Sodlike Productions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What's happened to the infinite love forum?

+9
Damn'sod..!!!
amethyst
shotsy
strider
John Drake
Lady Tis-Shine
*Kia*
Superfly
deathcultreject
13 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

What's happened to the infinite love forum? - Page 3 Empty Re: What's happened to the infinite love forum?

Post  Lady Tis-Shine Fri Jan 29, 2010 1:19 pm

That photo wants to give IIAIa a real slap in the face, for that was abused in a terrible manner wasn't it, and I am going to re-read the book this weekend and discuss it in depth and detail. cthulhu
Lady Tis-Shine
Lady Tis-Shine

Back to top Go down

What's happened to the infinite love forum? - Page 3 Empty Re: What's happened to the infinite love forum?

Post  amethyst Fri Jan 29, 2010 1:30 pm

Mrs Tiswas wrote:That photo wants to give IIAIa a real slap in the face, for that was abused in a terrible manner wasn't it, and I am going to re-read the book this weekend and discuss it in depth and detail. cthulhu

Intimidating looking kitty cat person...(I swear that cat is giving the stare down like my cat does)

It doesn't appear that anyone has a problem with the Ickster's book and the concepts in them....it's the hirelings UNDER the Ickster that are the naughty one's....see?

And, maybe you are so defensive because you are not really a "Ms." but a "Mr." pretending to be a Ms......

hmmm...where have we seen that before? Rolling Eyes
amethyst
amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post  amethyst Fri Jan 29, 2010 1:31 pm

Damn'sod..!!! wrote:
amethyst wrote:

BTW, why do you have on your website that when you click on "who's online", you can pinpoint their locations?

What's with that dude?

I Must Say, I Never Noticed That Before...

But It Is A Very Interesting Feature...

wave

Oh come on cheeb...you're pulling my leg Cool
amethyst
amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post  amethyst Fri Jan 29, 2010 1:34 pm

deathcultreject wrote:
amethyst wrote:
Mrs Tiswas wrote:If I wanted friends I will go to a friendship site and basically I deal in truth matters instead and you Droike just wants to find a enemy somewhere.
In the words of Mr David Icke.
I LOVE YOU, I LOVE YOU, I LOVE YOU, I LOVE YOU, I LOVE YOU. cthulhu cthulhu cthulhu

Were you responding to my comments kitty cat person?

Like your cat picture btw thumbs up Looks sort of like my little precious Very Happy

I think you are mistaken tho...I'm not looking for enemies, but I was surprised about your TW comments, so I agreed with this Droike person.......TW writes like he has multiple personalities. Not a criticism....I just don't think he knows if he's coming or going sometimes.....

I call it neurolinguistic junk, a lot of TW's stuff looks like the residual effects of getting targeted by mind control with an NLP element. (which indicates that these methods are harmful and would be viral if they didn't degrade into babbling as they get passed on.)

He probably thinks it's cool but can't explain why.

neurolinguistic junk....explain please Smile

I have all day. I'm in the middle of a snow storm.
amethyst
amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post  Damn'sod..!!! Fri Jan 29, 2010 1:37 pm

amethyst wrote:
Damn'sod..!!! wrote:
amethyst wrote:

BTW, why do you have on your website that when you click on "who's online", you can pinpoint their locations?

What's with that dude?

wave

No I Hadn't Noticed It...

Really

butt

thumbs up
Damn'sod..!!!
Damn'sod..!!!
Admin

https://sodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  amethyst Fri Jan 29, 2010 1:47 pm

Damn'sod..!!! wrote:
amethyst wrote:
Damn'sod..!!! wrote:
amethyst wrote:

What's with that dude?

wave

No I Hadn't Noticed It...

Really

butt

thumbs up

Un huh.....right afro

And don't you be shakin' yo bootie at me noway
amethyst
amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post  *Kia* Fri Jan 29, 2010 1:56 pm

Damn'sod..!!! wrote:
*Kia* wrote:Thought that blue felt pen writer (thanks Mrs Tiswas lol) Mr Know was running IL now?

What's happened to the infinite love forum? - Page 3 Iammeez

What's happened to the infinite love forum? - Page 3 Iammeju7

lmao rolf lmao

f*** not laughed so much since IL went off air, stop Dam me institches + does hurt..........rofl

*Kia*

Back to top Go down

Post  deathcultreject Fri Jan 29, 2010 2:13 pm

amethyst wrote:

If a victim hasn't made a choice to deprogram theirself, they will reapeat all kinds of stuff from 'hypnotic scripts' which have had an effect on them.

TW apparently went from thelema into chaos magic which is an area which catholic abusers have started moving into (because it has some philosophies that attract multiples, and the abusers go wherever multiples go, in order to take it over and prevent it doing multiples any good.)

Thelemic rhetoric relies on the authoritarian hypnosis model in which the programmer will posture and boast to set theirself up as an authority, because some people are more suggestable to things that they hear from a percieved authority.

Since thelemites or people from a thelemic back ground have 'mug' written on their forehead in a certain way, they get targeted in a certain way by all kinds of 'scripts' in which the programmer sets theirself up as infallable and superior.

Thirdwave lives in that wavelength, and regurgitates it frequently.

deathcultreject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lady Tis-Shine Fri Jan 29, 2010 2:22 pm

Apparently the book is not very long lengthwise is it and books are for reading purposes only. cthulhu
Lady Tis-Shine
Lady Tis-Shine

Back to top Go down

Post  amethyst Fri Jan 29, 2010 2:36 pm

deathcultreject wrote:
amethyst wrote:

If a victim hasn't made a choice to deprogram theirself, they will reapeat all kinds of stuff from 'hypnotic scripts' which have had an effect on them.

TW apparently went from thelema into chaos magic which is an area which catholic abusers have started moving into (because it has some philosophies that attract multiples, and the abusers go wherever multiples go, in order to take it over and prevent it doing multiples any good.)

Thelemic rhetoric relies on the authoritarian hypnosis model in which the programmer will posture and boast to set theirself up as an authority, because some people are more suggestable to things that they hear from a percieved authority.

Since thelemites or people from a thelemic back ground have 'mug' written on their forehead in a certain way, they get targeted in a certain way by all kinds of 'scripts' in which the programmer sets theirself up as infallable and superior.

hmmm...interesting..... Wink
amethyst
amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post  Damn'sod..!!! Fri Jan 29, 2010 6:55 pm

deathcultreject wrote:
amethyst wrote:

What's happened to the infinite love forum? - Page 3 Thelemiteeg3

LOVE IS THE LAW. LOVE UNDER WILL

"Invoke me under my stars!

What's happened to the infinite love forum? - Page 3 F_UlhasDeshpam_fe61bad

Love is the law, love under will.

Nor let the fools mistake love; for there are love and love.
There is the dove, and there is the serpent.
Choose ye well!
He, my prophet, hath chosen, knowing the law of the fortress,
and the great mystery of the House of God."
Liber al vel Legis 1:57

What's happened to the infinite love forum? - Page 3 Loveisthelawzs2

Incase You Hadn't Noticed This Is A Thelemetic Forum,
Devoted To The Original Rabbelian Garguntia Novelette,

And The Worship Of Cthluhthu...!!!

Or Whatever Takes Our Fancy...!!
!

rolling pin

cthulhu cthulhu cthulhu
Damn'sod..!!!
Damn'sod..!!!
Admin

https://sodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  LilyAllen Fri Jan 29, 2010 10:26 pm

LilyAllen
LilyAllen

Back to top Go down

Post  LilyAllen Fri Jan 29, 2010 10:31 pm

What's happened to the infinite love forum? - Page 3 0
LilyAllen
LilyAllen

Back to top Go down

Post  LilyAllen Fri Jan 29, 2010 10:36 pm

LilyAllen
LilyAllen

Back to top Go down

Post  LilyAllen Fri Jan 29, 2010 10:56 pm

LilyAllen
LilyAllen

Back to top Go down

Post  LilyAllen Fri Jan 29, 2010 11:12 pm

What's happened to the infinite love forum? - Page 3 Occult_exhibit
LilyAllen
LilyAllen

Back to top Go down

Post  deathcultreject Sat Jan 30, 2010 7:57 am

Damn'sod..!!! wrote:
deathcultreject wrote:
amethyst wrote:

<snip>

Love is the law, love under will.

Nor let the fools mistake love; for there are love and love.
There is the dove, and there is the serpent.
Choose ye well!
He, my prophet, hath chosen, knowing the law of the fortress,
and the great mystery of the House of God."
Liber al vel Legis 1:57[/i][/b]

What's happened to the infinite love forum? - Page 3 Loveisthelawzs2

Incase You Hadn't Noticed This Is A Thelemetic Forum,
Devoted To The Original Rabbelian Garguntia Novelette,

And The Worship Of Cthluhthu...!!!

Or Whatever Takes Our Fancy...!!
!

rolling pin

cthulhu cthulhu cthulhu

Liber oz is cool by me, but I wouldn't waste too much time considering the possibility that thelemic institutions would tolerate people who live by it.

Kill people who don't take 'no' for an answer?

Half the OTOdos I've met would say that no one could possibly understand their true will if they dare to say 'no' to sex with them.

It's because their concept of higher self is subliminaly restricted to invoking Astarte / Ishtar who is (amongst other things) the goddess of manditory temple prostitution from the age of 13.

deathcultreject

Back to top Go down

Post  deathcultreject Sun Jan 31, 2010 2:20 am

It's gone again

deathcultreject

Back to top Go down

Post  clematis Sun Jan 31, 2010 2:44 am

When you first try to get in, it just says the link is broken, but when I tried a second time, it said there were too many connections (1040).

clematis

Back to top Go down

Post  John Drake Sun Jan 31, 2010 3:11 am

It makes me laugh that Ant pays for that. Well whoever is his current free ride bitch pays for that. You can get web space and forums for free that dont go down as often as Lydias knickers.

John Drake

Back to top Go down

Post  deathcultreject Sun Jan 31, 2010 5:09 pm

Well Ant has been chatting and he said that he got wrecked and then got taken to the cleaners by some hugger muggers who did Derren Brown tricks.

When I told him they could have got his IT passwords as well that way, he posted big smileys that meant "I forgive them"

deathcultreject

Back to top Go down

Post  Kallisti, Damn'd Sod..!!! Sun Jan 31, 2010 5:36 pm

deathcultreject wrote:Well Ant has been chatting and he said that he got wrecked and then got taken to the cleaners by some hugger muggers who did Derren Brown tricks.

When I told him they could have got his IT passwords as well that way, he posted big smileys that meant "I forgive them"

Doubtful...!!!

Me And Droinke Don't Often Agree On Stuff,

But On This One (I Reckon We Can).

Either Ant Hasn't Payed The Bill,

Or He's Pulled The Plug...!!!

TPTB Are Hardly Gonna Take Down Infinate Love As A Threat To Civalisation As We Know It...!!!

popcorn
Kallisti, Damn'd Sod..!!!

Back to top Go down

Post  Kallisti, Damn'd Sod..!!! Sun Jan 31, 2010 5:49 pm

Which Is A Shame Really,

Because I Know That Ant Set Up That Forum,
As A Sister Forum To The DIF...

And People Like The Platitudes Served Up There...

It's More Comfartable To Them Than Here...

But This Place Is The Evilutionary Stepping Stone To Sites Like Webanarchy...

Now You Gotta Have Very Thick Skin To Go On There...!!!

What I Licken It To Is Christians Being Thrown To The Lions...!!!

roulette

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciggy Sun Jan 31, 2010 6:43 pm

We are indeed an unruly lot.

aaargh
Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

Post  John Drake Mon Feb 01, 2010 12:20 am

Kallisti, Damn'd Sod..!!! wrote:
deathcultreject wrote:Well Ant has been chatting and he said that he got wrecked and then got taken to the cleaners by some hugger muggers who did Derren Brown tricks.

Doubtful...!!!

Me And Droinke Don't Often Agree On Stuff,

But On This One (I Reckon We Can).

Either Ant Hasn't Payed The Bill,

Or He's Pulled The Plug...!!!

TPTB Are Hardly Gonna Take Down Infinate Love As A Threat To Civalisation As We Know It...!!!

popcorn

Its been posted that the server keeps going down which was quite clear to see anyway.

John Drake

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3