Sodlike Productions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

David Icke site BETRAYS AUSTRALIA

+11
Cigar
Everybody, Loves Sod..!!!
John Drake
Lady Tis-Shine
*Kia*
Billy Ruben
C!ggy
Kallisti, Damn'd Sod..!!!
Ciggy
Del Monte
true lilly
15 posters

Page 30 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Go down

David Icke site BETRAYS AUSTRALIA - Page 30 Empty Re: David Icke site BETRAYS AUSTRALIA

Post  true lilly Fri Dec 31, 2010 3:01 am

You say too much for your health Lyd. It's a HOT TOPIC with a lot of HOTHEADS who won't like YOU leading their intended targets to them.
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

David Icke site BETRAYS AUSTRALIA - Page 30 Empty Re: David Icke site BETRAYS AUSTRALIA

Post  Billy Ruben Fri Dec 31, 2010 3:06 am

You say too much for your health Lyd

...had to break my silence on this...Is this a well masked threat Lilly.Not good form madam.Magistrate will shake his finger,Billy did'nt threaten you....Be careful,many of my so called adept occult skills,I think back fired on me...real f*cked up life,Apologise and say "Me Bad"...there's a good girl.
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Lyd Fri Dec 31, 2010 3:29 am

true lilly wrote:You say too much for your health Lyd. It's a HOT TOPIC with a lot of HOTHEADS who won't like YOU leading their intended targets to them.

Bet you're extra fun at Christmas parties aren't you Luv.
You're in Luck, not only have I nay mental health phobia's but I'm also an expert in Christard combat..so dance for me old woman before I pull my Chi-AK on you're nonsensical posts.
Lyd
Lyd

Back to top Go down

Post  Lyd Fri Dec 31, 2010 3:35 am

Billy Ruben wrote:
thankyou madam,just keeping mental Illness as an artform,entertaining and specifically for the LULZ thumbs up rolf

20 years of defective marriage breaking down mixing with this crew,has it's strain and toll,but great reading for the bored masses.

*takes a bow* wacky

There's deffo film material in there somewhere cpn
Lyd
Lyd

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Fri Dec 31, 2010 3:39 am

Lyd wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:
thankyou madam,just keeping mental Illness as an artform,entertaining and specifically for the LULZ thumbs up rolf

20 years of defective marriage breaking down mixing with this crew,has it's strain and toll,but great reading for the bored masses.

*takes a bow* wacky

There's deffo film material in there somewhere cpn

The Just ask Aunt Tiswas thread is a three part saga...

lol! ...but tragic for Billy,entertaining for everybody else... Sad Poor Billy
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Lyd Fri Dec 31, 2010 6:14 am

Pardon me perceived insensitivity, I'm not laughing at you but with you thumbs up

Hysterics are after all the best cure for metaphorical piles or so they say.
Lyd
Lyd

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Fri Dec 31, 2010 6:24 am

Lyd wrote:Pardon me perceived insensitivity, I'm not laughing at you but with you thumbs up

Hysterics are after all the best cure for metaphorical piles or so they say.

No,you were'nt insensitive,flattered you answered me,no really,loved you for it,

Piles can be re-packed with gerkins but only fall back out,when you laugh your arse off.

You're great,and I noticed the compliment you made before too,you made me happy,good to know I do a community service around here... thumbs up lol!
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Fri Dec 31, 2010 10:28 am

Billy Ruben wrote:

...had to break my silence on this...Is this a well masked threat Lilly.Not good form madam.Magistrate will shake his finger,Billy did'nt threaten you....Be careful,many of my so called adept occult skills,I think back fired on me...real f*cked up life,Apologise and say "Me Bad"...there's a good girl.
yes, I am a good girl... Not masked and not a threat, but another serious warning, there is quite a difference... The watched have had watchers watching those watching them, for, well, ever... Besides, 'you' all, mock all my warnings, and attack those who ask 'you' to stop making threats, so what's the difference now... that's rhetorical.
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  Lyd Fri Dec 31, 2010 1:47 pm

Ok , so can someone here PLEASE get me a True Liley transfuckinglator in the house asap?
I shit you not. NEVER in my history of reading Ukstani have I needed someone to tell me what the flippin' heck is going on with this birds posts.
This is not a new thing btw Lilly, since the dawn of Diftardia I've struggled to understand you and you're version of God's word - being cryptic doesn't equate to elevated genius status Luv.
You got summit to say then just fucking say it. Fcuk the capital letters and bold highlighted irrelevence and get to the point already.
Cheers!! mjackson
Lyd
Lyd

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciggy Fri Dec 31, 2010 3:23 pm

true lilly wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:

yes, I am a good girl... Not masked and not a threat, but another serious warning, there is quite a difference... The watched have had watchers watching those watching them, for, well, ever... Besides, 'you' all, mock all my warnings, and attack those who ask 'you' to stop making threats, so what's the difference now... that's rhetorical.

By "warning" you mean "whinging" roight?
Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Fri Dec 31, 2010 4:15 pm

Funny how idiots need to attack what they don't understand, to feel clever, and only idiots believe packs of yapping dogs can turn lies into truth by out-numbering truth with endless idiotic lies.
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Fri Dec 31, 2010 5:01 pm

true lilly wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:

that's a tongue twister.
I can't do "peter piper picked a pickle"
I only french kiss for tongue twisters,so sweet I am.
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Fri Dec 31, 2010 6:46 pm

Now whereas 'you' CON-TROLLS HAVE TO 'quote' me, WITH YOUR LYING WORDS, to hide what I actually say and mean, I'll be nice enough to clarify what Billy really means, with just a bit of punctuation he left out.
Billy Ruben wrote:so sweet, 'I_am'.
duh... Haven't we all agreed that 'you' ANOMYMOUS, MULTIPLE I.D., CONspiracy Forum COCKS & €UNTS that LIE TOGETHER, are 'all' the same PRO-DEATH WORSHIPING PREACHERS to me? You know, just like 'those' PTB that CON-TROLL POPULAR Opinion via the WEB/NET 'they' invented TO KEEP THE WORLD HOODWINKED.
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  Cigar Fri Dec 31, 2010 7:10 pm

true lilly wrote:Now whereas 'you' CON-TROLLS HAVE TO 'quote' me, WITH YOUR LYING WORDS, to hide what I actually say and mean, I'll be nice enough to clarify what Billy really means, with just a bit of punctuation he left out.
duh... Haven't we all agreed that 'you' ANOMYMOUS, MULTIPLE I.D., CONspiracy Forum COCKS & €UNTS that LIE TOGETHER, are 'all' the same PRO-DEATH WORSHIPING PREACHERS to me? You know, just like 'those' PTB that CON-TROLL POPULAR Opinion via the WEB/NET 'they' invented TO KEEP THE WORLD HOODWINKED.

Message for LILLY

David Icke site BETRAYS AUSTRALIA - Page 30 Gtfo~4

rolf
Cigar
Cigar

Back to top Go down

Post  Cigar Fri Dec 31, 2010 7:12 pm

true lilly wrote:Now whereas 'you' CON-TROLLS HAVE TO 'quote' me, WITH YOUR LYING WORDS, to hide what I actually say and mean, I'll be nice enough to clarify what Billy really means, with just a bit of punctuation he left out.

Message for LILLY

rolf
Cigar
Cigar

Back to top Go down

Post  Cigar Fri Dec 31, 2010 7:14 pm

Message for LILLY

rolf
Cigar
Cigar

Back to top Go down

Post  Cigar Fri Dec 31, 2010 7:15 pm

Message for LILLY

rolf
Cigar
Cigar

Back to top Go down

Post  Cigar Fri Dec 31, 2010 7:16 pm

Message for LILLY

rolf
Cigar
Cigar

Back to top Go down

Post  Cigar Fri Dec 31, 2010 7:17 pm

Message for LILLY

rolf
Cigar
Cigar

Back to top Go down

Post  Cigar Fri Dec 31, 2010 7:18 pm

Message for LILLY

rolf
Cigar
Cigar

Back to top Go down

Post  Cigar Fri Dec 31, 2010 7:19 pm

Message for LILLY

rolf
Cigar
Cigar

Back to top Go down

Post  Cigar Fri Dec 31, 2010 7:20 pm

Message for LILLY

rolf
Cigar
Cigar

Back to top Go down

Post  Cigar Fri Dec 31, 2010 7:21 pm

Message for LILLY

rolf
Cigar
Cigar

Back to top Go down

Post  Cigar Fri Dec 31, 2010 7:22 pm

Message for LILLY

rolf
Cigar
Cigar

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciggy Fri Dec 31, 2010 7:47 pm

Okay, Lilly. That was an attack. It was a fair cop there.
Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next