Sodlike Productions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

David Icke site BETRAYS AUSTRALIA

+11
Cigar
Everybody, Loves Sod..!!!
John Drake
Lady Tis-Shine
*Kia*
Billy Ruben
C!ggy
Kallisti, Damn'd Sod..!!!
Ciggy
Del Monte
true lilly
15 posters

Page 28 of 40 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 34 ... 40  Next

Go down

David Icke site BETRAYS AUSTRALIA - Page 28 Empty Re: David Icke site BETRAYS AUSTRALIA

Post  Billy Ruben Tue Dec 28, 2010 5:01 pm

true lilly wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:
palomino wrote:Billy, stop harrassing and threatening True Lilly

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo...I won't

sorry,I was making a pot of tea...and your contribution was...oh,the same old shit...hahahahahahaha... thumbs up rolf lmao
mmm this must mean that my last reply to this self confessed threat, also 'VANISHED' on clicking 'send'. SHORT VERSION: palomino could repeat their POLITE REQUEST that YOU STOP POSTING THREATS, FOR MONTHS, BEFORE CATCHING UP WITH YOUR REPEATED LIABLES AND THREATS YOU ADMIT ARE MEANT TO SCARE ME OFF POSTING....but do keep hijacking what you don't want others to read, it better exposes you to The Watchers.

I've already given my Section 32 insanity plea...best of luck in the courts,my dear.

I don't scare you off...I love the LULZ,,,please,do stay...but if you want to achieve the Lords Work...try elsewhere...this is Satans domain... satan mjackson jedi rolf
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

David Icke site BETRAYS AUSTRALIA - Page 28 Empty Re: David Icke site BETRAYS AUSTRALIA

Post  palomino Wed Dec 29, 2010 2:22 am

Billy Ruben wrote:
true lilly wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:
palomino wrote:Billy, stop harrassing and threatening True Lilly

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo...I won't

sorry,I was making a pot of tea...and your contribution was...oh,the same old shit...hahahahahahaha... thumbs up rolf lmao
mmm this must mean that my last reply to this self confessed threat, also 'VANISHED' on clicking 'send'. SHORT VERSION: palomino could repeat their POLITE REQUEST that YOU STOP POSTING THREATS, FOR MONTHS, BEFORE CATCHING UP WITH YOUR REPEATED LIABLES AND THREATS YOU ADMIT ARE MEANT TO SCARE ME OFF POSTING....but do keep hijacking what you don't want others to read, it better exposes you to The Watchers.

I've already given my Section 32 insanity plea...best of luck in the courts,my dear.

I don't scare you off...I love the LULZ,,,please,do stay...but if you want to achieve the Lords Work...try elsewhere...this is Satans domain... satan mjackson jedi rolf

Please stop harassing and threatening True Lilly.

Yes again with the ellipsis points

palomino

Back to top Go down

Post  palomino Wed Dec 29, 2010 2:25 am

Billy Ruben wrote:

satan is a phoney Billy. Just like assange

palomino

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Wed Dec 29, 2010 4:06 am

palomino wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:

satan is a phoney Billy. Just like assange

R U SHooRe,BaBy JEsUs sEd HiM Bad mAN...I LiKe BaBy jEsUs...BiLLy DOnt LIkE U... Razz ...ner,ner,ner
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Wed Dec 29, 2010 8:03 am

Yep, the Australian Dollar is Worth MORE than the US Dollar, Again, and, in ALL THE WORLD, AUSTRALIAN Real Estate IS THE BEST INVESTMENT... Just as posted years ago, AGAINST ALL THE EXPERTS PREDICTIONS and CONspiracy guru's bitterly violent mockery.
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Wed Dec 29, 2010 8:06 am

true lilly wrote:Yep, the Australian Dollar is Worth MORE than the US Dollar, Again, and, in ALL THE WORLD, AUSTRALIAN Real Estate IS THE BEST INVESTMENT... Just as posted years ago, AGAINST ALL THE EXPERTS PREDICTIONS and CONspiracy guru's bitterly violent mockery.

Billys Mummy Said:
Mr Palomino,I'd like to bring to your attention that you have proficiency in using Imageshack to facilitate the uploading of documents and photographic evidence as asserted by the personality,True Lilly.Would you please make yourself available to do so,regards,Mrs Ruben

cat got your tongue...?

Last edited by Billy Ruben on Wed Dec 29, 2010 8:37 am; edited 1 time in total
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciggy Wed Dec 29, 2010 8:25 am

true lilly wrote:Yep, the Australian Dollar is Worth MORE than the US Dollar, Again,

No real challenge there. The Weimar Deutschmark could beat the USD these days. I'll have to cut my Mediterranean hols short because of this, all thanks to the bastards at the US Fed. If it meant more exports the strategy could be redeemable, but nothing so cerebral as that going on, unfortunately. It's just a dying society in free-fall.

true lilly wrote:
and, in ALL THE WORLD, AUSTRALIAN Real Estate IS THE BEST INVESTMENT... Just as posted years ago, AGAINST ALL THE EXPERTS PREDICTIONS and CONspiracy guru's bitterly violent mockery.

So sell me some land there, luv. I'll pay you in worthless U.S. dollars for a hectare and a half of dingo-droppings and lizard tracks.
Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Wed Dec 29, 2010 8:31 am

So sell me some land there, luv. I'll pay you in worthless U.S. dollars for a hectare and a half of dingo-droppings and lizard tracks.

rolf

I wanted to buy $1000 houses in Seattle,but under tenancy agreements,cause i was going to rent it out,to much to repair,the bastards ripped all the precious metals out of the walls,copper and all that shit... thumbs down
lmao
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Wed Dec 29, 2010 8:42 am

true lilly wrote:Jason, you 'claim', to have deleted the images, AFTER SHARING THEM WITH YOUR PARTNERS IN CRIME. And then 'you' DEMAND I SEND 'you' MORE TO POST MORE LIES ABOUT, WITHOUT SHOWING WHAT 'you' SO BLATENTLY LIE ABOUT. Talk about WOO WOOS WITHOUT AN OUNCE OF CREDIBILITY, AS 'your own', VIOLENT COPPER DOG DEFENDING, BS posts PROVE 'you' TO BE. Yes, how folk don't see all the FUTILE, VIOLENT 'rebelion' breaking out in 'cultured', 'civilised' cities around the world, as EXACTLY what the 'ICKESTS' of the WEB'S forums have been manipulating people into, and what that Reveals of 'their' Other Propaganda, I dispare at seeing. But then I take solace in believing, Some Must Be Seeing Through all the RELEVENT NEWS 'they' refuse to cover in 'Today's News', like The Pope stirring up Hate of China FOR 'christmas', After RUDD was 'aussie hero' ASSANGE 'leaked' TO BE WAR MONGERING AGAINST CHINA TO.

Billys Mummy Said:
Mr Palomino,I'd like to bring to your attention that you have proficiency in using Imageshack to facilitate the uploading of documents and photographic evidence as asserted by the personality,True Lilly.Would you please make yourself available to do so,regards,Mrs Ruben

well,you have your answer for all to see...I with-hold nothing...you are the one lying and playing games...and you're getting boring,but not enough,to stop the tirade of trolling and spamming,until you deliver
...and cease with your baseless accusations,as I have shown you up and your pal,Horsey (Palomino)

rolling pin thumbs down

Last edited by Billy Ruben on Wed Dec 29, 2010 7:58 pm; edited 3 times in total
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciggy Wed Dec 29, 2010 8:45 am

Billy Ruben wrote:

rolf

I wanted to buy $1000 houses in Seattle,but under tenancy agreements,cause i was going to rent it out,to much to repair,the bastards ripped all the precious metals out of the walls,copper and all that shit... thumbs down
lmao

You can get $1 houses in Detroit but you'd need a machine gun and six angry dogs to survive the first night living there.
Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Wed Dec 29, 2010 8:49 am

Ciggy wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:

rolf

lmao

You can get $1 houses in Detroit but you'd need a machine gun and six angry dogs to survive the first night living there.

Sounds like Taree...without the advantage of machine guns...and mortars...and ex-serviced artillery and shoulder launched Surface To Air Missiles...sounds like paradise to me...Play Grand Theft Auto for realz man.
50 point head-shots...man,I love Detroit...thankyou.Might try and find some crack-whore,willing to take on a mail order husband,get citizenship...

thumbs up
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciggy Wed Dec 29, 2010 11:35 am

Billy Ruben wrote:
Ciggy wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:

rolf

lmao

Sounds like Taree...without the advantage of machine guns...and mortars...and ex-serviced artillery and shoulder launched Surface To Air Missiles...sounds like paradise to me...Play Grand Theft Auto for realz man.
50 point head-shots...man,I love Detroit...thankyou.Might try and find some crack-whore,willing to take on a mail order husband,get citizenship...

thumbs up

She'll look like this:
David Icke site BETRAYS AUSTRALIA - Page 28 Crackwhore

Not even A2M evens that out.
Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Wed Dec 29, 2010 4:24 pm

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek! jawdrop scared

David Icke site BETRAYS AUSTRALIA - Page 28 Crackwhore

run like hell.... speedy
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciggy Wed Dec 29, 2010 4:59 pm

Ugly is as ugly does (makes ye run!)
Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Wed Dec 29, 2010 5:02 pm

Ciggy wrote:Ugly is as ugly does (makes ye run!)

Haha !
But it is the first time you never said...
"I'd hit it..."

lmao rolf
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Wed Dec 29, 2010 7:46 pm

So why is tintin SILENT on his once favourite topics now in 'The News'? To try to HIDE HIS GUILTY HAND. Now he used to go on and on about a coming FLOOD, BECAUSE HE KNEW HOW 'they' would CAUSE AUSTRALIA'S FLOODS, this Wet Season, that 'they' KNEW WAS COMING. Simply use MSM AND CONspiracy Forums to SELL BELIEF in that, "worst drought in 100 years" BS to the townies, while BUYING OUT and BUYING OFF the farmers who could see where our water was being MOVED FROM and TO, TO HIDE. Remember, it's TINTIN'S DUTCH PRINCE, who is THE HEAD of THE WORLD'S WATER MIS'management'. So after DECADES of MAKING THIS WATER RICH Land 'save'=WASTE BY NOT USING, MAJOR DOWNPOURS, that SOAKED THE LAND while 'they' LIED it always missed our catchments, this SEASON'S RAINS HAD BUGGER ALL DRY LAND LEFT TO SOAK INTO. But like THE VICTORIA FIRES that 'they' also CAUSED, our FLOOD Disasters will also be used to FINALLY DEVELOPE this land UP to the standards THE TRAITOROUS KINGDOM of THE NORTH, WANTS FOR THEMSELVES.
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Wed Dec 29, 2010 7:56 pm

true lilly wrote:So why is tintin SILENT on his once favourite topics now in 'The News'? To try to HIDE HIS GUILTY HAND. Now he used to go on and on about a coming FLOOD, BECAUSE HE KNEW HOW 'they' would CAUSE AUSTRALIA'S FLOODS, this Wet Season, that 'they' KNEW WAS COMING. Simply use MSM AND CONspiracy Forums to SELL BELIEF in that, "worst drought in 100 years" BS to the townies, while BUYING OUT and BUYING OFF the farmers who could see where our water was being MOVED FROM and TO, TO HIDE. Remember, it's TINTIN'S DUTCH PRINCE, who is THE HEAD of THE WORLD'S WATER MIS'management'. So after DECADES of MAKING THIS WATER RICH Land 'save'=WASTE BY NOT USING, MAJOR DOWNPOURS, that SOAKED THE LAND while 'they' LIED it always missed our catchments, this SEASON'S RAINS HAD BUGGER ALL DRY LAND LEFT TO SOAK INTO. But like THE VICTORIA FIRES that 'they' also CAUSED, our FLOOD Disasters will also be used to FINALLY DEVELOPE this land UP to the standards THE TRAITOROUS KINGDOM of THE NORTH, WANTS FOR THEMSELVES.

Lilly Dribbled:
Remember, it's TINTIN'S DUTCH PRINCE, who is THE HEAD of THE WORLD'S WATER MIS'management'

...WTF jawdrop

dizzy

True Lilly,please stop threatening and harassing Tintin,thankyou...
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Wed Dec 29, 2010 7:58 pm

...thought it was safe to back in the water,eh? bounce

Please supply evidence...thankyou.

Billys Mummy Said:

Last edited by Billy Ruben on Wed Dec 29, 2010 9:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Wed Dec 29, 2010 8:52 pm

mmm... well I've listed and asked you mob to post the links to, quite a lot of page and post numbers, of where just some of THE KEY EVIDENCES I've shown for years, are. As I'm banned, I can't access the links and only having this very limited phone, I can't copy what pages 'they' do let me read, let alone what 'they' REMOVED FROM PUBLIC VIEW that Can Only be seen in the quote boxes. Which 'you' all know but rely on others forgetting, when 'you' flood over my threads (that explained all this and more, from the start), with long, ranting, repeats of 'YOUR' PROVEN BS and CONTINUED EFFORTS TO SCARE ME OFF WITH THREATS OF YET MORE ACTS OF LIFE ENDANGERING VIOLENCE FROM LOCAL TRAITOROUS THUGS. And gee, funny how 'you' keep lying that I won't answer 'your' questions, that I told all from the start, ARE ALREADY ANSWERED IN THOSE OLD POSTS 'you' REEUSE TO SHOW HERE.
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Wed Dec 29, 2010 9:08 pm

true lilly wrote:mmm... well I've listed and asked you mob to post the links to, quite a lot of page and post numbers, of where just some of THE KEY EVIDENCES I've shown for years, are. As I'm banned, I can't access the links and only having this very limited phone, I can't copy what pages 'they' do let me read, let alone what 'they' REMOVED FROM PUBLIC VIEW that Can Only be seen in the quote boxes. Which 'you' all know but rely on others forgetting, when 'you' flood over my threads (that explained all this and more, from the start), with long, ranting, repeats of 'YOUR' PROVEN BS and CONTINUED EFFORTS TO SCARE ME OFF WITH THREATS OF YET MORE ACTS OF LIFE ENDANGERING VIOLENCE FROM LOCAL TRAITOROUS THUGS. And gee, funny how 'you' keep lying that I won't answer 'your' questions, that I told all from the start, ARE ALREADY ANSWERED IN THOSE OLD POSTS 'you' REEUSE TO SHOW HERE.

and again

Billys Mummy Said:
Oh,good luck answering Ciggy's above post,we all noticed that you have a very difficult time answering even the rudimentary straight forward ones and until you do,this is how it's going to be...
Persist with your insanity as long as you want.Threatened me once to often madam.

thumbs down
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Wed Dec 29, 2010 10:54 pm

There is 1 main reasons for 'them' to so obsessively DEMAND, what IS STILL PUBLICLY VISIBLE, and TALKED ABOUT, 'didn't happen' - 'they' ARE WORKING WITH, and/or DIRECTLY, GUILTY.
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Wed Dec 29, 2010 11:06 pm

true lilly wrote:There is 1 main reasons for 'them' to so obsessively DEMAND, what IS STILL PUBLICLY VISIBLE, and TALKED ABOUT, 'didn't happen' - 'they' ARE WORKING WITH, and/or DIRECTLY, GUILTY.

No idiot.
You accuse everyone of withholding evidence.This is just your fanciful florid schizophrenic mind kicking in.
Ciggy wrote an eloquent explanation this morning.Beats any counter arguement and accusation you ever through at us.
Now you're changing tactics...and I just had to pull you up instantly.Soon as you post again,I'll repeat the same answer.
Now,back to up yours again.

thumbs down cthulhu
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Wed Dec 29, 2010 11:30 pm

true lilly wrote:There is 1 main reasons for 'them' to so obsessively DEMAND, what IS STILL PUBLICLY VISIBLE, and TALKED ABOUT, 'didn't happen' - 'they' ARE WORKING WITH, and/or DIRECTLY, GUILTY.

I can still see you... wave

There's nowhere to run...

Billy awaits in the bushes,to pounce,like the trapdoor spider...

catfight tholms
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

David Icke site BETRAYS AUSTRALIA - Page 28 Empty I seeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Post  Billy Ruben Wed Dec 29, 2010 11:50 pm

I know why you hate Cori

Cori Said:
boah Tintin
you were best already
and getting better
how on earth is that possible

...You don't have groupies,fanatics and people who respect your work.See where failing to give apologises gets you,coupled with your own ego,stubborness and lies...the stupidity of you,is boundless. rolling pin
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  palomino Thu Dec 30, 2010 12:59 am

Billy Ruben wrote:...thought it was safe to back in the water,eh? bounce

Billys Mummy Said:

Please stop harassing and threatening True Lilly.

You made some more errors. It should read:

1. Safe to go back in the water.
2. Comma fault
3. There should be a space between "thank you"

palomino

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 40 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 34 ... 40  Next