Sodlike Productions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

David Icke site BETRAYS AUSTRALIA

+11
Cigar
Everybody, Loves Sod..!!!
John Drake
Lady Tis-Shine
*Kia*
Billy Ruben
C!ggy
Kallisti, Damn'd Sod..!!!
Ciggy
Del Monte
true lilly
15 posters

Page 14 of 40 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 27 ... 40  Next

Go down

David Icke site BETRAYS AUSTRALIA - Page 14 Empty Re: David Icke site BETRAYS AUSTRALIA

Post  Ciggy Mon Oct 18, 2010 9:50 pm

true lilly wrote:
Everybody, Loves Sod..!!! wrote:
true lilly wrote:Sorry 'YOU' PUBLICALLY POSTED it - it's MY 'HIPS' that DON'T LIE... 'YOU' and THE PACKS of CUR DOGS and CHILD SACRIFICING WHORES,

Eh...!!!

cpn cpn cpn
...yes, as WE KNOW, 'YOU' and THE PACKS of CUR DOGS and CHILD SACRIFICING WHORES, driven insane by the Demons YOU SLAVE For, still belive your own lies to the point of seeing 'UNTOUCHABLE' when you read YOUR DEATH WARRENT...so AGAIN, YOU DANCE IN CELEBRATION OF CHILDREN SLAUGHTERED FOR YOU TO GLOAT OVER...but you have a problem pulling off your next great EVIL, don't you...TRAPPED IN YOUR OWN RUBBERY FIGURES and BOGGLED BY YOUR OWN SCRAMBLED WORDS, YOU CAN'T ESCAPE The BURNING COALS YOU'VE HEAPED ON YOUR OWN HEADS.

How do you make the leap from a grown Colombian woman singing, to a child sacrifice? Is it a leap of faith? Or are you smokin' the good shit and not sharing? That's un-Christian of you not to share like that...
Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

David Icke site BETRAYS AUSTRALIA - Page 14 Empty Re: David Icke site BETRAYS AUSTRALIA

Post  true lilly Mon Oct 18, 2010 11:28 pm

'Fishing', hey Ciggy...sorry, the trap set by The Enemy awaits The Enemy. Now back to 'sleep' with 'you' all...to taxing for the blind to try and keep watch.
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Tue Oct 19, 2010 4:00 pm

DICKheads. 'Ickests' and ALL ENEMIES of LIFE, can't help but continue to CONVICT THEMSELVES GUILY OF EVILS DESERVING OF DEATH. It's ALL ON RECORD no matter how much it's CHANGED or EDITED AWAY, the good guys have their people WATCHING: EVERY click and search of 'their' SELF TRAPPING NET, to. But even what remains (attacks, lies, plots, threats and gloating), ANYONE WHO CAN, and CARES to THINK, can simply read tintin's TNBTN thread, from the beginning, to SEE their CODED PLOTS of EVILS that followed, and those that failed, and so, the WOES and DESTRUCTION COMING TO THOSE BLOOD LUSTING, JEALOUS KRAUTS AND THEIR ALLIES. WOES that those THRESHING them, WON'T be blood guilty of, BECAUSE they ADMITTED TO HEARING THE WATCHMENS WARNINGS but CHOSE to KEEP DOING EVILS. Ridiculous though, how obsessed they are, with 'cracking' what is NO CODE, but the clearly stated warnings of one little voice proved right on line, against all 'the experts' and 'deeply connected' spies, for over 5 years.
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Tue Oct 19, 2010 4:02 pm

true lilly wrote:DICKheads. 'Ickests' and ALL ENEMIES of LIFE, can't help but continue to CONVICT THEMSELVES GUILY OF EVILS DESERVING OF DEATH. It's ALL ON RECORD no matter how much it's CHANGED or EDITED AWAY, the good guys have their people WATCHING: EVERY click and search of 'their' SELF TRAPPING NET, to. But even what remains (attacks, lies, plots, threats and gloating), ANYONE WHO CAN, and CARES to THINK, can simply read tintin's TNBTN thread, from the beginning, to SEE their CODED PLOTS of EVILS that followed, and those that failed, and so, the WOES and DESTRUCTION COMING TO THOSE BLOOD LUSTING, JEALOUS KRAUTS AND THEIR ALLIES. WOES that those THRESHING them, WON'T be blood guilty of, BECAUSE they ADMITTED TO HEARING THE WATCHMENS WARNINGS but CHOSE to KEEP DOING EVILS. Ridiculous though, how obsessed they are, with 'cracking' what is NO CODE, but the clearly stated warnings of one little voice proved right on line, against all 'the experts' and 'deeply connected' spies, for over 5 years.
PSALMS 12
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Tue Oct 19, 2010 4:44 pm

TIME and TIMING BELONG TO GOD. HE has also made it known that HE works on a, When, one 'needs to know', and ACT, basis. Just for starters, Understand the FULL, ROOT, CONTEXTUAL MEANINGS of, REVELATIONS 2: 2 & 3: 10, and See, you CAN 'DO A 180', AND LIVE!
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Tue Oct 19, 2010 4:45 pm

TIME and TIMING BELONG TO GOD. HE has also made it known that HE works on a, When, one 'needs to know', and ACT, basis. Just for starters, Understand the FULL, ROOT, CONTEXTUAL MEANINGS of, REVELATIONS 2: 2 & 3: 10, and See, you CAN 'DO A 180', AND LIVE!
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Tue Oct 19, 2010 5:18 pm

true lilly wrote:TIME and TIMING BELONG TO GOD. HE has also made it known that HE works on a, When, one 'needs to know', and ACT, basis. Just for starters, Understand the FULL, ROOT, CONTEXTUAL MEANINGS of, REVELATIONS 2: 2 & 3: 10, and See, you CAN 'DO A 180', AND LIVE!
oh and the reason the CONDEMNED pump all that 'spiritual', 'truth seeker', COW MANURE AROUND THE WORLD, is to try to snare Philadelphia, the 'churchless' who are CALLED OUT TO RECEIVE THE KEY and CROWN of DAVID... that the bitterly jealous DEAD DOGS in the manger, want no one else to receive and KEEP FOREVER.
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciggy Tue Oct 19, 2010 6:52 pm

This is an excellent luls harvest. It's got everything--christard fundamentalism, hallucinations, delusions, manic depression, paranoia, and personal chats with the God of OzTrailer about how everybody is Tintin. rolf
Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Tue Oct 19, 2010 7:13 pm

Oh and, THE FILTHIEST LIE tintin and Co=ICKESTS, KEEP SHOVING DOWN THE WORLD'S THROAT, is that "The Evil 'they'", plan and control 'Everything'. See they NEED you to RELIGIOUSLY 'Believe' that 'you can't beat 'em, so join 'em or die', and so, 'claim' CREDIT FOR DIRECTLY CAUSING ALL DEATHS & DISASTERS... AETER the events! Which they do by ASSAULTING You with their FLOODS of TWISTED words and BLACK'magic' numbers, that they LATER, PICK & CHOOSE 'to fit'. Oh sure, they do PLOT and USE MSM to Warn 'their own', something I have consistently SHOWN & PROVEN, SO THAT WE ALL MAY GET THE HEADS UP, but, they also PROVE that they DON'T know as much as those of us FAITHFUL TO THE CREATOR...again, simply read tintin's TNBTN thread, from the beginning, and SEE all the KEYS to THE FREEDOM to LIVE that I've posted, and they LATER TWIST THEIR LIES AROUND in a DESPERATE effort to LOCK YOU INTO THEIR MANY RELIGIONS of PERMANENT DEATH.
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Tue Oct 19, 2010 7:39 pm

Ciggy wrote:This is an excellent luls harvest. It's got everything--christard fundamentalism, hallucinations, delusions, manic depression, paranoia, and personal chats with the God of OzTrailer about how everybody is Tintin. rolf
MSM, GOVERNMENTS, BANKERS, EDUCATION, MEDICINE, MILITARY, POLICING, COURTS, GREENIE CLAP TRAP and The WORLD WIDE WEB NET, are only some of The GLOBALLY ORGANISED GROUPS that ARE PROVEN TO CONSPIRE AGAINST JUST LIFE. But WHY they, those INSANE Gurus of Conspiracy NUTTERS, TELL the world to 'keep an open mind' to Every Lying Evil, BUT NOT TO DARE STUDY GOD'S WORD, IS BECAUSE THEY DO, but want you to be BLIND to the TRAPS GOD WARNS US OF...as BLIND AS THEY ARE TO HOW THEY COME TO FALL IN THEM, THEMSELVES.
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciggy Wed Oct 20, 2010 7:51 am

God's word. Are you talking about the Bible here or something else?
Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Wed Oct 20, 2010 7:24 pm

The Bible is a collection of just some of the written expressions of what God has been speaking to mankind, from the beginning. Something also made clear in The Bible, as is His warning that men would twist what He says, but that there are ways avoiding those traps. Such as, holding the first commandment first and testing the writtings with what Is Real In The Real World. It's those who Deny God's Living Word, who are UNrealistic. More later...
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciggy Thu Oct 21, 2010 8:51 am

You didn't answer the question, you fooking lunatic. Are you saying you have a special read of the bible that no one else has, or does the OzTrailer God speak to you directly? This question isn't brain surgery here.
Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Fri Oct 22, 2010 4:11 pm

I've been answering The Question for over 5 years, and posting The Evidences to answering It Correctly. You Won't even post links to those answers that you've Never had Any Counter Arguement to. ... Oh and, the reason tintin is selling that, 'there are no chosen people', LIE (as Admitted By His Own Words In His Own Posts), again, is because 'they' Know there are also those chosen to, 'correct, be corrected, and be Devoted To Destruction' ... It's That Last Fact that gives him those unbearable nightmares.
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  Everybody, Loves Sod..!!! Fri Oct 22, 2010 4:48 pm

true lilly wrote:I've been answering The Question for over 5 years, and posting The Evidences to answering It Correctly. You Won't even post links to those answers that you've Never had Any Counter Arguement to. ... Oh and, the reason tintin is selling that, 'there are no chosen people', LIE (as Admitted By His Own Words In His Own Posts), again, is because 'they' Know there are also those chosen to, 'correct, be corrected, and be Devoted To Destruction' ... It's That Last Fact that gives him those unbearable nightmares.

So What Do You Reckon This God Thing Is Then...???

Because In Adams Time It Manifests Itself As Very Unquetioning...

In Noah's Time It Manifests As Very Vengeful,

In Abrahams Time It Manifests As Very Testing,

In Moses Time It Manifests As Very Jealous,

In Jesus Time It Manifests As Forgiving,

Interesting Because Jesus Was An Essene,

A Nazarite Like Samson, But Samson Was Very Warlike...!!!

In The Time Of Mohammed God Was Evangelical Yet The God Of The Jews,

Was Just For The Chosen People...!!!

This God Seems A Bit Like A Mindwarp...

Just Amplifies The Culture Of The Time...

You Must Realise When People Think They Have Found Answers...

They Tend To Be Very Much "On A Mission"

Reason Tends To Fly Out Of The Window....

cthulhu cthulhu cthulhu

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Fri Oct 22, 2010 5:30 pm

Aww, poor, WILL NEVER BE A JOURNALIST'S ARSEHOLE-Team tintin/CORI and Co.: you can't post YEARS of, "ALL HUMANS SHOULD DIE TO 'save' THE PLANET", TAVISTOCK INSANITY, "GERMAN DEMONS RULE THE WORLD", VATICAN MYTHS, and "TRUST ME, NOT THOSE WHO PROVE WHAT AN EVIL C UNT I AM", CONTRADICTORY CRAP, FOR YEARS, and expect THINKING PEOPLE to buy more crap you try to flog in your PANIC 'sales'. YES, THE (UGLY INSIDE AND OUT), HAGS, ARE, 'CORI', et al ...
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Fri Oct 22, 2010 5:48 pm

Um, yeah, 'those' too Proud, Selfish and Insane to Serve The Creator of Perfect, Just LIFE, Declared WAR AGAINST HIM AND ALL THOSE HAPPY TO SERVE ... 'YOU' LOSE.
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Sat Oct 23, 2010 5:08 am

true lilly wrote:
Ciggy wrote:I nay give a fook about your mad theory of OzTrailerpark being the New Israel. I want PICS, FFS.
so, are you Billy Ruben? He's the only one from here to have rung me, and then seemed to blame that call for causing him to suffer more woes from corupt police. Ask him if he wants those images, From Me, on his phone. It's nearly ten months since, and any of THE LOCALS WHO WATCH MY POSTS, COULD Click and Post images of the BLOODY OBVIOUS BOMB SITE. BTW, NOTHING NEW ABOUT IT, THE GLORIOUS, RICH, STABLE Land, PRESERVED for SPIRITUAL ISRAEL to RETURN TO, WAS DESCRIBED BY THE CREATOR OF ALL CREATED, FROM THE BEGINING. It's ALL THE RELIGIONS PREACHING that Egypt, Nile, Euphrates BULLSHIT, THAT ISN'T EVEN IN The Bible. And I've waited over 5 years for ANY counter arguement to THE PROVEN TRUTH of GOD'S WORD DESCRIBING THE WHOLE WORLD, FROM THE AGE OF A SUPER CONTINENT rising out of a Water Covered planet.

...Vera,damn,I thought we cleared this up.I'm thelyran,Jason...not Ciggy,the American.You and Ciggy,have in common is a distrust of Icke...I like Icke.Ciggy,is a well travelled American...I'm an Aussie bum,on a pension.Ciggy,probably runs his own business,I'm scraping to buy cigarettes.I'll save my vouchers for the local restaurant,buy 1 meal,get one free...

Next,I don't dislike you,and I don't blame you,for what happened to me.Bad year...real bad.I'm back at home,but all the plans are up in smoke.
If I shut the mouth and towed the line,I'd be fine...but can't do that.But will admit,first time I've been scared properly in years...be cool.

...I also understand now,what you mean,as Australia being the new Israel.It's based on sweeping Earth changes,and the Michael Scallion maps
on proposed earth and water body exchanges,by cataclysm,not slow changes.I'm sure he kind of ripped off,Charles Hapgood,who as well as Immanual Velikovsky pioneered these theories originally.Now stop destroying Ciggie's social status,or thinking I have a beef with you,I don't,be
cool madam,Jase.

PS...be nice,apologise to the offended mods and go back to posting at DIF,where you have your readership and it's appreciated.Here,you are not...you know that,Gods best servants,are humble...it does'nt hurt to admit when you're wrong at times...and bloody boring too,to be always right.Take care madam...J.
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Sat Oct 23, 2010 5:17 am

true lilly wrote:Nice try Ciggy, but I bred DOGS and HORSES, a LONG time ago...as for the CURRENTLY OBVIOUSELY Pregnant ferral CATS that take refuge in my yard...that was INVADED AGAIN 8 days ago (by the Local TRAITOROUS DOGS who Want Me DEAD), when the Police IGNORED my 000 call, AGAIN. Anyway (ignoring Ciggy now, who has been MISS'quoting' me since the OLD DIF days), to SEE the REAL World EVIDENCE of The TRUTH of GOD'S WORD that 'they' DELIBERATELY HID behind the INSANELY SHORT 'Time Line' of the 'out of Egypt' LIE, read my posts on DIF. 5+ years of posting 'what I've read' And STUDIED of The REAL World, is too much to condence here, but pages 138- 140, 173-176 of "THE LYING CONSPIRACY INDUSTRY'S SECRET" are a good kick start.

Please could I have a picture of the kittens?
...is there a ginger and white one,like this?Female preferably?
David Icke site BETRAYS AUSTRALIA - Page 14 54705d18254e4128abec789

David Icke site BETRAYS AUSTRALIA - Page 14 P1030831e

David Icke site BETRAYS AUSTRALIA - Page 14 P1020525o

...I miss her...more than anyone,or anything...
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Sat Oct 23, 2010 6:30 pm

Ah billy, this, ?, is a question mark, and I didn't tell Ciggy to, "ask 'himself' if 'you' want to post", , but your somewhat excessive protest, to you imagining I 'called you' Ciggy...well you know what they say about 'that' 'lady'. As to the DIF Mods (who 'hang' here), they would be groveling on their yellow bellies if they had half the brain of the members they laugh out loud at for sucking into the insanity of Ickeism, or a tenth of the thinking ability of those who see straight through ICKE/ASSANGE/tintin/cori et al, but I owe them nothing. As you just did FOR THEM (AND CIGGY ALWAYS DOES), THEY CONTINUE TO CHEAT (i.e. give me NO RIGHT OF REPLY TO THEIR CONTINUED LIABLES on DIF and elsewhere), AND CONTINUE to LIE ABOUT EVERYTHING I Post. And as to all the readers who have followed my posts over the years, well, they have The Keys, my job is done. And as to those earth changing 'theories' you mentioned; new to me, but I don't need to know another mob to tell me to ignore Who First told us what man loves to 'take credit' for. BTW, HE, KNOWS EVERYTHING and IS ALWAYS RIGHT. It's DAVID ICKE, TINTIN, DIXIE DEAN et al, who Publicly Post The Lies that, "THEY ARE GOD/JESUS". I have NEVER suffered such a delusion. ... But poor TINTIN/CORI, so demon tormented, have pretty well declared EVERYTHING TO BE 'signS' of 'THE TIPPING POINT' to THE WORLD WAR, THEY CRAVE...and have been CONSISTANTLY WRONG!
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Sat Oct 23, 2010 11:00 pm

true lilly wrote:Ah billy, this, ?, is a question mark, and I didn't tell Ciggy to, "ask 'himself' if 'you' want to post", , but your somewhat excessive protest, to you imagining I 'called you' Ciggy...well you know what they say about 'that' 'lady'. As to the DIF Mods (who 'hang' here), they would be groveling on their yellow bellies if they had half the brain of the members they laugh out loud at for sucking into the insanity of Ickeism, or a tenth of the thinking ability of those who see straight through ICKE/ASSANGE/tintin/cori et al, but I owe them nothing. As you just did FOR THEM (AND CIGGY ALWAYS DOES), THEY CONTINUE TO CHEAT (i.e. give me NO RIGHT OF REPLY TO THEIR CONTINUED LIABLES on DIF and elsewhere), AND CONTINUE to LIE ABOUT EVERYTHING I Post. And as to all the readers who have followed my posts over the years, well, they have The Keys, my job is done. And as to those earth changing 'theories' you mentioned; new to me, but I don't need to know another mob to tell me to ignore Who First told us what man loves to 'take credit' for. BTW, HE, KNOWS EVERYTHING and IS ALWAYS RIGHT. It's DAVID ICKE, TINTIN, DIXIE DEAN et al, who Publicly Post The Lies that, "THEY ARE GOD/JESUS". I have NEVER suffered such a delusion. ... But poor TINTIN/CORI, so demon tormented, have pretty well declared EVERYTHING TO BE 'signS' of 'THE TIPPING POINT' to THE WORLD WAR, THEY CRAVE...and have been CONSISTANTLY WRONG!

had a nice post there,but the forum Gremlins having his fun,and it got lost,Microsoft word will fix that in future,shame about spontaniety.Starting to believe Kia about this joint,and I only seem to get viruses here,so let's have another go.

...You lied about me Vera,you never sent photos to me,as you asserted to Ciggy.You don't have my email,and Imageshack can facilitate uploading of the photos of the car-bombing,to finally lay this to rest.Since this is such an important event in your life,you'd have pics,on your phone.
...As for the mods grovelling, lol! ,no,we are not instrumental in that forums running,they'll just fill the void left,by signing in new members.
I read the VM's you left I am,and quite surprised you were'nt banned instantly.I am has softened somewhat,in the old days,she would'nt put up with being pushed around.I can name 4-5 people still there,including me,who have'nt been banned.When I went down the shit-chute 6 weeks ago,she was the only one,to enquire,if I was alright,makes you see who your real friends are...eh?
...as for your unawareness of the Scallion material,was'nt your avatar as Vera Susa,a Scallion map,I know it is...but you'll deny that.If I am wrong,all apologises.
...Vera,have you ever considered that you're a bad saleman for God? I never hear the Luciferians and Crowleyites talking about the death of millions like you do.They offer sex and power beyond your wildest dreams,and you offer fire and brimstone,so out dated,went with the dark ages.Why do you think the old testament was phased out and the new supplanted(pity most don't follow Jesus's philosophy)...it's more to do with a drop in devotees,the others offer so much more.People do get sick of tyranny...and hate.Exclusionist bullshit most of it.
...I changed my angle,outed myself and the occultist on DIF,prepared to fight a different war now,and DIF was nice enough to follow my instructions.The post isn't for the forumites,but to force the hand of my occult buddies to the Peace table...that way,no-one gets hurt.
...also to out the corrupt cops,they've been quiet the last few weeks,but I send signals in different ways now,where they can't touch me.
And it works,and no-one here or abroad on other forums can use it for a bit of fun and games,it was nice to play experiment to show their hands.But I know about it and that's all it takes for their come-uppance.
...I understand hate Vera,but really,you're a lady,can't you just adjust that tone and vile language you use and be a good representative,of what you're trying to achieve.I never heard Tintin's take on this,don't read TNBTH,do you think,he might have a little concern for you,or at least for himself,the way you write.Especially,if he's innocent.All those horrible things may have happened,but I'd say it's closer to home,someone who is sick of your ramblings,I've had nasty neighbours before.But Tintin???Great avatar and comic he has...cya.
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Sat Oct 23, 2010 11:04 pm

...I spose the pictures of the feral kitties is out the question now?....
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciggy Mon Oct 25, 2010 3:00 pm

She's incompetent. Can't even upload pics to ImageShack. It's a wonder she can breathe air and make her heart beat at the same time.

Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Mon Oct 25, 2010 7:43 pm

Ciggy wrote:She's incompetent. Can't even upload pics to ImageShack. It's a wonder she can breathe air and make her heart beat at the same time.

...she is folly,give it up...you know the story,pics or it did'nt happen...
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Tue Oct 26, 2010 3:07 pm

PROVERBS 16 and 17. The Black Watch. The Lantern Magnified. The House is being Cleaned Out. The Twig has taken root. Australia Felix. Not The Vikings. Teckel TEKEL. Psalms 35 and 36. Isaiah 8.
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 40 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 27 ... 40  Next