Sodlike Productions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

David Icke site BETRAYS AUSTRALIA

+11
Cigar
Everybody, Loves Sod..!!!
John Drake
Lady Tis-Shine
*Kia*
Billy Ruben
C!ggy
Kallisti, Damn'd Sod..!!!
Ciggy
Del Monte
true lilly
15 posters

Page 6 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next

Go down

David Icke site BETRAYS AUSTRALIA - Page 6 Empty Re: David Icke site BETRAYS AUSTRALIA

Post  Billy Ruben Thu Aug 26, 2010 4:16 pm

true lilly wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:
true lilly wrote: That, btw is another call to Stop Slaving to Enforce DEATH WORSHIP, and Choose to Love Truth and Life...as Those Blessed With Wisdom, DO.

...thankyou,I was hoping you'd finally say it...

Vera Susa/Lilly said:and Choose to Love Truth and Life...as Those Blessed With Wisdom, DO.
*teary, warm smile* oh people, it's 'THE GOD THING'...my love of The Creator of Life, for His Faithfully Enduring Calls to CHOOSE THE TRUTH THAT GIVES LIFE, has always been my motivation for posting, and 'their's' for attacking me...as those like Ciggy Well Know. All I do is Witness God's Promises Kept, for others to freely, personaly, privately consider, but as there is NO worldly church, religion, group etc. that teaches What God's Word Actualy Says, 'they' can only attack 'me', in lieu of having a 'body of mans mis-beliefs' to attack. Billy, what you were 'waiting for me to say', I have repeated so often, it can feel like a drone that ears have stopped hearing, if I don't give it a break. And why am I teary? "MOTHER'S TOUCH BRINGS DEAD BABY BACK TO LIFE!" YES, in the news, another of God's Reminders that His Spirit Is The Law that Trumps All 'laws', as I have more than a few times experienced and posted on. Like that baby, I had a pup 'BORN DEAD' that the vet, husband and others thought me insane, taking both my arms as they tried to take him, explaining all the 'facts of science that made his life impossible', until God Over Ruled 'those facts'. He not only Lived, but became a Best in Show winning Champion! But that was 'only a dog', 'only a dog' I remembered when My Son Died in my arms, and did NOT BREATH FOR OVER 10 minutes (recorded during my other son's call with 000), yet he returned to such good health, that I Had to Argue with the ambos to take him to hospital after they finally arrived, He 'should' have at least been brain dead after that long without oxygen! And here's 'the thing': I was educated in first aid, but CALLED TO GOD, "WHAT DO I DO!" THUMP HIS CHEST, 'fell in my head', so I IGNORED First Aid, and DID. MONTHS LATER, it hit the news, 'doctors had discovered' that NOT WAISTING TIME with first aid 'rules' and only doing chest compressions, SAVED LIVES THAT WOULD OTHERWISE BE LOST.

...you really touched me with the Puppy,coming back to life,moments like that affirm God as love...hope he looks after his little Vera,I'm all for that madam,hope the blessings unfold for you...Jason.
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

David Icke site BETRAYS AUSTRALIA - Page 6 Empty Re: David Icke site BETRAYS AUSTRALIA

Post  Kallisti, Damn'd Sod..!!! Thu Aug 26, 2010 4:37 pm

Billy Ruben...

I Remember One Of The Saddest Days Of My Lives...

I Was Living Next To A Beautiful Beach,
On A Glorious Summers Day,

Watching The Telly With My Curtains Closed,
With A Fag In One Hand And A Beer In The Other...

When I Heard The Princess Got Snuffed...!!!

Bad, Bad News...!!!

David Icke site BETRAYS AUSTRALIA - Page 6 Karencarpenter

I Remember When Karen Carpenter Bought The Farm Too...

I Always Thought She Had An Odd Relationship With Her Brother,

Bit Like Mormanism Without The Rest Of The Family...!!!

But That Interplanetary Stuff Was A Bit L.Ron Hubbard, If You Ask Me...!!!

Anyway As A Tribute To Karen Carpenter Anorexic Ascension...
I Stuck My Fingers Down My Throat,
And Threw Up...!!!

It's What She Would Have Wanted...!!!

cthulhu cthulhu cthulhu

Back to top Go down

David Icke site BETRAYS AUSTRALIA - Page 6 Empty Lou Reed National Day

Post  Billy Ruben Thu Aug 26, 2010 5:08 pm

Kallisti, Damn'd Sod..!!! wrote:Billy Ruben...

I Remember One Of The Saddest Days Of My Lives...

I Was Living Next To A Beautiful Beach,
On A Glorious Summers Day,

Watching The Telly With My Curtains Closed,
With A Fag In One Hand And A Beer In The Other...

When I Heard The Princess Got Snuffed...!!!

Bad, Bad News...!!!

David Icke site BETRAYS AUSTRALIA - Page 6 Karencarpenter

I Remember When Karen Carpenter Bought The Farm Too...

I Always Thought She Had An Odd Relationship With Her Brother,

Bit Like Mormanism Without The Rest Of The Family...!!!

But That Interplanetary Stuff Was A Bit L.Ron Hubbard, If You Ask Me...!!!

Anyway As A Tribute To Karen Carpenter Anorexic Ascension...
I Stuck My Fingers Down My Throat,
And Threw Up...!!!

It's What She Would Have Wanted...!!!

cthulhu cthulhu cthulhu

...mate,one of the ballsiest things to do,is rip on Carole carpenter,the waves of hatred you will receive.Despise attention whores,look at the eyes,she's a ferocious energy pirate.and more threat than anyone will realise.
Yes,people,I'm sorry she died,but again,Anorexia,is "look at me wither and die",isn't it fun...while you break the heart and minds,of family,friends and fans.Kurt goes Kerbang,and Foo Fighters arise,from the murk,that was Nirvana...flippin\' heck,I felt that way when Ian Curtis,played the last side of Iggy Pop's the Idiot...Mass Production,"You're just Mass Production,You're not nothing new",if I sport that as a signature,be wary...I'm black.Then Ian hangs himself....I still feel that loss today,but nothing upset me more...than when the Ninth Doctor,Christopher Eccleston,re-generated to the 10th....only one season.I used to sieze up,or cry...I loved that guy

Attention...Carpenter fans,I'm sorry about attacking Carole...just met people like her...and maybe there was brotherly love drippin down her legs,but that's the problem with group souls,you're put in a position of forbidden fruits,so your perfect partner,could be your brother,well,I never said,Jahbulon the Grand Architect was a fair entity.

...I'll cop this back one day...Lou Reed will pass on,I'll want a National Day of Mourning declared,and a public holiday...and people will laugh
and hurt my feeling,like Arnold Frollows did...calling Lou the Deaf Mute,well if you want to interview Lou,you might want to know your product first,then going the sensational path,to boost their flippin' careers..

Again,I have shown a heartless side to my criticism of Carole Carpenter...But I stand my my theory...she'll be the end of us all...It's akin to having an open sewer in space...ask the Lyrans,they'll tell you the same thing...Pleiadians dig Tibetan Flute music...Hate admitting it,Reppies,
like my music...Iggy Pop...Iguana Pop...music for Reptiles.
But The Carpenters,is a Galactic Declaration of War...heed my words,repent of soft-pop music,embrace Avante-Garde...
here's an example
DNA Live : Blonde Redhead

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=laQjL_IDMkI
David Icke site BETRAYS AUSTRALIA - Page 6 Vlcsnap2441443
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Thu Aug 26, 2010 5:18 pm

...I once told the satanist,all you have to do,to get me to suicide,is play three all time popular songs,in the Astal Plane...over and over again.
I can here the phone ring in their house,I can here them making a cup of coffee...

Those songs were,Stairway To Heaven,Hotel California and Calling all Occupants,not even soul destroying,child molesting,inbred scum could endure that torture on themselves...not even for $600,000+.

...My point is valid...
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Kallisti, Damn'd Sod..!!! Thu Aug 26, 2010 5:37 pm

Billy Ruben wrote:
I can here the phone ring in their house,I can here them making a cup of coffee...

...My point is valid...

Strange Lyric...

I'm In The Phonebooth,
It's The One Across The Whore...!!!

How About This From The Police...!!!

David Icke site BETRAYS AUSTRALIA - Page 6 Police

Stuart Copelands Dad Was A Navy Bloke Involved In MK Ultra...!!!

Back to top Go down

Post  Kallisti, Damn'd Sod..!!! Thu Aug 26, 2010 5:49 pm

Crow And Bee...

My yesterdays are all boxed up and neatly put away
But every now and then you come to mind
Cause you were always waiting to be picked to play the game
But when your name was called, you found a place to hide
When you knew that I was always on your side

Well everything was easy then, so sweet and innocent
My demons and my angels reappear
Leavin' only traces of the man you thought I'd be
Too afraid to hear the words I always feared
Leavin' you with only questions all these years

But is there someplace far away, someplace where all is clear
Easy to start over with the ones you hold so dear
Or are you left to wonder, all alone, eternally
This isn't how it's really meant to be
No it isn't how it's really meant to be

Well they say that love is in the air, never is it clear,
How to pull it close and make it stay
Butterflies are free to fly, and so they fly away
And I'm left to carry on and wonder why

Even through it all, I'm always on your side

But is there someplace far away, someplace where all is clear
Easy to start over with the ones you hold so dear
Or are you left to wonder, all alone, eternally
This isn't how it's really meant to be
No it isn't how it's really meant to be

Well they say that love is in the air, never is it clear
How to pull it close and make it stay
Butterflies are free to fly, why do they fly away
Leavin' me to carry on and wonder why
Was it you that kept me wondering through this life
When you know that I was always on your side

An MK Ultra Brainwashing Song,
Or A Bit Of Harmless Fun,
To Have Tantric Sex Too...

You Decide...!!!

David Icke site BETRAYS AUSTRALIA - Page 6 Monarchbutterfly

A Monarch Butterfly...!!!

Last edited by Kallisti, Damn'd Sod..!!! on Thu Aug 26, 2010 5:54 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

David Icke site BETRAYS AUSTRALIA - Page 6 Empty Iggy Pop and Deborah Harry...Did You Evah?

Post  Billy Ruben Thu Aug 26, 2010 5:49 pm

Kallisti, Damn'd Sod..!!! wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:

...My point is valid...

Strange Lyric...

I'm In The Phonebooth,

Like Blondie,Debbie Harry,is a real human,I remember her touring New Zealand,all fat and bloated,and her tits fell out on a bunjy jump...cool chick,
then she got hot again,for that video,with Iggy Pop,Well did you Evah?...my FAVOURITE ALL TIME ROMANTIC DUET...God they're Beautiful,
together.

Check the songs,by Nick Cave,Sonny's Burning is about hatching astral larvae,but the song,from The Bad Seeds album,From Her To Eternity,is similar to Dreamscape Manipulation and astral chording,real creepy stuff,,,alot of people don't understand,what's right in front of them...and I got a bit of inside knowledge on that one,about Nick Cave...I know what he was apart of,those early days in Melbourne,with The Boys Next Door...
Shivers- The Boys Next Door
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=toFF3OvBR94
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Thu Aug 26, 2010 5:57 pm

David Icke site BETRAYS AUSTRALIA - Page 6 Monarchbutterfly

...yes I'm aware of it's significance and who it's significant too...but I don't trust those kind of people who manufacture and character assassinate those they perceive as a threat,or can see through them...I await its arrival,but he'll never arrive,until he smoothes the road,or brings an entourage of support,cause he's a coward and a dog...Oh Kalliasti,hope you don't make the wrong move...Back on topic...

Not a threat...you would've been barraged by propaganda and bullshit by now...would'nt envy you to sort that kind of crap out.

Anyway,I think Sting's involved with some kind of mind training,meditates quite a bit...I was'nt into the Police,but remember...an interview on the Denton Show,where he talks of prolonging orgasm for 7 hours and tantric sex,so he's got all the goodies,to be the occultist...
there's more to it,I'm just being lazy,there's history,but I believe you guys are against the cut and paste and I feel little passion for Sting and company...but there's ample knowledge to back up your point sir...

Last edited by Billy Ruben on Thu Aug 26, 2010 6:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Thu Aug 26, 2010 6:01 pm

Mmm, so my HUMAN SON COMING BACK TO LIFE, BECAUSE OF A FAITHFUL MOTHER TRUSTING INSTANTLY ANSWERED PRAYER, ABOVE MANS SCIENCE, is NOT TOUCHING?? Funny to, that there are no end of threads on DIF and here, PROMOTING the OFF TOPIC posts Flooding My Threads, as if there is a great fear that one of the Rare, Non-Anti-Christs who stumble in here, may just Hear, The Other Side Of THE Story: The Best News Ever-WITH GOD, WE CAN TRUELY LIVE FOREVER!
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  Kallisti, Damn'd Sod..!!! Thu Aug 26, 2010 6:05 pm

Billy Ruben wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:

...My point is valid...

Strange Lyric...

I'm In The Phonebooth,

Like Blondie,Debbie Harry,is a real human,I remember her touring New Zealand,all fat and bloated,and her tits fell out on a bunjy jump...cool chick,
then she got hot again,for that video,with Iggy Pop,Well did you Evah?...my FAVOURITE ALL TIME ROMANTIC DUET...God they're Beautiful,
together.

Check the songs,by Nick Cave,Sonny's Burning is about hatching astral larvae,but the song,from The Bad Seeds album,From Her To Eternity,is similar to Dreamscape Manipulation and astral chording,real creepy stuff,,,alot of people don't understand,what's right in front of them...and I got a bit of inside knowledge on that one,about Nick Cave...I know what he was apart of,those early days in Melbourne,with The Boys Next Door...
Shivers- The Boys Next Door
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=toFF3OvBR94

Nick Cave Wasn't Above Quoting Bible Links When It Suited Him...

David Icke site BETRAYS AUSTRALIA - Page 6 Asssawtheangel

Baa'l Am...

What A Pretentious Jerk...!!!

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Thu Aug 26, 2010 6:05 pm

true lilly wrote:Mmm, so my HUMAN SON COMING BACK TO LIFE, BECAUSE OF A FAITHFUL MOTHER TRUSTING INSTANTLY ANSWERED PRAYER, ABOVE MANS SCIENCE, is NOT TOUCHING?? Funny to, that there are no end of threads on DIF and here, PROMOTING the OFF TOPIC posts Flooding My Threads, as if there is a great fear that one of the Rare, Non-Anti-Christs who stumble in here, may just Hear, The Other Side Of THE Story: The Best News Ever-WITH GOD, WE CAN TRUELY LIVE FOREVER!

sorry madam...
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Kallisti, Damn'd Sod..!!! Thu Aug 26, 2010 6:22 pm

Billy Ruben wrote:
true lilly wrote:Mmm, so my HUMAN SON COMING BACK TO LIFE, BECAUSE OF A FAITHFUL MOTHER TRUSTING INSTANTLY ANSWERED PRAYER, ABOVE MANS SCIENCE, is NOT TOUCHING?? Funny to, that there are no end of threads on DIF and here, PROMOTING the OFF TOPIC posts Flooding My Threads, as if there is a great fear that one of the Rare, Non-Anti-Christs who stumble in here, may just Hear, The Other Side Of THE Story: The Best News Ever-WITH GOD, WE CAN TRUELY LIVE FOREVER!

sorry madam...

It Takes All Sorts Of Folks To Make The World Go Around...
But I Could Quite Imagine The World Whirring Around On It's Axis,
With No Folks Involved...!!!

David Icke site BETRAYS AUSTRALIA - Page 6 Allsorts2

cthulhu cthulhu cthulhu

Back to top Go down

David Icke site BETRAYS AUSTRALIA - Page 6 Empty And the Ass Saw the Angel - Nick Cave.

Post  Billy Ruben Thu Aug 26, 2010 6:34 pm

[quote="Kallisti, Damn'd SodNick Cave Wasn't Above Quoting Bible Links When It Suited Him...

Baa'l Am...

[/quote]

...Have you read or owned the book,I have,when it came out,use to read it to the Railway workers,in my best Southern Preacher drawl...drove them nuts,good book,when in the mood.
Bloody mother lost it,it's out of print now,but can get it at boutique record shops.
He delivers quite well,now...in love,That song,Into My Arms,that's dark love and beauty,like Vampires,finding and embracing the light,transfigured and transmuted,to Angelic truths...I had tears streaming down when I first seen it...so touched.
Almost...perfect...we could be.

Last edited by Billy Ruben on Thu Aug 26, 2010 6:35 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling)
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Kallisti, Damn'd Sod..!!! Thu Aug 26, 2010 6:45 pm

Billy Ruben wrote:[quote="Kallisti, Damn'd SodNick Cave Wasn't Above Quoting Bible Links When It Suited Him...

Baa'l Am...

...Have you read or owned the book,I have,when it came out,use to read it to the Railway workers,in my best Southern Preacher drawl...drove them nuts,good book,when in the mood.
Bloody mother lost it,it's out of print now,but can get it at boutique record shops.
He delivers quite well,now...in love,That song,Into My Arms,that's dark love and beauty,like Vampires,finding and embracing the light,transfigured and transmuted,to Angelic truths...I had tears streaming down when I first seen it...so touched.
Almost...perfect...we could be.[/quote]

Is There Nothing That Don't Get Your Eye Juices Flowing Billy...???

David Icke site BETRAYS AUSTRALIA - Page 6 Sadcat

Half The Point Of This Conspiracy Lark...

Is To Get You Rilled Up...!!!

cthulhu cthulhu cthulhu

Back to top Go down

Post  Kallisti, Damn'd Sod..!!! Thu Aug 26, 2010 6:57 pm

One Of The Conspiracy Sites Biggest Hits...

Kill The Bitch (Metaphorically)Mary Bale...

Or Destroy Here Career At The Bank Of Scotland In Coventry...

Consequences And All That...!!!

cthulhu cthulhu cthulhu

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Thu Aug 26, 2010 6:59 pm

[quote="Kallisti, Damn'd Sod
Is There Nothing That Don't Get Your Eye Juices Flowing Billy...???

David Icke site BETRAYS AUSTRALIA - Page 6 Sadcat

Half The Point Of This Conspiracy Lark...

Is To Get You Rilled Up...!!!

cthulhu cthulhu cthulhu [/quote]

rolf
I've reversed that riling up more than once...you guys just are'nt game to admit it...it does'nt matter what you think...it's how you look on the forum...that counts.Noticed your forum got a few more views when I'm around,I can take it or leave it...each time.

I was going to push to be the first banning here...just for the fun of it.Just to make you,do the same tactics,that you deplore at DIF.I play a good clean game,play dirty...I just dispell a few myths and beliefs you might have.

What you might consider a weakness,is my ultimate strength,I can transmute energy...where you guys find some sucker to dump it on,than actually deal with the issues,that one might have.

For those who can see and hear the truth...I'm better than you,cause I'm Honest...a true punk.
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Thu Aug 26, 2010 7:01 pm

Kallisti, Damn'd Sod..!!! wrote:One Of The Conspiracy Sites Biggest Hits...

cthulhu cthulhu cthulhu

still waiting for those pricks at Punchbowl who set a cat on fire,to be caught...I'll be the trial...
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Kallisti, Damn'd Sod..!!! Thu Aug 26, 2010 7:08 pm

Billy Ruben wrote:

cthulhu cthulhu cthulhu

still waiting for those pricks at Punchbowl who set a cat on fire,to be caught...I'll be the trial...

I'M Probably A Bit Emotive....

If She Did That To My Cat, I Would Say...

Get My Cat Out Of That Bin,

Or I Will Put You In It....

cthulhu cthulhu cthulhu

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Thu Aug 26, 2010 7:41 pm

What 'you all' LOOK LIKE, IS, YAPPING DOGS IN MANGER, NOT LETTING THE OXEN THAT SUPPORT HUMAN LIFE, EAT. Please, Stop It. It Does Make 'you' Look As 'you' Are, but, DON'T HAVE TO REMAIN - THE LIFE HATING, WALKING DEAD. And as to the Truth of NUMBERS: Only 2, very occational posters, of under 3000 posts, often buried tens of pages back, yet 177,939 Views. They Don't Keep Coming to argue or glory in their own attention, but to read and CONSIDER what THE 'LEGION' of 'they', SLAVE TO BURY: ACTUAL, SAVING TRUTH.
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Thu Aug 26, 2010 8:59 pm

Yes, I've been watching 'them' on tintin's thread, dragging up any of My old, 'Key to Life' posts, and twisting them into, 'you can't escape death', THREATS. Also reacting to my sod posts and getting very personal, as in working to Brand anything they associate with me, like Blue, May 13, and so on and on, as EVIL. Yet still avoiding all the MASSIVE News out of and relating to Australia, The KEY behind those old KEY posts...and now I'm even wondering if there is deeper meaning to my UNwanted birth being 100 years to the day, after TIBBETS from 'AUSTRALIA'S WINDSOR', DISCOVERED THE GREAT COMET, LONG BEFORE the NORTHENERS, who did NOT HEAR that he already beat 'them' to it. Damn this so slow and limiting phone text posting, on one barely visited site! I could so Nail 'them' with just my old pc at home. AAHHGGG on ABC NOW, AL GORE on an old Denton Repeat, Lying about AUSTRALIA Running Out Of Water, Again, NOW, WHEN we ARE Living The Opposite!?!? I bet Al Gore 'kisses tintin's Ring'- THE 'TIPPING Point' IS when 144,000 Individual, 'churchLESS' SEAKERS of GOD, Share The Long Hidden Truth of God's Word.
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Thu Aug 26, 2010 9:38 pm

Oh, and 'The Short' on ABC1 after the GORE(Y) LIE-The ZION TRIBE of Lions!!! With VERY POINTED, WARNING Commentry! Directly Followed by the promos, in order - "WAKING THE DEAD - THE UGLY AMERICAN - GRACIE!", and then dialogue about "THE BOOK" "ARRIVING", before an old repeat of, "EAST OF EVERYTHING"!
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Thu Aug 26, 2010 11:48 pm

Oh, 'THE MUSIC INSTINCT', GET THE DOCO even if you didn't miss the first episode-ABC1 Thurs night. You'll see why God made musicians feature so much among His Blessed Communicators of His Word:-);-) Oh interesting that, the first episode was on the day the news breaks that AUSTRALIA is putting on the GERMAN OPERA (that HITLER Loved), 'THE RING', was when 'they' featured a 40,000 y.o. GERMAN bone flute as 'the oldest' instrument!?? What about The Horn=DIDG, What about the Stringed Instruments of Psalms=songs, 'To the director on the Lilies", The Lilies='HORSEHEAD Fiddle', of the Monguls='Chinese'=JUDAH;-):-D!
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Fri Aug 27, 2010 2:01 am

Billy Ruben wrote:

cthulhu cthulhu cthulhu

I'M Probably A Bit Emotive....

If She Did That To My Cat, I Would Say...

Get My Cat Out Of That Bin,

Or I Will Put You In It....

cthulhu cthulhu cthulhu

See,you got emotions too...and a cat!!!...Well,I just like you whole lot better for that...hope I have'nt spoiled your riling... Laughing Mucking about
Kallisti...I told one lie,at DIF to...To Dark Eternal.Boots was on the phone mouthing off about Blondina1,his new girl,after a bitter divorce split with his Texan wife....Blondina1 was umming and arring about commitment and moving...NONE of which was interesting,nor I wanted to know.
He's like an old lady,Boots,spreading rumours and lies about his own friends...so close to Limelady...yeah,booties,that's why she chose me over you to look after her galah(native bird)...but LL,fucked things with my missus...could'nt even go on DIF for about 6 weeks...big fight,you see...so she lost out.
...While Boots's wife had left him minding their new-borne daughter,in the hands of this derelict alcoholic,Boots rather attend talking drugs on the phone,than attend his screaming crying daughter,who cried for nearly 3 hours in the background...even my missus was saying get off the phone,I can hear that from here...He just kept fucking rambling...
...Anyway,I got in the shit,taking on this MysticMolly,got points for derailing the thread,and in off topic banter to DE(who gave me the points),I mentioned should'nt you be getting snow shoes,(Norway,being home of Blondina1
...much better than Austin Texas...cold climate,snow,hot blonde,log cabin and fire,what to do for 6 months of the year...oh,I know...F*ck.
...The only thing DE said,"Was it boots who spilled the sauce?"...I acted taken aback...and replied,no,I just put it together,with VM's(visitor messages)...Bullshit,I was'nt interested in the phone call,nor did I read this Vm's,there was none,and if there was,I probably did'nt have access,to that persons profile...So,yeah,I did lie once,hated doing it too,even though I favour not one of them.

...I know Limelady gave my picture up...cause that very hour,Boots had a whole different attitude...and that's why I'm still a member there at DIF,cause soon as I see that Picture surface..I'm hitting them with a lawsuit,if they don't sell her out to me.Simple really.
See Kallisti,give a little to me,you get a whole lot more back...enjoy.
Oh,Limey looks like cousin It from the Adam's family...I just look like a psychopath... Twisted Evil

Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Fri Aug 27, 2010 2:25 am

...this is only just beginning...now must ritually celebrate with song...something appropiate...I know,The Frumpies,Safety First...love there riot Grrrls....grrrr,Kathleen Hannah,from Bikini Girl...I'm Star Be4llied Boy...no different from the rest...screaming"I can't,I can't Cuuuuuummmm"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2LwJQZxFu90

Safety First lyrics by Frumpies
You fucking sold me outyou fucking sold me out
you fuckin' sold me out
you really blew it, man
x2
Yeah, there are some things
that I would like to say
yeah, there are some things
I so would like to do
Yeah, I could yell at you.
Hey, would you like me to?
Yeah, I could yell at you.
Would you like me
to?
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Fri Aug 27, 2010 2:32 am

true lilly wrote:What 'you all' LOOK LIKE, IS, YAPPING DOGS IN MANGER, NOT LETTING THE OXEN THAT SUPPORT HUMAN LIFE, EAT. Please, Stop It. It Does Make 'you' Look As 'you' Are, but, DON'T HAVE TO REMAIN - THE LIFE HATING, WALKING DEAD. And as to the Truth of NUMBERS: Only 2, very occational posters, of under 3000 posts, often buried tens of pages back, yet 177,939 Views. They Don't Keep Coming to argue or glory in their own attention, but to read and CONSIDER what THE 'LEGION' of 'they', SLAVE TO BURY: ACTUAL, SAVING TRUTH.
I Said, 'PLEASE'...Oh thats right, talking to DOGS, I should have BARKED it
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next