Sodlike Productions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

David Icke site BETRAYS AUSTRALIA

+11
Cigar
Everybody, Loves Sod..!!!
John Drake
Lady Tis-Shine
*Kia*
Billy Ruben
C!ggy
Kallisti, Damn'd Sod..!!!
Ciggy
Del Monte
true lilly
15 posters

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

David Icke site BETRAYS AUSTRALIA - Page 20 Empty Re: David Icke site BETRAYS AUSTRALIA

Post  Billy Ruben Tue Nov 30, 2010 9:46 pm

true lilly wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:
true lilly wrote:mmm... My Warning Alerts V 'your' Personal Threats, all on record...

I'm sure Tintin,Cori and that wonderful man,Sod...!!! Assange...would have a nice slander suit too...want me to email Julain...I think there's bigger fish after him,than some delusional schizo,with her imaginary God
from the arse-end of Ballarat,to worry about.You made this happen idiot...and due to you never apologising or ever admitting the volumeous mistakes you make,I can go forever,breaking you every day...and after I log off,I spare not one thought about you or anybody else...unlike people like yourself,who will loose sleep and dwell on it...and incorporate it into those idiotic post.
ah, but 'you' being too scared to post links to the threads I refered to in my previous post, let alone the specific page and post numbers I listed earlier, is proof enough that none of 'you' have managed to break me, despite breaking my bones and Much Worse. But do keep being as stupid as cori and tintin, by publicly posting 'your' threats...

listen here,flippin' heck-knuckle,it's your God-damn job to post links,I'm not your gofer,your running man,get off your arse,stop playing hide and seek,get a fuckin PC and do it yourself.And for your info,I was unlogged at DIF today...I checked 6 pages of The News Sub-forum,could'nt even find TNBTN thread.I'm not scared,and only a percentage interested in you,since you don't answer easy straight questions,so shove it up your arse.
As for threats,I'm politely reminding you,of your inabilities to harm my family,but if you so insist,with your schizoid God,then I'll be forced to demonstate what power really is.Little girl,you'd die at the sight of me,
especially when I'm pissed off...I want to visit Eurora...not Ballarat.You can't break what is already broken,the result would be making victims out of others.You would've had an ally in me,but played your stupid fuckin game once to often.Threats to you and carry it out???...I got real satanist to deal with...not the imaginary and delusional.
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

David Icke site BETRAYS AUSTRALIA - Page 20 Empty Re: David Icke site BETRAYS AUSTRALIA

Post  true lilly Wed Dec 01, 2010 12:18 am

No, silly billy and Co. it is 'your' job to post quotes with links to full context, of what 'you' claim someone says, believes and is, to prove 'you' aren't lying. Particularly when 'you' sods know those 'you' attack are banned from accessing their own threads and posts. But 'you' won't because they prove what low-life gutless bullying liars 'you' are.
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Wed Dec 01, 2010 1:49 am

true lilly wrote:No, silly billy and Co. it is 'your' job to post quotes with links to full context, of what 'you' claim someone says, believes and is, to prove 'you' aren't lying. Particularly when 'you' sods know those 'you' attack are banned from accessing their own threads and posts. But 'you' won't because they prove what low-life gutless bullying liars 'you' are.

...you are the salesman for your product...it is your job...to provide,links...and just maybe rimshot ...some proof.No one lies but you,you can spam all the bullshit you want,but people can read for themselves...

Have a nice day,taste in my mouth's grown tired of you...
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Wed Dec 01, 2010 9:29 pm

Hi, 2 things - my phone is being hacked WHILE/IN RESPONSE to what I'm texting, even changing options so I CAN'T COPY/SAVE OR PASTE/POST/SEND, which I always did due to CONSTANT 'tacticly timed' drop outs - and, 2022 OZion World Cup bid, HUGE, LOTS to/BEHIND Every DETAIL, Not the least - "The SAFE Place to Play" , LOWEY Says, "We have what no one else has.." Australia IS OUR "SECRET WEAPON": 'MATILDA' waltzs in and 'Takes The World Cup/Prize', FREEMAN RUNNING FREE, THORPEDO GUARDS OUR COAST, but, GILLard, CROC DUNDEE/MAD MAX, 'GIVE THE PRIZE' back to FIFA! Sounds like The World's Cup=GRAIL, IS AUSTRALIA, AND WE'RE Telling the world's powers to BID FOR IT. Gillard says we want it, but not that way(stolen)... From WHO?!
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Wed Dec 01, 2010 10:13 pm

Ha, and all our flooded towns - imagine if we sunk deep, small surface area=minimal evporation dams and cannals around them, like covered UNDER the roads that get WASHED AWAY Now, but would collect and store water in the wet, to use in the dry, Rather than BEING A DESTRUCTIVE FLOOD, WASTED STRAIGHT INTO THE SEA! Oh but we CAN AND DO dig MASSIVE tunnels UNDER WATER FOR CARS and To Collect water from out at SEA (that we PISS OUR FRESH WATER INTO, UNused), to DESALT AT GREAT EXPENCE!??
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Wed Dec 01, 2010 10:51 pm

true lilly wrote:Ha, and all our flooded towns - imagine if we sunk deep, small surface area=minimal evporation dams and cannals around them, like covered UNDER the roads that get WASHED AWAY Now, but would collect and store water in the wet, to use in the dry, Rather than BEING A DESTRUCTIVE FLOOD, WASTED STRAIGHT INTO THE SEA! Oh but we CAN AND DO dig MASSIVE tunnels UNDER WATER FOR CARS and To Collect water from out at SEA (that we PISS OUR FRESH WATER INTO, UNused), to DESALT AT GREAT EXPENCE!??

...this is actually a fantastic post...it's exactly what I hinted at with the Howard Government,but suggested firmly with the Rudd Government.I wanted to build dykes and canals near the top end,with the monsoon season,partially irrigate the desert,if not the whole lot...and suggested marijuana as a form of Industry,saving forest,soil erosion and many more facets.Even sent PM Rudd Xvids videos burnt to disc,with The Future of Food,trying to destroy Monsantos credibilty,and many Hemp videos and legalisation discussion with LEAP (Law Enforcement Against Prohibition)...basically,cops that are Pro-drug reform.

...What ever initial erosion that would be caused with the re-opening of long dead water ways,is to have a number of filtrate systems incorporated at certain points or junctions,remove the soils and dead trees,and use it for helping with changing the soil composition,promote bacterial growth and soil stability.It's a massive project,takes me back to Pharonic Egypt...but that's just my imagination...running away with me.
But yeah,excellent work Vera Susa,a mind can be used to create than to destroy...

thumbs up thumbs up

...and no,I'm not crawling up your arse,just blown away by your insight.Not bad at all...
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Thu Dec 02, 2010 1:16 am

And when I had a pc my posts were full of Real World examples of How 'they' HIDE THE TRUTH, that THE TRUTH OF AUSTRALIA, and TRUELY ANCIENT GLOBAL HISTORY REVEALS. But pointing out that all who push the 'OZ is an unliveable desert' LIE, Against the Facts (of our Annual Monsoonal Dumps and our, GREAT ARTESIAN BASIN, among MANY OTHERS), are STAND OUT SCHILLS, really got the wolf pack ripping at me. Oh and the ancient Americas had MUCH BETTER WATER MANAGEMENT than Egypt, Rome etc. And 100's of MILLIONS of people live in MUCH HOTTER AND DRYER places around the world, than our COOLER and WETTER, EMPTY, hottest and driest PATCHES. Now at least look at page 13 of 'THE LYING CONSPIRACY INDUSTRY SECRET' thread at DIF, and ask yourself WHY I GET TRASHED FOR SHOWING EYE OPENING, GLOBALLY IMPORTANT FACTS, that ALL THE CONspiracy Industry IGNORE... answer: it's "THE GOD THING". I also SHOW that GOD'S WORD DESCRIBES, what TPTB ALL LIE TO HIDE.
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Thu Dec 02, 2010 1:31 am

Billy Ruben wrote:
true lilly wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:
true lilly wrote:And CORI is still CURSING ALL MANKIND with DEATH, while LADYBIRD is still calling the INhumanE TO HURRY UP AND START SLAUGHTERING.

...but isn't that what you do,call on God to smite thy enemies,and people who play with your post,and like most christians,you rejoice in the destruction of your enemies???...my silly nutty friend...
NO, I have always, called people to SEE AND REJECT, THE LIES GOD WARNED US NOT TO FALL FOR, and posted REAL WORLD EXAMPLES of THE INTEGRITY of GOD'S, LIFE CREATING, SUSTAINING and RESTORING, WORD. ... Whereas 'you' beastly tools WON'T post the QUOTES and LINKS THAT PROVE 'you' ALL KNOWINGLY LIE ABOUT WHAT 'YOU' SAY, 'I say'. CORI post number 24832, TINTIN'S "THE NEWS BEHIND THE NEWS" thread at DIF, AGAIN, PUBLICLY DECLARES 'their' ULTIMATE DESIRE FOR the DEATH of ALL MANKIND. Rather telling to, that CORI'S post before that, was an example of THE EVILS SPAWNED BY (CORI AND ALL WHO ATTACK ME FOR REFUSING TO DENY GOD'S WORD), FORCE-FEEDING THE WORLD, BELIEF in THE MASONIC 'Bible's' 'out of Egypt' LIE, that underpins ALL The Worldly LYING JEWISH, TRINITARIAN ISLAMIC, AND ATHEIST Religions.

ahh,finally nailed the jews,now why omit the christians and substitute aethiest...hmmmm?

The whole bag of them suck...Judaism,Islam,Christianity,Paganism,and the Alice Baileyites who usher in the New Age Fascist...They'll be green ecoterrorist with euthenasia as agenda...Zieg Heil!!!

...hate this,but have to admit it,broke one of the highest laws that I chose to abide by.
It is not for one to make ridicule,mock, or pervert the course,of anyone seeking spirituality,be it through religeous or "school of thought",fraternal,covern and any other means.To do so,is to impede the learning curve
for those that seek,breaking their free-will (sovereignty),is an assured path of the Dugpa.Take the opportunity to profusely apologise Vera Susa,though the position is debatable that you do seek spiritual waking through these means,alas,to break one's own spiritual truth,for antagonisation,is a display of defeat...My hope is you understand and forgive,my kindest regards,Billy.
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Thu Dec 02, 2010 6:17 am

O.K. for an introduction to THE BIGGEST SECRET, told simply and with diagrams, go to "THE NEWS BEHIND THE NEWS", at DIF, PAGE 1659, and DO read post #16590 ... psst, there is a 'certain' logo there to that VERY OPENLY SHOWS, 'THEY' KNOW that AUSTRALIA IS THE LAND PROMISED TO, SPIRITUAL, ISRAEL, YET, the whole 'bloodline' BULLSHIT SELLING CONspiracy Industry SLAVES TO KEEP THAT, REAL LIFE SAVING TRUTH, HIDDEN.
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Thu Dec 02, 2010 6:39 am

true lilly wrote:O.K. for an introduction to THE BIGGEST SECRET, told simply and with diagrams, go to "THE NEWS BEHIND THE NEWS", at DIF, PAGE 1659, and DO read post #16590 ... psst, there is a 'certain' logo there to that VERY OPENLY SHOWS, 'THEY' KNOW that AUSTRALIA IS THE LAND PROMISED TO, SPIRITUAL, ISRAEL, YET, the whole 'bloodline' BULLSHIT SELLING CONspiracy Industry SLAVES TO KEEP THAT, REAL LIFE SAVING TRUTH, HIDDEN.
oh and DO, TAKE IN ALL on the next page 1660, from post #16592, and faraday's post #16607, on the page after that
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Thu Dec 02, 2010 7:47 am

true lilly wrote:And when I had a pc my posts were full of Real World examples of How 'they' HIDE THE TRUTH, that THE TRUTH OF AUSTRALIA, and TRUELY ANCIENT GLOBAL HISTORY REVEALS. But pointing out that all who push the 'OZ is an unliveable desert' LIE, Against the Facts (of our Annual Monsoonal Dumps and our, GREAT ARTESIAN BASIN, among MANY OTHERS), are STAND OUT SCHILLS, really got the wolf pack ripping at me. Oh and the ancient Americas had MUCH BETTER WATER MANAGEMENT than Egypt, Rome etc. And 100's of MILLIONS of people live in MUCH HOTTER AND DRYER places around the world, than our COOLER and WETTER, EMPTY, hottest and driest PATCHES. Now at least look at page 13 of 'THE LYING CONSPIRACY INDUSTRY SECRET' thread at DIF, and ask yourself WHY I GET TRASHED FOR SHOWING EYE OPENING, GLOBALLY IMPORTANT FACTS, that ALL THE CONspiracy Industry IGNORE... answer: it's "THE GOD THING". I also SHOW that GOD'S WORD DESCRIBES, what TPTB ALL LIE TO HIDE.
and for more on AUSTRALIA'S GREAT ARTESIAN BASIN, including Maps, and the role of the UNITED ARAB EMIRATES in OZion, go to page 21 of "THE LYING CONSPIRACY INDUSTRY'S SECRET" at DIF
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Thu Dec 02, 2010 1:54 pm

true lilly wrote:And when I had a pc my posts were full of Real World examples of How 'they' HIDE THE TRUTH, that THE TRUTH OF AUSTRALIA, and TRUELY ANCIENT GLOBAL HISTORY REVEALS. But pointing out that all who push the 'OZ is an unliveable desert' LIE, Against the Facts (of our Annual Monsoonal Dumps and our, GREAT ARTESIAN BASIN, among MANY OTHERS), are STAND OUT SCHILLS, really got the wolf pack ripping at me. Oh and the ancient Americas had MUCH BETTER WATER MANAGEMENT than Egypt, Rome etc. And 100's of MILLIONS of people live in MUCH HOTTER AND DRYER places around the world, than our COOLER and WETTER, EMPTY, hottest and driest PATCHES. Now at least look at page 13 of 'THE LYING CONSPIRACY INDUSTRY SECRET' thread at DIF, and ask yourself WHY I GET TRASHED FOR SHOWING EYE OPENING, GLOBALLY IMPORTANT FACTS, that ALL THE CONspiracy Industry IGNORE... answer: it's "THE GOD THING". I also SHOW that GOD'S WORD DESCRIBES, what TPTB ALL LIE TO HIDE.

'
...admit,there are some individuals who are rabidly,vehemently against the mention of the word God...and Christianity,without a thought or discussion.Some even take Icke's meaning out of context,believing he is of this thought train,no,he may expose the evidence to say Jesus is a composite of other legendary figures through-out time...but does'nt inhibit the followers to do so,he just offers alternatives.As God does too,by giving humans free-will.What we did with this free-will,lowering ourselves to warring tribes,allows other negative external forces to find anchor,or materialization on this plane of existance...Demons you could say,aliens to others...and so on.

...It's what people wish...in the name of God...the death and collapse of billions...end of the world scenarios that mirror their own downfalls...to project death and misery,in the name of God...and smile smuggly about it,
these types are just as dispicable as the elites...and no-less a battery for the infernal machine...Moon food.
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Thu Dec 02, 2010 3:02 pm

AIR=OXYGEN=RUST=DEATH- Prince of the AIR=DEATH- Science RECENTLY DISCOVERED There WAS an AGE of LIFE on Earth WITHOUT OXYGEN- That AGE and The AGE that followed When DEATH=OXYGEN Entered the world IS DESCRIBED IN GENESIS- This is only one example of RECENT Discoveries of SCIENCE that SUPPORTS THE TRUTH of GOD'S WORD. SCIENCE=WHAT GOD TOLD US TO DO TO TEST and PROVE HIS WORD against the MYTHS of MAN that DECEIVE THE WORLD. Yet, there is NOT ONE RELIGION that DARES DUMP MAN'S WORDS like Egypt, Euphrates, Nile etc. and DOCTRINS MAN WROTE AROUND THOSE KNOWN CHANGES TO 'Make a Nonsense' of GOD'S, STILL REVEALING, WORD, that Good, Modern Science SUPPORTS. And just as GOD TOLD US of That AGE BEFORE OXYGEN FORMED=DEATH ENTERED, HE TELLS US of a COMING AGE WHEN DEATH IS BANISHED. GOD also tells us that The FIRST DEATH is NOT PERMANENT, but only a DEEP SLEEP of our SPIRIT that GIVES and SUSTAINS LIFE to our FLESHLY Bodies of This, Death Contaminated, AGE of This Real World.
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Thu Dec 02, 2010 3:22 pm

true lilly wrote:AIR=OXYGEN=RUST=DEATH- Prince of the AIR=DEATH- Science RECENTLY DISCOVERED There WAS an AGE of LIFE on Earth WITHOUT OXYGEN- That AGE and The AGE that followed When DEATH=OXYGEN Entered the world IS DESCRIBED IN GENESIS- This is only one example of RECENT Discoveries of SCIENCE that SUPPORTS THE TRUTH of GOD'S WORD. SCIENCE=WHAT GOD TOLD US TO DO TO TEST and PROVE HIS WORD against the MYTHS of MAN that DECEIVE THE WORLD. Yet, there is NOT ONE RELIGION that DARES DUMP MAN'S WORDS like Egypt, Euphrates, Nile etc. and DOCTRINS MAN WROTE AROUND THOSE KNOWN CHANGES TO 'Make a Nonsense' of GOD'S, STILL REVEALING, WORD, that Good, Modern Science SUPPORTS. And just as GOD TOLD US of That AGE BEFORE OXYGEN FORMED=DEATH ENTERED, HE TELLS US of a COMING AGE WHEN DEATH IS BANISHED. GOD also tells us that The FIRST DEATH is NOT PERMANENT, but only a DEEP SLEEP of our SPIRIT that GIVES and SUSTAINS LIFE to our FLESHLY Bodies of This, Death Contaminated, AGE of This Real World.

Rust = Dead Car = Evil..... thumbs down
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Thu Dec 02, 2010 4:25 pm

"THE LYING CONSPIRACY INDUSTRY'S SECRET", Pg. 262 post #2620, and Pg. 934 of "THE NEWS BEHIND THE NEWS" at DIF.... And if you care to go read these pages and posts, you WILL SEE that my attackers LIE and WHY.
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Thu Dec 02, 2010 7:19 pm

true lilly wrote:
true lilly wrote:THE VICTORIA FIRES - KING LAKE -: if you go read tintin's TNBTN thread on D.I.o.F. now (when they just released the findings of THE INQUIRY into THE VICTORIA FIRES), you will see 'their' FOCUS on VICTORIA and AUSTRALIA. When I spent 3 weeks driving Cruise/tintin/Aarnout van Plooge around This Glorious Land, we, UNusually Made 3 stops in Beautiful Little KING LAKE. He was looking to BUY LAND, I commented that something was going on behind the scenes cos KING LAKE WAS GROSSLY UNDER Priced. Then when he left, he left behind what he bought from that OXFORD DON, A "BURNING" NECKLACE. And here, we connect to JULIEN ASSANGE: The BABY FUCKING State, Federal and Customs Officer who invaded my life for 10 years, lived with and introduced me to The Oxford Don, and was also 'INTIMATELY' 'FAMILIAR' with members of that BABY FUCKING RELIGION, "THE FAMILY", that PRODUCED WIKILEAKS CREEP, JULIEN ASSANGE. - * 'cori' is off HATEFULLY CALLING FOR MORE MASS SLAUGHTER ... 'interesting', when you know WHY 'tintin' HATES AUSTRALIAN DIGGERS WHO DIED KEEPING HIS FAMILY'S INVADING FORCES OUT OF OZ, as much as he Hates 'The Jews'.
You can see our world cup 'bid' ad WAS THAT WE WEREN'T BIDDING, but "GIVING BACK" What we already had! And That Day The Fake Israel 'gets' it's version of The VICTORIA, O'Zion FIRES! and note, like The Vic Fires, tintin IGNORED the SOCCER WC, his FAVOURITE TOPIC, but is 'BLAMING' ASSANGE 'of OZ' for the Israel Fires. Tintin=soccer=Icke=ANTI-OZion ... Looks like Assange is set up for BETRAYAL BY HIS MASTER AARNOUT, TO: well tintin DID JUST USE HIS CODE, to TWIST, "The Wizard of OZ", into "Toto THE DOG". LAMENTATIONS 5 and PSALMS 5

Last edited by true lilly on Thu Dec 02, 2010 7:51 pm; edited 2 times in total
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Thu Dec 02, 2010 8:19 pm

Now that Soccer WORLD CUP 'Bid' AD that OZ did FOR The FIFA 22, and SHOWED THE WORLD, The Day Before THE (FAKE) ISRAEL FIRE, had an image of a Famous HEART SHAPED, CORAL ISLAND, just like a Famous image TINTIN also IGNORED, from THE VICTORIA OZion FIRES, of a HEART SHAPED Road Around a BURNED OUT CHURCH.
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Thu Dec 02, 2010 9:11 pm

Oh and while tintin is 'linking' Assange to Magnetic Island, The HEART Island is on, The Great Barrier Reef in The Whitsundays = THE GREAT BARRIER, WHITES SUNDAY/TRINITY RELIGION
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Thu Dec 02, 2010 10:29 pm

And HEART is the Name and Logo of VICTORIA'S Newest, 2nd MELBOURNE SOCCER Team. So with MELBOURNE VICTORY and MELBOURNE's One National Rugby team STORM, we now have another timtin OBSESSION he's IGNORING - H.S.V. Football - and TODAY'S NEWS: "DEMONS ARE STAR GAZING". "The WORLD'S OLDEST FOOTBALL CLUB has the newest playing strip." (Google that for the full, TELLING, details), and note the report includes - gazing, strip ~ GAZA STRIP, "HERITAGE", Navy BLUE on BLOOD Red (Knee High) socks, More Prominent "V", "NEW BALANCE", 2011 'SEASON', and much more...
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Fri Dec 03, 2010 12:28 am

And now, Dixie Dean has asked on tintin's TNBTN thread, where I've gone and whether I've changed my name. So runlikehell, as a Moderator, WILL YOU (we Know you CAN), PUBLICLY EXPLAIN (within ICKE'S STAZI type rules, of course), to ALL READERS, on BOTH, TNBTN and TLCIS threads, that I WAS BANNED, but am elsewhere, still posting under my old DIF site name of, 'true lilly' (that DIF REFUSED to let me use on the new DIF site. btw, true=vera, lilly=susa, my real names), so others don't have to risk being banned by posting DIF's dirty, NAZI, STAZI SECRET, TRUTH.
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Fri Dec 03, 2010 1:07 am

true lilly wrote:Now that Soccer WORLD CUP 'Bid' AD that OZ did FOR The FIFA 22, and SHOWED THE WORLD, The Day Before THE (FAKE) ISRAEL FIRE, had an image of a Famous HEART SHAPED, CORAL ISLAND, just like a Famous image TINTIN also IGNORED, from THE VICTORIA OZion FIRES, of a HEART SHAPED Road Around a BURNED OUT CHURCH.
MOUNT CLEAR CHURCH LAND MAY BE RE-ZONED FOR HOUSING. (by palomino, pg. 135 post #1344 on TLCIS thread at DIF), news from BALLARAT, 7 Days Before, THE MOUNT CARMEL, Israel FIRES!, reporter, MARCUS POWER... mmm
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Fri Dec 03, 2010 1:34 am

true lilly wrote:THE VICTORIA FIRES - KING LAKE -: THE INQUIRY into THE VICTORIA FIRES When I spent 3 weeks driving Cruise/tintin/Aarnout van Plooge around This Glorious Land, we, UNusually Made 3 stops in Beautiful Little KING LAKE. He was looking to BUY LAND, I commented that something was going on behind the scenes cos KING LAKE WAS GROSSLY UNDER Priced. .... The Fake Israel 'gets' it's version of The VICTORIA, O'Zion FIRES! and note, like The Vic Fires, tintin IGNORED the SOCCER WC, his FAVOURITE TOPIC, but is 'BLAMING' ASSANGE 'of OZ' for the Israel Fires. Tintin=soccer=Icke=ANTI-OZion ... Looks like Assange is set up for BETRAYAL BY HIS MASTER AARNOUT, TO: well tintin DID JUST USE HIS CODE, to TWIST, "The Wizard of OZ", into "Toto THE DOG". LAMENTATIONS 5 and PSALMS 5[/b]
BREAKING NEWS - WIKILEAKS SHUT DOWN ~ ASSANGE CLOSE TO BEING ARRESTED
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Fri Dec 03, 2010 1:57 am

true lilly wrote: image TINTIN also IGNORED, from THE VICTORIA OZion FIRES, of a HEART SHAPED Road Around a BURNED OUT CHURCH.[/b]
And HEART is the Name and Logo of VICTORIA'S Newest, 2nd MELBOURNE SOCCER Team. So with MELBOURNE VICTORY and MELBOURNE's One National Rugby team STORM, we now have another timtin OBSESSION he's IGNORING - H.S.V. Football - and TODAY'S NEWS: "DEMONS ARE STAR GAZING". "The WORLD'S OLDEST FOOTBALL CLUB has the newest playing strip." (Google that for the full, TELLING, details), and note the report includes - gazing, strip ~ GAZA STRIP, "HERITAGE", Navy BLUE on BLOOD Red (Knee High) socks, More Prominent "V", "NEW BALANCE", 2011 'SEASON', and much more... [/quote] MOUNT CLEAR CHURCH LAND MAY BE RE-ZONED FOR HOUSING. (by palomino, pg. 135 post #1344 on TLCIS thread at DIF), news from BALLARAT, 7 Days Before, THE MOUNT CARMEL, Israel FIRES!, reporter, MARCUS POWER... mmm[/quote]
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Fri Dec 03, 2010 4:34 am

Hee hee ... Just watching IDENTITY ... An 'interesting' episode to go with the goings on tonight ...
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Fri Dec 03, 2010 4:43 am

Hee hee ... Just watching IDENTITY ... An 'interesting' episode to go with the goings on tonight ...
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next