Sodlike Productions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

David Icke site BETRAYS AUSTRALIA

+11
Cigar
Everybody, Loves Sod..!!!
John Drake
Lady Tis-Shine
*Kia*
Billy Ruben
C!ggy
Kallisti, Damn'd Sod..!!!
Ciggy
Del Monte
true lilly
15 posters

Page 10 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 25 ... 40  Next

Go down

David Icke site BETRAYS AUSTRALIA - Page 10 Empty Re: David Icke site BETRAYS AUSTRALIA

Post  Ciggy Wed Sep 22, 2010 10:07 am

A quote:

"Post the damn pics or I shall banish you from mine Holy Australia, hallowed be its name." --OzGod
Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

David Icke site BETRAYS AUSTRALIA - Page 10 Empty Re: David Icke site BETRAYS AUSTRALIA

Post  true lilly Thu Sep 23, 2010 7:26 pm

See guivre's post on DIF: Today's News-"The LYING CONspiracy Industry's SECRET" thread, pg.300 #2997...add to that, the interview on ABC1, 7:30 Report last night, of author who said, 'man's been spreading over the globe for', "50,000 yrs" - ONLY that long, despite all the, Aussie native have been here well over 100,000 yrs, SCIENCE NEWS: while STILL saying they came from elsewhere - and he said, 'if we survive the next 100 yrs' we'd, well, 'the Universe is ours'. Kerry O'Brian finished with quite a dirty look, like he hated spinning that BS;-):-) oh, and do yourselves a favour, read ,AT LEAST, the last 5 pages of palomino' posts on TLCIS thread.
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciggy Fri Sep 24, 2010 9:11 am

Did Palomino post the pics?
Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Fri Sep 24, 2010 5:08 pm

God Ciggy, that horse has bolted ... anyway, pages 13-17 of "The LYING CONspiracy Industry's SECRET" on DIF, SHOW WHY I WAS BANNED FROM POSTING ON MY COUNTRY'S ELECTION (poor old ownoiz), and pg 27 SHOWS an example of WHY AUSTRALIA=MODERN ISRAEL'S BOOM IS TIED TO OUR 'RELATIONSHIP' WITH CHINA=ANCIENT JUDAH, as IS DESCRIBED IN GOD'S WORD.
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciggy Fri Sep 24, 2010 10:46 pm

I nay give a fook about your mad theory of OzTrailerpark being the New Israel. I want PICS, FFS.
Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Sat Sep 25, 2010 5:39 pm

Ciggy wrote:I nay give a fook about your mad theory of OzTrailerpark being the New Israel. I want PICS, FFS.
so, are you Billy Ruben? He's the only one from here to have rung me, and then seemed to blame that call for causing him to suffer more woes from corupt police. Ask him if he wants those images, From Me, on his phone. It's nearly ten months since, and any of THE LOCALS WHO WATCH MY POSTS, COULD Click and Post images of the BLOODY OBVIOUS BOMB SITE. BTW, NOTHING NEW ABOUT IT, THE GLORIOUS, RICH, STABLE Land, PRESERVED for SPIRITUAL ISRAEL to RETURN TO, WAS DESCRIBED BY THE CREATOR OF ALL CREATED, FROM THE BEGINING. It's ALL THE RELIGIONS PREACHING that Egypt, Nile, Euphrates BULLSHIT, THAT ISN'T EVEN IN The Bible. And I've waited over 5 years for ANY counter arguement to THE PROVEN TRUTH of GOD'S WORD DESCRIBING THE WHOLE WORLD, FROM THE AGE OF A SUPER CONTINENT rising out of a Water Covered planet.
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Sat Sep 25, 2010 6:32 pm

true lilly wrote:
Ciggy wrote:I nay give a fook about your mad theory of OzTrailerpark being the New Israel. I want PICS, FFS.
so, are you Billy Ruben? He's the only one from here to have rung me, and then seemed to blame that call for causing him to suffer more woes from corupt police. Ask him if he wants those images, From Me, on his phone. It's nearly ten months since, and any of THE LOCALS WHO WATCH MY POSTS, COULD Click and Post images of the BLOODY OBVIOUS BOMB SITE. BTW, NOTHING NEW ABOUT IT, THE GLORIOUS, RICH, STABLE Land, PRESERVED for SPIRITUAL ISRAEL to RETURN TO, WAS DESCRIBED BY THE CREATOR OF ALL CREATED, FROM THE BEGINING. It's ALL THE RELIGIONS PREACHING that Egypt, Nile, Euphrates BULLSHIT, THAT ISN'T EVEN IN The Bible. And I've waited over 5 years for ANY counter arguement to THE PROVEN TRUTH of GOD'S WORD DESCRIBING THE WHOLE WORLD, FROM THE AGE OF A SUPER CONTINENT rising out of a Water Covered planet.
And I have to wonder why None of Them are talking about HOW A BOMB THREAT GETS A MOSLEM PLANE DIVERTED TO SWITZERLAND (where Cruise/tintin/Aarnout van der Plooge KEEPS HIS GOLD), and 'THE SUSPECT' is Then 'RELEASED' THERE! Sounds more like 'Someone Important' found out their final destination Would Be FINAL, like the HELL'S ANGEL who did NOT MAKE IT OUT of Sydney Airport...funny to that tintin BOASTED of them DEFEATING HIS NATION'S ELECTED GOVERNMENT, after which they suffered quite a bit of bad luck, With BOMBS...whereas after WE SURVIVE 2 CAR BOMBS, 2 of them are Killed in 1 CAR BOMB GOING OFF BEFORE they delivered it to their target, leading to MORE OF THEIR BOMBS BEING FOUND.
true lilly wrote:*big grin* so, the GERMAN Spokesman for WIKILEAKS HAS 'QUIT'...after being 'pushed', A MONTH AGO...funny to that after months of PRO-ASSANGE PROPAGANDA AT DIF, there is NOT ONE REPLY on the thread of THAT, VERY TELLING, NEWS, either. Yep, seems it is AGAINST THE LAWS of The RELIGION of DAVID ICKE to SEE or HEAR ANY, REAL WORLD, NEWS, these days. The sicko's are even PREACHING THE AVOIDENCE of KEEPING UP WITH NEW DISCOVERIES of SCIENCE! Could it be that because more than a few REAL People HAVE DONE THEIR OWN STUDY and also found that The News is NOT News to those FREE of the 'out of Egypt' LIE that DECEIVED NEARLY ALL THE WORLD with THE FALSE 'Time-LInE' that DENIES what GOD'S WORD ACTUALY SAYS...
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Sat Sep 25, 2010 7:17 pm

Sorry, that was SWEDEN, I miss-heared the news, or they miss-pronounced...but a Canada to Karachi flight of a Pakistani Airline, Diverting to Sweden to LET THE SUSPECT OFF, AND HELP HIM REACH HIS DESTINATION LATER, STINKS EVEN WORSE...kinda like The Underworld's JUDY MORAN, postponing Her Own Application for Bail Hearing For A MONTH...seems 'the outside' is, currently, as Dangerous for her, as The Highest of Maximum Security Was For Carl Williams.
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Sat Sep 25, 2010 8:27 pm

Over 100 NATIVE Australians were DRIVEN OUT of 'Their' Land in NT, Down to SOUTH Australia, BY OTHER NATIVE Australians, THIS WEEK. They were Only 2 of HUNDREDS of TRIBES, THAT HAVE WARRED SINCE BEFORE MOSES LED ISRAEL HERE IN THE TRUELY ANCIENT O.T. AGE. An AGE when After ISRAEL FORGOT GOD, MOST WERE DRIVEN OUT NORTH through ASIA and Continued to SCATTER, MIX, MINGLE and POLLUTE THE WORLD with their DEMON 'god's' RELIGIONS. ... So Ciggy, how Much does it Pay You to Keep Spreading The Bald Faced, Long Ago Debunked, LIES ABOUT AUSTRALIA? 'TRAILER PARK' is an INSANELY STUPID Image to try to SELL of The ONE GREAT, STABLE, RICH LAND MASS that Got Even RICHER Supplying The Rest of The, LITERALY, CRASHING World with it's NEEDS....like a SAFE HOME for all those PAKI'S and INDIAN'S who's OBSESSIVE GOLD BUYING, CAN BUY THEIR WAY IN TO AUSTRALIA.
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciggy Sat Sep 25, 2010 10:33 pm

No more blah blah. Pics.
Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Sun Sep 26, 2010 12:27 am

Ciggy wrote:No more blah blah. Pics.
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Sun Sep 26, 2010 12:43 am

Ciggy wrote:No more blah blah. Pics.
oh yeah, your, LIES blah LIES, have failed miserably, UNlike the REAL World information I've posted for years, that those who DO CARE TO STUDY FOR THEMSELVES, like guiver and palomino Have Noticed FIT WHAT GOD TOLD US TO WATCH FOR. Search, posts by palomino, to SEE some of the recent examples.
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Sun Sep 26, 2010 1:15 am

Mmm, Grand Final of Aussie RULES Game Ends with 11:11, and ISRAEL STARTS Aussie RULEs in 2011! oh and 'The MATILDA'S' (see TNBTN post numbered below); the last episode of "THE 7 AGES of BRITAIN", also reminded us that MATILDA was England's FIRST RULING Queen, then NO Queen Ruled UNTIL, MARY...gee just when 'Our MARY McKILLop' is back 'in the news' with what is NOT News, and 'Our PRINCESS, and Near future DOUBLE QUEEN, MARY (DONALDSON) of DENMARK, is in the news with the TWIN ROYALS she's adding to her brood...and 2 Women were FORCED on us as No. 1 & 2 Heads, of a Commonwealth Nation of QUEEN ElizaBETH='House'/FAMILY Home in Hebrew! The, "up there ISRAEL-Y" (a Murdoch Lead Image/HEADLINE), post, is #21577 of TNBTN...and, those O'Zion/Aussie RULES Grand Final Numbers: 66+44=110, 77+33=110=11:11 and ISRAEL 'plays' in '11.
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciggy Sun Sep 26, 2010 12:22 pm

Pics. <--not a lie
Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Mon Sep 27, 2010 3:59 am

:-) yep, there was a reason ENGLAND Stayed Close to those Krauts that flooded into, and made America, what it is. Notice how Anti 'British' Royal, the Icke site is, but even though tintin loved to boast that they have to answer to the DUTCH Royals, they, like The ORANGE Order have their sick propaganda Promoted all over the site...God, I hope some readers can see only filthy, deadly lies NEED SO MUCH BIASED PROPAGANDA, and underptand why God Warned NOT to follow the mobs chasing after the gurus. Yes, it, cori, is totally devoted to making evil, king of the world, and Life, the enemy ... And notice all the PRO DARK ARTS & ALIEN, and ANTI AUS, NON News, PREACHING threads in 'Today's News', but my election thread got moved to General???
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Mon Sep 27, 2010 6:29 am

When The UNIVERSAL Church AND The UNITED Nations BOTH TELL This ONE WORLD to "BELIEVE IN ALIENS", you KNOW NOT TO! And it IS that NEW NAZI WORLD ORDER PROMOTING Franchise, 'DAVID ICKE', that 'They' Promote and PROTECT over The WORLD WIDE WEB, that SUCKED IN 'Truth Seekers' to also SELL 'THEIR' DEADLY LIES. And 'The Journal' (GERMAN News), today, reported protests at Australia's Newcastle Coal Port, then said 'AUSTRALIA IS THE WORLD'S BIGGEST POLLUTER, PER CAPITA"... Talk about a DECLARATION OF WAR - ALL THOSE ORANGE, BROWNSHIRT, BLOODY GREENIES IN THEIR FILTHY CROWDED COUNTRIES, BEING MADE TO SEE THIS SUPER CLEAN NATION AS 'THE ENEMY OF THE PLANET'... and this going on while 'tintin is away for a while' ...
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciggy Mon Sep 27, 2010 9:02 am

David Icke site BETRAYS AUSTRALIA - Page 10 Capslock
Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Mon Sep 27, 2010 6:08 pm

!!! MATILDA HOUSE, Abo. Elder, OPENS PARLINMENT /WELCOME TO COUNTRY Ceremony!! WTC ceremony Now STANDING ORDER! Gillard says, "SYMBOLS COUNT"
true lilly wrote:Mmm, Grand Final of Aussie RULES Game Ends with 11:11, and ISRAEL STARTS Aussie RULEs in 2011! oh and 'The MATILDA'S' (see TNBTN post numbered below); the last episode of "THE 7 AGES of BRITAIN", also reminded us that MATILDA was England's FIRST RULING Queen, then NO Queen Ruled UNTIL, MARY...gee just when 'Our MARY McKILLop' is back 'in the news' with what is NOT News, and 'Our PRINCESS, and Near future DOUBLE QUEEN, MARY (DONALDSON) of DENMARK, is in the news with the TWIN ROYALS she's adding to her brood...and 2 Women were FORCED on us as No. 1 & 2 Heads, of a Commonwealth Nation of QUEEN ElizaBETH='House'/FAMILY Home in Hebrew! The, "up there ISRAEL-Y" (a Murdoch Lead Image/HEADLINE), post, is #21577 of TNBTN...and, those O'Zion/Aussie RULES Grand Final Numbers: 66+44=110, 77+33=110=11:11 and ISRAEL 'plays' in '11.
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Mon Sep 27, 2010 8:58 pm

I'll do 'you' ICKESTS a deal: RESTORE MY POSTS on DIF to SHOW ALL the PUBLICLY AVAILABLE IMAGES I Posted, In REVEALING CONTEXT, and I'll send Billy Ruben my PERSONAL Pics. ... tintin's thread, TNBTN Pgs. 1611, 1833, 1871, and post #15782. vera susa's thread, TLCIS, Pg. 428, All Only Script, CAN'T SEE, "NOT JUST FASHION" image from, 'vera susa matilda david icke' Google Image search, and 1st MARINE(US) LOGO (SOUTHERN CROSS) Image page WON'T LOAD AT ALL! EZEKIEL 27 (Tyre=ANCIENT 'Chinese' SEA GOING MERCHANTS),line 17: DOMESTIC WHEAT, like DOMESTIC DOGS=DINGOS, are a 'genetic mystery', but THE LAND of Milk and HONEY AND MOUNT of OIL BEARING Trees (NOT Olives), had it's ANCIENT Dinosaurs, BEASTS of BURDEN, TOP SOIL AND The Ancient GRAINS IN IT, WASHED AWAY!
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Mon Sep 27, 2010 10:09 pm

This is like an electronic, MSM, on-line, Sports and Arts version of The Battle of Sevastopol! Can't think through all the 'EXPLOSIVE NOISE' of Bloody Battle! But take heart:-)! ISAIAH 41: and note lines 10 and 11;-):-)
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Tue Sep 28, 2010 2:59 am

DIF: Today's News - 'THE NEWS BEHIND THE NEWS', pages, 43 (tintin Says, "AUSTRALIA IS THE SECRET"), 187, 254, 615 (tintin ORDERING THE VICTORIA FIRES), 970 (tintin ORDERING MY 1st BASHING), 1268 (me STILL WARNING tintin), 1619 (me giving up on tintin ever having a conscience), and so many more evidences that The CONspiracy Industry is designed to PREVENT FOLK SEEING THE TRUTH of GOD'S WORD, which (like me), 'They' KNOW, DESCRIBES AUSTRALIA as The Glorious Land Promised to SPIRITUAL ISRAEL.
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciggy Tue Sep 28, 2010 3:35 pm

true lilly wrote:This is like an electronic, MSM, on-line, Sports and Arts version of The Battle of Sevastopol! Can't think through all the 'EXPLOSIVE NOISE' of Bloody Battle! But take heart:-)! ISAIAH 41: and note lines 10 and 11;-):-)

I see only one poster here supplying noise. And not supplying pics.
Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Tue Sep 28, 2010 8:37 pm

Ciggy wrote:
true lilly wrote:This is like an electronic, MSM, on-line, Sports and Arts version of The Battle of Sevastopol! Can't think through all the 'EXPLOSIVE NOISE' of Bloody Battle! But take heart:-)! ISAIAH 41: and note lines 10 and 11;-):-)

I see only one poster here supplying noise. And not supplying pics.
oops, sorry Ciggy-LIAR, LIAR, PANTS ON FIRE, 'you' most definately are included in: Someone should tell 'cori', Team tintin, 'David Icke', The ADMIN. & MODS and 'The WIKI's', that ... I said, 'someone', and, it ain't me babe ... Who knows who is cutting 'their' losses and cutting off 'their' losers, but 'they' are, and that is a good thing.
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciggy Wed Sep 29, 2010 8:08 am

I object to being associated with diftardia's mods.
Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Wed Sep 29, 2010 2:21 pm

Ciggy wrote:I object to being associated with diftardia's mods.
Then don't do what tintin/'ICKE' DOES and STOP MAKING IT YOUR MISSION TO SLANDER ME ON FORUMS, I'm BARRED FROM REPLYING ON. Funny how IMPORTANT IT IS for 'You' and 'other' Forum TROLLS to run around Sites where I've never been, TELLING READERS TO IGNORE me. Funny to, how when I want to correct the complete and utter Crap 'you' Lie that I post (NEVER LINKING TO My ACUTUAL Posts), I Always find that I CAN'T REGISTER. So, Thank 'you' for providing yet more EVIDENCE that, The LYING CONspiracy Industry's SECRET, IS that The TRUTHS of ANCIENT and MODERN AUSTRALIA, ARE just some PROOFS of The TRUTH of GOD'S WORD.
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 25 ... 40  Next