Sodlike Productions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

David Icke site BETRAYS AUSTRALIA

+11
Cigar
Everybody, Loves Sod..!!!
John Drake
Lady Tis-Shine
*Kia*
Billy Ruben
C!ggy
Kallisti, Damn'd Sod..!!!
Ciggy
Del Monte
true lilly
15 posters

Page 19 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next

Go down

David Icke site BETRAYS AUSTRALIA - Page 19 Empty Re: David Icke site BETRAYS AUSTRALIA

Post  true lilly Fri Nov 26, 2010 5:35 pm

'funny' to, in a VERY TELLING way, that the UBER-KRAUTS SUPPORTED by TINTIN, on his, "THE NEWS BEHIND THE NEWS", thread, ALSO IGNORE THE RECENTLY RELEASED NEWS that NAZI GERMANY PLANNED TO MAKE IT'S LAST STAND FROM VICTORIA, AUSTRALIA.
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

David Icke site BETRAYS AUSTRALIA - Page 19 Empty Re: David Icke site BETRAYS AUSTRALIA

Post  Everybody, Loves Sod..!!! Fri Nov 26, 2010 5:41 pm

true lilly wrote:'funny' to, in a VERY TELLING way, that the UBER-KRAUTS SUPPORTED by TINTIN, on his, "THE NEWS BEHIND THE NEWS", thread, ALSO IGNORE THE RECENTLY RELEASED NEWS that NAZI GERMANY PLANNED TO MAKE IT'S LAST STAND FROM VICTORIA, AUSTRALIA.

They Also Planned World Domination,
A 1,000 Year Reich...(Reign)
Conquest Of England,
Acquiring Stalingrad,
And The Annihalition Of Jewry...!!!

But That Didn't Pan Out Did It...???

David Icke site BETRAYS AUSTRALIA - Page 19 Omamposter

The Best Laid Plans And All That...!!!

But Mousie, thou art no thy lane,
In proving foresight may be vain:
The best-laid schemes o' mice an' men
Gang aft agley,
An' lea'e us nought but grief an' pain,
For promis'd joy!

Robbie Burns...I Beleive...!!!

cthulhu cthulhu cthulhu

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Sun Nov 28, 2010 12:26 am

Yes sod, AS GOD DESCRIBED, The King of The NORTH FALLS, during his final push to take The Glorious Land
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Sun Nov 28, 2010 12:33 am

true lilly wrote:Yes sod, AS GOD DESCRIBED, The King of The NORTH FALLS, during his final push to take The Glorious Land
read palomino's latest posts at DIF, to See the signs of the CRUMBLING OLD Alliences ... TOES OF IRON AND CLAY...
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Sun Nov 28, 2010 1:07 am

true lilly wrote:Yes sod, AS GOD DESCRIBED, The King of The NORTH FALLS, during his final push to take The Glorious Land

...not if he does'nt get a tip-off!!! thumbs up
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Sun Nov 28, 2010 2:30 am

Sorry Jason, but it isn't by mans hands that your king of the North, Falls. No amount of spying and betrayal can save him and his followers...
Billy Ruben wrote:
true lilly wrote:Seems some are just desperate to die, like those 'in The WEB' who hijacked my Killer WARNING reply, on my second attempt to 'send' it, so this will have to do ... -:
read palomino's latest posts at DIF, to See the signs of the CRUMBLING OLD Alliences ... TOES OF IRON AND CLAY...

...messing with your post incurs a heavy price,the wrath of a vengeful God... affraid
... NO, The CREATOR of LIFE, WARNED US AGAINST, DENYING THE HOLY SPIRIT of TRUTH, which is The Unforgiveable Sin, and HE LOVES US SO MUCH, that HE also DESCRIBED AGES of FORESHADOWING WARNING WOES FOR US TO CHOSE TO RECOGNISE, LEARN FROM and so, CHOSE TO LIVE... Which also explains why ALL THE DECEIVERS and DECEIVED PROMOTE THE 'out of Egypt' LIE that HIDES THE AGES, PEOPLES and LOCATIONS, ACTUALLY DESCRIBED IN GOD'S LIVING, SAVING WORD.
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Sun Nov 28, 2010 2:33 am

true lilly wrote:Sorry Jason, but it isn't by mans hands that your king of the North, Falls. No amount of spying and betrayal can save him and his followers...
Billy Ruben wrote:
true lilly wrote:Seems some are just desperate to die, like those 'in The WEB' who hijacked my Killer WARNING reply, on my second attempt to 'send' it, so this will have to do ... -:

...messing with your post incurs a heavy price,the wrath of a vengeful God... affraid
... NO, The CREATOR of LIFE, WARNED US AGAINST, DENYING THE HOLY SPIRIT of TRUTH, which is The Unforgiveable Sin, and HE LOVES US SO MUCH, that HE also DESCRIBED AGES of FORESHADOWING WARNING WOES FOR US TO CHOSE TO RECOGNISE, LEARN FROM and so, CHOSE TO LIVE... Which also explains why ALL THE DECEIVERS and DECEIVED PROMOTE THE 'out of Egypt' LIE that HIDES THE AGES, PEOPLES and LOCATIONS, ACTUALLY DESCRIBED IN GOD'S LIVING, SAVING WORD.

yes,we discussed it on the other page:
Billy Said:
.He loves us so much,he tips you off (The Holy spirit of Truth),to torture us,the unclean,with ages of foreshadowing woes...sprouted from YOUR mouth...God's a sadist...and a masochist.

...Vera,you're a sick puppy....errr! ...scuse me,feeling a bit flatulant today...pwew!
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Sun Nov 28, 2010 2:54 am

CONSERVATIVE 'Liberal' ABBOTT: "Labor Brand is TOXIC". VICTORIAN Election- Liberals=END of, GREENS=GERMAN 'GIFT'=POISON=ROTTEN 'ORANGE' 'FRUIT'... STOKES' 7 News, VICTORIAN Election Result Headline-: "POWER SHIFT"
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Sun Nov 28, 2010 4:18 am

And CORI is still CURSING ALL MANKIND with DEATH, while LADYBIRD is still calling the INhumanE TO HURRY UP AND START SLAUGHTERING.
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Sun Nov 28, 2010 8:51 am

true lilly wrote:And CORI is still CURSING ALL MANKIND with DEATH, while LADYBIRD is still calling the INhumanE TO HURRY UP AND START SLAUGHTERING.

...but isn't that what you do,call on God to smite thy enemies,and people who play with your post,and like most christians,you rejoice in the destruction of your enemies???...my silly nutty friend...
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Sun Nov 28, 2010 3:29 pm

CORI post number 24832, TINTIN'S "THE NEWS BEHIND THE NEWS" thread at DIF, AGAIN, PUBLICLY DECLARES 'their' ULTIMATE DESIRE FOR the DEATH of ALL MANKIND. Rather telling to, that CORI'S post before that, was an example of THE EVILS SPAWNED BY (CORI AND ALL WHO ATTACK ME FOR REFUSING TO DENY GOD'S WORD), FORCE-FEEDING THE WORLD, BELIEF in THE MASONIC 'Bible's' 'out of Egypt' LIE, that underpins ALL The Worldly LYING JEWISH, TRINITARIAN ISLAMIC, AND ATHEIST Religions.
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Sun Nov 28, 2010 3:43 pm

true lilly wrote:CORI post number 24832, TINTIN'S "THE NEWS BEHIND THE NEWS" thread at DIF, AGAIN, PUBLICLY DECLARES 'their' ULTIMATE DESIRE FOR the DEATH of ALL MANKIND. Rather telling to, that CORI'S post before that, was an example of THE EVILS SPAWNED BY (CORI AND ALL WHO ATTACK ME FOR REFUSING TO DENY GOD'S WORD), FORCE-FEEDING THE WORLD, BELIEF in THE MASONIC 'Bible's' 'out of Egypt' LIE, that underpins ALL The Worldly LYING JEWISH, TRINITARIAN ISLAMIC, AND ATHEIST Religions.

wacky catfight rolling pin

...You're a special kind of insane,are'nt you????....
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Sun Nov 28, 2010 4:17 pm

Billy Ruben wrote:
true lilly wrote:And CORI is still CURSING ALL MANKIND with DEATH, while LADYBIRD is still calling the INhumanE TO HURRY UP AND START SLAUGHTERING.

...but isn't that what you do,call on God to smite thy enemies,and people who play with your post,and like most christians,you rejoice in the destruction of your enemies???...my silly nutty friend...
NO, I have always, called people to SEE AND REJECT, THE LIES GOD WARNED US NOT TO FALL FOR, and posted REAL WORLD EXAMPLES of THE INTEGRITY of GOD'S, LIFE CREATING, SUSTAINING and RESTORING, WORD. ... Whereas 'you' beastly tools WON'T post the QUOTES and LINKS THAT PROVE 'you' ALL KNOWINGLY LIE ABOUT WHAT 'YOU' SAY, 'I say'. CORI post number 24832, TINTIN'S "THE NEWS BEHIND THE NEWS" thread at DIF, AGAIN, PUBLICLY DECLARES 'their' ULTIMATE DESIRE FOR the DEATH of ALL MANKIND. Rather telling to, that CORI'S post before that, was an example of THE EVILS SPAWNED BY (CORI AND ALL WHO ATTACK ME FOR REFUSING TO DENY GOD'S WORD), FORCE-FEEDING THE WORLD, BELIEF in THE MASONIC 'Bible's' 'out of Egypt' LIE, that underpins ALL The Worldly LYING JEWISH, TRINITARIAN ISLAMIC, AND ATHEIST Religions.
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Sun Nov 28, 2010 7:20 pm

true lilly wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:

NO, I have always, called people to SEE AND REJECT, THE LIES GOD WARNED US NOT TO FALL FOR, and posted REAL WORLD EXAMPLES of THE INTEGRITY of GOD'S, LIFE CREATING, SUSTAINING and RESTORING, WORD. ... Whereas 'you' beastly tools WON'T post the QUOTES and LINKS THAT PROVE 'you' ALL KNOWINGLY LIE ABOUT WHAT 'YOU' SAY, 'I say'. CORI post number 24832, TINTIN'S "THE NEWS BEHIND THE NEWS" thread at DIF, AGAIN, PUBLICLY DECLARES 'their' ULTIMATE DESIRE FOR the DEATH of ALL MANKIND. Rather telling to, that CORI'S post before that, was an example of THE EVILS SPAWNED BY (CORI AND ALL WHO ATTACK ME FOR REFUSING TO DENY GOD'S WORD), FORCE-FEEDING THE WORLD, BELIEF in THE MASONIC 'Bible's' 'out of Egypt' LIE, that underpins ALL The Worldly LYING JEWISH, TRINITARIAN ISLAMIC, AND ATHEIST Religions.

ahh,finally nailed the jews,now why omit the christians and substitute aethiest...hmmmm?

The whole bag of them suck...Judaism,Islam,Christianity,Paganism,and the Alice Baileyites who usher in the New Age Fascist...They'll be green ecoterrorist with euthenasia as agenda...Zieg Heil!!!
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Sun Nov 28, 2010 7:50 pm

Billy Ruben wrote:
true lilly wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:

ahh,finally nailed the jews,now why omit the christians and substitute aethiest...hmmmm?

The whole bag of them suck...Judaism,Islam,Christianity,Paganism,and the Alice Baileyites who usher in the New Age Fascist...They'll be green ecoterrorist with euthenasia as agenda...Zieg Heil!!!
at this point ONLY DESPERATE IDIOTS would keep LYING about what I SAY, DO, BELIEVE and KNOW.
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Sun Nov 28, 2010 8:02 pm

true lilly wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:
true lilly wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:

at this point ONLY DESPERATE IDIOTS would keep LYING about what I SAY, DO, BELIEVE and KNOW.

...Hey,I'm a spook...a shill for the King Of The North...did'nt say I was a smart one...
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Sun Nov 28, 2010 9:05 pm

[quote="Billy Ruben"][quote="true lilly"][quote="Billy Ruben"][quote="true lilly"]
Billy Ruben wrote:

...Hey,I'm a spook...a shill for the King Of The North...did'nt say I was a smart one...
... at this point, when even in this Desert of a forum of The Dead, a new readership Sprouts to follow my posts, ONLY DESPERATE IDIOTS would keep LYING about what I SAY, DO, BELIEVE and KNOW... Like that 'you' are also being WATCHED BY THOSE who DO HEED my WARNINGS, of 'your' TRAITOROUS BETRAYALS... And those Hidden, Called Out, of the tribes of Israel who let 'you' build the WEB-NET to the size that, like HAMAN, 'you' and 'your' whole 'house' can, and will be hanged on, if 'you' don't choose to stop fighting the truth of God's Living Word.
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Sun Nov 28, 2010 9:17 pm

[quote="true lilly"][quote="Billy Ruben"][quote="true lilly"][quote="Billy Ruben"]
true lilly wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:

... at this point, when even in this Desert of a forum of The Dead, a new readership Sprouts to follow my posts, ONLY DESPERATE IDIOTS would keep LYING about what I SAY, DO, BELIEVE and KNOW... Like that 'you' are also being WATCHED BY THOSE who DO HEED my WARNINGS, of 'your' TRAITOROUS BETRAYALS... And those Hidden, Called Out, of the tribes of Israel who let 'you' build the WEB-NET to the size that, like HAMAN, 'you' and 'your' whole 'house' can, and will be hanged on, if 'you' don't choose to stop fighting the truth of God's Living Word.

Listen here...and listen good...My whole house...You talking about my family,try that threat one more time you idiot bitch...and I will demonstate,how your God,will not save you from my wrath,get it stupid,watch your mouth...and I mean it.
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Sun Nov 28, 2010 9:18 pm

...christian scumbucket....
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Mon Nov 29, 2010 9:38 pm

mmm... My Warning Alerts V 'your' Personal Threats, all on record...
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Mon Nov 29, 2010 10:05 pm

true lilly wrote:mmm... My Warning Alerts V 'your' Personal Threats, all on record...

I'm sure Tintin,Cori and that wonderful man,Sod...!!! Assange...would have a nice slander suit too...want me to email Julain...I think there's bigger fish after him,than some delusional schizo,with her imaginary God
from the arse-end of Ballarat,to worry about.You made this happen idiot...and due to you never apologising or ever admitting the volumeous mistakes you make,I can go forever,breaking you every day...and after I log off,I spare not one thought about you or anybody else...unlike people like yourself,who will loose sleep and dwell on it...and incorporate it into those idiotic post.
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Tue Nov 30, 2010 6:46 pm

Oh you sad sods...you know The RecordS also shows why the, proven liar, 'stars' of The CONspiracy Industry and their local associates, liable, slander and physically attack me, but still 'you' publicly post more threats against me and refuse to post links to the pages and posts that show what 'you' lie to hide... As in - Post #5623, Page 563, THE NEWS BEHIND THE NEWS, on 2-6-2008, and Page 174, THE LYING CONSPIRACY INDUSTRY'S SECRET, on 23-1-2010, at DAVID ICKE OFFICIAL FORUMS. And anyone who reads, reviews and remembers what's been posted on both those threads from the beginning, can also see the evil motivation and violent tactics of all "YOU" WHO bitterly rage at the REAL WORLD FACTS I POST. ISAIAH 28
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Tue Nov 30, 2010 8:50 pm

true lilly wrote:Oh you sad sods...you know The RecordS also shows why the, proven liar, 'stars' of The CONspiracy Industry and their local associates, liable, slander and physically attack me, but still 'you' publicly post more threats against me and refuse to post links to the pages and posts that show what 'you' lie to hide... As in - Post #5623, Page 563, THE NEWS BEHIND THE NEWS, on 2-6-2008, and Page 174, THE LYING CONSPIRACY INDUSTRY'S SECRET, on 23-1-2010, at DAVID ICKE OFFICIAL FORUMS. And anyone who reads, reviews and remembers what's been posted on both those threads from the beginning, can also see the evil motivation and violent tactics of all "YOU" WHO bitterly rage at the REAL WORLD FACTS I POST. ISAIAH 28

...well,if you continued discussing the Aboriginal Black Jews of Pangea,and dropped those empty subtle threats,you'd be most welcome...would'nt you. wacky
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Tue Nov 30, 2010 9:17 pm

Billy Ruben wrote:
true lilly wrote:mmm... My Warning Alerts V 'your' Personal Threats, all on record...

I'm sure Tintin,Cori and that wonderful man,Sod...!!! Assange...would have a nice slander suit too...want me to email Julain...I think there's bigger fish after him,than some delusional schizo,with her imaginary God
from the arse-end of Ballarat,to worry about.You made this happen idiot...and due to you never apologising or ever admitting the volumeous mistakes you make,I can go forever,breaking you every day...and after I log off,I spare not one thought about you or anybody else...unlike people like yourself,who will loose sleep and dwell on it...and incorporate it into those idiotic post.
ah, but 'you' being too scared to post links to the threads I refered to in my previous post, let alone the specific page and post numbers I listed earlier, is proof enough that none of 'you' have managed to break me, despite breaking my bones and Much Worse. But do keep being as stupid as cori and tintin, by publicly posting 'your' threats...
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Tue Nov 30, 2010 9:29 pm

true lilly wrote:THE VICTORIA FIRES - KING LAKE -: if you go read tintin's TNBTN thread on D.I.o.F. now (when they just released the findings of THE INQUIRY into THE VICTORIA FIRES), you will see 'their' FOCUS on VICTORIA and AUSTRALIA. When I spent 3 weeks driving Cruise/tintin/Aarnout van Plooge around This Glorious Land, we, UNusually Made 3 stops in Beautiful Little KING LAKE. He was looking to BUY LAND, I commented that something was going on behind the scenes cos KING LAKE WAS GROSSLY UNDER Priced. Then when he left, he left behind what he bought from that OXFORD DON, A "BURNING" NECKLACE. And here, we connect to JULIEN ASSANGE: The BABY FUCKING State, Federal and Customs Officer who invaded my life for 10 years, lived with and introduced me to The Oxford Don, and was also 'INTIMATELY' 'FAMILIAR' with members of that BABY FUCKING RELIGION, "THE FAMILY", that PRODUCED WIKILEAKS CREEP, JULIEN ASSANGE. - * 'cori' is off HATEFULLY CALLING FOR MORE MASS SLAUGHTER ... 'interesting', when you know WHY 'tintin' HATES AUSTRALIAN DIGGERS WHO DIED KEEPING HIS FAMILY'S INVADING FORCES OUT OF OZ, as much as he Hates 'The Jews'.
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next