Sodlike Productions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

David Icke site BETRAYS AUSTRALIA

+11
Cigar
Everybody, Loves Sod..!!!
John Drake
Lady Tis-Shine
*Kia*
Billy Ruben
C!ggy
Kallisti, Damn'd Sod..!!!
Ciggy
Del Monte
true lilly
15 posters

Page 25 of 40 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 40  Next

Go down

David Icke site BETRAYS AUSTRALIA - Page 25 Empty Re: David Icke site BETRAYS AUSTRALIA

Post  palomino Mon Dec 27, 2010 6:25 pm

Billy Ruben wrote:...you're still here,well...I thought you'd run off screaming...tearing your hair out...nashing your teeth...kicking cats...Oh,BTW,if you do kick cats,don't say it...or I might find you a person of interest after all...
Ok? Doggy...

Please stop harassing and threatening true lilly.

Thank you.

palomino

palomino

Back to top Go down

David Icke site BETRAYS AUSTRALIA - Page 25 Empty Re: David Icke site BETRAYS AUSTRALIA

Post  Everybody, Loves Sod..!!! Mon Dec 27, 2010 6:48 pm

palomino wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:...you're still here,well...I thought you'd run off screaming...tearing your hair out...nashing your teeth...kicking cats...Oh,BTW,if you do kick cats,don't say it...or I might find you a person of interest after all...
Ok? Doggy...

Thank you.

palomino

Lilly Isn't Harrasssed By Anyone Here...

She Has Got Pretty Much Centre Stage...!!!

Isn't It Weird When The Turkey Becomes The Star Of The Show...!!!

noway noway noway

Last edited by Everybody, Loves Sod..!!! on Mon Dec 27, 2010 7:01 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Mon Dec 27, 2010 6:53 pm

BOXING. Day, JEWISH, MACCABI Games Start In SYDNEY O'Zion, and NSW POLICE, "HAD LITTLE KNOWLEDGE OF THE EVENT AND HAD NOT BEEN BRIEFED ON EXTRA SECURITY.", JUST LIKE MEMBERS OF DIF HAVE SUCH NEWS WITHHELD by The Gurus of, "HATE, BLAME AND DESTROY, EVERYTHING 'O'Zion/ISRAEL'". Well they end on 2-1-2010, so I hope ALL TINTIN'S LOCAL TERRORIST TRAITORS, HAVE BEEN HAMSTRUNG IN TIME TO PREVENT ANOTHER SLAUGHTER, that then IS BLAMED ON THE VICTIMS...like those who's LIVES WERE FLOODED AWAY, BECAUSE THEY BOUGHT THE GREENIE LIES, of THE HEAD of WORLD WATER MIS'management', THE DUTCH (TINTIN'S), PRINCE of ORANGE, peddled on DIF BY MODS and MEMBERS who also ATTACK and BAN AUSTRALIANS, FOR POSTING NEWS AND HIDDEN FACTS about Australia, that DOES EXPOSE THE CONSPIRACY BEHIND ALL CONSPIRACIES.
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  Everybody, Loves Sod..!!! Mon Dec 27, 2010 7:07 pm

true lilly wrote:BOXING. Day, JEWISH, MACCABI Games Start In SYDNEY O'Zion, and NSW POLICE, "HAD LITTLE KNOWLEDGE OF THE EVENT AND HAD NOT BEEN BRIEFED ON EXTRA SECURITY.", JUST LIKE MEMBERS OF DIF HAVE SUCH NEWS WITHHELD by The Gurus of, "HATE, BLAME AND DESTROY, EVERYTHING 'O'Zion/ISRAEL'". Well they end on 2-1-2010, so I hope ALL TINTIN'S LOCAL TERRORIST TRAITORS, HAVE BEEN HAMSTRUNG IN TIME TO PREVENT ANOTHER SLAUGHTER, that then IS BLAMED ON THE VICTIMS...like those who's LIVES WERE FLOODED AWAY, BECAUSE THEY BOUGHT THE GREENIE LIES, of THE HEAD of WORLD WATER MIS'management', THE DUTCH (TINTIN'S), PRINCE of ORANGE, peddled on DIF BY MODS and MEMBERS who also ATTACK and BAN AUSTRALIANS, FOR POSTING NEWS AND HIDDEN FACTS about Australia, that DOES EXPOSE THE CONSPIRACY BEHIND ALL CONSPIRACIES.

Oh The Irony Or Is It The Infamy...!!!

David Icke site BETRAYS AUSTRALIA - Page 25 Shoabuisness

rolf lmao rolf

Back to top Go down

Post  Everybody, Loves Sod..!!! Mon Dec 27, 2010 7:31 pm

palomino wrote:
Ok? Doggy...

Thank you.

palomino

Due To A Policy...

Well Not Really A Policy...More An Act Of Complete Laziness...

No Modearation Will Really Be Happening On This Forum...

Unless I Decide To Become Like Jim Jones...

Bear That In Mind Folks...And Save All Your Shit...

You Know It Makes Sense...!!!

rolling pin rolling pin rolling pin

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Mon Dec 27, 2010 7:32 pm

palomino wrote:
Ok? Doggy...

Thank you.

palomino

No way...and thankyou for joining Sodlike forums...
You're in for a treat...and I'm really shaking in my boots...have a nice day. lmao
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Mon Dec 27, 2010 7:34 pm

Everybody, Loves Sod..!!! wrote:
palomino wrote:
Ok? Doggy...

Thank you.

palomino

Due To A Policy...

Well Not Really A Policy...More An Act Of Complete Laziness...

No Modearation Will Really Be Happening On This Forum...

Unless I Decide To Become Like Jim Jones...

Bear That In Mind Folks...And Save All Your Shit...

You Know It Makes Sense...!!!

rolling pin rolling pin rolling pin

...Hear,Hear, Guv'nor.... cheers cheers thumbs up
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Mon Dec 27, 2010 7:37 pm

true lilly wrote:BOXING. Day, JEWISH, MACCABI Games Start In SYDNEY O'Zion, and NSW POLICE, "HAD LITTLE KNOWLEDGE OF THE EVENT AND HAD NOT BEEN BRIEFED ON EXTRA SECURITY.", JUST LIKE MEMBERS OF DIF HAVE SUCH NEWS WITHHELD by The Gurus of, "HATE, BLAME AND DESTROY, EVERYTHING 'O'Zion/ISRAEL'". Well they end on 2-1-2010, so I hope ALL TINTIN'S LOCAL TERRORIST TRAITORS, HAVE BEEN HAMSTRUNG IN TIME TO PREVENT ANOTHER SLAUGHTER, that then IS BLAMED ON THE VICTIMS...like those who's LIVES WERE FLOODED AWAY, BECAUSE THEY BOUGHT THE GREENIE LIES, of THE HEAD of WORLD WATER MIS'management', THE DUTCH (TINTIN'S), PRINCE of ORANGE, peddled on DIF BY MODS and MEMBERS who also ATTACK and BAN AUSTRALIANS, FOR POSTING NEWS AND HIDDEN FACTS about Australia, that DOES EXPOSE THE CONSPIRACY BEHIND ALL CONSPIRACIES.

crap...delusional crap...let the LULZ FEST BEGIN rolf thumbs up
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Everybody, Loves Sod..!!! Mon Dec 27, 2010 7:37 pm

He He... I've Finally Become Like LBC...

I've Stamped My Authority Without Really Having Any In The First Place...!!!

Now Where Is My Thomas Holmes Troll...???

tholms tholms tholms

Back to top Go down

Post  palomino Mon Dec 27, 2010 7:39 pm

palomino wrote:
Ok? Doggy...

Thank you.

palomino

noway noway noway

Prove it.

palomino

Back to top Go down

Post  palomino Mon Dec 27, 2010 7:42 pm

Thank you.

palomino[/quote]

You're in for a treat...and I'm really shaking in my boots...have a nice day. lmao [/quote]

You are a creep

palomino

Back to top Go down

Post  Everybody, Loves Sod..!!! Mon Dec 27, 2010 7:45 pm

palomino wrote:
palomino wrote:
Ok? Doggy...

Thank you.

palomino

noway noway noway

Prove it.

She Has Been Asked Time And Time Again To Post Pictoral Evidence...

The Burden Of Proof Is On Suzy My Dear...!!!

dizzy dizzy dizzy

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Mon Dec 27, 2010 7:48 pm

palomino wrote:Please stop harassing and threatening true lilly.

Thank you.

palomino

You're in for a treat...and I'm really shaking in my boots...have a nice day. lmao [/quote]

You are a creep[/quote]

Complain to administration...and for your information your old harlot has thrown more accusations curses and bullshit than anybody else here...Oh,that hurts,I'm a creep,and a weirdo,cool,time for song,could you lower yourself a bit more,thankyou in advance.

Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  palomino Mon Dec 27, 2010 7:52 pm

She Has Been Asked Time And Time Again To Post Pictoral Evidence...

dizzy dizzy dizzy [/quote]

Oh I see you can't read.

palomino

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Mon Dec 27, 2010 7:56 pm

palomino wrote:She Has Been Asked Time And Time Again To Post Pictoral Evidence...

dizzy dizzy dizzy

Oh I see you can't read.[/quote]

well come on Palomino...you're bed partners with Suzy Ryan...use imageshack and post the photos of proof...you're gonna be a very useful tool in bringing her down...thankyou... thumbs up rolf
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  palomino Mon Dec 27, 2010 7:57 pm

Billy Ruben wrote:

Thank you.

palomino

You're in for a treat...and I'm really shaking in my boots...have a nice day. lmao

You are a creep[/quote]

Complain to administration...and for your information your old harlot has thrown more accusations curses and bullshit than anybody else here...Oh,that hurts,I'm a creep,and a weirdo,cool,time for song,could you lower yourself a bit more,thankyou in advance.

[/quote]

urgh

palomino

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Mon Dec 27, 2010 8:00 pm

palomino wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:

Thank you.

palomino

You are a creep

[/quote]

urgh[/quote]

suppose you prefer Nana Mouskouri's "float like a butterfly"...hey Dog Food?
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  palomino Mon Dec 27, 2010 8:05 pm

Billy Ruben wrote:
palomino wrote:She Has Been Asked Time And Time Again To Post Pictoral Evidence...

dizzy dizzy dizzy

Oh I see you can't read.

well come on Palomino...you're bed partners with Suzy Ryan...use imageshack and post the photos of proof...you're gonna be a very useful tool in bringing her down...thankyou... thumbs up rolf [/quote]

Prove that True Lilly is not being harassed and threatened

by

Stopping to harass her and threaten her

palomino

Back to top Go down

Post  palomino Mon Dec 27, 2010 8:09 pm

[/quote]

urgh[/quote]

suppose you prefer Nana Mouskouri's "float like a butterfly"...hey Dog Food?[/quote]

Stop talking about yourself

palomino

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Mon Dec 27, 2010 8:20 pm

palomino wrote:

urgh[/quote]

suppose you prefer Nana Mouskouri's "float like a butterfly"...hey Dog Food?[/quote]

[/quote]

Oh,well...what a let down,after the Old Bag talked you up so high,to be so let down,like this... thumbs down

I love Nana Mouskouri...for reasons not explored deeply,like beheading chickens for a roast,I give them pleasure,before I'm pleasured...it's a humane setting for death.
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  palomino Mon Dec 27, 2010 8:29 pm

[/quote]

Oh,well...what a let down,after the Old Bag talked you up so high,to be so let down,like this... thumbs down

I love Nana Mouskouri...for reasons not explored deeply,like beheading chickens for a roast,I give them pleasure,before I'm pleasured...it's a humane setting for death.[/quote]

It's just as well you do read true lilly's posts. You need them.

palomino

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Mon Dec 27, 2010 8:32 pm

palomino wrote:suppose you prefer Nana Mouskouri's "float like a butterfly"...hey Dog Food?

[/quote]

I love Nana Mouskouri...for reasons not explored deeply,like beheading chickens for a roast,I give them pleasure,before I'm pleasured...it's a humane setting for death.[/quote]

It's just as well you do read true lilly's posts. You need them. [/quote]

Uh-huh...ready for the ranks of the delusional already...In the meantime,awaiting your poor wit and humour,I had enough time,to take a dump in the toilet,wash my hands,make a pot of noodles with roast chicked,celery,chilli and shallots...and scratch my nose...I'm so impressed man... rolf
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Mon Dec 27, 2010 8:45 pm

palomino wrote:
Ok? Doggy...

Thank you.

palomino

noway noway noway
Yes, sod, 'placed' centre stage, by floods of Off Topic, Lies, THREATS and MOCKERY OF MURDEROUS ASSAULTS ('predicted' by the likes of CORI, TINTIN and BILLY RUBEN, that BY THE GRACE OF GOD, I MANAGE TO SURVIVE), MEANT TO SCARE OTHERS FROM SHARING, Revealing News and Facts, those like Billy and Ciggy, LIE, aren't in my old posts at DIF, THAT THEY WON'T DARE LINK TO. While REAL, FREE THINKING, WELL EDUCATED, Human and HUMANE BEINGS, like palomino, have the INTEGRITY of CHARACTER to, OPENLY, MEET ME, DO THEIR OWN RESEARCH and SEE FOR THEMSELVES, that I have NO SECRET AGENDA, but OPENLY STATE that I POST WHAT 'THEY', of The LYING CONspiracy Industry, NEED TO KEEP BURIED, in order to KEEP THE WORLD HOODWINKED.
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Mon Dec 27, 2010 8:45 pm

palomino wrote:
palomino wrote:
Ok? Doggy...

Thank you.

palomino

noway noway noway

Prove it.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.... rolf lmao rolf ]
Sod Sayeth:

...and I bet she don't gobble too well either...despite age and experience... thumbs up
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Mon Dec 27, 2010 8:51 pm

true lilly wrote:
palomino wrote:
Ok? Doggy...

Thank you.

palomino

noway noway noway
Yes, sod, 'placed' centre stage, by floods of Off Topic, Lies, THREATS and MOCKERY OF MURDEROUS ASSAULTS ('predicted' by the likes of CORI, TINTIN and BILLY RUBEN, that BY THE GRACE OF GOD, I MANAGE TO SURVIVE), MEANT TO SCARE OTHERS FROM SHARING, Revealing News and Facts, those like Billy and Ciggy, LIE, aren't in my old posts at DIF, THAT THEY WON'T DARE LINK TO. While REAL, FREE THINKING, WELL EDUCATED, Human and HUMANE BEINGS, like palomino, have the INTEGRITY of CHARACTER to, OPENLY, MEET ME, DO THEIR OWN RESEARCH and SEE FOR THEMSELVES, that I have NO SECRET AGENDA, but OPENLY STATE that I POST WHAT 'THEY', of The LYING CONspiracy Industry, NEED TO KEEP BURIED, in order to KEEP THE WORLD HOODWINKED.

David Icke site BETRAYS AUSTRALIA - Page 25 1276719103235

CRAP !!!
Silly Dilly Lilly Said:
Yes, sod, 'placed' centre stage, by floods of Off Topic, Lies, THREATS and MOCKERY OF MURDEROUS ASSAULTS ('predicted' by the likes of CORI, TINTIN and BILLY RUBEN, that BY THE GRACE OF GOD, I MANAGE TO SURVIVE),

...I did'nt want to know you until today,until you bought your tag-team buddy...but must say,what a disappointment your "Pale Horse" really is.... thumbs up rolf lmao
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 40 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 40  Next