Sodlike Productions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

David Icke site BETRAYS AUSTRALIA

+11
Cigar
Everybody, Loves Sod..!!!
John Drake
Lady Tis-Shine
*Kia*
Billy Ruben
C!ggy
Kallisti, Damn'd Sod..!!!
Ciggy
Del Monte
true lilly
15 posters

Page 26 of 40 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next

Go down

David Icke site BETRAYS AUSTRALIA - Page 26 Empty Re: David Icke site BETRAYS AUSTRALIA

Post  palomino Mon Dec 27, 2010 8:54 pm

[/quote]

Oh,well...what a let down,after the Old Bag talked you up so high,to be so let down,like this... thumbs down

I love Nana Mouskouri...for reasons not explored deeply,like beheading chickens for a roast,I give them pleasure,before I'm pleasured...it's a humane setting for death.[/quote]

It's just as well you do read true lilly's posts. You need them. [/quote]

Uh-huh...ready for the ranks of the delusional already...In the meantime,awaiting your poor wit and humour,I had enough time,to take a dump in the toilet,wash my hands,make a pot of noodles with roast chicked,celery,chilli and shallots...and scratch my nose...I'm so impressed man... rolf [/quote]

You can do better than that

palomino

Back to top Go down

David Icke site BETRAYS AUSTRALIA - Page 26 Empty Re: David Icke site BETRAYS AUSTRALIA

Post  palomino Mon Dec 27, 2010 8:58 pm

...I did'nt want to know you until today,until you bought your tag-team buddy...but must say,what a disappointment your "Pale Horse" really is.... thumbs up rolf lmao [/quote]

Oh someone help me put my guts back in - my sides have split

palomino

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Mon Dec 27, 2010 9:00 pm

palomino wrote:

Oh,well...what a let down,after the Old Bag talked you up so high,to be so let down,like this... thumbs down

I love Nana Mouskouri...for reasons not explored deeply,like beheading chickens for a roast,I give them pleasure,before I'm pleasured...it's a humane setting for death.[/quote]

It's just as well you do read true lilly's posts. You need them. [/quote]

Uh-huh...ready for the ranks of the delusional already...In the meantime,awaiting your poor wit and humour,I had enough time,to take a dump in the toilet,wash my hands,make a pot of noodles with roast chicked,celery,chilli and shallots...and scratch my nose...I'm so impressed man... rolf [/quote]

You can do better than that[/quote]

so could you sweetheart... sissies
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Mon Dec 27, 2010 9:01 pm

palomino wrote:
...I did'nt want to know you until today,until you bought your tag-team buddy...but must say,what a disappointment your "Pale Horse" really is.... thumbs up rolf lmao

Oh someone help me put my guts back in - my sides have split[/quote]

finally,you get it... rolf ...welcome to Sodlike Pony Boy... thumbs up
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Mon Dec 27, 2010 9:12 pm

palomino wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:
palomino wrote:She Has Been Asked Time And Time Again To Post Pictoral Evidence...

The Burden Of Proof Is On Suzy My Dear...!!!

dizzy dizzy dizzy

Oh I see you can't read.

well come on Palomino...you're bed partners with Suzy Ryan...use imageshack and post the photos of proof...you're gonna be a very useful tool in bringing her down...thankyou... thumbs up rolf

Prove that True Lilly is not being harassed and threatened

by

Stopping to harass her and threaten her[/quote]BUT, JASON, YOU OFFERED to post THE IMAGES YOU KNOW I CAN'T VIA MY PHONE, THEN REFUSED TO POST THE POLICE DOCUMENTS I SENT YOU, THAT PROVED PERJURY by 6 Officers COVERING THE ARSES OF THE CAR BOMERS, JUST AS YOU REFUSED TO LINK TO palomino's post STATING THAT THEY DID COME AND SEE THE EVIDENCE FOR THEMSELVES. So any credibility you thought you had, HAS BEEN WELL AND TRUELY CRUSHED UNDER THE BURDON OF PROOF YOU REFUSE TO SHOULDER. Telling to, that as an 'australian', you aren't interested in covering the 'News' of the TROUBLE in Victoria's OPP, that I posted on, WAY BACK WHEN IT WAS STILL THE DPP.
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Mon Dec 27, 2010 9:17 pm

palomino wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:
palomino wrote:She Has Been Asked Time And Time Again To Post Pictoral Evidence...

dizzy dizzy dizzy

Oh I see you can't read.

well come on Palomino...you're bed partners with Suzy Ryan...use imageshack and post the photos of proof...you're gonna be a very useful tool in bringing her down...thankyou... thumbs up rolf

by

Stopping to harass her and threaten her[/quote]BUT, JASON, YOU OFFERED to post THE IMAGES YOU KNOW I CAN'T VIA MY PHONE, THEN REFUSED TO POST THE POLICE DOCUMENTS I SENT YOU, THAT PROVED PERJURY by 6 Officers COVERING THE ARSES OF THE CAR BOMERS, JUST AS YOU REFUSED TO LINK TO palomino's post STATING THAT THEY DID COME AND SEE THE EVIDENCE FOR THEMSELVES. So any credibility you thought you had, HAS BEEN WELL AND TRUELY CRUSHED UNDER THE BURDON OF PROOF YOU REFUSE TO SHOULDER. Telling to, that as an 'australian', you aren't interested in covering the 'News' of the TROUBLE in Victoria's OPP, that I posted on, WAY BACK WHEN IT WAS STILL THE DPP.
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Mon Dec 27, 2010 9:17 pm

true lilly wrote:
palomino wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:

dizzy dizzy dizzy

Oh I see you can't read.

by

Stopping to harass her and threaten her
BUT, JASON, YOU OFFERED to post THE IMAGES YOU KNOW I CAN'T VIA MY PHONE, THEN REFUSED TO POST THE POLICE DOCUMENTS I SENT YOU, THAT PROVED PERJURY by 6 Officers COVERING THE ARSES OF THE CAR BOMERS, JUST AS YOU REFUSED TO LINK TO palomino's post STATING THAT THEY DID COME AND SEE THE EVIDENCE FOR THEMSELVES. So any credibility you thought you had, HAS BEEN WELL AND TRUELY CRUSHED UNDER THE BURDON OF PROOF YOU REFUSE TO SHOULDER. Telling to, that as an 'australian', you aren't interested in covering the 'News' of the TROUBLE in Victoria's OPP, that I posted on, WAY BACK WHEN IT WAS STILL THE DPP.[/quote]

here we go again you smelly old sock...I deleted it,the phones F*cked now,could'nt make it out...and Ciggy offered you alternatives but as usual,you knocked it back...and he's PC smarter than me...lies,lies,lies...

I'll harass you,but the threats are empty,beating up an old woman,God,you get off on this shit,you dribbling wet lipped looney...Spose the first beating taught you nothing...Ok,here you are,Good Aussie punk band...
take that up the Kyber Pass...

Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  palomino Mon Dec 27, 2010 9:36 pm

here we go again you smelly old sock...I deleted it,the phones F*cked now,could'nt make it out...and Ciggy offered you alternatives but as usual,you knocked it back...and he's PC smarter than me...lies,lies,lies...

I'll harass you,but the threats are empty,beating up an old woman,God,you get off on this shit,you dribbling wet lipped looney...Spose the first beating taught you nothing...Ok,here you are,Good Aussie punk band...

You are quite odd.

palomino

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Mon Dec 27, 2010 9:40 pm

palomino wrote:

You are quite odd.

hmmm,yes...read the banner my flat boring friend....

Lunatic Fringe...try Hippy Michael's Infinite Love forum,or Webanarchy for all your propaganda needs...Ciggy will invite you in,open armed. thumbs up Cool
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Mon Dec 27, 2010 9:48 pm

by Christ I'm tired,still have'nt slept...played Grand Theft Auto,until invaders made an amphibious landing...pretty good at manning machine gun nest,,,Hurry up Pony...eyes are drooping.

David Icke site BETRAYS AUSTRALIA - Page 26 22262307bb5643b3bc2eb04
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  palomino Mon Dec 27, 2010 9:54 pm

Billy Ruben wrote:
palomino wrote:

You are quite odd.

Lunatic Fringe...try Hippy Michael's Infinite Love forum,or Webanarchy for all your propaganda needs...Ciggy will invite you in,open armed. thumbs up Cool

oh being selective again I see. Well the banner also says Post Conspiracy and Alternative History, which true lilly posts on and you harass her because of it. Are you the forum police? You are Infringing on her right to free speech.

Yes, I plan on meeting your boyfriend later.

palomino

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Mon Dec 27, 2010 10:00 pm

palomino wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:
palomino wrote:

You are quite odd.

oh being selective again I see. Well the banner also says Post Conspiracy and Alternative History, which true lilly posts on and you harass her because of it. Are you the forum police? You are Infringing on her right to free speech.

Yes, I plan on meeting your boyfriend later.

No,you plan on being my boyfriend,be warned,I'm pretty hot...as another forumite found the hard way.... thumbs up

...and I'm practicing my free-speech,which you are trying to get me to cease and desist as we speak,my hypocritical pony...boy!!! lmao
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  palomino Mon Dec 27, 2010 10:07 pm

[/quote]

No,you plan on being my boyfriend,be warned,I'm pretty hot...as another forumite found the hard way.... thumbs up

...and I'm practicing my free-speech,which you are trying to get me to cease and desist as we speak,my hypocritical pony...boy!!! lmao [/quote]

I doubt you're hot.
Nope, I just want you to stop harassing and threatening. It's quite a fair thing to ask.

palomino

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Mon Dec 27, 2010 10:09 pm

palomino wrote:

...and I'm practicing my free-speech,which you are trying to get me to cease and desist as we speak,my hypocritical pony...boy!!! lmao [/quote]

I doubt you're hot.
Nope, I just want you to stop harassing and threatening. It's quite a fair thing to ask.
[/quote]

Answer: No Way!!!! cthulhu

sure about that...You'll wank to this,if you got a sexual bone in your body...

Droinke Sayeth:
Not a smart move ay cock suck.

are you offering...?
Ok,when I get to the UK,instead of onsight beatings,I'll give you a choice,we can fight until the hospital ward is ready for your arrival...OR...we can F*ck like a couple of poofs should...I will straddle your hard cock,ride you,while you jerk me off,as I kiss you passionately and suck on your nipplies...like that???...I do,you make me feel 22 again sweetheart.

catfight sissies cheers wub

boobies thumbs up
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  palomino Mon Dec 27, 2010 10:21 pm

Billy Ruben wrote:
palomino wrote:

...and I'm practicing my free-speech,which you are trying to get me to cease and desist as we speak,my hypocritical pony...boy!!! lmao

I doubt you're hot.
[/quote]

catfight sissies cheers wub [/quote]

boobies thumbs up [/quote]

Please stop threatening and harassing true lilly

palomino

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Mon Dec 27, 2010 10:25 pm

palomino wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:
palomino wrote:

I doubt you're hot.

catfight sissies cheers wub [/quote]

boobies thumbs up [/quote]

Please stop threatening and harassing true lilly[/quote]

and the evidence for your baseless accusations...back in 4 hours,need sleepy...and you''re boring now...I'm done for now...thankyou very much for your patronage... thumbs up rolf
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  palomino Mon Dec 27, 2010 10:28 pm

Please stop harassing and threatening true lilly

palomino

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Mon Dec 27, 2010 10:56 pm

Jason, you 'claim', to have deleted the images, AFTER SHARING THEM WITH YOUR PARTNERS IN CRIME. And then 'you' DEMAND I SEND 'you' MORE TO POST MORE LIES ABOUT, WITHOUT SHOWING WHAT 'you' SO BLATENTLY LIE ABOUT. Talk about WOO WOOS WITHOUT AN OUNCE OF CREDIBILITY, AS 'your own', VIOLENT COPPER DOG DEFENDING, BS posts PROVE 'you' TO BE. Yes, how folk don't see all the FUTILE, VIOLENT 'rebelion' breaking out in 'cultured', 'civilised' cities around the world, as EXACTLY what the 'ICKESTS' of the WEB'S forums have been manipulating people into, and what that Reveals of 'their' Other Propaganda, I dispare at seeing. But then I take solace in believing, Some Must Be Seeing Through all the RELEVENT NEWS 'they' refuse to cover in 'Today's News', like The Pope stirring up Hate of China FOR 'christmas', After RUDD was 'aussie hero' ASSANGE 'leaked' TO BE WAR MONGERING AGAINST CHINA TO.
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Mon Dec 27, 2010 11:00 pm

Now see, that last post sent me back to (an often empty), reply box 7 times, before coming out as a double post FOR BILLY TO ATTACK ME FOR (WHILE KNOWING I CAN'T PREVENT IT), as one of his favourite Topic Avoiding Slanders. ... Oh and those wondering what happened to Australian Cricket, should note I EXPLAINED IT YEARS AGO, and that THE ONLY 'CONNECTION' TINTIN did NOT MAKE TO "SHEFFIELD", WHILE 'our' SELECTORS WERE BUTCHERING OUR NATIONAL TEAM, was OUR CRICKET'S, SHEFFIELD SHIELD. Cricket=A COVER for SELECTED ELITE SPIES of TPTB, like BANKER, SIR Donald BRADMAN.
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Tue Dec 28, 2010 2:20 am

true lilly wrote:Jason, you 'claim', to have deleted the images, AFTER SHARING THEM WITH YOUR PARTNERS IN CRIME. And then 'you' DEMAND I SEND 'you' MORE TO POST MORE LIES ABOUT, WITHOUT SHOWING WHAT 'you' SO BLATENTLY LIE ABOUT. Talk about WOO WOOS WITHOUT AN OUNCE OF CREDIBILITY, AS 'your own', VIOLENT COPPER DOG DEFENDING, BS posts PROVE 'you' TO BE. Yes, how folk don't see all the FUTILE, VIOLENT 'rebelion' breaking out in 'cultured', 'civilised' cities around the world, as EXACTLY what the 'ICKESTS' of the WEB'S forums have been manipulating people into, and what that Reveals of 'their' Other Propaganda, I dispare at seeing. But then I take solace in believing, Some Must Be Seeing Through all the RELEVENT NEWS 'they' refuse to cover in 'Today's News', like The Pope stirring up Hate of China FOR 'christmas', After RUDD was 'aussie hero' ASSANGE 'leaked' TO BE WAR MONGERING AGAINST CHINA TO.

LIES AS USUAL.....

what was the rest of the fanciful interpretation...???No,I did'nt share your photos,Sod found them on the internetz...more lies...You do have a web page of you and your dogs,you just deleted the interesting ones,like Zoophilia...

thumbs up rolf
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Tue Dec 28, 2010 2:23 am

true lilly wrote:Now see, that last post sent me back to (an often empty), reply box 7 times, before coming out as a double post FOR BILLY TO ATTACK ME FOR (WHILE KNOWING I CAN'T PREVENT IT), as one of his favourite Topic Avoiding Slanders. ... Oh and those wondering what happened to Australian Cricket, should note I EXPLAINED IT YEARS AGO, and that THE ONLY 'CONNECTION' TINTIN did NOT MAKE TO "SHEFFIELD", WHILE 'our' SELECTORS WERE BUTCHERING OUR NATIONAL TEAM, was OUR CRICKET'S, SHEFFIELD SHIELD. Cricket=A COVER for SELECTED ELITE SPIES of TPTB, like BANKER, SIR Donald BRADMAN.

dizzy dizzy dizzy dizzy

Sooooooooooo...Tintin is the reason our team slumped in performance....Hmmm,I'm convinced...just wait till I talk to that Belgium Reporter...and his little white dog... thumbs down cthulhu
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Tue Dec 28, 2010 2:26 am

Billy Ruben wrote:
true lilly wrote:Now see, that last post sent me back to (an often empty), reply box 7 times, before coming out as a double post FOR BILLY TO ATTACK ME FOR (WHILE KNOWING I CAN'T PREVENT IT), as one of his favourite Topic Avoiding Slanders. ... Oh and those wondering what happened to Australian Cricket, should note I EXPLAINED IT YEARS AGO, and that THE ONLY 'CONNECTION' TINTIN did NOT MAKE TO "SHEFFIELD", WHILE 'our' SELECTORS WERE BUTCHERING OUR NATIONAL TEAM, was OUR CRICKET'S, SHEFFIELD SHIELD. Cricket=A COVER for SELECTED ELITE SPIES of TPTB, like BANKER, SIR Donald BRADMAN.

dizzy dizzy dizzy dizzy

Sooooooooooo...Tintin is the reason our team slumped in performance....Hmmm,I'm convinced...just wait till I talk to that Belgium Reporter...and his little white dog... thumbs down cthulhu

...maybe we should bowl under-arm....worked before... thumbs up
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  palomino Tue Dec 28, 2010 2:38 am

Billy, stop harrassing and threatening True Lilly

palomino

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Tue Dec 28, 2010 2:44 am

palomino wrote:Billy, stop harrassing and threatening True Lilly

uh-huh?...threats,what threats,are you delusional too???

I'm at my trolling best...NO FUCKIN' WAY will I stop...This is a war-zone...you are the invader...No cease fire in the trenches and swap chocolates for you,my pale horse friend...And,very sorry to Montag,for thinking he'd be holed up in a shitty apartment in Flinders St Melbourne

as for you...kiss this

butt butt butt butt

now suck gently,awwww,feels good,little Knight Templar...use your tongue...now call me Betty...I mean Lucy...

Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  palomino Tue Dec 28, 2010 2:47 am

Billy Ruben wrote:
palomino wrote:Billy, stop harrassing and threatening True Lilly

uh-huh?...threats,what threats,are you delusional too???

I'm at my trolling best...NO FUCKIN' WAY will I stop...This is a war-zone...you are the invader...No cease fire in the trenches and swap chocolates for you,my pale horse friend...And,very sorry to Montag,for thinking he'd be holed up in a shitty apartment in Flinders St Melbourne

as for you...kiss this

butt butt butt butt

now suck gently,awwww,feels good,little Knight Templar...use your tongue...now call me Betty...I mean Lucy...

Billy, stop harrassing and threatening True Lilly

palomino

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 40 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next