Sodlike Productions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

David Icke site BETRAYS AUSTRALIA

+11
Cigar
Everybody, Loves Sod..!!!
John Drake
Lady Tis-Shine
*Kia*
Billy Ruben
C!ggy
Kallisti, Damn'd Sod..!!!
Ciggy
Del Monte
true lilly
15 posters

Page 7 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next

Go down

David Icke site BETRAYS AUSTRALIA - Page 7 Empty Re: David Icke site BETRAYS AUSTRALIA

Post  Kallisti, Damn'd Sod..!!! Fri Aug 27, 2010 2:59 am

Bosses told 'sack cat dump woman Mary Bale

David Icke site BETRAYS AUSTRALIA - Page 7 Marybalej

The bank where cat dumper Mary Bale works was last night facing mounting pressure to sack her.

Outraged customers said they would desert the Royal Bank of Scotland if bosses allow the 45-year-old Bale to keep her job.

Housewife Kim Davis, 53, said: "I'd never be served by this despicable woman again.

"Hopefully bosses will do the decent thing for cat lovers everywhere and usher her out of the back door."

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/top-stories/2010/08/27/bosses-told-sack-cat-dump-woman-mary-bale-115875-22516892/

I Heard This Is Turning Into A Witch Hunt...

Probably Because That Woman Is A Witch...!!!

cthulhu cthulhu cthulhu

Back to top Go down

David Icke site BETRAYS AUSTRALIA - Page 7 Empty Re: David Icke site BETRAYS AUSTRALIA

Post  Billy Ruben Fri Aug 27, 2010 5:54 am

...check the genetics...I'm telling you,it's a special breed of man-woman...another example...

David Icke site BETRAYS AUSTRALIA - Page 7 Vlcsnap1652689

Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Fri Aug 27, 2010 5:56 am

...they make good truck-drivers,cops,security guards,bouncers,and footie coaches,but leave innocent cats be...there's no end to the pleasure they derive from others suffering.
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  *Kia* Fri Aug 27, 2010 6:11 am

lmao

*Kia*

Back to top Go down

Post  Lady Tis-Shine Fri Aug 27, 2010 6:23 am

Nice video but be thankful it was not a child that bitch put in the wheelie bin.
Lady Tis-Shine
Lady Tis-Shine

Back to top Go down

Post  *Kia* Fri Aug 27, 2010 6:44 am

To right, that dont bear thinking about. I do hope she looses her job the bitch, may make other's think twice about being cruel to animals. It hurts me loads to think what horrid things some ppl do to animals, and If I had my way I do exactly the same back to them. They are the scum of the Earth. aaargh

*Kia*

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Fri Aug 27, 2010 6:55 am

*Kia* wrote:To right, that dont bear thinking about. I do hope she looses her job the bitch, may make other's think twice about being cruel to animals. It hurts me loads to think what horrid things some ppl do to animals, and If I had my way I do exactly the same back to them. They are the scum of the Earth. aaargh

I can hardly wait for the Epic Fail jpegs and LULZ pics...her nightmare is just beginning,and military contractors,may offer a job in Guantanamo
Bay,after she gets the boot from the bank...she'll make a fine peace-keeper....

I feel the "Black Screen Of Death" for her.

David Icke site BETRAYS AUSTRALIA - Page 7 Hackthewindowsvistablac
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Fri Aug 27, 2010 7:06 am

I love the smell of panic in the evening ... but then, invaders and traitors of this blessed land, have nothing left, but to panic, not as if they have a life to look forward to. Silly then for them to waste their remaining time being bait for their overlord's shark fin soup.
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciggy Fri Aug 27, 2010 11:47 am

Billy Ruben wrote:How do you do that,break up a post into seperate post,then quote post from different threads,that's just PC genius,and hard for me to answer

The inner mysteries of BBCode are shared only with initiates. If you have the three quid and are willing to endure the life-threatening terrors of our Initiation Ritual, we may consider accepting you into the Brotherhood of the Quote Tag. You'll also need to buy us a round of Saint Germaine Juice (Tennents Super).

Billy Ruben wrote:
...OK,but I'll do my best.
Whatever's in a PM,is not for anybody to know,agreed.The reason it was put there,isn't because of the average poster,Sean don't give a shit,
he knew there was trouble in management,a coup.

Dictatorships do run an elevated risk of coups d'état, yes. See what happened to Russia's Tsar, in spite of all the PM-reading his secret police did in a futile attempt to prevent it.

But being in fact a dictatorship when one's con-guru is preaching "FREEDOM", and half of whose books even have the f-word in the title, sets one's gaff up for ridicule, and rightly so.

Billy Ruben wrote:
Yes,they ban people,but Marpat,has always gone against the grain...They can't hang him...it's the way it's done,that makes the difference.
I could do the same,if wanted...I support Icke,he had the balls to bring,UFO and Occult together,as John Keel,George C Andrews and Jaques Vallee have done...

UFOs have always been in the province of the occult, by design. It's a part of the propaganda formulated by the CIA which owns and operates the likes of John Keel, George Andrews, and most especially Jaques Vallée.

Billy Ruben wrote:
(THAT"S why Icke,gets my vote.Mstar has elements I like too,the Choco Gypo God that he is,if he sees this,he knows I mean it the best way possible,unlike Tiswas.)

Mtsar seems to be enjoying his sex-and-drugs-and-rock-and-roll lifestyle more than Icke, and that gets somewhat of a nod of respect from me on that level. He rants pure bollocks, but I suppose it pays his bills.

Icke needs not to have such a victim mentality all the time, and he might have one last chance before he's too old to wank, to make the con-guru big-time like Jeff Rancid and Jabba Maxwell. Or that annoying yank he sucks up to all the time, AJ.

Billy Ruben wrote:
Marpat,as Krakhead had argued,brings debate to the table,imagine the stick he's copped defending Marpats rights against the Icke Bloke Product...see how fair they can be...there's that arguement dealt with...I'm no friend of Krakhead's nor Marpats...But I'll say the truth about them,like or dislike...personally Krakheads choice of avatars need a little work,I must say.

So Marpat is allowed to debate in Diftardia and no one else is? What secret handshakes has he given to be an exception to the Daisy Dictatorship rule?

Billy Ruben wrote:
...I'm sorry I'm a targetted man,I have a $600,000 for an occult hit on my head...yes,you are right,and so would Michael Hippy,to decline the offer...Things change,when one meets me.Understood...and honoured,you to Hippy.I can't drive out on the town without being pulled up usually,I just ignored them and exhausted their efforts at Provocation...we played cat and mouse of the road the other night,until I followed them back rolf ...it was fun.

An occult hit is especially frightening, as they'll dip the bullets in mashed Eye of Newt and the like.

Billy Ruben wrote:
Ciggy Said:"If all Diftardia had were a toilet for the toilet-mouths with no manners, that would be a different kettle of fish, and you know that."

No truer word spoken...it's become a despicable place in some ways...and I rallied against that,as you well know,I could fix this thing with Tiswas,right now,but she's going to learn...stop lying,don't cry wolf,be nice and non-judgemental,be an old soul,not the virgin...

Last point is so true,if that respect was given back then,to all,instead of the Mods playing people animosities and rivalries against each other for control,people who formed Sodlike,Infinite Love,Webanarchy,might not even exist...if it was'nt for their own corruption,they bought this about themselves,and I'm sure Icke,even sees that,I told you before,it's his mates,not his enemies,who will bring the man down,thankyou.

Regards,Ciggy,Jason...

I think Icke brings Icke down. He sows the wind of corruption and reaps the whirlwind of getting scammed by Royal Adams and Pam the Dolphin-fucker. One might claim Daisy is doing the same as the Dynamic Scamming Duo, but then Icke himself admitted in his Adams court transcript that he reads and scrutinizes what's said about him on the forums very closely. That includes his own forum. Nothing goes on in Diftardia without GobshiteMullet's approval, so no, Daisy is not being Daisy counter to the Ickefuhrer's demands, but in accordance with them. He is being told to scrub that forum of all unauthorized speech, anything that might smack of real debate, and any shred of independent thought. Except perhaps Marpat, if what you claim there is true--yet to be seen.
Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Fri Aug 27, 2010 11:55 am

Ciggy said:The inner mysteries of BBCode are shared only with initiates. If you have the three quid and are willing to endure the life-threatening terrors of our Initiation Ritual, we may consider accepting you into the Brotherhood of the Quote Tag. You'll also need to buy us a round of Saint Germaine Juice (Tennents Super).

No way,this is too good,love it,answer this later,I'm tired...zonked,all this whinging and bitching...about the Boot...and this is comedy Gold.
...and you know flippin well,this is a biggie for me...multi-quote...
There's no recruit course here...it's straight out on the battlefield...fodder,BOOM.
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciggy Fri Aug 27, 2010 12:25 pm

true lilly wrote:Oh, 'THE MUSIC INSTINCT', GET THE DOCO even if you didn't miss the first episode-ABC1 Thurs night. You'll see why God made musicians feature so much among His Blessed Communicators of His Word:-);-) Oh interesting that, the first episode was on the day the news breaks that AUSTRALIA is putting on the GERMAN OPERA (that HITLER Loved), 'THE RING', was when 'they' featured a 40,000 y.o. GERMAN bone flute as 'the oldest' instrument!?? What about The Horn=DIDG, What about the Stringed Instruments of Psalms=songs, 'To the director on the Lilies", The Lilies='HORSEHEAD Fiddle', of the Monguls='Chinese'=JUDAH;-):-D!

It might help your cause a bit if you were to type in something approaching a coherent sentence.
Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciggy Fri Aug 27, 2010 12:29 pm

Kallisti, Damn'd Sod..!!! wrote:Bosses told 'sack cat dump woman Mary Bale

David Icke site BETRAYS AUSTRALIA - Page 7 Marybalej

The bank where cat dumper Mary Bale works was last night facing mounting pressure to sack her.

Outraged customers said they would desert the Royal Bank of Scotland if bosses allow the 45-year-old Bale to keep her job.

Housewife Kim Davis, 53, said: "I'd never be served by this despicable woman again.

"Hopefully bosses will do the decent thing for cat lovers everywhere and usher her out of the back door."

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/top-stories/2010/08/27/bosses-told-sack-cat-dump-woman-mary-bale-115875-22516892/

I Heard This Is Turning Into A Witch Hunt...

Probably Because That Woman Is A Witch...!!!

cthulhu cthulhu cthulhu

The joke is on the customers. The bosses asked to do the sacking do the same to children all the time.
Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

Post  Lady Tis-Shine Fri Aug 27, 2010 1:07 pm

If that bitch got my Tiswas, I will skin her alive but then again my Tiswas is a intelligent animal. cthulhu
Lady Tis-Shine
Lady Tis-Shine

Back to top Go down

Post  John Drake Fri Aug 27, 2010 3:20 pm

Tiswas wrote:If that bitch got my Tiswas, I will skin her alive but then again my Tiswas is a intelligent animal. cthulhu

I doubt you're Tiswas has much of a brain or liver left what with you giving it Whiskey 52 times a year. You're cat is not bright enough to know what you are giving it is poison, it just thinks it tastes good and dosent know its doing its tiny liver in. If any vet heard what you do they would report you.

So dont come the high and mighty here Mrs cat abuser.

John Drake

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Fri Aug 27, 2010 4:00 pm

Australia still in LIMBO...A Very Murky Game of CHESS...the sort of thing you expect to see in NORTH KOREA...voters WANT ABBOTT ... Well, no WONDER TEAM, DEAF, BLIND, DUMB and ILLITERATE, DON'T KNOW they HAVE BEEN PANTSED ... The STONE COLD DEAD CAN'T feel a BREEZE, let alone The STORM WINDS of CHANGE, BLOWING UP 'their' SHIT HOLES ... ECCLESIASTES 9:11-18
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Sat Aug 28, 2010 6:22 pm

true lilly wrote:
Ciggy wrote:
true lilly wrote:Interesting Timing and Telling posts: Nosferatu, living in country Victoria like me, and who took it upon himself to post a Google Earth image of my house, when tintin was funding the thugs who invaded my home, and ask if the car parked where my daughter's was later blown up (AFTER 'THEY' LEFT), was mine, but isn't game to phone or visit, did NOT post a comment on his thread at DIF, STUDENTS TOLD TO PLAN TERRORIST ATTACK...at THIS Time when a MAJOR, SERIOUS SECURITY BREACH of My Local BALLART CITY COUNCIL'S IT Server (among over 100 other KEY Users), is still being 'DELT WITH'. Also at THIS Time when tintin (who OFTEN POSTED that Australia IS THE LAND GOD DESCRIBED To BE THE LAND PROMISED To ISRAEL, After Touring It For 3 Weeks while staying Here), is Madly Posting 'his coded warnings' to 'his ilk', to INVADE AUSTRALIA NOW.

Invade? What, like a few of his chav bruvs think the girls are well-fit?

You still need to get over yourself, BTW. Take a breath. Get grounded a bit.
hee hee, JEALOUSY'S a RABID BITCH, hey 'Ciggy' ... Others may want to review THE FACTS of GLOBAL Population Movememts, like the Nationalities, Power and Position of those who Have Long Been INVESTING IN and MOVING TO, Australia, along with The Facts of The World Wars - the 2nd of which TOOK 2 NUKINGS of GERMANY'S Allie, JAPAN, to END THAT INVASION.
Steve Bracks son Nick, 33: "SPANISH FLING"-ex-premiier's son 'ready to launch international' catwalk career- NICK 'Bracks is poised to launch an international'...which he fell into 'by accident'...after a Month long FAMILY trip to The MIDDLE EAST...'decides to go to SPAIN...Because a friend lives there' ... signs with Spanish Modelling Agency - pg 27 sat. Herald Sun, NEXT TO- FIRE KILLS BATTLE OF BRITAIN VETERAN...and, ABC INSIDERS-Talking Picturers: an ABBOTT, BISHOP and Bush BAPTIST: HOLY TRINITY...!!!
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Sun Aug 29, 2010 2:04 am

true lilly wrote:
true lilly wrote:
Ciggy wrote:
true lilly wrote:Interesting Timing and Telling posts: Nosferatu, living in country Victoria like me, and who took it upon himself to post a Google Earth image of my house, when tintin was funding the thugs who invaded my home, and ask if the car parked where my daughter's was later blown up (AFTER 'THEY' LEFT), was mine, but isn't game to phone or visit, did NOT post a comment on his thread at DIF, STUDENTS TOLD TO PLAN TERRORIST ATTACK...at THIS Time when a MAJOR, SERIOUS SECURITY BREACH of My Local BALLART CITY COUNCIL'S IT Server (among over 100 other KEY Users), is still being 'DELT WITH'. Also at THIS Time when tintin (who OFTEN POSTED that Australia IS THE LAND GOD DESCRIBED To BE THE LAND PROMISED To ISRAEL, After Touring It For 3 Weeks while staying Here), is Madly Posting 'his coded warnings' to 'his ilk', to INVADE AUSTRALIA NOW.

Invade? What, like a few of his chav bruvs think the girls are well-fit?

You still need to get over yourself, BTW. Take a breath. Get grounded a bit.
hee hee, JEALOUSY'S a RABID BITCH, hey 'Ciggy' ... Others may want to review THE FACTS of GLOBAL Population Movememts, like the Nationalities, Power and Position of those who Have Long Been INVESTING IN and MOVING TO, Australia, along with The Facts of The World Wars - the 2nd of which TOOK 2 NUKINGS of GERMANY'S Allie, JAPAN, to END THAT INVASION.
Steve Bracks son Nick, 33: "SPANISH FLING"-ex-premiier's son 'ready to launch international' catwalk career- NICK 'Bracks is poised to launch an international'...which he fell into 'by accident'...after a Month long FAMILY trip to The MIDDLE EAST...'decides to go to SPAIN...Because a friend lives there' ... signs with Spanish Modelling Agency - pg 27 sat. Herald Sun, NEXT TO- FIRE KILLS BATTLE OF BRITAIN VETERAN...and, ABC INSIDERS-Talking Picturers: an ABBOTT, BISHOP and Bush BAPTIST: HOLY TRINITY...!!!
Read, pg's. 2327 & 2328 of DIF, Today's News: TNBTN-'edielwis pirate' 'sided with' me at ATS, OVER 5 Yrs ago, invited me to join (Old), DIF - was 'friendly' before I got "LOCKED OUT" of ATS, NOT banned, just made to "not come back", then still 'friendly' here, until Aarnout 'openly turns' on me, Aarnout=tintin=who also BEAMED at Every MASONIC Lodge and Symbol, as he GLARED at EVERY MEMORIAL TO OUR VETERANS! EVERY Day of his 3 weeks here.
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Sun Aug 29, 2010 1:06 pm

And now, those loyal to this land and it's people, know who's really who, thanks.
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Sun Aug 29, 2010 3:52 pm

And what's up with OWNOIZ, Suddenly BEGGING AUSSIES TO, "DOB IN A BIKIE", IN SYNC. With THE RENEWED CALL FROM TPTB?
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Mon Aug 30, 2010 3:30 pm

true lilly wrote:And what's up with OWNOIZ, Suddenly BEGGING AUSSIES TO, "DOB IN A BIKIE", IN SYNC. With THE RENEWED CALL FROM TPTB?
but ownoiz CAN'T BE BOTHERED manning the OZ ELECTION Thread I was BANNED From...TOO BUSY STIRING UP BIKIE WARS, like those Bitter Women BETRAYING THEIR MEN AND, SACRIFICING THEIR CHILDREN.
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciggy Mon Aug 30, 2010 6:25 pm

What are you yammering about this time?
Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Mon Aug 30, 2010 7:37 pm

DIF IS A TERRORIST SITE. As pointed out by others besides me (and Outside 'CONspiracy land'), tintin's 'CODES' ARE HOW The Enemy Traitors Plot to COMMIT MURDEROUS ACTS of TERROR...and then INSANELY GLOAT that they 'predicted'=ORDERED those 'lone nutter' and other ATTACKS by Owned Agents of The Enemy of LIFE.
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Tue Aug 31, 2010 3:26 pm

But it is Not Only Australia that THE DAVID ICKE MOVEMENT HAS BETRAYED...It Is The 'DOCKING STATION' of thd World's TERRORISTS, TRAITORS and their PROPAGANDA Teams.
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Tue Aug 31, 2010 4:09 pm

It is also VERY TELLING that the more REAL WORLD SCIENCE & HISTORY EVIDENCE of AUSTRALIA BEING The Land Preserved For Spiritual Israel, AS DESCRIBED IN GOD'S WORD (NOT Rome's version that includes MUCH that is NOT FOUND in The Hebrew, like: EUPHRATES, TIGRES, NILE, EGYPT and Many other words CHANGED TO TRY to 'make God a Liar), the more the PRO-ROME'S TRINITY, EGYPT LIE, 'christian's' LEFT DIF, RATHER THAN ANSWER MY CHALLANGE TO TRY TO DISPROVE GOD'S WORD DOES DESCRIBE THE WHOLE, REAL WORLD and ALL PEOPLES, OVER ALL TIME. ... Also-And now, 18 days after voting, the 2 major parties have ONLY around 1000 votes separating the 5.5 million votes they each have. Meanwhile, only lightly manned by One poster, My thread on DIF IS STILL GETTING 1000+ views A Day. 180,000+ to date on a thread I could only rarely add to since starting DUE TO THEIR 'people's' ASSAULTS, CAR BOMBINGS, HOME INVATIONS, THEFTS and TRASHING of MY COMPUTER and me.
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciggy Tue Aug 31, 2010 4:58 pm

You say you have the pics on your phone. Fine.

Locate someone you know and trust who has a PC. Ask to borrow it.

Email the photos to the email account accessible from the PC you're borrowing. You claimed earlier you could MMS text the photos, so you ought also to be able to email them.

Save the photos to the local hard drive of the computer you are borrowing. Then upload them to something like imageshack.com

Get the URL to the photos you uploaded.

Type that URL in a post here.

If you do all that, I will swear on a stack of Christard Buffoonery Books that whatever waffle you spew about OzTrailer being Israel or America being Egypt or China being Judea or Africa being Mars or Sweden being the Pleiades, what... ever... the... flippin\' heck... I will agree.

That's the biggest carrot I can dangle in front of you to finally get your shit together and be some sort of a worthy witness against the Diftardia forum, once and for all. Fail in this quest, and be slagged forever.
Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next