Sodlike Productions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

David Icke site BETRAYS AUSTRALIA

+11
Cigar
Everybody, Loves Sod..!!!
John Drake
Lady Tis-Shine
*Kia*
Billy Ruben
C!ggy
Kallisti, Damn'd Sod..!!!
Ciggy
Del Monte
true lilly
15 posters

Page 9 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 24 ... 40  Next

Go down

David Icke site BETRAYS AUSTRALIA - Page 9 Empty Re: David Icke site BETRAYS AUSTRALIA

Post  Billy Ruben Fri Sep 17, 2010 8:46 pm

true lilly wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:
true lilly wrote:Sorry Billy, I'm Not a Hunter and so, Not Hunting. Also, my life's TRAINING is far less traumatising than what all but the rarely WELL RAISED sports and media 'stars' SUFFER FOR NOTHING, but to BITTERLY RE-INFLICT ON OTHERS. Whereas I've always been happy to freely share The Truth of Real Life, that I thank God, also taught me that The Richest people Count The Smallest Blessings, Way Above the biggest mountains of gold. My only sadness is for those so busy Proudly looking Down on my Blessings that they Won't look Up and See the Blessings Being Offered Them.

"My only sadness is for those so busy Proudly looking Down on my Blessings that they Won't look Up and See the Blessings Being Offered Them."

...How beautiful you are...
Forget my trashy humour,it's Sod,punk and pink,fun,just me... thumbs up
*smile* I've LIVED a long, full and 'Interesting' LIFE, Billy (as you would have gathered from our Ph. conversation last night), I can cope. Unlike tintin & Co. And, the poor Dumb BUNNIES 'they' are Madly working to TRIGGER into MORE, DIRECTED, ACTS of MURDEROUS VIOLENCE.

...And within 24hours talking to you,I get played by the local coppers in game of cat and mouse,and they made out to be my killers....nice psychology.
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

David Icke site BETRAYS AUSTRALIA - Page 9 Empty Re: David Icke site BETRAYS AUSTRALIA

Post  true lilly Fri Sep 17, 2010 9:00 pm

Are you saying police came to tell you that they will be responsible for your coming, early death, Billy?
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Fri Sep 17, 2010 11:27 pm

"LOVE THE BEASTE", by ERIC BANA, Star of "ROMULUS MY FATHER", and The Aussie OPRAH Left Out of Her, 'Aussies I Loved on my show', list... And Now, at 3 pm, on ABC1 - 'ROMULUS' Presents, "MOULIN ROUGE"! Straight After, a 'Gardening Australia' short filler reminds us that 2010 is MODERN AUSTRALIA'S '222th Birthday', and that Native Australian's Are The World's Oldest Peoples. But still NUMBERS SLAVE & CODE MASTER, tintin, IGNORES ALL HIS ONCE FAVOURITE CODE KEYS, BECAUSE THEY SHOW ALL HE IS MADLY TRYING TO RE-BURY.
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Fri Sep 17, 2010 11:48 pm

true lilly wrote:"LOVE THE BEAST", by ERIC BANA, Star of "ROMULUS MY FATHER", and The Aussie OPRAH Left Out of Her, 'Aussies I Loved on my show', list... And Now, at 3 pm, on ABC1 - 'ROMULUS' Presents, "MOULIN ROUGE"! Straight After, a 'Gardening Australia' short filler reminds us that 2010 is MODERN AUSTRALIA'S '222th Birthday', and that Native Australian's Are The World's Oldest Peoples. But still NUMBERS SLAVE & CODE MASTER, tintin, IGNORES ALL HIS ONCE FAVOURITE CODE KEYS, BECAUSE THEY SHOW ALL HE IS MADLY TRYING TO RE-BURY.
Ha, just saw Montag's post on 'The LYING CONspiracy Industry's SECRET', thread...funny 'they' Don't Admit to STILL Banning and Canning the old member who TOLD THEM WHAT WAS COMING DOWN THE PIKE!
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Sat Sep 18, 2010 5:23 pm

Not far off 190,000 Views of the under 3,000 posts on, "The LYING CONspiracy Industry's SECRET", thread at DIF now, and that's with only one of the two of us, left posting the REAL WORLD NEWS, that ALL of The CONspiracy Industry WORK TO KEEP HIDDEN. Which goes to explaining why people also KEEP READING 'TNBTN' thead. They CAN SEE that while tintin Has Done A Complete 180 AWAY FROM REVEALING SAVING SECRETS, palomino KEEPS Posting The REAL World NEWS that SUPPORTS THE TRUTH of GOD'S WORD and that I have CONSISTANTLY posted the REAL WORLD EVIDENCE OF, since a number of forums I posted on before ALL THE EVIDENCE I POSTED on TNBTN... And yes Ciggy, palomino's latest pages of SCIENCE NEWS, Include AUSTRALIAN NATIVES BEING THE OLDEST STAR GAZERS, and that thing about WHEN OXYGEN FORMED ON EARTH, THAT GOD DESCRIBED FROM THE BEGINNING.
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Sat Sep 18, 2010 6:15 pm

And while we're on the topic of NUMBERS (that tintin STRESSES, IS KEY to 'their' CODED 'Comunication'=TERRORIST'S TALK), you'd have to wonder about tintin's latest obsession with 26-KILL-DEAD on. But first some background of tintin's MEANings - 'The Great Comet', DISCOVERED in Australia, LONG BEFORE The NORTHERN Hemisphere, on 13-5-1861 = TIBBETS = 'NUKE'. My Birthday 100 yrs later, 13-5-1961. 13 days after my 48th b/d, on 26-5-2009, 'they' BASHED ME INTO HOSPITAL. 8 mths later, On AUSTRALIA Day, 26-1-2010, BASHED INTO HOSPITAL By 'them' AGAIN - 7 days from now, 26-9-2010, IS THE NEXT 8 mth anniversary.
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  Everybody, Loves Sod..!!! Sat Sep 18, 2010 6:30 pm

true lilly wrote: AUSTRALIAN NATIVES BEING THE OLDEST STAR GAZERS, and that thing about WHEN OXYGEN FORMED ON EARTH, THAT GOD DESCRIBED FROM THE BEGINNING.

Oh Really...???

There is considerable evidence from around the world that prehistoric man held the heavens in great regard, and that part of his ritual and belief system involved orientating his monuments towards significant rising or setting positions of the Sun, Moon or stars along the horizon.
Such orientations might also have served a secondary function as a primitive calendar.

David Icke site BETRAYS AUSTRALIA - Page 9 Stonehengesolstice

Archaeologists have found four, or possibly five, large Mesolithic postholes (one may have been a natural tree throw), which date to around 8000 BC,(In Stonehenge)

http://homepage.ntlworld.com/mjpowell/ArchaeoAstro/ArchaeoAstro.htm

So The Ancient Pagans Of Briton Organised Their Calander Around The Summer Solstice...

The Egyptians Organised Their Calender Around The Rising Of Sirius,

And The Israelites Organised Their Feasts Based On A Lunar Calendar...

I Would Say It's Pretty Universal In A Post Agragrian Society...!!!

Not Particular To Australian Aboriginals,

Who Were To All Intents And Purposes A Pre Agragrian Society...

ie Mostly Hunters And Gatherers...!!!

thumbs up thumbs up thumbs up

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Sat Sep 18, 2010 6:33 pm

true lilly wrote:And while we're on the topic of NUMBERS (that tintin STRESSES, IS KEY to 'their' CODED 'Comunication'=TERRORIST'S TALK), you'd have to wonder about tintin's latest obsession with 26-KILL-DEAD on. But first some background of tintin's MEANings - 'The Great Comet', DISCOVERED in Australia, LONG BEFORE The NORTHERN Hemisphere, on 13-5-1861 = TIBBETS = 'NUKE'. My Birthday 100 yrs later, 13-5-1961. 13 days after my 48th b/d, on 26-5-2009, 'they' BASHED ME INTO HOSPITAL. 8 mths later, On AUSTRALIA Day, 26-1-2010, BASHED INTO HOSPITAL By 'them' AGAIN - 7 days from now, 26-9-2010, IS THE NEXT 8 mth anniversary.
and, the 2 ATTEMPTED CAR BOMB MURDERS in between those dates 'they' TRIED to BASH ME TO DEATH - 1 & 3 (13)-1-2010, and there's 2 13's and 2 11's.
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Sat Sep 18, 2010 6:46 pm

Yep sod, The Oldest Continuous Histories, of The Oldest Peoples, on The Oldest Land, SUPPORT GOD'S WORD. Whereas ALL 'those' STILL SELLING BELIEF in ROME'S INSANELY SHORT, 'out of Egypt', Time LInE, are Tools of the Father of The Lie and The Beastly WHORE he OWNS.
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Sat Sep 18, 2010 6:50 pm

true lilly wrote:Are you saying police came to tell you that they will be responsible for your coming, early death, Billy?

I'm writing from a friends pc on the Central Coast.In the last 48hours,I lost my partner of 20 years,a stable lifestyle,freezing my arse off,with no money and half a packet of cigarettes.The cops were at my home last night,the taser went missing,I freaked thinking I'm getting set up,my partner took the side of this Donna (EDIT),she's the one who gave me the bastard,without asking for it...I've been up all night looking for unsolved crimes,assaults and murders,as one of the prongs on it were burnt.I felt uneasy about it,but now feel freaked out....Thought it was good for a while to feel protected,something Maitland Police should've done 10 years ago,but everythings falling to pieces....can't get over what happened to Sam's head,she got turned by this bitch,the cops told me she's lesbian,which makes sense,two weeks ago,I got poisoned,only me,by her cooking,vomited 30 times,over 16 hours,great pain and should've went to hospital.Then I find out,that's what happened to her husband.It was a close relative of Donna's,whose the Federal Cop,the very same I would've used against Boots.But this is worse.
...The cops in Taree,want me for something.When I came home Friday night,they played a little game of cat and mouse,now I did some manouvres that broke road laws,they did'nt get me for that,they want me panicking.
But I'm starting to see it.The stupid bitch of mine,has made friends with a lesbian run-away at the bus-stop
and I'm copping the lot of her hatreds,also,she's connected to a crime family,which the police know about,but think I can assist,with their enquiries...no I can not help,I did'nt ask questions...when my heads togather,I'll elaborate...if I'm not in some psyche-ward by then,or worse.

Last edited by Billy Ruben on Sun Oct 24, 2010 6:30 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Due to all three parties being fooled by the Pigs....)
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Everybody, Loves Sod..!!! Sat Sep 18, 2010 6:57 pm

true lilly wrote:
true lilly wrote:And while we're on the topic of NUMBERS (that tintin STRESSES, IS KEY to 'their' CODED 'Comunication'=TERRORIST'S TALK), you'd have to wonder about tintin's latest obsession with 26-KILL-DEAD on. But first some background of tintin's MEANings - 'The Great Comet', DISCOVERED in Australia, LONG BEFORE The NORTHERN Hemisphere, on 13-5-1861 = TIBBETS = 'NUKE'. My Birthday 100 yrs later, 13-5-1961. 13 days after my 48th b/d, on 26-5-2009, 'they' BASHED ME INTO HOSPITAL. 8 mths later, On AUSTRALIA Day, 26-1-2010, BASHED INTO HOSPITAL By 'them' AGAIN - 7 days from now, 26-9-2010, IS THE NEXT 8 mth anniversary.
and, the 2 ATTEMPTED CAR BOMB MURDERS in between those dates 'they' TRIED to BASH ME TO DEATH - 1 & 3 (13)-1-2010, and there's 2 13's and 2 11's.

Numerology Is A Bit Of A Lost Cause Though Innit...

"When thou art come into the land which the LORD thy God giveth thee,
thou shalt not learn to do after the abominations of those nations.
here shall not be found among you any one that maketh his son or his
daughter to pass through the fire, or that useth divination, or an
observer of times, or an enchanter, or a witch, or charmer, or a
consulter with familiar spirits, or a wizard, or a necromancer.
For
all that do these things are an abomination unto the LORD: and because
of these abominations the LORD thy God doth drive them out from before
thee.
Thou shalt be perfect with the LORD thy God.?

-- Deuteronomy 18:9-13

But Most Of That Bible Stuff Is Based On The Babylon Talmud Anyways...

The Enuma Elish is a Babylonian or Mesopotamian myth of creation recounting the struggle between cosmic order and chaos.
It is basically a myth of the cycle of seasons.
It is named after its opening words and was recited on the fourth day of the ancient Babylonian New Year's festival.
The basic story exists in various forms in the area.
This version is written in Akkadian, an old Babylonian dialect, and features Marduk, the patron deity of the city of Babylon.
A similar earlier version in ancient Sumerian has Anu, Enil and Ninurta as the heroes, suggesting that this version was adapted to justify the religious practices in the cult of Marduk in Babylon.

This version was written sometime in the 12th century BC in cuneiform on seven clay tablets.
They were found in the middle 19th century in the ruins of the palace of Ashurbanipal in Nineveh.
George Smith first published these texts in 1876 as The Chaldean Genesis.
Because of many parallels with the Genesis account, some historians concluded that the Genesis account was simply a rewriting of the Babylonian story.

David Icke site BETRAYS AUSTRALIA - Page 9 Chaldea

Behold the land of the Chaldeans (the hidden people of the West);
this people were not, till the Assyrian (a name also originating in the West) founded it for them that dwell in the wilderness:

they set up the towers thereof, they raised up the palaces thereof; and He brought it to ruin...(Isaiah 23:13)

Even Our First Religious Teacher At School,
Told Us The Story Of Abram And Ur Of The Chaldees,

The Ancient Babylonian Ziggurat,
And How It Corresponded To The Tower Of Babel...

And That Chap Spent Most Of His Time On His Knees Praying,
Or Begging For Forgiveness...

It Was Hard To Tell...!!!

cthulhu cthulhu cthulhu

Back to top Go down

Post  Everybody, Loves Sod..!!! Sat Sep 18, 2010 7:05 pm

Billy Ruben wrote:
true lilly wrote:Are you saying police came to tell you that they will be responsible for your coming, early death, Billy?

I'm writing from a friends pc on the Central Coast.In the last 48hours,I lost my partner of 20 years,a stable lifestyle,freezing my arse off,with no money and half a packet of cigarettes.The cops were at my home last night,the taser went missing,I freaked thinking I'm getting set up,my partner took the side of this ***** ********/********,she's the one who gave me the bastard,without asking for it...I've been up all night looking for unsolved crimes,assaults and murders,as one of the prongs on it were burnt.I felt uneasy about it,but now feel freaked out....Thought it was good for a while to feel protected,something Maitland Police should've done 10 years ago,but everythings falling to pieces....can't get over what happened to Sam's head,she got turned by this bitch,the cops told me she's lesbian,which makes sense,two weeks ago,I got poisoned,only me,by her cooking,vomited 30 times,over 16 hours,great pain and should've went to hospital.Then I find out,that's what happened to her husband.It was a close relative of ******,whose the Federal Cop,the very same I would've used against Boots.But this is worse.
...The cops in Taree,want me for something.When I came home Friday night,they played a little game of cat and mouse,now I did some manouvres that broke road laws,they did'nt get me for that,they want me panicking.
But I'm starting to see it.The stupid bitch of mine,has made friends with a lesbian run-away at the bus-stop
and I'm copping the lot of her hatreds,also,she's connected to a crime family,which the police know about,but think I can assist,with their enquiries...no I can not help,I did'nt ask questions...when my heads togather,I'll elaborate...if I'm not in some psyche-ward by then,or worse.

cthulhu cthulhu cthulhu

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Sat Sep 18, 2010 7:15 pm

....You know Sod,when you fall drunk and get beaten up...I might offer my hand,to help you up,concealing of course,the small smirk of satisfaction,you have right now...I will get out of this,like I said,I don't mind one calling my bluff...
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Everybody, Loves Sod..!!! Sat Sep 18, 2010 7:32 pm

Billy Ruben wrote:....You know Sod,when you fall drunk and get beaten up...I might offer my hand,to help you up,concealing of course,the small smirk of satisfaction,you have right now...I will get out of this,like I said,I don't mind one calling my bluff...

Funny Thing Some Thug Came Up To Me Tonite,
And Accused Me Of Staring At Him...

I Wasn't As Far As I Could Tell...

But I Do Like To Be Very Aware And Observant Of My Circumstances...

The Best Thing To Do In These Situations Is To Walk Away...

Or Wait Till They Are In A Lesser State Of Consciousness,

And Hit Them With Guilt, Self Loathing And Poor Me Psycholigical Warfare...

Violence Is So 20th Century...!!!

cheers cheers cheers

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Sat Sep 18, 2010 7:44 pm

Everybody, Loves Sod..!!! wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:....You know Sod,when you fall drunk and get beaten up...I might offer my hand,to help you up,concealing of course,the small smirk of satisfaction,you have right now...I will get out of this,like I said,I don't mind one calling my bluff...

Funny Thing Some Thug Came Up To Me Tonite,
And Accused Me Of Staring At Him...

I Wasn't As Far As I Could Tell...

But I Do Like To Be Very Aware And Observant Of My Circumstances...

The Best Thing To Do In These Situations Is To Walk Away...

Or Wait Till They Are In A Lesser State Of Consciousness,

And Hit Them With Guilt, Self Loathing And Poor Me Psycholigical Warfare...

Violence Is So 20th Century...!!!

cheers cheers cheers

...Yeah whatever Cheeb,mine can be verified at the police station,if you're think it's a con.Self loathing and poor me psychology is what my former partner tried,when she made the wrong choice,"you're pothead lezzo friend or me..."...the drugs must've been good.
...Best way to get rid of those types,is to bludge spare-change...works like a charm.
Wonder what nice brunette I'll meet tonight...ahhh,shit,I need a place to live,first....hang-on,big day ahead...
and I end up at some Barbeque,lot of beer,had my third one...and holding it down.
...at least for once,the cops think I'm the good guy...finally they get it....
Just cost me everything,pick-up my tools and Old Holden car in a few days...and hit the government departments for shelter and food tomorrow.At least I'm close to Budgewoi...
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Everybody, Loves Sod..!!! Sat Sep 18, 2010 7:49 pm

[quote="Billy Ruben"]
Everybody, Loves Sod..!!! wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:

...Yeah whatever Cheeb,mine can be verified at the police station,if you're think it's a con.Self loathing and poor me psychology is what my former partner tried,when she made the wrong choice,"you're pothead lezzo friend or me..."...the drugs must've been good.
...Best way to get rid of those types,is to bludge spare-change...works like a charm.
Wonder what nice brunette I'll meet tonight...ahhh,shit,I need a place to live,first....hang-on,big day ahead...
and I end up at some Barbeque,lot of beer,had my third one...and holding it down.
...at least for once,the cops think I'm the good guy...finally they get it....
Just cost me everything,pick-up my tools and Old Holden car in a few days...and hit the government departments for shelter and food tomorrow.At least I'm close to Budgewoi...

Well At Least You Got The Loverly Summer To Look Foreward To In Australia...!!!

Enjoy It...!!!

thumbs up

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Sat Sep 18, 2010 7:51 pm

Funny to that tintin 'said' his 'family' wouldn't move to OZ, because 'they' would MISS 'EUROPEAN CULTURE'=ROME'S COMMISSIONED DARK 'ARTS' that SELL THE FALSE 'world view', xet here we are, 'our government' suddenly' Throwing a Fortune At 'THE ARTS', and the MENTAL (ILL)'health' Industry, one of 'his family's' Other Globally Powerfull Positions, Held For Selling THE GREAT DECEPTION of The VERY Old, NWO.
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Sat Sep 18, 2010 8:44 pm

Go on, go ask 'team tintin' WHY 'they' have NOT DARED to cover THE GLOBALLY MASSIVE NEWS of OPRAH bringing 300 AMERICAN Guests, to JOIN 3000 AUSTRALIAN'S, at her show Frow The OPERA House of OZ, in the State of Our HIGHEST MOUNTAIN, that 'just happens' to SHARE IT'S NAME WITH HER 'HOME' Town?
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  Everybody, Loves Sod..!!! Sat Sep 18, 2010 8:51 pm

true lilly wrote: that 'just happens' to SHARE IT'S NAME WITH HER 'HOME' Town?

Winfrey was born in Kosciusko, Mississippi to unmarried teenage parents

Kosciusko, Mount

Highest mountain in Australia (2,228 m/7,310 ft), in the Snowy Mountains of the Australian Alps in southeast New South Wales, close to the border with Victoria and 390 km/240 mi to the southwest of Sydney.

The mountain was named by the Polish-born mineralogist and explorer Sir Paul Edmund de Strzelecki (1797–1873), who climbed it in 1840

http://www.talktalk.co.uk/reference/encyclopaedia/hutchinson/m0017275.html

thinking hmm thinking hmm thinking hmm

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Sat Sep 18, 2010 9:20 pm

Won't do, sod. No Major 6 part post by 'team tintin' When this GLOBAL NEWS, and THE NEWS BEHIND IT, FIRST BROKE...that cabal of lowlife scum, have more than EXPOSED 'THEMSELVES' as The Lying Enemy of Truth and Life, 'they' ARE...BY THEIR OWN WORDS!
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciggy Sun Sep 19, 2010 10:08 am

They're scum for not posting about some publicity wankfest done by Oprah? You've fully and completely lost the fookin plot.
Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Sun Sep 19, 2010 6:30 pm

Oh that's right, Ciggy's message is - idiots need every foundational detail, endlessly repeated, so they can stay idiots, never adding to their, very small and low, information base. It's not about Oprah, but AUSTRALIA ... and that tintin has proved himself to be low life lying scum, unable to post on actual daily news, because, daily, what I long ago said to watch for, and what it means, is making 'news'. Whereas the only thing 'team tintin' can and BOASTFULLY DO Credit themselves with, is 'predicting' EXTREEM and MURDEROUS ACTS of VIOLENCE that THEY TRIGGER.
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciggy Mon Sep 20, 2010 8:30 am

The God of Oz commands you to post the bluddy pics already.

You are sinning against Holy Australia by not doing so. Repent. And post.
Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Mon Sep 20, 2010 6:11 pm

Ciggy wrote:The God of Oz commands you to post the bluddy pics already.

You are sinning against Holy Australia by not doing so. Repent. And post.
There Is Only One Creator, The Same One Who DESCRIBED THE WHOLE WORLD, from THE AGES of, WATER COVERED, ONE SUPER CONTINENT (PRE and POST THE FORMATION of OXYGEN), THE FIRST and FOLLOWING DIVISION of The Land, and through to THIS AGE when Anyone Can SEE AUSTRALIA IS THE LANDMASS DESCRIBED AS PRESERVED FOR RECONCILED ISRAEL and JUDAH. ... But your small, self obsessed, mind is only worried about which members of the Mad Bombing Teams ARE BEING SACRIFICED BY THEIR 'BETTERS'.
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Tue Sep 21, 2010 7:58 pm

Funny to, how "The LYING CONspiracy Industry's SECRET" (191,775 views of Under 3000 posts), VANISHED from DIF for a while today. Funny/SAD, because palomino is The Only One Left posting Important News that Warns of FUTURE NEWS, in the DIF 'Todays News'. Funny, because the horse had bolted long ago. SAD, because the PREACHERS of The RELIGIONS SOLD BY THE DAVID ICKE MACHINE were free to follow into The Field of LIFE, but Chose to LOCK THEMSELVES IN the Musty, foodLESS, waterLESS, EMPTY STALL.
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 24 ... 40  Next