Sodlike Productions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

David Icke site BETRAYS AUSTRALIA

+11
Cigar
Everybody, Loves Sod..!!!
John Drake
Lady Tis-Shine
*Kia*
Billy Ruben
C!ggy
Kallisti, Damn'd Sod..!!!
Ciggy
Del Monte
true lilly
15 posters

Page 17 of 40 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 40  Next

Go down

David Icke site BETRAYS AUSTRALIA - Page 17 Empty Re: David Icke site BETRAYS AUSTRALIA

Post  Billy Ruben Sat Nov 20, 2010 4:11 am

Billy Ruben wrote:
true lilly wrote:yep, AUSTRALIA'S TRAITOROUS MOLES are HERDING us to BLINDLY FOLLOW - PINK SPAIN, ORANGE SOUTH AFRICA and The WEAK, SPINELESS, DIVIDED Head of the Americas, CANADA, and also BE BULLIED BY WHINGING, WHINING POOFS and DYKES into supporting ONLY The SATANIC GREENIE RELIGION, under which 'they' of the BABY FU€KING, KILING &TRADING ilk, MARRY TO THE BEAST...

...hey,you can call me a poof,only if you're a lesso...or a friend...

Gee,all this faggot talk just cleared the room...there's only 3 people on...must be those who desire hot homo-erotic but masculine post...Hi Vladimir wave

...it just went to 5...
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

David Icke site BETRAYS AUSTRALIA - Page 17 Empty Re: David Icke site BETRAYS AUSTRALIA

Post  true lilly Sun Nov 21, 2010 12:44 pm

Whats so horrible to me is that 'they' KNOW THE TRUTH of AUSTRALIA IS PROOF OF THE GOD OF LIFE, YET 'they' ARE STILL DRIVING THE WORLD TO WAR AGAINST THE REAL LIFE HE OFFERS ALL WHO REPENT of even the most cruel evils! And tintin, had often POSTED HE KNOWS THIS, and me, yet he also just did a BIG Post TELLING THE WORLD TO REJECT GOD'S WORD! and A LOT of his recent posts read A LOT LIKE HE IS IN AUSTRALIA, WORKING TO RE-SET FAILED/ABORTED PLOTS, like around STINGAREE Bay (GEELONG=AVALON/QANTAS, CSIRO BIO Lab), where HIS MATE, my husband worked. And you think all those 'australian' ICKESTS, IGNORING the massive HACKING of Gippsland WATER, BALLARAT and other COUNCILS and Businesses, HAD SOMETHING TO DO WITH TRYING TO RE-BURY, THE 5 y.o. 'news' about the DESAL THIESS SPIES..that 'they' are ALSO IGNORING.. I do, and I believe we have a growing number of HUMANE Beings SEEING WHY 'they' SO SELECTIVELY IGNORE and BAN 'CERTAIN' Topics
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Sun Nov 21, 2010 12:59 pm

Arrgg...just saw palomino's Oprah post on "THE LYING CONspiracy Industry's SECRET" thread on DIF...forgot WHO she's advertising Oz TO - the EURO/AMERO NAZIS and ANTI-ENGLAND/ZION 'ORANGE' DUTCH/SCOTS etc. who STUFFED and are still suffering in the NORTH... Like all those who didn't suffer the GFC, BECAUSE they Came Here Long Ago, and are in Govt. MILITARY, and OWNING/RUNNING 'our' RICH Companies, that she's bound to 'Give' at least some 'CREDIT' TO, FOR OUR GOD GIVEN BLESSINGS...but you can bet we and England will get All the blame for 'our' sins...and she'll be here in 'their' WINTER of 'AUSTERITY' and Global political INstabily that keeps reminding them THEIR FUEL and FOOD supplies ARE ALWAYS UNDER THREAT of STOPPING... however she plays it, it won't be to bring grateful migrants, but BITTERLY JEALOUS TRAITORS!
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Sun Nov 21, 2010 2:10 pm

Yep, DIF IS CHOCK FULL of 'aurtralian' TRAITORS...well the LAST PUSH of THE KING of The NORTH to TAKE AUSTRALIA, IS THE GOAL, that the CONspiracy Industry was designed to stop the world becoming aware of, so 'they' have to have MANY 'australian' TRAITORS to LIE about what really goes on here, as LOCAL 'expert EYES & EARS', to contradict what GOD TOLD US TO WATCH FOR... Oh and next weeks "SPOOKS"- WESTERN POWERS, CHINA and SOUTH Asia, having a SECRET Meeting in Switzland to PLAN THE NEW WORLD ORDER, AND LEAVING ENGLAND OUT IN THE DARK!... Sounds like there already are 144,000 watching and warning, if the BBC is Featuring 'THAT TOPIC' in such POPULAR 'Entertainment'... meanwhile, in our MS'news', 'they' say, "NOBODY WAS WATCHING", FOREIGNERS BUYING UP MASSES OF OUR PRIME FARMLAND. Well I WAS, and WARNING of WHAT IT MEANS, for OVER 5 YEARS... And that's only a couple of bits of FUTURE 'news', I SHOWED GOD TOLD US TO WATCH FOR... and so, the Ciggy's cori's et al who mock/ed my posts and attack me online and in the real world, ARE ALSO SHOWN TO BE THE ENEMY DECEIVERS
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Sun Nov 21, 2010 5:19 pm

Yes, I CAN and DO PROVE MY BONA FIDES - again, Google: 'CHILLI STARRIDGE', to see some examples of how THIS REAL Person's FAITH in THE CREATOR of LIFE, HAS REALLY BEEN BLESSED. But why CAN'T ANY of 'you' PROVE WHO 'you' are OR that what I post isn't TRUE? Too busy INSANELY posting EVIDENCE of what LYING SCUM MY ENEMIES ARE...
Ciggy wrote:We're all Tintin. A pic of a dog proves it.
'you' ARE ALL PROVEN LIARS, PROVEN BY 'your' PATHETIC, CHILDISH, REPEATED, COUNTLESS, PROVEN LIES, delivered in GANG ATTACKS against PROVEN TRUTH 'you' ARE DESPERATE TO FORCE THE WORLD TO DENY...AS GOD ALSO TOLD US TO WATCH FOR, and NOT FOLLOW TO 'your' DEATH ... 1 SAMUEL 25: 39, 2 SAMUEL 3: 3 ... mmm... The SENSIBLE Source of JOY, from the Revolution(=KO) of an AGE; mother of David's Restraint(=CHILEab)...mmm, a rather interesting and timely PRAYED ON and RANDOM OPENING of GOD'S WORD
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Mon Nov 22, 2010 1:14 am

We Vote in The VICTORIAN Election in 5 days, and what should The Libs use to REPRESENT Labor, but a 'past it's use by date', ROTTEN, MOULDY, OLD ... ORANGE ... Ahh, grin... Funny, Ironic, hey IRO, and the rest of 'you' from my days at ATS, DIF-HARRIS, UNHIVED MIND-CRAIG OXLEY, DIF-SEAN Forums, that all banned me for FOREWARNING 'you' all of what our taxes now pay to advertise... Ironic to, that 'you' all actually continue to PROVE THE TRUTH of GOD'S WORD such as - ISAIAH 6.
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Mon Nov 22, 2010 6:38 am

Oh and 'you' all should expect a significant minority, of around 17 Million, to remember that while I was showing Australia to be The Glorious Land, those mocking the facts, told those looking for a safe and stable land to call home, to invest in and move to IRELAND, MEXICO, FIJI, FINLAND, NEW ZEALAND and well, anywhere but booming Australia. Anyway, the minority is significant because we are also well into, DANIEL 2: 44, after many thousands of years of global north/south, east/west, right/left unstable alliences of The 4th, and last Kingdom Age.
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciggy Tue Nov 23, 2010 5:48 am

Are their dogs not as super bred as yours there in OzTrailer, Lulz?
Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Tue Nov 23, 2010 7:01 am

true lilly wrote:Oh and 'you' all should expect a significant minority, of around 17 Million, to remember that while I was showing Australia to be The Glorious Land, those mocking the facts, told those looking for a safe and stable land to call home, to invest in and move to IRELAND, MEXICO, FIJI, FINLAND, NEW ZEALAND and well, anywhere but booming Australia. Anyway, the minority is significant because we are also well into, DANIEL 2: 44, after many thousands of years of global north/south, east/west, right/left unstable alliences of The 4th, and last Kingdom Age.
5,6,17,2,44,...4 as Powerball...pull your finger out Vera...Last weeks phrophetic sequence was way off... thumbs up
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  ♥WW♥ Wed Nov 24, 2010 8:34 am

true lilly wrote:
Del Monte wrote:What on earth are you waffling on about now? lol!
waffling? You in an echo chamber? I'm putting it on record that the businesses of David Icke are actively interfering in Australian politics and working to install traitors and their foreign puppet masters.

rolf rolf rolf rolf rolf rolf rolf rolf rolf rolf rolf rolf rolf rolf rolf rolf rolf

WoW, your just as retarded as he and his moonbeamers/oneness/manifesting followers are! As if Icke had some clout to whipple about. lmao lmao lmao

And your WORSE! lmao lmao lmao Dis' da' good shit! thumbs up cpn
♥WW♥
♥WW♥

Back to top Go down

Post  ♥WW♥ Wed Nov 24, 2010 8:46 am

Oh, and BTW, can you post a pic, True Silly? I just would LOVE to see the head that houses that cretin mind!

10 damn years and your still waffling about with the same damn shit. Shocked dizzy
♥WW♥
♥WW♥

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Wed Nov 24, 2010 2:06 pm

My old tech. phone can send images to phones, but can only handle forum posting a very limited amount of text, that I have to copy and usually re-send through many drop outs and hijacking, so ask billy to post the image of my 49 and 1/2 y.o. head, if it's so important to 'you' 'Wonder Woman'. He's shared it with enough of the bitter pack, bit mean of him to decide the rest of the readers must be kept in the dark. A 'Bit' PRO-CORRUPT POLICE of him to, to NOT post the 2 CONTRADICTORY POLICE INCIDENT REPORTS, SHOWING THE SIGNATURES of Police who PERJURED Themselves to cover the filthy arse of the last bitch who smashed that head and body into hospital. The same bitch who stole my old phone that had all the death threats from SONYA, ROBYN and BIANCA KELLY, POLICE COVERING THEIR UGLY ARSES, and the images of my smashed head after LEE and BRODY KELLY ARRANGED AND ENJOYED CHEERING ON the first time 'THEY' tried to beat me to death. Again, it's all about CONTEXT - I provide it, 'they' HAVE TO, SCREW, BURY and HIDE it, out of fear of failing their Masters Orders. 'INTERESTING' to (to those who can read between the lines and lies of tintin's TNBTN thread), that TERRY PRATCHETT'S Author's Note For, "I SHALL WEAR MIDNIGHT", was written A YEAR TO THE DAY, AFTER THAT FIRST HOSPITALISING BEATING... But of course, DON'T expect him to post the images, as they also prove 'they' lied about what they show.
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Wed Nov 24, 2010 4:08 pm

true lilly wrote:My old tech. phone can send images to phones, but can only handle forum posting a very limited amount of text, that I have to copy and usually re-send through many drop outs and hijacking, so ask billy to post the image of my 49 and 1/2 y.o. head, if it's so important to 'you' 'Wonder Woman'. He's shared it with enough of the bitter pack, bit mean of him to decide the rest of the readers must be kept in the dark. A 'Bit' PRO-CORRUPT POLICE of him to, to NOT post the 2 CONTRADICTORY POLICE INCIDENT REPORTS, SHOWING THE SIGNATURES of Police who PERJURED Themselves to cover the filthy arse of the last bitch who smashed that head and body into hospital. The same bitch who stole my old phone that had all the death threats from SONYA, ROBYN and BIANCA KELLY, POLICE COVERING THEIR UGLY ARSES, and the images of my smashed head after LEE and BRODY KELLY ARRANGED AND ENJOYED CHEERING ON the first time 'THEY' tried to beat me to death. Again, it's all about CONTEXT - I provide it, 'they' HAVE TO, SCREW, BURY and HIDE it, out of fear of failing their Masters Orders. 'INTERESTING' to (to those who can read between the lines and lies of tintin's TNBTN thread), that TERRY PRATCHETT'S Author's Note For, "I SHALL WEAR MIDNIGHT", was written A YEAR TO THE DAY, AFTER THAT FIRST HOSPITALISING BEATING... But of course, DON'T expect him to post the images, as they also prove 'they' lied about what they show.

...I don't have it,but Sod's got one of a dog-show...not bad legs and a Brunette to boot...not bad Vera.... thumbs up cpn wub
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Wed Nov 24, 2010 5:08 pm

Yes, that woman with "THE LEGS" (as my JEALOUS OLD LOSER ENEMIES in the pedigree dog world, used to call me), IS ME. And The Point of YOU NOT POSTING those images, is that they PROVE I AM TELLING THE TRUTH Google -: 'suzy ryan bearstar australia'; click on, "chilli" (it should be at the top - you'll see the same image as on my laundry wall at This House that got CAR BOMBED), and you'll see why 'they' couldn't let This Expert post her Expert Opinion on 'bloodlines', that shows Ickest 'bloodline' BS to be the blind hate mongering it is
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Wed Nov 24, 2010 5:24 pm

true lilly wrote:Yes, that woman with "THE LEGS" (as my JEALOUS OLD LOSER ENEMIES in the pedigree dog world, used to call me), IS ME. And The Point of YOU NOT POSTING those images, is that they PROVE I AM TELLING THE TRUTH Google -: 'suzy ryan bearstar australia'; click on, "chilli" (it should be at the top - you'll see the same image as on my laundry wall at This House that got CAR BOMBED), and you'll see why 'they' couldn't let This Expert post her Expert Opinion on 'bloodlines', that shows Ickest 'bloodline' BS to be the blind hate mongering it is

whoa...
hang on,just googled and found it.
Hmmmm....I certainly got my wires crossed here,you see,last week,when you said Suzy The Chilli...I thought that was your code,for needing a screw...and now,I find,it's a threesome with you and the dog...well,flattered as I may feel,and yes I'm very liberal...but please don't confuse that for being bizarre...
Thanks Vera...I needed that. rolf ...I was feeling a bit down,you know,humour covers my pain and all that... thumbs up
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Everybody, Loves Sod..!!! Wed Nov 24, 2010 5:34 pm

true lilly wrote: Google -: 'suzy ryan bearstar australia'; click on, "chilli" (it should be at the top - you'll see the same image as on my laundry wall at This House that got CAR BOMBED),

Yes, Here Is The Proper Picture...

David Icke site BETRAYS AUSTRALIA - Page 17 Chillwillpagemove

From Here...

http://www.starridgerrs.com/chil_will.html

I Suppose It's Called Bearstar Because Some Of Those Dogs Look Like Minature Bears...???

thumbs up thumbs up thumbs up

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Wed Nov 24, 2010 5:40 pm

Billy Ruben wrote:
true lilly wrote:Yes, that woman with "THE LEGS" (as my JEALOUS OLD LOSER ENEMIES in the pedigree dog world, used to call me), IS ME. And The Point of YOU NOT POSTING those images, is that they PROVE I AM TELLING THE TRUTH Google -: 'suzy ryan bearstar australia'; click on, "chilli" (it should be at the top - you'll see the same image as on my laundry wall at This House that got CAR BOMBED), and you'll see why 'they' couldn't let This Expert post her Expert Opinion on 'bloodlines', that shows Ickest 'bloodline' BS to be the blind hate mongering it is

whoa...
hang on,just googled and found it.
Hmmmm....I certainly got my wires crossed here,you see,last week,when you said Suzy The Chilli...I thought that was your code,for needing a screw...and now,I find,it's a threesome with you and the dog...well,flattered as I may feel,and yes I'm very liberal...but please don't confuse that for being bizarre...
Thanks Vera...I needed that. rolf ...I was feeling a bit down,you know,humour covers my pain and all that... thumbs up

...wish I kept my mouth shut...she ran away again...I'm very sorry Vera Susa for being rude,crude and vulgar...me bad.
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Wed Nov 24, 2010 9:15 pm

TRAVOLTA'S NEW SON Named BENJAMIN - remember that the spirit of Nimrod the Mighty Hunter who Started Global Religion, is of the spirit of 'mighty men' who bred with hot looking but poor character women, before Noah's age, (as are those mighty Red haired NORTHERN Vikings of not really ancient history), that shows itself in Red haired Benjamin. Yet another example of why they NEED the world to Stay Blind to THE ALL AGES TIME LINE that GOD'S WORD DESCRIBES, and so, Not See Why they Should Repent of putting the 'out of Egypt' Lie Above God's Living Word, and LIVE. Oh and I heared, that LEE KELLY (the THUG tintin FUNDED to stay in my house, ROB and SLANDER me and cackle as he and his WIFE ROBYN'S Son, BRODY, got women and their kids to bash me), recently got 7 SHADES OF SHIT KICKED OF Him, in HAMILTON 'for no reason', along with news of other 'homing cows and roosting chickens', so I've at least seen some natural justice befall some gutless bullies, who may just finally Learn (The Hard Way I Warned them to avoid, by Doing The Right Thing), and Live.
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Wed Nov 24, 2010 9:43 pm

true lilly wrote:TRAVOLTA'S NEW SON Named BENJAMIN - remember that the spirit of Nimrod the Mighty Hunter who Started Global Religion, is of the spirit of 'mighty men' who bred with hot looking but poor character women, before Noah's age, (as are those mighty Red haired NORTHERN Vikings of not really ancient history), that shows itself in Red haired Benjamin. Yet another example of why they NEED the world to Stay Blind to THE ALL AGES TIME LINE that GOD'S WORD DESCRIBES, and so, Not See Why they Should Repent of putting the 'out of Egypt' Lie Above God's Living Word, and LIVE. Oh and I heared, that LEE KELLY (the THUG tintin FUNDED to stay in my house, ROB and SLANDER me and cackle as he and his WIFE ROBYN'S Son, BRODY, got women and their kids to bash me), recently got 7 SHADES OF SHIT KICKED OF Him, in HAMILTON 'for no reason', along with news of other 'homing cows and roosting chickens', so I've at least seen some natural justice befall some gutless bullies, who may just finally Learn (The Hard Way I Warned them to avoid, by Doing The Right Thing), and Live.

...ummm,sorry about taking the piss out of your Doggy,Lisa Cat meant everything to me...and life changed for a colder nastier place without her...plus,I kind of wanted to kill a forumite from DIF for taking advantage of my misery over her...so,my heart felt apologises...prefer my feline friends to the human waste I'm accustomed too...be cool,Vera,,,
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Wed Nov 24, 2010 9:46 pm

...and the funny thing is that these things have been happening while I've been 'in my cave' praying and resisiting the temptions of a sick body and stressed mind, to seek my own justice... and anyone reading my posts here and on DIF, can see 'team tintin' so desperately backflipping and chasing my tail, to try to twist The Saving Truth back into Killer Lies, that they have only managed to twist the noose tighter around their own, AND THEIR SACRAFICIAL DUMB BUNNY PARTNERS IN CONSPIRACY, necks.
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Wed Nov 24, 2010 10:13 pm

true lilly wrote:...and the funny thing is that these things have been happening while I've been 'in my cave' praying and resisiting the temptions of a sick body and stressed mind, to seek my own justice... and anyone reading my posts here and on DIF, can see 'team tintin' so desperately backflipping and chasing my tail, to try to twist The Saving Truth back into Killer Lies, that they have only managed to twist the noose tighter around their own, AND THEIR SACRAFICIAL DUMB BUNNY PARTNERS IN CONSPIRACY, necks.
and yes JASON/Billy Ruben, Ciggy and Co. YOUR GUILT IS SHOWN IN YOUR MENTION OF THOSE CRUEL STRESSES HEAPED ON ME LATELY...JUST AS ANY FOOL CAN TELL THAT ONLY THOSE INVOLVED IN THE CAR BOMBING, HAVE ANY REASON TO TRY AND DENY, WHAT REALLY PISSED OFF THOSE THEY ARE BETRAYING with such UNsubtly OVER THE TOP, PERSONAL JEALOURY fueled, ATTACKS on FAITHFUL FRIENDS, PROVEN TO BE PREPARED TO DIE FOR THEIR BROTHERS LIVES.
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Wed Nov 24, 2010 11:40 pm

true lilly wrote:
true lilly wrote:...and the funny thing is that these things have been happening while I've been 'in my cave' praying and resisiting the temptions of a sick body and stressed mind, to seek my own justice... and anyone reading my posts here and on DIF, can see 'team tintin' so desperately backflipping and chasing my tail, to try to twist The Saving Truth back into Killer Lies, that they have only managed to twist the noose tighter around their own, AND THEIR SACRAFICIAL DUMB BUNNY PARTNERS IN CONSPIRACY, necks.
and yes JASON/Billy Ruben, Ciggy and Co. YOUR GUILT IS SHOWN IN YOUR MENTION OF THOSE CRUEL STRESSES HEAPED ON ME LATELY...JUST AS ANY FOOL CAN TELL THAT ONLY THOSE INVOLVED IN THE CAR BOMBING, HAVE ANY REASON TO TRY AND DENY, WHAT REALLY PISSED OFF THOSE THEY ARE BETRAYING with such UNsubtly OVER THE TOP, PERSONAL JEALOURY fueled, ATTACKS on FAITHFUL FRIENDS, PROVEN TO BE PREPARED TO DIE FOR THEIR BROTHERS LIVES.

Billy Fucking Said:Besides Christ's sake...
...ummm,sorry about taking the piss out of your Doggy,Lisa Cat meant everything to me...and life changed for a colder nastier place without her...plus,I kind of wanted to kill a forumite from DIF for taking advantage of my misery over her...so,my heart felt apologises...prefer my feline friends to the human waste I'm accustomed too...be cool,Vera,,,

...you and that persecution trip you're on...I said SORRY you tripper.By Christ you would've been a c*nt of a thing to be married too...Can see why you're divorced madam...To hard to please,to hard to get on with...
how about just too fuckin' hard...Jealousy over WHAT?...a primma donna mut of a dog,I despise most dogs...filthy mangey flea bitten things.
Your tail would'nt be worth chasing madam...you're a bit over that stage by now....
Listen,I am thelyran
Ciggy is Ciggy ...and Tintin is the ultimate god given truther in the business,a man of sobriety and well grounded emotions.
...get your head checked... rolf ...if I could'nt laugh this off,I'd be a bigger fruitbat than you rolling pin
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Wed Nov 24, 2010 11:44 pm

true lilly wrote:

oh yeah,did'nt mean to stress you out...if you stopped being serious and laugh at yourself,now and then...no stress from Billy or Ciggy...and the demons we serve will be very displeased with our performance...
then we get punished...

You cool with that???... thumbs up
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Wed Nov 24, 2010 11:49 pm

...but I kind of know that you're that stupid...you won't take may advice,and we both get rewarded with a medal,for foiling one of God's very own...

as an anal imp servant...I look forward to my rise in the ranks of demonics,done my job,and even flaunted the truth and got away with it,my erection will be everlasting,ever throbbing,ever dripping....

HAIL SATAN!!!!

satan satan satan satan satan
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Thu Nov 25, 2010 12:40 am

Billy Ruben wrote:
true lilly wrote:

oh yeah,did'nt mean to stress you out...if you stopped being serious and laugh at yourself,now and then...no stress from Billy or Ciggy...and the demons we serve will be very displeased with our performance...
then we get punished...

You cool with that???... thumbs up
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 40 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 40  Next