Sodlike Productions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

David Icke site BETRAYS AUSTRALIA

+11
Cigar
Everybody, Loves Sod..!!!
John Drake
Lady Tis-Shine
*Kia*
Billy Ruben
C!ggy
Kallisti, Damn'd Sod..!!!
Ciggy
Del Monte
true lilly
15 posters

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

David Icke site BETRAYS AUSTRALIA - Page 21 Empty Re: David Icke site BETRAYS AUSTRALIA

Post  Billy Ruben Fri Dec 03, 2010 2:43 pm

true lilly wrote:[SIZE="4"]"We have a replacememt ready.", is part of a conversation I had after my being beaten into hospital the first time (before the car bombs), did NOT cause me to blame and betray who MY COUNTRY'S TRAITORS expected me to, when THEY SET IT ALL UP. I remain faithful, which is why I MUST WARN AGAINST 'THE WOMEN'. NO sacrifice could or would win back their love or fear, or disarm them, but making the wrong, Unjust sacrifices, drains power from even the most mighty. [/SIZE]

...getting back to the Original post...now what the flip,has this got to do with David Icke betraying Australia...? rolling pin
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

David Icke site BETRAYS AUSTRALIA - Page 21 Empty Re: David Icke site BETRAYS AUSTRALIA

Post  true lilly Sat Dec 04, 2010 3:39 am

Billy Ruben wrote:
true lilly wrote:[SIZE="4"]"We have a replacememt ready.", is part of a conversation I had after my being beaten into hospital the first time (before the car bombs), did NOT cause me to blame and betray who MY COUNTRY'S TRAITORS expected me to, when THEY SET IT ALL UP. I remain faithful, which is why I MUST WARN AGAINST 'THE WOMEN'. NO sacrifice could or would win back their love or fear, or disarm them, but making the wrong, Unjust sacrifices, drains power from even the most mighty. [/SIZE]

...getting back to the Original post...now what the flip,has this got to do with David Icke betraying Australia...? rolling pin
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Sat Dec 04, 2010 5:28 am

true lilly wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:

dogshag dogshag dogshag dogshag

Go Bearstar...!!!

You are a reptile...
Most reptiles I know,are the first to deny them...
Except Teresa,who said I should be nicer to them...
One of the few half decent ones to come out of their closets...
and swallows too...
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Sat Dec 04, 2010 5:30 am

Billy Ruben wrote:
true lilly wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:

dogshag dogshag dogshag dogshag

Go Bearstar...!!!

You are a reptile...
Most reptiles I know,are the first to deny them...
Except Teresa,who said I should be nicer to them...
One of the few half decent ones to come out of their closets...
and swallows too...

whoops

wrong thread...ahh,what's a double post amongst friends rolf
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Sat Dec 04, 2010 3:13 pm

David Icke site BETRAYS AUSTRALIA - Page 21 Vlcsnap2010120508h54m38

...wrong again about Oztrailer being the New Anointed Israel...Google maps add-on What is?...shows a very different picture...to the God of True Lilly...Or did you forget,Australia had an inland sea at one stage???
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Sat Dec 04, 2010 3:39 pm

...remember this True Lilly...John Smith,founder of the Mormon Church,predicted twice the world would end.The first was described by the followers as "the great let down"...after the second great let down,they strung him up a tree and hung the heretic...but for some stupid,idiotic reason,the church never faltered...and continues strongly to this day,with annoying door knocks and patented smiles...they also wish us death and destruction through those white teeth clenched...that's why I despise your types Vera...Your life goes hay-wire,but if we don't follow your word...God smite us all,cause you are the favoured,the chosen one...my arse.My life went hay-wire too,I'm busy dismantling every friendship of convenience,just to show,I will not be bound by ,material means.But I don't invoke,contrary to popular opinion,the wrath of God,I don't care,if it all goes to shit...I don't care my enemies prosper...I don't care there's no justice...alll they have to concern themselves with,when I finally crack...whose first to go.There's only a few people safe,my family...and a few strangers,that show me the light of their heart,with tears concealed,I thank them,for showing all is not lost...one of the few,balancing acts I enjoy.
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Sat Dec 04, 2010 3:43 pm

...and that's what YOU get,when you involve me in YOUR lies to shore up your credibilty...won't work...I'll sink you lower than whale shit.
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Sat Dec 04, 2010 7:33 pm

Moronic Mormon is Masonic, Designed to point and laugh at when Australians recognised The Land they live in. Covered that years ago. As God covered Australia's desolation after Joshua died and we forgot The Creator Who Blessed it ... And now we are in the Re-gathering, Re-planting, Re-building Age, that heralds 'YOUR' FALL. Suffer, Idiots. And that's not a threat or warning....
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Sat Dec 04, 2010 10:44 pm

true lilly wrote:Moronic Mormon is Masonic, Designed to point and laugh at when Australians recognised The Land they live in. Covered that years ago. As God covered Australia's desolation after Joshua died and we forgot The Creator Who Blessed it ... And now we are in the Re-gathering, Re-planting, Re-building Age, that heralds 'YOUR' FALL. Suffer, Idiots. And that's not a threat or warning....

Sleep
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Sun Dec 05, 2010 5:58 pm

And yet more desperate, panicky effort put into lying about what I Actually Have posted over the years, shows just how much of a threat the truth is to Australia's Traitors... mmm now who was it that warned OZ about RUDDY BLOODY KEVIN O O7, LONG BEFORE PROPAGANDA WORKED TO MAKE HIM P.M., dump him as P.M., MAKE HIM FOREIGN MINISTER, AFTER HE'S BUSTED, THREATENING CHINA WITH WAR! 'Curse Judah and be cursed', is the ancient warning. Judah = China... and at this point I'll let you get on with mocking and lying about the details I've posted on this topic... And let you guess why...
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Sun Dec 05, 2010 10:48 pm

Bit hard now, with all our WATERLOGGED, FLOODED Land, to keep pushing that 'waterless desert' LIE of the King of The NORTH, The Global WATER 'manager'=THEIVING Trader, and his TRAITOROUS 'australians'... But damn easy to prove his plot and expose his Traitorous Plotters.
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Mon Dec 06, 2010 4:13 pm

true lilly wrote:Bit hard now, with all our WATERLOGGED, FLOODED Land, to keep pushing that 'waterless desert' LIE of the King of The NORTH, The Global WATER 'manager'=THEIVING Trader, and his TRAITOROUS 'australians'... But damn easy to prove his plot and expose his Traitorous Plotters.
...and here we are on the day THE NEWS IS FULL OF - OPRAH ARRIVES IN AUSTRALIA - ASSANGE FIGHTING HIS ARREST IN BRITAIN - TINTIN LYING ABOUT 'a flood' in Wagga Wagga - - - so, of course THE NEWS, that THE HEAD of The Murray-Darling WATER Commission HAS QUIT, BECAUSE 'THE' Government DAMANDS 'THEY' STEAL MORE WATER FROM CITIZENS and FARMERS, and PISS IT, UNUSED, and UNMANAGED into the sea, when IT IS THE REFUSAL TO MANAGE OUR WATER for OVER 200 Years, that has most of the LONG WATERLOGGED EAST of the country UNDER RECORD FLOODS.
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Mon Dec 06, 2010 5:12 pm

true lilly wrote:
true lilly wrote:Bit hard now, with all our WATERLOGGED, FLOODED Land, to keep pushing that 'waterless desert' LIE of the King of The NORTH, The Global WATER 'manager'=THEIVING Trader, and his TRAITOROUS 'australians'... But damn easy to prove his plot and expose his Traitorous Plotters.
...and here we are on the day THE NEWS IS FULL OF - OPRAH ARRIVES IN AUSTRALIA - ASSANGE FIGHTING HIS ARREST IN BRITAIN - TINTIN LYING ABOUT 'a flood' in Wagga Wagga - - - so, of course THE NEWS, that THE HEAD of The Murray-Darling WATER Commission HAS QUIT, BECAUSE 'THE' Government DAMANDS 'THEY' STEAL MORE WATER FROM CITIZENS and FARMERS, and PISS IT, UNUSED, and UNMANAGED into the sea, when IT IS THE REFUSAL TO MANAGE OUR WATER for OVER 200 Years, that has most of the LONG WATERLOGGED EAST of the country UNDER RECORD FLOODS.
Billy Ruben wrote:

Tintin,is just a bloke...you are a nutter,end of story. rolling pin
true lilly wrote:And yet more desperate, panicky effort put into lying about what I Actually Have posted over the years, shows just how much of a threat the truth is to Australia's Traitors... mmm now who was it that warned OZ about RUDDY BLOODY KEVIN O O7, LONG BEFORE PROPAGANDA WORKED TO MAKE HIM P.M., dump him as P.M., MAKE HIM FOREIGN MINISTER, AFTER HE'S BUSTED, THREATENING CHINA WITH WAR! 'Curse Judah and be cursed', is the ancient warning. Judah = China... and at this point I'll let you get on with mocking and lying about the details I've posted on this topic... And let you guess why...

Last edited by true lilly on Mon Dec 06, 2010 5:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  Everybody, Loves Sod..!!! Mon Dec 06, 2010 5:29 pm

Well Oz-Trailer Certainley Does Look Like The Promised Land That God Went On About In The Bible...

Floods...

David Icke site BETRAYS AUSTRALIA - Page 21 Floods
Rising floodwaters along the Murrumbidgee River around the Wantabadgery area near Wagga Wagga

Australia Floods Damage Crops, Force Evacuations; Coal Shipments Disrupted

Flooding and heavy rainfall in Australia damaged wheat crops, disrupted coal production and caused communities to be evacuated as eastern states prepared for further wet weather this week.

The rain may cut the quality of more than 40 percent of the country’s wheat crop, according to estimates by National Australia Bank Ltd. Rio Tinto Group, the world’s third-largest mining company, said today coal mines in central Queensland state had partially resumed operation after rains.

Wheat futures in Chicago rallied to the highest level in four months on concern that the weather in Australia, the fourth-largest shipper, may reduce global supply of high-quality milling grain.
The rain had wiped as much as A$500 million ($496 million) off the expected A$3.2 billion value of New South Wales winter crops, state Premier Kristina Keneally said today.

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2010-12-06/australia-floods-damage-crops-force-evacuations-coal-shipments-disrupted.html

(Incedentally Wasn't Wagga Wagga Where They Did A David Icke Forum Experement To Manifest Rainfall On A Particular Day...???)

And Plagues Of Locusts...

David Icke site BETRAYS AUSTRALIA - Page 21 Locustsdonaldracetrack
Locusts swarm the Donald Race Track Saturday December 4.

Authorities prepare for second gen locusts

Australia's largest locust plague in decades is almost ready to lay a second generation of the hungry bugs.

Locusts that survived the concerted spraying efforts of authorities and land owners over the past months have taken to the wing.

Swarms have been spotted in South Australia, northern Victoria and southern NSW in the past week.
Advertisement: Story continues below

With the ability to fly hundreds of kilometres each night, the swarms have even made their way to Melbourne.

It is unlikely authorities will spray the swarms as they are much harder to tackle from the air.

It is easier to spray locusts when they are in the nymphal stage, marching on the ground, where they are in a density of about 2000 per square metre rather than 100 per square metre when in the air.

http://news.smh.com.au/breaking-news-national/authorities-prepare-for-second-gen-locusts-20101122-183wx.html

Oh And Ararat Too...

OVER the past 100 years in Victoria, race meetings have been called off because of fog, rain or even lightning strikes - but the Donald meeting scheduled for today has had to be switched after a swarm of locusts descended on the racecourse.

In what is believed to be a first in Victorian racing, RVL stewards were forced to move the meeting to Ararat after deeming the plague a danger to horses and riders competing at Donald.

Whatever Next...
Rivers Of Blood...???
Fire And Brimstone Raining From The Sky...???
Death Of The Firstborn...???

Yes Your Right Lilly Oz-Trailer Does Sound Very Much Like One Of Gods Promises...!!!

cthulhu cthulhu cthulhu

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Mon Dec 06, 2010 5:39 pm

[quote="Everybody, Loves Sod(Incedentally Wasn't Wagga Wagga Where They Did A David Icke Forum Experement To Manifest Rainfall On A Particular Day...???)

[/b]

Whatever Next...
Rivers Of Blood...???

Yes Your Right Lilly Oz-Trailer Does Sound Very Much Like One Of Gods Promises...!!!

cthulhu cthulhu cthulhu [/quote]

rolf rolf rolf rolf

absolutely nearly died laughing....thanks man...I needed that thumbs up Very Happy
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Mon Dec 06, 2010 5:41 pm

Billy Ruben wrote:[quote="Everybody, Loves Sod(Incedentally Wasn't Wagga Wagga Where They Did A David Icke Forum Experement To Manifest Rainfall On A Particular Day...???)

[/b]

Whatever Next...
Rivers Of Blood...???

cthulhu cthulhu cthulhu

rolf rolf rolf rolf

absolutely nearly died laughing....thanks man...I needed that thumbs up Very Happy [/quote]

praying for rain...and get plagues of locust... rolf ...it's just too much...I was having such a black day,until that...thanks man,you're the best. lmao
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Mon Dec 06, 2010 6:15 pm

Yep, if reading and researching all the links and leads I've posted over the years, that HAVE COME TO BE, was too much bother for those who want to SUCK UP and SLAVE FOR TPTB, read my previous post to see WHO AUSTRALIA'S TRAITORS ARE, and Only ONE of The Many Ways 'THEY' HAVE BEEN BETRAYING IT FOR HUNDREDS OF YEARS.
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Mon Dec 06, 2010 6:33 pm

Yep, if reading and researching all the links and leads I've posted over the years, that HAVE COME TO BE, was too much bother for those who want to SUCK UP and SLAVE FOR TPTB, read my previous post to see WHO AUSTRALIA'S TRAITORS ARE, and Only ONE of The Many Ways 'THEY' HAVE BEEN BETRAYING IT FOR HUNDREDS OF YEARS.... and speaking of years, note, while we are NOW HEARING OF THE WORST FLOODS IN 5, 10, 15, 20 et-bloody-cetera-years ALL OVER THIS GLORIOUS LAND BEING BOUGHT UP BY THOSE PTB WITH THE MONEY THEY SUCKED OUT OF BANKRUPT AMERICA AND EUROPE, those who can only attack me with lies, are those who also PEDDLED TPTB, 'Australia's worst drought in 100 years' PROVEN FILTHY LIE...
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Mon Dec 06, 2010 7:47 pm

Oh the FU€KING FILTHY LYING SCUM SLAVES of DAVID ICKE PEDDLED RELIGIONS... As 'they' WELL KNOW, "HOLY" ORIGINALLY MEANS, "SET APART, SEPARATE" (from the DEATH CURSED, DEATH WORSHIPPING RELIGIONS=LIES OF LIFE AND JUSTICE HATING MAN), but that won't stop 'them' LYING TO THE WORLD that, "holy=hell', NOW that 'they' BANNED me from POSTING PROOFS OF 'THEIR' LIES.Keep HACKING my phone, AND OTHER LOYAL AUSTRALIAN'S... THEY KNOW I WARN THEM OF THEIR TRAITORS PLOTS, AND YOUR HACKING ONLY CONFIRMS MY LOVING WARNINGS.
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Tue Dec 07, 2010 3:36 am

Oh, and like AARNOUT van der PLOOGE, DAVID ICKE did NOT have 'trouble' at MELBOURNE AIRPORT CUSTOMS, BUT PRIVATE MEETINGS WITH THEIR FELLOW TRAITOROUS SPIES PLANTED THERE.
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Tue Dec 07, 2010 5:17 am

mmm ... So, a TEN YEAR OLD, OUT OF DATE, Wikileak ATTACKING AUSTRALIA, MAKES THE MSM ... as I've recently warned ~ Beware the FEAR BIJIMG DOGS and RATTLED SNAKES ~ 'their' HATEFUL BILE IS VENOMOUS ... And 'CORI', remember me when 'you' ... well 'you' will know when, and 'you' will
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Tue Dec 07, 2010 6:30 am

BALLARAT BUILDING BOOM. 47% increase in the last year alone. Only pipped by the TWO Border Cities of the TWO States of VIC. and NSW, Albury AND Wadonga... Gee, I wonder how many people HATE CORI, TEAM TINTIN and Co. TO DEATH, for DEMANDING THEY IGNORE ALL PROVEN SOUND INVESTMENT ADVICE I posted for Years, that THOSE TRAITOROUS NAZI DUTCH KRAUTS HAVE BEEN TAKING ADVANTAGE OF...WHILE TELLING THE WORLD TO INVEST IN PLACES LIKE, IRELAND!
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Tue Dec 07, 2010 9:33 am

Billy Ruben wrote:...enjoy...

oh I do enjoy telling the local bitter old witches what they've already been told to spread around to TRY to SET UP those they ARE BETRAYING TO WHAT they believe is a better paying greater power... What, didn't their fellow traitors tell them I got the scipts that were writen to OUT THE SLAGS and hang them on, before they call... No wonder the snakes are rattled; finally twigging to the price they pay for trusting WOmen who breed kids to sell, trade and sacrifice for their personal greed... Psst, 'you' should stop outing the hags by quoting their, not as private as you think, BS, if you don't want to enjoy their set ups first hand... Oops, is that the time...late, hey
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Tue Dec 07, 2010 8:23 pm

So, The Worldly World's MSM (VICTORIA AUSTRALIA'S GEELONG GRAMMAR'S MURDOCH, FAIRFAX etc.), are flat out ADVERTISING TO THE WORLD that with all Wikileaks' MIRROR Sites, it CAN'T BE STOPPED, and that 100,000 HAVE THE "INSURENCE" Files READY TO UNLEASH, Stored in "THEIR" NORTHERN ELECTRONIC COMMUNICATION BUNKER, and with ALL ELECTRONIC COMMUNICATIONS in the SOUTH going through and STORED in VICTORIA AUSTRALIA'S BALLARAT IBM BUNKER, folk still think those like ASSANGE, DIF=TINTIN and every WEB/NET CONspiracy peddler WITH AN ARMY of DEFENDERS, are 'truther heroes'? Talk about WILLINGLY IGNORANT! "INSURENCE" = BLACKMAIL, OF ALL THOSE NETworkers (CAUGHT) 'IN' The WEB, Because 'they' Choose to Reject The Saving Grace of The Holy Spirit of Truth. The same Spirit that has Blessed and Sustained me while I've cared to keep warning all, for these years since I outed myself. SONG of SOLOMON 1 & 2 and ECCLESIASTES 11 & 12 P.S. Even a child knows you can't hide from the spider in it's own web, where it lures, traps and stores it's food. Likewise, you give those you allow to draw you into inner circles, the power to erase you. While those with The Key of David, are The Living and Free, who can't be bound to anything but their place in The Eternal Kingdom.
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Tue Dec 07, 2010 9:06 pm

true lilly wrote:So, The Worldly World's MSM (VICTORIA AUSTRALIA'S GEELONG GRAMMAR'S MURDOCH, FAIRFAX etc.), are flat out ADVERTISING TO THE WORLD that with all Wikileaks' MIRROR Sites, it CAN'T BE STOPPED, and that 100,000 HAVE THE "INSURENCE" Files READY TO UNLEASH, Stored in "THEIR" NORTHERN ELECTRONIC COMMUNICATION BUNKER, and with ALL ELECTRONIC COMMUNICATIONS in the SOUTH going through and STORED in VICTORIA AUSTRALIA'S BALLARAT IBM BUNKER, folk still think those like ASSANGE, DIF=TINTIN and every WEB/NET CONspiracy peddler WITH AN ARMY of DEFENDERS, are 'truther heroes'? Talk about WILLINGLY IGNORANT! "INSURENCE" = BLACKMAIL, OF ALL THOSE NETworkers (CAUGHT) 'IN' The WEB, Because 'they' Choose to Reject The Saving Grace of The Holy Spirit of Truth. The same Spirit that has Blessed and Sustained me while I've cared to keep warning all, for these years since I outed myself. SONG of SOLOMON 1 & 2 and ECCLESIASTES 11 & 12 P.S. Even a child knows you can't hide from the spider in it's own web, where it lures, traps and stores it's food. Likewise, you give those you allow to draw you into inner circles, the power to erase you. While those with The Key of David, are The Living and Free, who can't be bound to anything but their place in The Eternal Kingdom.

yes,yes...I watched the news,it was more coherant,straight forward without the delusional references to Tintin...and David Icke is unheard of.You know,the mind's like a radio station,I'm trying to get higher frequencies and fail alot,but you seem to like the white noise and the point on the dial where you can hear two stations at once...HA!,that was just like when I rang you up late one night...keep rolling them out Lilly...This is enjoyable...

lmao
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next