Sodlike Productions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

David Icke site BETRAYS AUSTRALIA

+11
Cigar
Everybody, Loves Sod..!!!
John Drake
Lady Tis-Shine
*Kia*
Billy Ruben
C!ggy
Kallisti, Damn'd Sod..!!!
Ciggy
Del Monte
true lilly
15 posters

Page 11 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next

Go down

David Icke site BETRAYS AUSTRALIA - Page 11 Empty Re: David Icke site BETRAYS AUSTRALIA

Post  true lilly Wed Sep 29, 2010 5:17 pm

true lilly wrote:
Ciggy wrote:I object to being associated with diftardia's mods.
Then don't do what tintin/'ICKE' DOES and STOP MAKING IT YOUR MISSION TO SLANDER ME ON FORUMS, I'm BARRED FROM REPLYING ON. Funny how IMPORTANT IT IS for 'You' and 'other' Forum TROLLS to run around Sites where I've never been, TELLING READERS TO IGNORE me. Funny to, how when I want to correct the complete and utter Crap 'you' Lie that I post (NEVER LINKING TO My ACUTUAL Posts), I Always find that I CAN'T REGISTER. So, Thank 'you' for providing yet more EVIDENCE that, The LYING CONspiracy Industry's SECRET, IS that The TRUTHS of ANCIENT and MODERN AUSTRALIA, ARE just some PROOFS of The TRUTH of GOD'S WORD.
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

David Icke site BETRAYS AUSTRALIA - Page 11 Empty Re: David Icke site BETRAYS AUSTRALIA

Post  true lilly Wed Sep 29, 2010 5:28 pm

Mmmm...so, I can't even post MY Words in this desert of a forum anymore...3 attempts, and only the quote I was Adding Context to, shows. Yet more CHEATING TACTICS of THE LOSERS
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  Everybody, Loves Sod..!!! Wed Sep 29, 2010 6:16 pm

true lilly wrote:Mmmm...so, I can't even post MY Words in this desert of a forum anymore...3 attempts, and only the quote I was Adding Context to, shows. Yet more CHEATING TACTICS of THE LOSERS

"IF AT FIRST YOU DON'T SUCCEED, TRY, TRY AGAIN.
Edward Hickson (1803-70)

http://books.google.co.uk/books?id=fE9mkomQHEQC&pg=PA390&lpg=PA390&dq=Edward+Hickson+(1803-70)&source=bl&ots=HIJHNrw6rx&sig=oCoRRei5oUVcfnrddSnNT1QpHYI&hl=en&ei=w9WjTKbcH4_QjAf__62lDA&sa=X&oi=book_result&ct=result&resnum=3&ved=0CCQQ6AEwAg#v=onepage&q=Edward%20Hickson%20(1803-70)&f=false

Numbers 32:13

The LORD's anger burned against Israel and he made them wander in the desert forty years, until the whole generation of those who had done evil in his sight was gone.

thumbs up thumbs up thumbs up

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciggy Fri Oct 01, 2010 7:47 am

true lilly wrote:
Ciggy wrote:I object to being associated with diftardia's mods.
Then don't do what tintin/'ICKE' DOES and STOP MAKING IT YOUR MISSION TO SLANDER ME ON FORUMS, I'm BARRED FROM REPLYING ON. Funny how IMPORTANT IT IS for 'You' and 'other' Forum TROLLS to run around Sites where I've never been, TELLING READERS TO IGNORE me. Funny to, how when I want to correct the complete and utter Crap 'you' Lie that I post (NEVER LINKING TO My ACUTUAL Posts), I Always find that I CAN'T REGISTER. So, Thank 'you' for providing yet more EVIDENCE that, The LYING CONspiracy Industry's SECRET, IS that The TRUTHS of ANCIENT and MODERN AUSTRALIA, ARE just some PROOFS of The TRUTH of GOD'S WORD.

You're not barred from replying here, lulzy. You are most especially not barred from posting pics to substantiate your wild fictitious claims. Your failure in this area illustrates how wild and fictitious they are.
Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Sat Oct 02, 2010 7:51 pm

I won't tell you what was funny about last night, because you'd have to trust God to get it.
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Sat Oct 02, 2010 7:59 pm

And if anyone here wasn't 'them', I'd post the page numbers that humiliate ciggy, cori, tintin et al, but better communicating on paper, with Real, Humane People at this, key point. *grin*
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  Everybody, Loves Sod..!!! Sat Oct 02, 2010 8:09 pm

Gordon "Blooming" Bennett...!!!

You Still Here...???

David Icke site BETRAYS AUSTRALIA - Page 11 All3tvtimes

It's Only A Game Dear...!!!

thumbs up thumbs up thumbs up

Back to top Go down

Post  Everybody, Loves Sod..!!! Sat Oct 02, 2010 8:31 pm

Probably When You Enter The Seventh Dimension Of Hell,

Or Whatever Dante Calls It...!!!

The First Hideuos Creature You Will Encounterr Will Be Jim Davidson...!!!

Or Some Less Hideous Demon If You Are Lucky...!!!

lmao rolf lmao

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Sat Oct 02, 2010 10:59 pm

Boy I pity you poor dead salesmen of myths. You know 'Secret shoppers' aren't only in retail. Get ready for the downsizing...AMOS 8:11-14
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  Cigar Sun Oct 03, 2010 6:41 pm

This thread really is a pile of shit. God knows why people are reading it. It's boring and useless. No wonder cause that dam Lilly whatever freak started it....

Fucking dipshits!!

How many dam replies? Get a bloody life, and QUICK!! before somebody dies of boredom rolf
Cigar
Cigar

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Sun Oct 03, 2010 10:21 pm

What a Bloody, Insane, Joker, that 'cori' (of Team tintin at DIF), IS. Spends Years using the World Wide WEB Recruiting the VIOLENTLY HATEFULL TO DO EVILS, BRAGS ABOUT them OBEYING THEIR CODED 'KILL ORDERS', and now, the IDIOTS are doing MORE BACKFLIPS or HIDING (for now), in a wasted effort to avoid The Justice Coming.
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Sun Oct 03, 2010 10:47 pm

Cigar wrote:This thread really is a pile of shit. God knows why people are reading it. It's boring and useless. No wonder cause that dam Lilly whatever freak started it....

Fucking dipshits!!

How many dam replies? Get a bloody life, and QUICK!! before somebody dies of boredom rolf
true lilly wrote:Someone should tell 'cori', Team tintin, 'David Icke', The ADMIN. & MODS and 'The WIKI's', that ... I said, 'someone', and, it ain't me babe ... Who knows who is cutting 'their' losses and cutting off 'their' losers, but 'they' are, and that is a good thing.
oh and 'Cigar', if 'Ciggy' didn't run around the WWW TELLING People (on sites I've never been to), NOT TO READ MY POSTS, they wouldn't have done the opposite and FOUND OUT the plot And PLOTTERS.
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  Lady Tis-Shine Mon Oct 04, 2010 7:01 am

Look Icke is worrying about the World, not Australia at all.
A good man is he. cthulhu
Lady Tis-Shine
Lady Tis-Shine

Back to top Go down

Post  *Kia* Mon Oct 04, 2010 12:20 pm

Lilly tell us more, I'm intrigued, and more by the day Sleep

*Kia*

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Mon Oct 04, 2010 3:41 pm

*Kia* wrote:Lilly tell us more, I'm intrigued, and more by the day Sleep
DO JUSTICE or have JUSTICE DONE TO YOU. Thirst FOR JUCTICE or DIE of thirst . ... LUKE 19: 5-10
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  *Kia* Tue Oct 05, 2010 12:46 pm

true lilly wrote:
*Kia* wrote:Lilly tell us more, I'm intrigued, and more by the day Sleep
DO JUSTICE or have JUSTICE DONE TO YOU. Thirst FOR JUCTICE or DIE of thirst . ... LUKE 19: 5-10

I'm sorry Lilly, it's, I dont understand half what your going on about, CALL IT IGNORANCE I guess!

And I can never understand some these sayings in the Bible either, I mean take these two passages from the book of Acts ?? They sound quite rude and offensive to me Lilly.

Acts 9:5
"And he said, Who art thou, Lord? And the Lord said, I am Jesus whom thou persecutest: it is hard for thee to kick against the pricks.

Acts 26:14
And when we were all fallen to the earth, I heard a voice speaking unto me, and saying in the Hebrew tongue, Saul, Saul, why persecutest thou me? it is hard for thee to kick against the pricks.

jawdrop

*Kia*

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Tue Oct 05, 2010 7:07 pm

true lilly wrote:What a Bloody, Insane, Joker, that 'cori' (of Team tintin at DIF), IS. Spends Years using the World Wide WEB Recruiting the VIOLENTLY HATEFULL TO DO EVILS, BRAGS ABOUT them OBEYING THEIR CODED 'KILL ORDERS', and now, the IDIOTS are doing MORE BACKFLIPS or HIDING (for now), in a wasted effort to avoid The Justice Coming.
DIF, TNBTN, pg. 715. MOAB=The VATICAN/'UNIVERSAL' Church ... So Why won't 'they' of, The NET/ICKEST'S, even let ME See/RE-VIEW pg. 714 ...like many other pages of threads I POSTED On ... Anyway, time to Study and Understand, WHAT GOD SAID AND MEANS in JEREMIAH 48 and ISAIAH 30
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciggy Tue Oct 05, 2010 7:37 pm

Pics or gtfo.
Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Wed Oct 06, 2010 12:39 am

Cigar wrote:This thread really is a pile of shit. God knows why people are reading it. It's boring and useless. No wonder cause that dam Lilly whatever freak started it....

Fucking dipshits!!

yeah, this thread is just phone text warning messages to those who believe they are safe among the Legions of The Beast. God also said they won't be able to complain they weren't warned. Whereas my thread on DIF, "The LYING CONspiracy Industry's SECRET", now has 199,016 views ... THANKS TO palomino continuing to post since my being banned; and don't kid yourself that tintin is off celebrating, as most of my posts, SHOWING THE TRUTH of GOD'S WORD, are on 'his' TNBTN thread of over 13 MILLION, where STILL, NO ONE has provided a counter-argument to the countless, NO LONGER HIDDEN SECRET, FACTS I've posted, and NON-'MEMBER', THINKING INDIVIDUALS go back to RE-View what God Warned to Watch for. So what's a few million in a world of billions DECEIVED into Denying God? Just THE MINORITY, who, unlike The Majority (that's ALWAYS WRONG), God also told us about, from the beginning.
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciggy Wed Oct 06, 2010 8:50 am

Mad rantings from an obvious nutter don't constitute a real "warning". Besides, a true "warning" takes awl the fun oot of a good natural disaster. This solar system needs an enema.

David Icke site BETRAYS AUSTRALIA - Page 11 Joker-wizard
Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Wed Oct 06, 2010 4:41 pm

Ciggy wrote:Mad rantings from an obvious nutter don't constitute a real "warning". Besides, a true "warning" takes awl the fun oot of a good natural disaster. This solar system needs an enema.

David Icke site BETRAYS AUSTRALIA - Page 11 Joker-wizard
yes Ciggy, we all know You Are Mentally Unstable: Highly Selective memory being a telling symtom. Whereas I've been CONSISTANTLY posting The News, LONG BEFORE it makes it into 'the news'. And 'you' Agents of Them, have CONSISTANTLY 'TOLD' Readers to IGNORE THE WARNINGS, that COULD HAVE SAVED MUCH GRIEF and even LIVES. i.e. RBA CORRUPTION, INTERNATIONAL RAIDS; I posted on BEFORE the investigation started in May 2009: 000 Emergeny Calls by those 'they' Want Dead, being Ignored; FLOODS of Wealthy, 'Connected' FOREIGNERS BUYING UP AUSTRALIAN REAL ESTATE (While YOU TOLD PEOPLE TO MOVE TO UNSTABLE NZ): GOLD; 'they' said $420 was TOO MUCH, SELL IT, I said BUY, and it's $1345 now: a BOOM in AUSTRALIAN INFRASTRUCTER and COUNTRY REGIONS AND THE DEATH of THE LIE that we're 'Water Poor', and well, Years of FUTURE 'News' that 'YOU' ALL SHIT CANNED.
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Wed Oct 06, 2010 4:48 pm

Also, 'Somene' should read the news in The Courier (Ballarat), yesterday, 6-10-2010, and ask why there was an Ambo AND Paramedic "ATTENDING" a certain neighbour's 'house' last week, why my 000 was NOT attended to at all, some days later, and why I've waited over 9 Months to have the Police take my statement over my 2nd assault, home invasion, theft, property damage, and won't let me have a copy of the statement I did make about the assault after that, that they did give me 2 CONTRADICTORY Incident Reports of...or maybe they already have, and that's why tintin is "away for a while".
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Wed Oct 06, 2010 5:13 pm

Oh, rather telling to, that I post on Australia getting a 'NEW' Government, then 'THEY' BAN ME FROM POSTING, a MONTH BEFORE THE 'ELECTION' that IGNORED THE VOTER'S and 'GAVE' US A 'NEW' Government...and the BEST BIT; I belong to NO RELIGION, CHURCH, GROUP, ASSOCIATION, GANG or ANY ONE, but Know what I Know from the study of GOD'S WORD and WATCHING for THE SIGNS HE TOLD US OF, FROM THE BEGINNING.
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Wed Oct 06, 2010 5:29 pm

Oh, rather telling to, that I post on Australia getting a 'NEW' Government, then 'THEY' BAN ME FROM POSTING, a MONTH BEFORE THE 'ELECTION' that IGNORED THE VOTER'S and 'GAVE' US A 'NEW' Government...and the BEST BIT; I belong to NO RELIGION, CHURCH, GROUP, ASSOCIATION, GANG or ANYONE, but Know what I Know from the study of GOD'S WORD and WATCHING for THE SIGNS HE TOLD US OF, FROM THE BEGINNING...like God 'SIFTTING and SORTING', those who HEAR BUT REJECT, from those who ANSWER HIS CALL TO SERVE HIS PURPOSES AND RECEIVE PERFECT, ETERNAL, REAL LIFE.
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Wed Oct 06, 2010 7:53 pm

Ha, ROB OAKESHOTT investigated, Lobbied For DEFENCE CONTRACT of Company that FUNDED that Creep "KINGMAKER" "inDEPENDANT" ... and in Victoria, the Govt bans, "SNOUTS IN THE TROUGH", and Govt MINISTERS BATCHELOR AND CAMERON QUIT! And in SA, ANOTHER OLD WOMAN Bashed to Death in Home Invasion!... ABC News, "WATER WATER EVERYWHERE, BUT...", MORE RESTRICTED USE, MORE BEING PISSED INTO SEA, FARMERS GET LESS, NOW!:-@ and Wiki 'randomed' me, ARMENIA (MT ARARAT) WORLDS FIRST 'Christian' State, who's 'history' (LIES) Rome then used to sell it's SHORT TIME LINE, GOD DIDN'T KNOW ABOUT THE REST OF THE WHOLE WORLD HE DESCRIBED, LIE!:-@ ... Gee, no wonder TERRORIST Site, DAVID ICKE OFFICIAL FORUMS has become a wasteland and it's STAR 'Poster' With EDITING POWER, TRAITOR 'tintin' is M.I.A. , sorry, went "away for a while"
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next