Sodlike Productions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

David Icke site BETRAYS AUSTRALIA

+11
Cigar
Everybody, Loves Sod..!!!
John Drake
Lady Tis-Shine
*Kia*
Billy Ruben
C!ggy
Kallisti, Damn'd Sod..!!!
Ciggy
Del Monte
true lilly
15 posters

Page 29 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next

Go down

David Icke site BETRAYS AUSTRALIA - Page 29 Empty Re: David Icke site BETRAYS AUSTRALIA

Post  true lilly Thu Dec 30, 2010 1:05 am

Billy Ruben wrote:
true lilly wrote:There is 1 main reasons for 'them' to so obsessively DEMAND, what IS STILL PUBLICLY VISIBLE, and TALKED ABOUT, 'didn't happen' - 'they' ARE WORKING WITH, and/or DIRECTLY, GUILTY.

I can still see you... wave

There's nowhere to run...

Billy awaits in the bushes,to pounce,like the trapdoor spider...

catfight tholms
... and that other of the ANONYMOUS, CONspiracy Forum MEMBER 'names' posting PRO-NWO PROPAGANDA, 'CORI' WHO BEGS FOR THE DEATH OF ALL HUMANS, LIKE 'you', CAN'T FOOL THE INDEPENDENT, THINKING READERS who keep coming to my threads... That 'you' POOR JEALOUS SODS NEED TO PIGGYBACK ON TO GET ANYWHERE NEAR THE READERS I DO... Hey run, and you other Chat Room Trolls who also flooded in that EMPTY space AFTER I started chatting there ... "MIGHTY DUCKS"! hee hee ... On DIF, NOW -someone SAYS, RUSSIA SAYS, WIKILEAKS SAYS, AMERICA SAYS, they have fought UFO'S="MIGHTY DUCKS"=MAN MADE SEA, LAND and AIR CRAFTS that FLEW OUT OF AUSTRALIA'S SOUTHERN SEAS ... Now consider those HUGE UNDER SEA FLOOR TUNNELS of VICTORIA'S, SO UNnessersary, SO SECRET that SPIES ARE EMPLOYED AS Workers, 'DESAL' Plant ...[/b] that along with many other, REAL WORLD FACTS and ACTUAL CONNECTIONS, I posted about in those DIF threads 'they' ARE DESPERATE TO DISCOURAGE REAL PEOPLE from reading, let alone doing their own research on.
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

David Icke site BETRAYS AUSTRALIA - Page 29 Empty Re: David Icke site BETRAYS AUSTRALIA

Post  Billy Ruben Thu Dec 30, 2010 1:06 am

palomino wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:...thought it was safe to back in the water,eh? bounce

Please supply evidence...thankyou.

Billys Mummy Said:
Mr Palomino,I'd like to bring to your attention that you have proficiency in using Imageshack to facilitate the uploading of documents and photographic evidence as asserted by the personality,True Lilly.Would you please make yourself available to do so,regards,Mrs Ruben

Please stop harassing and threatening True Lilly.

You made some more errors. It should read:

1. Safe to go back in the water.
2. Comma fault
3. There should be a space between "thank you"

I jUsT Did mY Mr HaNKey ThE CrIsTMas pOo...iT sMelLs rEaLly bAd santa rendeer

it wAs bIG wItH nUtS aND HurT mY bUmHoLe cherry

bIllY sAd Crying or Very sad
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Thu Dec 30, 2010 1:09 am

true lilly wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:
true lilly wrote:There is 1 main reasons for 'them' to so obsessively DEMAND, what IS STILL PUBLICLY VISIBLE, and TALKED ABOUT, 'didn't happen' - 'they' ARE WORKING WITH, and/or DIRECTLY, GUILTY.

I can still see you... wave

There's nowhere to run...

Billy awaits in the bushes,to pounce,like the trapdoor spider...

catfight tholms
... and that other of the ANONYMOUS, CONspiracy Forum MEMBER 'names' posting PRO-NWO PROPAGANDA, 'CORI' WHO BEGS FOR THE DEATH OF ALL HUMANS, LIKE 'you', CAN'T FOOL THE INDEPENDENT, THINKING READERS who keep coming to my threads... That 'you' POOR JEALOUS SODS NEED TO PIGGYBACK ON TO GET ANYWHERE NEAR THE READERS I DO... Hey run, and you other Chat Room Trolls who also flooded in that EMPTY space AFTER I started chatting there ... "MIGHTY DUCKS"! hee hee ... On DIF, NOW -someone SAYS, RUSSIA SAYS, WIKILEAKS SAYS, AMERICA SAYS, they have fought UFO'S="MIGHTY DUCKS"=MAN MADE SEA, LAND and AIR CRAFTS that FLEW OUT OF AUSTRALIA'S SOUTHERN SEAS ... Now consider those HUGE UNDER SEA FLOOR TUNNELS of VICTORIA'S, SO UNnessersary, SO SECRET that SPIES ARE EMPLOYED AS Workers, 'DESAL' Plant ...[/b] that along with many other, REAL WORLD FACTS and ACTUAL CONNECTIONS, I posted about in those DIF threads 'they' ARE DESPERATE TO DISCOURAGE REAL PEOPLE from reading, let alone doing their own research on.

I don't think anyone is jealous nor envious of your brand of insanity,except your two headed son Horsey... rolf ... tongue ner,ner,ner...
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  palomino Thu Dec 30, 2010 1:25 am

Billy Ruben wrote:I know why you hate Cori

Cori Said:
boah Tintin
you were best already
and getting better
how on earth is that possible

...You don't have groupies,fanatics and people who respect your work.See where failing to give apologises gets you,coupled with your own ego,stubborness and lies...the stupidity of you,is boundless. rolling pin

So, you disagree with True Lilly. Fine. No one is forcing you.
So why the harassment and threats? Please stop it.

palomino

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Thu Dec 30, 2010 1:28 am

palomino wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:I know why you hate Cori

Cori Said:
boah Tintin
you were best already
and getting better
how on earth is that possible

...You don't have groupies,fanatics and people who respect your work.See where failing to give apologises gets you,coupled with your own ego,stubborness and lies...the stupidity of you,is boundless. rolling pin

So, you disagree with True Lilly. Fine. No one is forcing you.
So why the harassment and threats? Please stop it.

Please stop defaming,ridiculing,threatening,bullshitting about Tintin,Cori and the Illuminati...tHey r mE fRenDs... Razz ner,ner,ner,ner
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Lyd Thu Dec 30, 2010 1:51 am

I didn't realise mental health workers chaperoned patients in Cyberspaz. I could do that! What's the wage like Pali?
Lyd
Lyd

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Thu Dec 30, 2010 1:53 am

Lyd wrote:I didn't realise mental health workers chaperoned patients in Cyberspaz. I could do that! What's the wage like Pali?

Nah,it's just alot of mental patients going toe to toe... thumbs up

Nothing to worry about and keeps us off the streets... thumbs up
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  palomino Thu Dec 30, 2010 2:18 am

Lyd wrote:I didn't realise mental health workers chaperoned patients in Cyberspaz. I could do that! What's the wage like Pali?

urgh.

palomino

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Thu Dec 30, 2010 4:45 am

Oh no palomino, you've woken yet more of The GANG of Trolls, simply by pointing out how often 'they' MAKE THREATS of MORE VIOLENCE against those who post what 'their' MASTERS NEED TO KEEP HIDDEN. Hee hee, to be expected from GUTLESS DOGS who PACK ATTACK, ONE OLD WOMAN, when ONLY ONE OTHER INDIVIDUAL DARED TO CHALLENGE 'their' BULLYING.
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Thu Dec 30, 2010 4:58 am

true lilly wrote:Oh no palomino, you've woken yet more of The GANG of Trolls, simply by pointing out how often 'they' MAKE THREATS of MORE VIOLENCE against those who post what 'their' MASTERS NEED TO KEEP HIDDEN. Hee hee, to be expected from GUTLESS DOGS who PACK ATTACK, ONE OLD WOMAN, when ONLY ONE OTHER INDIVIDUAL DARED TO CHALLENGE 'their' BULLYING.

Lilly and Sock Puppet Palomino said:
GUTLESS DOGS who PACK ATTACK, ONE OLD WOMAN, when ONLY ONE OTHER INDIVIDUAL

another individual,sure you're not joined at the hip?

lmao

anyway,enjoy my revisionist history madam,on another thread,you'll appreciate it. thumbs up
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  palomino Thu Dec 30, 2010 5:25 am

true lilly wrote:Oh no palomino, you've woken yet more of The GANG of Trolls, simply by pointing out how often 'they' MAKE THREATS of MORE VIOLENCE against those who post what 'their' MASTERS NEED TO KEEP HIDDEN. Hee hee, to be expected from GUTLESS DOGS who PACK ATTACK, ONE OLD WOMAN, when ONLY ONE OTHER INDIVIDUAL DARED TO CHALLENGE 'their' BULLYING.

Hey true lilly : )

It's a confederacy of dunces for sure.
I just hope billy can see we are just trying to do the right thing. I know he has a good heart even though he may not show it.

palomino

Back to top Go down

Post  Cigar Thu Dec 30, 2010 5:51 am

I was amazed to discover TRUE LILLY's BLOG the other day...

Looks interesting: http://lilyisacunt.blogspot.com/

David Icke site BETRAYS AUSTRALIA - Page 29 Cocl

David Icke site BETRAYS AUSTRALIA - Page 29 Bys_steve_thinks_youre_a_cunt
Cigar
Cigar

Back to top Go down

Post  Cigar Thu Dec 30, 2010 5:55 am

palomino is a...

David Icke site BETRAYS AUSTRALIA - Page 29 Carlb-sockpuppet-02

of TRUE LILLY...
Cigar
Cigar

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Thu Dec 30, 2010 5:59 am

palomino wrote:

I just hope billy can see we are just trying to do the right thing. I know he has a good heart even though he may not show it.

You fear me the most here...you under estimate the others to your own peril.
I don't have a good heart to game players.
Read M Scott Peck,People Of the Lie...I'll photograph the cover for you,back in 5.

David Icke site BETRAYS AUSTRALIA - Page 29 P1050275us

sure you know what you're talking too,Hahahahahahahaha....... satan lmao
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Thu Dec 30, 2010 6:29 am

palomino wrote:

Keep talking like that and the locals on the forum,might see you as agents of Icke and DIF...not a good place to be like that.
You know,two months ago,I had some New Age North Shore faker sit next to me in my booked first class carriage on the XPT.First thing she did,was question me about conspiracies,she knew who I was and what I'm into.I played around,but gave her four hours solid talk,while I checked over for bugs and hidden camera lenses,she tried to mean well...and I was in a good mood,knowing I'll be stoned that night,at my nieces place,
staying over night.I'd keep their agents at that level,cause I'm more than prepared for others of a more destructive and negative alignment.
She kept pressuring me to do television and radio shows,I threw it in her face."What do you want Jason",I said"to be payed off by the elites and live a quiet life,maybe in Mount George somewhere,build my house on a small hill,so I can keep watch as well".Fame means nothing,just a bunch of maggots clamouring for your energy and time,while important things,like watching flowers open in the morning go un-noticed.
Have a look at Icke on tour,looks fagged out,until the little people give it up for some messaih figure,energy,I'm talking about.But it's a short fix,filthy and impure,like a groupfuck,I don't mix with the scum.
That's the reason I never got the group off the ground,hated the fans.
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Thu Dec 30, 2010 6:43 am

...I got no pot to assist at the moment.A week ago,I had to watch the movie Powder,to clear this hate filled energy,I cried for six hours,watching it over and over on repeat,No-one was awake.Just to repair my aura and it worked better than the weed.Now I got to do it again,so I got A Beautiful Mind on download.Just to remind me,of who I really am.It's game playing c*nts like these two,that reminds me of the bullshit at DIF,
that pisses me off.I could off load it,to someone who deserves it,but that's only catalyzing what's already coming to them.I want no part of the mess they make for themselves,so I have to suffer,to be good.
Shits me no end.My satanic buddies,can't thank DIF,my partner,Donna,the police and my extended family,enough,Great fuckin year,2010.

thumbs down

HATE
cthulhu
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  palomino Thu Dec 30, 2010 6:52 am

Billy Ruben wrote:
palomino wrote:

Keep talking like that and the locals on the forum,might see you as agents of Icke and DIF...not a good place to be like that.
You know,two months ago,I had some New Age North Shore faker sit next to me in my booked first class carriage on the XPT.First thing she did,was question me about conspiracies,she knew who I was and what I'm into.I played around,but gave her four hours solid talk,while I checked over for bugs and hidden camera lenses,she tried to mean well...and I was in a good mood,knowing I'll be stoned that night,at my nieces place,
staying over night.I'd keep their agents at that level,cause I'm more than prepared for others of a more destructive and negative alignment.
She kept pressuring me to do television and radio shows,I threw it in her face."What do you want Jason",I said"to be payed off by the elites and live a quiet life,maybe in Mount George somewhere,build my house on a small hill,so I can keep watch as well".Fame means nothing,just a bunch of maggots clamouring for your energy and time,while important things,like watching flowers open in the morning go un-noticed.
Have a look at Icke on tour,looks fagged out,until the little people give it up for some messaih figure,energy,I'm talking about.But it's a short fix,filthy and impure,like a groupfuck,I don't mix with the scum.
That's the reason I never got the group off the ground,hated the fans.

I meant that the people trolling True Lilly are dunces. I don't know the other forumers, what they talk about is their business, I'm not going to interfere.

palomino

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciggy Thu Dec 30, 2010 8:38 am

rolf
Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciggy Thu Dec 30, 2010 8:41 am

No threats of violence whatsoever, and I'll ignore this new additional lie in a continued effort to try to get a straight answer from you.

Just summarize in your own words explaining where it is you believe so strongly that the Israelites are from, and what compels you to believe it.

Posting a photo of you walking a dog will not constitute evidence, unfortunately.
Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Thu Dec 30, 2010 9:39 am

Whoa, when MR ONE LINER, Ciggy, has to resort to massive posts chock full of bald faced lies, you know 'they' are panicking. See 'they' know it would literally take me days just to find the posts with those lists of my evidences, click scrolling on the phone, let alone the years it would take to RE-post over 5 years of posts, via phone text, so they have to resort to the old, 'nothing to see there', LIE to 'justify' all their other lies about what my posts actually contain. And then of course, they really don't want readers going back to see the Secret Agenda exposed by all tintin's CONTRADICTIONS, BACKFLIPS, LIES and BITTER HATE fueled CURSING RANTS and his coded CALLS TO COMMIT VIOLENCE against those HE ENVYS.'they' also know that to keep my replies short enough to save before they're 'vanished', I can't expose their floods of lies, quote by quote as I did before they trashed my pc.
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciggy Thu Dec 30, 2010 9:57 am

true lilly wrote:they trashed my pc.

With your level of computer expertise all "they" would need to do is wait a while until you break it yourself.

In fact I give your phone about one more year of life in it before you find a way to trash it as well. That's why I want to get a clear explanation of your "not Egypt" theory before then, if you're capable.

Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Thu Dec 30, 2010 11:07 pm

"FROM THE BEGINING - THE WHOLE WORLD - ALL THE EARTH", ARE WHAT GOD TELLS US ABOUT. NOT, "ONLY RECENTLY - IN ONE LITTLE CORNER OF THE WORLD - NOWHERE ELSE ON EARTH", as King James' 'bible' LIES and 'you' LEGION PREACH FOR THE BEASTLY FATHER of THE LIE, SO PEOPLE DON'T SEE ALL GOD'S LOVING WARNINGS that HAVE and WILL COME TO BE.
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciggy Fri Dec 31, 2010 2:08 am

So the bible's not God's word. Fine. Uhm... what is then?
Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

Post  Lyd Fri Dec 31, 2010 2:39 am

Billy Ruben wrote:

lol!

and the Lulz is utterly appreciated on this side of the pc screen thumbs up

palomino wrote:urgh.

Pali you're bringing the vibe down. 'Meh' would've been better etiquette. I blame your loyalty to Barbara Cartland as the cause of your creative block and bad manners.

Why don't you try using the term 'Pack Heat' next time Babs. It has much more of an emotive quality to it when trying to portray oneself as a martyred Mullet.
Lyd
Lyd

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Fri Dec 31, 2010 2:56 am

[quote="Lyd"]
Billy Ruben wrote:

lol!

and the Lulz is utterly appreciated on this side of the pc screen thumbs up

thankyou madam,just keeping mental Illness as an artform,entertaining and specifically for the LULZ thumbs up rolf

20 years of defective marriage breaking down mixing with this crew,has it's strain and toll,but great reading for the bored masses.

*takes a bow* wacky

Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next