Sodlike Productions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

David Icke site BETRAYS AUSTRALIA

+11
Cigar
Everybody, Loves Sod..!!!
John Drake
Lady Tis-Shine
*Kia*
Billy Ruben
C!ggy
Kallisti, Damn'd Sod..!!!
Ciggy
Del Monte
true lilly
15 posters

Page 8 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next

Go down

David Icke site BETRAYS AUSTRALIA - Page 8 Empty Re: David Icke site BETRAYS AUSTRALIA

Post  true lilly Tue Aug 31, 2010 5:22 pm

NOW STUDY DANIEL 5, IN THE FULL, DESCRIPTIVE MEANINGS of EVERY HEBREW WORD, along with - Ciggy, I thank God that Not All Australians support the Takeover of this land by The King of The NORTH (call it The DUTCH Crown, to keep it simple), as they, those who Know and Love God, DO HAVE ALL THE EVIDENCE of who Our Enemies Are, Due To The MASSIVE OVERKILL 'they' employed in trying to silence one powerless, alone, old woman who simply cared to inspire individuals to, Do Their Own Study, of The LIFE SAVING FACTS of GOD'S WORD. Interesting to, that on trying to post this, I WAS 'LOGGED OUT' BY AN OUTSIDE, WIRELESS SOURCE, and so had to re-confirm it was ME posting, and this a little over a week after the WIRELESS HACKING of LOCAL CITY COUNCIL SERVERS.
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

David Icke site BETRAYS AUSTRALIA - Page 8 Empty Re: David Icke site BETRAYS AUSTRALIA

Post  Lady Tis-Shine Tue Aug 31, 2010 6:02 pm

Australia should be thankful about having a wonderful bloke called David Icke mentioning it constantly and what the hell drugs are you on???
Lady Tis-Shine
Lady Tis-Shine

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Tue Aug 31, 2010 6:13 pm

You sad, panic stricken git, Ciggy. The Evidences of the violence inflicted on me exist with a number of Authorities and Agencies that include those still Loyal: and All who try to tell the world not to believe the facts, Out Themselves as The Enemies. As to those I trust, there are NONE OTHER THAN GOD, and in His Wisdom, it's not for me to know any of those using my life, but they do know I was made to bare all the evils I have, for God's Good, Just purpose, in His season, which could very well be after I suffer the first death, and only one person remembers that I never denied The Holy Spirit of God, and Seeing Why, for Themselves, Chooses to reject The Deception that leads to PERMANENT DEATH.
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciggy Tue Aug 31, 2010 8:17 pm

I'm stricken with frustration at your incoherent babbling and refusal to do what is necessary to prosecute the War on Woo, which your God of the Australians would have you do if you weren't too fecking loopy to understand.
Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Fri Sep 03, 2010 3:47 am

Ha, TLCIS thread, on pg. eleven, 181,000+ views...but now they won't even let me read the forum at all if I'm logged in, but as a lurker I can see the whole of Today's News reads like cori - all gloating over child killings, injustices, shit canning Israel and Australia and 'declaring God evil if He's not dead yet'. Oh, and seems our desal plant, that they admit some YEARS, WON'T BE USED AT ALL, was just a cover to practice Drilling Huge Tunnels Under GROUND AND SEA! And Still, it seems Neither Major Party Wants to be Blamed for our Immediate Future, not surprising when you see how many corrupt, 'Big Heads' Keep Being Rolled!
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Fri Sep 03, 2010 4:14 am

Yep, Abbott, he's 'dumb/crazy', like a fox! Can you imagine what this land will be like while they let the Atheist, Lefty, 'green'=ORANGE=BROWN Shirt STAZI, NORTHERN CROWN and the PINK SPANISH=INQUISITION, CROWN, THEY ARE 'LOYAL' to, War, to try to complete their take over!
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Fri Sep 03, 2010 5:07 am

true lilly wrote:Yep, Abbott, he's 'dumb/crazy', like a fox! Can you imagine what this land will be like while they let the Atheist, Lefty, 'green'=ORANGE=BROWN Shirt STAZI, NORTHERN CROWN and the PINK SPANISH=INQUISITION, CROWN, THEY ARE 'LOYAL' to, War, to try to complete their take over!
true lilly wrote:Oh! Last night, ABC 7:30 Report, CLARK and DAWS did a, 'Australian Election, like the Cricket, WAS RIGGED'!, piece...INTERESTING NOW THEY SAY JOHN HOWARD WAS REFUSED THE HEADSHIP of International Cricket, BECAUSE HE WOULD HAVE CLEANED UP THE BETTING CORRUPTION.
It really is Very Telling, especially as DENTON Today, Had, Peter BROCK, The, Long Dead, 'KING OF THE MOUNTAIN', and the other day 'Hitch Hikers Guide to The Gallaxy', the book that gave the world 'BROCKIAN KRICKET' (yep that's with a KRAUT 'K'), a Form of WAR, was also on telly!
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  Lady Tis-Shine Fri Sep 03, 2010 6:08 am

kotm is a internet hasbeen, and I have gladly seen the back of him.
Australia is a big fanbase for David Icke in reality Lilly. cthulhu
Lady Tis-Shine
Lady Tis-Shine

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Fri Sep 03, 2010 5:12 pm

WHERE IS THE GLOBAL POWER BASE SHIFTING TO? AUSTRALIA! Go to DIF and look up, 'all posts by palomino', the ONLY ONE there Still posting IMPORTANT NEWS there, that also just happens to keep SHOWING THE FACT that The CONspiracy Industry IS DESIGNED TO KEEP THE WORLD'S EYES and ATTENTION, OFF THE TRUTH of The GLOBAL IMPORTANCE of AUSTRALIA. And as for those being 'PROMOTED' as 'teaching the truth' of This Glorious Land, 'they' can't even remember where they are 'supposed' to 'live', let alone, what they USED TO SAY about the place. Those like ownoiz, TELLING PEOPLE TO RING TPTB NUMBER, to, "DOB IN A BIKIE"...Yeah right, NOW, when the news is still full of the MURDEROUSLY, LITERALLY EXPLOSIVE, WAR, with RATS IN THE RANKS OF ALL SIDES; CLUBS, POLICE, POLITICS, CUSTOMS, INTERNATIONALS etc. IS STILL RAGING?? 'They' ARE ACTUALY TELLING YOU TO "DOB YOURSELF IN TO 'THEM'"!
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Wed Sep 08, 2010 5:48 pm

KNOW YOUR ENEMY, IS...IN YOUR OWN HOUSE...and that THE HEAD OF THE HOUSE, KNOWS WHO THEY ARE. ... Anyway, as poor sad 'tintin & Co=ICKEISTS' are busy trawlling for 'bait' in my old posts of, FUTURE NEWS in 'the news', that CAME TO BE (because 'they' DARE NOT Cover Current News that I also Long Ago Warned to Watch For, and so, NOT BE DECEIVED), I'll throw THE DOGS this fresh bone - KYLIE SUNMAN'S CHAMPION CHIHUAHUA DOG STOLEN FROM ROYAL ADELAIDE SHOW. hee hee, yeah, I'm being a funny bitch, 'they'=THE ENEMY want the MEANING of that, buried even deeper than, WOMEN BEING 'MADE' THE TWO TOP 'HEADS' of AUSTRALIA, Against The Votes of the people, in a country where VOTING IS COMPULSORY, but where we DID ELECT A CHILD INTO POWER!
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciggy Thu Sep 09, 2010 11:31 am

A child? Come on, Lilly, snap out of it, no more LSD for today.
Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Fri Sep 10, 2010 10:36 pm

Ciggy wrote:A child? Come on, Lilly, snap out of it, no more LSD for today.
edward123, Beware! THESE ARE 'THEM'. As ciggy, tiswas, etc can't help demonstrating. And yes ciggy, this CHILD is ONLY 20, NOT EVEN OLD ENOUGH TO VOTE AT THE LAST ELECTION, Still TOO YOUNG to 'get the keys to the door', but NOW A FEDERAL MINISTER???!
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Sat Sep 11, 2010 7:07 am

true lilly wrote:And what's up with OWNOIZ, Suddenly BEGGING AUSSIES TO, "DOB IN A BIKIE", IN SYNC. With THE RENEWED CALL FROM TPTB?

Despite,the bullshit he was told,his change in attitude towards me,wether he admits it or not...he's a bloody good bloke.He mentioned this bikie thing to me over a year and a half ago,there's something personal or violent...no...it was the bikies working in with a group he despises.
He actually gave a good arguement.He might act a little rough around the edges,but genuine.When we first spoke,became friends,he complained about the local aboriginals.He was sheepish at first,did'nt want to appear racist...what a shock he got,to find I was one,and agreed with him in part,but gave symptoms of why...and how it could be solved,allowing him an escape route....but I do that,for reasons,rather cryptic.People need to grow...what's the point,keepin' them pegged.

...People change their minds all the time Vera...don't take it personally.Even I suffer victim mentality at times,and may mistake a statement,as a personal attack.Be cool Vera...I noticed you went "Inactive" over there at DIF...you might not get the readership you want here,you know that.Take care.
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Tue Sep 14, 2010 5:02 pm

'ownoiz', CAN'T EVEN REMEMBER WHICH STATE 'he' is SUPPOSED TO live in, let alone what 'BAIT' 'he' has strung on 'his' LONG LINE of LIES. And far from me having a 'victim' mentality, it IS 'THEY' COWERING in FEAR of this ONE, REAL, HONEST Little Old Lady -
true lilly wrote:
true lilly wrote:And half of that last post here, 'VANISHED', which I EXPECTED BEFORE SAVING ALL THAT MY PHONE CAN...then This Post 'FAILED', 5 Times, SO FAR. No wonder, with 187,182 READERS of the thread ONLY palomino mans now, that I was ASKED to do, after 'tintin/CRUISE'/DIF drove me out of MY Thread of OVER 10 MILLION Views when I was By Far The Most Prolific Poster.
and now, though back on pg 3, 187,243 READERS, BECAUSE IT IS THE ONLY HONESTLY ENLIGHTENING Thread on 'their' WEB/NET of DAMNING LIES. btw, Aarnout van der Plooge AND your 'LEGION' of Australian TRAITORS, by trying to bait this minow and fishing for my Source (STUPIDLY refusing to accept IT IS GOD'S WORD, that Anyone Could Learn to Read), 'you' ALL HAVE BECOME 'a Simple snack' for The BLUE Whale.
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Tue Sep 14, 2010 5:26 pm

And though 'they' still kid 'themselves' that it is a 'NUMBERS' 'GAME' (Because 'they' have 'the LEGION of numbers'-IDIOTS! The majority Are Always WRONG), I Know, ONLY ONE number MATTERS: ONE! THE ONE CREATOR and ANY ONE who HEARS and ANSWERS HIS SAVING WORD.
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Tue Sep 14, 2010 6:02 pm

And as I am only ONE REAL Person with buggerall resources and NO Worldly power, I can't keep up with everything...South Australia's REDBACK 'Cricket team'...and REDBACK 'TREE Service'...could be a RED HERRING, but one that does make me SMILE *nod, wink*
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Tue Sep 14, 2010 6:52 pm

true lilly wrote:'ownoiz', CAN'T EVEN REMEMBER WHICH STATE 'he' is SUPPOSED TO live in, let alone what 'BAIT' 'he' has strung on 'his' LONG LINE of LIES. And far from me having a 'victim' mentality, it IS 'THEY' COWERING in FEAR of this ONE, REAL, HONEST Little Old Lady -
true lilly wrote:
true lilly wrote:And half of that last post here, 'VANISHED', which I EXPECTED BEFORE SAVING ALL THAT MY PHONE CAN...then This Post 'FAILED', 5 Times, SO FAR. No wonder, with 187,182 READERS of the thread ONLY palomino mans now, that I was ASKED to do, after 'tintin/CRUISE'/DIF drove me out of MY Thread of OVER 10 MILLION Views when I was By Far The Most Prolific Poster.
and now, though back on pg 3, 187,243 READERS, BECAUSE IT IS THE ONLY HONESTLY ENLIGHTENING Thread on 'their' WEB/NET of DAMNING LIES. btw, Aarnout van der Plooge AND your 'LEGION' of Australian TRAITORS, by trying to bait this minow and fishing for my Source (STUPIDLY refusing to accept IT IS GOD'S WORD, that Anyone Could Learn to Read), 'you' ALL HAVE BECOME 'a Simple snack' for The BLUE Whale.

...Not so darling,the very reason you DO have a victim mentality,IS the reason,I suspect you're saying the truth,YOU are traumatized...this is a credit madam,NOT a pisstake.
Although these horrible events,made you a strong lass in faith and resolve...so please madam,continue.
I got in lots of trouble about you last night,just to find you're a little old lady...damn!!! rolf boobies damn
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Tue Sep 14, 2010 6:58 pm

Hey Vera,still a bit on the GO here,if you're hankering for a spanking,like me,give you a call later...Now I wanna Be Your Dog

cya a bit later,when the vampires are about...

David Icke site BETRAYS AUSTRALIA - Page 8 Bondagehamster
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Tue Sep 14, 2010 7:39 pm

Sorry Billy, I'm Not a Hunter and so, Not Hunting. Also, my life's TRAINING is far less traumatising than what all but the rarely WELL RAISED sports and media 'stars' SUFFER FOR NOTHING, but to BITTERLY RE-INFLICT ON OTHERS. Whereas I've always been happy to freely share The Truth of Real Life, that I thank God, also taught me that The Richest people Count The Smallest Blessings, Way Above the biggest mountains of gold. My only sadness is for those so busy Proudly looking Down on my Blessings that they Won't look Up and See the Blessings Being Offered Them.
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Tue Sep 14, 2010 10:33 pm

187,652 Readers now, of a thread where only one poster, palomino, simply CARES to post Today's News IN TODAY'S NEWS, that SHOWS THE TRUTH of GOD'S SAVING WORD.
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Tue Sep 14, 2010 10:49 pm

And not only are 'they' IGNORING TODAY'S NEWS, IN, 'TODAY'S NEWS', Like RYAN(=LITTLE KING) NAPOLEON(=SELLER of the 'of of Egypt LIE), being Cleared to Compete in The COMMONWEALTH Games in INDIA, bv Instead, 'they' ARE ALSO SELLING THE TYRANT, NAPOLEON'S Egypt LIES!
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciggy Wed Sep 15, 2010 10:49 am

But Egypt does exist. They have pyramids and everything.

Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Wed Sep 15, 2010 12:39 pm

true lilly wrote:Sorry Billy, I'm Not a Hunter and so, Not Hunting. Also, my life's TRAINING is far less traumatising than what all but the rarely WELL RAISED sports and media 'stars' SUFFER FOR NOTHING, but to BITTERLY RE-INFLICT ON OTHERS. Whereas I've always been happy to freely share The Truth of Real Life, that I thank God, also taught me that The Richest people Count The Smallest Blessings, Way Above the biggest mountains of gold. My only sadness is for those so busy Proudly looking Down on my Blessings that they Won't look Up and See the Blessings Being Offered Them.

"My only sadness is for those so busy Proudly looking Down on my Blessings that they Won't look Up and See the Blessings Being Offered Them."

...How beautiful you are...
Forget my trashy humour,it's Sod,punk and pink,fun,just me... thumbs up
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Thu Sep 16, 2010 6:51 pm

Billy Ruben wrote:
true lilly wrote:Sorry Billy, I'm Not a Hunter and so, Not Hunting. Also, my life's TRAINING is far less traumatising than what all but the rarely WELL RAISED sports and media 'stars' SUFFER FOR NOTHING, but to BITTERLY RE-INFLICT ON OTHERS. Whereas I've always been happy to freely share The Truth of Real Life, that I thank God, also taught me that The Richest people Count The Smallest Blessings, Way Above the biggest mountains of gold. My only sadness is for those so busy Proudly looking Down on my Blessings that they Won't look Up and See the Blessings Being Offered Them.

"My only sadness is for those so busy Proudly looking Down on my Blessings that they Won't look Up and See the Blessings Being Offered Them."

...How beautiful you are...
Forget my trashy humour,it's Sod,punk and pink,fun,just me... thumbs up
*smile* I've LIVED a long, full and 'Interesting' LIFE, Billy (as you would have gathered from our Ph. conversation last night), I can cope. Unlike tintin & Co. And, the poor Dumb BUNNIES 'they' are Madly working to TRIGGER into MORE, DIRECTED, ACTS of MURDEROUS VIOLENCE.
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Fri Sep 17, 2010 6:57 pm

Ha, suprise suprise, now, it's 'a Gillard quote' - "ALL BETS ARE OFF.", 'because' of this 'NEW GOVERNMENT', THAT INSTALLED HER, SHE CAN'T KEEP ANY of the promises SHE MADE, THAT 'THEY' USED AS THE 'REASONS' 'THEY' INSTALLED HER! And now Australia has 'those women', OPRAH (with her MANY MILLIONS of Viewers from 147 Countries), and HILLERY CLINTON, COMING, to This Land of UNelected FEMALE LEADERS like the G.G., P.M., PREMIER Keneely...but, Other than By palomino, on 'The LVING CONspiracy Industry's SECRET' None of this is mentioned on DIF, let alone tintin's thread, where it all USED TO BE FAVOURITE 'CODE KEYS', and it's MAJOR, WORLD CHANGING, NEWS...WTF...???
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next