229 & 217 of that thread. Posted over 3 years ago, AFTER tintin=CRUISE had been here and RECRUITED, COMPETING, wanna-be 'Queens' to BETRAY THE KING. Then read the current, pages 2550 & 2551, of "THE NEWS BEHIND THE NEWS" at DIF, and note tintin's and DIXIE DEAN'S Posts, Particularly, #25503.
...but you CAN'T, NOW IT'S BEEN DELETED... Too late...
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciggy Mon Jan 03, 2011 8:34 am

true lilly wrote:'THE UNHIVED MIND'

rolf

Best lulz of the week so far! lol!
Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

Post  Cigar Mon Jan 03, 2011 11:13 am

Talk to this TRUE LILLY...

David Icke site BETRAYS AUSTRALIA - Page 31 05%20Brick%20Wall%206%20x%2010%27

lmao lmao lmao
Cigar
Cigar

Back to top Go down

Post  Cigar Mon Jan 03, 2011 11:16 am

lmao lmao lmao
Cigar
Cigar

Back to top Go down

Post  Cigar Mon Jan 03, 2011 11:18 am

lmao lmao lmao
Cigar
Cigar

Back to top Go down

Post  Cigar Mon Jan 03, 2011 11:19 am

lmao lmao lmao
Cigar
Cigar

Back to top Go down

Post  Cigar Mon Jan 03, 2011 11:21 am

lmao lmao lmao
Cigar
Cigar

Back to top Go down

Post  Cigar Mon Jan 03, 2011 11:24 am

lmao lmao lmao
Cigar
Cigar

Back to top Go down

Post  Cigar Mon Jan 03, 2011 11:25 am

lmao lmao lmao
Cigar
Cigar

Back to top Go down

Post  Cigar Mon Jan 03, 2011 11:27 am

lmao lmao lmao
Cigar
Cigar

Back to top Go down

Post  Cigar Mon Jan 03, 2011 11:29 am

Be WARNED...

David Icke site BETRAYS AUSTRALIA - Page 31 Feed-animals-sign-k-5251

rolf rolf rolf

Cigar
Cigar

Back to top Go down

Post  Cigar Mon Jan 03, 2011 11:30 am

Be WARNED...

rolf rolf rolf

Cigar
Cigar

Back to top Go down

Post  Cigar Mon Jan 03, 2011 11:32 am

Be WARNED...

rolf rolf rolf

Cigar
Cigar

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next