Sodlike Productions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

David Icke site BETRAYS AUSTRALIA

+11
Cigar
Everybody, Loves Sod..!!!
John Drake
Lady Tis-Shine
*Kia*
Billy Ruben
C!ggy
Kallisti, Damn'd Sod..!!!
Ciggy
Del Monte
true lilly
15 posters

Page 27 of 40 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 33 ... 40  Next

Go down

David Icke site BETRAYS AUSTRALIA - Page 27 Empty Re: David Icke site BETRAYS AUSTRALIA

Post  Billy Ruben Tue Dec 28, 2010 2:50 am

palomino wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:
palomino wrote:Billy, stop harrassing and threatening True Lilly

uh-huh?...threats,what threats,are you delusional too???

I'm at my trolling best...NO FUCKIN' WAY will I stop...This is a war-zone...you are the invader...No cease fire in the trenches and swap chocolates for you,my pale horse friend...And,very sorry to Montag,for thinking he'd be holed up in a shitty apartment in Flinders St Melbourne

as for you...kiss this

butt butt butt butt

now suck gently,awwww,feels good,little Knight Templar...use your tongue...now call me Betty...I mean Lucy...

Billy, stop harrassing and threatening True Lilly

Nein...Mein Fuhrer... adolf
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

David Icke site BETRAYS AUSTRALIA - Page 27 Empty Re: David Icke site BETRAYS AUSTRALIA

Post  palomino Tue Dec 28, 2010 2:53 am

palomino

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Tue Dec 28, 2010 2:56 am

you must be schizophrenic too,employing the same techniques and expect a differing result...who said that was madness and futility...he was a smart person,unlike your witless replies... thumbs up
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  palomino Tue Dec 28, 2010 3:01 am

palomino

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Tue Dec 28, 2010 3:17 am

you're usual spam don't cut it,Honey...

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo...I won't

sorry,I was making a pot of tea...and your contribution was...oh,the same old shit...hahahahahahaha... thumbs up rolf lmao
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  palomino Tue Dec 28, 2010 3:21 am

palomino

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Tue Dec 28, 2010 3:25 am

it's your goat I'm riding,Horsey... rolf

we can do this for another 50 pages...this is only True Lilly's threads after all... thumbs up
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  palomino Tue Dec 28, 2010 3:32 am

palomino

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Tue Dec 28, 2010 3:34 am

we can do this for another 50 pages...this is only True Lilly's threads after all... thumbs up
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  palomino Tue Dec 28, 2010 3:44 am

palomino

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Tue Dec 28, 2010 3:46 am

can't you call me poofter pants again...I liked it,as i felt myself up thinking of the gay conductor who let me smoke a ciggie in the guards carriage,after I smoked him...pleeeease?

Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  palomino Tue Dec 28, 2010 3:53 am

palomino

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Tue Dec 28, 2010 3:54 am

a 100 pages if you like,you do sound moronic,,,but prepared to go along with it... thumbs up

and another time for the kiddies at home...

can't you call me poofter pants again...I liked it,as i felt myself up thinking of the gay conductor who let me smoke a ciggie in the guards carriage,after I smoked him...pleeeease?

Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Tue Dec 28, 2010 4:00 am

Billy Ruben wrote:

sorry,I was making a pot of tea...and your contribution was...oh,the same old shit...hahahahahahaha... thumbs up rolf lmao
mmm this must mean that my last reply to this self confessed threat, also 'VANISHED' on clicking 'send'. SHORT VERSION: palomino could repeat their POLITE REQUEST that YOU STOP POSTING THREATS, FOR MONTHS, BEFORE CATCHING UP WITH YOUR REPEATED LIABLES AND THREATS YOU ADMIT ARE MEANT TO SCARE ME OFF POSTING....but do keep hijacking what you don't want others to read, it better exposes you to The Watchers.
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Tue Dec 28, 2010 4:06 am

true lilly wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:

mmm this must mean that my last reply to this self confessed threat, also 'VANISHED' on clicking 'send'. SHORT VERSION: palomino could repeat their POLITE REQUEST that YOU STOP POSTING THREATS, FOR MONTHS, BEFORE CATCHING UP WITH YOUR REPEATED LIABLES AND THREATS YOU ADMIT ARE MEANT TO SCARE ME OFF POSTING....but do keep hijacking what you don't want others to read, it better exposes you to The Watchers.

here we go again,blame the forum for your ineptude at handling a phone... thumbs down

Ohh,but it's the secret government led by the International Tintin cabal...spooky...get sectioned,you'll get a pension... rolf thumbs up
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  palomino Tue Dec 28, 2010 4:10 am

palomino

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Tue Dec 28, 2010 4:15 am

Not doing to well there...Horsey boy...don't think I look like so much of a fucktard as you...review your posting style.Is you and Lilly related,it's the same retarded style and post,page after page,count your fingers,is there 5 and an opposable thumb,now check your shoulders...is there a second head growing there...you might be inbred...ever think of that rolf
and one more time for the dummies...
...did you know,The Lying conspiracy isn't even on page 9 on The Todays News sub-forum at DIF...yet,the real thread of rele4vance,TNBTN-Tintin's thread is not only on page 1,but the fourth ranking thread there...does not that tell you something...and you come here,to shore up your interests...I just wanted you to know that...

rolf
and...

Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  palomino Tue Dec 28, 2010 4:17 am

palomino

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Tue Dec 28, 2010 4:18 am

Does tears flow down your cheek...can I lick them off...ahhh,tears of Infinite Sadness...I bet Lilly has cried a river,I understand retards like her that don't get their way... lmao

Not doing to well there...Horsey boy...don't think I look like so much of a fucktard as you...review your posting style.Is you and Lilly related,it's the same retarded style and post,page after page,count your fingers,is there 5 and an opposable thumb,now check your shoulders...is there a second head growing there...you might be inbred...ever think of that rolf
and one more time for the dummies...
...did you know,The Lying conspiracy isn't even on page 9 on The Todays News sub-forum at DIF...yet,the real thread of rele4vance,TNBTN-Tintin's thread is not only on page 1,but the fourth ranking thread there...does not that tell you something...and you come here,to shore up your interests...I just wanted you to know that...

rolf
and...

Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  palomino Tue Dec 28, 2010 4:24 am

palomino

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Tue Dec 28, 2010 8:02 am

SILLY BILLY, FELL IN YOUR OWN TRAP AGAIN... I love the credibility YOU GIVE GOD'S WORD (that 'YOU' DENY FOR THE MASONIC 'out of Egypt' DECEPTION 'YOU' PROMOTE and ATTACK ME FOR REVEALING), with YOUR posts of Repeated PROVEN BALD FACED LIES, and ABSOLUTELY STONE COLD, BLACK 'hearted' FILTH. Thanks. ... Gee, could it be that 'YOU' WHORES ARE SCARED of TINTIN PUNISHING 'YOU' FOR FAILING TO DESTROY THE ONE WHO DREW THE OLD "SILVERTONGUE" OUT TO EXPOSE HIMSELF AND HIS TRAITOROUS 'australians'? Makes sense of the panic showing in Billy's, 'cori-esque', bitterly rambling & ranting threats.
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Tue Dec 28, 2010 8:08 am

true lilly wrote:SILLY BILLY, FELL IN YOUR OWN TRAP AGAIN... I love the credibility YOU GIVE GOD'S WORD (that 'YOU' DENY FOR THE MASONIC 'out of Egypt' DECEPTION 'YOU' PROMOTE and ATTACK ME FOR REVEALING), with YOUR posts of Repeated PROVEN BALD FACED LIES, and ABSOLUTELY STONE COLD, BLACK 'hearted' FILTH. Thanks. ... Gee, could it be that 'YOU' WHORES ARE SCARED of TINTIN PUNISHING 'YOU' FOR FAILING TO DESTROY THE ONE WHO DREW THE OLD "SILVERTONGUE" OUT TO EXPOSE HIMSELF AND HIS TRAITOROUS 'australians'? Makes sense of the panic showing in Billy's, 'cori-esque', bitterly rambling & ranting threats.

and the traps and lies you set for yourself,were exquisite...Danke Schon...

true lilly wrote:SILLY BILLY, FELL IN YOUR TRAP AGAIN... I love the credibility YOU GIVE GOD'S WORD (that 'YOU' DENY FOR THE MASONIC 'out of Egypt' DECEPTION 'YOU' PROMOTE and ATTACK ME FOR REVEALING), with YOUR posts of Repeated PROVEN BALD FACED LIES, and ABSOLUTELY STONE COLD, BLACK 'hearted' FILTH. Thanks.

GOD...may have credibility...but you certainly don't anymore...or if ever. thumbs down cthulhu

Billy Seizes the Opportunity:
true lilly wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:
palomino wrote:Oh I think I just switched on editing mode. Don't mind me I'm just getting comfy and settling in.

Billy, please stop harrassing and threatening true lilly.

...and you are more than welcome Palomino,many members here are a bit rustic and need new target practice...and I'd like to see the girls weigh the boot in too...Tiswas does'nt need practice,But Lydia and Lilly Allen might do...miss having a few skirts around...no,I'm not talking livestock,like Sad old cows...from ballarat...

rolf thumbs up
what, you talking about 'those' sad old cows from Ballarat who teach their children to gang bash women 'they' hate for not being jealous of 'them'? But do please rally the other 'names' to gang dribble more BS, as it only better exposes what 'you' so desperately try to hide under floods of, stupidly bald faced, lies. See, it's not what 'you' GANGS of SECRET AGENDA PUSHING, Forum MEMBERS say, that matters, but what INDEPENDENT, THINKING READERS, SEE FROM THEIR OWN RESEARCH INTO WHAT 'you' ALL DEMAND, ALL MUST IGNORE. And it's those NON-members that WELL AND TRUELY OUT NUMBER 'you' HATE and WAR MONGERING, MULTIPLE ID MEMBER 'names' POSTING THE SAME LONG AGO DEBUNKED BS, ALL OVER WEB/NET Forums.

You are the sad old cow...
Oh I see,a discrepency...you said they were bikies that beat you up...now they are the sons of women in Ballarat...

THANK YOU...I GOT YOU...FULL ON LYING ...ABOUT YOUR IMAGINARY BEATINGS...EVERYONE AT dif REMEMBERS IT,SO DO I...GOT YOU,THANKYOU,THANKS FOR COMING...HAVE A NICE TIME COVERING THAT UP...I suppose spamming might help,but I'll quote it...oh,God,I need a shower,the hormonal smell...I'm just in a towel at the moment,back soon...

cheers ...got her... thumbs up rolf

thankyou again madam...it was a pleasure... thumbs up

play this game until the cows come home.... rolf
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Tue Dec 28, 2010 8:11 am

...when you sob...is it with tears of silence...or great whooping breaths,interspersed with great mornful screams and snot hanging 12 inches out your nose...I'd just like to know,even evil liars,game playing shmucks like you have their breaking point...

thumbs up butt
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Tue Dec 28, 2010 4:55 pm

Billy Ruben wrote:
palomino wrote:She Has Been Asked Time And Time Again To Post Pictoral Evidence...

The Burden Of Proof Is On Suzy My Dear...!!!

dizzy dizzy dizzy

Oh I see you can't read.

well come on Palomino...you're bed partners with Suzy Ryan...use imageshack and post the photos of proof...you're gonna be a very useful tool in bringing her down...thankyou... thumbs up rolf [/quote] bump
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Tue Dec 28, 2010 4:56 pm

Billy Ruben wrote:
true lilly wrote:
palomino wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:
palomino wrote:She Has Been Asked Time And Time Again To Post Pictoral Evidence...

The Burden Of Proof Is On Suzy My Dear...!!!

dizzy dizzy dizzy

Oh I see you can't read.

well come on Palomino...you're bed partners with Suzy Ryan...use imageshack and post the photos of proof...you're gonna be a very useful tool in bringing her down...thankyou... thumbs up rolf

Prove that True Lilly is not being harassed and threatened

by

Stopping to harass her and threaten her
BUT, JASON, YOU OFFERED to post THE IMAGES YOU KNOW I CAN'T VIA MY PHONE, THEN REFUSED TO POST THE POLICE DOCUMENTS I SENT YOU, THAT PROVED PERJURY by 6 Officers COVERING THE ARSES OF THE CAR BOMERS, JUST AS YOU REFUSED TO LINK TO palomino's post STATING THAT THEY DID COME AND SEE THE EVIDENCE FOR THEMSELVES. So any credibility you thought you had, HAS BEEN WELL AND TRUELY CRUSHED UNDER THE BURDON OF PROOF YOU REFUSE TO SHOULDER. Telling to, that as an 'australian', you aren't interested in covering the 'News' of the TROUBLE in Victoria's OPP, that I posted on, WAY BACK WHEN IT WAS STILL THE DPP.

here we go again you smelly old sock...I deleted it,the phones F*cked now,could'nt make it out...and Ciggy offered you alternatives but as usual,you knocked it back...and he's PC smarter than me...lies,lies,lies...

I'll harass you,but the threats are empty,beating up an old woman,God,you get off on this shit,you dribbling wet lipped looney...Spose the first beating taught you nothing...Ok,here you are,Good Aussie punk band...
take that up the Kyber Pass...

[/quote]

bump
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 40 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 33 ... 40  Next