Sodlike Productions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

David Icke site BETRAYS AUSTRALIA

+11
Cigar
Everybody, Loves Sod..!!!
John Drake
Lady Tis-Shine
*Kia*
Billy Ruben
C!ggy
Kallisti, Damn'd Sod..!!!
Ciggy
Del Monte
true lilly
15 posters

Page 16 of 40 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next

Go down

David Icke site BETRAYS AUSTRALIA - Page 16 Empty Re: David Icke site BETRAYS AUSTRALIA

Post  true lilly Fri Nov 05, 2010 6:33 pm

AnyONE can read wireless transmissions, hey MARIA-SEAN-tintin-AARNOUT van der PLOOGE WHO BRAGS of SPECIALIZING IN PLANE CRASHES... But GOD DOES READ EVERY THOUGHT, AND REVEALS WHAT HE WILL of The PLOTS of The DROSS, TO HIS BLESSED SERVANTS, WHO HE HIDES FROM THE ENEMY, SO THEY MAY SERVE HIS PERFECTLY TIMED JUSTICE. Oh and KNOW, as GOD DOES, that even as A LITTLE CHILD, 'they' CURSF me for FOR PUTTING GOD ABOVE 'MARY', 'saints' and other INSANE DOCTRINES of THE LYING TRINITARIAN Church. But I can NOT DENY GOD SAID, "THE WHOLE WORLD; ALL THE EARTH", OR, that UNDERSTANDING JOHN 15 IS A POWERFUL BLESSING for those who DON'T FEAR MAN OR THE FIRST, TEMPORY DEATH.
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

David Icke site BETRAYS AUSTRALIA - Page 16 Empty Re: David Icke site BETRAYS AUSTRALIA

Post  Everybody, Loves Sod..!!! Fri Nov 05, 2010 7:23 pm

Lilly Do You Really Beleive Moses And The Israellites Were Hot Footing It Around Pangea...
David Icke site BETRAYS AUSTRALIA - Page 16 Pangeaanimation03

When All The Historical/Archaeological Evidence Points To The Birth Of Modern Civalisation,
Points To The End Of A Global Period Of Ice Age Finishing About 10,000 BC,(Pre Deluvial Time)
And Moses Being A Local Tribal Leader,
About 4,000 BC....

OK The Fundalamantel Christians Have A Point When They Say The World Was Created In 4004 BC,

Cos Basically We Got No Agragrian Culture Before This,,,,

rolling pin rolling pin rolling pin

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Fri Nov 05, 2010 9:47 pm

Ahem...how many LATIN AMERICANS are 'named' "JESUS"? How many 'JEWS' are 'named' "MOSES"? How many LOCATIONS ACROSS EUROPE have DAN in the 'NAMES'? WHY did ROME CHANGE MITSRAYIM to 'Egypt', PERATH to 'Euphrates' and RIVERS and CANNELS to 'Nile'? Why do ALL RELIGIONS AND ATHEISTS DENY GOD SAID MITSRAYIM, NOT 'Egypt', and DENY HE SAID "ALL THE EARTH", and that PERATH WAS A RIVER HEAD IN THE SUPER CONTINENT, FIRST RAISED out of The TRUELY ANCIENT, WATER COVERED World? Why do 'they' ALL also DENY that GOD SAID, That Ancient Land did NOT DIVIDE UNTIL LONG AFTER The HOUSES of The EIGHT SURVIVORS on THE ARK, BRED and SPREAD ACROSS IT? Why are there SO MANY, FAILED 'Dating' methods BASED ON 'proving' Egypt to 'be' MITSRAYIM? Why do 'those (PROMOTED by ROMAN/CATHOLIC/'UNIVERSAL'/MASONIC 'education') methods' IGNORE and DENY THE TRUELY ANCIENT WRITTEN and ORAL HISTORIES of AUSTRALIANS, AFRICANS, AMERICANS, CHINESE, GREEKS etc, that KNEW and TOLD of THE GREAT, GLORIOUS, SOUTHERN HOME Land? Why am I so bitterly hated and violently assaulted FOR ASKING SUCH QUESTIONS and pointing to THE ANSWERS REVEALED in the REAL WORLD, GOOD SCIENCE, TRUELY ANCIENT EARTH and HUMAN HISTORY and CURRENT AND FUTURE REAL WORLD, REAL EVENTS?
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Fri Nov 05, 2010 10:58 pm

You all should read palomino's posts on : DIF, Today's News, "THE LYING CONSPIRACY INDUSTRY'S SECRET"; that cover topics such as, PRE-'ICE AGE' AUSTRALIAN CULTURE, GREAT ARMIES, CURRENTLY IN and SUROUNDING, AUSTRALIA etc., IF, you want to SEE, HEAR, UNDERSTAND AND ACCEPT, THE ONLY TRUTH that SAVES from The SECOND, and PERMANENT, DEATH. Also tintin's, "The NEWS Behind The NEWS" (FROM THE BEGINNING), to SEE The PATHETIC BACKFLIPS and BITTERLY HATEFUL attempts of The CONspiracy Industry's FOOLISH, 'Star' TOOLS, to RE-BURY, TRUELY SAVING, REVEALED (TO THOSE WHO HUNGER and THIRST FOR JUSTICE), TRUTH. ... Because 'they' KNOW, I CAN'T RE-Post over 5 years of REAL WORLD EVIDENCE of THE TRUTH of GOD'S LIVING WORD, and man's LIFE HATING LIES, via Phone Text.
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Fri Nov 05, 2010 11:17 pm

And, even withOUT all the other SUPPORTING threads and posts read around The Net, 144,000, IS MUCH LESS than 1% of the views of the 2 previously named threads, and so, if that, LESS THAN 1% , HAVE GOD'S REVEALED FACTS of THE WHOLE WORLD, SEALED IN THEIR MINDS ....
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Sat Nov 06, 2010 12:50 am

Btw, ALL THE DESTRUCTIVE KILLERS - EAST, WEST, NORTH, SOUTH, RELIGIOUS, MASONIC and ATHEIST etc. - ACCEPT, SUPPORT, PROMOTE; THE INSANELY SHORT 'Time Lines' and 'biblical' Locations, TIED TO 'THEIR' 'out of Egypt' LIE and SHOVED DOWN THE WORLD'S THROAT by ROME'S CONTROL and GLOBAL SPREAD of THEIR 'ARTS', 'science' and 'education'. It's rather telling that I'm personally attacked by the gurus and key names of The LYING CONspiracy Industry for pointing out this FACT and that ALL of 'THEM' DENY GOD'S WORD that CLEARLY TELLS of ALL THE EARTH, ALL PEOPLES and ALL TIME... oh and that ALL of 'them', those attackers on Forums of The World Wide WEB of LIES, gloss over the FACT that The SNARRING NET is a 'gift'=GERMAN POISON of IBM=VATICAN 'education'.
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Sat Nov 06, 2010 7:10 pm

true lilly wrote:AnyONE can read wireless transmissions, hey MARIA-SEAN-tintin-AARNOUT van der PLOOGE WHO BRAGS of SPECIALIZING IN PLANE CRASHES... Just some CURRENT REAL WORLD, REAL PEOPLE CONNECTIONS - EMIRATES Melbourne Cup, AmeriCAIN, American Bred, FRENCH ALAIN DE ROYER-DUPRE Trained, GEELONG OLD BOY RYAN Owned: EMIRATES EXPLOSIVE Airlines: NORman/French named R. Champion DE CRESPIGNY 'Hero' of A380 EXPLODING Engine: MANY EXPLOSIVE BANGS and BOOMS around here but NO POLICE: NORman/French MINING MAGNATE Robert Champion DE CRESPIGNY Mate of my Ex, RYAN who DISPOSED of EXPLODED Car AND TOOK Her next one...'Ciggy' REPORTS what The News did NOT, that POLICE EXPECTED The Stolen JERRY CANS of Fuel Loaded CAR parked RIGHT WHERE MY DAUGHTER'S CAR WAS BLOWN UP, TO ALSO EXPLODE.... FUCHia named after GERMAN FUCH: and more "SPORT" of "KINGS", like, "psst, wanna buy a BLACK WATCH? Drink from an EMIRATES Cup? FALL with a ROLLS ROYCE? MISS AVALON, CRASH QANTAS, HIT ROYAL DUTCH SHELL, FORD STINGAREE Bay of MURDOCH'S GEELONG? Forgive The GRAMMAR?" ... hey MARIA, SEAN &DUPRE...

...did you know everytime I go up against you a little bit of my life falls apart.Your god is awesome,I am testament to it's malevolence and never ending torments....all heil Vera Susa.
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Sat Nov 06, 2010 9:26 pm

"WHERE IS THE GLOBAL POWER BASE SHIFTING TO..."well it was NO SECRET to those students of The Bible (such as MASONS), who KNOW that MITSRAYIM is NOT 'Egypt', PERATH is NOT the 'Euphrates', but that those such CHANGES were written in TO HIDE THE TRUTH of GOD'S SAVING WORD. Well at this link -
Everybody, Loves Sod..!!! wrote:

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=86338&page=311
on the previous page, 310, post number 3098, is a CURRENT News report, of MAJOR, GLOBAL MILITARY MOVES, that I posted to WATCH FOR, YEARS AGO, and HAS COME TO BE, AS GOD FORETOLD! And no, it was NOT 'only a lucky guess', or the inside information of a 'mole', as tintin and Co. SO DESPERATELY LIE, but if you read the thread from the beginning, you'll see countless real world examples of God's Word Revealing WHY The Enemies of Just Life, DEMAND THE WHOLE WORLD REJECT WHAT GOD CLEARLY DESCRIBED (of The WHOLE World FROM THE BEGINNING), for the BLINDING DECEPTION of the "out of Egypt" LIE of THE LAST Worldly Kingdom Age that has LONG BEEN CRUMBLING, while God has been calling out His own to receive The Eternally Royal Blessings of His Returning Kingdom.
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Sat Nov 06, 2010 10:12 pm

[quote="true lilly"]...the DIF MODS who lurk here ... like MerlinCove (who Bans those Getting DEATH THREATS, NOT THOSE POSTING The DEATH THREATS ON DIF), ...
Billy Ruben wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:...coming to get you little Vera Susa...

David Icke site BETRAYS AUSTRALIA - Page 16 Carbomb10bangkok

...you had this image removed huh,Vera?.Maybe you're the secret police....your God's wrath will visit me tonight...police raid?for me how nice...
ah, derrr... 'you' must think everyone is as thick as 'cori'... Who also posts DEATH THREATS AGAINST ME... Then CRIES that "I'M mean TO 'HER' ", and Gets ME BANNED FOR QUOTING THOSE ORDERS POSTED BEFORE THE CARRIED OUT ASSAULTS. Now why would I QUOTE YOUR POST of THE IMAGE of ANOTHER CAR BOMB "COMING TO GET [ME]", on all the relevent threads, THEN REMOVE THEM? I would NOT, EVEN IF I COULD, BUT 'YOU LOT' DO LOVE TO LAUGH OVER HAVING THE POWER TO CHANGE MY POSTS.
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Sun Nov 07, 2010 1:48 am

true lilly wrote:"WHERE IS THE GLOBAL POWER BASE SHIFTING TO..."well it was NO SECRET to those students of The Bible (such as MASONS), who KNOW that MITSRAYIM is NOT 'Egypt', PERATH is NOT the 'Euphrates', but that those such CHANGES were written in TO HIDE THE TRUTH of GOD'S SAVING WORD. Well at this link -
Everybody, Loves Sod..!!! wrote:

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=86338&page=311
you'll see yet more evidence in palomino's latest posts, of the truth of what God Told Us about Australia, that I posted years ago, and the DECEIVERS STILL, INSANELY DEMAND ALL THE WORLD MUST DENY. Mind you, even those with half a brain cell, a sliver of heart and ounce of honesty, would have long ago figured out why though DAVID ICKE, WIKILEAKS and countless other CONspiracy Gurus and TERRORIST NUTTERS are all over MSM and the WORLD WIDE WEB, spreading the same PROVEN LIES, NONE of 'them' can handle the PROVEN TRUTH I post, or PREVENT IT COMING TO BE.
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Sun Nov 07, 2010 8:40 am

[quote="true lilly"]
true lilly wrote:...the DIF MODS who lurk here ... like MerlinCove (who Bans those Getting DEATH THREATS, NOT THOSE POSTING The DEATH THREATS ON DIF), ...
Billy Ruben wrote:

David Icke site BETRAYS AUSTRALIA - Page 16 Carbomb10bangkok

...you had this image removed huh,Vera?.Maybe you're the secret police....your God's wrath will visit me tonight...police raid?for me how nice...
ah, derrr... 'you' must think everyone is as thick as 'cori'... Who also posts DEATH THREATS AGAINST ME... Then CRIES that "I'M mean TO 'HER' ", and Gets ME BANNED FOR QUOTING THOSE ORDERS POSTED BEFORE THE CARRIED OUT ASSAULTS. Now why would I QUOTE YOUR POST of THE IMAGE of ANOTHER CAR BOMB "COMING TO GET [ME]", on all the relevent threads, THEN REMOVE THEM? I would NOT, EVEN IF I COULD, BUT 'YOU LOT' DO LOVE TO LAUGH OVER HAVING THE POWER TO CHANGE MY POSTS.

...you are satan itself Vera Susa,modifying a post would'nt be above your level of sorcery...
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciggy Mon Nov 08, 2010 10:48 am

true lilly wrote:Ahem...how many LATIN AMERICANS are 'named' "JESUS"?

Yes of course, that means Jesus was an Olmec. You've solved the bluddy mystery. rolf
Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Mon Nov 08, 2010 4:19 pm

DUTCH ROYALS NEED CASH, EMPTY SHELL FALLS FURTHER to ONLY 20% of AUSSIE WOODSIDE, instead of The Controlling Share they First AIMED AT (BIG)*grin*
true lilly wrote:hee hee hee... (BIG) *grin* .... at the little ploys of empty shells... *chuckle* .... *purr* .... This Is the 'DRIBBLE SHIT' thread ? *wink* ... don't blink
...meanwhile, all the world's MILITARY SUPER POWERS, EPHRAIM, MANASSEH, JUDAH, ARE GATHERING AROUND O'Zion...
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Tue Nov 09, 2010 12:12 am

true lilly wrote:DUTCH ROYALS NEED CASH, EMPTY SHELL FALLS FURTHER to ONLY 20% of AUSSIE WOODSIDE, instead of The Controlling Share they First AIMED AT (BIG)*grin*
true lilly wrote:hee hee hee... (BIG) *grin* .... at the little ploys of empty shells... *chuckle* .... *purr* .... This Is the 'DRIBBLE SHIT' thread ? *wink* ... don't blink
...meanwhile, all the world's MILITARY SUPER POWERS, EPHRAIM, MANASSEH, JUDAH, ARE GATHERING AROUND O'Zion...

another "Late Great Planet Earth" fan...bloody Lindsayites...
Should form the "Cult of Thelyran"...at least I'll attract a few groupie types. boobies
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Tue Nov 09, 2010 12:15 am

and before you say they're "Mingers"...sex is sex...not to fussed,who it is,as long as they say yes...and not to much rough stuff...oh,try and be clean,a bath or shower,before and after... thumbs up
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Thu Nov 11, 2010 4:36 pm

Now "toroth", just posted on tintin's TNBTN thread on DIF, a question answered by my banning - I DID POST, THE ACTUAL CONNECTIONS, BETWEEN ACTUAL KEY PEOPLE in POLITICS, BUSINESS, RELIGION, 'THE ARTS' etc. and how they FIT WHAT GOD TOLD US TO WATCH FOR that FOREWARNED of PAST, CURRENT and COMING, MAJOR REAL WORLD NEWS. News that CAME TO BE, AGAINST 'the predictions' of 'the experts' and Gurus who mock and literally attack me...BECAUSE 'they' CAN'T DISPROVE the Real World Facts I HAVE BEEN CONSISTENTLY GETTING RIGHT, FOR YEARS... BECAUSE I'M NOT BLINDED by the FALSE 'TIME-LINES' and 'LOCATIONS', UNIVERSALY Sold by the 'out of Egypt' LIE. ... it's 'TEAM TINTIN/CORI et al' who tell the world to blame 'demons' for the Real World Evils they use WEB/NET FORUMS to plot. CORI'S posts particularly, DIRECTLY CALLING FOR ATTACKS ON ME, RIGHT BEFORE THEY'VE BEEN CARRIED OUT... a number of such postr on those page and post numbers NONE of 'you' dare link to... 'cori' who is ALSO OBSESSED with telling the world what happens in my front yard that makes the MSN, 'didn't happen', while also claiming to be 'IN GERMANY' AND HAVING 'NO INTEREST IN AUSTRALIA', yet PARTNERING TINTIN, who, while he was here, chummied up to the local circle of women who DID BEAT ME INTO HOSPITAL... and I'm told to believe that continued threats from local pro-Ickests who repeat 'cori's' threats and slanders, such as -
David Icke site BETRAYS AUSTRALIA - Page 16 Carbomb10bangkokhttp://img502.imageshack.us/img502/8841/carbomb10bangkok.jpg
are only jokes???
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Fri Nov 12, 2010 12:06 am

true lilly wrote:Now "toroth", just posted on tintin's TNBTN thread on DIF, a question answered by my banning - I DID POST, THE ACTUAL CONNECTIONS, BETWEEN ACTUAL KEY PEOPLE in POLITICS, BUSINESS, RELIGION, 'THE ARTS' etc. and how they FIT WHAT GOD TOLD US TO WATCH FOR that FOREWARNED of PAST, CURRENT and COMING, MAJOR REAL WORLD NEWS. News that CAME TO BE, AGAINST 'the predictions' of 'the experts' and Gurus who mock and literally attack me...BECAUSE 'they' CAN'T DISPROVE the Real World Facts I HAVE BEEN CONSISTENTLY GETTING RIGHT, FOR YEARS... BECAUSE I'M NOT BLINDED by the FALSE 'TIME-LINES' and 'LOCATIONS', UNIVERSALY Sold by the 'out of Egypt' LIE. ... it's 'TEAM TINTIN/CORI et al' who tell the world to blame 'demons' for the Real World Evils they use WEB/NET FORUMS to plot. CORI'S posts particularly, DIRECTLY CALLING FOR ATTACKS ON ME, RIGHT BEFORE THEY'VE BEEN CARRIED OUT... a number of such postr on those page and post numbers NONE of 'you' dare link to... 'cori' who is ALSO OBSESSED with telling the world what happens in my front yard that makes the MSN, 'didn't happen', while also claiming to be 'IN GERMANY' AND HAVING 'NO INTEREST IN AUSTRALIA', yet PARTNERING TINTIN, who, while he was here, chummied up to the local circle of women who DID BEAT ME INTO HOSPITAL... and I'm told to believe that continued threats from locathreats and slanders, such asl pro-Ickests who repeat 'cori's' -
David Icke site BETRAYS AUSTRALIA - Page 16 Carbomb10bangkokhttp://img502.imageshack.us/img502/8841/carbomb10bangkok.jpg
are only jokes???

Silly Dilly Said:
TINTIN, who, while he was here, chummied up to the local circle of women who DID BEAT ME INTO HOSPITAL
...Next time,it's the local girl guides for you...I'll buy all their charity chocolates...and give them some chores...hehehe
David Icke site BETRAYS AUSTRALIA - Page 16 Girlscoutsd
Duzy Lulzy Said:

and I'm told to believe that continued threats from locathreats and slanders, such asl pro-Ickests who repeat 'cori's
Quiet you....
David Icke site BETRAYS AUSTRALIA - Page 16 25401609

CORI'S posts particularly, DIRECTLY CALLING FOR ATTACKS ON ME, RIGHT BEFORE THEY'VE BEEN CARRIED OUT
David Icke site BETRAYS AUSTRALIA - Page 16 Iamindifferent128472988
[quote]
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciggy Fri Nov 12, 2010 8:08 am

true lilly wrote:how they FIT WHAT GOD TOLD US TO WATCH FOR that FOREWARNED of PAST, CURRENT and COMING, MAJOR REAL WORLD NEWS.

Where? How? You have a magic ouija board or what?

true lilly wrote:
they use WEB/NET FORUMS to plot. CORI'S posts particularly, DIRECTLY CALLING FOR ATTACKS ON ME, RIGHT BEFORE THEY'VE BEEN CARRIED OUT...

You've refused to post any evidence they've been carried out. I wanted to believe you, as I am eager to pin the blame for such things on Davoid Shite, but you leave me no choice but to categorize you a nutter of Icke's own ilk. You are his opposame.
Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Sat Nov 13, 2010 6:16 pm

"Repeat a lie often enough, and the dumb bunnies will believe it.", hey Ciggy. So, 'you' DEMAND I RE-TEXT the YEARS of REAL WORLD DISCOVERIES and News, that 'you' 'all', KNOW I CAN'T LINK TO. Trouble is, I'm posting for those Rare Few Thinking People, those who DO BOTHER to go to the threads, posts and pages, that 'you' 'Ciggy', REFUSE to Link to, BECAUSE THEY SHOW The YEARS of EVIDENCE, of the things I've posted to Watch For, As DESCRIBED in GOD'S WORD, that HAVE COME, and ARE COMING TO BE... while 'you' and the Popular Gurus are shown to be angry, blinding fools, who keep selling long ago debunked myths and lies of The Worldly 'powers' ... Oh and two more bits of Current 'News', TIED TO my posts WARNING TO WATCH BURMA - DUTCH ROYAL SHELL was FAMOUSLY, RARELY, PREVENTED from it's takeover of Aussie WOODSIDE, by the F.I.R.B., "BECAUSE IT WASN'T IN AUSTRALIA'S INTEREST"... And NAZI GERMANY PLANNED TO MAKE IT'S 'LAST STAND' IN AUSTRALIA, IN VICTORIA'S ALPS (that 'they' recently BURNED LOCALS OUT OF, TO PREPARE FOR 'them'SELVES) : BECAUSE, as I ALSO EXPLAINED, that SOUTH EAST Corner of AUSTRALIA IS IDEAL FOR KEEPING A LARGE ARMY, FOR A VERY LONG TIME.
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciggy Tue Nov 16, 2010 11:59 am

true lilly wrote:"Repeat a lie often enough, and the dumb bunnies will believe it."[/i], hey Ciggy.[/u] So, 'you' DEMAND I RE-TEXT the YEARS of REAL WORLD DISCOVERIES and News

No, I demand you post a pic. For once in your life back something up with evidence.
Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Tue Nov 16, 2010 6:38 pm

true lilly wrote:"Repeat a lie often enough, and the dumb bunnies will believe it.", hey Ciggy. So, 'you' DEMAND I RE-TEXT the YEARS of REAL WORLD DISCOVERIES and News, that 'you' 'all', KNOW I CAN'T LINK TO. Trouble is, I'm posting for those Rare Few Thinking People, those who DO BOTHER to go to the threads, posts and pages, that 'you' 'Ciggy', REFUSE to Link to, BECAUSE THEY SHOW The YEARS of EVIDENCE, of the things I've posted to Watch For, As DESCRIBED in GOD'S WORD, that HAVE COME, and ARE COMING TO BE... while 'you' and the Popular Gurus are shown to be angry, blinding fools, who keep selling long ago debunked myths and lies of The Worldly 'powers' ... Oh and two more bits of Current 'News', TIED TO my posts WARNING TO WATCH BURMA - DUTCH ROYAL SHELL was FAMOUSLY, RARELY, PREVENTED from it's takeover of Aussie WOODSIDE, by the F.I.R.B., "BECAUSE IT WASN'T IN AUSTRALIA'S INTEREST"... And NAZI GERMANY PLANNED TO MAKE IT'S 'LAST STAND' IN AUSTRALIA, IN VICTORIA'S ALPS (that 'they' recently BURNED LOCALS OUT OF, TO PREPARE FOR 'them'SELVES) : BECAUSE, as I ALSO EXPLAINED, that SOUTH EAST Corner of AUSTRALIA IS IDEAL FOR KEEPING A LARGE ARMY, FOR A VERY LONG TIME.

...here you are...
http://imageshack.us/content.php?page=uploader
...get to work madam...
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Fri Nov 19, 2010 9:07 am

True Lilly Said:
yet PARTNERING TINTIN, who, while he was here, chummied up to the local circle of women who DID BEAT ME INTO HOSPITAL...

is there any possibilty we could explore this...you did'nt get on the soapbox at the local Bingo hall I take it...
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Fri Nov 19, 2010 9:09 am

Billy Ruben wrote:True Lilly Said:
yet PARTNERING TINTIN, who, while he was here, chummied up to the local circle of women who DID BEAT ME INTO HOSPITAL...

is there any possibilty we could explore this...you did'nt get on the soapbox at the local Bingo hall I take it...

...but how could he???...he was drunk all the time I heard...ARE U SURE????...it was Tintin...
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Sat Nov 20, 2010 12:52 am

yep, AUSTRALIA'S TRAITOROUS MOLES are HERDING us to BLINDLY FOLLOW - PINK SPAIN, ORANGE SOUTH AFRICA and The WEAK, SPINELESS, DIVIDED Head of the Americas, CANADA, and also BE BULLIED BY WHINGING, WHINING POOFS and DYKES into supporting ONLY The SATANIC GREENIE RELIGION, under which 'they' of the BABY FU€KING, KILING &TRADING ilk, MARRY TO THE BEAST...
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Sat Nov 20, 2010 4:09 am

true lilly wrote:yep, AUSTRALIA'S TRAITOROUS MOLES are HERDING us to BLINDLY FOLLOW - PINK SPAIN, ORANGE SOUTH AFRICA and The WEAK, SPINELESS, DIVIDED Head of the Americas, CANADA, and also BE BULLIED BY WHINGING, WHINING POOFS and DYKES into supporting ONLY The SATANIC GREENIE RELIGION, under which 'they' of the BABY FU€KING, KILING &TRADING ilk, MARRY TO THE BEAST...

...hey,you can call me a poof,only if you're a lesso...or a friend...

Gee,all this faggot talk just cleared the room...there's only 3 people on...must be those who desire hot homo-erotic but masculine post...Hi Vladimir wave
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 40 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next