Sodlike Productions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

David Icke site BETRAYS AUSTRALIA

+11
Cigar
Everybody, Loves Sod..!!!
John Drake
Lady Tis-Shine
*Kia*
Billy Ruben
C!ggy
Kallisti, Damn'd Sod..!!!
Ciggy
Del Monte
true lilly
15 posters

Page 15 of 40 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 27 ... 40  Next

Go down

David Icke site BETRAYS AUSTRALIA - Page 15 Empty Sonny's Burning

Post  Billy Ruben Tue Oct 26, 2010 7:13 pm

true lilly wrote:PROVERBS 16 and 17. The Black Watch. The Lantern Magnified. The House is being Cleaned Out. The Twig has taken root. Australia Felix. Not The Vikings. Teckel TEKEL. Psalms 35 and 36. Isaiah 8.

...think I'm beyond your biblical curses and plagues of pestulance...

SONNY"S BURNING :

Hands up who wants to die!

Have you heard how sonny's burning
Like some bright erotic star?
And he lights up the proceedings
And raises the temperature.
Flame on! flame on!

Someday i'll cut him down yeah uh
Now i've seen to sonny's burning
Yeah someday i think i'll cut him down
But it can get so co-cold in here
And he gives off such an evil heat.
Flame on! flame on!
Hai-hai hail my incubatic incubator.

Now pay witness to sonny's burning
Warming the damp and rotten seed
Warming the damp and rotten seed
That blooms into the demon flower
Now both fire and flowers consume me.
Flame on! flame on!

Evil heat is running through me (through me)
Flame on! now flame on!
Evil heat is running through me uh! uh!
Sonny's burning pits into me
Flame on! yeah flame on!
Sonny's burning holes into me
Don't interrupt! don't interrupt!
Flame on! flame on!
Through me yeah through me
Don't interrupt! flame on!
Flame on! flame on!

Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

David Icke site BETRAYS AUSTRALIA - Page 15 Empty Got a copy of this???...

Post  Billy Ruben Wed Oct 27, 2010 4:40 am

Lost my original video,a movie starring John Lydon and Harvey Keitel...

The Order Of Death,also known as Cop Killer,just send it to my Po Box,much kindly and thankyou...

serrated knives are so brutal,rip,rip...
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

David Icke site BETRAYS AUSTRALIA - Page 15 Empty Re: David Icke site BETRAYS AUSTRALIA

Post  Billy Ruben Wed Oct 27, 2010 5:03 am

Billy Ruben wrote:Lost my original video,a movie starring John Lydon and Harvey Keitel...

The Order Of Death,also known as Cop Killer,just send it to my Po Box,much kindly and thankyou...

...of course I'm willing to reciprocate,great videos and music,ebooks and comics,one of the best Hard-drives on the planet...
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

David Icke site BETRAYS AUSTRALIA - Page 15 Empty Re: David Icke site BETRAYS AUSTRALIA

Post  Billy Ruben Fri Oct 29, 2010 5:20 am

Billy Ruben wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:Lost my original video,a movie starring John Lydon and Harvey Keitel...

...of course I'm willing to reciprocate,great videos and music,ebooks and comics,one of the best Hard-drives on the planet...

...I got Nick Cave's "Ghost Of The Civil Dead"...as XVid....no takers.... damn
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Sat Oct 30, 2010 5:01 pm

Ask Billy Ruben to post what I sent him, here. Some PICTORIAL and Verbal foundations of the contextual integrity of this poster's messages to those 'with ears'. [/quote="Billy Ruben"]

...you did'nt send anything.True,did you confuse me with someone else???[/quote] nah, they WERE SENT TO THE SAME 'you' who RANG ME, THEN COMPLAINED (in the other thread), OF GETTING MORE GRIEF FROM THE POLICE ... Is it the images of the police documents Showing POLICE To HAVE PERJURED THEMSELVES, THAT SPOOKED 'YOU' INTO LYING ABOUT RINGING ME FROM THE NUMBER THOSE IMAGES WERE SENT TO?... 'interesting' though to see that "TINTIN" COULDN'T HELP BUT 'REPLY TO' THOSE MESSAGES I SENT 'YOU' *GRIN* AGAIN *GRIN*
true lilly wrote:Should I POST THE NUMBER that the following ,and 'THOSE IMAGES', WERE SENT TO, just so 'YOU' can check that MY PHONE DID SAVE THE SAME NUMBER 'YOU' CALLED ME FROM? - Google -: 'suzy ryan bearstar australia'; click on, "chilli" (it should be at the top), and you'll see why 'they' couldn't let This Expert post her Expert Opinion on 'bloodlines', that shows Ickest 'bloodline' BS to be the blind hate mongering it is
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Sat Oct 30, 2010 5:34 pm

One of those images, taken last night in my home, is the same "CHILLI" in that FIRST link Google gives to, "suzy ryan bearstar australia" (dam of CHILEAN COPPER, sired by KO), from the first of a pair of portraits I had done of her, "GR. CH. BEARSTAR CHILEAN WILLOW R.O.M.", from photos I took at home on the farm. As are those of her and my other Bearstars, on her STARRIDGE page, with me in the show shots. And 2 more of my BEST IN SHOW CHAMPIONS (multi-multi, in both Rhodesian Ridgebacks and Border Terriers); home farm bridge over SPRING CK. YENDON. And a CURRENT image of the 49 1/2 yo me. Now how about 'entertaining' Ciggy;-), by posting these communications in full;-):-D
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Sat Oct 30, 2010 6:01 pm

true lilly wrote: Ask Billy Ruben to post what I sent him, here. Some PICTORIAL and Verbal foundations of the contextual integrity of this poster's messages to those 'with ears'. [/quote="Billy Ruben"]

...you did'nt send anything.True,did you confuse me with someone else???
nah, they WERE SENT TO THE SAME 'you' who RANG ME, THEN COMPLAINED (in the other thread), OF GETTING MORE GRIEF FROM THE POLICE ... Is it the images of the police documents Showing POLICE To HAVE PERJURED THEMSELVES, THAT SPOOKED 'YOU' INTO LYING ABOUT RINGING ME FROM THE NUMBER THOSE IMAGES WERE SENT TO?... 'interesting' though to see that "TINTIN" COULDN'T HELP BUT 'REPLY TO' THOSE MESSAGES I SENT 'YOU' *GRIN* AGAIN *GRIN*
true lilly wrote:Should I POST THE NUMBER that the following ,and 'THOSE IMAGES', WERE SENT TO, just so 'YOU' can check that MY PHONE DID SAVE THE SAME NUMBER 'YOU' CALLED ME FROM? - Google -: 'suzy ryan bearstar australia'; click on, "chilli" (it should be at the top), and you'll see why 'they' couldn't let This Expert post her Expert Opinion on 'bloodlines', that shows Ickest 'bloodline' BS to be the blind hate mongering it is
[/quote]

...well,actually,what was that picture you sent???I did want to ask...
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Sat Oct 30, 2010 6:03 pm

true lilly wrote:One of those images, taken last night in my home, is the same "CHILLI" in that FIRST link Google gives to, "suzy ryan bearstar australia" (dam of CHILEAN COPPER, sired by KO), from the first of a pair of portraits I had done of her, "GR. CH. BEARSTAR CHILEAN WILLOW R.O.M.", from photos I took at home on the farm. As are those of her and my other Bearstars, on her STARRIDGE page, with me in the show shots. And 2 more of my BEST IN SHOW CHAMPIONS (multi-multi, in both Rhodesian Ridgebacks and Border Terriers); home farm bridge over SPRING CK. YENDON. And a CURRENT image of the 49 1/2 yo me. Now how about 'entertaining' Ciggy;-), by posting these communications in full;-):-D

Well,she kind of deleted it,we could'nt make it out...that was 5 minutes after getting it.We are now talking 30 hours later.
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

David Icke site BETRAYS AUSTRALIA - Page 15 Empty Hey True Lilly...

Post  Billy Ruben Sat Oct 30, 2010 6:07 pm

...you ran away again,you could've answered those one liners "live".Come back here...
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Sat Oct 30, 2010 6:15 pm

GR. CH. BEARSTAR KO (CHINESE for REVOLUTION) R.O.M. is the foundation stud I bred, of BURTON's STARRIDGE Kennels, who I also bred to CHILLI, in LYONS St. of THE GOLD RUSH, SOVEREIGN CITY of THE GOLDEN TRIANGLE, Home of MC CAINS, MARS and IBM, BALLARAT, to produce CH. Bearstar CHILEAN COPPER and SWEDEN'S REX VENTORS Multi International Champ BEARSTAR DIAMOND WILLOW... And RAE is the middle name I share with my daughter, who's CAR WAS BLOWN UP UNDER HER BEDROOM WINDOW, WHILE WE SLEPT.[/U]... Gee, no wonder Billy Ruben fears being LINKED TO 'TINTIN/CORI' POSTS THAT REACT TO PHONE MESSAGES I SEND.
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Sat Oct 30, 2010 7:01 pm

funny to, that I was pulled up by someone recently, for an, 'OUT OF THE BLUE', VERY PUBLIC 'CHAT' about their distress at THE LACK OF POLICE ACTION on THOSE 2 "TERRORIST BOMBS", "because those involved are known copper dog laggers"... and then we get the news of 4 MORE POLICE BEING SACKED OVER THEIR INTERNET [AB]USE... The First of that LONG LIST, HAVING 'COMMITTED SUICIDE' on being 'PINGED'. And that STUPID EVIL WOman at Ballarat (CATHOLIC) BASE Hospital thinks she's 'safe' from a PURGE of, 'too COCKY to keep breathing', TOOLS WHO HAVE BECOME LIABILITIES???
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Sun Oct 31, 2010 1:17 am

And while 'they' are all going off about YEMON and the EXPLOSIVES PLANES, but somehow avoiding the United Arab EMIRATES LINK TO OZ and The World's RICHEST Race in The Sport of KINGS, I posted on that CURRENT REAL WORLD, REAL CONNECTION, years ago! Google -: Mohammed 150th Emirates melbourne cup explosives
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Sun Oct 31, 2010 3:42 am

true lilly wrote:GR. CH. BEARSTAR KO (CHINESE for REVOLUTION) R.O.M. is the foundation stud I bred, of BURTON's STARRIDGE Kennels, who I also bred to CHILLI, in LYONS St. of THE GOLD RUSH, SOVEREIGN CITY of THE GOLDEN TRIANGLE, Home of MC CAINS, MARS and IBM, BALLARAT, to produce CH. Bearstar CHILEAN COPPER and SWEDEN'S REX VENTORS Multi International Champ BEARSTAR DIAMOND WILLOW... And RAE is the middle name I share with my daughter, who's CAR WAS BLOWN UP UNDER HER BEDROOM WINDOW, WHILE WE SLEPT.[/U]... Gee, no wonder Billy Ruben fears being LINKED TO 'TINTIN/CORI' POSTS THAT REACT TO PHONE MESSAGES I SEND.

You are trying to get me killed,silence...you.
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Sun Oct 31, 2010 3:44 am

true lilly wrote:funny to, that I was pulled up by someone recently, for an, 'OUT OF THE BLUE', VERY PUBLIC 'CHAT' about their distress at THE LACK OF POLICE ACTION on THOSE 2 "TERRORIST BOMBS", "because those involved are known copper dog laggers"... and then we get the news of 4 MORE POLICE BEING SACKED OVER THEIR INTERNET [AB]USE... The First of that LONG LIST, HAVING 'COMMITTED SUICIDE' on being 'PINGED'. And that STUPID EVIL WOman at Ballarat (CATHOLIC) BASE Hospital thinks she's 'safe' from a PURGE of, 'too COCKY to keep breathing', TOOLS WHO HAVE BECOME LIABILITIES???

...that's what the cops are doing,painting me as an informant...so the hillbillies kill me...but you told fibs...
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Sun Oct 31, 2010 6:11 pm

Obeying tintin's Orders to "PRESS ON" with The Next Planned ATTACK AGAINST AUSTRALIA, WILL GET PEOPLE KILLED, TWICE and FOREVER.
true lilly wrote:And while 'they' are all going off about YEMON and the EXPLOSIVES PLANES, but somehow avoiding the United Arab EMIRATES LINK TO OZ and The World's RICHEST Race in The Sport of KINGS, I posted on that CURRENT REAL WORLD, REAL CONNECTION, years ago! Google -: Mohammed 150th Emirates melbourne cup explosives
... See, we aren't all deaf to 'the TWISTED language' of 'TEAM TINTIN', but 'they' ARE DEAF TO GOD'S WARNINGS, which is why so many of 'their' plots FAIL and BACKFIRE. Australia Felix=Ballarat=Phoenix MALL=COME TO LIFE=SOVEREIGN CITY of THE GOLDEN TRIANGLE=CHILLI=KO=REVOLUTION=VICTORia O'Zion.
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Mon Nov 01, 2010 3:00 am

true lilly wrote:Obeying tintin's Orders to "PRESS ON" with The Next Planned ATTACK AGAINST AUSTRALIA, WILL GET PEOPLE KILLED, TWICE and FOREVER.
true lilly wrote:And while 'they' are all going off about YEMON and the EXPLOSIVES PLANES, but somehow avoiding the United Arab EMIRATES LINK TO OZ and The World's RICHEST Race in The Sport of KINGS, I posted on that CURRENT REAL WORLD, REAL CONNECTION, years ago! Google -: Mohammed 150th Emirates melbourne cup explosives
... See, we aren't all deaf to 'the TWISTED language' of 'TEAM TINTIN', but 'they' ARE DEAF TO GOD'S WARNINGS, which is why so many of 'their' plots FAIL and BACKFIRE. Australia Felix=Ballarat=Phoenix MALL=COME TO LIFE=SOVEREIGN CITY of THE GOLDEN TRIANGLE=CHILLI=KO=REVOLUTION=VICTORia O'Zion.

David Icke site BETRAYS AUSTRALIA - Page 15 Theadventuresoftintinth

...keep running little man...
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Mon Nov 01, 2010 3:14 am

true lilly wrote:funny to, that I was pulled up by someone recently, for an, 'OUT OF THE BLUE', VERY PUBLIC 'CHAT' about their distress at THE LACK OF POLICE ACTION on THOSE 2 "TERRORIST BOMBS", "because those involved are known copper dog laggers"... and then we get the news of 4 MORE POLICE BEING SACKED OVER THEIR INTERNET [AB]USE... The First of that LONG LIST, HAVING 'COMMITTED SUICIDE' on being 'PINGED'. And that STUPID EVIL WOman at Ballarat (CATHOLIC) BASE Hospital thinks she's 'safe' from a PURGE of, 'too COCKY to keep breathing', TOOLS WHO HAVE BECOME LIABILITIES???

...now that I re-read this post,could we have a few names of the deceased and what was they involved with,this stuff I believe,actually...
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Mon Nov 01, 2010 5:43 am

Why cream your jeans over OLD news of one 'suicided' policeman, widely reported in MSM, when, At Least 17 Ministers, of the NSW LABOR Government, ARE "QUITTING" rather than stand in that State's coming election...and with VICTORIA going to the polls in 25 days, we are put in NO DOUBT, BY ALL SIDES, that GREENS=THE WORST OF NAZI GERMANY... psst, the Answer can be found in the Question... and the PROPAGANDA 'they' call questions in 'their' VERY ICKEST MSM FORUM... qanda, qanda, qanda, qanda *nod*wink*grin*
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Mon Nov 01, 2010 6:24 am

true lilly wrote:Why cream your jeans over OLD news of one 'suicided' policeman, widely reported in MSM, when, At Least 17 Ministers, of the NSW LABOR Government, ARE "QUITTING" rather than stand in that State's coming election...and with VICTORIA going to the polls in 25 days, we are put in NO DOUBT, BY ALL SIDES, that GREENS=THE WORST OF NAZI GERMANY... psst, the Answer can be found in the Question... and the PROPAGANDA 'they' call questions in 'their' VERY ICKEST MSM FORUM... qanda, qanda, qanda, qanda *nod*wink*grin*

...you got a real hair-trigger there...dead policeman does'nt pop my lolly...told you,you like death and revenge too much!!!
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Mon Nov 01, 2010 6:25 am

QANDA...ain't a bad show...
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciggy Mon Nov 01, 2010 11:10 am

true lilly wrote:One of those images, taken last night in my home, is the same "CHILLI" in that FIRST link Google gives to, "suzy ryan bearstar australia" (dam of CHILEAN COPPER, sired by KO), from the first of a pair of portraits I had done of her

Is this you Lulzy?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Susan_Ryan

cthulhu
Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciggy Mon Nov 01, 2010 11:22 am

And the LULZ harvest in from out in cyberspaz as we speak!

http://conspiracycorner.yuku.com/topic/1113/t/Re-the-first-americans-were-australians.html?page=-1

"keeping in mind that the Supercontinent didn't divide 'till Peleg's time"

Peleg lived 250 million years ago? You make the fooking Theosophists look sane.
Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Mon Nov 01, 2010 3:00 pm

Ciggy wrote:
true lilly wrote:One of those images, taken last night in my home, is the same "CHILLI" in that FIRST link Google gives to, "suzy ryan bearstar australia" (dam of CHILEAN COPPER, sired by KO), from the first of a pair of portraits I had done of her

Is this you Lulzy?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Susan_Ryan

cthulhu

SUZY RAE RYAN SAID:
America and Australia- Australia is Zion #1 [-]

(08/11/05 18:30:00)
ReplyQuoteMore
My Recent Posts I believe that the traffic went both ways and that Australia is the Promised Land.

When you read the discriptive meanings of place names in the Bible, in the Hebrew, keeping in mind that the Supercontinent didn't divide 'till Peleg's time, Australia is the only place that fits all the requirements.

I believe the "Reed" Sea Moses crossed was the then still dividing, now island dotted ocean from South America to Australia.

I believe that the 'right' Holy Royal blooded families have always known this and that's why the 'discoveries' of the Americas and Australia weren't made offical 'till they were 'ready'.

The God haters of the world (those same 'right' families) don't want the world to know the truth of where Christ will return to as they want to fight him and have the world believe the Anti- Christ when he appears at modern Jerusalem.

I have many more reasons for my beliefs, gathered over decades, that I won't go into now but I'll end this by asking how else will the world support the anti-Christ and fight the true Christ unless they both appear in places we expect due to false teachings.

The rise in belief of U.F.O.'s is so that when Christ returns, the Anti-Christ in modern Jerusalem will convince the world He is a hostile 'alien' and world will join a war against Him.

RUnuts SAID:
Suzy

I doubt that the sea Moses crossed was what you have in mind. It doesn't even make sense.

rolf

Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Wed Nov 03, 2010 6:46 am

Billy Ruben wrote:
true lilly wrote:Why cream your jeans over OLD news of one 'suicided' policeman, widely reported in MSM, when, At Least 17 Ministers, of the NSW LABOR Government, ARE "QUITTING" rather than stand in that State's coming election...and with VICTORIA going to the polls in 25 days, we are put in NO DOUBT, BY ALL SIDES, that GREENS=THE WORST OF NAZI GERMANY... psst, the Answer can be found in the Question... and the PROPAGANDA 'they' call questions in 'their' VERY ICKEST MSM FORUM... qanda, qanda, qanda, qanda *nod*wink*grin*
...you got a real hair-trigger there...dead policeman does'nt pop my lolly...told you,you like death and revenge too much!!!
No, that would be you PREACHERS of RELIGIONS SOLD BY THE ICKE FRANCHISE...
true lilly wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:...coming to get you little Vera Susa...

David Icke site BETRAYS AUSTRALIA - Page 15 Carbomb10bangkok
...mmm...
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Fri Nov 05, 2010 4:42 pm

AnyONE can read wireless transmissions, hey MARIA-SEAN-tintin-AARNOUT van der PLOOGE WHO BRAGS of SPECIALIZING IN PLANE CRASHES... Just some CURRENT REAL WORLD, REAL PEOPLE CONNECTIONS - EMIRATES Melbourne Cup, AmeriCAIN, American Bred, FRENCH ALAIN DE ROYER-DUPRE Trained, GEELONG OLD BOY RYAN Owned: EMIRATES EXPLOSIVE Airlines: NORman/French named R. Champion DE CRESPIGNY 'Hero' of A380 EXPLODING Engine: MANY EXPLOSIVE BANGS and BOOMS around here but NO POLICE: NORman/French MINING MAGNATE Robert Champion DE CRESPIGNY Mate of my Ex, RYAN who DISPOSED of EXPLODED Car AND TOOK Her next one...'Ciggy' REPORTS what The News did NOT, that POLICE EXPECTED The Stolen JERRY CANS of Fuel Loaded CAR parked RIGHT WHERE MY DAUGHTER'S CAR WAS BLOWN UP, TO ALSO EXPLODE.... FUCHia named after GERMAN FUCH: and more "SPORT" of "KINGS", like, "psst, wanna buy a BLACK WATCH? Drink from an EMIRATES Cup? FALL with a ROLLS ROYCE? MISS AVALON, CRASH QANTAS, HIT ROYAL DUTCH SHELL, FORD STINGAREE Bay of MURDOCH'S GEELONG? Forgive The GRAMMAR?" ... hey MARIA, SEAN &DUPRE...
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 40 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 27 ... 40  Next