Sodlike Productions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

David Icke site BETRAYS AUSTRALIA

+11
Cigar
Everybody, Loves Sod..!!!
John Drake
Lady Tis-Shine
*Kia*
Billy Ruben
C!ggy
Kallisti, Damn'd Sod..!!!
Ciggy
Del Monte
true lilly
15 posters

Page 12 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next

Go down

David Icke site BETRAYS AUSTRALIA - Page 12 Empty Re: David Icke site BETRAYS AUSTRALIA

Post  true lilly Wed Oct 06, 2010 10:58 pm

true lilly wrote:
Ciggy wrote:Mad rantings from an obvious nutter don't constitute a real "warning". Besides, a true "warning" takes awl the fun oot of a good natural disaster. This solar system needs an enema.

David Icke site BETRAYS AUSTRALIA - Page 12 Joker-wizard
yes Ciggy, we all know You Are Mentally Unstable: Highly Selective memory being a telling symtom. Whereas I've been CONSISTANTLY posting The News, LONG BEFORE it makes it into 'the news'. And 'you' Agents of Them, have CONSISTANTLY 'TOLD' Readers to IGNORE THE WARNINGS, that COULD HAVE SAVED MUCH GRIEF and even LIVES. i.e. RBA CORRUPTION, INTERNATIONAL RAIDS; I posted on BEFORE the investigation started in May 2009: 000 Emergeny Calls by those 'they' Want Dead, being Ignored; FLOODS of Wealthy, 'Connected' FOREIGNERS BUYING UP AUSTRALIAN REAL ESTATE (While YOU TOLD PEOPLE TO MOVE TO UNSTABLE NZ): GOLD; 'they' said $420 was TOO MUCH, SELL IT, I said BUY, and it's $1345 now: a BOOM in AUSTRALIAN INFRASTRUCTER and COUNTRY REGIONS AND THE DEATH of THE LIE that we're 'Water Poor', and well, Years of FUTURE 'News' that 'YOU' ALL SHIT CANNED.
and, why would anyone listen to an OBVIOUS NUTTER LIKE 'you' 'Ciggy', who only dribbles shit out of your twisted mind (like ALL those SELLING 'DAVID ICKE'S' RELIGIONS), as 'your' 'evidence' of what 'you' LIE ABOUT ME, but DOESN'T DARE POST LINKS TO MY POSTS of MY WORDS on MY UNDERSTANDING AND THE REAL WORLD FACTS THAT SUPPORT IT? Don't kid yourselves, palomino is NOT the only one seeing the FUTURE NEWS I posted to Watch for (and 'you' ALL MOCKED), eventually becoming 'news'.
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

David Icke site BETRAYS AUSTRALIA - Page 12 Empty Re: David Icke site BETRAYS AUSTRALIA

Post  true lilly Wed Oct 06, 2010 10:59 pm

true lilly wrote:
Ciggy wrote:Mad rantings from an obvious nutter don't constitute a real "warning". Besides, a true "warning" takes awl the fun oot of a good natural disaster. This solar system needs an enema.

David Icke site BETRAYS AUSTRALIA - Page 12 Joker-wizard
yes Ciggy, we all know You Are Mentally Unstable: Highly Selective memory being a telling symtom. Whereas I've been CONSISTANTLY posting The News, LONG BEFORE it makes it into 'the news'. And 'you' Agents of Them, have CONSISTANTLY 'TOLD' Readers to IGNORE THE WARNINGS, that COULD HAVE SAVED MUCH GRIEF and even LIVES. i.e. RBA CORRUPTION, INTERNATIONAL RAIDS; I posted on BEFORE the investigation started in May 2009: 000 Emergeny Calls by those 'they' Want Dead, being Ignored; FLOODS of Wealthy, 'Connected' FOREIGNERS BUYING UP AUSTRALIAN REAL ESTATE (While YOU TOLD PEOPLE TO MOVE TO UNSTABLE NZ): GOLD; 'they' said $420 was TOO MUCH, SELL IT, I said BUY, and it's $1345 now: a BOOM in AUSTRALIAN INFRASTRUCTER and COUNTRY REGIONS AND THE DEATH of THE LIE that we're 'Water Poor', and well, Years of FUTURE 'News' that 'YOU' ALL SHIT CANNED.
and, why would anyone listen to an OBVIOUS NUTTER LIKE 'you' 'Ciggy', who only dribbles shit out of your twisted mind (like ALL those SELLING 'DAVID ICKE'S' RELIGIONS), as 'your' 'evidence' of what 'you' LIE ABOUT ME, but DOESN'T DARE POST LINKS TO MY POSTS of MY WORDS on MY UNDERSTANDING AND THE REAL WORLD FACTS THAT SUPPORT IT? Don't kid yourselves, palomino is NOT the only one seeing the FUTURE NEWS I posted to Watch for (and 'you' ALL MOCKED), eventually becoming 'news'.
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciggy Thu Oct 07, 2010 9:15 am

true lilly wrote:Whereas I've been CONSISTANTLY posting The News, LONG BEFORE it makes it into 'the news'.

Australian cat breeding news is hardly relevant.
Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Thu Oct 07, 2010 5:21 pm

Ciggy wrote:
true lilly wrote:Whereas I've been CONSISTANTLY posting The News, LONG BEFORE it makes it into 'the news'.

.... mmm .... That Reads an awful lot like a cryptic, "I'M A LOT CLOSER THAN YOU THINK, SO BE AFFRAID.", threat, of one frustrated to the point of being irrationally violent.
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Thu Oct 07, 2010 5:41 pm

It's well worth reading the last few pages of palomino's posts on "The LYING CONspiracy Industry's SECRET" - Today's News - David Icke Official Forums, and keep in mind that it is only because I know how to read God's Word, that I know how to read the 'future news'. Simply stop deny He says what He says, and means, and you can see the signs He tells us to watch for, and so, what is to follow.
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Fri Oct 08, 2010 5:39 pm

true lilly wrote:What doesn't make sense is cori/tintin code, Unless you Know it IS USED TO ORDER VIOLENCE AGAINST THOSE WHO WON'T BOW TO THE BEAST. And, thank God, the right people Do.
e.g. Just for starters, GOING BY 'THEIR' MUCH REPEATED CODE MEANINGS, some Very Telling DATES, KEY Names & Words ORDERING ACTUATED MURDEROUS VIOLENCE, can easily be read on DIF, Today's News, "The LYING CONspiracy Industry's SECRET" pg. 149 #1487, pg. 160 #1591, pg. 137 #1368, pg. 178 #1776, pg. 180 #1794, oops, can't leave out pg. 141, pg. 140 #1391, pg. 159 #1587, or pg. 182 #1814 where 'they' get all excited about "BLOWING UP", then SO BITTERLY ANGRY, and SCARED for FAILING, AFTER 'CELEBRATING' TOO SOON, that, like 'Ciggy', 'they' STUPIDLY LIE about what IS ON PUBLIC (and 'OTHER'S), RECORD.
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciggy Fri Oct 08, 2010 9:27 pm

true lilly wrote:
Ciggy wrote:

.... mmm .... That Reads an awful lot like a cryptic, "I'M A LOT CLOSER THAN YOU THINK, SO BE AFFRAID.", threat, of one frustrated to the point of being irrationally violent.

You posted that cat breeding shite here, remember?
Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciggy Fri Oct 08, 2010 9:28 pm

true lilly wrote:It's well worth reading the last few pages of palomino's posts on "The LYING CONspiracy Industry's SECRET" - Today's News - David Icke Official Forums, and keep in mind that it is only because I know how to read God's Word, that I know how to read the 'future news'. Simply stop deny He says what He says, and means, and you can see the signs He tells us to watch for, and so, what is to follow.

You don't even know what "Egypt" means in Hebrew. How can you interpret the whole book?
Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Fri Oct 08, 2010 11:50 pm

Unlike the Willingly Ignorant, who only Parrot Vatican Commisioned Propaganda, I search Facts of the Whole world over All time, so yes, I am one of the Many who does Know, MITSRAYIM WAS CHANGED to 'EGYPT' in order to Prevent the majority Seeing The Current, Global Warning, Woes, Clearly Described For America, and that Australia Is The Land Promised to Israel...which means, The Creator of Life Does Exist and All 'accounts' Will be Perfectly Balanced.
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciggy Sat Oct 09, 2010 2:49 pm

So what did you read that convinced you Mistrayim was America?
Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Sat Oct 09, 2010 4:31 pm

Nice try Ciggy, but I bred DOGS and HORSES, a LONG time ago...as for the CURRENTLY OBVIOUSELY Pregnant ferral CATS that take refuge in my yard...that was INVADED AGAIN 8 days ago (by the Local TRAITOROUS DOGS who Want Me DEAD), when the Police IGNORED my 000 call, AGAIN. Anyway (ignoring Ciggy now, who has been MISS'quoting' me since the OLD DIF days), to SEE the REAL World EVIDENCE of The TRUTH of GOD'S WORD that 'they' DELIBERATELY HID behind the INSANELY SHORT 'Time Line' of the 'out of Egypt' LIE, read my posts on DIF. 5+ years of posting 'what I've read' And STUDIED of The REAL World, is too much to condence here, but pages 138- 140, 173-176 of "THE LYING CONSPIRACY INDUSTRY'S SECRET" are a good kick start.
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciggy Sat Oct 09, 2010 7:53 pm

Are you saying dog and horse breeds prove America was Mitsrayim?

popcorn

Entertaining. Do go on...
Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Sun Oct 10, 2010 3:06 pm

Funny to, just how many documentary's have popped tp lately, that ALSO SHOW and EXPLAIN WHO, HOW and WHY, 'The Arts' ARE USED TO SHOVE A 'UNIVERSAL', FALSE 'world view' DOWN OUR THROATS. Funny because it is TIMED PERFECTLY to EXPOSE tintin, cori, friesan, Ciggy and All 'those names' that SUPPORT 'their' LIES, to be THE ENEMIES of LIFE, SELLING THOSE VERY, LONG AGO DEBUNKED, LIES THAT LEAD TO DEATH. Whereas I have consistantly SHOWN THE LIFE SAVING TRUTH that THE LIES ARE DESIGNED and COORDINATED TO HIDE FROM THE WORLD. Now this hiding was also something GOD TOLD US of, as was THE REVEALING (such as page 1456 of 'The NEWS Behind The NEWS' on DIF) that sifts and sorts The LIVING From The DEAD.
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Sun Oct 10, 2010 4:52 pm

And post #23823 on TNBTN tread on DIF is just one of countless clear examples of The Fact that the David Icke Official Forum IS A TERRORIST SITE for the ENEMIES of AURTRALIA and HER CROWN. And if, like me, you saw tintin SPIT VILE, BITTERLY JEALOUS, VENOMOUS HATE at EVERY MEMOURIAL TO AUSTRALIAN SOLDIERS who SACRIFICED THEIR OWN LIVES to Prevent Australia FALLING to the NORTHERN (NAZI) Kingdoms, you would PUT ALL 'his/their' supporters in Australia, on a List to be DEPORTED to our OFF SHORE, CURRENTLY EMPTY, DETENTION CENTRES.
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Sun Oct 10, 2010 8:44 pm

On this day when ABC TV, "LANDLINE" FEATURED in the Commodities Report, that CANOLA=CANADA+OIL and that WINNIPEG CANOLA is DOWN 9: GEELONG CANOLA is DOWN 11, I Googled: 'Bec wilson tina harding black widow victoria police emails david icke geelong 9/11', and was given page 2071 of tintin's The NEWS Behind The NEWS', thread on DIF...BLOODY HELL...there ARE MANY MORE, DIRECT CONNECTIONS between tintin and MASS DEATHS, but that the ABC then FEATURED a 'short' on The ATTACKS of 9/11, between that and 'WATERLOO ROAD' ...!!!
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Sun Oct 10, 2010 11:17 pm

NEHEMIAH 4: 18
true lilly wrote:On this day when ABC TV, "LANDLINE" FEATURED in the Commodities Report, that CANOLA=CANADA+OIL and that WINNIPEG CANOLA is DOWN 9: GEELONG CANOLA is DOWN 11, I Googled: 'Bec wilson tina harding black widow victoria police emails david icke geelong 9/11', and was given page 2071 of tintin's The NEWS Behind The NEWS', thread on DIF...BLOODY HELL...there ARE MANY MORE, DIRECT CONNECTIONS between tintin and MASS DEATHS, but that the ABC then FEATURED a 'short' on The ATTACKS of 9/11, between that and 'WATERLOO ROAD' ...!!!
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Mon Oct 11, 2010 12:45 am

Kinglake (alone), lost 40% of it's residents from The Victoria Fires, NOW a 40% Rates RISE, is FORCING MORE OUT!:-@...and no one can figure out how the "independant" (MY ARSE!:-@), VALUER has come up with wildly differing values between properties...simple, there is only a 'certain class' that the FOREIGN INVADERS can 'bear' to have as neighbours:-@ ISAIAH 33 & 32
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Mon Oct 11, 2010 8:45 pm

GOD, I HOPE I'M WRONG, but, it 'looks/reads/sounds' like ... 'they' want ABOMINATION SET UP IN O'ZION, Day (MARY MacKILLop CANNONisation), 17-10-2010, to be our, "9/11". And GEELONG looks like the TARGET
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Tue Oct 12, 2010 5:55 pm

Tintin, SHE is NOT UKRANIAN, but a BITTERLY JEALOUS YUGO, SNAKE IN THE GRASS, CUR BITCH (DYKE, when it PAYS HER), who has SOLD OUT Everyone who has ever Loved HER, so it IS JUST that YOU TRAITORS DO 'BUSINESS' with that TRAITOR who is well known for WHAT SHE IS, to Those WISELY WATCHING, LOYAL LOVERS and DOERS of JUSTICE. ... Anyway, there is the DUTCH 'crown' UNDER ORDERS to FACIST 'MARY'S' SPAIN to 'present' as the 'nice' face of NAZI GERMANS. In the 1800's BRITANIA DEFEATED SPAIN and GERMANY in The Wool War with O'Zion's MERINOS from the Port of, GEELONG, VICTORIA, where 'they' later set up DUTCH ROYAL SHELL OIL and NAZI, KKK 'JERRY-CAN' FORD, that SOLD OUT AMERICA via SELLING OUT DETROIT, while SHIFTING 'their' WEALTH and Worldly 'POWER' to AUSTRALIA... where GOD'S PEOPLE RE-BUILD HIS KINGDOM ON EARTH, from where 'The Healing Waters' HEAL THE WORLD. ISAIAH 14
true lilly wrote:GOD, I HOPE I'M WRONG, but, it 'looks/reads/sounds' like ... 'they' want ABOMINATION SET UP IN O'ZION, Day (MARY MacKILLop CANNONisation), 17-10-2010, to be our, "9/11". And GEELONG looks like the TARGET
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Tue Oct 12, 2010 7:37 pm

Flippin' EVIL Fools...the HORSE, WHORES, HOES, 'OLD REGRET'S' Colt, BOLTED long ago! THE WORD Has Got Around... but 'they' can only think to try to PUSH the BROKEN stable door SHUT, while THE MAN From O'Zion's Snowy River, And ALL THE CRACKS HAVE GATHERED to The [A]FRAY. ... The AGE of EDEN Was during The SUPER CONTINENT Age, BEFORE OXYGEN Formed, AS GOD DESCRIBED and Only Recently REVEALED Through Good Science, AS HE ALSO PROMISED. ... But THE LEGION of ENEMIES keep SHOVING THE FATHER of THE LIE'S, INSANE MYTHS, DOWN THE WORLD'S THROAT, believing no one, not even God, can see WHO 'they' are or what 'they' ARE doing. What, INSANE with the BITTERNESS of DASHED PERSONAL PRIDE, IDIOT SCUMMY DROSS, 'they' (CORI, TINTIN, FRIESAN, CIGGY, et BLOODY al), ARE ... PUBLICLY BRANDING 'themSELVES' THE TERRORISTS who ARE TO BE 'BURNED' to NOTHING.
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Tue Oct 12, 2010 7:40 pm

Flippin' EVIL Fools...the HORSE, WHORES, HOES, 'OLD REGRET'S' Colt, BOLTED long ago! THE WORD Has Got Around... but 'they' can only think to try to PUSH the BROKEN stable door SHUT, while THE MAN From O'Zion's Snowy River, And ALL THE CRACKS HAVE GATHERED to The [A]FRAY. ... The AGE of EDEN Was during The SUPER CONTINENT Age, BEFORE OXYGEN Formed, AS GOD DESCRIBED and Only Recently REVEALED Through Good Science, AS HE ALSO PROMISED. ... But THE LEGION of ENEMIES keep SHOVING THE FATHER of THE LIE'S, INSANE MYTHS, DOWN THE WORLD'S THROAT, believing no one, not even God, can see WHO 'they' are or what 'they' ARE doing. What, INSANE with the BITTERNESS of DASHED PERSONAL PRIDE, IDIOT SCUMMY DROSS, 'they' (CORI, TINTIN, FRIESAN, CIGGY, et BLOODY al), ARE ... PUBLICLY BRANDING 'themSELVES' THE TERRORISTS who ARE TO BE 'BURNED' to NOTHING.
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Tue Oct 12, 2010 7:53 pm

Hee hee, it's funny when 'YOU' DELETE my posts when I press 'SEND', again and again and again, until they finally get through twice...psst, you taught me long ago, to copy them before sending *grin*
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciggy Wed Oct 13, 2010 8:57 am

More insanity, please. Some of it is lulzy.
Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Wed Oct 13, 2010 11:53 pm

Read palomino's last 2 pages on DIF, CUNTS!
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Thu Oct 14, 2010 12:17 am

TWIN TOWERS in Geelong NEXT TO SAINT PETER & PAULS, NEAR WATERLOO St. ... Also In the area - STINGAREE Bay, AVALON Airport, DUTCH ROYAL SHELL OIL, FORD, CSIRO LAB (EBOLA etc), SALT Pans... Poll in local paper says 73% WON'T go to The ROYAL Geelong SHOW that Ends, 17-10-2010! Google Map Geelong, look around, and see All WIKIPEDIA has on it, then compare to 'their' CODED Posts!!! See the FIRST Thing you get when you google- "geelong mary mackillop 17-10-2010", IS FOREIGN and includes The CATS COSTA and BOMBERS?! and a KRAUT 'BIO' 'DYNAMICS' BITCH! WTF!
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next