Sodlike Productions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

David Icke site BETRAYS AUSTRALIA

+11
Cigar
Everybody, Loves Sod..!!!
John Drake
Lady Tis-Shine
*Kia*
Billy Ruben
C!ggy
Kallisti, Damn'd Sod..!!!
Ciggy
Del Monte
true lilly
15 posters

Page 13 of 40 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next

Go down

David Icke site BETRAYS AUSTRALIA - Page 13 Empty Re: David Icke site BETRAYS AUSTRALIA

Post  Ciggy Thu Oct 14, 2010 6:43 am

true lilly wrote:Read palomino's last 2 pages on DIF, CUNTS!

Do you pray to the God of OzTrailer with that mouth?
Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

David Icke site BETRAYS AUSTRALIA - Page 13 Empty Re: David Icke site BETRAYS AUSTRALIA

Post  true lilly Thu Oct 14, 2010 3:44 pm

Are you illiterate? Swaring is making a promise. Swaring Falsely is what The Creator of All Created told us Not to do. Den of Vipers, child of the Devi, child of the father of the LIE, Scumy Dross, are Worse And More Fitting Descriptions of YOU SLAVES of Team tintin, than Cunts, I was too kind in my words. .... So, what are 27% & 73% of 73? Not Whole numbers, but in tintin speak=2+7=9, 7+3=10=!, 7+3=10=1 = 9 11. That is the Geelong Addy's On Line Poll for, 'will you go to the Geelong Show. And ABC 'LANDLINE' FEATURED: WINNIPEG CANOLA, DOWN 9, GEELONG CANOLA DOWN 11=9 11. October 17, is the last day of The ROYAL GEELONG Show AND when The Catholics AND 'their' suckholes WON'T be in Geelong =117 ... Lets Pray it is 'their' mind flippin' heck, and that Geelong didn't get IT'S TWIN TOWERS IN TIME For a JET STAR or QANTAS Plane to 'Miss' the Lindsay FOX Owned AVALON Airport, Next to DUTCH SHELL and PRINCE CHARLES MURDOCH'S et-BLOODY-cetera GEELONG GRAMMAR SCHOOL, across little STINGAREE Bay, and Crash into Geelong City...ON THE DAY AUSTRALIA GETS IT'S FIRST CATHOLIC 'Saint', 17 October...BTW, tintin went 'SILENT' on Australia, OTHER THAN HIS CODE SPEAK, JUST BEFORE HE ORDERED THE VICTORIA FIRES...SO, YOU, 'Ciggy', please, KEEP REPEATING THE LIES OF TEAM TINTIN. We DON'T want 'you' missing out on 'YOUR REWARD'.
Ciggy wrote:
true lilly wrote:Read palomino's last 2 pages on DIF, CUNTS!

Do you pray to the God of OzTrailer with that mouth?
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciggy Fri Oct 15, 2010 6:22 am

Child of the Devi... now you're into old Persian mythology. Fascinating case you are. Do continue.

popcorn
Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Fri Oct 15, 2010 8:30 pm

Read the last week of my posts here and tintin's TNBTN on DIF, then, PSALMS 139 and 140 ... BEARSTAR was 'born' in GEELONG (Home of DUTCH Royal NAZI KKK SHELL& FORD), CHAMPION BEARSTAR CHILEAN COPPER was born in LYONS St BALLARAT, VICTORIA and DIED in The NORTHERN QUEEN'SLAND After 5 years, and tintin's 3 weeks here, Spying in person and hiring others to continue his Evil 'works', 'they' could NOT make lies of God's Word, or THE KEY to UNDERSTANDING IT, that I CONSISTANTLY SHOWED TO BE FAITHFUL AND TRUE, so then tried to 'permanently silence' 'me'. FOOLS! That only served to Show that THE TRUTH of Australia and THE LIE of Egypt ARE THE KEYS that Bind and UNbind UNDERSTANDING. "IT'S ABOUT TIME" , and "LOCATION, LOCATION, LOCATION". And here's the kicker: JEREMIAH 51 = Modern 'NORTH' AMERICA, North of ANCIENT MITSRAYIM. That 'they' CHANGED The TIMES and so, LOCTIONS, to 'be believed' to be Modern 'EGYPT', and so, DECEIVE, ALL BUT THE VERY ELECT. ...and the US Dollar JUST FELL to the OZ Dollar.
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciggy Fri Oct 15, 2010 8:57 pm

It always does get back to that, doesn't it? Alright, let's sort it.

What, specifically, is God's word about OzTrailer and Egypt? Where. Quote God, verbatim. Don't add or subtract a single word. And was this in a book that some other human wrote down and told you was God, or was it a voice in your head that said it was God, or were you looking at cloud formations and they formed into words, or.... what?

Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciggy Fri Oct 15, 2010 9:01 pm

Jeremiah 51 is about Babylon. So if Egypt is North America and Israel is OzTrailer, where is Babylon in the Book of Lulzy? Mexico?

Actually that would make sense...
Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciggy Fri Oct 15, 2010 9:10 pm

Wow, talk about war crimes. From Lulzy's OzTrailerGod: "With thee also will I break in pieces man and woman; and with thee will I break in pieces old and young; and with thee will I break in pieces the young man and the maid;"

David Icke site BETRAYS AUSTRALIA - Page 13 My_Lai_massacre

Your scriptures are gangsta, Lulzy. Very gangsta. Normal people should shun them.
Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Fri Oct 15, 2010 11:26 pm

"LINE UPON LINE, PRECEPT UPON PRECEPT, HERE A LITTLE, THERE A LITTLE...", It All Adds Up, and STARTS with THE BEGINNING of The WATER COVERED globe that GOD RAISED THE ONE LANDMASS out of and then LONG AFTER NOAH, STARTED to DIVIDE and MOVE, around the globe, with The PEOPLE SCATTERED over it. Something ONLY RECENTLY REVEALED by SCIENCE, that ALL RELIGIONS (PUBLICALLY) DENY, IS WRITTEN IN THE OLDEST COPIES of GOD'S WORD. Also HORSES, CAME TO 'CHINA', FROM The Americas. And so on and on... ALL the 'myths' that 'you/they' LIE 'make a liar of God', the 'anomalies' and REVELATIONS of Recent Science, PROVE THE TRUTH OF GOD'S WORD. It's Why those 'you' 'complain'=GLOAT 'control' the world, like MASONS, ALL STUDY GOD'S WORD, and wrote in the Egypt, Euphrates, Nile, Ethiopia etc. LIES, for those who could NOT be TOLD, 'it's mans myths', so insist on reading. As to the quotes 'you' Demand I post-'you' KNOW THEY ARE IN the threads & posts on DIF that 'you' REFUSE TO LINK TO HERE.
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Fri Oct 15, 2010 11:30 pm

MARY, MARY quite CONTRARY... Tomorrow 17 Oct=117, AUSTRALIA Has '2 MARY'S'; 'Saint' MARY and 'Queen' MARY...MAC KILLop & DONALDSON='VIkings'=RAVING WOLF BENJAMINE="DIVIDING THE SPOIL 'in the EVENING'"... O'Zion BEAT GERMANY and BLOODY CATHOLIC SPAIN in The Wool WARS, From The Port of GEELONG... Now Full of DUTCH, GERMANS, ITALIANS, 'Their' BLOODY CROATIANS and other's Warned in, ISAIAH 14:5,6 ... 'Important' CATHOLICS WON'T be in Geelong Tomorrow... HOPE 'They' ABORT 'their' JEALOUSY FUELED Plot for REVENGE, but BETTER TO PRAY TO GOD, and INSANE to 'pray to' a DEAD WOman. ... MATTHEW 16: 17, 19, 25-26
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Sat Oct 16, 2010 12:12 am

:-)See today'r on line Geelong Advertiser - GEELONG and BOMBERS CALL A TRUCE, COLD WAR IS OVER - Alecia KEYS baby: '...EGYPT IS KEYs...' is the Last line - '...ROAD TO SaintHOOD ALMOST OVER', Saint MARY of The CROSS.... AND Ballarat Courier, First on line 'News'- 'TOMORROW IS GOING TO BE, A DOG of A DAY at SAINT ANNE'S':-)
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Sat Oct 16, 2010 2:52 am

Oh and that 'DIXIE DEAN' character at DIF, on 'tintin's' TNBTN; as OVERTLY EVIL as the 'CORI' character IS, 'DIXIE DEAN' IS WORSE in trying to hide THE SICKEST of 'their' CODED ORDERS in links to 'things they noticed'. Well if I can see what what those 'seemingly innocent' BUT ACTUALY, BLOODY EVIL posts DO, then the professional Good Guy Watchers would be finding it very hard to wait for the PERFECT TIME for PERFECT 'REWARD'S' for THE TEAM.
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Sat Oct 16, 2010 2:51 pm

Ha, talk about OVERKILL...not only are Team Tintin IGNORING All AUSTRALIA'S TELLING, MAJOR GLOBAL NEWS, but even all those REGULAR Poster 'names' claiming to 'be' Australian have GONE Silent, BECAUSE OUR NEWS IS CHOCK FULL of what I posted about that GOD TOLD US TO WATCH FOR. ...like The O'Zion Dollar of ONLY 21 Million people BEING WORTH MORE than AMERICA'S of OVER 301 Million MOSTLY, DEVISTATED People. AND, THE GREAT, 'Australia is a waterless desert' LIE, BEING NATURALLY EXPOSED as just that...and so EXPOSING GREENIES as the TOOLS of that EVIL WORLD WATER MANAGER, The NORTHERN DUTCH SUBJECT of BLOODY SPAIN The Prince of ORANGE, NOT ALLOWING us to MANAGE OUR WATER but CAUSING it to flood DESTRUCTIVELY before pissing it UNused into the sea!
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Sat Oct 16, 2010 3:35 pm

GEELONG ADVERTISER 17-10-2010 -: RUDD OPENS EMBASSY TO HOLY SEE. ... Google it and see - "COMPLETION OF UNFINISHED BUSINESS... OF GREAT CONSEQUENCE... 77... GREENIE BULLSHIT!... THE LAST"... SHALL BE FIRST!... among some of the HEADS UP in this GLOBALLY IMPORTANT NEWS that DIF WON'T cover!
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Sat Oct 16, 2010 4:39 pm

Now Google -: JOHN BRUMBY IS THE SPIN KING of AUSTRALIA. Herald Sun 17-10-2010 $70 Million a Year, and that's ONLY this Victorian Government!...and here's little old me, bashed and robbed to no more than a phone to post with, and Still, what I post IS ENOUGH to THREATEN 'their' SAME PROPAGANDA ALL OVER DAVID ICKE'S OFFICIAL FORUMS, to such an extent as to have my FACTUAL INFORMATION BANNED.
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Sat Oct 16, 2010 5:53 pm

Sorry tintin, your attempts to COVER YOUR FILTHY ARSE, while INSANELY BACK PEDDLING (EVILS), stands out a million miles. 'YOU' PUBLICALLY POSTED it - it's MY 'HIPS' that DON'T LIE... 'YOU' and THE PACKS of CUR DOGS and CHILD SACRIFICING WHORES, Are THE TRAITOROUS SPY MOLES. 'You' ALL CHOOSE to TELL THE WORLD to IGNORE THE WARNINGS, 'You' ALL WILL GET 'YOUR' 'REWARD'... See it really doesn't matter how much you dance around AVOIDING 'YOUR' (ONCE FAVOURITE) 'CODE' KEYS in GLOBAL NEWS, that Are Actually, Directly, Currently Linked To Australia, 'YOU' CAN'T HIDE THE TRUTH, OR 'YOURSELVES' from THOSE Who MATTER, Who 'YOU' SO STUPIDLY DARE TO THREATEN
true lilly wrote:Oh and that 'DIXIE DEAN' character at DIF, on 'tintin's' TNBTN; as OVERTLY EVIL as the 'CORI' character IS, 'DIXIE DEAN' IS WORSE in trying to hide THE SICKEST of 'their' CODED ORDERS in links to 'things they noticed'. Well if I can see what what those 'seemingly innocent' BUT ACTUALY, BLOODY EVIL posts DO, then the professional Good Guy Watchers would be finding it very hard to wait for the PERFECT TIME for PERFECT 'REWARD'S' for THE TEAM.
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  Everybody, Loves Sod..!!! Sat Oct 16, 2010 6:14 pm

true lilly wrote:Sorry 'YOU' PUBLICALLY POSTED it - it's MY 'HIPS' that DON'T LIE... 'YOU' and THE PACKS of CUR DOGS and CHILD SACRIFICING WHORES,

Eh...!!!

cpn cpn cpn

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Sat Oct 16, 2010 7:29 pm

Everybody, Loves Sod..!!! wrote:
true lilly wrote:Sorry 'YOU' PUBLICALLY POSTED it - it's MY 'HIPS' that DON'T LIE... 'YOU' and THE PACKS of CUR DOGS and CHILD SACRIFICING WHORES,

Eh...!!!

cpn cpn cpn
...yes, as WE KNOW, 'YOU' and THE PACKS of CUR DOGS and CHILD SACRIFICING WHORES, driven insane by the Demons YOU SLAVE For, still belive your own lies to the point of seeing 'UNTOUCHABLE' when you read YOUR DEATH WARRENT...so AGAIN, YOU DANCE IN CELEBRATION OF CHILDREN SLAUGHTERED FOR YOU TO GLOAT OVER...but you have a problem pulling off your next great EVIL, don't you...TRAPPED IN YOUR OWN RUBBERY FIGURES and BOGGLED BY YOUR OWN SCRAMBLED WORDS, YOU CAN'T ESCAPE The BURNING COALS YOU'VE HEAPED ON YOUR OWN HEADS.
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  Everybody, Loves Sod..!!! Sat Oct 16, 2010 7:40 pm

True Lilly said....

...yes, as WE KNOW, 'YOU' and THE PACKS of CUR DOGS and CHILD SACRIFICING WHORES, driven insane by the Demons YOU SLAVE For, still belive your own lies to the point of seeing 'UNTOUCHABLE' when you read YOUR DEATH WARRENT...so AGAIN, YOU DANCE IN CELEBRATION OF CHILDREN SLAUGHTERED FOR YOU TO GLOAT OVER...but you have a problem pulling off your next great EVIL, don't you...TRAPPED IN YOUR OWN RUBBERY FIGURES and BOGGLED BY YOUR OWN SCRAMBLED WORDS, YOU CAN'T ESCAPE The BURNING COALS YOU'VE HEAPED ON YOUR OWN HEADS

Very Vengeful God You Worship There Lilly,

Reminds Me A Bit Of Allan Who The Pagan Arabs Worshipped In The Desert And At The Idolatrous Shrine In Arabia...

David Icke site BETRAYS AUSTRALIA - Page 13 Kabbasun

4 - An-Nisaa (The Women) / 56

That those who disbelieved, with Our verses ,
We will roast them (in) a fire, whenever their skins were done/cooked (burnt),
We replaced/substituted them (with) skins other than it,
to taste/experience the torture, that God was/is glorious/mighty ,
wise/judicious.

Me No Likee This Desert Demon...!!!

rolling pin rolling pin rolling pin

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Sat Oct 16, 2010 9:49 pm

Psst, tintin a.k.a. AARNOUT van der PLOOGE, You Said in my house one night, in your frustration at NOT being able to CONVERT (THREATEN), ME, to THE DEATH WORSHIPPING RELIGION YOU SELL, "YOU DON'T KNOW WHO I AM!", then dribbled on about All The DARKEST EVILS YOUR FAMILY DOES to 'enjoy' the GLOBAL 'power' (YOU MUST INFLICT ON INNOCENTS in order to keep)... well, like so many before and after you, I hoped you would see and turn to serving THE POWER (ISIAIAH 26: 12), that MADE it SO IMPORTANT for YOU to FLY ACROSS THE WORLD TO TRY TO FIND A WAY TO BREAK ME FROM MY TRUST in THE CREATOR of LIFE, but no, YOU ARE SO BLIND (DRUNK with TERROR), you still believe it was 'your' people, who brought you here... to EXPOSE YOU AND YOUR FELLOW ENEMIES OF JUSTICE and LIFE, TO Those YOU AIM TO BETRAY... Wow, no wonder you lot are told to keep posting your back stabing plot plans!
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:12 pm

A bob each way, again, like all gambling fools love to do. Best you all learn the difference between GOD'S PERFECT ACCOUNTING, and all the BS you spit with an UNjustified hate fuelled vengeance. THE CREATOR and SUSTAINER of PERFECT, JUST LIFE, IS WHO ALL YOU CHILDREN OF THE LIE (THAT BROUGHT DEATH), FIGHT AGAINST, BECAUSE YOU ARE JEALOUS of The HEALED, PERFECT, ETERNAL LIFE, that you're too PROUDLY BITTERLY VIOLENTLY MURDEROUS to answer the call to accept for yourselves.
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Sun Oct 17, 2010 5:19 pm

Oh, and Understand why 'They' have so long PUSHED THE BLATENTLY OBVIOUS LIE, that WOmen in P.O.W.er would end injustice and wars. As The Current State of the world (with MORE WOmen 'ruling & empowered' than ever before), the '70's US School Example, "THE WAVE", and NAZI GERMANY, SHOW US, when you 'give' the powerLESS P.O.W.er, 'They' WILL DO EVERY EVIL TO KEEP IT! ha, there's NO 'COULD' about it. Anyone not bowing to The Globally, SHOVED DOWN OUR THROATS, NEW RELIGIONS, that are PROMOTED by ICKESTS, IS CUT OFF from Worldly 'rewards', which IS A GOOD Thing, as THE MAJORITY WILL, then discover that the LIE and DEATH INFECTED World, can ONLY 'reward' you with MORE DEATH! Simply, it is a FACT that EVERY 'Movement' Promoted to 'awaken/fix/save', IS SHIT PASSED Off BY 'THINK TANKS' of THOSE VERY WORLDLY 'powers', onto Those Decieved into GIVING 'Them' MORE (worldly), 'power' TO DESTROY. ISAIAH 32
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Sun Oct 17, 2010 6:54 pm

Btw, all that 'PRO' PALESTINE, 'PRO' ISLAM PROPAGANDA, SHOVED THE WORLD'S THROAT BY The 'Secular' WorldLY (LIKE VICTIMS of ICKEST BULLSHIT), IS DESIGNED TO WHIP THEM INTO THE INSANE BLOOD LUST that the world is YET TO SEE THE WORST OF. Like the LIE of The TRINITY (Sold via The LIE of Egypt), THE RELIGION of ISLAM, BLINDS THE WORLD to the TRUE HISTORY of the world and Man's MOVEMENTS ACROSS ALL of it OVER ALL TIME, AS GOD DESCRIBED AND GOOD SCIENCE AGREES WITH. Yet, 'that RELIGION' IS ACTIVELY USED BY THOSE WHO LIE that GOD'S WORD 'is man's myths', To TURN THE WORLD AWAY FROM THE SAVING STUDY of GOD'S WORD, TO THE DEADLY FOLLOWINGS of EVERY RELIGION that 'makes gods of beasts, man and works of mans hands and imagination'. ... Oh and Thanks for THE BACKPEDDLE 'you' TRAITORS OF AUSTRALIA WERE FORCED INTO. The tracks helped a lot, in EXPOSING and CONVICTING, ONCE OVERLOOKED 'SLEEPERS' AND THOSE WHO 'wake' 'them' to SERVE THE BEASTLY LEGIONS IN SENSELESS SLAUGHTER -: ISAIAH 33
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Sun Oct 17, 2010 9:36 pm

Oh LOL at those INSANE CLOWNS, The Whore ('nobodyswife'), Team Tintin, and the rest of 'THE WHORE'S' FOOLISH TOOLS! It was THE JEW, JOSEPH SOLOMON, who SET UP AND SUPPORTED AUSTRALIA'S FIRST CATHOLIC 'Saint', of THE 6 CANNONised yesterday, so of course 'they' HAVE TO do (CIRCLE) Dances, Around, that GLOBALY, IMPORTANTLY REVEALING, NEWS. Why LOL? Because weasel, I_am(NOT), merlinCOVE et al, did just what MY LORD WANTED, by Gagging me How and When 'they' did. 'They' built the 'Frame' for the 'Mesh' that Sifts and SORTS, THE WHEAT From the chaff To Be BURNED. PROVERBS 7 & 8
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Sun Oct 17, 2010 11:44 pm

true lilly wrote:Oh LOL at those INSANE CLOWNS, The Whore ('nobodyswife'), Team Tintin, and the rest of 'THE WHORE'S' FOOLISH TOOLS! It was THE JEW, JOSEPH SOLOMON, who SET UP AND SUPPORTED AUSTRALIA'S FIRST CATHOLIC 'Saint', of THE 6 CANNONised yesterday, so of course 'they' HAVE TO do (CIRCLE) Dances, Around, that GLOBALY, IMPORTANTLY REVEALING, NEWS. Why LOL? Because weasel, I_am(NOT), merlinCOVE et al, did just what MY LORD WANTED, by Gagging me How and When 'they' did. 'They' built the 'Frame' for the 'Mesh' that Sifts and SORTS, THE WHEAT From the chaff To Be BURNED. PROVERBS 7 & 8
oh how funny! Even The GERMAN News, Featured AUSTRALIA'S MARY MacKILLop and did NOT even name the other 5 'Saints'...along with the news of opening The GERMAN Museum TO THE CULT of HITLER...the day after TODAY'S 'Lady' HITLER= MERKLE gave Her, Speech AGAINST 'FOREIGNERS'! And, AUSTRALIA is letting it's MIGRANT WOMEM & CHILDREN OUT INTO THE COMMUNITY...but 'they' DON'T DARE cover Any of this News! ... Anyway, here's a "RANDOM" For 'you' GOOGLE Eyed, WIKI WOO WOO kingPINballers - PING! ... 2 CHRONICLES 25 ... *grin*
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciggy Mon Oct 18, 2010 9:47 pm

Everybody, Loves Sod..!!! wrote:

Eh...!!!

cpn cpn cpn

I like it better when she sings in Spanish. More... throaty.

Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 40 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next